Board index JoyofSatan666 No Big Bang? Quantum equation predicts universe has no begin

No Big Bang? Quantum equation predicts universe has no begin

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

No Big Bang? Quantum equation predicts universe has no beginning

http://phys.org/news/2015-02-big-quantu ... verse.html

Phys.org) —The universe may have existed forever, according to a new model that applies quantum correction terms to complement Einstein's theory of general relativity. The model may also account for dark matter and dark energy, resolving multiple problems at once.

The widely accepted age of the universe, as estimated by general relativity, is 13.8 billion years. In the beginning, everything in existence is thought to have occupied a single infinitely dense point, or singularity. Only after this point began to expand in a "Big Bang" did the universe officially begin.

Although the Big Bang singularity arises directly and unavoidably from the mathematics of general relativity, some scientists see it as problematic because the math can explain only what happened immediately after—not at or before—the singularity.

"The Big Bang singularity is the most serious problem of general relativity because the laws of physics appear to break down there," Ahmed Farag Ali at Benha University and the Zewail City of Science and Technology, both in Egypt, told Phys.org.

Ali and coauthor Saurya Das at the University of Lethbridge in Alberta, Canada, have shown in a paper published in Physics Letters B that the Big Bang singularity can be resolved by their new model in which the universe has no beginning and no end.
Old ideas revisited

The physicists emphasize that their quantum correction terms are not applied ad hoc in an attempt to specifically eliminate the Big Bang singularity. Their work is based on ideas by the theoretical physicist David Bohm, who is also known for his contributions to the philosophy of physics. Starting in the 1950s, Bohm explored replacing classical geodesics (the shortest path between two points on a curved surface) with quantum trajectories.

In their paper, Ali and Das applied these Bohmian trajectories to an equation developed in the 1950s by physicist Amal Kumar Raychaudhuri at Presidency University in Kolkata, India. Raychaudhuri was also Das's teacher when he was an undergraduate student of that institution in the '90s.

Using the quantum-corrected Raychaudhuri equation, Ali and Das derived quantum-corrected Friedmann equations, which describe the expansion and evolution of universe (including the Big Bang) within the context of general relativity. Although it's not a true theory of quantum gravity, the model does contain elements from both quantum theory and general relativity. Ali and Das also expect their results to hold even if and when a full theory of quantum gravity is formulated.

No singularities nor dark stuff

In addition to not predicting a Big Bang singularity, the new model does not predict a "big crunch" singularity, either. In general relativity, one possible fate of the universe is that it starts to shrink until it collapses in on itself in a big crunch and becomes an infinitely dense point once again.

Ali and Das explain in their paper that their model avoids singularities because of a key difference between classical geodesics and Bohmian trajectories. Classical geodesics eventually cross each other, and the points at which they converge are singularities. In contrast, Bohmian trajectories never cross each other, so singularities do not appear in the equations.

In cosmological terms, the scientists explain that the quantum corrections can be thought of as a cosmological constant term (without the need for dark energy) and a radiation term. These terms keep the universe at a finite size, and therefore give it an infinite age. The terms also make predictions that agree closely with current observations of the cosmological constant and density of the universe.

New gravity particle

In physical terms, the model describes the universe as being filled with a quantum fluid. The scientists propose that this fluid might be composed of gravitons—hypothetical massless particles that mediate the force of gravity. If they exist, gravitons are thought to play a key role in a theory of quantum gravity.

In a related paper, Das and another collaborator, Rajat Bhaduri of McMaster University, Canada, have lent further credence to this model. They show that gravitons can form a Bose-Einstein condensate (named after Einstein and another Indian physicist, Satyendranath Bose) at temperatures that were present in the universe at all epochs.

Motivated by the model's potential to resolve the Big Bang singularity and account for dark matter and dark energy, the physicists plan to analyze their model more rigorously in the future. Their future work includes redoing their study while taking into account small inhomogeneous and anisotropic perturbations, but they do not expect small perturbations to significantly affect the results.

"It is satisfying to note that such straightforward corrections can potentially resolve so many issues at once," Das said.

Absolutely Wonderful HP. ...

Btw , as a side note - Is there any sermon related to Operation Barbarossa and The Easter Front War 1941 - 1945, I have found some great information. I will post it shortly. :mrgreen:

Hail Satan Hail Peacock Lord Hail Shiva Hail Kartikey HAIL all demon friends

“It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit shall rise from the grave, and the world will know that I was right.” -Adolf Hitler.
Heil mein Führer I know you were right -roadtorevolution
Contact ME - proudpaganproudpast@gmail.com

HEY HAVE
Image Poo people...

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

"The widely accepted age of the universe, as estimated by general relativity, is 13.8 billion years"
1+3+8=12

The Jewish powers designate 12 as being the number for "perfect government," in other words, humanity being spiritually helpless, falling short of spiritual power and attainment, and being subject to enslavement through the government and total domination at the hands of the jews who run that government. The subliminal vibrations and messages in the bible set humanity up for this. In contrast, the 13-month lunar calendar is based upon the natural time of the earth. We are all living out of sync with the natural harmony of the earth in regards to our calendar and time.
http://www.angelfire.com/dawn666blacksun/Mind_Control_Programming.htm

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

topic318.html

roadtorevolution wrote:
Absolutely Wonderful HP. ...

Btw , as a side note - Is there any sermon related to Operation Barbarossa and The Easter Front War 1941 - 1945, I have found some great information. I will post it shortly. :mrgreen:

HP Mageson666 wrote:

Yesss!, Thank you so much for this post concerning this information H.P. Mageson! H.P. Maxine posted an article similar to this back in April of '14: http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post18621.html#p18621 and it is extremely pleasing to see even more information concerning this being released. Hopefully this new knowledge of the universe may quickly become common knowledge and will replace the Big Bang Theory. (Do you suppose this is why jewish t.v. and entertainment try to push that comedic sitcom called 'The Big Bang Theory'? Too reinforce their false theory into society?)

It is sad however, that this new truth is still compared/explained with kike Einstein's theories of relativity (Which many people theorize he actually stole from other people and accredited towards himself. Not an unlikely possibility considering he was jewish.) I wonder how long it will be before we can expunge his name from our models and understandings of the natural universe...
United under Father Lord Satan we cannot fail!
Praise be to all of the almighty gods of Duat!

http://knowledgeofsatan666.angelfire.com/

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

While your celebrating Andromedus. I' am not, how I'am going to sell the Great Theory Of The Bert Bang and get my name into Creation Science fame?

New big bang theology for the world:

"God of the cosmos is a fat, greasy dude named Bert. After infinity of bean burritos he ripped a huge butthole wind into the space time continuum and created the universe by the Bert Bang."

Why not it makes just about as much sense as the current one. And its got some scatology script to honor the joozish creatard of the current theory. They love that stuff.

For the Christians Creationism we can add in: Bert then created man to smelt what he dealt, and constantly bum smokes off them.

Andromedus wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:

Yesss!, Thank you so much for this post concerning this information H.P. Mageson! H.P. Maxine posted an article similar to this back in April of '14: http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post18621.html#p18621 and it is extremely pleasing to see even more information concerning this being released. Hopefully this new knowledge of the universe may quickly become common knowledge and will replace the Big Bang Theory. (Do you suppose this is why jewish t.v. and entertainment try to push that comedic sitcom called 'The Big Bang Theory'? Too reinforce their false theory into society?)

It is sad however, that this new truth is still compared/explained with kike Einstein's theories of relativity (Which many people theorize he actually stole from other people and accredited towards himself. Not an unlikely possibility considering he was jewish.) I wonder how long it will be before we can expunge his name from our models and understandings of the natural universe...

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Albert Einstein: The Incorrigible Plagiarist

http://www.amazon.com/Albert-Einstein-T ... 0971962987

The author showed Einstein was a myth created by the Jews to attempt to disprove the observation by the leading minds of the time. That jews are not creative. So they proved them right, but to the jew its the lie is all that matters and the appearance it gives them. The other level is they attempted to pervert and corrupt actual scientific advancement. Because it leads back to metaphysical truths they worked hard to remove. Hence why the Third Reich was able to advance a thousand years in a decade scientifically because they scraped all as they stated the Jewish, pseudo science and started over. of course this would take the kind of creative mind that Jewish social engineering has worked hard to create a systematization of individuals to destroy within each generation.

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Albert Einstein: The Incorrigible Plagiarist

http://www.amazon.com/Albert-Einstein-T ... 0971962987

The author showed Einstein was a myth created by the Jews to attempt to disprove the observation by the leading minds of the time...

Ahh, I was unaware of this, thank you very much.

HP Mageson666 wrote:
New big bang theology for the world:

"God of the cosmos is a fat, greasy dude named Bert. After infinity of bean burritos he ripped a huge butthole wind into the space time continuum and created the universe by the Bert Bang."

Why not it makes just about as much sense as the current one. And its got some scatology script to honor the joozish creatard of the current theory. They love that stuff.

For the Christians Creationism we can add in: Bert then created man to smelt what he dealt, and constantly bum smokes off them.

I think I C what U did Thar. :lol: :lol: :lol:
United under Father Lord Satan we cannot fail!
Praise be to all of the almighty gods of Duat!

http://knowledgeofsatan666.angelfire.com/

We said this a long time ago. In fact, Aristotle believed the universe was eternal and infinite. We are not alone in this factual understanding of the universe. However, since so many people have shit from brains due to the obnoxious smell of einsteins big stank theory, they won't accept it as reality. This great butt crack concert of modern phsyics lead by einstein and his kiss asses has lead to a very thick brown cloud to form around human understanding. If a Kanye West decides to burp out the wrong end during the Grammies the whole stinking world knows it. Every person in the stink radius known as EArth knows when Some quack actor decides to hang himself because his entire life is equivalent to that of a trouser cough. But, of course, this will get little if any coverage.

Fucking stupid. People need to wake the fuck up.

Hail Satan!
Hail All of the Beautiful Gods and Goddesses!
Hail Hitler!
Hail all of Satan's True Warriors!
Hail the Gentile's who have died fighting for Satan and the Truth!

Always wondered why that sloth looks so satisfied. Now I get it, the smug satisfaction of being right all along :D

Seriously what the fuck do those other scientists do all day?

Mike
Hail Satan
Forever in the service of the Father

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Rupert Sheldrake - The Science Delusion BANNED TED TALK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKHUaNAxsTg

Mike666 wrote:
Always wondered why that sloth looks so satisfied. Now I get it, the smug satisfaction of being right all along :D

Mike
Hail Satan

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Like I wrote in several articles on the Metaphysical cosmology of the Primordial Tradition its based on the knowledge the universe is the eternal manifestation of the Shabda Brahman.

HP Mageson666 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKHUaNAxsTg

Mike666 wrote:

Mike
Hail Satan

Brilliant, just brilliant. His book is my afternoon shopping.

"One free miracle" just cracked me up.

HP Mageson666 wrote:

<a class="vglnk" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKHUaNAxsTg" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>JKHUaNAxsTg</span></a>

Mike666 wrote:

Mike
Hail Satan

Dogma 2: the planets, animals, and plants are conscious. They have a 'soul'.
Dogma 3: The universe is not constant.
Dogma 4: Energy and matter are being born and reborn
Dogma: The evolutionary purpose is the raising of an electrical frequency and growth. COuld be summed up as metaphysical evolution.
Dogma 6: Genes are not physical. The physical body of genes held within chromosomes are merely physical carriers for the metaphysical/bioelectrical properties of the soul.
Dogma 9: Telepathy IS POSSIBLE and is merely the effect of consciousness on the physical plane.
Dogma 10: All physical ailments are created from the weakness in our souls caused by the enemy program and its effect on the world/consciousness.

Morphic resonance = The mass mind makes reality.

Sound about right.

Hail Satan!
Hail Hitler!

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Like I wrote in several articles on the Metaphysical cosmology of the Primordial Tradition its based on the knowledge the universe is the eternal manifestation of the Shabda Brahman.

That is what you call being right all along. These edjewcated scientists of the "civilized world" need to disconnect from the jew matrix. Then maybe we can see some real advancement in science.

Hail Satan!
Hail Hitler!

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The Boo Banging Theorwee. Was opposed by major panels of scientists it was forced on the community by jooz and their lobby power. The whole point of the opus is only understood by knowing the universe is eternal and is the emanation of the primal Aether. The key to all knowledge is here. This is why science has developed tech that can manifested things out of the ether. Because that is how existence works. The Primal Aether is Zeus and the incarnation of this force is the Second Zeus the human who has become divine by transmuting the elements of their being into this spiritual gold and thus escaping the sphere of time. Alexander was the Son Of Zeus. The fact mainstream scholars don't get what this means shows how limited their expertize really is. You can't claim to be an expert on a society and culture built upon the Pagan Mystery Theology without even understanding what that is.

My Bert Bang is ridicule on the all important point. The jooz want the big bang because it corresponds to their Torah nonsense and thus subliminally enforces this. Just put a dude name Yahweh speaking creation into being as the bang. This is already being pushed by Intelligent Design xians, they are trying to create a new synthesis between Xian theism and science to keep this program going. Remember the church used to rule science. The Big Bang was also pushed by the Catholic Church as well. A Jesuit was stated to have penned this ideal as well. And we know just jew the jewsuits are. This all plays into the Nazarene Paradigm. Either theistic or atheistic.

descarte666 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:

That is what you call being right all along. These edjewcated scientists of the "civilized world" need to disconnect from the jew matrix. Then maybe we can see some real advancement in science.

HP Mageson666 wrote:
The Boo Banging Theorwee. Was opposed by major panels of scientists it was forced on the community by jooz and their lobby power. The whole point of the opus is only understood by knowing the universe is eternal and is the emanation of the primal Aether. The key to all knowledge is here. This is why science has developed tech that can manifested things out of the ether. Because that is how existence works. The Primal Aether is Zeus and the incarnation of this force is the Second Zeus the human who has become divine by transmuting the elements of their being into this spiritual gold and thus escaping the sphere of time. Alexander was the Son Of Zeus. The fact mainstream scholars don't get what this means shows how limited their expertize really is. You can't claim to be an expert on a society and culture built upon the Pagan Mystery Theology without even understanding what that is.

My Bert Bang is ridicule on the all important point. The jooz want the big bang because it corresponds to their Torah nonsense and thus subliminally enforces this. Just put a dude name Yahweh speaking creation into being as the bang. This is already being pushed by Intelligent Design xians, they are trying to create a new synthesis between Xian theism and science to keep this program going. Remember the church used to rule science. The Big Bang was also pushed by the Catholic Church as well. A Jesuit was stated to have penned this ideal as well. And we know just jew the jewsuits are. This all plays into the Nazarene Paradigm. Either theistic or atheistic.

descarte666 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:

If we understood the Aether and the infinite creative forces of the universe we could transport ourselves into a world of bliss. We could experience any world and action and the drop of a hat. We could live in a perfect state of consciousness that is not plagued with disease, poverty, and psychological dysfunctions. This could lead to a golden age for the spirit of mankind and would result in eternal happiness....

It is a fact that this vision of a perfect state of consciousness is the antithesis of the Jew and their masters. Our soul needs to be shackled down by disease, poverty, and toil in order for us to be controlled. We have to remain ignorant so that we don't realize this state of consciousness is our destiny. This is the core of the enemy program. You think the 2000 year suppression of Satan, Demons, and Scientists is for nor reason? No, as science and the occult are all related.

. Modern scientist don't have the ability to break out of their jewish state of consciousness. Less they be out of a job and on the streets.. (Same can be said for historians.) Consequently, breaking out of this matrix is the key to understanding the Pagan Mystery Theology, science, and the "occult." To quote you HP Don: "This all plays into the Nazarene Paradigm. Either Theistic or atheistic."

Hail Satan!
Hail Hitler!

descarte666 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:

<a class="vglnk" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKHUaNAxsTg" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>JKHUaNAxsTg</span></a>

Dogma: The evolutionary purpose is the raising of an electrical frequency and growth. COuld be summed up as metaphysical evolution.
Dogma 6: Genes are not physical. The physical body of genes held within chromosomes are merely physical carriers for the metaphysical/bioelectrical properties of the soul.
Dogma 9: Telepathy IS POSSIBLE and is merely the effect of consciousness on the physical plane.
Dogma 10: All physical ailments are created from the weakness in our souls caused by the enemy program and its effect on the world/consciousness.

Sound about right.

Yeah its really very disturbing. They have these theories which are accepted as fact, yet contain within them elements that completely contradict the theory. And then conveniently ignore them. Big Bang, Evolution are classic cases in point.

Mike
Hail Satan

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Germany created the most advanced science and technology paradigm on earth in around a decade and half of this under total war conditions. This was due to as the Physicist and researcher Farrell stated. Himmler personally reorganizing the entire scientific community in Germany and giving them the proper direction and freedom to create. Himmler was a very spiritually advanced person and deep student of spiritual knowledge. So its no mistake he knew exactly how to create a scientific paradigm. The secret of Nazi tech was its based off the Aether or Vril. Telsa genius was also by building tech on this principal. There are still cars Telsa built in the early 30's that run on Aether engines. They don't need gas or oil. The Jews shut Telsa down and hounded him into extreme poverty, sickness and obscurity. He died alone, broke in a tiny slum apartment, forgotten. Thanks to the Jews. If the Jews had not stepped on Telsa and destroyed him we would have never gone with fossil fuel energy and had free, clean energy for the whole planet from the start.

This would have opened the door for a technological revolution that would have changed the world. Our society would be out of the Malthusian, social Darwinism of today. And into a society that would have been Utopian. The reason we live in a Global System in which thirty thousand children die a day of starvation on a planet with enough to feed seventeen billion people. Is because the Jews have created a Globalist Feudal system of scarcity, war, poverty, neglect and corruption. We are living the nightmare that is the world dream of the Jew.

descarte666 wrote:

If we understood the Aether and the infinite creative forces of the universe we could transport ourselves into a world of bliss. We could experience any world and action and the drop of a hat. We could live in a perfect state of consciousness that is not plagued with disease, poverty, and psychological dysfunctions. This could lead to a golden age for the spirit of mankind and would result in eternal happiness....

It is a fact that this vision of a perfect state of consciousness is the antithesis of the Jew and their masters. Our soul needs to be shackled down by disease, poverty, and toil in order for us to be controlled. We have to remain ignorant so that we don't realize this state of consciousness is our destiny. This is the core of the enemy program. You think the 2000 year suppression of Satan, Demons, and Scientists is for nor reason? No, as science and the occult are all related.

. Modern scientist don't have the ability to break out of their jewish state of consciousness. Less they be out of a job and on the streets.. (Same can be said for historians.) Consequently, breaking out of this matrix is the key to understanding the Pagan Mystery Theology, science, and the "occult." To quote you HP Don: "This all plays into the Nazarene Paradigm. Either Theistic or atheistic."

Already the jew Alexander valenkin aka douchicus clay cosmologist has made a YouTube video to attempt to debunk this mathematic proof. I'm not posting the link due to its preposterous content however I wanted to point out what is obvious to many of us that the jew must furiously defend his 'truths' in order for them to survive for more than five minutes on any stage...
Aurelius Ophis

Mike666 wrote:
descarte666 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:

Sound about right.

Yeah its really very disturbing. They have these theories which are accepted as fact, yet contain within them elements that completely contradict the theory. And then conveniently ignore them. Big Bang, Evolution are classic cases in point.

Mike
Hail Satan

very true. I was unaware that the speed of light was recalculated and changed. Michio Kaku, I believe, is on the right track with certain things. All though he may still carry some of that edjewcated science bullshit with him. http://bigthink.com/dr-kakus-universe/w ... d-of-light AS this article proves that there is "something" that travels faster than light.

I saw this and it just proves your statement to be even more true. The following is a complete contradiction.
The universe is theorized to have expanded at a speed greater then the speed of light in the first few instances of its formation, and this does not violate theory of relativity because the speed limit does not apply to the expansion of space itself, but only to the objects in that space. Usman Hassan, Engineer - This however is what the edjewcated believe.

It is also interesting that the strength of gravity is shifting. Just proves over and over again that the universe is not a "cpnstant." Contradiction after contradiction. Yet the dogmatic attitude still waved around by most scientists. Funny, it is so similar to those contradicting xtians...

Hail Satan!
Hail Hitler!

This is a very exciting development. The big bang makes little sense once you start thinking of time as just another dimension in 11-dimensional hyperspace. I can't be sure, but I suspect all dimensions are somewhat like spheres, in that if you go in one direction long enough, you'll end up where you started. Just as a sphere can have no starting point, only an artificial and arbitrary one, talking about a starting point in time is meaningless. This is what the Hindus believed as well, with their circular view of time.

As for the quantum fluid that is mentioned in the study, I suspect this may very well be the Soma nectar (Ambrosia) that flows into the brain when the Kundalini rises. It is definitely fluidic in nature, a bit like plasma, the fourth state of matter, but it feels hot and cold at the same time, whereas plasma is always extremely hot.

descarte666 wrote:

very true. I was unaware that the speed of light was recalculated and changed. Michio Kaku, I believe, is on the right track with certain things. All though he may still carry some of that edjewcated science bullshit with him. http://bigthink.com/dr-kakus-universe/w ... d-of-light AS this article proves that there is "something" that travels faster than light.

I saw this and it just proves your statement to be even more true. The following is a complete contradiction.
The universe is theorized to have expanded at a speed greater then the speed of light in the first few instances of its formation, and this does not violate theory of relativity because the speed limit does not apply to the expansion of space itself, but only to the objects in that space. Usman Hassan, Engineer - This however is what the edjewcated believe.

It is also interesting that the strength of gravity is shifting. Just proves over and over again that the universe is not a "cpnstant." Contradiction after contradiction. Yet the dogmatic attitude still waved around by most scientists. Funny, it is so similar to those contradicting xtians...

I think another contributing factor to this goes back to the education system, a subject that we have all discussed before. These left brain, "intelligent" people that are drawn to physics are more likely to be people that accept authority and slavery. Whereas if you said:
The universe is theorized to have expanded at a speed greater then the speed of light in the first few instances of its formation, and this does not violate theory of relativity because the speed limit does not apply to the expansion of space itself, but only to the objects in that space.
To somebody who has opened their mind and can look objectively, they would see the contradiction immediately and throw the "nothing travels faster than the speed of light" assumption out the window. Not try and work around it

And you have said it perfectly, it is very much like the Xians who do the same thing with the bible. And when you see the root problem is the same, this is no surprise at all

Mike
Hail Satan

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Germany created the most advanced science and technology paradigm on earth in around a decade and half of this under total war conditions. This was due to as the Physicist and researcher Farrell stated. Himmler personally reorganizing the entire scientific community in Germany and giving them the proper direction and freedom to create. Himmler was a very spiritually advanced person and deep student of spiritual knowledge. So its no mistake he knew exactly how to create a scientific paradigm. The secret of Nazi tech was its based off the Aether or Vril. Telsa genius was also by building tech on this principal. There are still cars Telsa built in the early 30's that run on Aether engines. They don't need gas or oil. The Jews shut Telsa down and hounded him into extreme poverty, sickness and obscurity. He died alone, broke in a tiny slum apartment, forgotten. Thanks to the Jews. If the Jews had not stepped on Telsa and destroyed him we would have never gone with fossil fuel energy and had free, clean energy for the whole planet from the start.

This would have opened the door for a technological revolution that would have changed the world. Our society would be out of the Malthusian, social Darwinism of today. And into a society that would have been Utopian. The reason we live in a Global System in which thirty thousand children die a day of starvation on a planet with enough to feed seventeen billion people. Is because the Jews have created a Globalist Feudal system of scarcity, war, poverty, neglect and corruption. We are living the nightmare that is the world dream of the Jew.

]

What Germany did in the little time it had was simply amazing. Their V2 rockets were ahead of their time, and considering the conditions scientists had to work with... is short of miraculous. Observe the differences between German steel tanks and American steel tanks. The differences are phenomenal. Because of their ability to think outside of the jew box, the German Scientists were able to delve into unknown territories of science.

Here is a Good doc if you can get through the propaganda and bullshit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPxGA11hcMU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFlZPJgaBgU
This is a decent documentary if you can get through the propaganda and bullshit.

THE HOLOCAUST IS A LIE
http://www.zundelsite.org/archive/leuchter/report1/
http://gaschamberhoax.com/jewish-gas-chamber-hoax/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
http://www.nazigassings.com/=
http://zioncrimefactory.com/

As for Tesla, I will allow him to speak for himself.
“My brain is only a receiver, in the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength and inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know that it exists.” - Nikola Tesla.
“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.” - Nikola Tesla
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” - Nikola Tesla

Miss! Never Trust A Jew - Nikola Tesla

PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP FROM THIS JEWISH TRICK.

Hail Satan!
Hail Hitler!

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Descarte666 can you do a article on Telsa and the jews? That would be good stuff.

descarte666 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:

]

What Germany did in the little time it had was simply amazing. Their V2 rockets were ahead of their time, and considering the conditions scientists had to work with... is short of miraculous. Observe the differences between German steel tanks and American steel tanks. The differences are phenomenal. Because of their ability to think outside of the jew box, the German Scientists were able to delve into unknown territories of science.

Here is a Good doc if you can get through the propaganda and bullshit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPxGA11hcMU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFlZPJgaBgU
This is a decent documentary if you can get through the propaganda and bullshit.

THE HOLOCAUST IS A LIE
http://www.zundelsite.org/archive/leuchter/report1/
http://gaschamberhoax.com/jewish-gas-chamber-hoax/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
http://www.nazigassings.com/=
http://zioncrimefactory.com/

As for Tesla, I will allow him to speak for himself.
“My brain is only a receiver, in the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength and inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know that it exists.” - Nikola Tesla.
“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.” - Nikola Tesla
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” - Nikola Tesla

Miss! Never Trust A Jew - Nikola Tesla

PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP FROM THIS JEWISH TRICK.

I did a few years ago. I just never posted it on here. I can revise it and post asap. Should be done by Next Thursday or the Thursday after that.

Hail Satan!
Hail Hitler!

"Graviton" is a term heard in the science fiction cartoon series Futurama. It was also heard in the science fiction live-action series in multiple eras, Star Trek. I can't remember which was the first era it was mentioned in, though. I can only presume gravitons were used in sci fi before Star Trek, as well. Like I said before, imaginations running wild, and "people already think this, so we'll go with that". Unless the sci fi writers know things and are passing them off as fiction, of course!

These terms keep the universe at a finite size, and therefore give it an infinite age.

I don't like that! I want the universe to be both eternal and infinite!! Lol.

Egon wrote:
"The widely accepted age of the universe, as estimated by general relativity, is 13.8 billion years"
1+3+8=12

The Jewish powers designate 12 as being the number for "perfect government,"

As a former xian, I can confirm that. G12 is an organisation which means "government of 12" base don the various 12 things in the lieble - jewsus's 12 disciples; the 12 tribes of jizzrael, etc. During my time there, one of the leaders said that companies were realising that working in teams of 12 is actually the best for business.

More info about 12 in the lieble:
http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/mean ... le/12.html
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/christianc ... the-bible/
http://people.opposingviews.com/meaning ... -2306.html

Andromedus wrote:
Hopefully this new knowledge of the universe may quickly become common knowledge and will replace the Big Bang Theory. (Do you suppose this is why jewish t.v. and entertainment try to push that comedic sitcom called 'The Big Bang Theory'? Too reinforce their false theory into society?)

I have little doubt, but "bang" is also slang for fuck, shag, fornicate - or as they prefer on there, coitus. I watch it for the education value; the "comedy" is nearly never funny; it's the same old re-used "comedy" from 13.8 billion years ago(!). They actually said the word "shag" in an episode very plainly once. Evidently, they didn't know it should have been censored because it wasn't. - Not that I am for censoring words because they are merely word, but you know what they are like.

I wonder how long it will be before we can expunge his name from our models and understandings of the natural universe...

Perhaps consulting pendulums and/or ouija boards would help in that?

HP Mageson666 wrote:

I saw something similar to that on jewtoobz, I think it was.

Andromedus wrote:

Yeah, that's the one!

HP Mageson666 wrote:
This all plays into the Nazarene Paradigm. Either theistic or atheistic.

I knew the dirty jews were playing atheism, as well!

descarte666 wrote:
Modern scientist don't have the ability to break out of their jewish state of consciousness. Less they be out of a job and on the streets.

I don't know who precisely is doing the abuse, but it is blatant that with the way shit is being spread on sandwiches like Marmite with whistle-blowers being in trouble, sacked, and at least one close to suicide from the shit in the NHS that jews are definitely in control of the NHS or hospitals/bodies because they are not being in trouble for their actions. The same with bankers helping clients to avoid paying taxes - they weren't in trouble. One person from either of these was also made an MP or something, as well!

HP Mageson666 wrote:
If the Jews had not stepped on Telsa and destroyed him we would have never gone with fossil fuel energy and had free, clean energy for the whole planet from the start.

Someone told me that a man invented a type of engine or something that would put all relevant oil and fuel companies out of business, and they paid him enough money to keep quiet. This Tesla could have been him.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

descarte666 wrote:
I did a few years ago. I just never posted it on here. I can revise it and post asap. Should be done by Next Thursday or the Thursday after that.

Absolutely ridiculous.

I cannot believe that it has been a month and then some. I apologize for being unable to create this by the deadline. I have three videos in progress and I have been slowly figuring out which books I need to buy to write this article on Tesla. Again, I sincerely apologize for this as it is completely irresponsible and disrespectful for me to promise something and not deliver. Sadly I have many, many, many things to focus on in the material world as I am in a crucial stage of development in life and in my career. Please understand, and know that it will be done.... and done well.

Hail Satan!
Hail Hitler!

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Its cool, mien bro, its cool. Don't worry about it.

descarte666 wrote:
descarte666 wrote:

Absolutely ridiculous.

I cannot believe that it has been a month and then some. I apologize for being unable to create this by the deadline. I have three videos in progress and I have been slowly figuring out which books I need to buy to write this article on Tesla. Again, I sincerely apologize for this as it is completely irresponsible and disrespectful for me to promise something and not deliver. Sadly I have many, many, many things to focus on in the material world as I am in a crucial stage of development in life and in my career. Please understand, and know that it will be done.... and done well.

HP Mageson666 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tdokh1KYuQ
<3
As an American, learn your rights at Flexyourrights.org (This stuff got me out of trouble with police once)
Never lose your will to live. In all times of turbulence, the only thing you will always have with you is your body. It will always be there for you as long as you live.
I once asked a girl why do people wear makeup, she said "it's a blank canvas, you make it your own." Your body is also a blank canvas, make the paper strong, make the fabric soft, and make it ever lasting.
Never let anyone control your body. It is yours, forever.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

That was the forum searching function meeting we had after Fancy's complaints. We liked searched around but ultimately found all was cool.

I appreciate your understanding. However, Settling for Mediocrity is unacceptable. I must work harder at being able to over achieve.

HP Mageson666 wrote:

descarte666 wrote:
descarte666 wrote:

Absolutely ridiculous.

Hail Satan!
Hail Hitler!

descarte666 wrote:
...Please understand, and know that it will be done.... and done well.

If I was of one of those sub-cultural groups who talk stupidly, I'd say, "Chillax, mane!", but I'm not so I won't. :P What I will say, however, is that you can't rush art. ;-)
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Don't worry. I will be back soon. Lately I have been busy lecturing tards like this.

FancyMancy wrote:
descarte666 wrote:
...Please understand, and know that it will be done.... and done well.

If I was of one of those sub-cultural groups who talk stupidly, I'd say, "Chillax, mane!", but I'm not so I won't. :P What I will say, however, is that you can't rush art. ;-)

Hail Satan!
Hail Hitler!

that's why einstein hated quamtum physics. that's the real reason :P
Sowilo Ansuz Jera
For the triumph of humanity over the tiranic wip of the loser enemy
For the greatest life possible on earth for humans
For Gentile Justice brought upon the earth and the galaxies that are friendly to us
For the triumph of the Gods of Hell
For Satan the mightiest of all
For the Satanic growth, the Satanic life and the Satanic triumph
For the unlimited expansion of truth and freedom
For US children of Satan and the Gods of Hell the Beautiful Demons.
HAIL SATAN AND OUR TRUE GODS!!!!

The universe is infinite but what about our earth? With global warming, and species die off etc, what will happen years from now? Will we lose the earth one day? (End of the world?)

...Imagine a world with Telsa being a protected Spiritual Satanist.

Return to JoyofSatan666