Board index JoyofSatan666 Vedic(Satanic) astrology

Vedic(Satanic) astrology

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:32 am

This is to inform people about Vedic astrology. I have studied some western astrology and some of vedic. Western astrology focuses mainly on our solar personality, not the karmic and planetary energies. Vedic astrology can predict the events which occur in one's life and when they'll occur. It predicted events in my life and they were correct to the most smallest detail. It also predicted for my uncle that he would have a kid late in their marriage and her wife would have a scar. And that is exactly what happened. It is also the most ancient system. The first reference is in Rig Veda, which is extremely Satanic and old. There's not much accurate information on the internet about this as it requires Big knowledge and experience. It is sooo deeper than western astrology. Your zodiac and moon sign and ascendant maybe different than in western astrology but It's hell more accurate. There are many factors which are not seen in western astrology like Nakshatra,Dasha,Bhava and much more. Here's a comparison:

http://www.learnastrologyfree.com/Appro ... yotish.htm

http://www.nationaloutlooks.com/vedic-v ... 4042968750

Enlighten Yourself!

Hail Satan!
Hail Hard!!

Post Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:30 pm

This is exciting! Lets take a look

Post Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:22 pm

I read some points in hurry so i may be wrong,
But did i read correctly that the degrees the planets should be in are actually 24 degrees early? That would change everything

Post Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:05 am

Thank you very much for the info !
Hail Satan and all Gods of Duat!

Post Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:56 am

I charted my Vedic reading, and it summarized the smallest details that no other western astro reading I have ever came up with that does. But maybe those Western astro reading wasn't the touch of an expert yet.

We Hindus pay keen emphasis on the lunar mansion (nakshatras)/ the fixed stars at the time of birth. And also the other planetary positions corresponding to these nakshatras as well, at the time of birth.

The dashas, yes, for example Mangal (Mars) Dasha, one will see delays in marriages. Mangal/Angaraka/Kuja (Mars) in vedic is seen more malicious than Saturn (shani), if posited unfavorably in one's chart. Mangal means auspicious in Sanskrit. If posited favorable in one's chart, even Saturn (Shani) can be warded off. This is according to Vedic astrology.

I have worked on Mars mantra, and experienced for my own self the diminishing effects of Saturn. Mars is said to be born of earth. The name Bauma means son of Bhumi (earth).

Not all Vedic astrologers are genuine. The original text is long gone, the remaining Rig Veda has to be preserved for it provides a basis for further research and studies.

Post Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:40 am

Could you give us a reliable site where we can study the vedic astrology? And what software do you use to make the chart?
For now I am reading the informations from this site: http://www.learnastrologyfree.com/index.html
I've tried to use a programme named Jagannatha Hora but is quite difficult to me.
Hail Satan and all Gods of Duat!

Post Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:20 pm

Hidden Warrior wrote:
Could you give us a reliable site where we can study the vedic astrology? And what software do you use to make the chart?
For now I am reading the informations from this site: http://www.learnastrologyfree.com/index.html
I've tried to use a programme named Jagannatha Hora but is quite difficult to me.

There are Vedic astrologers in East countries; that does meticulous calculation. I am not expert to their level. Every indian parents has this tendency of getting their new-born astrology charted. Astrology is everything in Indian culture esp in Weddings and intercourse hours of the newly-wed will be calculated. So I got those charts made by others.

I have seen some free vedic astrology generators online such as this : http://astrology.barishh.com/inputdata.php
This one summarizes a reading, inclusive of planetary friendship etc.

There's also this : http://www.drikpanchang.com/
but this one doesn't include any reading; it just charts. This one can be adjusted to tropical/sidereal.

try it out :)
regards,

Post Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:29 am

I feel like there is a slight blend of western astrology that should indeed be incorporated to the traditional Vedic. What I do not understand is that they say on the sites recommended that the Sun is one of the Malefic planets in neutral cases. Considering the clergy revealed the vast information of the Solar being the powerhouse and center of the soul, and comparing it to the equal Ajna chakra, why are these sites not only saying the moon is more influential (which makes sense to my current knowledge) but the Sun is actually malefic along with Mars which was originally thought to be rather aggressive but neutral. The Sun is supposed to be about the same in positivist to Jupiter or AT LEAST if you program the massive energy correctly. Sounds more like some philosophical allegorical biased aspect to attribute to the sun rather than scientifically balanced. Can you assist me on this defunct logic?

Post Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:34 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Something to consider is Western Astrology is stated to come from Egypt and the Egyptians where a Vedic civilization.

Post Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:06 am

That gives me a great direction HP Mageson666 thanks. Do you feel the outer planets should be included such as a blend of the current hindu vedic variant and that they were perhaps fragmented, which is reflected by the fact much knowledge was corrupted or destroyed? I take note planets such as Neptune and Uranus are really higher octave variants of the inner bodies so I see them as having at least similar aspects to the current hindu vedic replacements. But that and the Sun being (malefic) issue is what stumps me. Anyone got a particular vedic astrology source with multiple literature as well as the original Egyptian. Even the Book of the Dead is altered in some cases to this day so my deep interest in Egypt's links especially with the Greeks is deterred by that circumstance. Lazy? Probably. Determined, absolutely.

Post Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:24 am

In Vedic astrology, from what I knew, the Sun is considered "mildly" malefic due to its scorching heat.
This is an allegorical attribution I believe in describing Sun's various radiation, UV etc.

Rays of the Sun are in fact harmful to the skin, and scorching heat of Sun can kill out of dehydration. We know this is true based on scientific revelations. If it is not for the Ozone layers, the earth will not be enjoying Sun basking much.
The Vedic scholars are well aware of this, that they depicted it in allegory attributes in describing Sun as mildly malefic.

On the other hand, Sun, worshiped as Surya Deva is, celebrated by ancient Vedic culture. In literature such as Ramayana, Sun is seen depicted as the source of Shakti that destroyed the Asura.

Suryanamaskar (the twelve poses) incorporates asanas with chanting of the 12 names (mantras) of Sun.

Sun is also called Aditya, assigning Surya Deva as Narayana (Vishnu) who is the allegory of fully ascended Athman (Risen serpent).

All mantras are constructed out of the Sun vowels in Sanskrit.
NaMaHa - NaMa = name, Ha = Sun
SvaHa - Sva = is of, Ha = Sun

Hari, Hara, MaHa, every mantra formats are of the Sun. To such extent is the importance of Sun in Vedic culture. And the Sun that Vedic astrology outlines is no different to the Sun deity attributed for His generosity and benevolence.

Now, Moon is given greater emphasis in Vedic astrology, due to its closest proximity to earth. Planets and Stars emit their astral wavelengths of energy that influences everything in our Solar abode.

Since Moon is the closest to earth, Moon registers other planets and fixed stars emanation and directs it towards earth along with its (moon) personal emanation of energy. This is why Moon is considered more influential than Sun.
Sun (fire) burns the radiating energies of other planets, but moon (water) absorbs and directs it towards earth.
This is also why Sun is rendered King of the grahas (planets) due to its strength.

Now planets do orbits (moves), but fixed stars are stationary where their consistency in emanating astral energies is what registers on soul-body the most. Which is why lunar mansion or Nakshatras were considered the fate of Soul in Vedic astrology. The fixed stars also influences the planets.

The outer planets never taken into Vedic astrology due to their vast distances, and they do orbit as well which the impact they make is considered rather, universal on wide scale. Both west and east never associated the 7 days of a week to the outer planets of Neptune, Uranus and Pluto.
For instance on Monday, the astral energy of Moon dominates the space of earth, so on till Saturday which is of Saturn.

The science of Vedic astrology is not just calculation of fate, but it is astronomy, science, physics etc. It is detailed, to the very minuscule, to where it ascribes the planets and stars very accurate; both the physical and astral.

Post Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:32 am

SuryaPuttran wrote:
The science of Vedic astrology is not just calculation of fate, but it is astronomy, science, physics etc. It is detailed, to the very minuscule, to where it ascribes the planets and stars very accurate; both the physical and astral.

I would like to add to this.

MARS and SATURN

Mars is well known as the "red planet" due to its iron oxide prevalent on its surface giving it a reddish appearance.

The Egyptians called it the "Red One."

The Sumerians, who lived in what we now call the Middle East on the territory of modern Iraq, called the small red dot in the sky the "Star of Death," and named it after Nergal, their god of war and death. From that time, the fourth planet from the Sun has been named for a god of war.

The Greeks referred to it as "Ares," for their god of war.

The Romans saw it as an "angry light" in the heavens worthy of the name of their mythical god of war, "Mars." That name has lasted.

The moons of Mars are named "Phobos" and "Deimos." In Greek mythology, those were the names of the sons of the god of war. The larger moon is Phobos, meaning "fear," and the smaller is Deimos, meaning "panic."

Vedic astrology names Mars as Angaraka, meaning "the red colored". The color red has always been associated with temper, blood, lust etc. This is what astrology is all about - the astral influence of the planets.

The ancients attributed allegory to the astral properties of planets based on their physical attributes that contributes to their astral attributes.

Mars as seen by Vedic astrology has both malefic and beneficiary properties. Mangal (auspicious) is also attributed to Mars.
But this IMO has to be channeled and directed in Magick:
Aum Baumaya Namah - this is auspicious, for Bauma means son of earth. This invokes positive energies.
Aum Mangalaya Namah - this is also auspicious
Aum Angarakaya Namah - this has to directed properly for it invokes the intense energy of Mars.

This is like vibrating Aum Suryayea Namah, and vibrating AGNI. Although both is of fire element, yet AGNI is intense in its pure form it has to be directed in proper manner.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Saturn.
The Vedic astrology also deems Shani (saturn) as being benevolent specific to natal chart under certain time periods .
Saturn is malefic in nature, but why would Vedic astrology deems is benevolent "in times"?

Saturn as per astronomy is the 6th planet from the Sun. It has over 60 moons in its rings.
Saturn's ring; this is comprised of ice rocks, debris of stones etc sticking onto it due to its massive gravity.
If it is not for Saturn pulling those rock, ice debris etc onto its ring, it would have been darting towards earth due to Sun's gravity.
Saturn in the physical form is actually protecting us!
Its placement as the 6th farthest from Sun, is keeping those stone debris far away from us, earth.

Saturn due to its massive astral force, knocks and pull everything on its path, it knocks other planets astral energies as well. But IMO due to its farthest location on solar system, Saturn's malefic energy is the easiest to undo with.
The reason why earth suffer from Saturn malefic energy is because Jew assholes Talmud is Saturn based. The Jews are magnetizing Saturn energy and directing it in forms of curse. The enemy uses Saturn energy to deplete earth.

Saturn has its RINGS shift; these are probably IMO, when Saturn emit constructive energies.
Probably also the 60 over Moons of Saturn emit positive energies, but yet this is sooo very far away. Probably experts are capable of distinguishing Saturn's positive energy and absorb and use it.
BUT THIS IS ONLY MY SPECULATION!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I meant to point out here is, that, Vedic astrology takes into account the very small details of astronomy.
Astrology is the astral of Astronomy as seen by Vedic scolars in its accuracy.

Post Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:40 am

Thank you SuryaPutran!!!!! Yes I always explain the gravitational and electromagnetic entanglement to people with astrology Im glad you explained a few of the other planets a bit more in depth such as the Sun and Moon differences. The Sun is either purging or healing through sterile fire pretty much and the Moon is a pool for all cosmic energies that intensify near Earth. Liked the information and allegories. I guess its that I need to deprogram my head from assuming the ancients didnt know acute energy physics, my unconscious error.

Post Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:00 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Something to consider is Western Astrology is stated to come from Egypt and the Egyptians where a Vedic civilization.

Ancient concepts and practices in astrology are almost same.But western astrology just stopped using some calculations and that's what makes it incomplete.Like Nakshatras(Sanskrit) in Vedic and lunar mansions are also mentioned in Egyptian astrology as well:

The Picatrix material produced many surprises for me. For example in the Middle Ages it was thought that the unlucky Via Combusta was shorter, extending from only 18 deg. Libra to 3 deg. Scorpio. The main surprise was that elections in this system were based not on solar astrology (i.e. with the Sun placed in an appropriate zodiacal sign for the activity) but on lunar astrology in which the Moon should be placed in an appropriate asterism of 12 deg. 51 min. 26 secs., a lunar mansion or 1/28 th division of the zodiac circle, roughly a day and a night's journey for the Moon. Clearly it is important to indicate the nature and location of each mansion in the system, which I will deal with shortly. First, however, some background to that.

There are three major systems of astrology in which lunar mansions are used: Chinese, Hindu and Arab. The Hindu system uses only 27 mansions (having dropped one except for use in horary work) and the Chinese is virtually another system altogether. The other systems are set out in detail in Robson's book and also in Volguine's "Lunar Astrology", long since out of print. Arab astrology is the closest obvious source for the Picatrix, but the Arabs came to prominence only in the late 7th century, which begs the question of where it came from before. The short answer is that the basis of this system was compiled in writing in Iran during the period of the 3rd to 7th centuries AD, but may well derive from earlier, more obscure oral or lost written sources. I am sure that at least one Near Eastern religious cult was implicated and we cannot rule out contact with Greco-Egyptian Hermetists as the key.

www.astrologer.com/aanet/pub/journal/picatrix.html

Post Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:01 am

"The eighth Mansion is Annathra, and it is for the acquisition of victory. When the Moon has traveled into this Mansion, fashion from tin the image of an eagle with the head of a man, and in its breast scribe the name of the lord of this Mansion. Cense it with sulfur, and say: You, Annediex, do such and such for me, and bring what I have asked to me. When this image has been perfected in this fashion, take it with you into battle and you shall be victorious and shall prevail [over everyone]. And know that Annediex is the name of the lord of this Mansion"

- source : renaissance astrology.com -

An example of picatrix which I quoted from the website. It seems that it is a ceremonial ritual base of a magick, in which the aspirant worships by consecrating talisman beseeching to the governing lord of the particular mansion which corresponds to its office of favor.

This seems no different to existing Hindu astrology, that worships the planets, regarding them as humanoid living entity that has intelligence and hears to prayers.

Astrology &Remedy; in its whole as we know by the revelation made by JoS is kabbalistic. This is to say, "vibration" and tapping unto those "vibration" using "Mantra" which is of mind and will-force. I believe non of the existing astrology of today including Vedic is authentic original compositions or offers a genuine remedy. Yet the allegory of some unaltered ones gives us insight of what the original might be.

Astrology as it was observed and studied by the ancient should have been Astronomy. Vedic has the details embedded in their allegories which as far as I am concerned outlines details close to accuracy of Astronomy science.

Redsword - I have beed digging if there was Egyptian kabbalah or astrology. If you have any knowledge on this, feel free to share it, any Websites of chinese astrology, picatrix, etc.
I appreciate it a lot. Thx :)

Post Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:25 am

SuryaPuttran wrote:
"The eighth Mansion is Annathra, and it is for the acquisition of victory. When the Moon has traveled into this Mansion, fashion from tin the image of an eagle with the head of a man, and in its breast scribe the name of the lord of this Mansion. Cense it with sulfur, and say: You, Annediex, do such and such for me, and bring what I have asked to me. When this image has been perfected in this fashion, take it with you into battle and you shall be victorious and shall prevail [over everyone]. And know that Annediex is the name of the lord of this Mansion"

- source : renaissance astrology.com -

An example of picatrix which I quoted from the website. It seems that it is a ceremonial ritual base of a magick, in which the aspirant worships by consecrating talisman beseeching to the governing lord of the particular mansion which corresponds to its office of favor.

This seems no different to existing Hindu astrology, that worships the planets, regarding them as humanoid living entity that has intelligence and hears to prayers.

Astrology &Remedy; in its whole as we know by the revelation made by JoS is kabbalistic. This is to say, "vibration" and tapping unto those "vibration" using "Mantra" which is of mind and will-force. I believe non of the existing astrology of today including Vedic is authentic original compositions or offers a genuine remedy. Yet the allegory of some unaltered ones gives us insight of what the original might be.

Astrology as it was observed and studied by the ancient should have been Astronomy. Vedic has the details embedded in their allegories which as far as I am concerned outlines details close to accuracy of Astronomy science.

Redsword - I have beed digging if there was Egyptian kabbalah or astrology. If you have any knowledge on this, feel free to share it, any Websites of chinese astrology, picatrix, etc.
I appreciate it a lot. Thx :)

One of the books that says to worship and recite prayers to planets is Brihat Parashar Hora Shastra(http://www.astrojyoti.com/bphspage10-3.htm) but there are many arguments that it's not legit and it has been edited.I don't think worship works at all.But still there can be few things that are useful in that book.Like:

http://shyamasundaradasa.com/jyotish/re ... /bphs.html

Sorry I don't have time to read it now.So you should go to the link.

The book Bhrigu Samhits is claimed to be the oldest book on astrology.It refers two types of remedies
1 Daanam(donation)
2 Dhyanam(meditation)
This makes a lot more sense than to foolishly worship planets and ask for good results.And there is another book Brihat Jatakam which does not tell one to worship.
I personally have never seen or heard someone worship planets.Donations do work, in my own family many people have tried it and surprisingly the results were pretty good.I don't know how this works but I have seen donation do good to people.But there are specific donations related to specific problems and planets.I am still researching astrology and I'll keep you guys updated.

Hail Satan!
Hail Hard!!

Post Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:58 pm

Thanks a lot Redsword. Thx for the materials you linked.

Go south India, and you'll see shrines dedicated to Planetary lords. Also in every south Indian temples there's a small portion allocated within temple which is called Navagraha shrine consisting of 9 planetary lords.

You can see this in every Tamil and south-Indian Hindu temples.

This is how it's positioned in order, that corresponds to our solar planetary placements.

But this worship intrigues me. I believe there must have been some kind of energy evocation and invocation done originally. But most Tamil and other South Indian temples just do poojas (prayer-worship) and that's all. Of course the corresponding mantras are chanted, but I don't see how temple goes tap into that. Most will do "archana pooja"

** Archana is a special, personal, abbreviated puja done by temple priests in which the name, birth star and family lineage of a devotee are recited to invoke individual guidance and blessings. Archana also refers to chanting the names of the Deity, which is a central part of every puja ** [for those unfamiliar with the term Archana]

I have heard bout "donation" which is unique, not necessarily money, but stuffs like milk, colored clothes, food (for both men and animals), and many others. Thing is, I can't see the rationality behind this. I mean in ways of how such an act taps into a specific vortex of energy corresponding to the planetary depletion the aspirant is trying to fix. But some do claim it works.

In Tamil culture, performing ceremonial ritual is what most priest and people do, whether at home or in temples. They do "HOMA" or in Tamil "Homam", which is of fire ritual. The offerings made will be burned, along with non-stop mantra chantings.

HOMA ritual.

My speculation is that, if a seemingly "involuntary"(non meditational) act such as Homa ritual, donation could tap in planetary energies, what more could the Tantra-Mantra do.

I am already reaching the finishing of "sade sathi". Using Sun mantra has alleviated maximum of Saturn's effect. My faith in Sun mantra is getting unshakable.

Thx bro, I shall update here too, if I get any info in my search.
Regards,

Post Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:05 pm

Thanks for the resources. :)

Post Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:02 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Surya what do you make of why some many number squares are used on the 9 grid Saturn system?

Post Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:59 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Surya what do you make of why some many number squares are used on the 9 grid Saturn system?

I am searching for the answer as well. I read it somewhere, that the yantra (magic squares) was composed based on the position of the planets in the solar system and also of their names in numerical values.

These the the 108 names assigned to Saturn in Sanskrit as Mantras:

Om shanaescaraya namah - the one who moves slowly

Om shantaya namah - the peaceful one

Om sarvabhistapradayine namah - the full-filler of all desires

Om sharanyaya namah - the protector

Om varenyaya namah - the most excellent one

Om sarveshaya namah - the Lord of All

Om saumyaya namah - the mild one

Om suravandhaya namah - the one who is fit to be worshiped by Suras

Om suralokaviharine namah - the one who wonders in the world of Suras

Om sukhasonapavishtaya namah - the one seated upon a comfortable

Om sundaraya namah - the beautiful one

Om ghanaya namah - the solid one

Om ghanarupaya namah - the one who looks solid/beauty

Om ghanabharanadharine namah - the one who wears an iron ornament

Om ghanasaravilepaya namah - the one anointed with camphor

Om khadyotaya namah - the light in the sky

Om mandaya namah - The Slow One

Om mandaceshtaya namah - The Slow One

Om mahaniyagunaatmane namah - The One with Glorious Qualities

Om martyapavanapadaya namah - The One (the Worship at) Whose Feet Purifies Mortals

Om maheshaya namah - The Great Lord

Om Chayaputraya namah - The Son of Chaya

Om sharvaya namah - the one who injures

Om shatatuniradharine namah - The One Who Bears a Quiver of a Hundred Arrows

Om carasthirasvabhavaya namah - The One Whose Nture is to Move Steadily

Om achanchalaya namah - The Steady One

Om nilavarnaya namah - The Blue-Colored One

Om nityaya namah - The Eternal One

Om nilanjananibhaya namah - The One with the Appearance of Blue Ointment

Om nilambaravibhushaya namah - The One Adorned with a Blue Garment

Om nishcalaya namah - The Steady One

Om vedyaya namah - The One Who is to be Known

Om vidhirupaya namah - The One Who has the Form of the Sacred Precepts

Om virodhadharabhumaye namah - The Ground that Supports Obstacles

Om bhedaspadasvabhavaya namah - The One Whose Nature is the Place of Separation

Om vajradehaya namah - The One with a Body Like a Thunderbolt

Om vairagyadaya namah - The Bestower of Non-Attachment

Om viraya namah - The Hero

Om vitarogabhayaya namah - The One Who is Free of Disease and Fear

Om vipatparampareshaya namah - The Lord of Successive Misfortune

Om vishvavandyaya namah - The One Who is Fit to be Worshipped by All

Om gridhnavahaya namah - The One Whose Mount is a Vulture

Om gudhaya namah - The Hidden One

Om kurmangaya namah - The One with the Body of a Tortoise

Om kurupine namah - The One with an Uusual Appearance

Om kutsitaya namah - The One Who is Despised

Om gunadhyaya namah - rich in virtues or exellences
Om gocaraya namah - The One Associated with the Range of the Senses (the Field of Action)

Om avidhyamulanashaya namah - The Destroyer of the Root of Ignorance

Om vidhyaavidhyasvarupine namah - The One Whose Nature is Both Knowledge and Ignorance

Om ayushyakaranaya namah - The Cause of Long Life

Om apaduddhartre namah - The Remover of Misfortune

Om vishnubhaktaya namah - The Devotee of Vishnu

Om vishine namah - The Self-Controlled One

Om vividhagamavedine namah - The Knower of Manifold Scriptures

Om vidhistutyaya namah - The One Who is Fit to be Praised with Sacred Rites

Om vandhyaya namah - The One Who is Fit to be Worshipped

Om virupaakshaya namah - The One with Manifold Eyes

Om varishthaya namah - The Most Excellent One/ the most wicked/ the biggest

Om garishthaya namah - The Most Venerable One/ heavy/ worst

Om vajramkushagharaya namah - the One who Holds a Thunderbolt-Goad

Om varada bhayahastaya namah - The One Whose Hands Grant Boons and Remove Fear/ granting whishes

Om vamanaya namah - The Dwarf

Om jyeshthapatnisametaya namah- The One Whose Wife is Jyestha (the Devi of Misfortune, Elder Sister of Lakshmi)

Om shreshthaya namah - The Most Excellent One

Om mitabhashine namah - The One with Measured Speech

Om kashtaughanashakartre namah - The Destroyer of an Abundance of Troubles

Om pushtidaya namah - The Bestower of Prosperity

Om stutyaya namah - The One Who is Fit to Praised

Om stotragamyaya namah - The One Who is Accessible Through Hymns of Praise

Om bhaktivashyaya namah - The One Who is Subdued by Devotion

Om bhanave namah - The Bright One

Om bhanuputraya namah - The Son of Bhanu (the Sun)

Om bhavyaya namah - The Auspicious One

Om pavanaya namah - The Purifier

Om dhanurmandalasamsthaya namah - The One Who Stays in the Circle of the Bow

Om dhanadaya namah - The Bestower of Wealth

Om dhanushmate namah - The Archer

Om tanuprakashadehaya namah - The One Whose Body has a Thin Appearance

Om tamasaya namah - ignorant/ malignant/ darkness

Om asheshajanavandyaya namah - The One Who is Fit to be Worshipped by All Living Beings

Om visheshaphaladayine namah - The Bestower of the Fruit of Discrimination

Om vashikritajaneshaya namah - The Lord of Living Beings Who have Accomplished Self-Control

Om pashunam pataye namah - The Lord of Animals

Om khecaraya namah - The One Who Moves Through the Sky

Om khageshaya namah - The Lord of Planets

Om ghananilambaraya namah - The One Who Wears a Dense Blue Garment

Om kathinyamanasaya namah - The Stern-Minded One

Om aryaganastutyaya namah - The One Who is Fit to Praised by a Multitude of Aryas

Om nilacchatraya namah - The One with a Blue Umbrella

Om nityaya namah - The Eternal One

Om nirgunaya namah - The One Without Attributes

Om gunatmane namah - The One with Attributes

Om niramayaya namah - The One Who is Free from Disease

Om nindyaya namah - blamable one
Om vandaniyaya namah - The One Wo is Fit to be Worshipped

Om dhiraya namah - The Resolute One

Om divyadehaya namah - The One with a Celestial Body

Om dinartiharanaya namah - The Remover of the Suffering of Those in Distress

Om aryajanaganyaya namah - The Destroyer of Affliction

Om aryajanaganyaya namah - The One Who is a Member of the Arya People

Om kruraya namah - The Cruel One

Om kruraceshtaya namah - The One Who Acts Cruelly

Om kamakrodhakaraya namah - The Maker of Desire and Anger

Om kalatraputrashatrutvakaranaya namah - The Cause of Hostility of Wife and Son

Om pariposhitabhaktaya namah - The One Whose Devotees are Supported

Om parabhitiharaya namah - The Remover of the Greatest Fear

Om bhaktasanghamanobhishtaphaladaya namah - The Bestower of the Fruits that are Desired in the Minds of a Multitude of Devotees
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THESE ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY. THE MANTRA LITERALLY MEANS WHAT IT SAYS. I INCLUDED IT HERE FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY [ FOR NEWBIES ]
THE "OM" IS THE CORRUPTED ONES OF THE ORIGINAL "AUM"

Whats interesting is that, the names such as:
"Kurupin = the one with unusual appearance",
"Kurmanga = the one with the body like a tortoise"
"Tanuprakhadeha = the one whose body has a thin appearance"
"Khadyota = the light of the sky"
"Manda = the slow one"
"Vamana = the dwarf"

accurately depicts Saturn in its true physical form as we can see today with telescopes :

Post Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:17 pm

The Vedic astrology also deems Shani (saturn) as being benevolent specific to natal chart under certain time periods .
Saturn is malefic in nature, but why would Vedic astrology deems is benevolent "in times"?

Saturn as per astronomy is the 6th planet from the Sun. It has over 60 moons in its rings.
Saturn's ring; this is comprised of ice rocks, debris of stones etc sticking onto it due to its massive gravity.
If it is not for Saturn pulling those rock, ice debris etc onto its ring, it would have been darting towards earth due to Sun's gravity.
Saturn in the physical form is actually protecting us!
Its placement as the 6th farthest from Sun, is keeping those stone debris far away from us, earth.

Saturn due to its massive astral force, knocks and pull everything on its path, it knocks other planets astral energies as well. But IMO due to its farthest location on solar system, Saturn's malefic energy is the easiest to undo with.
The reason why earth suffer from Saturn malefic energy is because Jew assholes Talmud is Saturn based. The Jews are magnetizing Saturn energy and directing it in forms of curse. The enemy uses Saturn energy to deplete earth.

Saturn has its RINGS shift; these are probably IMO, when Saturn emit constructive energies.
Probably also the 60 over Moons of Saturn emit positive energies, but yet this is sooo very far away. Probably experts are capable of distinguishing Saturn's positive energy and absorb and use it.

Fully agree! I didn't want to mention it earlier because I was a bit afraid of that some people would think it's craziness just like when I revealed some interesting things about Algol, sorry the Algol star system which has 3 DIFFERENT star in fact...

I also think that Saturn can be benevolent too. It can be benevolent in the birth chart in some cases as well.
In my chart Saturn is the lord of my 11th, 10th and my 9th houses and it is in my 8th house which very important to me.
When 9th lord sits in the 8th house one will radically change her religious/spiritual views...This happened to me exactly when I became satanist fully.
My Saturn conjuncts my Uranus and they oppose my Venus, it is also a very important and benefical aspect to me.
Saturn in my 8th house is very strong and spiritual. And Saturn is also my Darakaraka planet.

The only problem is its malefic energy which is used by the jews and against us, exactly what you said.

When I have hard Saturn transits I always do the Sun square and everything is okay. When Saturn transited my 6th house for long I was doing the Sun square and more aura protection and I was totally fine and wasn't ill even for once.

I'm totally amazed by the Vedic astrology by the way. Recently I'm studying it deeply and it seems it's more acurate and better in many cases than the Western astrology. What is pity that there are also a lot of Vedic astrologist who are infected with christianity and other jewish filth....

I want to got my full Vedic birth chart + my Navamsa chart, the D9 chart too which is almost essential to totally know myself.
But I don't know which Vedic astrologist can I ask.
First I thought of Kapiel Raaj - I don't know if someone knows him - I noticed he talked about the kundalini in his videos, he also talked about the Anunnaki in a positive light, he knows that "we gave the kundalini from our Gods", it seemed he also knows about the enemy ET, but he mentioned only the greys & reptilians.
But later I found he is unaware of the truth about the Freemasonry and other important things regarding the jews so I was a bit disappointed.
Does anyone of you got his Vedic chart?

"Spiritual satanism is national socialism at its very pure core."

topic2297.html

"Nazism IS Satan's New World Order."

topic5131.html

Post Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:26 am

HungARYAN wrote:
Does anyone of you got his Vedic chart?

I have seen his Youtube clips long time ago. I tried to find but didn't get any of His Vedic astro charting.
Astrology provides the info, its interesting yes, yet most important is the remedial action. Mantras of Sun is truly a purifier.

Post Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:08 pm

I'm a little late to the thread, but recently I have been lead to study astrology, and I just came across the vedic astrology today. And the thing is, my vedic chart and western chart have different ascendants and puts my sun from the 12th house to the 1st. But I noticed the vedic chart took daylight savings time into account so I am wondering if that is infact more accurate?. (Also thank you Surya thank you for your posts, very insightful!)

Post Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:58 pm

Pretty interesting stuff! I will definitely learn more about it, I just did a reading on my chart in the site you shared, and it says "You will adore shiva. " pretty accurate :D

Post Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:33 am

There are Vedic astrologers in in india that does meticulous calculation. Every indian parents has this tendency of getting their new-born astrology charted

I have seen some free vedic astrology generators online such as this : Astrrology online

There's also online horoscope 2017 : Marathi calendar and horoscope 2017

try it out . I hope this would be helpful

Post Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:53 pm

Hello Everyone!!Watch Out!! Newbie here!! In fact, this is my first post. Breezing around the site and learning lots of new information. Nice to see well-informed people coming together for a common belief. Keep up the great work!! 8-)

Post Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:12 pm

Lets revitalize this thread...

Actually there’s speculation of indian astrology originating from the ancient greeks: http://horoscopicastrologyblog.com/2008 ... -to-india/

A critical look of Vedic astrology: http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_vedic2_e.htm

Post Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:57 pm
How accurate will my chart be if I have no clue what my exact time of birth is? Is there any magickal method to find your exact date of birth?

Post Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:19 am

destinedpresent666 wrote:
How accurate will my chart be if I have no clue what my exact time of birth is? Is there any magickal method to find your exact date of birth?

You can use the rune Dagaz to do a magickal working to discover your time of birth

DAGAZ
Germanic: Daaz (Dagaz)

#23. Represents the climax of orgasm where the objective of the working is realized. Like the planet Uranus, this rune gives flashes of intuition and knowledge. Useful in raising the kundalini. Best if used with other runes that enhance wisdom and awareness.

The runic kabbalah:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Runic_Kabalah.html

Return to JoyofSatan666