Board index Joy of Satan for Animal Care Cat and Dog food: BARF

Cat and Dog food: BARF

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.

Post Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:16 pm

I have found possibly the best Cat and Dog food on the market. It has been developed by an Australian vet who took into account what cats and dogs eat in the wild and blended it to suit. Not sure if it's available in all countries but worth checking if it is. It's called BARF which stands for Biologically Appropriate Raw Food.

It contains mostly meat but also bone tissue, organ meat (as cats and dogs eat wild animals which contain organs) and vegetable matter (found in the GI tracts of the same wild animals). It contains 0% carbohydrates which is extremely important especially for cats as they cannot physically drink enough water to offset carbohydrate consumption as their brains are wired to receive most of their water intake from the blood of animals they devour.

On a side note feeding cats or dogs dry food is a major step in the wrong direction according to a Veterinary Acupuncturist I know who is both a qualified Vet and animal acupuncturist and has been practicing for 20 years.

Also evident by the way my cat refuses to touch the dry food I put in her bowl and absolutely goes to town on the BARF...
Aurelius Ophis

Post Tue May 05, 2015 12:51 pm

HPS Maxine has given a Dry Food recipe on the Yahoo Forum. Check out the link: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS4Pets/files

"-Dry Food and Meat Stew Recipes for Cats and Dogs 5 29 13"
HAIL SATAN!

Post Tue May 05, 2015 11:44 pm

Black Ninja 666 wrote:
HPS Maxine has given a Dry Food recipe on the Yahoo Forum. Check out the link: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS4Pets/files

"-Dry Food and Meat Stew Recipes for Cats and Dogs 5 29 13"

Dry food is the most awful thing you can feed a cat. Vets etc. in their ignorance tell you it is good for them but it is not. No feline of any description eats dry food in the wild nor carbohydrates of any kind except that which they come across in the Gastrointestinal tracts of the animals they kill and eat.

This is the reason so many domestic animals wind up with arthritis, diabetes and other severe kidney and endocrine problems.

As for meat stew I struggle to find time to cook and feed my partner and five children let alone the cat as well lol, I'm more than glad I was able to find a food source for her which is about as healthy as she will ever eat bar being returned to the wild and left to fend for herself.
Aurelius Ophis

Return to Joy of Satan for Animal Care