Board index JoS Mature & Experienced Enemy Attack?? + Feet Chakrah Experience

Enemy Attack?? + Feet Chakrah Experience

This group is for experienced, dedicated, mature, adult Satanists. Those who have been dedicated Satanists for a year or more, and have a sufficient knowledge and understanding of Satanism.

www.joyofsatan.org

Post Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:14 pm

Posts: 381
Hey Everybody!

I've been having some interesting experiences on the way to work, I won't get into too many details.
I ride the subway every day. I get bored and do some simple breathing exercises, visualizations (non noticeable ones). I decided to try becoming sensitive to people's auras to train on my jew spotting and I clearly get this 'alien feel' from some people. I mean alien feel.

This one time this girl (I could tell she was joo by the look) sat down next to me. Not bothering anybody. I felt awake I tried to do a visual of a golden-white aura and while awake I decided to close my eyes and she did too!! I noticed this because I opened my eyes since I could sense she was doing the same as me. Then I started to feel very sleepy and drained very fast, I mean like I couldn't keep my eyes open. So I went with it, I saw in my mind's eye a black-like tunnel running down the center of her body and I had the visual of black claws/talons ripping this tunnel, peeling and flaying it. She opened her eyes and then I got images of animals gnawing on intestines (I presume mine) and with every cell of my body I internally said no. My energy and wakefulness came back immediately. :-) It was weird because we were both super-polite. Long story short we talked super-polite and she is from Isreal. lol. Was that an "enemy attack"?

Anyway ever since then I've been on the look out for alien aura people, masonic-types etc. and visualizing in my mind's eye the same thing, where I try to flay the black tunnel thing, and/or tear down any dark energy around them to try messing with them. I have to say, the majority of these people stare at me intensely for upwards of 10 minutes and get off the train visibly angry. Etc. I mean the people I do this too will STARE at me, even if I am looking away the entire time :-). The hardest part has been staying safe while driving by the way so "disclaimer, don't try this at home. This is why it's in the mature section really, almost loosing control of your feet while driving sucks" Is something like this common? Or am I just imagining things?

Feet Chakrah Experience - Whenever I focus on feet chakrahs pointing down into the Earth my balance drastically improves. While my feet chakrahs point down, I focus on the Red Chakrah, and hip chakrahs too. My balance becomes INCREDIBLE. Again is this imagination?

Sorry for the long post. One last question: what's wrong with joos' chakrahs? Even before I dedicated I could sense there's something missing. I've critically looked at "psychic vampire" books (critically I can read past the BS) but one mentioned that they are without solar chakrahs, somehow this makes sense, and it's how they corrupt people?


Posts: 330
This is not clear from your post - did you talk to this person before or after you found out it was a jew and from Israel?


Posts: 381
Nick Vabzircnila wrote:
This is not clear from your post - did you talk to this person before or after you found out it was a jew and from Israel?

Before I found out where 'it' is from. I am polite by nature and if I am polite even in the midst of problems with 'its', it's because that's my way of just not really giving a damn about 'its'. I am looking forward to the day 'when they are no longer a threat'.

I enjoy practicing being polite in a strong, confident & silent way. Any way where I am it's like effing little tel aviv. I am around 'its' almost all day long, and their little posers too who try to pose like them. I do however enjoy seeing how blind, stupid and deluded they are ;).

Seriously, I am two steps away from saying in a situation where if someone calls me an anti-semite, "who me? I'm not an anti-semite, I love Palestinians, Syrians, Iraqis, etc." I actually kind of want that to happen, but in the long-term that's a bad strategy to start a fight like that where I am. I have to keep up my appearances and social forms even while feeling disgust and hate for them, that's my strategy for now.


Posts: 2882
"Enemy attacks" are usually referring to spiritual attacks, like sleep paralysis, from greys, reptilians, and other negative entities.

Jews are corrupted parasites by nature. They have warped souls and are major energy vampires. They will automatically steal the energy of people they are near. If you fight the energy vampire and deny them your life force, that will make them angry. If a vampire has been feeding off of you and you terminate the relationship, the vampire will get extremely angry because their energy source is being removed.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm


Hail Satan!!


Posts: 27
Location: Earth...sometimes
Can the enemy cause physical things to happen like heaters turning on,doors locking,and electrical malfunctions?
"ride the music of war" FireWarrior666


Posts: 467
FireWarrior666 wrote:
Can the enemy cause physical things to happen like heaters turning on,doors locking,and electrical malfunctions?


Unlikely. Maybe greys might do this to scare someone but this requires a lot of power and most jewish power is tied up in the torah, the bible curses, not true spirituality as we know it. If the energy around these sort of events is pleasant than it may be one of the Gods trying to get your attention. If it is unpleasant then you may want to eliminate it.
Aurelius Ophis


Posts: 381
johnson_akemi wrote:
"Enemy attacks" are usually referring to spiritual attacks, like sleep paralysis, from greys, reptilians, and other negative entities.

Jews are corrupted parasites by nature. They have warped souls and are major energy vampires. They will automatically steal the energy of people they are near. If you fight the energy vampire and deny them your life force, that will make them angry. If a vampire has been feeding off of you and you terminate the relationship, the vampire will get extremely angry because their energy source is being removed.

Yes! Can warped souls literally warp perceptions around weaker people? You know like a spiritual "contact low", versus a spiritual "contact high"?
:) Oh yes they get angry indeed, and such is the nature of abusers, and such is the nature of jewhoova, the old "I'm hurting you because I love you, now be a martyr". That's actually one line of reasoning that got me believing that the bible is indeed reversed, that Satan is actually the good guy. Yes they get angry and attack when someone is happy, turning a corner, getting on with themselves in a positive way, or having their first positive experience in.... years maybe. Very low & stupid mentality.

I must admit I've been overlooking the power of affirmations recently, that I am changing.

Recently however I had something psych in store for one of these vampires (corrupted gentile) in my life and they had trouble raising their negative energy and had to suddenly leave very fast, so some of them will avoid you if you can get your message across, just be careful these sick fucks network and it's one of their beliefs to sacrifice talented Gentiles they can't control. That is the nature of their sacrifices, abuse, the victim is to be tricked into accepting unnatural love for their killer and/or tormentor. The very nature of christianity itself. If you look at the bible doesn't it say if someone is persecuting you you should let them because it gives you a chance to be a martyr? Now look, all of my related kin killed from past ethnic cleanings therefore made jewhoova happy, and that's another line of thought that led me to ultimitaley rejecting christianity.

satan666 wrote:
FireWarrior666 wrote:
Can the enemy cause physical things to happen like heaters turning on,doors locking,and electrical malfunctions?


Unlikely. Maybe greys might do this to scare someone but this requires a lot of power and most jewish power is tied up in the torah, the bible curses, not true spirituality as we know it. If the energy around these sort of events is pleasant than it may be one of the Gods trying to get your attention. If it is unpleasant then you may want to eliminate it.

Good advice!

About the electronics thing, does it count if a cell phone gets rapidly drained of battery around certain people? lol I know sounds funny b/c energy vampires draining batteries, get it? lol. but it's a perfectly good, normal, working phone it's just around certain people I reject them, then out flies the battery life. but I might just be a little too paranoid to think that.


Posts: 27
Location: Earth...sometimes
thank you for the help
"ride the music of war" FireWarrior666


Posts: 381
I would just like to clarify I am not complaining in this post, not in the least bit because I can't. Sure I hate it living near "little tel aviv" but I always know that in reality somewhere there is also tel aviv in occupied Palestine. In light of recent powerful sermons I want to clarify I am not complaining. I am still learning, so really I am just ... comparing notes so to speak. I'm just one of those characters where questions such as "what is a psychic attack?" must have answers in a graph etc. lol. But really though.

Chris666Human wrote:
That is the nature of their sacrifices, abuse, the victim is to be tricked into accepting unnatural love for their killer and/or tormentor. The very nature of christianity itself. If you look at the bible doesn't it say if someone is persecuting you you should let them because it gives you a chance to be a martyr? Now look, all of my related kin killed from past ethnic cleanings therefore made jewhoova happy, and that's another line of thought that led me to ultimitaley rejecting christianity.


Quick note, and serious spiritual question I am contemplating, I'll post this here before I go researching. Are uncontrolled emotions the false ego, which are the attachments detrimental to dharma and spiritual advancement? If so this expands the above quoted postulate in that joos victims are made to become attached to their abuser sorry this is an important topic for me. So then sensations, internal stimuli, are not false ego emotions in the form of attachment.... I ask this also because the closing the chakrah doors meditation helps me when people try to manipulate emotions for unnatural sympathy. What I'm really asking is.... blocking your emotions and looking through people to see how they manipulate emotions, I don't think this is healthy, but is it ok in small doses if it helps?

I know emotional strength can be sublimated to physical strength, so can emotional strength be sublimated to spiritual strength or is it really just opening up spiritual strength, sublimating your emotional and physical nature, and then continuing to work on building spiritual strength through your experiences as in a feed back mechanism?


Posts: 381
So it turns out I'm just beginning to notice problems that were already there but that I wasn't aware of. As time passes and the more I continue my practices, I become more sensitive to people around me, and more aware of the influences around me.
I find myself having to relearn many things, but coming from a spiritual perspective, and as time passes a more and more spiritual satanist perspective (because I view my learning as a continual becoming). It's not easy, and there are dangers...

One thing that I find really helps, learning again how to actively not give a shit while maintaining ethical standards, those are the best words I can come up with it :).

This is a great resource I found on youtube if you will listen, do so with Spiritual Satanic discernment, because she makes a lot of good points that sound very close to what we know, I mean she mentions granthis, noo age bullshit, we are in a war, psychic vampires, etc.

"Signs and Symptoms of Sorcery and Psychic Attack with Shaman Avalon Sakti"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cplOfl9xmRs


Posts: 1934
johnson_akemi wrote:
"Enemy attacks" are usually referring to spiritual attacks, like sleep paralysis, from greys, reptilians, and other negative entities.

Jews are corrupted parasites by nature. They have warped souls and are major energy vampires. They will automatically steal the energy of people they are near. If you fight the energy vampire and deny them your life force, that will make them angry. If a vampire has been feeding off of you and you terminate the relationship, the vampire will get extremely angry because their energy source is being removed.


Thank you for sharing this information about vampires johnson_akemi! :)
HAIL SATAN!


Posts: 381
This is an informative and lively thread, there is great information to be had here, thank you everybody who responded.
And yes on second thought @ Nick, you are true I wasn't entirely clear from my first post lolz.
Thank you everybody.


Posts: 48
Location: Oregon
hey firewarrior666(my brother, seriously). how hidden should i keep myself from my joo teachers? no joke, every one of em are jooz.


Posts: 2882
Xanthos666 wrote:
hey firewarrior666(my brother, seriously). how hidden should i keep myself from my joo teachers? no joke, every one of em are jooz.


It would be wise to avoid showing overt anti-semitism while in class if you have jewish teachers.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm


Hail Satan!!


Posts: 48
Location: Oregon
johnson_akemi wrote:
Xanthos666 wrote:
hey firewarrior666(my brother, seriously). how hidden should i keep myself from my joo teachers? no joke, every one of em are jooz.


It would be wise to avoid showing overt anti-semitism while in class if you have jewish teachers.


yah but it pisses me off when they try to shove bs down my throat. for instance, in history they ramble on and on about joodeism and all that bs
"To be afraid of ones creation is to fear imperfection."


Posts: 2882
Xanthos666 wrote:
johnson_akemi wrote:
Xanthos666 wrote:
hey firewarrior666(my brother, seriously). how hidden should i keep myself from my joo teachers? no joke, every one of em are jooz.


It would be wise to avoid showing overt anti-semitism while in class if you have jewish teachers.


yah but it pisses me off when they try to shove bs down my throat. for instance, in history they ramble on and on about joodeism and all that bs


If you can get away with it, you can question things the teacher says and mention things that disprove the teacher'e lies. However, if you jump in front of the class and say the Holocaust never existed, Hitler was a nice guy who was trying to save the world, Jews are behind everything evil in the world, and Satan is the god who created humanity then you will probably get sent to the office and given a mental evaluation. You can dispel lies and present the truth, but do not endanger your safety.

During class you can hone your skills with black magick and use the teachers for target practice. You can gather a ball of filthy grey negative energy and explode it in the teacher's heart chakra. If you get creative, there are many magickal things you can do during class that will strengthen you while destroying an enemy of humanity.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm


Hail Satan!!


Posts: 48
Location: Oregon
It would be wise to avoid showing overt anti-semitism while in class if you have jewish teachers.[/quote]

yah but it pisses me off when they try to shove bs down my throat. for instance, in history they ramble on and on about joodeism and all that bs[/quote]

If you can get away with it, you can question things the teacher says and mention things that disprove the teacher'e lies. However, if you jump in front of the class and say the Holocaust never existed, Hitler was a nice guy who was trying to save the world, Jews are behind everything evil in the world, and Satan is the god who created humanity then you will probably get sent to the office and given a mental evaluation. You can dispel lies and present the truth, but do not endanger your safety.

During class you can hone your skills with black magick and use the teachers for target practice. You can gather a ball of filthy grey negative energy and explode it in the teacher's heart chakra. If you get creative, there are many magickal things you can do during class that will strengthen you while destroying an enemy of humanity.[/quote]

sounds fun, honestly I have trolled one of my teachers pretty hard, causing him to spout angry jooish bs all over the place. It was so worth it, causing everybody to point and laugh at him, and his reputation is complete crap now.
"To be afraid of ones creation is to fear imperfection."


Posts: 381
Yes I'm resurrecting this thread, I have an odd question.

Anybody know what it means when you see a big purple/red-indigo gemstone in your foot? Saw that in a significant dream.

No it's not drugs lol.


Posts: 2882
Chris666 wrote:
Yes I'm resurrecting this thread, I have an odd question.

Anybody know what it means when you see a big purple/red-indigo gemstone in your foot? Saw that in a significant dream.

No it's not drugs lol.


The meaning behind images in dreams is specific to the dreamer. Seeing a cat in a dream could mean grace to one person or stealth to another. You can ask yourself what the image means to you to find the message behind it.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm


Hail Satan!!


Posts: 381
johnson_akemi wrote:
Chris666 wrote:
Yes I'm resurrecting this thread, I have an odd question.

Anybody know what it means when you see a big purple/red-indigo gemstone in your foot? Saw that in a significant dream.

No it's not drugs lol.


The meaning behind images in dreams is specific to the dreamer. Seeing a cat in a dream could mean grace to one person or stealth to another. You can ask yourself what the image means to you to find the message behind it.

It blocked somebody else from rising/manipulating my energy, this person belongs to... an alternative to us magic circle ;).
Anyway long story short, according to the internet, in some myths dragon's saliva drop forms crystals. This all fits, as dragons' blood may very well form a crystal. This is leading me to Egyptian God Khnum.

You must be a busy man Johnson_akemi, thank you for taking the time to respond to me.


Posts: 381
I am noticing... that as I continue to work on my heart chakra I get sensations of heat in my feet.

Speaking of feet and heat, I am starting to wonder if joos create their parasitic magick over the Earth so fast by some magickal formula they stole that reaches into mother earth, if so perhaps this is a formula that must be unlocked in gentile blood?


Return to JoS Mature & Experienced