Board index JoyofSatan666 On movies and its messages

On movies and its messages

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:59 pm

Also about Dragon Ball, in new series (Super) one of characters important to plot (Mr. Satan) states and I quote - "I have become a god!" and then people scream "Satan! Satan!" because he is their idol. It was a great scene seen in episode 15

Post Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:26 pm

It wouldn't be Christmas , without beautiful Christmas Carols
:)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvQBbra_o1Q

Post Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:39 am

Egon wrote:
Shigeru Miyamoto is a bad goy. 8-) The storline for The Legend of Zelda is more well constructed and based on the same, the heroes are of royal Aryan bloodline trying to stop a Dark Age from the moor invasion of Ganon.

Single you brought up the African Moors, does anyone know what exactly happened to them because
they seem to have vanished and from what I had read, they where pretty advanced for their time and
for well a lot of things and they had conquered some parts of Spain but then they had suddenly vanished.

So any information about them would be really interesting as I love history and am always seeking truth
about real history which isn't always easy to get due to the fact that the Jews have done everything that
they can to either eradicate or hide anything to do with the real histories of this world!!!!

Also I didn't know that about Mario and Koopla! xD That's really interesting hehe so thanks Egon for sharing
that! :mrgreen:

Post Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:18 am

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

How are them vanished if they are invading and destroying Europe right now? "Moor" is just a Portuguese and Spanish word for Brown (as the Muslins were called). The great advancements they brought was mass rape, genocide and end of many beautiful civilizations. The Muslin/Moor Golden Age is a total hoax: topic10805.html

VovinPrgel wrote:
Single you brought up the African Moors, does anyone know what exactly happened to them because
they seem to have vanished and from what I had read, they where pretty advanced for their time and
for well a lot of things and they had conquered some parts of Spain but then they had suddenly vanished.

So any information about them would be really interesting as I love history and am always seeking truth
about real history which isn't always easy to get due to the fact that the Jews have done everything that
they can to either eradicate or hide anything to do with the real histories of this world!!!!

Also I didn't know that about Mario and Koopla! xD That's really interesting hehe so thanks Egon for sharing

Post Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:50 am

Egon wrote:
How are them vanished if they are invading and destroying Europe right now? "Moor" is just a Portuguese and Spanish word for Brown (as the Muslins were called). The great advancements they brought was mass rape, genocide and end of many beautiful civilizations. The Muslin/Moor Golden Age is a total hoax: topic10805.html

VovinPrgel wrote:

Really? o.O" WOW OKi I didn't know that the Moors where what's invading Europe now! ugh...
I kind of though the Moors where wiped out of something as I typed Moors into Google and found
images like these

https://www.quora.com/Were-the-North-Af ... or-why-not

So as stupid as it may sound I kind of thought that maybe the Moors where a people like the Sumerian's
who where wiped out due to the Jews and stuff ugh I had no idea that their the modern vermin or I'd never
have read anything about them or had asked the question that I had.. :| ugh ..

I'm on Skype Egon if you're able to login or anything.

Post Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:37 pm

Egon wrote:
New Jew Produced Star Wars Film Appears To Contain “Anti-Nazi” Themes:

From brother angryshaman666 in yahoo:
Unsurprisingly JEW JEW Abrams is not only using the DE-lucasified Star Wars franchise to push white genocide and race mixing, but he has also made it into another "anti-nazi" film.

Because of course any strong, organized militant nation of white people is "evil" because only a strong organized military force has ever been successful at removing the jews and their pet 3rd world invaders.
As history has proven, not once, not twice, not 3 times but 130 TIMES!
109 times in Europe and 130+ times worldwide including when Idi Amin kicked the jews out of Uganda and then the jews hideously slandered him by saying he was the next Adolf Hitler.

The trailer for this jew made parody of filth is in the link below:

http://www.infostormer.com/new-jew-produced-star-wars-film-appears-to-contain-anti-nazi-themes

Any coincidences?

Marsayate wrote:
V For Vendetta (2005), definitely shows a country under jooish communist rule. Look at London in that movie. Plagued with Orwellian laws, security cameras, militant police....and the character V would be the savior of all that. Sound familiar?

It's a liberal anti-Nazi movie. The supporting actress is a Jewess also.

Well I've just finished watching that New Star Wars and all I can say about is, it should have been called
Star Shit, as it's absolutely rubbish! The other Star Wars films where amazing in comparison and yeah I
see what you meant about the mudbloods and blacks being the Heroes and the whites being the evil ones
and all of that crap, along with everything else...

Now this movie could have been amazing if it was created by a gentile and there weren't any fucking Jews
involved and so on, oh and everyone in it was white and what not..

So glad I didn't waste my money going to see it at the cinema now!!!

Post Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:26 am

From an indication by High Priestess Maxine Dietrich: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUsOxw8_cdY
"The Jew also has an inborn bent to viciously exploit any situation to no end. Their intelligence is used to exploit, to deceive and to destroy.

Never, ever underestimate them. One movie worth watching that demonstrates this is "The Chosen" with Robbie Benson and Rod Steiger. Hollywood always tries to make them as positive as possible, but if you really watch this movie, it is realistic and an education regarding the Jews."

-----------------------------

I downloaded and watched the 1st episode of this new show called Lucifer (based on the comics of same name) and it was very positive so to speak. Despite the obvious biblical bullshit we could expect, they portraited Father as a cool guy who love, is charismatic, funny to children and is caring for human life, even helping investigate and enforce justice when a human woman he liked and helped with advices was outrightly murdered. Jews trying to make money with their own damnation... And I ask, how many times you saw Father Satan being the protagonist and good guy in the media? Not before our rituals!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4bF_quwNtw

Post Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:05 am

This recent movie Child 44 (2015) is very realistic in depicting life under communist Russia:
http://putlocker.ms/watch-child-44-online-free-2015-putlocker-v19.html

It starts with an orphan survivor of the mass murder by starvation known as Holodomor, his ascension in the MGB and how people had to deal with delating their own loved ones and that being "investigated" was the same as a death sentence. How they had to be always lying to others and themselves due the constant fear, such as the denial of a serial killing of boys by a maniac, because they had to agree that "there is no crime in the USSR", or then disagree and be killed... Since it's a common Jewish crime, the movie hints that Communism would protect such a kind of psychopatic kike.

It also shows how homosexuality, or even a suspect of homosexual act, was considered a crime punishable of death of slave labor in the Gulag, under Jewish Communism.

A maxim of the film: "You know what people get here when they demand truth? They get terror."

Unhappily there was the expected quota of slander tales against the NS, so just ignore it.

---------------------------------

Also an indication by HPS Maxine Dietrich:
Definitely watch Citizen X.
BTW, Chikatilo was a Jew. He was the real life serial killer who raped and murdered over 50 children in the USSR.

Post Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:07 pm

Written in yahoo groups by angryshaman666:

This has been partially covered before but once I found my copies of all 3 golden sun games I played through them again to see it all from a fresh perspective.

The fact this series is barely known and has fallen into obscurity proves that the jews DEEPLY fear the allegories in this game.

It contains CONSTANT references to alchemy, meditations, the 4 elements, the power of the sun, how spiritual power/alchemy are the source of civilization, how without this power, we and the world wither and perish, how there are those who constantly lie and call this power "evil" to justify destroying the human soul, civilization, life and the world itself and more.

Your first task in the game ends in the release of the 72 DJINN, THIS IS A CLEAR REFERENCE TO THE FREEING OF OUR 72 GODS!
During your travels you collect the power of these djinn and use their power to bolster your own on your quest to save the world from a slow and painful death!
They also give you the power to summon powerful beings many of whom are our pagan gods!
Thor, Haures, And Zagan to name a few!

"Alchemy is the source of all life, without it we and our world wither and perish!"

The basis of the story is how "once, alchemy was commonplace throughout the world and with it mankind worked great wonders across the land! I wish to see that age restored once more!"-Alex in Venus (earth) lighthouse.

You start out as Isaac, a powerful Earth adept in the art of psynergy, short for pyschic energy, which is derived from alchemy, the elemental stars containing the elemental power of the entire planet is then stolen by those who realize the world is dying and you are tasked by a grey hovering stone to stop them (greys tricking you into opposing your own salvation).

The Elemental stars were hidden within Sol Sanctum, built in honor of the sun with the power of alchemy.
To even access the inner sanctum you must solve a puzzle that combines Luna and Sol, the sun and moon opening the door to Alchemy's true power!

During your quest as Isaac you chase down Felix the others who "stole" the elemental stars needed to restore the planet's alchemy. You fail miserably and always arrive too late to stop the firing of the beacon.

In golden Sun 2 you play as Felix on his quest to restore alchemy with the blonde mind reading"child of the gods" Sheba, your fire magic user sister and an alchemy scholar.

You need to collect the 3 pieces of a trident to create the trident of ankohl in order to challenge the "leviathan" poseidon and find your way to the lost city Lemuria.
The trident has a serpent design wrapped around it.

The trident clearly resembles the combining of the ida, pingala and sushumna to gain the power of a god.

When Felix finally lights the beacon of the earth, water and wind lighthouses to restore the planet's energy, Isaac realizes he was lied to by this grey being calling itself the "wise one".
When confronted with the truth at the final lighthouse, this being states "you have learned far too much!", and sics an alchemy dragon on you saying "if you can defeat a miracle, only then will you be permitted to light the final beacon".

This dragon turns out to be a chimera made from Felix's parents and Isaacs father, who BARELY survive the battle thanks to this grey being's cruel trick.

After lighting the final beacon, the energy of all 4 lighthouses, light containing the power of earth,fire,water and wind combine to form the golden sun containing the power of the gods!

The entire reason alchemy was sealed away was because the stone of sages, the philosopher's stone comprised of the golden sun granted whoever possessed it the power of a god: immortality, limitless spiritual energy, the ability to do absolutely anything and the fools who sealed it away feared this power!

The one who most strongly pushed for the sealing of alchemy, conservato, Head Senator of Lemuria COMPLETELY resembles a JEW!
When confronted with the truth, he throws a tantrum, makes up bullshit excuses and then tries to dictate no one ever break the seal!

Now the REAL philosopher's stone is within each of us!
The philosopher's stone according to the writings of Kai Purr is the combined energy of our upper and lower chakras when they meet in the middle at the heart chakra during the magnum opus.

This game is so full of allegories I can't even remember them all off the top of my head!

If you have a nintendo DS and a copy of these 3 games, the 3rd one is a DS title, play it and see for yourself!

Also many of the enemies in this game are reptilians. The lizard man class of enemies is very common and recycled alot in this series.

or you could go on youtube and watch the recordings of people who played through the story.

WELL WORTH IT either way!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5O30dcKATI

Someone even made a correlation between alchemy and the black sun here!

There is so much hidden in this little gem it's no wonder the jews hate it and did everything they could to avoid promoting it in any way!

The truth of Alchemy WILL be restored to the world and with the help of our 72 once fallen gods!

The fact that golden sun's makers reference to the 72 being freed and helping humanity save the world is by far the most blatant truth that makes me suspect they know the entire truth!

This was also made about the same time that HP Maxine actually freed them!
This is no coincidence!

GLORY TO THE COMING GOLDEN AGE OF ALCHEMY!
GLORY TO THE ORION GODS!
HAIL SATAN!

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ics/154189
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628

Post Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:23 am

By the way the Star Wars producers are deciding if the romance in the new sequel will be between the male Black and female White characters, or a gay relationship between the Black and White male protagonists... Guess who is behind this:

Post Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:11 pm

Legend of zelda phantom hourglass is also satanic in many ways. Like in isle of frost Zelda runs through Anouki creatures. In one episode zelda has to find out a yook(racially mixed anouki) from real ones. While investigating the yook shows its true colour and it becomes known just by behaviour of that yook that he's been impersonating a Anouki. It's an important symboliam.as yook being jews and anouki being gentiles. Also on the 3 spirita they're representing trinity of soul. On Ocean King he's a whale. Zelda restores his power and defeats bellum. It has to do with age of Aquarius. Also brllum is shown as a reptilian type squid. Also in temple of ocean king we have to draw Lord Satan's sigil. Not fully but stil.
Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!
Hail Azazel!!!!
Hail Belzebub!!!!
666/88

Post Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:52 am

This new movie in theaters "The Witch" (february-march/2016) depicts puritanes as pathological believers, blaming their hysteria on "Witches", leading themselves to their own damnation. Highly recomended:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo2OTEbz-jU

shubhamrane666 wrote:
Legend of zelda phantom hourglass is also satanic in many ways...

All Zelda series is very Pagan and thus Satanic :) A great pro-White work of art. It's for games what The Lord of the Rings is for literature.

-----------

A revealing movie about the Jews is Jud Süß (1940):

http://nseuropa.com/Spielfilme/Jued_Suess.htm

Post Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:59 am

This is one of the most obvious in the legend of Zelda: Image
But its odd, Zelda looks like a Jew, and ganon is the green man. But the gerudo theives are obviously Jews.
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

Post Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:47 pm

Olympics 卐 wrote:
But its odd, Zelda looks like a Jew, and ganon is the green man. But the gerudo theives are obviously Jews.

LOL Zelda and Link are depicted having Nordic traits, as well as they are royal, have psychic powers and such. I commented before, while Ganon and his Gerudus (desert browns) are more than obviously moorish moslens, who took over Hyrule and set a Dark Age just like the moorish invasions of Europe.
Last edited by Egon on Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:19 pm

I find pagan stuff like all through all sorts of Japanese shit. Japan and the Japanese are my favorite people after all Aryans and their respective countries.
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

Post Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:52 am

"They Live" (1988) has an epic message: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BZ5JwYS02c

Post Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:51 pm

Goodfellas Review

I just want to show how much Jewish Magic there is. And if you see the movie while alert you'll see it too.

Goodfellas is a famous gangster movie by Martin Scorsese starring Robert DeNiro and some other famous actors.

Quick information: The number six is used a lot in Jewish magic, it ties into the planet Saturn, and it's used in a negative way by the jews to influence events and the world.
http://www.angelfire.com/dawn666blacksu ... hcraft.htm
topic8944.html
post52924.html

The key point here is whenever THEY SAY the number six, or any combination of numbers amounting to six, whenever YOU SEE the number 6, or any other combination of numbers amounting to six, something happens.

Like for instance in one bar scene, they mention a guy has been away (in jail) for six years, there is some disrespecting going on between two guys, which angers one of them, and ends up in one getting beaten to death (He wakes up later, and gets killed for real, with a knife and some gunshots.). You know it's a movie, and just acting, but with the unconscious, subconscious and jewish sorcery involved. You know they're making more things happen.

I've been speculating about if it's like the Sandy Hook thing in the Batman movies, some major large scale magic, or if this works more on a individual level. Like programming males to be unnecesarily hostile and violent.

Violence and hostility isn't the only thing. Sometimes it's "ethics" or some sort of "politics", "way of behaviour" or something. The key is, when you watch movies and when ever the number six comes a long, watch out for some jewish influences. It might not come, but it's best to be vigilant.

The studio is Warner Bros (I don't even bother to check who owns it and runs it. Jews most likely own it and run it. Or it's filled with them.)

Here are the numbers and some screenshots (15 screenshots in totalt: 1 + 5 = 6. Its possible I overlooked some, or this might be the number of times they use it.). I hope you enjoy them.

[The door number is 744: 7 + 4 + 4 = 15 = 6]

[12 thousand in 2 weeks: 12 * 2 = 24 = 6]
HAIL SATAN!

Post Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:55 pm

I recently watched this new movie, Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice. Well it was a very funny fact that a kike was playing a kike (Lex Luthor), being a total maniac psychopath like Jews are, putting one Gentile against another, blame shifting and commiting hideos atrocities in cold blood... Whats most suck on it is that Diana Prince/Wonder Woman is played by a kike (I think the actors of Flash and Cyborg are too) which ties in sympathy for Jews and is also a blaspheme on Ares, since in the story, the character is daughter of Ares.

Black Ninja 666 wrote:
Goodfellas Review...

Bro your review is epic, this shows definitively kikes using their witchcraft in their controled media, you should post it in yahoo too as an example. Interesting that the famous actor Gary Oldman (Comissar Gordon in Nolan's Batman) said openly that Hollywood is run by Jews, our rituals are doing their job in exposing them.

Post Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:59 am

Egon wrote:
I recently watched this new movie, Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice. Well it was a very funny fact that a kike was playing a kike (Lex Luthor), being a total maniac psychopath like Jews are, putting one Gentile against another, blame shifting and commiting hideos atrocities in cold blood...

The best example must be Alan Oppenheimer, doing the voice of Skeletor in He-Man :-D

Btw, He-Man is THE most Satanic tv-series ever, even though it's for children it resembles Father Satan.

Post Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:05 pm

Thanks bro I didn't know this, this is awesome! I loved He-Man in childhood, as well as Hercules live action series.
Note that in the re-boot of He-Man they changed his Iron Cross in chest into a 6 pointed figure, guess why...

sardonicwrath wrote:
The best example must be Alan Oppenheimer, doing the voice of Skeletor in He-Man :-D

Btw, He-Man is THE most Satanic tv-series ever, even though it's for children it resembles Father Satan.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I watched Gods of Egypt...

http://www.moviesub.net/watch/gods-of-e ... /8559.html

Well ok lets forget a lot of nonsense on it, like Thoth being black - half of the crew being black actualy - flat Earth and infighting among Gods... A lot of literalization of Egyptian allegories. What's interesting is the characters' love and caring for the Gods, also the part of the Twin Serpents was very interesting.

Gods being much taller than humans:

The Twin Serpents:

Post Thu May 26, 2016 3:02 pm

Have any of you seem Animatrix? It's a short prologue to the movies Matrix, and a crude depiction of the Orwelian nightmare of machines if the Jews win, would mankind delay that much to react.

Playlist divided in 5 parts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdQceIJ-t-M&index=1&list=PLJ-sErhD-26eOewsd6K0QkbO8JT8YaZQ4

Post Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:36 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Its a jooish show. And its very anti-Gentile and crypto pro joo. They always make the kike character the moral superior and his Shabbos goyim pal as well who always agrees with him. And cast Cartman who is given nothing but negative traits as the anti-Semite and generally anti liberal egalitarian person. South Park is not even funny.

RandyMarsh wrote:
its not a movie , but i think everyone here should watch the south park episode " Cancelled" S07E01

if i didn't know any better , i would have said the creators of the show are satanists

they exposed everything , Reptilians , Greys , Jews , the multiculturalism experiment , ... you name it

mind blowing stuff :o

there is an episode of south park about easter that I made lengthy notes on because it was so crazy... I have lost those notes but basically they go all around looking for the "true meaning" of Easter because they are asking questions like what do rabbits and eggs have to do with jesus (good question) and this gives the idea of being against Christianity but then they steer it completely away from paganism by trying to be funny but actually corrasponding with real things at the same time, and it turns out that stans dad is part of a secret society that goes back centuries and has controlled the world and religion and that they replaced the "jesus easter" with rabbits and eggs, because they in the secret society all dress up and worship a rabbit.
It's meant to be funny I don't know. Something like that. But what you have is a reversal kinda thing going on. Because yes there is societies like that but we all know who is behind it. It's interesting because when they go around asking people about this they knock on the door of the jewish kids house (or I think maybe it was when they asked him to come along) and he says something like "dude im a jew I don't even celebrate easter what would i know" or "dude what should I know about easter i'm a jew" and that's the only mention of that, and then after that it just turns totally ridiculous and stupid leaving people not only believing that all of religion is garbage, giving no real answers, and totally promoting jew innocence, it does it all under the guise of comedy but it's just brainwashing.

I really wish I didn't lose those notes honestly I had sooo many of them on a whole bunch of SS stuff but lost them :/ So the above is from memory but it is a good example of subliminal deals going on in that show. If in that other episode mentioned they "expose" everything they probbaly make it look really ridiculous and stupid because they don't want you believing in it. In fact that would be a decent tactic. Just outright tell the truth but do it in a non serious completely dumb show like south park, then if anyone like a satanists tries to tell people about the truth they will just be like "loool been watchin 2 much south park br0 that's crazy man here have a joint"
“Only he who bears his own soul, living and burning in his breast, is an individual—a master. And he who abandons his own kind is a slave.

The key to freedom lies within us!

Now we must hearken again to the voice of our ancestors and protect our essence from alien influences, protect that which wants to grow out of our own souls. Stronger than any army is the man who wields the power which resides within himself!” ~ ⚡⚡ Reichsführer Heinrich Himmler

(Don't have access to the email address)

Post Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:23 am

JK Rowling and Harry Potter also full of subliminal programming intended to brainwash people.

Do you think that J.K Rowling was an insider?
Another possiblity for what I am about to present is that these writers and so forth simpy tapped into the collective unconcious and that's why all of some of the most popular works of modern fiction corraspond to our Spirtual Struggle and National Socalism at many levels.

It is the effect of this that concerns me though.

Anyway, for example in the first Harry Potter movie/book it's all about the Philosophers Stone. And the movie makes meantion of Nicolas Flamel who was a real alchemist, one of the characters, Hermione makes mention that "Last year he celebrated his 665th birthday." Meaning that at the time he was 666. The number of immortality and the perfected soul. Note how they didn't outright say 666 but leave it up to the subconscious to realize this and it bypasses the mind unless you know to look out for this kind of stuff. Jewish hollywood uses the same techniques as Jewish bible.

Then there is the Three Headed Dog they have to pass to get to the philosophers stone, which is underground and guarded by a plant named "Devil's Snare".

Then you have, not only with this movie, but with Star Wars for example, tapping into the National Socialist side of things. The "Empire" in Star Wars and the "DeathEaters" in Harry Potter both have many correspondences with NS. But they are shown to be evil and so forth. I'm mainly just gonna go into Potter here but I'm sure you could draw your own conclusions for movies like Star Wars if you are familiar with it.

Look at how Draco Malfouy and his Dad who is like a leader of the DeathEaters are shown to be very fair, white, his dad has long blonde hair, they are rich and stuck up, ect. It's a whole subliminal deal to get people to associate these things with Nazism. They are all shown as evil and the ones who accept mixing are shown as good same is what modern PC culture tries to present to us but with actual race mixing and not this stuff about muggle borns or "mud bloods"

And either way intent or not this is probably why they got so popular because they are tapping into the mass mind and the things there. It directs people away from really being interesting in history because that innate interest is fed by a false invented joo flick. The emotions are fed into something else. Maybe this is why it feels so real for some fans, and they go all out in playing it out and so forth. Stars Wars as a whole taps into this idea of a vast cosmic war don't you reckon? And people become obsessed with this all the while there is an actual war going on out there.

I could go on but you get the idea, has anyone else noticed stuff like this? As well as possibly things like Game of Thrones. There defiantly seems to be a renaissance happening with things like European identity. Do you think this tide happening within the mass mind is also why this show got so widely popular? But then what happens is this can be used to control because they can paint history however they see fit and use emotions to inform instead of actual facts and knowledge.

And have people watching TV instead of working out or bettering themselves. You might be familiar with how the show "Vikings" was totally inaccurate and portrayed them as even befriending an xtain priest at one point. I haven't seen that show but heard about it from an SS youtube video "The Illuminati is Not Satanic" which goes into subliminals in the media as well, mostly how Satanism is made out to be scary and all things like bioelectricity, levitation, yoga, ectra are tied in with horror.
High Priestess Maxine Deitrich went into this in her sermons.

It's obvious that something is string pulling here, but yeah do you think things like Hari Christna Potter were intended?? Another interesting effect is that it gets people into totally misunderstanding "Magic(k)" and the powers of the mind and soul, and reinforces the belief the these things are just outright fantasy. Like wtf you don't just wave a wand. All of the "spells" by the way are actual Latin phrases. But I think they are mostly just nonsense.

Another thing with the DeathEater Nazi connection is that in the Potter universe "Voldemort" is all about purity, only having pure wizards and not “mud bloods” and then there is the part about Voldemort being half muggle himself it is obvious J.K Rowling is unoriginal in all levels and just stole from many different things. This being the rumor about Hitler being part Jewish, which has been proven to just be total slander by the way but you see where I'm going with the connections here.

And the whole deal with magic and everything as well, the pure and noble wizard families are all white like aryans. Even Serius Black and his family they go back centuries but all of this is again associated with evil in the books. Black betrays his family and sides with the rebel group this is shown as a good thing.
“Only he who bears his own soul, living and burning in his breast, is an individual—a master. And he who abandons his own kind is a slave.

The key to freedom lies within us!

Now we must hearken again to the voice of our ancestors and protect our essence from alien influences, protect that which wants to grow out of our own souls. Stronger than any army is the man who wields the power which resides within himself!” ~ ⚡⚡ Reichsführer Heinrich Himmler

(Don't have access to the email address)

Post Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:36 am

There are some messages in Frank Miller's work that makes me believe he is a closet NS. Let us give a look at his work "The Dark Knight Returns".

"The Dark Knight Returns is set in a dystopian near-future version of Gotham City. Bruce Wayne, at 55, has retired from crime-fighting for ten years after the death of Jason Todd. Wayne has a breakdown and assumes the role of Batman again."
-Wikipedia

The reason of his return was mainly a new wave of crimes in Gothan commited by an anarchist gang called the Mutants. Miller portrays them very like the Communists who were trying to take over Germany by subversion and open violence in Hitler's time. Gothan is in a total chaos with their inhabitants killing each other. After Batman succesfuly defeat their leader, he inspires both the former gang members and the population to stop the senseless infight and help each other as a community.

The liberal government of USA cannot accept a politicaly incorrect personality to stop the mess in the region and make its civilians live peacefully, so they send their puppet Superman to go and arrest or kill Batman just as USA entered in war against Hitler's Germany. Since Batman was in obvious disadvantage, he create a master plan to even if he dies or the battle is lost, that the war carries on and he leaves the message. And he was succesful on it.

Even though there were later on a gang of degenerates trying to distort Batman's message, there were sincere followers doing as he intended it and even the liberal Superman (Americans) regreat having fought a brother and join the fight for what's right.

Post Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:47 am

The Witch (2015) is worth watching despite some bullshit on it. It shows how xtianity divided and destroyed a family and how Satan reward those who look for him with a sincere heart.

SPOILER AHEAD.

Witches' Sabbath scene. Satan reliefs Thomasin's pain and reward her with astral powers and pleasures: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4addB6JHd3Q

Post Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:24 am

Doctor Strange seems pretty cool. Might have a crack at it.

Post Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:52 am

is on a race mixing propaganda rampage. Trying to promote that race mixing as something natural. I left the series Flash because it was getting too sickening for me. I tried [really hard] to watch Luke Cage and as soon as I noticed race mixing from another source, didn't even get past 10 minutes of the first episode and left netflix.
Sourd an chiehl
Verily blessed are those that are enwrapped in the realization of leaving the path of total destruction; taking the path of creation... The Satanic warrior despises comfort in the limited, yearns for the infinite, beyond all that is limited and becomes the truly defined limitless.

Keep doing Reverse Torah Rituals!
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html
post68097.html#p68097

Post Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:59 am

I am white, ya know. I cant relate to characters of other races when I am watching a movie/series. It's hard for me. Can't I just watch something with every or at least nearly all character being white? Probably too much to ask in this jewish media.

Post Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:27 am

Light Algur wrote:
Doctor Strange seems pretty cool. Might have a crack at it.

Oh man, the movie is so cool. I think we are making an opening.
Sourd an chiehl
Verily blessed are those that are enwrapped in the realization of leaving the path of total destruction; taking the path of creation... The Satanic warrior despises comfort in the limited, yearns for the infinite, beyond all that is limited and becomes the truly defined limitless.

Keep doing Reverse Torah Rituals!
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html
post68097.html#p68097

Post Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:12 am

Attack on Titan is a really cool manga that has surprised me with the recent releases.

[Spoilers]
The whole premise of the show is the titans, which are giant creatures that are similar to humans. This power was given to humans by the devil and the people with this power are considered sons of the devil, or as having the blood of the devil.

This incredible power makes this particular race (whites) extremely dangerous to another race (jews) that seeks to enslave all the others. The leader of this "devil's" race created a paradise with titans protecting it, programmed to kill anyone they see. This leader warned that if his people were ever disturbed he would use the power of the titans to annihilate all the other races.

The thing here is that these people are not aware of the power they have and the jews are constantly trying to suppress it, and their leader is gone. One of the jewish characters even looks like fucking Stalin. This jewish race also altered history to make all the other races hate the whites and turn against them, creating lies about the people of the devil going on genocidal rampages, when in reality the devil's gift was used for the benefit of all mankind.

The titan's power, the power given to the white race by the devil himself, is the key to the freedom and restoration of all mankind.

Question everything, doubt everyone ~

Post Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:46 am

Light Algur wrote:

I kinda wanted to watch it, but I heard the reason they changed the ancient one from being Tibetan like he is in the comics was because of the anti Tibetan genocidal (((reds))) in china

Post Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:12 pm

Light Algur wrote:

The enemy is showing out a lot in movies lately. They portraited a literal invasion of the black cube destroying everything and "gluing" the characters in "The Lego Movie", which is for children. The only actual actors on it are kikes.
The black cube: topic16157.html

In Dr. Strange it's mixed a lot of truth and lies regarding chakras, the astral etc., and the invasion of Jehova for the abduction of earthlings into a dark afterlife.

Lego:

Post Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:23 pm

Not a movie but the Final Fantasy series has a lot of allegories and hidden knowledge in their games. I'm pretty sure they are all tainted with jew filth unfortunately. When I get more time I would like to look into the final fantasy series more deeply as I loved the stuff as a kid and even now (FF15 29th this month!!)

Anyway! What I stumbled upon the other day while studying the origins of the "word Satan" (
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-origin-of-the-word-Satan
) the author (wouldn't be surprised if he's SS) had this link embedded (
http://www.viewzone.com/matlock.html
). In this article the author states the words "Sephiroth" (Hebrew) and "Sipath" (Kashmiri) both mean spiritual energy centers. Now we all know, and as proved definitively in the linked authors writings, the jew scum are nothing but parasites and thieves. The corrupted and stole the word Sipath from the Kashmiri language.

It sucks though, now I believe the Final Fantasy games are pretty corrupted by jewish filth as Sephiroth is the main antagonist of the game. I think he attempts to destroy the entirety of the physical universe and revert it all to energy with himself reigning at the top and beginning of creation. Whereas the main character (((Cloud))) is the one to stop him from doing this. "Cloud" quite possible referring to the Clouds Enemy aliens would "ride" over ahead above Gentiles and use to cover their ugly faces and speak to Gentiles directly (as written about in the buybull-shit).

Like I said though, I'd like to look further into this as I do like the FF series. Maybe I am attracted to it because of the hidden knowledge even though it is corrupted with jew filth. Not sure if i can handle playing a game full of it though now that i'm SS.
14/88
Hail the Gods of Duat!
Hail Satan!!

Post Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:54 pm

A recent movie in theaters definitively worth watching is Underworld: Blood Wars. It has a lot of racial allegories, the power of pure Aryan blood, and Nordics teaching how to access the astral, race war etc. Yes I know they are depicted as vampires, however (at least in this sequel, not sure about the others) they don't lych the blood of innocent humans, but rather use their own for healing and gaining powers. Only the leading class of pure blooded don't fear the Sun.

Post Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:54 am

DefiantSage wrote:
Like I said though, I'd like to look further into this as I do like the FF series. Maybe I am attracted to it because of the hidden knowledge even though it is corrupted with jew filth. Not sure if i can handle playing a game full of it though now that i'm SS.

I'ts pretty corrupted yeah. But at the same time there are SOME shards of truth here. I most like that at the end of pretty much every FF game it ends with the protagonists killing a (((divine))) being. Also the Protagonist of FF7 Cloud has blond hair and blue eyes. Still a jooish game though..
Changed username from: 'NotsoFE' to 'PersistenceIsKey'

Post Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:18 am

Red Hook Studios, which recently released a gritty dungeon crawler inspired by the Cthulu mythos has announced a DLC to their game Darkest Dungeon, featuring vampires.

I just love the fact that they accurately show what a vampire is. Not handsome people with fangs but actually long nosed blood sucking parasites and not much beyond that.

Post Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:41 am

Wulfheod wrote:
There's an anime I like called Gurren Lagann that has some good messages, like the protagonist has something called "spiral power" and can use it to achieve massive potential. Sounds a little like the Kundalini serpent and spiritual power, right? Spoliers ahead though so if you wanna watch it you've been warned, hehe :P

Every human has this spiral power within themselves, but he's the only one whos knows how to manifest it in the beginning, and it turns out towards the end there's this race called "anti-spirals" who live out in space to who want to limit this power and control/deny it. Sound familliar? It also has some negative depictions of organised religion too, like a tiny underground village that's ruled by this priest character who represses and controls everyone, keeps everyone ignorant of the outside world.

It has some really cool quotes about being all you can be too and overcoming impossible odds to achive victory. Freedom from tyranny and free will are strongly depicted as being good things worth fighting and dying for, it's good. Should be on Netflix if anyone's interested, I really recommend it if you're into anime at all

I know right? Maybe the author might be a Satanist in incognito mode. Since I heard that our chakras produce energy and spirals have to do with coiling, we might get some coincidences here. I think the author had some interesting plans I would love to know about.

If there were other shows or media material aside of any anime with this theme, I wonder how many Oy Veys it will take for the kikes' quest to ((SHUT ALL OF IT DOWN)). LOL.
Hail to the gods of Du'at!

Post Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:02 am

Dahaarkan wrote:
Red Hook Studios, which recently released a gritty dungeon crawler inspired by the Cthulu mythos has announced a DLC to their game Darkest Dungeon, featuring vampires.

I just love the fact that they accurately show what a vampire is. Not handsome people with fangs but actually long nosed blood sucking parasites and not much beyond that.

Gritty dungeon crawlers? Also, are vampires actual beings on the astral? I always thought of the Count Dracula as being the only vampire and even him being legendary or semi-legendary and really being symbolism for the magnum opus of immortality.

Anyways - has any one seen Hidden Dragon Crouching Tiger? Nice little story line but it has a theme of pushing yourself to become as the gods through out the movie. Hitler did have a lot of respect for the asians cultures. I hope it can serve as some inspiration for some of our spiritual journeys here. Exciting!
The old images of the human past have faded, the outlines of leading
personalities are distorted, their inner driving forces falsely interpreted, their
whole nature for the most part totally misjudged. A youthful life force—which
also knows itself to be age old—is impelled toward form; an ideology, a world
view, has been born and, strong of will, begins to contend with old forms,
ancient sacred practices, and outworn standards. This means no longer
historically but fundamentally; not in a few special domains but everywhere;
not only upon the heights but also at the roots.

Post Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:05 pm

Has anyone see All Good Things?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1175709/?ref_=nv_sr_1

I saw it a couple of weeks ago. It's supposedly based on a true story, about a Jewish real estate family living in New York, whose son marries a Gentile woman who he later murders. As far as mainstream movies go, I've never seen the distinction between Gentiles and Jews as clearly shown as they did in this movie. For example, you can clearly see how the Jewish father will never see his Gentile daughter-in-law as "one of them"; she is even referred to as a "shiksa" by one of the other Jews.

The Jewish family is rich and well-known in the real estate community, but the movie shows how they own brothels and other seedy places under the veneer of pseudo-respectability. The Jewish family gatherings are cold and fake, while the Gentile girl's family is warm and genuine. What happens to the Gentile woman is a sad but accurate representation of what often happens to Gentiles who trust Jews.
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels

Post Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:50 pm

@NaziMan12

Dungeon crawler is a genre of video game where the player simulates exploring a "dungeon", typically filled with fictional monsters and treasures.

Vampires are spiritual parasites that leech off the energy of others. The vast majority (if not all) jews are vampires. The physical manisfestation of vampires that literally suck blood is fictional, but psychic vampires are very real. Dracula being called a vampire is blasphemy created by the jews to turn another Gentile hero into a monster to the eyes of the public.

Post Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:07 am

Dahaarkan wrote:
@NaziMan12

Dungeon crawler is a genre of video game where the player simulates exploring a "dungeon", typically filled with fictional monsters and treasures.

Vampires are spiritual parasites that leech off the energy of others. The vast majority (if not all) jews are vampires. The physical manisfestation of vampires that literally suck blood is fictional, but psychic vampires are very real. Dracula being called a vampire is blasphemy created by the jews to turn another Gentile hero into a monster to the eyes of the public.

Now that you mention it - I do recall the other meaning of the term vampire just as you describe it. Jews create fear and leech energy, because they have pathetically weak "souls".

As for Asian culture, it has always been thought of as more spiritually, but they do not have the wealth whites possess. Looking at pre-modern Asian culture - you can see how life is suppose to look like. You can see that Nazi Germany had strikingly similar governance as the Asian cultures of old.
personalities are distorted, their inner driving forces falsely interpreted, their

Post Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:51 pm

NaziMan12 wrote:
Dahaarkan wrote:
@NaziMan12

Now that you mention it - I do recall the other meaning of the term vampire just as you describe it. Jews create fear and leech energy, because they have pathetically weak "souls".

As for Asian culture, it has always been thought of as more spiritually, but they do not have the wealth whites possess. Looking at pre-modern Asian culture - you can see how life is suppose to look like. You can see that Nazi Germany had strikingly similar governance as the Asian cultures of old.

So some mages who are Asians were also like psychic vampires? Like energy ripping? Haven't heard of that.

Post Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:12 pm

Jew Jew Abrams' Star Wars sumed up:

https://youtu.be/sg29Sa6QFes

Post Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:05 am

Wildfire wrote:
NaziMan12 wrote:
Dahaarkan wrote:
@NaziMan12

So some mages who are Asians were also like psychic vampires? Like energy ripping? Haven't heard of that.

OKAY THAT WAS DUMB. I take that question back!!

Post Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:11 pm

Post Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:51 pm

Not a movie,just felt like it was worth mentioning:Resident evil 7's characters are all Jews

In Markiplier's video @40 minutes and 50 seconds theirs a close up of the
Head kike also at 15 seconds they introduce the protagonist's Jew wife.

https://youtu.be/ANEpNH2GiUQ

Post Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:41 pm

How do you know they're Jews?

Nyogkna wrote:
Not a movie,just felt like it was worth mentioning:Resident evil 7's characters are all Jews

In Markiplier's video @40 minutes and 50 seconds theirs a close up of the
Head kike also at 15 seconds they introduce the protagonist's Jew wife.

https://youtu.be/ANEpNH2GiUQ

Post Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:48 pm

[quote="Egon"]How do you know they're Jews?

Egon I'm basing it on the characters appearance and their uncalled for hostility shown about a minute later than when the man in the image appears in the video I linked;Allthough you do have point I am basing my assumption that they are Jews on what I just mentioned so I could be wrong.

Post Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:09 pm

@Nyogkna

If I understand correctly the game is based on some toxin or virus which causes people to go insane.

Post Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:17 am

The Last Samurai rated 5 stars by the satanic rating agency

Post Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:52 am

NaziMan12 wrote:

5 stars for the movie and 5 stars for the music also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1MrZUmMpZM

Post Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:31 pm

NaziMan12 wrote:

Like he wins over a full grown up trained samurai and later on is beaten by kids in training... There is a great plot failure in that movie.

Post Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:41 pm

Don't forget Francisco Xavier the Third from Samurai Champloo episode 19!

The episode depicts Japan's reaction to Xianity and how they were converted over while exposing how twisted and evil the program really is.
Xavier Francisco was an actual historical figure whom I believe was alive during the Era that Samurai Champloo was set in.
Highly recommend watching at least this episode of Samurai Champloo. It really nails how crazy and twisted (((they))) are.

Post Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:40 am

WTF no it's not. You're telling Jews persecute incest??
In first place incest is an aberrant behavior for Gentiles while it's normal and moraly acceptable by Jews.

Okami wrote:
In the first place relationship between siblings and relatives being portrayed as something morally negative is a jewes thing similar like they did with homosexuality for many years.

Post Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:27 pm

Hmm i see that a whole year has passed sence this tread was active, but i just watched Dr. Strange, and wanted to get an opinion.

I noticed a couple of things, for example the fact that immortality is represented as something miningles and empty, and that we all live o die... that gives it purpose? lol :lol: And calling the bald woman, who is the ,,master'' by the name a lo of cultures and People including Hitler an Himmler called Satan ,,The ancient one''... don't want to give any spoiler, it is relatively new movie...

Except for those couple of things i find the film amazing, i mean to have spirituality, Chakras, Astral projection and the astral realm all depicted as positive, fun things, that can be attained even by a man who has been a materialist his whole life, just by learning and practise...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt-U_t2pUHI&t=13s

ahaha and i find he scene where she gives him a mindfucking experience by throwing him thro dimensions, and opening his astral vision, and he just falls on hes knees ovewhelmed and says: ,,teach me'', so similar to when we dedicate and are shown a whole new world.

Post Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:58 am

It's so anti-Jewish that's why the 'highest' fictional Jewish patriarch Abraham was married to his sister, and all Freudism is built upon such Jewish perversion. Where is it you found that incest is a normal behavior for Gentiles??

And this comparison of incest to homosexuality again is just LOL.

Okami wrote:
It is books like "Obey the jews ver. 1 and 2 (AKA bible and quran)" that tell people that relationship between siblings or relatives are bad...

Post Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:29 am

In the video game "bayonetta", though I haven't really played it myself, I found that the plot is to create a god-like being, and this god is created by uniting the male and female aspects of the soul into a perfected being. This being is also called "the creator" and it is a being of light with a female body, which properly represents the female creative side of the soul.

There's also an aryan character called "Father Balder" with peacock feathers all over the place I think that speaks for itself.

Post Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:30 am

IMO, incest is wrong because the power dynamic existent between family members does not allow for genuine consent to take place, thus incest is never fully consensual. A daughter cannot "consent" to having sex with her father while living with him any more than a young child can "consent" to having sex with someone older.

Also, it seems that most people are hardwired to not find family members attractive, so people engaging in incest are almost certainly suffering from some type of mental illness (again, can a mentally disturbed person "consent" to sex with a family member in the same way that a normal person can "consent" with a non-related adult? I think not.)
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels

Post Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:43 am

You asked for the proof and now you chose to ignored when I quoted how incest is considered a normal practice among Jews. So where is it the "Jews tell it's wrong". Moses is product of incest and so Isaac the ficticious father of all Jews whose father is also his uncle, it's also a norm in the Jewish pseudoscience of Freudianism. Seems you either don't have siblings or have a serious sexual hang-up in need to be fixed. You also don't know what Aryan nature is nor what's Jewish, as understanding then would not make one wonder if incest is normal or not.
Okami wrote:
By simply thinking for myself and asking myself what is really wrong with it? And what did I find wrong with it, well unless you count jews said it as a reason it is wrong then noting...

Common sense, instinct, history. No sexualy healthy person is supposed to feel aroused by their siblings unless you're mentaly ill or a kike. Now since you wanna go by libertarian-like rounding arguments then enlight us why zoophilia is "considered" to be wrong. You know the Torah states it's sin so we all should start banging animals, by the same logic.
But since you are so sure incest is so wrong and perverted why don't you explain to me what is wrong with it?

Post Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:29 pm

i think incest children , through generations the children produced through incest are abnormal children

ive read something like that somewhere

also, can someone chime in on the negatives of incest relationships at the level of the soul ?

there might be a science behind incest being wrong if you do more research

like there is a science behind race mixing being wrong
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:42 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Guy's ,Okami, has simply proven it's a troll, that's all. No one can literally be that retarded as to question why incest is wrong. And then angrily attack people for explaining as to why. Like how dare you answer its question about such. This character has behaved like a troll for awhile and just dropped the mask.

Post Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:59 pm

Narcissist and Incest: The Incestuous Narcissist and Psychopath

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0Rloqu4ERE

note : sam vaknin is a jew
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:26 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:
In the video game "bayonetta", though I haven't really played it myself, I found that the plot is to create a god-like being, and this god is created by uniting the male and female aspects of the soul into a perfected being. This being is also called "the creator" and it is a being of light with a female body, which properly represents the female creative side of the soul.

There's also an aryan character called "Father Balder" with peacock feathers all over the place I think that speaks for itself.

Bayonetta 1 & 2 stories with some jewish shit:
There was the Trinity of Realities - the world - which was split into three realms: Paradiso (Light), Inferno (Darkness), Human World (Chaos). Each realm had it's own creator. The God and creator of mankind was Aesir who divided the power of creation into two equal halves and gave it to humanity. This was "The Eyes of the World". The Right Eye of Light was posessed by a man, a Lumen Sage. And the Left Eye of Darkness was posessed by a woman, an Umbra Witch.
There was a prophecy among the two clans that "The intersection of light and dark will bring calamity to Earth". And then a child was born who's father was a Sage and her mother was a Witch. The child had the potential to awaken the Eyes inside her, because she was the child of Light and Dark.
Because of this the two clans started to fight eachother. They believed that the child a.k.a. Bayonetta brings the destruction. The witches killed the sages, then the humans started the Witch Hunts, so the witches died as well. Only Father Balder remained as the last of the Sages, Bayonetta was put into a 500 years sleep at the bottom of a lake and her friend Jeanne was known the Last Witch (obviously she wasn't the last). Bayonetta wakes up in the present with her memories lost. The first place she goes to find them is Vigrid. In the game the witches resided there.
Father Balder's plan was to find her daughter Cereza/Bayonetta and awaken her Left Eye, so they could together (Balder has the Right Eye) resurrect the god of the angels, the creator Jubileus. To do so Balder brought Bayonetta's child version from the past to the game's present, so little Cereza saw herself being powerful and fierce. Then in the past, the grown up Cereza has become who she was in the present (witches and sages have eternal life), and the Left Eye awakened inside her. And this went through the entire Bayonetta timeline, and in the present the power of the Left Eye awakened as well. And since the Eyes were connected, Balder's Right Eye awakened too.
Jubileus in the game is shown as an evil deity who first destroys all life in the three realms and then creates one realm. Bayonetta and her friend Jeanne summons Sheba, Queen of Inferno to stop Jubileus. Every witch uses her hair and the power of climax to summon the beings of Inferno. They are based o familiars like, a raven, spider, etc. When Jeanne (white hair) and Bayonetta (black hair) does this their hair takes the shape of a DNA and then Sheba emerges from the hair. They together beat Jubileus (her soul is punched out from her body into the Sun) and prevent the end of the world.

The second game (has more jewish bullshit in it like killing demons, demons devouring souls, etc.) starts with Bayonetta shopping for Christmas and on the news there are natural disasters. Balder died and the power of the Right Eye was gone. The world slowly started dying because of it's unbalanced state. Then angels appear, and Bayonetta's summon goes out of control so Jeanne dies. Her soul the dragged to Inferno. Bayonetta decides to save Jeanne's soul. She goes to Noatun, the city of creation. There are Gates to each realm in the city. There, she finds a boy named Loki who too has his memories lost like Bayonetta in the first game. Loki helps Bayonetta reach the Gates of Hell. Through the game, a Lumen Sage appears trying to kill Loki. The sage says Loki killed his love, and he wants revenge. The sage was brought from the past to the present and is influenced by the villain of the game.
Later Bayonetta saves Jeanne's soul so and she wakes up being alive again. Loki finds out who he is and accidently sends back Bayonetta and the Sage (who turns out to be the past-self of Balder, Bayonetta's father from the first game, still having the Right Eye) to the past where Bayonetta's mother was killed by Loptr, the villain of the game. Loki and Loptr are Aesir. Aesir was also divided into two halves. A good and an evil one.
At the end, Bayonetta and past-Balder return to the present using magic and try to stop Loptr. It turns out that Loki has the power to control the Eyes. Loptr stoles this power and with it he reclaims the Eyes of the World forcefully from Bayonetta and Balder. And the same thing happens, the villain tries to create a world fitting his desires and then Loki destroys the Eyes. Balder summons Omne, the Protector of Creation with Bayonetta using climax and hair in DNA shape. In Balder's case, he uses gold feathers.
Omne defeats Loptr. His body is punched away and eaten by the demonic familiar Gomorrah the dragon. Loptr's soul then tries to escape to an other time to "create a new era" but Balder jumps there, sacrificing himself and Loptr's soul posesses Balder, turning him into the evil villain from the first game. Balder then returns to his own time in the past.
Balder only had the Right Eye in B1 because he has stolen the potential to if from little Cereza/Bayonetta.

Demons and angels are both portrayed as monsters. Angels are sometimes a bit machine-like. I've played a lot with these games to find out the hidden things in it.

Post Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:51 pm

Fad1999 wrote:
Narcissist and Incest: The Incestuous Narcissist and Psychopath

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0Rloqu4ERE

note : sam vaknin is a jew

I find this a shit
Nothing more can be expected from a fucking and disgusting reptilian humanoid like a jew

I'm auto erotic and I'm my own desire object
but this doesn't make me a narcisisst nor I'm attracted to my parents

What a double shit again

Post Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:57 pm

John Wick and John Wick 2 are the best 2014 & 2017 movies!
The second even show kikes working in the mafia. Pet lovers will definitively identify themselves there.

Post Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:58 pm

Anime and Manga has so many subliminal and allegories in it that I don't think some off the animators know what they doing. You can even take Bleach with Ichigo And his Hollow, his unrestrained self that lashes out free form when fighting. He's the guy not being hampers and rigid, but smooth and natural, as the speech given on instinct .

Then you litterally have the whole DBZ Manga. NO BULLDOG. Just look up Gohan training to be Mystic, grab some QIGONG book about condensing energy for jing, or anything else, and it would feel like your sliding your finger down pages. The old guy walks around in a circle shaking something (I think it's an actual instrument) while Gohan literally is told to sit there.

-Vibrating and moving Qi effortlessly, drumming the Qi to produce King (condensing, circulation)
Then he is told to just sit there while the other guy sings (i think) and read a book. -Mmantra and Guarding the One. Then he is told to heighten his enerfy (super sayin) and believe.

There is a strong reason there is alot of cut offs from DbZ. GOKU dragon fist, said fire, rising Kundalini. Overall, never giving up and exceeding limitations. And getting a feel for the characters.

But with DbZ Super, all the characters are purposely drawn rigid. You can see it in the animation and on Google images. It's hard to find a decent picture of DbZ, when all the characters are subliminally drawn to block the lifeforce and keep it from circulating. It really gotten bad. Besides the fighting, the Animation sucks so so terribly.
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

Post Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:23 pm

Besides promoting blatant racial admixture (they do this alot because they just won against Hitler's armies and they want to get in as much attacks as possible before it is well known that racial admixture weakens you and your future) they promote sexual promiscuity which not only makes one unhealthy (look up the effects of porn addiction, this is well linked and highly relative to a hypersexualized society) but also they make it appealing to to do in the hopes of lessening attraction between lovers. The end result being a decrease in the amount of birth rates. This theme is a trend in all modern music videos and so is racial admixture. You can find all of this in one video in particular Mr Schulz Wave after Wave. Ed Sheerans Shape of You has racial admixture. But you get the point jewish directors and editors do this blatantly and can be seen by those who know the truth. They attack the ideal of starting a family with sexual promiscuity as well. Being a whore is encouraged which would lead to the destruction and extinction of a race if followed to its final conclusion. All of this is for gentiles only, ofcourse put out by the cackling jewish editors and directors.

Another theme is attacking the occult and special ability. They will show people with these abilities being literally caged and poor. This is to make an effect on the mind to make one believe that the occult really gets you nothing and is a waste of time. You can see this in M83s Midnight City. There is also another video and probably a few I've seen where special abilities only lead to you being persecuted and to you starting trouble. I believe it is one of the artist Sia's video whom has a very nice voice and is very pretty.

Post Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:52 am

Anyone here seen Akira? I don't wanna ruin anything to those who haven't but it gets into some spiritual topics and what a corrupt government would do with such spirituality. If you read the mangas it gets much more in depth behind the themes and messages.

Post Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:31 pm

The movie in theaters now Split by the Indian director Night Shyamalan [same director of 6th Sense, Unbreakable and The Vilage] is definitively worth watching. Also starring Anya Taylor‑Joy of the excellent movie The Witch (2015/2016).

I recommend not watching any trailers, and to watch Unbreakable before if you hadn't yet (the other quoted Shyamalan's masterpieces as well).

Post Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:04 pm

Egon wrote:
The movie in theaters now Split by the Indian director Night Shyamalan [same director of 6th Sense, Unbreakable and The Vilage] is definitively worth watching. Also starring Anya Taylor‑Joy of the excellent movie The Witch (2015/2016).

I recommend not watching any trailers, and to watch Unbreakable before if you hadn't yet (the other quoted Shyamalan's masterpieces as well).

I now know what to do next Friday night :D
Namasatan

Post Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:41 am

Egon wrote:

Fuck man I literally really didn't fucking expect that ending, fuck, now I am craving for the sequel :o :o this M. Night Shyamalan is a genius.
Namasatan

Post Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:13 am

Aquarius wrote:
Fuck man I literally really didn't fucking expect that ending, fuck, now I am craving for the sequel :o :o this M. Night Shyamalan is a genius.

Yeah I know how it feels :lol:

Post Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:54 am

Egon wrote:
Aquarius wrote:

Yeah I know how it feels :lol:

That is the fucking feeling!! Lmao! :mrgreen:
Namasatan

Post Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:10 am

Anyone see "Er ist wieder da"?

German film about Hitler just showing up in the modern era, and people think he's a comedian. Really easy to find it with english subtitles too.

I suspect it had some kikes that played a major part in it, but the movie probably backfired from what they were trying to do. It actually portrays Hitler pretty positively and shows how in a charismatic light which was a nice change of pace than the nutjob portrayals. Most of the germans respond positively to him, even today and all want to take pictures with him, interact with him.

only scene I actually had a problem with was when Hitler takes out a pistol and shoots a dog for biting his finger, but meh. Thought the film was really funny and enjoyed it overall.

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:58 am

Ernst wrote:
Anyone see "Er ist wieder da"?

German film about Hitler just showing up in the modern era, and people think he's a comedian. Really easy to find it with english subtitles too.

I suspect it had some kikes that played a major part in it, but the movie probably backfired from what they were trying to do. It actually portrays Hitler pretty positively and shows how in a charismatic light which was a nice change of pace than the nutjob portrayals. Most of the germans respond positively to him, even today and all want to take pictures with him, interact with him.

only scene I actually had a problem with was when Hitler takes out a pistol and shoots a dog for biting his finger, but meh. Thought the film was really funny and enjoyed it overall.

Parts of the film is real funny, sorry I laughed so hard when the dog got shot. The ending was real sad when savatski gun pointed hitler near the edge of a building. If we were to have the gods, in a positive light, end up in a film or animation, what do you suggest?

Not like that Hollywood gods of Egypt movie that ruined everything like making Thoth black.*Insert nuclear explosion with text saying: BLASPHEMY* -_- Anyways, this thread is really giving me ideas. Hollywood keeps making degenerate kids with their negative messages thus more Jew goyim slave minions, jew Hollywood...

Previous

Return to JoyofSatan666