Board index Joy of Satan for Animal Care The wisdom of cats.

The wisdom of cats.

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.

Post Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:53 am

Cats are to me a sacred animal. They act with wisdom control, and yet are selectivly loving. They see things as they are without assuptions, or to much faulty percepton better than most people.

They speak in the language without words, the langauge of images and exsperence which is the best language. They can sense certain vibrations adaptly, and yet each cat is an indevigual. They are not things, and only the foolish or crule treat them as such.

Cats know more than one may think. Our cats have a wisdom to share if one is wise enough to seek it. Lean to speak and listen to your cat, and to understand him or her.

Carfuly meditate upon your cat, see through a cats eyes...help your cat merge with you. Fell the awhereness the hightened instinct and senses.

Project your love and respect, and gratatuid to your cat. Make sure you give your cat a happy and forfilled life, to play, to mate, to hunt, to eat well, and shown love. You will develop an aifinity.

Ask for the blessing of bastet upon them.

Watch there gace and movent there energy concervation, there hunting, there discernment and instinct watch and learn.

One of my favorte short stories gos: in usher, no man may kill a cat. -hp lovecraft ;)

Post Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:08 pm

You know, when I was obsessed with John Frusciante (musical artist) I watched a video of him saying that he loves cats and prefers them over dogs because they have a connection with music and they physically show that the melodies sound good to them. So recently I was at my cousin's house and they just got this tiny baby cat, and I whistled to him (I like to think I'm a pretty good whistler :P ) and he stopped messing with whatever he was toying with and crawled up my shoulder to get closer to the whistling and he did the whole head nod to the side thing. Then pretty much the same happened when I was tapping a tune on the wooden floors.

So I think cats are pretty cool :D , but it seems like everyone I know hates them :cry:

Post Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:42 pm

I like BIG, fluffy cats!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Return to Joy of Satan for Animal Care