Board index Joy of Satan for Animal Care First ever pet Snake! :D

First ever pet Snake! :D

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.

Post Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:05 am

Posts: 722
Location: 。◕‿◕。
Hi, I've literally just gotten my first ever pet snake yesterday and I've
named him Enki after Father Satan!i! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

He's a Charcoal, Corn Snake and is 8 months old and is adorable I think!
^_^

I'd upload some photo's of him here for you all to see but at this current
moment and time he's not long just had his fed so I don't want to handle
him now until about Friday just so he doesn't regurgitate his food up so I'll
take some pictures for you all on Friday and then upload them to this thread!

Anyway my main question is this, is it possible for me to communicate with
my new little baby boy, like are snakes telepathic or something and if they are
then how advanced would you have to be as I am still learning as I go along
and am no where (still!) as advanced as most of you guys/gals probably are
which is something that I'm trying to work on...

Thanks. ^_^

Post Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:53 am

Posts: 2741
Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

You should not name your pets with the Gods' names, this is disrespectful.
VovinPrgel wrote:
Hi, I've literally just gotten my first ever pet snake yesterday and I've
named him Enki after Father Satan!i! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Post Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:01 am

Posts: 722
Location: 。◕‿◕。
Egon wrote:
You should not name your pets with the Gods' names, this is disrespectful.
VovinPrgel wrote:
Hi, I've literally just gotten my first ever pet snake yesterday and I've
named him Enki after Father Satan!i! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


I personally do not see why and how it would be considered disprectful
being that Father Satan had created snakes way before he had created
us gentiles so I had named my snake after Father Enki to dedicate my
snake to Father... Plus I have already spoken with Father and with my
Guardian Demon Avnas and they have both confirmed that it's alright.

Post Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:42 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5355
The Greeks would keep a snake in a sacred place in the temple which was titled after Dionysus. I don't know if Satan created snakes or not. But the snake is the ancient symbol of the energy of existence itself.

Post Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:41 pm

Posts: 2741
Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

So it is or not depending the context: topic3405.html
VovinPrgel wrote:
I personally do not see why and how it would be considered disprectful
being that Father Satan had created snakes way before he had created
us gentiles so I had named my snake after Father Enki to dedicate my
snake to Father... Plus I have already spoken with Father and with my
Guardian Demon Avnas and they have both confirmed that it's alright.

Post Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:23 am

Posts: 1243
Location: Pandemonium

I personally find it disrespectful, Only if the Gods don't want it. But thats is just my personal choice, everyone is different.
If the Gods says is ok, so is ok if they don't mind it . I should been more clear and specific .
Thank you

Egon wrote:
So it is or not depending the context: topic3405.html
VovinPrgel wrote:
I personally do not see why and how it would be considered disprectful
being that Father Satan had created snakes way before he had created
us gentiles so I had named my snake after Father Enki to dedicate my
snake to Father... Plus I have already spoken with Father and with my
Guardian Demon Avnas and they have both confirmed that it's alright.
You don't stop when you are tired
You stop when you are done!

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!
Hail Satan e tutti gli Dei di Duat.


http://www.alegriadeenki.com

Post Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:27 am

Posts: 215
Location: Lucifer's mansion 卍
Congrats for your choice! I really like snakes and all the reptiles in general.
Did you know?
He is from Pine Island, which is off of the gulf coast of southwest Florida near Ft. Myers.
http://iansvivarium.com/morphs/charcoal/

Of what color did you get him? I can't see pics.
HAIL SATAN ~ HAIL HITLER
Il Nazismo è l'essenza del Vero Satanismo Spirituale.
Hitler era Satanista ed egli era un buon uomo. Il Nazismo è la politica di Satana.
Se non ci arrivi, sappi che: in se ci sono molti collegamenti e la storiella della ''propaganda'' Nazista è soltanto una Bufala esposta dagli infiltrati ebrei!
http://www.exposingcommunism.com/Italian666.htm
Gli hackers che si mettono contro di me si mettono contro un figlio di Satana, cioè un figlio di Dio. Pagherete cara la vostra insolenza.

Image


Return to Joy of Satan for Animal Care