Board index JoyofSatan666 Women Rights

Women Rights

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:41 pm

It is very clear in Islam women have no rights, they are limited to education, open to domestic abuse, arranged marriages and honor killings.
Islam,Christianity and Judaism are same with women’s rights .
Note the verses bellow are from the Quran, Bible and Torah.

In Islam women are less then men.

Qur'an (2:228) - "and the men are a degree above them [women]”

Qur'an (24:31) - Women are to lower their gaze around men, so they do not look them in the eye. 

Qur'an (4:24) and Qur'an (33:50) - A man is permitted to take women as sex slaves outside of marriage.

Women are brainless according to Islam :

Bukhari (6:301) - "[Muhammad] said, 'Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?'  They replied in the affirmative.  He said, 'This is the deficiency in her intelligence.’"

Bukhari (6:301) - "[Muhammad] said, 'Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?'  They replied in the affirmative.  He said, 'This is the deficiency in her intelligence.’"

Women are just sex slaves in Islam

Bukhari (2:29) - Women comprise the majority of Hell's occupants.  This is important because the only women in heaven ever mentioned by Muhammad are the virgins who serve the sexual desires of men. 

Abu Dawud (2155) - Women are compared to slaves and camels with regard to the "evil" in them.

Ishaq 593 - "As for Ali, he said, 'Women are plentiful, and you can easily change one for another.’"

Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great. [Surah Verse 4:34] 

“Men have authority over women, for that God has preferred in bounty one of them over another, and for that they have expended of their property. Righteous women are therefore obedient … and those you fear may be rebellious, admonish them to their couches, and beat them”. (The Koran, Women, verse 38)

In Islam women’s freedoms are restricted, using the hijab; the veil, which exists in Christianity and Judaism as well.

"The head of every man is Christ, and the head of every woman is man." (I Cor. 11:3)

"Wives, submit yourselves unto your husbands, as unto the Lord...Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything." (Eph. 5:22-24)

"A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent. For Adam was formed first, then Eve. And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner." (I Tim. 2:11-14)

The Lord said to Moses, "Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man." (Num. 31:17)
"For man did not come from woman, but woman from man. Neither was man created for woman, but woman for man." (I Cor. 11:8-9)

"The birth of a daughter is a loss" (Ecclesiasticus 22:3)

Whoever marries his daughter to an am ha-arez is as though he bound and laid her before a lion: just as a lion tears [his prey] and devours it and has no shame, so an am ha-arez strikes [hits/beats] and cohabits and has no shame” (B. Pesahim 49b).

“A wife who refuses to perform any kind of work that she is obligated to do, may be compelled to perform it, even by scourging her with a rod” (Isshut 21:10)

Islam,Christianity and Judaism are ALL SAME.
You don't stop when you are tired
You stop when you are done!

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!
Hail Satan e tutti gli Dei di Duat.

http://www.alegriadeenki.com

Post Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:59 pm

Jewslam honors woman: They have a wife beating etiquette..

http://youtu.be/ChnpaMK1oLQ
"One cannot 'de-Nazify' the Gods." -Savitri Devi

Post Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:41 pm

Great post HP Myla this sick shit needs to stop even from xian inception the woman from man bit is total derogatory toward women. They attack everything that is feminine and the life bearing side. Two equal pieces of one whole, the Triad of Father, Mother, and Child.

HAIL FATHER SATAN & THE PANTHEON OF ORION!!!!!
HAIL ADOLF HITLER & THE SATANIC WARRIORS OF ETERNITY!!!!!

Post Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:41 am

They do this in order to supress the most powerful part of any society, indeed of any magically minded society, the woman.

Women yield immense power, not only spiritually when free but also physically and mentally. A woman can use a mere look to decimate a man and that power is something few women realise in this modern world but that power is something the enemy fears drastically. Most men fear women, even if they don't admit it. This is why they cannot look a beautiful woman in the eye without turning away before she does.

The shakti is the female energy of the soul, the true and only source of spiritual power and women hold the key to it.. The enemy fears this and oppresses it.

SS women should realise that this is done to make you weak, but know that what you find in Satan makes you strong, stronger than anything on this Earth, certainly than any foolish jewish man...
Aurelius Ophis

Post Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:35 pm

satan666 wrote:
They do this in order to supress the most powerful part of any society, indeed of any magically minded society, the woman.

Women yield immense power, not only spiritually when free but also physically and mentally. A woman can use a mere look to decimate a man and that power is something few women realise in this modern world but that power is something the enemy fears drastically. Most men fear women, even if they don't admit it. This is why they cannot look a beautiful woman in the eye without turning away before she does.

The shakti is the female energy of the soul, the true and only source of spiritual power and women hold the key to it.. The enemy fears this and oppresses it.

SS women should realise that this is done to make you weak, but know that what you find in Satan makes you strong, stronger than anything on this Earth, certainly than any foolish jewish man...

Are you trying to mix feminism with Spiritual Satanism? Good luck with that bull shit. Really, nice try.
Sourd an chiehl
Verily blessed are those that are enwrapped in the realization of leaving the path of total destruction; taking the path of creation... The Satanic warrior despises comfort in the limited, yearns for the infinite, beyond all that is limited and becomes the truly defined limitless.

Keep doing Reverse Torah Rituals!
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html
post68097.html#p68097

Post Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:52 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Nothing stated is part of the Marxist narrative of The Sheman, Woman Hating Club.

Women should respect their natural femininity which is also their feminine power.

LightAlgur wrote:
satan666 wrote:
Are you trying to mix feminism with Spiritual Satanism? Good luck with that bull shit. Really, nice try.

Post Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:39 am

Such stupid shit goes on and it is considered normal by their society..
How can somebody build a building if the workers crush one of their hands. The suppression of women by mainstream religions and then the feminist movement which is supposedly the opposite but still considers women 'weak' under the surface who need to break free from blah blah and seems like an attempt to create chaos in the society by making women hate men and and reject their feminity and turn them into men is obviously a 'both sides controlled by one' move. If one just treats women as an object then they are obviously doing something really foolish.
IMO men and women should work together and support each other,not one side to try to own the other side. It reeks of fear and weakness and obviously seeems kike in nature.
ImageImage
No matter how hard the road is,no matter how many sacrifices must be made I will fight for the truth. Because this path is the path which is right,and that i am 100% certain. To return the golden age and to give our Gods the respect they deserve,i will fight! The kikes deserve justice for the horrible crimes against us including trying to erase the name of our own God. And they will certainly have it.
HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL HITLER!!

Post Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:15 pm

Just wanted to show on this topic how xtians /Muslims/jews views on females are the same.
They are ignorant and hateful towards the female gender. Yet they feel so threatened by them.
Controlling a female and lowering them would not make a male a real male.
Satanism is the opposite. Our Gods and Father are not threatened by anyone having power or freedom. That also goes for females.
We have high rank Goddesses also.
Even lower ranked, they're all warriors. Fighting together in this war.
Also, Nazi women were treated with respect and honor. They were in many positions and had a choice to be a nurse, a pilot, or even a stay at home mother.
Satanism teaches male to respect females equally and to treat each one as family members. We must remain united and not curse one another.
People who are ignorant and selfish are so common in islam etc. They commit these evil acts. Many are so brain washed thinking it is ok. JUST pure evil and carelessness.
A real man would stand by his woman for support and care for her while both are working towards Godhead and not held back or bring each other down. But both working together.
Like Gods of Duat caring, patiently standing by our side supporting us all the way with respect and care . They're not evil.
SS can learn so much from Gods .

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!

Post Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:14 am

These are great pictures. Everyone should take some time and save these images. Back them up and print them. Its important to share this truth captured on film. Do these wonderful people look suppressed like the slaves on the false religions? No . Do they look OPPRESSED by their leaders? No. They shine with joy and confidence. Why saving these images and collecting others like this is important because we have an opportunity to share with those around us who are ready for the truth, that the false images of Hitler and the Nazi's is mere pathetic propaganda. This is historical truth captured for us to promote and celibrate. We can help remove the false stygmas associated with the SS and the lies forced upon our society in regards to what Hitler was really trying to accomplish. A better world.

Hail Satan and our Gods !!!
Hail Hitler!!!
All of the objects, all of the humans, animals and plants have vibrations. Vibrations sets our space in the dimensions. Higher dimensions have higher vibrations. Let us rise, and strive to vibrate full force among our Gods!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Post Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:11 pm

The energies of those pictures of the muslim, xian, and jewish women are very negative whereas the pictures of the women of the Third Reich have positive energies.

Post Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:45 pm

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!

Post Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am

High Priestess Myla Limlal666 wrote:

They're bodies are just perfect. Nowadays there are more "monsters" than girls with natural beauty. There's no need to have gigantic breast or ass to appear sexy or beautiful, nor too big muscles.
I mean something like that for male:

Post Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:58 pm

Eva Braun doing yoga ...beautiful.

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!

Post Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:07 pm

High Priestess Myla Limlal666 wrote:
Eva Braun doing yoga ...beautiful.

Thats really beautiful..
And morons cant see that all the misticysm surrounding Hitler and his beloveds is another sign for a greater message

Post Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:55 pm

Thanks HP Myla for sharing this wonderful photos of the third reich :D
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628

Post Fri May 08, 2015 9:32 pm

Tintri Neidr wrote:
Jewslam honors woman: They have a wife beating etiquette..

http://youtu.be/ChnpaMK1oLQ

I hate people who hurt females and kids, there is no excuse for it what so ever
and anyone who thinks different should be severely fucking well punished for it
and re-educated fully from scratch!!! -.-" (Personal opinion on this matter!)

Males and Females are 100% equal in my opinion as I treat females exactly the
same way that I treat other guys (each to his/her own though!)

Sorry that video had just enraged me, highly!!!
I'm so glad I wasn't in that studio when he said that shit!

Post Sat May 09, 2015 7:47 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

So you wanted to beat the shit out of guy for having a different opinion if he said it around you. And then state you treat women the exact same as men.....

While I get what your saying my point above is to sit down and think about this White Knighting a bit before going into emotional overload. You don't treat women the exact same as men. No one does because their different and the intrinsic attitude of men towards women and children is protection and to provide for them. That's how men show their care.

However lets not get caught in this White Knight world of hulks and fragile damsels in distress. Where physically fighting a women is NEVER OKAY. The stats show that within domestic abuse a lot is women beating on their husband and kids. What is a man to do if his crazy bitch of a other is physically wailing on him non-stop?

Now don't give me this overpower her with ease crap like every man is a ninja master. And everyone women is small and physically weak so it does not matter. That anti fucking reality. There are some big broads out there who could rip a dude apart if they wanted to. Some of them look like you could break a bar stool over their head and that would just make them mad. The one gym I was in one of the biggest people in there was a chick and there was some big dudes in there. Fighting her would be like fighting a big dude. She could probably break many dudes in half. Even smaller women can really do damage to a man if they wanted to and have. Don't fall for this women are weak and helpless shit. My grandmother could knock a dude out and she was a normal size women. A person has a right to self protection no matter if a dude or chick is the one trying to inflict serious harm on them.

I note what gets White Knights mad is when a dude slaps a chick back after she slaps him first. Don't fucking hit people then act innocent if they hit you back. Having a vagina is not a right to physically assault other men. White Knights stab other men in the back by promoting this nonsense of NEVER like its some fucking emotional holocaust. They need to pull their diapers up and grow up. [Not saying this is you Vovin, mien bro, but just the manosphere in general]

VovinPrgel wrote:

Post Sat May 09, 2015 8:21 am

To what HP Don said, here in South Africa recently a tiny woman, under 1.5m and under 50kg, attacked two thug savages that broke into her house. Protecting her kids she beat down two men who are used to fighting and hurting people. The shits ran away from her, and think a bit on how physically small this hero is. Also, if you read the books "sudden violence" by Erle Montaigue, he mentions how woman have far more potential than men when it comes to fighting on instinct with the speed and deadly power they can generate using chi (their soul).

Post Sat May 09, 2015 9:41 am

Yeah sorry, I was just really pissed of when I first watched that video due to
personal problems with my family, i.e. seeing people beat my Mum and other family
members and so on and growing up seeing that stuff all the time ugh that it's just
made me really...

Bitter towards people who hit females as there's no excuse for it,
I'm not trying to white knight ugh I was just really angry at that video so I apologize
for that... :/ .

But still no one has the right to beat a female or child for something that
a guy decides is punishable for and so on...

I know fine well how strong females are and how much they can handle and fight
back and everything so again I'm not white knighting and quite frankly I ignore such
things but that video had hit a really sore point for me and had brought ugh lets just
say I was overly pissed of at his attitude as that the type of attitude my dad has and
some of my other family members so yeah it really just pissed me beyond ugh...
So again I apologize for my outburst but I hope you can see it from my point of view?

HP Mageson666 wrote:
So you wanted to beat the shit out of guy for having a different opinion if he said it around you. And then state you treat women the exact same as men.....

While I get what your saying my point above is to sit down and think about this White Knighting a bit before going into emotional overload. You don't treat women the exact same as men. No one does because their different and the intrinsic attitude of men towards women and children is protection and to provide for them. That's how men show their care.

However lets not get caught in this White Knight world of hulks and fragile damsels in distress. Where physically fighting a women is NEVER OKAY. The stats show that within domestic abuse a lot is women beating on their husband and kids. What is a man to do if his crazy bitch of a other is physically wailing on him non-stop?

Now don't give me this overpower her with ease crap like every man is a ninja master. And everyone women is small and physically weak so it does not matter. That anti fucking reality. There are some big broads out there who could rip a dude apart if they wanted to. Some of them look like you could break a bar stool over their head and that would just make them mad. The one gym I was in one of the biggest people in there was a chick and there was some big dudes in there. Fighting her would be like fighting a big dude. She could probably break many dudes in half. Even smaller women can really do damage to a man if they wanted to and have. Don't fall for this women are weak and helpless shit. My grandmother could knock a dude out and she was a normal size women. A person has a right to self protection no matter if a dude or chick is the one trying to inflict serious harm on them.

I note what gets White Knights mad is when a dude slaps a chick back after she slaps him first. Don't fucking hit people then act innocent if they hit you back. Having a vagina is not a right to physically assault other men. White Knights stab other men in the back by promoting this nonsense of NEVER like its some fucking emotional holocaust. They need to pull their diapers up and grow up. [Not saying this is you Vovin, mien bro, but just the manosphere in general]

VovinPrgel wrote:

Post Sat May 09, 2015 9:58 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Women don't have the social conditioning to fight like men. Which gives them more advantage as well. The whole John Wayne thing is a hindrance. The only people who believe it are mainly bigger dudes who like to call out smaller dudes to go toe to toe. So they can beat the shit out of them and feel awesome. Then scream all kinds of insults against supposed honor if they get something else. Its a way tough guys try and preserve their advantage. Cause if another dude does not play by them, they lose out.

Way_Seeker666 wrote:
To what HP Don said, here in South Africa recently a tiny woman, under 1.5m and under 50kg, attacked two thug savages that broke into her house. Protecting her kids she beat down two men who are used to fighting and hurting people. The shits ran away from her, and think a bit on how physically small this hero is. Also, if you read the books "sudden violence" by Erle Montaigue, he mentions how woman have far more potential than men when it comes to fighting on instinct with the speed and deadly power they can generate using chi (their soul).

Post Sat May 09, 2015 10:14 am

Back when I was in school, this girl hit me in gym class. I hit her right back. She told the teacher. The teacher was a woman and also a kike. They were trying to get me in trouble but could do nothing because she hit me first.
Hail Satan Lucifer!

Post Sat May 09, 2015 10:19 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

In junior high their was this chick who used to go around and punch guys in the balls then would stand back and stay "you can't hit me I am a girl." Most guys didn't.....Then one guy did and she stopped that behaviour right after. It was funny all the White Knight's some who had been hit before where having an emotional holocaust over her getting hit back.

HauptSturm wrote:
Back when I was in school, this girl hit me in gym class. I hit her right back. She told the teacher. The teacher was a woman and also a kike. They were trying to get me in trouble but could do nothing because she hit me first.

Post Sat May 09, 2015 10:27 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

That's why its always good to keep clam and post.

Things make more sense and come across properly.

VovinPrgel wrote:
Yeah sorry, I was just really pissed of when I first watched that video due to
personal problems with my family, i.e. seeing people beat my Mum and other family
members and so on and growing up seeing that stuff all the time ugh that it's just
made me really...

I'm not trying to white knight ugh I was just really angry at that video so I apologize

But still no one has the right to beat a female or child for something that
a guy decides is punishable for and so on...

I know fine well how strong females are and how much they can handle and fight
back and everything so again I'm not white knighting and quite frankly I ignore such
things but that video had hit a really sore point for me and had brought ugh lets just
say I was overly pissed of at his attitude as that the type of attitude my dad has and
some of my other family members so yeah it really just pissed me beyond ugh...
So again I apologize for my outburst but I hope you can see it from my point of view?]

Post Sat May 09, 2015 10:37 am

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

A great woman and symbol of feminine power, leadership and resistence was Ilse Hirsch, leader of the Werwolf, a secret Elite Squad of the SS who kept fighting and resisting after the war was over: http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Werwolf

Post Sat May 09, 2015 11:41 am

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

VovinPrgel wrote:

You don't need apologize, people are emotional and tend to react based off the quick pulse, and since women violence against men is much more rare than the inverse and not a rule, you forgot to take this kind of situation into consideration. The White Knight will rarely be wrong then. And it is totaly normal to be outraged about free violence against woman and children (since the norm is that they are weaker). If you thought the inverse was right, then lol that would be a real bad case. White Knight is imperfect yet is better than Moslen Knight who will freely beat wife and have support of his community for such.

Outrage and hate are the impulses for justice. If we were not outraged about free violence against women and children there would be no rights to protect them, and no fight back and warfare against the enemy who promotes such.

Post Sat May 09, 2015 4:51 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Women don't have the social conditioning to fight like men. Which gives them more advantage as well. The whole John Wayne thing is a hindrance. The only people who believe it are mainly bigger dudes who like to call out smaller dudes to go toe to toe. So they can beat the shit out of them and feel awesome. Then scream all kinds of insults against supposed honor if they get something else. Its a way tough guys try and preserve their advantage. Cause if another dude does not play by them, they lose out.

Way_Seeker666 wrote:

I didn't understand the john wayne reference. What do you mean?

Post Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:53 am

Qur'an (4:24) and Qur'an (33:50) - A man is permitted to take women as sex slaves outside of marriage.

More and more SUCKS!
HAIL SATAN ~ HAIL HITLER
Il Nazismo è l'essenza del Vero Satanismo Spirituale.
Hitler era Satanista ed egli era un buon uomo. Il Nazismo è la politica di Satana.
Se non ci arrivi, sappi che: in se ci sono molti collegamenti e la storiella della ''propaganda'' Nazista è soltanto una Bufala esposta dagli infiltrati ebrei!
http://www.exposingcommunism.com/Italian666.htm
Gli hackers che si mettono contro di me si mettono contro un figlio di Satana, cioè un figlio di Dio. Pagherete cara la vostra insolenza.

Post Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:07 pm

I wouldn't presume to know what's best for the wide range of individuals in terms of marriage or relationships...

But I will say that one of the Jews greatest weapons has been promoting the idea of men being exactly the same as women to their goyim. All the major feminists are kike bitches. They all say that women are biologically and psychologically the same as men, the only difference being genitalia. They say ALL women should pursue ALL the same careers and roles as men. That family isn't important to women. Kids aren't important to women. Career is the utmost importance. That everything is equality, equality, equality. These ideas have been horribly destructive to society, mentally damaging to several generations of people, and lowered the birthrates to unsustainable levels for the white race.

I think sex-roles are natural. I don't think enslaving women like dogs is natural, which is what the big 3 religions do. But I think it's best that most of the time, men should be men, and women should be women. They are very different with some exceptions. I think Nat Soc Germany had a good balance between maintaining the natural social order, and also allowing individuals (particularly women but also some men) to pursue unique career paths and lifestyles based on their talents and predispositions; without forcing them into anything that wasn't right for them individually. It was a novel achievement in human history. The human spirit was free to manifest at it's best across class, sexuality, and sex. Nothing was impeded or oppressed based a rigid religious ruleset. And the result of this natural order and flexibility was the strongest and most advanced nation and culture on Earth.

Post Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:06 pm
Light Algur wrote:
satan666 wrote:

The jude uses divide and conquer tactics, even within our own ranks the disease of the jude causes ties to be broken between, literally pitting the Goyim against each other in any way, man vs. woman, child vs. parent, black vs. white, the jude uses this tactic to split the Goyim up, the jude knows the Goyim is far too strong if faced full force, and full force we must keep to end the jude

卐卐卐 HAIL SATANAS!!!! 卐卐卐

666 SIEG HEIL to the 4TH REICH!!!! 666

"Israel will get what she deserves!" - Satan/Lucifer

Post Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:53 am

Wonderful pictures, If only the world saw them... Especially the one with the Female pilot by a Nazi plane. Pictures say so much regarding the truth, we must work hard to preserve these documents from getting lost.

Return to JoyofSatan666