Board index JoyofSatan666 Jews admit to destroying Europe

Jews admit to destroying Europe

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:55 pm

Posts: 330
Jews promote multiculturalism in Europe, but support racist state of Israel only for jews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA7Ymki71fM

"Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural" ... "We're going to be part of that transformation which MUST take place" ... "and jews will be resented because of their leading role" ...

The fugly rat's statements did not hold true. That video was uploaded in 2011. National Socialism is rising, and jews are now fleeing Europe and will continue to do so.

Post Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:58 am

Posts: 488
London is looking very ugly with the raising numbers of muslim immigrants and settlers!
Trying to build mosques at every corner, hailing prayers, so called intergrating with the locals earning trust to look onto them as harmless creatures. It is so very disgusting!

And this is happening elsewhere in UK. Foreigners are heading to UK with a dream of "getting a life", that they don't realize they're leaving their country behind to "suffocate"of man power for its own improvement. All these are part and parcel of jewish exploitation causing imbalance in society.

United States and UK, especially; is being filled with immigrants. What and how this is going to be for US and UK and also for the 3rd world countries whose people are fleeing off their homelands?

Post Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:47 pm

Posts: 240
The fucking jews.

Europe is untouchable to these scumbag parasites.

Post Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:11 am
I can't believe there's actually stupid shit like this.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Unfortunately, these People Parties just have such a compassion for people that I cannot articulate to understand or fathom.

Post Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:17 am

Posts: 19
SuryaPuttran wrote:
London is looking very ugly with the raising numbers of muslim immigrants and settlers!
Trying to build mosques at every corner, hailing prayers, so called intergrating with the locals earning trust to look onto them as harmless creatures. It is so very disgusting!

And this is happening elsewhere in UK. Foreigners are heading to UK with a dream of "getting a life", that they don't realize they're leaving their country behind to "suffocate"of man power for its own improvement. All these are part and parcel of jewish exploitation causing imbalance in society.

United States and UK, especially; is being filled with immigrants. What and how this is going to be for US and UK and also for the 3rd world countries whose people are fleeing off their homelands?


Go out of the tube near Whitechapel Road, welcome to New Baghdad.

Post Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:57 am

Posts: 330
The thing is, when societies become mixed, like it's happening all over Europe, crime goes up because the foreign race can't adapt to the culture and the way of life in their new host country. It's like trying to mix oil with water. Then the native population becomes hostile towards the immigrants and the countries they come from, which, here at least, is very often the Middle East. And this takes the attention off of pissrael. Just see now for example, with the "Iran nuclear negotiations", I overheard people talking about how everyone should just let them develop their nuclear weapons because then they would probably try and nuke Israel which inevitably would result in Israel completely erasing Iran from the face of the Earth. The people having this conversation were ignorant of both the jews and their tactics.

It was only possible for the jews to deploy this tactic because of their preliminary attacks upon Europe's racial culture, memory, and identity by inducing christianity. It seems almost as easy to reverse.

Post Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:52 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5101
With the Muslims its because their whole religion is based on the entitlement to steal, rape, kill and parasite off the infidel. Islam is basically jewism for Gentiles and it was created by jews. In the mythology of Islam Mohammed even went to the jews first and proclaimed himself the jewish messiah like jeboo, that means you have to be jewish. With mass Muslim immigration looking at Europe you might as well just have all the jails in the Islamic world express ship you their inmate population. The Mudslim consider themselves at war with the infidel host population just like the jew does the Goyim host. Islam whole worthless psychology is based on claiming the world as the region of Islam and the region of war till Islam dominates. That's all. The Muslims even have a special tarqi [spelling] system which teaches them how to lie and employ all types of ticknology against the infidel to advance their evil ideology. Islam is jewism for Gentiles.

The Islam problem also highlights just how insane, generally worthless and annihilationist, the radical egalitarian, liberal PC theocracy in the west really is.



Nick Vabzircnila wrote:
The thing is, when societies become mixed, like it's happening all over Europe, crime goes up because the foreign race can't adapt to the culture and the way of life in their new host country. It's like trying to mix oil with water. Then the native population becomes hostile towards the immigrants and the countries they come from, which, here at least, is very often the Middle East. And this takes the attention off of pissrael. Just see now for example, with the "Iran nuclear negotiations", I overheard people talking about how everyone should just let them develop their nuclear weapons because then they would probably try and nuke Israel which inevitably would result in Israel completely erasing Iran from the face of the Earth. The people having this conversation were ignorant of both the jews and their tactics.

It was only possible for the jews to deploy this tactic because of their preliminary attacks upon Europe's racial culture, memory, and identity by inducing christianity. It seems almost as easy to reverse.

Post Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:57 pm

Posts: 721
Location: 。◕‿◕。
Thanks for posting about this... It's good to learn about what is going on.

Yeah here in Scotland it's just as bad, no where near as bad as it is in London
but the major cities like Glasgow and Edinburgh are not far behind due to all
of the immigrants and so on ugh..

In all honesty here though, I've been thinking about moving back to Japan when
my fiancée gets back to the UK as it's becoming really hard to live here due to the
new taxes, new laws, more and more immigrants everywhere you look and so on...

Post Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:50 pm

Posts: 1241
Location: Pandemonium

I dont blame you !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_London


VovinPrgel wrote:
Thanks for posting about this... It's good to learn about what is going on.

Yeah here in Scotland it's just as bad, no where near as bad as it is in London
but the major cities like Glasgow and Edinburgh are not far behind due to all
of the immigrants and so on ugh..

In all honesty here though, I've been thinking about moving back to Japan when
my fiancée gets back to the UK as it's becoming really hard to live here due to the
new taxes, new laws, more and more immigrants everywhere you look and so on...
You don't stop when you are tired
You stop when you are done!

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!
Hail Satan e tutti gli Dei di Duat.


http://www.alegriadeenki.com

Post Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:59 pm

Posts: 8
filthy parasites.

Post Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:56 am

Posts: 330
Here is another video that nauseates me. It is a bit long but you only need to watch to or three minutes of it before the multicultjewism kicks in. This is regarding British identity but the same thing is happening in other European nations.

Multiculturalism Fail - Non-White Panel Dictating British Identity Narrative
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqwgQX_2VLY

Post Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:35 am

Posts: 488
Nick Vabzircnila wrote:
Here is another video that nauseates me. It is a bit long but you only need to watch to or three minutes of it before the multicultjewism kicks in. This is regarding British identity but the same thing is happening in other European nations.

Multiculturalism Fail - Non-White Panel Dictating British Identity Narrative
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqwgQX_2VLY


British are britons! Amazing to see as the up-loader highlights how these "immigrant" descendants define what british is and is not?
This is ridiculous.
One being born and raised from an immigrant descendant doesn't make him apart of the society though it could be politically justified.


Return to JoyofSatan666