Board index JoS Mature & Experienced Crawling Sensation/ Bug Experience

Crawling Sensation/ Bug Experience

This group is for experienced, dedicated, mature, adult Satanists. Those who have been dedicated Satanists for a year or more, and have a sufficient knowledge and understanding of Satanism.

www.joyofsatan.org

Post Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:51 am

Hey have you all ever heard of this one?
I found a bug fall off my skin, a physical bug I handled and flushed down the toilet here's what happened.

I was vibrating the new destruction working runes that are to be vibrated until the new working is up and running in June.

So I finished one round of each, and then went to clean myself by alternated vibrating of "Munka" and "Surya Raum" on each main chakrah, my spine, my skin, and my aura.

Suffice it to say during this cleansing I felt something crawling like on/under my skin, like something was moving. It didn't bother me so I continued. Then I felt the energy/sensation thing sort of pinch and then fall off and lo and behold, a fucking bug fell off of me next to where I was sitting. I felt so much better after it fell off actually. Yes a physical crawling bug. I handled it with tissue and then flushed it down the toilet. I finished doing my cleansing meditation.
I actually felt better after it fell off me and I flushed it down. And I could end my cleansing meditation after I disposed of it. So I could say it was all in all a positive experience to get rid of it, I feel perfectly fine too, slightly lighter to be honest.

What do you all think this means?

Post Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:24 pm

The bugs may be attracted to the energy of your aura.

In the 12/09/08 sermon by High Priestess Maxine Dietrich:

In closing, I would also like to mention that animals such as cats and dogs, also insects can see our auras. When we meditate, often our pet friends will try to sit on our lap or come to us. This is because they are attracted to our auras.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Post Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:22 am

[Quote=johnson_akemi]The bugs may be attracted to the energy of your aura.

In the 12/09/08 sermon by High Priestess Maxine Dietrich:

In closing, I would also like to mention that animals such as cats and dogs, also insects can see our auras. When we meditate, often our pet friends will try to sit on our lap or come to us. This is because they are attracted to our auras.[/Quote]
Yes you're right, after I flushed that bug down the toilet mosquitoes and other bugs have been avoiding me, they used to flock to me a lot (recently with bad events).
There's nothing wrong with bugs they play an important part in the ecosystem, but sometimes when they are attracted to an aura it's like they are trying to tell you something. They could be trying to tell me about what's manifesting from the astral, i.e. a bunch of bad astral bugs around me, that I must be cleanse myself of.

I must learn more about Auras, and programming them. :)
Thank you for your reply.

Return to JoS Mature & Experienced