Board index JoS Mature & Experienced energy battle

energy battle

This group is for experienced, dedicated, mature, adult Satanists. Those who have been dedicated Satanists for a year or more, and have a sufficient knowledge and understanding of Satanism.

www.joyofsatan.org

Post Tue May 05, 2015 9:50 am

Hello Everyone.

A few weeks ago I came across a dramatic change like huge . I have been focusing on certain meditations and I went through depression but something more has happened lately. In my dreams everything that I could never have thought ofThat is attached to my soul is coming out. Last night I felt the energy that was around me yesterday (bad energy) finally leave me after an all day battle with it. The feeling was like getting squeezed by a very thin animal my mental state is depleting fast followed with depression and psychosis. Then I was finally able to sleep. I feel my serpent more often in a sense like connected. I feel the gods as if they are right next to me In the flesh
Remember this day men, for it will be yours for all time-Leonidus

Post Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:40 pm

That is awesome! :)
Thank you for sharing.
Some day as I advance I can be able to say more, for now I want to genuinely say it's great to hear a positive and motivating story in the world at large.

Return to JoS Mature & Experienced