Board index Joy of Satan for Animal Care Hydrogen Peroxide

Hydrogen Peroxide

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.

Post Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:33 pm

So I've been using 35% food grade H202 for a while now and it has been incredibly beneficial to my health, however I was wondering if anyone has had any experience using it on their pets? I'm not sure if its safe... I mean thinking about it logically dogs and cats thrive off of oxygen just like we humans do but I would never risk doing this without all of the facts. The only thing I really know is that when I spray it on cuts and bruises my dog tries to lick it like crazy and it hasn't hurt him so far.

I don't really have a problem because my dog has always had crazy good health, but I think it would be good to know for future reference since good Vets are hard to come by.

I appreciate any response... unless you're a jerk.
Reconcile not with the fear of the snake, but embrace it as your own!
Inject it's venom into your veins and replant the seed that gives growth.

Post Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:09 pm

You might get away with it in dogs although I don't recommend it as animal systems are different to humans (obviously) and you run the risk of doing more harm than good.

I wouldn't even try with a cat as they have a very different metabolism, ie humans and dogs are both omnivorous and eat both meat and vegetable matter however cats are carnivorous and this might affect the way H2O2 is metabolised/broken down/processed.

Just remember that the body produces H2O2 as a lysosome and uses it to break down and digest cellular debris and microbes. That also means that it can break down healthy tissues in high enough concentrations and the effects of giving say a small cat anywhere near the dose you take would be harmful rather than helpful.

HAIL SATAN!
Aurelius Ophis

Post Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:56 pm

satan666 wrote:
You might get away with it in dogs although I don't recommend it as animal systems are different to humans (obviously) and you run the risk of doing more harm than good.

I wouldn't even try with a cat as they have a very different metabolism, ie humans and dogs are both omnivorous and eat both meat and vegetable matter however cats are carnivorous and this might affect the way H2O2 is metabolised/broken down/processed.

Just remember that the body produces H2O2 as a lysosome and uses it to break down and digest cellular debris and microbes. That also means that it can break down healthy tissues in high enough concentrations and the effects of giving say a small cat anywhere near the dose you take would be harmful rather than helpful.

HAIL SATAN!

I appreciate the response. To me it makes sense that it should have roughly the same effect on my dog as it does for me, just in smaller doses. For example they say the maximum amount if drops to put in your water is 25 for extreme situations and the minimum should be 3 drops... I was thinking if he ever got sick it might be safe to give him 3 with his water and I did a bit of research to ensure it wouldn't be harmful in very low doses.

In any case there aren't any problems with him right now, I just thought it would be good to know for future reference, so thanks again.

Ave Satanas!
Reconcile not with the fear of the snake, but embrace it as your own!
Inject it's venom into your veins and replant the seed that gives growth.

Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:59 am

HearTheHeathenCall wrote:
So I've been using 35% food grade H202 for a while now and it has been incredibly beneficial to my health, however I was wondering if anyone has had any experience using it on their pets? I'm not sure if its safe... I mean thinking about it logically dogs and cats thrive off of oxygen just like we humans do but I would never risk doing this without all of the facts. The only thing I really know is that when I spray it on cuts and bruises my dog tries to lick it like crazy and it hasn't hurt him so far.

I don't really have a problem because my dog has always had crazy good health, but I think it would be good to know for future reference since good Vets are hard to come by.

I appreciate any response... unless you're a jerk.

I would also venture to guess, that this oxygen-rich water may be harmful to animals very sensitive to their water intakes such as Invertebrates, Or possibly reptiles and Amphibians.
United under Father Lord Satan we cannot fail!
Praise be to all of the almighty gods of Duat!

http://knowledgeofsatan666.angelfire.com/

Return to Joy of Satan for Animal Care