Board index Joy of Satan for Animal Care Milk Thistle

Milk Thistle

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.

Post Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:08 pm

Hey, I have a Boxer pup, 9 almost 10 months old now and one of her liver enzymes are elevated in the 1000's and it apparently should be in the low hundreds. The vets (whom I trust very much) have no idea as to why because she shows no signs of ailment in any aspect. She's still a little shite, has an excellent coat and whatever the cause seems to have no negative implements on her so I'm no freaking out about this I just would like to solve it. I was told that Milk Thistle would be a good way to bring this enzyme back to a normal rate as it would help cleans / detox the liver and allow it to regenerate. I have read that Milk Thistle can be good for people and animals however I'm not going to just trust the jew controlled internet with my dogs life.

No disrespect to anyone but I wish to only hear back from clergy on this matter as I can never be too careful about obtaining information from a negative source on the internet.

Cheers in advance for any guidance and input on the situation.

Post Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:42 pm

Hi,

I'm not clergy but I am a student of Chinese medicine...

The Chinese have used milk thistle in more recent times for liver complaints however there are a few contraindications and being young is one of them. If your pup is under two years old I wouldn't recommend using milk thistle, instead you can use something much gentler like bupleurum falcaltum and include something of a sour flavour to their diet (for people it would be green apples however this can be difficult to fees to a dog so anything that the dog will eat that has a flavor similar would help, including chicken or lamb livers from an organic source if possible).

There are also veterinary herbalists and Chinese medicine practitioners who can help you without the limited viewpoint of western medicine.

Elevated liver enzymes can also be a precursor to Hepatitis (not always but something to be mindful of) or an indicator of stress ie little sisters brothers tormenting out of ignorance, even the presence of other dogs that might be bullying etc.

HAIL SATAN!

Post Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:44 am

Commercially produced pet food is termed "feed" and is not considered fit enough to be called "food." Commercial pet foods are laced with industrial wastes and rotten food that should be discarded. Euthanized cats and dogs are ground up, rendered, and then mixed into pet food. There is proof of this as pet foods contain toxic levels of pentobarbital, the chemical used to euthanize animals. Mycotoxins, aflatoxins, shredded car tires, and other poisonous substances destroy the health of pets and are included in pet "feed" only for the sake of profit.

http://truthaboutpetfood.com/

Even expensive pet foods are contaminated with poisons. Making your own pet food will spare your animals from the health destroying effects of commercial pet food.

Dry food and Meat Stew Recipes for Cats and Dogs
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS4Pets/files
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Return to Joy of Satan for Animal Care