Board index JoS Mature & Experienced Now I am become death

Now I am become death

This group is for experienced, dedicated, mature, adult Satanists. Those who have been dedicated Satanists for a year or more, and have a sufficient knowledge and understanding of Satanism.

www.joyofsatan.org

Post Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:01 am

So, my girlfriend who's dedicated had a strange dream last night. The first part was her holding a baby and there was a Hispanic woman on the other side of the room. She said nothing and just stood there. Next a birth certificate appeared and the name of the baby read "Niabd." I did a little research and it turns out that "Niabd" stands for "Now I am become death." This is found in the Bhagavad Gita. What makes this even weirder is that she has never heard of the Bhagavad Gita nor have I told her anything about it. Does anyone have any idea what this might mean?

Post Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:38 pm

Sorry bro I have no idea but read on to the bottom I have an idea that I hope helps.
I find dream meanings really depend on the person who has the dream. Really that' how the message is in the dream in the first place, a personalized message. You know, for example a butterfly can have the same meaning for everybody, it's the context of that symbol in the person's life that changes, so dreams are personalized messages.

If I had to give my opinion I'd say let her discern and trust the intuition.

Also, this can help, there are some great artists out there who draw Daemons and share their work online. If I were her I'd look through one of those galleries and try to locate if the Hispanic Lady in the dream is a Goddess, and if so, then who. I can say when I was deciding on dedicating I had a dream of a Blue Eyes, olive skinned (with brightness coming from beneath her skin, making it "bright") Lady with short cropped hair. Needles to say i found a drawing that looked just like her and I jumped! I'm honestly still contemplating that dream, but hope this advice helps.

Post Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:44 pm

Well we looked through portraits and stuff and nothing seemed to look familiar. She did however tell me that she felt uneasy during the dream and things didn't seem right. It's seems to both of us that it was some kind of weird enemy attack. Luckily, we've been consistently meditating and keep regular contact with our guardians. I believe that if it was an attack that she had enough control of her subconscious to see through things before they could get bad. It's been happening to both of us lately with the strange sometimes violent dreams. Nevertheless, we've both seemed to have control. Like we're totally conscious in our dreams. It's like the enemy lays an ambush within the dream but we end up seeing through it before anything happens and then the dream ends. That's been happening to me more than her. But now it looks like it's beginning to happen to her now.

Post Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:30 am

it could mean something that will happen in the future or that has happened in a past life
"ride the music of war" FireWarrior666

Post Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:25 pm

I suppose that is possible. Probably would be something more toward the future rather than the past though. There just wasnt any familiarity, though i suppose through the amnesia caused by reincarnation could play a part in that. She did say that the enviroment was more modern, that she was in an abandoned mall, yet there were many people walking around. Like something out of Chernobyl but with people.

Post Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:43 am

Now i believe there is a very high possibility that it has something to do with a past life.

Post Thu May 07, 2015 5:17 pm

It sounds like it the more I think about it. Maybe she was there at one point. I'm not sure but I am beginning to think that it is past stuff.

Post Thu May 07, 2015 10:09 pm

Glad I could help

Post Wed May 27, 2015 11:30 pm

This sounds like an enemy attack. While you are sleeping, your aura is weaker and it can be easier for the enemy to manipulate. Usually when it is them you can tell by the feeling of your surroundings when you wake up. You should be able to feel and see where they are actually manipulating you from. After you locate them you can actually send them some loving demonic energy.

I have dealt with many enemy attacks. If you are not careful with cleansing your area diligently, they can fuck you up real bad. I have literally been picked up off of my bed and then slammed down on the bed. That time, the only reason I got out of the paralysis was because of Satan. I was also very spiritually weak then.

Over time, it gets harder for the enemy to fuck with you.

I would suggest working on banishing and cleansing you areas of sleep and living. Put Satanic imagery around your house. Also, do an aura of protection. Preferably the most recent one given by HP Maxine that unites all of our energies together. By doing so you will get rid of bad experiences like these.

Lastly, as I am sure you already know, that Satan or demons will NEVER give you a negative feeling. Nor will they ever give you a negative prophecy. That is the enemy. As HP Vovim has pointed out, working on feeling the energy of enemy attacks will give you the ability to stop them before they even happen.

Hail Satan!
Hail All of the Beautiful Gods and Goddesses!
Hail Hitler!
Hail all of Satan's True Warriors!
Hail the Gentile's who have died fighting for Satan and the Truth!

Return to JoS Mature & Experienced