Board index JoyofSatan666 On movies and its messages

On movies and its messages

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:58 pm

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

I would like to begin a thread about movies and its meanings on a Satanic context, also includes exposing movies that attacks Satanism and their hidden messages.

I would like to begin by Silent Hill (2006) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0384537
This is the first and only movie I saw that at once show christianity by the sickness it is, and do acknowledge vegeance and if needed, violence, as a legit way to execute justice, unlike the mainstream movies' message that "vegeance isn't justice" (the Jews fear it so they teach for the ignorant it is something immoral).
The story is about a woman who, by aid of spiritual providence, use extreme terror and violence to vegeance her daughter who was burned alive by sick christians. Her daughter's crime was being raped.

Also there is this new movie Deliver Us from Evil (2014) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2377322
This horror movie is a funny example, as it shows how afraid the enemy is at this point of the war with a lot of blatant anti-SS message, as they know their time has come and it is just a question of time. To be more blatant than this they could say in the movie "stay away from the Joy of Satan" hahahaha. :lol:

The Omen (1976) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075005
The real message of this movie is as follows: a gifted child born with supernatural abilities, and then sick-minded christians interpretate it as their version of the antichrist (which have nothing to do with ours). Then they plan to kill the child they named antichrist (there is no part in the series that proof he is the actual antichrist, it is only in their mind) but they laughably fail, dying in many ridiculous ways. Then the child grows and, due the lack of knowledge of his epoch (there was not Joy of Satan in the 70's and Satanism was just begining to let the closet...), fall victm of christian indoctrination and influence of fake satanists (reverse christians) which brings his ultimate delusion and death in the hands of angels (enemy alien Nordics), who are known to persecute and deceive people naturaly gifted.

Post Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:51 pm

Silent hill sounds like a movie i would like , but I am little bitch when it comes to horror movies.. Ive only seen 1 or 2 horror movies and i said to myself never again... But silent hill looks interesting
Is it to scary or gory?

Post Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:11 pm

I really liked Silent Hill and I think it shows full well how christians really are. The whole movie is built around the idea of them hiding in their delusions to escape reality, and when confronted with the truth they blindly reject it and cower like vermin.
Question everything, doubt everyone ~

Post Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:54 pm

What is your opinion on the movie "The Ninth Gate"?

Post Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:59 pm

I've forgot to mention this one. :P
It is known the director is a kike, but he just adapted a book writen by a Gentile. This movie is in majority very interesting and I watch it every December 23 as a habit, but have many mistakes (I cannot blame the writer) such as Mrs. Kessler not being protected by Satan, and Corso's Succubus being with limited powers and living in this Earth (may she was just an advanced SS, but her knowledge shows she knew and have finished the formula of the Magnum Opus).
Magus Immortalis wrote:
What is your opinion on the movie "The Ninth Gate"?

There are only one or two scenes of gore, but it is scary in majority. Just to clarify, Silent Hill is the first movie of 2006 not its shity sequence.
User wrote:
Is it to scary or gory?

Post Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:50 am

The Exorcist (1973) plus sequels. Alleged "possession" by the devil or daemons, and a holy catholic priest using "holy water" to burn the evil spirit inside Regan, who was supposed to have been a boy in real life. It's funny, though, because during my christian younger years, I learnt that "jewsus defeated Satan so possessions no longer occur" or something like that, and the person who said it said he was visiting a person in jail or a mental ward or somewhere like that who the staff and others were scared to go near because of his behaviour. He said he was told that the person must be possessed or something, and he went up to him and started laughing because he knew "jewsus won 2000 years ago". Then the man was startled and asked him how he knew he was faking it. Blah, blah, blah. I also learnt that there is no such thing as "holy water" in church, as well - I was protestant.

The film is just kike propaganda, and I can remember one of my primary school (under 12 years old) teachers, who was a bastard and when you pissed him off he used to grab hold of your jumper in his fist and shake you a bit, shouting in your face and spitting with his words, said he was too scared to sleep for a few weeks without his bedroom light on after he saw the film, when, for whatever reason, it was mentioned in school.

I haven't seen The Exorcism of Emily Rose (2005), but I presume it is somewhat similar to The Exorcist.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:12 pm

The giver was an awesome movie one of my favorites that seemed like someone who made that knew the truth and was trying to tell us something.

Post Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:39 pm

In every single movie...jews put their finger on it...there is no good movie...there are just movies where there are LESS jews...ahaha!
Movies with less jews=better movie!
only when jews are finish...will i sat down and watch a movie with my satanic family...watching a satanic movie with satanic ideas...the rest is just pff...nonsense!

Post Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:40 am

I need to add a comment about my favourite movie, Taxi Driver (1976) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075314

In this time of apathy and uncaring, there are a few people who raise among the Jewish minded society wanting to make the difference, who do not swallow what is accepted as unimportant or the "new good". These are us.

In the movie, Travis Bickle (De Niro), working as a taxi driver to spend his sleepless nights, find a meaning in life after seeing time after time what this society really is, and gets shocked after meeting a 12 years old prostitute named Iris (Jodie Foster), and decide to not be the apathic being we were meant to be by the Jewish plan for us, but to act with what the possibilities allowed him.

Post Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:56 pm

I just saw this movie about Rio and the f*cked up system not just in Brasil but almost everywhere in the world in milder versions...

Lots of blood and gunfights, guess who's responsible?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l82sZalz-0
Portuguese dub with english subs

Post Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:00 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Drive was a good movie it openly showed the mafia is joozish. And what the joo mind is really like. Criminal. They had racial joos with joo names playing openly joo mobsters. It should have been named Drive......Kikejoozs are crooks.

90 percent and more of the slang and code talk in the mafia world is in Yiddish. The Kikejooz tells us all the time in their Hollywood movies how great and wonderful, and what hero's a bunch of low life kikejooz's who made their money selling dope, running extortion rings, forcing women into sex slavery and murdering anyone for money. Are some kind of moral hero. Typical team kikejoo. After all the mafia is practicing Jewdism its all right there in their Talmud and Torah. Jewdism is just a organized racial mafia engaging in a criminal conspiracy against humanity.

Hence why Drive was so good. It didn't glamourize the kikejooz criminal soul. It just showed them for the repulsive rats they are. Watch Drive and get ready to hate the joo all over again. The character of Shannon is good analogy to what happens to Gentiles who trust jooz.

Post Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:26 pm

Thanks for quoting, Poklonc, that's an excellent Brazilian movie, Elite Squad 2, and the director openly mock the Leftist/Liberal narrative. :ugeek:

There is a gore movie series called "Hostel". It shold be called "Inside the Jewish Psyche and its Pervert Fantasies", it goes beyond any imaginable perversion. Not a surprise that movies were done by a kike (probably he want to do so in real life, but let his snuff ones in the darkweb while do fictional ones to transffer his abnormality on Gentiles). And they have been doing so for centuries such as running the Inquisition and the mass rape of millions of Aryan women in the post-war.
Poklonc wrote:
I just saw this movie about Rio and the f*cked up system not just in Brasil but almost everywhere in the world in milder versions...

Post Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:58 pm

i saw the trailer for 'ouija'. looks like another movie to scare gentiles away from the truth and instill fear once again.

Post Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:23 am

The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
This movie is a prime exemplification of how a communist takeover works. They give people fake hope, while lead them to despair and total annihilation. And of course the true hero must be blamed aswell (the "nazi-fascist").

Bruce: You're a torturer...

Bane: Yes. But not of your body. Of your soul. There is a reason that this prison is the worst hell on earth... Hope. Every man who has rotted here over the centuries has looked up to the light and imagined climbing to freedom. So simple. So easy. And, like shipwrecked men turning to sea water from uncontrollable thirst, many have died trying. I learned that there can be no true despair without hope. So as I terrorize Gotham, I will feed its people hope to poison their souls. I will let them believe they can survive so that you can watch them clamber over each other to stay in the sun...
You will watch as I torture an entire city to cause you pain you thought you could never feel again. Then, when you have truly understood the depths of your failure, we will fulfill Ra's al Ghul's destiny. We will destroy Gotham. And when it is done... When Gotham is ashes... Then you have my permission to die.

Post Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:56 pm

Egon Albrecht wrote:
I would like to begin a thread about movies and its meanings on a Satanic context, also includes exposing movies that attacks Satanism and their hidden messages.

This is the first and only movie I saw that at once show christianity by the sickness it is, and do acknowledge vegeance and if needed, violence, as a legit way to execute justice, unlike the mainstream movies' message that "vegeance isn't justice" (the Jews fear it so they teach for the ignorant it is something immoral).
The story is about a woman who, by aid of spiritual providence, use extreme terror and violence to vegeance her daughter who was burned alive by sick christians. Her daughter's crime was being raped.

Silent Hill is a pretty good example, and has been since the premier of the first video game for the PSX was created, but it still unfortunately has it's own set of problems. It's a little bit more blatant when you read some of the files in the third video game that make reference to the Kaballah being Jewish in origin which of course, we know, originated in Egypt.

All in all though, it was a Japanese created game and the Japanese have always been known for blatantly being against organized religion despite that fact that their own have been corrupted to the core. Their people have never been accepting of the idea that they need any 'god' to save them and have always been about advancing themselves body, mind and soul. One only needs to look at the Final Fantasy series from the time it's conception to see the uprising against organized religion with the summoning and alliances with many pagan deities.

I'd actually considering adding a lot of video games and 'their' messages to this list instead of just movies in general.
Reconcile not with the fear of the snake, but embrace it as your own!
Inject it's venom into your veins and replant the seed that gives growth.

Post Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:34 am

HearTheHeathenCall wrote:
I'd actually considering adding a lot of video games and 'their' messages to this list instead of just movies in general.

That's a good idea, I will comment my favourite game.

This one is my favourite above all, The Legend of Zelda series, with emphasis on the editions "Ocarina of Time", "Majora's Mask", "Twilight Princess" and "Skyward Sword", for their good stories.

This is a japanese series and can be impressive for those who know the truth. Any resemblance to reality is not a mere coincidence.

An ancient hero which came from the sky reborn ages after ages if his presence is needed to oppose the forces of evil. He is the offspring of a superior race of Demi-Gods called "Hylians", and due to his bloodline, he have the ability to listen the voice of his ancestors, as he does in "Twilight Princess" to learn the arts of war. Same for his soul-mate, princess Zelda, who is the reincarnation of a Demi-Goddess and descendant of this holy bloodline. Through the centuries the blood of their people was weakened due race mixing and losing of their heritage but it is maintained by Zelda and the hero - sometimes named Link - who is the Link between the Gods and mortals.

This game is also a great challenge to logical reasoning and its puzzles are very creative, not to mention the well done art, music and impressive scenarios. Here is an example of gameplaying:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg60V6QSmwA

Post Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:13 am

Well, about videogames.
Okami
The game has the player controlling the main character, Amaterasu (Astaroth), in a woodcut, watercolor style, cel-shaded environment, which looks like an animated Japanese ink-illustration (known as ink wash painting, sumi-e) with other styles of art. The gameplay style is a mix of action, platform, and puzzle gaming genres, and has been noted by many reviewers to have numerous similarities in overall gameplay style to The Legend of Zelda series, an inspiration that director Hideki Kamiya, a self-proclaimed Zelda-fan, has admitted has influenced his general game design. The main story is primarily linear, directed through by Amaterasu's guide Issun, though numerous side quests and optional activities allow for players to explore the game world and take the story at their own pace. By completing quests, side quests and small additional activities (such as making trees bloom into life or feeding wild animals), Amaterasu earns Praise, which can then be spent to increase various statistics of the character, such as the amount of health and number of ink wells for Celestial Brush techniques.

Bayonetta

Bayonetta centers on its title character, the witch Bayonetta, who uses firearms and magical attacks to fight against angelic enemies (whom tries to kill a children and creates a lot of mess in Earth). The game's developers designed its characters with modern style and fashion in mind, and is composed with a largely upbeat soundtrack.

There's a huge amount of videogames with they're meanings, like Max Payne 3 which explains the corruption in Brazil, Red Dead Redemption, Assassin's Creed (The first one), and so on.

Post Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:11 pm

The Matrix.

I suggest watching the movie before reading this if you haven't already seen the movie. I'm surprised no one has mentioned this one yet. I believe it was originally written by a gentile but taken by the jewish weinstein brothers. They took everything and kind of reversed it.

In the first scene, Trinity is watching over Neo much like a Guardian Demoness. Cypher gives her away to the agents and this shows how our cause has been infiltrated.

Neo is sleeping at his desk and his computer is doing automatic searches for Morpheus. I remember how I used to constantly search for the truth online. When I found out about the JoS, I would stay up night after night reading Jos, 666blacksun and exposingchristianity.

Right after the lobby scene, Neo is on top of the elevator with Trinity. They get real close and hold onto each other. Neo shoots the cables holding the elevator. Neo and Trinity shoot up to the top of the building and the elevator blows up at ground floor. This is the Kundalini. The male and female merge. There is fire at the base.

When Neo finally wakes up in the human fields, he breaks through the membrane and gasps for air. All the cables break off of his body. The robot disconnects the cable at the back of the head. This is opening the Chakras and doing breathing exercises and working on the Aura. He looks around and notices all the people who are asleep much like we do after we come to Satanism. He gets sent down the tube to drown because he is useless to them now and the Nebuchadnezzar ship comes to save him. When we are new, Satan is always there for us. Nebuchadnezzar has something to do with ancient Babylon.

After Neo boards the ship, Morpheus and others start helping Neo become strong physically as he has never used his body before. This is much like power mediation except no one will do this for us but demons and demonesses will guide you. There are tons of needles in his arms which represent the 144,000 nadis. As time goes on Neo learns more about the Matrix and learns how to defend himself much like how we learn more about our history and learn meditations and spiritual warfare. When Neo finds out about the current world and how the humans have blocked out the sun because the machines needed it for power, this is reversed. The sun is our greatest source of power, not theirs. The machines now have to use human heat energy to power themselves much like the xian and muslim programs use human spiritual energy. When Neo finds out about this, he doesn't believe it and wants to go back but he can't, much like the dedication.

Later on Neo goes to see the Oracle. The Oracle has something to do with prophecy and ancient Greece. The Oracle tells Neo to look at a sign above the door that says "know thyself" in Latin. Knowing one's self is what Satanism is all about. Neo is also an anagram for one. Anagrams are a big part of Satanism. Also, Neo notices a black cat twice and says dejavu. Black cats are often associated with witches and dejavu could have something to do with noticing something from a past life. Neo also dies at the end of the movie and comes back to life. This is a reference to the great work.

There is much more but there's too much to mention everything. I already said more than I wanted to. I suggest watching the movie again and try to look out for the Satanic message.
Hail Satan Lucifer!

Post Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:46 pm

anime series Dragon Ball is full of subliminal messages , the seven dragon balls and the dragon represents the seven chakras and the kundalini
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWtgWTlXmMY

when goku transforms his hair acquires a golden color and his eyes are blue, his aura turns gold
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16nKcRGYLzc

There are a few chapters where Goku must travel the path of the serpent to reach the planet of kaiosama
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr3tWCI9wPo

Here goku and vegeta fuse to form a more powerful warrior,that represents the fusion of the male and female sides of the soul to complete the magnum opus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIGRDDWXewA

I see clear the subliminal message in this video: supporting with our spiritual energy our to father Satan and the gods
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPvPs-7Zprs
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628

Post Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:45 pm

President is a jew, and she just won again the elections. :roll:

Poklonc wrote:

You don't stop when you are tired
You stop when you are done!

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!
Hail Satan e tutti gli Dei di Duat.

http://www.alegriadeenki.com

Post Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:37 am

It is well known amongst the world of game creators that if video games were like art paintings, then Silent Hill 2 is considered the Mona Lisa of games. There is never really ANY game artistically like it, and those who try to imitate its style really fail. I have had chatting with the original Art Director of the first three games. In general he has said that while The Silent Hill series does have many anti-xian and anti-cult themes as "The Order" is inspired by xtian cults. Silent Hill was once a town that worshiped a Pagan deity. The xtian cult barged their way into the town and their sacrifice of Alessa turned the spiritual side of the town into a deep dark, rusty world that seeks redemption for the tragedy of what happened to the girl. In turn, made the town into something entirely different. However, he said the original point of the first three Silent Hill games are that they are stories about redemption and redeeming the soul. The whole game is one big allegory and he worked hard into making the creatures symbollic toward a darkness dwelling within the characters minds or souls (for SH1 and 3 the monsters represented Alessa's emotions, for SH2, James's emotions). In a sense, it's allegoric for conquering their own negative energy. That is why for SH2 they made it soley a redemption story for a man instead of Alessa's story.

I find it interesting in Silent Hill 3 that the final boss is "God". And they made god look like a very reptillish scaley skinned zombiefied looking woman. There was also a mock to "The Order" when one of the characters said to that Psycho bitch Claudia "If this all truly is the work of your god.....then I gotta say he's got some pretty terrible taste."

"god" in silent hill 3. Basically he said why she looked like this is because this is what "god" would look like how the cult percieved their god. In their eyes it is beauty, but to everyone else it is a disgusting abomination. It's eyes are always closed resembling that "god" is always asleep or blind. This is a clear message when the lead character, Heather, asks Vincent about the monsters around Silent Hill and Vincent abruptly replies "Monsters?!.....they look like monsters to you?" This is a hint that the xtian cult and other people perceive their visions of silent hill VERY differently. to the cult, they may see what Claudia keeps referring to as "Paradise" bu to those who see the truth, it is a horrible, dark, rusty world full of monsters. He didn't want to give all answers though, he feels Shilent Hill 1, 2 and 3 are games that really should be how your mind perceives it, but the creators did have an intent in mind.

HearTheHeathenCall wrote:
Egon Albrecht wrote:

Silent Hill is a pretty good example, and has been since the premier of the first video game for the PSX was created, but it still unfortunately has it's own set of problems. It's a little bit more blatant when you read some of the files in the third video game that make reference to the Kaballah being Jewish in origin which of course, we know, originated in Egypt.

All in all though, it was a Japanese created game and the Japanese have always been known for blatantly being against organized religion despite that fact that their own have been corrupted to the core. Their people have never been accepting of the idea that they need any 'god' to save them and have always been about advancing themselves body, mind and soul. One only needs to look at the Final Fantasy series from the time it's conception to see the uprising against organized religion with the summoning and alliances with many pagan deities.

Post Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:48 am

Life of Brian (1979) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079470
Brian is born on the original Christmas, in the stable next door. He spends his life being mistaken for a messiah.

From a quote by HP Mageson666:
"The Most Epic Movie that ever debunked xianity was Monty Python's: Life Of Brian. Its a great deprogrammer."

Post Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:03 pm

This isn't a film/movie but it's a television program on Cartoon Network, Adventure Time. It's about this adventurer boy named Finn and his magical dog Jake. Apparently Finn is the last human left in the Land of Ooo and is a Hero. Throughout the whole show there's a bunch of occult references and symbols such as runes and hebrew letters, magick, astral projection/entities/situations, etc.

The whole show takes place in the Land of Ooo after some kind of war or disaster. There's lots of radiation and no human life left on earth. Another thing I find weird is that Finn happens to be Aryan.. he has blonde hair and I believe in one episode or two he had blue eyes although throughout the show he just has two beady black eyes.

Here's a little imgur album I made with a few pictures. Finn is the boy in the blue shirt and white hat, when he takes off his hat he has blonde hair. He has a pitcher with runes and other symbols on them. Another picture shows a sword from some viking looking-like skeleton in the woods with runes engraved on the sword, which flames up(kundalini reference maybe?). There's also two pictures of a character named Peppermint Butler who is under Princess Bubblegum's command in the Candy Kingdom, both showing him performing some type of ritual. I read that his character has some sort of Aleister Crowley influence or whatever. Then another picture shows a girl named Flame Princess meditating. She is an elemental. These are just a few pictures that have to do with the show.

http://imgur.com/a/k42yS
Strive to move away from Untruth towards Truth attempt to acquire knowledge of yourself and of the origin of all selves and thus shed your fundamental ignorance.

Post Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:59 pm

Tai Chi Master.

This is a really good movie that shows how Tai Chi can strengthen the power of the mind. There's also some comedy thrown in. It's a really good movie. I can't find the full movie with English subtitles. There's one in Spanish though.

Short clip with English subtitles.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaLN9fzvt3o
Hail Satan Lucifer!

Post Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:46 pm

Spoilers ahead!!!

Fury http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2713180/ Was actually surprising to me. I went into this movie expecting another "Fuck the Nazi's" WW2 shit feast. Instead what I got was a brilliant movie about the realities of late into WW2 Germany. It truly showed how the German people were actually being killed as a result of americans. How the German people fought for there homeland even in the face of defeat. There were SS officers who were depicted as real people with families. SS officers who stopped fighting to save children knowing they would be killed by the americans who had taken over there town.

There were German citizens fleeing there destroyed cities being watched by the american tanks passing by them having large guns pointed at them. There is a really nice seen in the movie where Brad Pitt's character, and Logan Lerman's character have a encounter with two German women who are hiding from the american soldiers which had just taken over their city. The woman are terrified for good reason most of the soldiers are out side the building blowing stuff up with grenades, having sex in the middle of the streets, drinking, and just being complete and utter animales. The two men with the woman however try and have a nice meal with the woman only to be interrupted by the rest of the platoon who proceeds to try and destroy their meal. It really shows how awful the american troops could get in the midst of WW2. While humanizing the Germans.

The entire movie isn't amazing there are scenes where the Germans are depicted as terrible monsters. Where the SS are suggested to be heartless crediance. But over all the movie comes the closet to any movie I have ever seen at showing how the German people, and soldiers ere fighting for what they believed in. It shows the German people, and soldiers as humans rather than a war toting machine encompassing a embodiment of evil.

Definitely worth a watch.

Post Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:56 pm

This is a very nice thread ! :)
Ok my first one, Prometheus: imo it is only partly Satanic as it shows the viewers that the human race were created by advanced aliens so a group if researchers decide to follow the guide left behind by the Creators, SPOILERS AHEAD , but the find out that the aliens that they have found and assume ARE the creators were actually in midway of destroying humsnity with corruption and somehow that their progress was halted midway. The way i see it , the aliens that our scientist THINKS is the creator is actually not, but an enemy entity that was on the misdion of destroying the humans but didnt coz they were stopped and left in a machine that puts them to sleep. These aliens all look very identical almost as if copies and they got grey skin dark deep eyes and bald head, sound familiar? I think the producer is portraying the grey aliens in the movie. The creator also said that there will be a sequel.

Gravity falls: a cartoon that shows how the world is much mote mysterious than it looks and shows how the government tries to hide n control it. It has a lot of stuff concerning secret societes n propaganda

Capital punishment: this movie basically upfrontly says "the government is enslaving us and we are unknowingly letting it happen so its time for a violent change "
Dark Souls: a japan game about the cycle of light and dark. It is also about the age of dragons age if gods age of humans etc and one of the main n key elements if the game are always 4 souls, action death n rebirth. For example : the undead are the main habitats in the game, for an undead to live on he has to have a lie purpose, something to work for otherwise it goes hollow , a mindless body, equivalent of not existing, so u work towards something - red stage , u die/fail - black stage, depending on how much progrsss u made prior to dying u recieve advancement within the game. The last stage is u becoming king, but during the whole game u are either guided by a shady snake or a shady woman. Very Satanic. But there are still so many parts of the that i havent fully underdtood yet, my Satanic knowledge has helped me decode the game greatly.

Post Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:33 pm

Hello. The must watch is John Carpenter's "They Live!", it's literally about an alien race that has infiltrated society, bought the elite, and brainwashes people into obedience. Great Gentile action in that movie.

:-) I can't believe nobody has mentioned this yet, "The 13th Warrior". A Muslim Antonio Banderas travels to polytheistic Scandinavia, and after a lot of Norse medieval battling etc., and some reflection basically becomes a Pagan himself, but they can't say that outright in the movie.

Also a movie called "Black Death", about a monk in medieval England sent to investigate reports of a plague free town that is Pagan, got me thinking, a lot in there. Also watch the History Channel series "Viking", it's amazing.

I can't think of anything that outright depicts or talks about Satan as a peaceful, confident, and accepting being of light.

However, Matrix, great movie already mentioned. Like the "Matrix" is the movie "Equilibrium". Thought provoking sci-fi movies include "Event Horizon", "Dune", and "Prometheus".

Then there's "Ninja Assassin", which has a lot of subject of self-mastery in both healing, and physical ability.

Any thoughts on the movie "Gladiator"? Can't wait to watch "Fury", I had a feeling it might be like that, I'll have to try hard not to cheer out loud for the Nazis though lol :-) I have to be hush hush with that in public.

Post Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:52 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

AwakeningGentile wrote:
Hello. The must watch is John Carpenter's "They Live!", it's literally about an alien race that has infiltrated society, bought the elite, and brainwashes people into obedience. Great Gentile action in that movie.

Post Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:02 pm

ROFL, that picture is so funny, so serious, then, grubbing hands :-) lol. Can't get enough of it.

HP Mageson666 wrote:
AwakeningGentile wrote:

[img]<a rel="nofollow" href="http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a566/greatarnaldo/D13iTCzIq_zpsd36a9aa6.gif[/img" class="vglnk"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>i1284</span><span>.</span><span>photobucket</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>albums</span><span>/</span><span>a566</span><span>/</span><span>greatarnaldo</span><span>/</span><span>D13iTCzIq</span><span>_</span><span>zpsd36a9aa6</span><span>.</span><span>gif</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Post Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:36 am

Also there is this movie named Immortal and the creator's name is Enki Bilal (wuuuuuuuuuuuuuut O:). It is a movie bout the human race that has been completely plasticified (not sure if thats a word). And there is this one woman who still actually looks like a human being and there is this another man who has been conserved by the cryogenics and looks 100% human. So the God Ra (literally) comes to the planet on a pyramid guides the 100% human male to the woman and makes them have sex until the woman is pregnant. And by that the humanity is considered saved. also the Goddess Bastet and God Anubis is shown playing a chess inside the floating pyramid which is nice to see. So in the movie, almost everyone except the woman man and a scientist is a crappy CGI, many people have complaned about it since they had the money to hire very decent voice actors and a CGI team etc. The way i see it the CGI-ness is the amount of plasticity on a human being. These people are fake, basically robots / drones. One scientist's hair is the only plastic thing and that scientist helps with our protagonist woman who looks completely human but her skin and all that is blue etc so she kinda looks a lil bit alien, but still looks like a valid living being. And the antagonist of the movie is a fat plastic man who owns the whole country etc. The revival of the human race is not shown but we are left with a very good certainty that the human race IS saved. And also i think it could be interpreted as the man being A , the woman being U and Amon-Ra being the M which is the binding agent of A and U , and together they are creating the Aum-the baby that will save the human race. :D

Post Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:24 pm

That's one of my favourite cartoons and it is very pagan. A funny fact that my uncle is always censoring my cousins in watching this, as he judges it "satanic". It openly mock christian morals such as "give the other cheek", as in the episode "His Hero" when the enemy disguised as Billy tells Finn to not be violent at any circustance, and things begin to get out of control until Finn decides he must take action and use violence, if is needed, to save the civilians and make justice.
http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/His_Hero
The heroes realize they suck at being non-violent, and believe to never be helpful. But the Swamp Giant makes a return when he tries to grind up an old lady, so Finn finally gives in and beats up the Swamp Giant and saves the old lady. Though they save her, Finn feels guilty as he betrayed Billy. The old lady makes him feel better by saying that he can help people with violence, because that was what he was born to do.
vad3rad3 wrote:
This isn't a film/movie but it's a television program on Cartoon Network, Adventure Time.

Post Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:39 pm

its not a movie , but i think everyone here should watch the south park episode " Cancelled" S07E01

if i didn't know any better , i would have said the creators of the show are satanists

they exposed everything , Reptilians , Greys , Jews , the multiculturalism experiment , ... you name it

mind blowing stuff :o

Post Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:25 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Its a jooish show. And its very anti-Gentile and crypto pro joo. They always make the kike character the moral superior and his Shabbos goyim pal as well who always agrees with him. And cast Cartman who is given nothing but negative traits as the anti-Semite and generally anti liberal egalitarian person. South Park is not even funny.

RandyMarsh wrote:
its not a movie , but i think everyone here should watch the south park episode " Cancelled" S07E01

if i didn't know any better , i would have said the creators of the show are satanists

they exposed everything , Reptilians , Greys , Jews , the multiculturalism experiment , ... you name it

mind blowing stuff :o

Post Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:15 pm

HauptSturm wrote:
Tai Chi Master.

This is a really good movie that shows how Tai Chi can strengthen the power of the mind. There's also some comedy thrown in. It's a really good movie. I can't find the full movie with English subtitles. There's one in Spanish though.

Hi HauptSturm, I have just sent you a PM about that
movie that you are looking for! ^_^ .
I hope you get the message alright! :D

--

About the Matrix movie..

I've just downloaded it and am watching it and to my surprise,
it's really pretty good as well as being really interesting....

--

South Park ugh I've got to admit that when I was a kid and
that movie "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" had came
out, I had loved it as I thought it was hilarious with all of the
Uncle F'er song and so on but now I cannot stand South Park,
especially since I had found Father and had then dedicated
myself to Father Satan!

I personally find the show offensive and mind rotting so I
avoid it like the freaking plague...

--

I'm just about to download that movie Fury as I am now
interested in it as I hate movies where their like "Fucking Nazi's"
bullshit and so on, so if that movie is different, then I am
interested in it!

--

I will reply back to things more after I've re-read everything
that you've all posted!i! ^_^

HAIL SATAN!i!

Post Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:41 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Its a jooish show. And its very anti-Gentile and crypto pro joo. They always make the kike character the moral superior and his Shabbos goyim pal as well who always agrees with him. And cast Cartman who is given nothing but negative traits as the anti-Semite and generally anti liberal egalitarian person. South Park is not even funny.

RandyMarsh wrote:

Sadly it's true , they do mock jews , jesus , Christianity etc ... but the way they make fun and ridicule Satan , Hitler and other gods and demons is much much worse , most of the time , i just skip those scenes .
the other day i had to stop and not finish the episode because of how disgusting and offensive it was .

i do find the show funny , smart and well written , and it's kinda hard to find good shows nowadays
but it's still disappointing that we have to suffer jewish filth being shoved down our throats

Post Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:38 pm

always thought this show was a bit childish, the humor, not just cause its cartoons. also the two creators seem a bit odd (are they jews?)
The old images of the human past have faded, the outlines of leading
personalities are distorted, their inner driving forces falsely interpreted, their
whole nature for the most part totally misjudged. A youthful life force—which
also knows itself to be age old—is impelled toward form; an ideology, a world
view, has been born and, strong of will, begins to contend with old forms,
ancient sacred practices, and outworn standards. This means no longer
historically but fundamentally; not in a few special domains but everywhere;
not only upon the heights but also at the roots. - Alfred Rosenberg

Post Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:58 pm

Well, south park is writen and directed by kikes, I don't know how you can find anything funny and smart on it. And come on, do you think they mock jews and Jesus showing them as nice guys while the mockery against them is usually done by Cartman who is portrayed as a lunatic for doing so? Just simple reverse psychology here.

Being kikes, in south park they are also advocating pedophilia as something funny and not harmful, like they done in the movie Nymphomaniac while they also advocated all kinds of harmful behavior.

Post Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:26 am

I have never liked cartoon series like south park, the simpsons or american dad because they are full of subliminal messages and bullshit kike
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!

Post Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:22 pm

VovinPrgel wrote:
HauptSturm wrote:
Tai Chi Master.

Hi HauptSturm, I have just sent you a PM about that
movie that you are looking for! ^_^ .
I hope you get the message alright! :D

--

About the Matrix movie..

I've just downloaded it and am watching it and to my surprise,
it's really pretty good as well as being really interesting....

--

South Park ugh I've got to admit that when I was a kid and
that movie "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" had came
out, I had loved it as I thought it was hilarious with all of the
Uncle F'er song and so on but now I cannot stand South Park,
especially since I had found Father and had then dedicated
myself to Father Satan!

I personally find the show offensive and mind rotting so I
avoid it like the freaking plague...

--

I'm just about to download that movie Fury as I am now
interested in it as I hate movies where their like "Fucking Nazi's"
bullshit and so on, so if that movie is different, then I am
interested in it!

--

I will reply back to things more after I've re-read everything
that you've all posted!i! ^_^

HAIL SATAN!i!

I will look for your PM.

The Matrix is a really good movie. Tai Chi Master was made by some of the same people.

I used to watch a lot of southpark back in the day. I don't watch it anymore. One thing I did notice. This was when HPS Maxine was revealing the bible as a book of witchcraft. I don't know which episode it was but there was a calender on the wall and it only had 6 day weeks with 22 days marked off. Also, there are subliminal greys everywhere.
Hail Satan Lucifer!

Post Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:30 pm

The Hunger Games series, despite some Jews working on it, are a pretty good example of how communism works, mainly after the first movie/book. There are too much refferences on it than can be noted.

The president is just like Stalin or any other commie monsters, putting people in slave labor and constant terror, using false propaganda and indoctrination. Extermination of whole families or even whole cities if there is any signal of opposition, just like communism. Their troops use total brutality and terror to keep people under fear, even using the sovietic method of shoting by the nape a disarmed and bound person.

When arises a new person who becomes a symbol of freedom from tyranny, it is used rightful propaganda by the resistence to inspire the population, and the importance of personality and the actions of the Hero who will later lead the masses to freedom, as Hitler points in the Mein Kampf. The communist government then tryies to stop the revolution in which any coalition with the person or the symbol is banned (like was done to using the Swastika and nazism, in many actual countries of today) and also asign an identity with the freedom fighters giving then a name - similar to leftists doing against any opossition to them by crying aloud "racists", "nazis" or "fascists".

Post Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:39 pm

RandyMarsh wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:

RandyMarsh wrote:

Sadly it's true , they do mock jews , jesus , Christianity etc ... but the way they make fun and ridicule Satan , Hitler and other gods and demons is much much worse , most of the time , i just skip those scenes .
the other day i had to stop and not finish the episode because of how disgusting and offensive it was .

i do find the show funny , smart and well written , and it's kinda hard to find good shows nowadays
but it's still disappointing that we have to suffer jewish filth being shoved down our throats

South park is disgusting
Typical jewish humour about feces , their idea of sex whatever
The first and only episode i saw of it, which i did not finish, if remember correctly was some kid trying to write the most disgusting text with his buddys to show his teAcher as homework
That was some horrible 20 minutes
And the producer is jewish
So, kindly remove your avatar

Post Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:34 pm

Egon Albrecht wrote:
The Hunger Games series, despite some Jews working on it, are a pretty good example of how communism works, mainly after the first movie/book. There are too much refferences on it than can be noted.

The president is just like Stalin or any other commie monsters, putting people in slave labor and constant terror, using false propaganda and indoctrination. Extermination of whole families or even whole cities if there is any signal of opposition, just like communism. Their troops use total brutality and terror to keep people under fear, even using the sovietic method of shoting by the nape a disarmed and bound person.

When arises a new person who becomes a symbol of freedom from tyranny, it is used rightful propaganda by the resistence to inspire the population, and the importance of personality and the actions of the Hero who will later lead the masses to freedom, as Hitler points in the Mein Kampf. The communist government then tryies to stop the revolution in which any coalition with the person or the symbol is banned (like was done to using the Swastika and nazism, in many actual countries of today) and also asign an identity with the freedom fighters giving then a name - similar to leftists doing against any opossition to them by crying aloud "racists", "nazis" or "fascists".

if you pay attention to the symbol, the mockingjay, looks like the Nazi Air Force pin

yellow mockingjay means: Take the initiative to fight against the tyranny...

red mockingjay: Wake up the people and take action to stop the tyranny.

Blue Mockingjay: the broken circle and the mockingjay freed.
the tyranny of the jews is destroyed, and the rising mockingjay is an allegory of the Phoenix...

the mockingjay has a hidden message in their symbols: If we take action and wake up the people, we can stop the tyranny of the jews!

the District 12 sign, it´s also an allegory to the nazi salute...
Satan es tu verdadero amigo y no te dejara solo.
Hail Satan y Lillith, Hail Sabnock, Hail Asmodeus, Hail Botis, Hail todos los dioses del Duat
La humanidad esta despertando!!!

Post Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:10 pm

Germania wrote:
Egon Albrecht wrote:

if you pay attention to the symbol, the mockingjay, looks like the Nazi Air Force pin
ImageG

yellow mockingjay means: Take the initiative to fight against the tyranny...

red mockingjay: Wake up the people and take action to stop the tyranny.

Blue Mockingjay: the broken circle and the mockingjay freed.
the tyranny of the jews is destroyed, and the rising mockingjay is an allegory of the Phoenix...
mockingjay has a hidden message in their symbols: If we take action and wake up the people, we can stop the tyranny of theDistrict 12 sign, it´s also an allegory to the nazi salute...[/quote
Yup
and also there is the district 13 which claim to be destroyed and no more but actually exists and is the one that is successfuly
Living separately from the tyranny whilst fighting against it. And president snow fears the district 13 whilst also keeping it hidden and far from people.

Post Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:25 am

I have to heavily disagree with you. I watched the movie "Fury" and it is as disgusting as most WWII movies, and it quotes the Bible every 10 minutes to give a moral rightness to the war criminals the Allies were (it depict them like they really were, as beastly bastards and then as heroes right after, making heroes out of criminals - which is typical in Jewish movies), while showing the SS as coward assholes. I do not advise anyone to watch this as there is nothing constructive or informative in this movie.
Studentoflife2332 wrote:
Spoilers ahead!!!

Fury http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2713180/ Was actually surprising to me. I went into this movie expecting another "Fuck the Nazi's" WW2 shit feast. Instead what I got was a brilliant movie about the realities of late into WW2 Germany. It truly showed how the German people were actually being killed as a result of americans. How the German people fought for there homeland even in the face of defeat. There were SS officers who were depicted as real people with families. SS officers who stopped fighting to save children knowing they would be killed by the americans who had taken over there town.

There were German citizens fleeing there destroyed cities being watched by the american tanks passing by them having large guns pointed at them. There is a really nice seen in the movie where Brad Pitt's character, and Logan Lerman's character have a encounter with two German women who are hiding from the american soldiers which had just taken over their city. The woman are terrified for good reason most of the soldiers are out side the building blowing stuff up with grenades, having sex in the middle of the streets, drinking, and just being complete and utter animales. The two men with the woman however try and have a nice meal with the woman only to be interrupted by the rest of the platoon who proceeds to try and destroy their meal. It really shows how awful the american troops could get in the midst of WW2. While humanizing the Germans.

The entire movie isn't amazing there are scenes where the Germans are depicted as terrible monsters. Where the SS are suggested to be heartless crediance. But over all the movie comes the closet to any movie I have ever seen at showing how the German people, and soldiers ere fighting for what they believed in. It shows the German people, and soldiers as humans rather than a war toting machine encompassing a embodiment of evil.

Definitely worth a watch.

Post Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:31 pm

Hannibal series. I do not have the habit of watching TV shows (or TV in general) but I will comment this one I saw:
This series based on the homonymous books and movies is about how the Jewish psycho-blabberish works and how the fuck they think that things should be. Here is totally inside the Jewish psychopathic mind nature. Every episode explains what the fuck these kikes think to be normal and funny and why. NEVER ever think in the Jew as a normal person, none of them are different of the aberrations in the show. Even killing and cannibalizing for the sake of what they think "love" is.

The main character is Will Graham, a talented investigator with an extreme empathy and sixth sense, who uses his abilities to help FBI in capturing dangerous psychopaths. His FBI superiors recommends him the psychiatrist Hannibal Lecter who is, unkown by all, a dangerous serial killer and a cannibal. He uses his knowledge of human mind and manipulation to blame-shift his criminal actitues into the unknow Will Graham, who ends up with guilty complex even believening he was the real criminal, not Hannibal (any similarities with what Jews did to us Gentiles?) until Will wakes up and discover who was the real criminal.

Will Graham, the gentile, have an extreme empathy, which is used by Hannibal to explore him, the psychopath Hannibal have no empathy but a vast superficial knowledge of psychology and human mind, just like the kikes, but in truth he does not understand what being a human is. Hannibal talks a lot of psycho-blabberish on why he kills and cannibalize people, in this complex of superiority that he can kills because he is like a "god" while his gentile victms are suines, just like the Jewish mind expressed in their books of Torah and Talmud. Or why he finds atractive and calls "artwork" the atrocious murders of his fellow psychopaths, just how kikes enjoy this eschatologies called "modern art" and like famous kikes who were serial killers stated they enjoyed.

Post Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:06 am

I have to heavily disagree with you. I watched the movie "Fury" and it is as disgusting as most WWII movies, and it quotes the Bible every 10 minutes to give a moral rightness to the war criminals the Allies were (it depict them like they really were, as beastly bastards and then as heroes right after, making heroes out of criminals - which is typical in Jewish movies), while showing the SS as coward assholes. I do not advise anyone to watch this as there is nothing constructive or informative in this movie.

To each there own, honestly though I thought it was as close as anything I have ever seen to a "Nazi's were still people" idea in any movie. I think it also did a good job of showing how war changed people, the main char went from someone who couldn't kill even someone he viewed as a monster, to someone who could easily kill anyone. You saw German people in there own home terrified by the acts of the "savior Americans". IT also painted an extremely negative view of the NS, it maid them out to be people who killed kids for fun, hung up the innocent, and a lot more disgusting things. It is a WW2 movie made by america, for american audiences so its pumped full of a lot of "NS is bad" bull shit. On the whole though I do think that even though it is full of bible spouting shit, even though it has a lot of anti NS shit. The movie still has its moments where they at least tried to show the Germans and the NS as humans. Which is a lot more than can say for a lot of WW2 movies.

Post Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:30 am

The japanese movies Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle dispense comentaries, they are very satanic and carry a positive message, highly recomemded:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0245429
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0347149

In one part of Spirited Away there is an interesting part in which depicts xtianity, the character Kamajii says to Chihiro:
"You can't take off other's job, if we do not work, the spell will not work anymore..."

In other scene, the human-dragon Haku says to Chihiro: "This is how Yubaba take of the freedom and identity of people. You must keep your name within yourself and never lose it."

Post Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:03 am

Miyazaki's movies are great, I agree and his interpretations on the spiritual are cool

They've actually been one of my favorite movies since I saw them first as a kid

Post Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:20 pm

50 shades of GREY

Not to mention this open pornography about abusive relationship is being sold as "romance" in the first shelves of any bookstore, so any young girls and children can read it and identify with denselves, but also a brother in Satan pointed how this "Grey" will be watched by millions of people who will be subconsciously tying psychic energy to... Christian Grey...

The main female character was designed to be recognized as any woman with their insecurities, and the main thinking is:
"I'm so stupid and useless that probably no one else will love me, so I will accept total submission to CHRISTIAN GREY."
The movie Nimphomaniac is another bullshit apart about Jewish distorted sexuality being something cool.

Image Image

Post Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:43 pm

Most woman like the 50 shades of shit, bcz he is rich, has to do it w/ money also. I have heard from some females, they would not care having male like that, bcz he has so much money, they would let him do anything to them, Regardless of his mental illness , which to me that's what he looks like , a Psychopath.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/news/women-who-read-fifty-shades-of-grey-are-more-likely-to-have-abusive-partners-and-eating-disorders-study-finds-9687440.html

Egon wrote:
50 shades of GREY

Not to mention this open pornography about abusive relationship is being sold as "romance" in the first shelves of any bookstore, so any younf girls and children can read it and identify with denselves, but also a brother in Satan pointed how this "Grey" will be watched by millions of people who will be subconsciously tying psychic energy to... Christian Grey...

The main female character was designed to be recognized as any woman with their insecurities, and the main thinking is:
"I'm so stupid and useless that probably no one else will love me, so I will accept total submission to CHRISTIAN GREY."

Image Image

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:34 pm

The Devil's Violinist (2013)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2401715

The life story of Italian violinist and composer, Niccolò Paganini, who rose to fame as a virtuoso in the early 19th Century (and was said to be a Satanist due to his talent and creativity).

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:26 pm

Egon wrote:

Hannibal series. I do not have the habit of watching TV shows (or TV in general) but I will comment this one I saw:
This series based on the homonymous books and movies is about how the Jewish psycho-blabberish works and how the fuck they think that things should be. Here is totally inside the Jewish psychopathic mind nature. Every episode explains what the fuck these kikes think to be normal and funny and why. NEVER ever think in the Jew as a normal person, none of them are different of the aberrations in the show. Even killing and cannibalizing for the sake of what they think "love" is.

The main character is Will Graham, a talented investigator with an extreme empathy and sixth sense, who uses his abilities to help FBI in capturing dangerous psychopaths. His FBI superiors recommends him the psychiatrist Hannibal Lecter who is, unkown by all, a dangerous serial killer and a cannibal. He uses his knowledge of human mind and manipulation to blame-shift his criminal actitues into the unknow Will Graham, who ends up with guilty complex even believening he was the real criminal, not Hannibal (any similarities with what Jews did to us Gentiles?) until Will wakes up and discover who was the real criminal.

Will Graham, the gentile, have an extreme empathy, which is used by Hannibal to explore him, the psychopath Hannibal have no empathy but a vast superficial knowledge of psychology and human mind, just like the kikes, but in truth he does not understand what being a human is. Hannibal talks a lot of psycho-blabberish on why he kills and cannibalize people, in this complex of superiority that he can kills because he is like a "god" while his gentile victms are suines, just like the Jewish mind expressed in their books of Torah and Talmud. Or why he finds atractive and calls "artwork" the atrocious murders of his fellow psychopaths, just how kikes enjoy this eschatologies called "modern art" and like famous kikes who were serial killers stated they enjoyed.

This
Couldn't have said it better myself
In the few rare moments i actually sit to try and watch a normal show i always end up being completely amazed at what people watch
I mean how come people turn on their tv's and something like hannibal appears , and they just dont question themselves : "hey what the fuck is out there creating this disgusting shows ? Cause i sure as hell dont anyone eho would think of something like this!!"
And some even scream: "ART!"

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:07 pm

Egon wrote:
The japanese movies Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle dispense comentaries, they are very satanic and carry a positive message, highly recomemded:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0245429
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0347149

In one part of Spirited Away there is an interesting part in which depicts xtianity, the character Kamajii says to Chihiro:
"You can't take off other's job, if we do not work, the spell will not work anymore..."

In other scene, the human-dragon Haku says to Chihiro: "This is how Yubaba take of the freedom and identity of people. You must keep your name within yourself and never lose it."

Hi yeah, I've actually got every single movie and short film on DVD by Studio Ghibli and Hayao Miyazaki
and there all totally amazing, my favourite movies are actually the two that you have mentioned as well
as I love My neighbour Totoro, The little Norse Prince and Ponyo not to mention loads of others! :mrgreen:

To be honest a lot of the work done by Studio Ghibli, Hayao Miyazaki and Isao Takahata do a lot at exposing
Christianity and the Jews and some of there newer stuff focus's on Muslim's but not as much as the Jews..

Anyway like what Egon has said, they are amazing movies and just like Egon, I'd highly recommend them
to everyone! :mrgreen:

Post Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:11 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Having studied abnormal psychology and psychopathy. If a person wants to see a movie that portrays serial murder types in a real life. Bronson's: Danto And Daughter. The killer is a creepy, empty, superficial, arrogant weirdo with no real personality but a ghoul under a mask. And kills as a form of sexual fetish. Someone really researched what most of these serial murders are really like in real life. Then you get the joo media that makes shit like Dexter that keeps trying to tell us serial killers are really interesting and unique people who are really smart and creative a kind of elite. This is why they have Dexter serial murder bad guys to make him a good guy to the public. And give him a back story to make him a victim and sympathetic character. Thus make ghoulism more acceptable. They know what they are doing.

They really try and glamourize this stuff.

User wrote:
Egon wrote:

This
Couldn't have said it better myself
In the few rare moments i actually sit to try and watch a normal show i always end up being completely amazed at what people watch
I mean how come people turn on their tv's and something like hannibal appears , and they just dont question themselves : "hey what the fuck is out there creating this disgusting shows ? Cause i sure as hell dont anyone eho would think of something like this!!"
And some even scream: "ART!"

Post Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:27 pm

vad3rad3 wrote:
The whole show takes place in the Land of Ooo after some kind of war or disaster. There's lots of radiation and no human life left on earth. Another thing I find weird is that Finn happens to be Aryan.. he has blonde hair and I believe in one episode or two he had blue eyes although throughout the show he just has two beady black eyes.

Ooo is the World after 3rd Jew War, called in the cartoon in later episodes as "Mooshroom War" because nukes explosion looks like mooshrooms (any similarities with reality are not mere coincidence...), and after that in which most humans died, different forms of life started evolving and populating Earth again. The character Simon Petrikov (Ice King) who is Scandinavian like Finn (he has his name because he is Finnish and his house with Jake is in Finland) finds a magickal crown who gives his powers, astral vision and his madness (kundalini madness?) try to avoid the nuke war in an alternative reality.
In the opening of the cartoon, it shows quickly many post-war things such as broken TV's and nukes:

Post Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:32 pm

i watched 50 shades of grey with a friend of mine on valentines day. i personally wouldn't see the second one. now im only talking about entertainment wise when it comes to just relaxing and enjoying quality time with loved ones. however, i didn't pay attention to the message it had and the name: " CHRISTIAN GREY" ... DUHH!!! lol ! ok.. maybe a little aware of it. also one morning, the old cartoon show bugs bunny was on and i was half asleep and i heard a character yell: "AAHHH! THE TOWERS ARE FALLING!" then fainted. i diligently got up and played it back and listened to it again. that being said.... their where no towers in the show whatsoever. a close friend of mine ( who is without so to speak ) is also noticing subliminal messages in movies. one night she was watching a final destination movie and in the movie planes crashed and killed a certain number of people and the date it crashed in the movie... it had similarities to the plane crashes on 9/11. she rewinded it and noticed it. the movie was made in the 90's. she was puzzled about it and i explained to her about it. anyway... i wanted to share. i apologize if this was a bit confusing to some b/c of the jumping around.

Post Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:10 am

James Bond, Goldeneye

After WW2, it is rumored that some Nazis had escaped and planned to continue the war. How could they do this against a superior enemy? The movie Goldeneye shows how this could be done. I'm not saying Nazis actually did this but I'm sure the allies thought about it. There was also a video game based on the movie for n64. It was one of my favorites. I wouldn't play it now because n64 is too old. It was a fun game at the time though. Here is the first scene from the movie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSvuHSqqGSw
Hail Satan Lucifer!

Post Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:07 pm

Good movie and game, still one of my favourites of n64 and I would not mind playing it again in emulator :D
HauptSturm wrote:
James Bond, Goldeneye

After WW2, it is rumored that some Nazis had escaped and planned to continue the war. How could they do this against a superior enemy? The movie Goldeneye shows how this could be done. I'm not saying Nazis actually did this but I'm sure the allies thought about it. There was also a video game based on the movie for n64. It was one of my favorites. I wouldn't play it now because n64 is too old. It was a fun game at the time though. Here is the first scene from the movie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSvuHSqqGSw

The Mask (1994) was a very amusing movie, and is about being ourselves and liberating the Shakti powers within us with no shame of bein judged by kikezed society, and not accepting being injusticed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkQYbIc6zUw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuYRaoM5Xuc

Post Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:39 pm

50 Shades of Grey is just a rip of from that annoying movie Twilight by
Stephenie Meyer. If you watch both films, then you'll see what I mean, also read this:
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/939 ... -shades-of

Anyway, I'm just watching a weird film that's mentioned above, named Prometheus
(on Amazon Prime as I've never heard of it before) and it's kind of weird, it talks about
our creator and the similarity in our DNA and stuff erm so far it's at the stage where
that head has imploded...

Could someone tell me something about the movie and is it supposed to give hints
about Father Satan and the other gods? i.e. our creator or what may I ask as so far
it's interesting due to the fact that things from Egypt and other places was mentioned
and so on....

Or is the movie a Jewish thing made to mock Father Satan and annoying things like
that?

Thanks.. ^_^

Post Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:55 am

Exodus Gods and Kings: This movie is another filthy jew sympathy tool in the line that consists of Passion of the Kike and more recently Noah, both of which are just as garbage as this example. Depicts the Egyptians as superstitious fools who are power hungry, greedy and committing blood sacrifice (see the 'entrails' divinity scene early on). From the get go this movie is playing the narrative that jews are entitled to their 'chosen land' (bullshit) and even make the claim that all of the wonders of Egypt were built by none other than the jews... not only do they hate on Egypt the movie throughout, they claim they were slaves AND that they built every monument contained in Egypt's kingdom... Meanwhile however it does show clearly the hatred and violent nature of their filthy yhvh which anyone with eyes and half a brain can see...

All in all total jewish garbage but since we are on the subject...
Aurelius Ophis

Post Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:54 pm

Egon wrote:
Ooo is the World after 3rd Jew War, called in the cartoon in later episodes as "Mooshroom War" because nukes explosion looks like mooshrooms (any similarities with reality are not mere coincidence...), and after that in which most humans died, different forms of life started evolving and populating Earth again. The character Simon Petrikov (Ice King) who is Scandinavian like Finn (he has his name because he is Finnish and his house with Jake is in Finland) finds a magickal crown who gives his powers, astral vision and his madness (kundalini madness?) try to avoid the nuke war in an alternative reality.
In the opening of the cartoon, it shows quickly many post-war things such as broken TV's and nukes:

WOOOOOOOOOW
This silly show I used to talk about in elementary school has some really deep shit
My childhood is ruined! :cry:
As an American, learn your rights at Flexyourrights.org (This stuff got me out of trouble with police once)
Never lose your will to live. In all times of turbulence, the only thing you will always have with you is your body. It will always be there for you as long as you live.
I once asked a girl why do people wear makeup, she said "it's a blank canvas, you make it your own." Your body is also a blank canvas, make the paper strong, make the fabric soft, and make it ever lasting.
Never let anyone control your body. It is yours, forever.

Post Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:38 pm

I really hated this Game of Thrones from the first and last time I saw it, don't understand how some people like that shitty show, but whatever. In the first episode they begin with rape, race mixing, incest and showing ancient civilization as a bunch of superstitious idiots of infantile mind - typicaly what Jews lie about our past.

That may seens obvious and a gross comparison, but if you want watching/reading some realy good mythical fantasy, Lord of the Rings is far way better and more accurate, even being fantastic. If you not watched Game of Thrones before, know you aren't losing anything, despite what your "group" may say to encourage you to watch.

Post Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:41 pm

another anime that is full of bullshit kike is Hellsing

the protagonist Alucard is an immortal being who feeds on the blood and souls of his opponents and works under their christian leaders

the bad guys are the Nazis are back and trying to conquer the world

Vatican Catholic Christians are portrayed as fanatical and cruel murderers (the only good thing about all subliminal message)

Instead Protestant Christians are set as if they were heroes and saviors of the world, which is a real hoax when all judeo-christianity is the same scam and the same kike bullshit

Post Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:31 am

Wotanwarrior wrote:
Instead Protestant Christians are set as if they were heroes and saviors of the world, which is a real hoax when all judeo-christianity is the same scam and the same kike bullshit

This is the usual idea of pushing both sides of the problem to make us accept that one side of the same coin is better than the other when in reality both trees share the same root.
Aurelius Ophis

Post Wed May 13, 2015 4:30 pm

Jupiter Ascending... another material message of spiritual concepts. Technologically advanced humans harvest entire planets of humans to make juice of immortality from human flesh for profit in order to gain more 'time'. Time is praised as the highest ideal which is common in these movies and spiritual abilities are attributed to technology which is depraved and based on death. Advanced beings have no awareness of ethical conduct as a community and instead try to murder and kill each other with the high ideal of profit in mind.

Just another subversion of spiritual concepts into materialistic bullshit including prosthetic wings in place of the souls freedom. Of course add in the admission of greys and a race above our own mixed with the usual crap that inserts the idea that you must be the 'chosen one' in order to gain any power and that ultimately immortality can only be achieved through material and depraved methods.
Aurelius Ophis

Post Wed May 13, 2015 5:09 pm

Yeah, also the main actress is a Jew, and many others as well and probably the director. This movie is just Jewish wish to harvest us all (disposable cattle) and showing Jews as heroes.
satan666 wrote:
Jupiter Ascending... another material message of spiritual concepts. Technologically advanced humans harvest entire planets of humans to make juice of immortality from human flesh for profit in order to gain more 'time'. Time is praised as the highest ideal which is common in these movies and spiritual abilities are attributed to technology which is depraved and based on death. Advanced beings have no awareness of ethical conduct as a community and instead try to murder and kill each other with the high ideal of profit in mind.

Just another subversion of spiritual concepts into materialistic bullshit including prosthetic wings in place of the souls freedom. Of course add in the admission of greys and a race above our own mixed with the usual crap that inserts the idea that you must be the 'chosen one' in order to gain any power and that ultimately immortality can only be achieved through material and depraved methods.

Post Wed May 13, 2015 7:06 pm

That reminds me Egon, one thing I forgot hidden in with the crap is a subtle message of servitude and slavery as the main jew bitch character at the end of the movie (though she now technically owns the earth and all of its people's thus having unlimited power) chooses to take pleasure in cleaning toilets and the houses of those richer than her. Like a good goy slave *puke*
Aurelius Ophis

Post Wed May 13, 2015 8:52 pm

Just saw this Korean movie call "My Way", based on real events of ethnic East Asians captured in Normandy fighting for the SS.
I ignored the Korean colored glasses which portrayed anything Japanese as evil (I really DON'T want to start an argument over this because... read on first).
Long story short this sequence is what caught my attention; the soviets were depicted with crematory sites and starvation, meanwhile the Nazis were depicted playing soccer and eating healthy food in the sun on a beautiful day. I'm not shitting you, if you don't believe me you can fast forward to the scenes yourself.

Time spent in soviet jewnion was filled with brutal forced working conditions, extreme lack of human value, and get this, ovens for cremating the dead in the soviet gulags. They are then forced to fight for the soviets who shoot anyone who doesn't put on a uniform fast enough, and for basically not wanting to run face first into National Socialist machine guns and tanks. They then get captured by the National Socialists.
Time spent with soviets=harsh, brutal, no food, crematories, lots of snow. Then suddenly...
Time spent in NAZI EUROPE is filled with fresh air, healthy work, healthy food (meat!), sunny sky, and great looking uniforms in Normandy, France. I am not kidding you. They even play football on the beach and then run to and frolic on the water in Nazi France! Not only that, the game was Germans versus Asians, and the Asians won but the Nazis didn't shoot anyone, they just sort of shrug it off and then kick the ball into the water pretty good naturedelly.

Talk about hidden messages, it's as if this movie came straight out of the imagination of a secret Korean Nazi who wants Korea to be the leading ethnicity of east Asia, and then just sort of remembered, "oh yeah, I have to just sprinkle some anti-war shit so 'They' can allow it".
I really really don't want to get involved in any inter-ethnic tensions here, I'm just writing what i think pertains in this movie to the truth about the Nazis. It was after-all very blatant in the movie.

I disagree with them showing Azad Hindh soldiers trying to get away from their duty, and the entire movie is supposed to be one long anti-war message about how we are all the same mixed with Korean Patriotism, but then, it shows the soviets running crematoria! Meanwhile the Nazis are playing Football on the beach! There's really no escaping that, and wow what a dichotomy. Of coarse in the end of the movie American victory is shown as inevitable and the Americans as rough & tumble men with enormous industrial capability that won them the war.

Post Sun May 17, 2015 10:38 am

The Protector (2005) staring Tony Jaa was a great movie. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0427954

It's better than Ong Bak in the sense he goes far away to save and avenge his beloved Elephant pet and crush a lot of joo mobsters on the way. :lol:

Thai people are spiritual and doesn't give a damn to what Jüdlein thinks: topic9168.html

Post Fri May 22, 2015 3:59 am

I recommend this movie , I recently watched it on netflix. This is a story of a complete strangers on opposite sides of the country discover they can see and feel whatever the other is experiencing, they are connected to each other but have never meet in person. Very cool movie.

In Your Eyes (2014)
https://youtu.be/RaG8B9GVwys
https://youtu.be/coK8muKco_k

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!

Post Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:10 pm

Egon wrote:
I really hated this Game of Thrones from the first and last time I saw it, don't understand how some people like that shitty show, but whatever. In the first episode they begin with rape, race mixing, incest and showing ancient civilization as a bunch of superstitious idiots of infantile mind - typicaly what Jews lie about our past.

That may seens obvious and a gross comparison, but if you want watching/reading some realy good mythical fantasy, Lord of the Rings is far way better and more accurate, even being fantastic. If you not watched Game of Thrones before, know you aren't losing anything, despite what your "group" may say to encourage you to watch.

I disagree. The show is very well written and it is unpredictable and exciting to watch. There are very, very few characters that actually believe or follow most of the religions and superstitions that the show presents. I personally don't remember any race mixing in the show (most of the population that appears in the show is white) and the incest is seen as taboo in the show anyway.

Throughout most of the show, corrupt and cruel rulers slowly advance toward destruction as everything falls appart with time. There's also several parts of the show all about slaves rebelling against their masters. I personally like the show, and I don't think it's that bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKrARLg10eA
Question everything, doubt everyone ~

Post Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:09 am

Well there is a taste for everything... That "intricate" and "creative" trama is a big waste of time and fucking boring and tasteless propaganda. The race mixing is obvious in that show, that ape leader of that army which ressembles much like a bunch of rapist moslens/otomans are not White, and he takes the Nordic lady as he's property and force her into sex just like moslens always wanted with White ladies... He not wanted other sex slaves of his tribe, he wants the Nordic princess. This happens a lot today, not enough moslen rapists raping and beating their own wives of their own sub-racial group, they want to screw above all the White "infidel" females.

Of course later own she submissively accept being his wife and to please him. May be a common Jewish fetish in which the victm gets taste for submission, rape isn't rape anymore, the "Whitey" wanted it... Also you said only a few of them "practice" superstitions, you not get that I mean, all of them in many movies and shows, as ancient pagans, are portraited as superstitious people and it's the propaganda against paganism, their personalities and the way they show their civilization, which is part of the Jewish propaganda to say there was no real civilization before christianity and pagans were all a bunch of barbarians with fool superstitions (as our ancient religions were portraited) and greed for power.

As for the incest, well it is shown as a taboo in the show. And? This is reverse psychology, the Jews doesn't use obvious tactics. Why you think the prettiest actors of that show are the incestors and villains? Glamourization of villany, criminal behaviour and lack of moral as something to be admired by the audience is a tactic as old as the Jews working in the theatre and cinema. Todays' greatest fetish the Jews are pushing, alongside with interracial sex, is incest, and people ask where it is coming from... Another good examples of glamourization of crime and villains are The Godfather and the characters Hannibal and Dexter.

Image that best describes Game of Thrones:

Post Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:35 am

Speaking of movies, this is the oddest industry there is. I have never known before coming to Satan that nearly every high profile actor is jewish. Very interesting how they play this cat and mouse game with an average sheeple that hollywood is Satanic, while in reality its 100% jewish to the root.

I have actually tried to get into acting before. The most humiliating experience ever. They have some sort of internal mechanism of selecting people and its not necessarily by acting skill. I noticed that among gentiles the majority that got any roles were mindless young people(the types that care about ipads and selfies more than anything else). It seems that they can control and brainwash these very easily.

I still have an agent "officially", they just never call LOL. I dont care now as I can see what this industry really is.

Post Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:40 am

Thank you very much High Priestess Myla Limlal for the suggestion.

In Your Eyes (2014)
This is a story of a complete strangers on opposite sides of the country discover they can see and feel whatever the other is experiencing, they are connected to each other but have never meet in person.
https://youtu.be/RaG8B9GVwys
https://youtu.be/coK8muKco_k

I am so sick and tired of violence movies, gore, destruction, yeah yeah yeah, rap, big booty, race, torture, destruction, America save the world, explosion, blood and guts, rock n' roll, violence, drugs, yo yo yo. I'm disgusted by all of this, I don't even want to listen to music that's like that anymore. :) lol. I want human movies, about humans, with a story.

So yes, i will be checking out this movie I've always wondered if it's true, read somewhere it can happen. Which is aamaazing!
Here are some of my guilty pleasures :)

Last Holiday (2006)
By Queen Latifah a movie about a woman who finds out she has three weeks to live and so decides to go live it up at a Swiss Resort. This is a great movie because for once it shows people as humans, normal, and normal with their own race ;) .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBUcxMNInL8

ChunKing Express (1994)
By Wong Kar Wai, is a classic must watch romance with two parts. Each about cops dealing with love hurt, very human, great story.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bjd7PFf_TFw

Post Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:32 am

(This reply contains spoilers.)

I wanted to contribute to this article after watching one of the most insulting movies and subliminal tools I have ever seen, Mad Max: Fury Road (2015).

This will be more of a informational fact sheet, not so much a review.

To anyone who knows the truth these subliminals will be obvious.

The Kikes have mixed nearly everything in this movie, and it is great example of seeing just how good they are at twisting the truth and programming the population. They mixed Satan, his wives, white race (Aryan race), National Socialism, Feminism, Jewish views on gentiles, and Hyper Liberalism into one movie at once. At the same time they projected their doings onto the white race. This was extensive.

(It is like the Kikes have boosted their agenda with their recent contribution to cinema.)

The ultimate bad guy is "Immortan Joe" see the similarities to Satan. He is the leader of a gang of white painted people, with prominent blue eyes. One day a woman Furiosa (Feminism) is sent out to gather resources but defects, it is later revealed that she has rescued the five wives of "Immortan Joe", called "Breeders" as they produce children (They are wearing chastity belts, and when they later get these off, I could not help but sense it was like a "sexual revolution" going on.), among them is one they refer to as "his favourite" (Reference to Satan's five wives and his favourite wife Lilith).

The whites are a disease filled people, which kidnaps outsiders, put them in a cage and hooks up a bloodline draining their blood. (Twisting the truth; as Jews are filled with disease, and they are energy vampires, hooking up chakra links, Xian and other sickly humans also do this.)

Inside their mountain Citadel is a milking room, where women are hooked up to milking machines like cattle (Goyim) and some dialog of the guy playing the son of "Immortan Joe" entering the room is "Mooo". (White people being treated as cattle.)

The main character "Mad Max" is captured, renamed "Bloodbag", and eventually meets up with the females, he draws his gun (with no bullets) out of caution, gets attacked by the females nearly shot dead, he retaliates by stealing their truck after some back and forth fighting, and of course as he does, the females which tried to kill him are given sympathy, and "Mad Max" the actual victim is considered the villain. (This is one of the genius scenes where they just flips all the facts, and morals.)

They later become friends and the interaction between "Mad Max" and Furiosa is that of her eventually dominating him (Feminism) she becomes the "leader", and he is reduced to her handyman, running around, actually volunteers being her personal handyman. And a other male character is also used as a mechanic. (Although this is portrayed in action and cool, the subconscious does not view it that way, to my understanding, no matter how much action, one is "labeled" leader, and the other subordinate by the subconscious.)

They eventually get to their destination, by now "the favourite" wife has been runned over by a vehicle, you should know she was pregnant, as they try to rescue the child, they find out the male baby is dead. (And they manage to twist this in a way which makes you feel there is something wrong in the wanting of a male baby, a son.)

They meet up with Furiosa's former clan. Guess what? It is a pure female clan. They are cautious about males, and "throw" funny feminists remarks while killing them. (More feminism.)

The "other" people living around the diseased white ones, are also dependent on "Immortan Joe" (Similarity to Satan), as he has two handles which gives water out three pipelines when pulled back. He is portrayed with the "others" worshipping him, and they are also dependent on him for the water. Later in the movie during an tense event, someone is praying "to whomever is listening" (a "funny joke") (They project unto Satan what "Jesus" does, and at the same time they make this evil, while the characters the audience is made to sympathize with are praying like a damned Xian. Very contradicting.)

This would get very long if a added everything. As every scene felt as it was designed to program my mind. If you watch this movie with Satanic Eyes, and knowledge of the Kikes programming the population of the world, you'll see more then I mentioned. For example: A disgusting creepy scary dude is going to kill one of the "good" guys in a fast paced moving scene, climbing at the side of a vehicle, just before he act you see a "flash cut" of the back of his helmet having a white dolls head with blue eyes, and then it get's nasty. (A Pavlovian/Classical Condition directed at females, but males also, you first see the white dolls head and then a nasty scene, your mind/subconscious is programmed like this; White baby equals a nasty immoral scene. Whenever you see a white baby, the nasty immoral scene state of mind feeling appears, and you avoid white babies as you do not want that felling and state of mind.)

Just politically; The "evil" guys hierarchy is masculine organic (racial). And the "good" guys is liberalism and feminism. The main male character is lowered to a really low standard of a male. For example: when he is saving Furiosa at the end he is saying "sorry" for opening up her air ways (you know the old sticking a hole in someones lung when they can't breath) to save her life, and also saying "sorry" for giving her his blood when she is dying from the loss of her own, saving her life double time, but apologizing.

They also take a crack at the electric guitar ("Satanic Music"), this guy is really disgusting, he plays the electric guitar while they are driving after trying to kill the "good" guys, only filmed in flashing motion giving a horror feeling to the imagery.

HAIL SATAN!

Post Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:38 am

Black Ninja 666 wrote:
The ultimate bad guy is "Immortan Joe" see the similarities to Satan.

Thank you for this review, I have watched this remake as well and it's just sick as the original. Both have also a message to make in reality a World in which we are without our Gods and left to suffer with no civilization. Also note how in the movie they portrait the creed on Valhalla (Pagan allegory), comparing it to some sort of foolish faith on xtian heaven, thus portraiting paganism as fool superstitions used by the "Devil" to make these "evil Europeans" commit the very barbarities the Jews themselves commited, and they also compared Pagan Europeans with suicidal terrorist moslens.

Post Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:12 am

Egon wrote:
Black Ninja 666 wrote:
The ultimate bad guy is "Immortan Joe" see the similarities to Satan.

Thank you for this review, I have watched this remake as well and it's just sick as the original. Both have also a message to make in reality a World in which we are without our Gods and left to suffer with no civilization. Also note how in the movie they portrait the creed on Valhalla (Pagan allegory), comparing it to some sort of foolish faith on xtian heaven, thus portraiting paganism as fool superstitions used by the "Devil" to make these "evil Europeans" commit the very barbarities the Jews themselves commited, and they also compared Pagan Europeans with suicidal terrorist moslens.

Your post reminded me that we have different (unique) perspectives.

I was on my way to this topic to write: The guy at the beginning of the movie (you are referring to as "suicidal terrorists moslem" ["Kamikrazee"] as they are called in the movie.]), is possessed by something looking like rabies and continues to repeat "I live, I die, I live again". (Trying to brand/label us who believes in reincarnation as maniacs.)

But then read the Valhalla reference which I viewed differently. I am an Asian soul. I just viewed it as derogatory towards the white race. The Vikings. Not in so much detail (And the religious context, which was a very good note.).

"I live, I die, I live again" is actually a good maxim to remember if you're in a life threatening situation. Hehe

I refer to rabies as in the sickness, not the jewish priest (Rabbi), although that is a paradoxical statement.
HAIL SATAN!

Post Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:37 pm

Pretty cool thread. Awesome seeing Dragon Ball Z and the Legend of Zelda get mentions. I absolutely loved these as a kid even as a christian. Definitely my favorite tv show and game. Shows that despite the world having so much poison and trash gentile youth still have a tendency to the rules of nature.

Dragon Ball Z is just FULL of esoteric themes. I could probably write a book if I went into detail as there is something on every episode. Auras, meditation, martial arts, energy, cherishing the Earth and nature, frugality/non materialism, Tiens third eye, Mr. "Satan" being the savior of the world as everyone chants his name, a bunch of otherworldly beings(that are Nordic as supersaiyans) enriching and protecting humanity, the eternal Dragon, 7 dragon Balls.

I think if you want some of this stuff your more likely to see it in Japanese media, than Western ones. Aside from Japan not having a history of Christianity/a semitic religion, their homogeneity means jews have a harder time infiltrating their industries.

Post Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:36 pm

Non materialism is a RHP theme.

Ernst wrote:
Pretty cool thread. Awesome seeing Dragon Ball Z and the Legend of Zelda get mentions. I absolutely loved these as a kid even as a christian. Definitely my favorite tv show and game. Shows that despite the world having so much poison and trash gentile youth still have a tendency to the rules of nature.

Dragon Ball Z is just FULL of esoteric themes. I could probably write a book if I went into detail as there is something on every episode. Auras, meditation, martial arts, energy, cherishing the Earth and nature, frugality/non materialism, Tiens third eye, Mr. "Satan" being the savior of the world as everyone chants his name, a bunch of otherworldly beings(that are Nordic as supersaiyans) enriching and protecting humanity, the eternal Dragon, 7 dragon Balls.

I think if you want some of this stuff your more likely to see it in Japanese media, than Western ones. Aside from Japan not having a history of Christianity/a semitic religion, their homogeneity means jews have a harder time infiltrating their industries.
HAIL SATAN!

Post Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:24 am

Despite the fact I read the opposite somewhere, I think the original trilogy of The Karate Kid is somehow antisemitic.

The movie The city of Ember (directed by a jew but based on a gentile novel) is nice. It shows the corruption of modern masonry with some alchemical allegories.
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0970411/

Another nice movie could be "The man who fell to Earth", with David Bowie.

Post Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:46 pm

The anime serie Saint Seiya(Knights of the Zodiac) has good and bad subliminal messages:

Good messages: suggest that the key to being a good warrior is to raise your kosmos and your seven senses(empower your seven chakras and soul), in the more advanced chapters tell you if you raise your kosmos enough can become like the gods.

Bad messages: They show you the gods as arrogant and wicked looking maintaining for all human beings in the spiritual level lower,basically what they do is projected onto the gods what really is the enemy.

Here shows the god Apollo(Azazel) as the maintainer of humanity on the lowest spiritual level and he saying: "who try to be like the gods be punished"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o4WfHJfEq0

Here shows the god Hades(Nergal) as a cruel tyrant who wants to bring the total destruction of humanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8THkHjKSZss

Post Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:28 pm

I've already posted some but I just re-watched this one :)
Two words,
Hot Fuzz (2007)

It's a British movie, sort of a buddy cop, detective, comedy, action, and parody on buddy cop movies. It includes jew-lluminati themes, anti-totalitarian, anti-christian messages, even moments of crypto pro-fascism. How I missed it the first time around I don't know. The numerology and hidden messages in tandem with the progression of the storyline is simply astounding when one pays attention to it.

I just re-watched it man there is a ton of symbolism. I spotted these ones for instance.
(Spoiler Alert)
The protagonist name last name is Angel, with the uniform number 777. As things progress his name is mentioned less and less (even he's made fun of with his name mis-pronounced "Angle"), he decides to make a stand for justice, and gets really really pissed off, he types the code into the weapon room which is, "999", this is simply "666" upside down. One more, the uniform number of his enemy, when he runs into this jew-lluminati like cabal, adds up to the number 6. The bad-guy's office has a "cop star", or six-pointed star, get it? Another villain sports a mustache like stalin. Before an evil lady tries to shoot him she calls him the hero a Fascist. The hero's star is two-squares, not shown totally but you can easily tell it's two squares forming a star. It's a very funny movie too. I love the British comedy. How this one got passed the censors I don't know.
(End Spoiler Alert)

Post Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:35 pm

Sorry one last thing I forgot to mention it about Hot Fuzz, before the Heroes fight a Priest, the Priest asks him "you may not be a man of god, but surely you're a man of peace?" Then he replies along the lines "But I know right from wrong and that gives me the right to fight for justice". As in knowledge of Good and Evil. :) Imo this is one of the funniest scenes the priest's reaction is sooo funny, it cracks me up "jaezuz christ!" as he falls. Great acting.

Post Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:15 am

The movie Dracula Untold (2014) is very interesting. It's based, in some extent, in the life of Vlad the Impaler.

It's cool because in the begining they are christians, then later on Vlad makes a "deal with the Devil" to have powers and save his family and Nation from moslen invasion (the powers of mind and soul, control and intimacy with nature, can be achieved only through Satan). His wife was worried about the origin of his powers but then understand him and find it good he had this powers, and incourages him to be the full "Dracula", giving a damn about what the church says.

His phrase is epic: "My name is Dracula, son of the devil."

Post Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:10 pm

I not like TV but I loved this program when I saw it by accident in my vacations, this is the only one showing real pure Aryan family with no Jewish infection and such, show them make their own living, feasting with family and surviving by their own in Alaska :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGJyBwpkCBo

Post Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:13 pm

There's an anime I like called Gurren Lagann that has some good messages, like the protagonist has something called "spiral power" and can use it to achieve massive potential. Sounds a little like the Kundalini serpent and spiritual power, right? Spoliers ahead though so if you wanna watch it you've been warned, hehe :P

Every human has this spiral power within themselves, but he's the only one whos knows how to manifest it in the beginning, and it turns out towards the end there's this race called "anti-spirals" who live out in space to who want to limit this power and control/deny it. Sound familliar? It also has some negative depictions of organised religion too, like a tiny underground village that's ruled by this priest character who represses and controls everyone, keeps everyone ignorant of the outside world.

It has some really cool quotes about being all you can be too and overcoming impossible odds to achive victory. Freedom from tyranny and free will are strongly depicted as being good things worth fighting and dying for, it's good. Should be on Netflix if anyone's interested, I really recommend it if you're into anime at all

Hige sceal þe heardra, heorte þe cenre, mod sceal þe mare þe ure mægen lytlað - Our minds must be harder, our hearts keener, our courage the greater even should our strength fail.

Post Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:04 pm

Egon wrote:

I know it's been long time since you've posted this one, but I was scrolling the topic and I found this saddening, because the saga (still ongoing) on which this TV show is based is one of my favorite ever. Quite different from The Lord of the Rings but I personally think that it can stand a chance as a pillar of new fantasy.
The main point of my answer is: the author is Gentile, instead the creators of the show are a couple of Jooz, I think this is self explanatory, a great, complex, well written story was taken to be showcased as a mainstream cult to insert the sort of messages they want and morph the minds of the "stupid goyim".
I'm like 100% sure that the original author didn't want to convey anything that you've pointed out, for example the horde of barbarians is clearly based on Mongols, not on muslims, the submissive Nordic princess is a distortion, because the chief had proved himself gentle and almost delicate, race mixing in the end hasn't gone anywhere, which could be a message in our favor. Plus, there are characters which could be a role model for a NS leader, such as Ned Stark, who values honour, justice and duty to his people above all, while the conniving lords of the South (the "villains") are much Jewish like. There would be so much more to say to me.
Anyone who loves fantasy literature, but with a lot of intrigue, should give it a chance (the books, not the JooTV show).

Post Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:41 am

InNomineSatanas wrote:
Anyone who loves fantasy literature, but with a lot of intrigue, should give it a chance (the books, not the JooTV show).

Thanks for clearing it up, now it makes more sense. I had to stop watching that shitty show from that gross scene the mongrelized moslen-like chief force her into having sex.

Post Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:50 am

Egon wrote:
Thanks for quoting, Poklonc, that's an excellent Brazilian movie, Elite Squad 2, and the director openly mock the Leftist/Liberal narrative. :ugeek:

There is a gore movie series called "Hostel". It shold be called "Inside the Jewish Psyche and its Pervert Fantasies", it goes beyond any imaginable perversion. Not a surprise that movies were done by a kike (probably he want to do so in real life, but let his snuff ones in the darkweb while do fictional ones to transffer his abnormality on Gentiles). And they have been doing so for centuries such as running the Inquisition and the mass rape of millions of Aryan women in the post-war.
Poklonc wrote:

I wouldnt be surprised at all if the jews do things irl like hostel, not at all.
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

Post Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Egon wrote:
InNomineSatanas wrote:

Thanks for clearing it up, now it makes more sense. I had to stop watching that shitty show from that gross scene the mongrelized moslen-like chief force her into having sex.

That tells a lot about how Jews see consensual sex :lol:

Post Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:04 pm

Olympics wrote:
Egon wrote:

Poklonc wrote:

I wouldnt be surprised at all if the jews do things irl like hostel, not at all.

Yes. Hostel has been created by Jews, Eli Roth and his brother.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eli_Roth

Post Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:07 pm

HUGE SPOILER FOR ANYONE WHO HASN'T SEE THIS MOVIE YET
SO JUST LOOK AWAY OR IGNORE THIS POST AND MOVE ON TO THE
NEXT IF YOU HATE SPOILERS
!!!

OKi I've just seen that New Dragonball Z movie Resurrections F and it's awesome and what I find interesting
about it is that both Goku and Vegeta have got a new blue form and Goku even says that this is his God Form!

Where as Freiza has just mastered a new Golden form

HUGE SPOILER FOR ANYONE WHO HASN'T SEE THIS MOVIE YET
SO JUST LOOK AWAY OR IGNORE THIS POST AND MOVE ON TO THE
NEXT IF YOU HATE SPOILERS
!!!

Also the movie has a hell of lot of other spiritual things and so on...
Plus the movie is funny as hell which is a good thing so I am looking
forward to what the next movie will be!!! :mrgreen:

Post Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:11 pm

Ater wrote:
Yes. Hostel has been created by Jews, Eli Roth and his brother.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eli_Roth

He meant in real life. They actualy do this daily in Palestine under pretense of "combating terrorism": topic5304.html
Jewess states that bombing of Gaza children gives her “orgasm”, along with other kikes comemorating the mass murder in FB:
https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/patrick-strickland/bombing-gaza-children-gives-me-orgasm-israelis-celebrate-slaughter-facebook

InNomineSatanas wrote:
That tells a lot about how Jews see consensual sex :lol:

If a bunch of rapist moslens were sent to Israel, it would be hard to identify who is raping who, since Jews are so disgusting the only way they can have sex is either paid or forced, and they do not endure living among themselves, only as parasites within other Nations.

Post Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:26 pm

The Prophecy (5 movie series) with Christopher Walken is another christian invention. Some of the supernatural events were cool.
(I wish getting enlightened and seeing true visions were as easy as getting french kissed by a nephilim.) Any nephilim female volunteers?
The christians take typical myth and put into their version of reality (or what they think is reality). And they have been wrong over and over. I know. But again, they had some pretty cool special effects, especially the first 3 movies. It's too bad religion has to get into them.

Post Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:22 am

The Indian movie "Bose, The Forgotten Hero": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh2EbuP_Y-4

The picture below tells everything:

Post Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:28 am

Something cool I found in the new Dragon Ball Super episode, Is that both Goku and Beerus emit a dragon from their aura, With Goku emitting a Blue dragon and Beerus emitting a Red dragon, Also Goku and Vegeta's final form of the Super Saiyan God having blue eyes and blue hair something cool I suppose.

Post Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:28 am

infiniteempire666 wrote:
Something cool I found in the new Dragon Ball Super episode, Is that both Goku and Beerus emit a dragon from their aura, With Goku emitting a Blue dragon and Beerus emitting a Red dragon, Also Goku and Vegeta's final form of the Super Saiyan God having blue eyes and blue hair something cool I suppose.

Yep, I've noticed that myself.. :mrgreen: ..

I totally love these new Dragonball movies and Beerus is awesome!!!

I so hope they make a new movie that has Beerus in it as I want to see
Goku kiss his ass and wins!!! xDDD

I love the SS God also, it's awesome and it's kinda funny to see Freiza
also pissed himself when he saw it lmfao buthis Golden form was kinda
cool also xDDD

Post Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:27 am

VovinPrgel wrote:
infiniteempire666 wrote:

Yep, I've noticed that myself.. :mrgreen: ..

I totally love these new Dragonball movies and Beerus is awesome!!!

I so hope they make a new movie that has Beerus in it as I want to see
Goku kiss his ass and wins!!! xDDD

I love the SS God also, it's awesome and it's kinda funny to see Freiza
also pissed himself when he saw it lmfao buthis Golden form was kinda
cool also xDDD

Lots of symbolism in the Dragon Ball Z series.

Post Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:31 pm

This is to the Dragon Ball reference:

[HD]Dragon Ball English Intro with lyrics - Mystical Adventure!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROnd7d4axHo

This song has some cool lyrics in it:

English Lyrics
Find the Dragon Balls! Look out for them all!
You can search around the world with me.
Gotta heed the call of magic Dragon Balls!
What a great adventure this will be.
You can climb on board, ’cause the Nimbus doesn’t wait!
A fantastic journey for your dreams -- a thrilling mystery!

Through the fires of time, they’ve waited patiently.
When all seven balls you find, the Dragon is set free.
Rising, rising, mesmerizing, unbridled ecstasy.
Radiant and shining, hidden somewhere in the field,
Luminous and blinding, with your desire revealed.
Ageless, timeless, what you’ll find is beyond belief!

Let’s try, try, try, look high and low!
Search the sky and the sea below!
Let’s try, try, try, seize the day,
And make new friends along the way!

Find the Dragon Balls! Look out for them all!
Come and hunt those Dragon Balls with me.
Gotta heed the call of magic Dragon Balls!
What a great adventure this will be.
Set a course for action, adventure doesn’t wait!
A fantastic journey for your dreams -- a thrilling mystery!

The Japanese version is good as well, since it's Japanese, but the English one is more obvious in the lyrics. :)
HAIL SATAN!

Post Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:53 pm

This is the result of rampant race mixing to a Nation, raw and clear depicted in the movie Elite Squad:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eodyqcxtL4M

The sequence is superb and goes deeply in showing how the Jews ruin States by nurturing crime and making the Law not work in the people's favour. It's showing a real case of a country whose president is a Jewess and the ruling party (in power for 12 years now) is Communist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mALhog46YYw

The subtitles of the sequence can be found here:
http://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtitles/4097284/tropa-de-elite-2-o-inimigo-agora-e-outro-en

We are the World's Elite Squad who is beating the shit out of the Jüdlein.

Last edited by Egon on Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:05 pm

Yesterday I watched a movie called Lucy and it and realistically depicts the artificial (without any spirituality), money-driven "evolutionary" methods pushed on by the jews, such as drugs and cybernetic implants. The movie starts mentioning "Lucy", the supposed 'first primate woman' found and reported in the news many years ago, and the fact that, despite all our civilization and other incredible feats as well as our superior evolutionary status compared to every other known living being, humans only use 10% of their cerebral capacity. No need to mention, spoilers ahead:

The movie focus solely on a drug, but the themes of jewish 'no-spirituality' mentality, cruelty, tying into Saturn's energies as well as lies about Godhood loom in the background: a woman (also called Lucy and portrayed by jewish actress with a gentile face Scarlett Johansson) and three other Gentiles are taken against their will and used as drug mules and sent to Europe. The chinese drug cartel puts the drug packets in ther guts, literally, so that they won't be discovered and tells them that they know the names and addresses of their entire families, down to the most distant cousins, suggesting that they will torture and murder them all if they don't cooperate. As the only woman in the group, Lucy is taken away and someone tries ro rape her (typical), but she reacts and the guy kicks her repeatedly where her bandages from the surgery are and the packet inside her ruptures.

This drug is of an intense electric blue color, just like many describe the divine/demonic energy. It enters her system and she starts to agonize from the pain and the effects of the massive doses of the drug. However, the drug causes her to unlock more than 10% of her brain capacity (as we do through meditation) and she develops many supernatural abilities, starting with the ability to keep a very intense concentration and completely not feel pain anymore. Here's where the biggest lies begin: as she progresses and starts using more and more of her brain, she 'loses her humanity'. She loses her personality entirely, starts acting much like a robot and states that at this point in mental development, everything that makes humans really human are their limitations and that a powerful mind suppresses all desires and everything that makes people individuals.

She starts discovering "truths" of the universe and acquires all the accumulated knowledge of humanity and, instructed by a renowned scientist, agrees to share everything that she's found about human potential in her experinece. Since she got her powers from this drug and it's absolutely deadly, she also knows that she's going to die in less than 24 hours and goes on a journey to gather the other drug mules, take their drug packets and inject more in herself, so that she may have more time to unlock her full potential, in a "final quest" for knowledge. During this "quest" she makes various statements that we all know from spirituality (quoted from my head): "People don't ever really die", "Everything and everyone is connected, information flows freely between all beings and people just don't know how to access this" and other things.

The movie's finale is set in Paris, France, with a lot of guns firing between the police and the drug cartel that's chasing her. By the way, as a side note, one of the "heroes" that helps her throughout all this is an Arab guy, the "chief of Paris police". You would think someone in this position had to naturally be a White Frenchman, but this is the Jewish world, so... In any case, she meets up with the scientist guy at a lab in an University and they gather other scientists to study her and save all the information they possibly can before she dies or the cartel gets to her. At this point she's starting to lose form, she turns parts of her body into blobs of flesh and scatter them all around the room and starts to literally absorb computers and other equipment into her being. Then, she wills a new computer to form, made from her own body with the other stuff she absorbed, in which she starts storing all the knowledge she has acquired.

Trying to explain the "truth of everything" and how humans would transcend limitations and even mortality, she mentions Time. Now, we all know that transcendence of Time is synonymous of Godhood, but the way she explains is absolutely anti-natural and goes with many purposefully corrupted texts: she claims that Time is the unifying essence of the universe and that things only have form and existence as we know it if they are bound by Time. This is completely tying into the reality the Jews created, ruled by Kronos (Saturn). As the movie gets close to its end, she is nearing full potential and sees events that took place millions to billions of years ago, here on Earth, the solar system and the farthest reaches of the universe. Her body starts to transform and, the moment she reaches 100% potential, her body vanishes from existence. She is no more. "Dissolved into the whole", as some authors like to say.

The product of everything is a single USB storage device, which is given to the scientists, supposedly containing all the knowledge. The movie ends with the Arab guy asking "where is she?", his cell phone starts getting screwed up and the message shows up in the screen "I am everywhere". She basically turned into the xian god. Before the credits, her voice says "life was given to us billions of years ago, now you know what to do with it"...

I honestly wouldn't ever want to know what exactly is that and I'm glad the movie ended without constructing anything even more noxious upon all of that shit.

Post Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:30 pm

Avavago wrote:
I honestly wouldn't ever want to know what exactly is that and I'm glad the movie ended without constructing anything even more noxious upon all of that shit.

Not to mention the main actress is a kike rat who somewhat in this bizarre storytelling, becomes "all-knowing" and "all-powerful" over the "stupid and non-evolved Goyim"...

Post Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:28 am

A movie that shows the betrayal of your own kind is Man of Steel. A script written by a kike.

The movie makes those who wish to preserve their kind (race) from destruction is considered evil, batshit crazy and obsessed. Suicide is the answer because rebellion to save your own behind is punishable. Humans in always in need of a savior. The movie incites cultural judaism ideologies.

I respected the character General Zod (in that movie) for trying what ever possible to preserve his kind. Strong commitment; willpower.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3xvr_ojJWE

The judge looks like a jew.
Sourd an chiehl
Verily blessed are those that are enwrapped in the realization of leaving the path of total destruction; taking the path of creation... The Satanic warrior despises comfort in the limited, yearns for the infinite, beyond all that is limited and becomes the truly defined limitless.

Keep doing Reverse Torah Rituals!
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html
post68097.html#p68097

Post Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:54 am

LightAlgur wrote:
A movie that shows the betrayal of your own kind is Man of Steel. A script written by a kike.

The movie makes those who wish to preserve their kind (race) from destruction is considered evil, batshit crazy and obsessed. Suicide is the answer because rebellion to save your own behind is punishable. Humans in always in need of a savior. The movie incites cultural judaism ideologies.

I respected the character General Zod (in that movie) for trying what ever possible to preserve his kind. Strong commitment; willpower.

That movie had the morals of a retard/xtian/libtard. He fucking let all his people die and destroyed like all of new York or whatever city that was just to be an equality-for-all-tards bitch. It's message was, kill as many people and all of your own to ensure that ekwal is good thinguh... duhhuh..ekwal everyware!

Post Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:02 pm

Not a surprise that Suckaman was invented by kikes, who is a model of Jew-controlled America.

Now with this new movie, Batman vs. Superman, it's the fight of a conservative who supports the stablishment (who even go as far as invent lies to create unfair laws, punishes without judging and so on), against a liberal race-traior Alien. It should be named Batpublican vs Supermocrat.

Yeah and we can be sure it will have romance between Gentile (Batman) with Jew (Wonder Woman actress). Only funny thing is that the main villains (Joker and Lex), one who is a maniac psychopath and the other a megalomaniac capitalist, will both be played by kike actors as well. :lol:

LightAlgur wrote:

Post Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:59 pm

New Jew Produced Star Wars Film Appears To Contain “Anti-Nazi” Themes:

From brother angryshaman666 in yahoo:
Unsurprisingly JEW JEW Abrams is not only using the DE-lucasified Star Wars franchise to push white genocide and race mixing, but he has also made it into another "anti-nazi" film.

Because of course any strong, organized militant nation of white people is "evil" because only a strong organized military force has ever been successful at removing the jews and their pet 3rd world invaders.
As history has proven, not once, not twice, not 3 times but 130 TIMES!
109 times in Europe and 130+ times worldwide including when Idi Amin kicked the jews out of Uganda and then the jews hideously slandered him by saying he was the next Adolf Hitler.

The trailer for this jew made parody of filth is in the link below:

http://www.infostormer.com/new-jew-produced-star-wars-film-appears-to-contain-anti-nazi-themes

Any coincidences?

Marsayate wrote:
V For Vendetta (2005), definitely shows a country under jooish communist rule. Look at London in that movie. Plagued with Orwellian laws, security cameras, militant police....and the character V would be the savior of all that. Sound familiar?

It's a liberal anti-Nazi movie. The supporting actress is a Jewess also.

Post Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:40 pm

most of the 2015/2016 movie trailers ive seen predict the end of the world lol, lots of possible WW3 subliminals im sure.

and the kikes work their magick , muh holocaust :'(
Thoughts become things.

Post Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:48 am

Shigeru Miyamoto is a bad goy. 8-) The storline for The Legend of Zelda is more well constructed and based on the same, the heroes are of royal Aryan bloodline trying to stop a Dark Age from the moor invasion of Ganon.

Next

Return to JoyofSatan666