Board index Black Satanist Community New to this forum

New to this forum

Any posts promoting Christianity, Islam or New Age beliefs or slandering the Joy of Satan will not get approved. We are law abiding and do NOT promote the use of illegal substances or activity.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

JoyofSatan.org
Exposingchristianity.com

-High Priestess Shannon

A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.

-Marcus Garvey

Moderator: HPS Shannon Outlaw

Forum rules

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

This group is for black satanists who wish to educate themselves on our history and culture, discuss topics pertaining to our race and establish a spiritual understanding of who we are. We realize our origin in our creator god Satan and we transform our souls through the daily practice of power meditation. Through the daily practice, we ascend to a higher level as the gods and realize our true potential.

We cherish our existence by embracing our own divinity.

O.R.I.O.N
Our Race Is Our Nation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:09 am

Hello friends! Pisces here and of Nigerean descent. I dedicated at 19 and now I am 21 and have experienced more growth in those years than in all of my previous years!

However....I let myself backslide way too far this past year and am not as powerful as I was the first year I dedicated (words cannot express how STRONGLY I regret this). The second year I spent it living with a paranoid atheist boyfriend who I still keep in contact with. The first moment I met him, I felt like my soul was at home with his. We are both sure we've known each other in a past life. I moved back in with my parents a week ago, starting back from square one in my meditations. He was an unintentionally, highly toxic partner. I started to feel like I wasn't putting Father first. My boyfriend needed the truth BADLY. He was so paranoid about all the wrong things and began to distrust me for the most outlandishly unfounded reasons. He has Paranoid Personality Disorder. I became too mentally fucked up to even meditate properly! I waited too late to leave him....I already know it will take a while to at least reverse the damage done to my soul. Much less get stronger than I was that first year.

So here I am starting back from square one....but things are a little different this time:

Never again will I ever let anyone or anything impede on my relationship with Satan and my spiritual development!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Post Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:57 pm

Welcome hellsbells it's good to have you here. I wish you strength and consistency with your meditations.

Hail Satan!!!

Post Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:42 pm

It's good to have you here.with time you will better than you started.i am a Nigerian

Post Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:01 pm

I once backslided for 10 months but those months weren't in vein cos I took those times to de-programme my mind from christianity shit and am back on my feet .... its good to know that there are nigerians there I thought I was alone.
HAIL SATAN

Return to Black Satanist Community