Board index JoyofSatan666 Music That Holds Importance

Music That Holds Importance

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:16 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

This can be a thread to post music videos and art that actually teaches us something about our histories as Gentiles. Here is one from a metal band:

EX DEO - The Final War (Battle Of Actium) (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcfaltp8CL0

This covers the final series of battles that resulted in the final defeat of Mark Anthony and Cleopatra which ended the line of the τολεμαῖοι, Ptolemaioi, the Ptolemaic dynasty and the last vestiges of the Hellenic Empire of Alexander. The victory led the rise of the first Roman Emperor Augustus. And changed history forever. Many of the events that lead up this are involved in the Roman civil wars between the Aristocratic factions and their armies. This is what also lead to Caesars death. And the Civil war between Republican forces and the would be Emperor's basically. That lead into the final war between Anthony and Augustus.

Alexander The Great I believe might have actually ascended, finished the Magnum Opus. His whole history is cloaked in symbolism of the Mysteries and he was an Adept in the Dionysian and Osiris Mysteries. If one reads his campaigns they can see he had an ascended serpent. Which is why he was made Pharaoh as well. Note his title the Son Of Zeus is from the Mystery Tradition it means he is the incarnation of the deity or Word, today in the east they still call such a person the Second Siva for this reason.

The Hellenic Empire and the Roman are both mirrored in their desire to unify the then Aryan world back into one whole. That existed in the Primordial Age. And restore the spiritual knowledge and create a new golden age. By the time the joo took power in the Roman Empire by their Trojan horse Flavian dynasty where xianity comes from. they stopped building Temples to the Mysteries and instead stadiums for nothing but violent and stupid bread and circus. The spiritual class the Philosophers in the Roman Empire made it a point to avoid such places and events. And teach against them. And inside encouraged people to the pursuits of the spiritual.

Into eternity!

Post Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:37 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The Orphic Hymn to Dionysos (Χαίρε Νύμφη) .:. by Daemonia Nymphe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD5zbXREo4w

The lyrics are the words of the original Greek text with an English translation by Andonis Theodoros.

The lyrics to this lovely song are of the sacred symbolic language of the Mysteries. It relates to the activation of the Kundalini energy which is Dionysos as the symbolic God. Its explaining the process within its symbolic lyrics.

Post Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:43 pm

This is a great idea. I'll be certainly collecting these. Thanks!

Hail Satan!
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:37 pm
This is a Hurrian cult hymn to the goddess Nikkal, the Sumerian Ningal. The song is from a 3000 year old excavated cuneiform tablet.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZatnTPhY ... Gm-GyNM_h9

This video has two Latin songs that I particularly like. The first being dedicated to the wilderness god Faunus. The other is called "umbra", shadow or ghost- like the Spanish 'sombra'.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Np5v6n3lxmI

Post Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:13 am

What about motorhead-Born to Rise hell(born to rise your serpent)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyVY4HVc1V4

There are phrases like ´´What a hell are you waiting for
why do you think you are created for´´

´´I can run a razor throught up your spine´´

Born to rise hell
We know how to do it and we do it real well

Post Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:26 pm

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
How do you add a link from youtube onto your posts?

Enki1690

Post Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:43 pm
High Priest Mageson,
If Alexander had raised his serpent, how did he die at the age of 32? And, why were the gladiatorial games outlawed by Christian emperors?

Post Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:12 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Other claims mention 33 his whole life history is wrapped in symbolism. There was an entire Mystery School dedicated to him in the Hellenic Empire where he was assigned the role of the symbolic God the incarnation of the Logos. This is revealing.

Because the Xian Emperor's banned all the games even the Olympic games in Greece. The Jews push cultural corruption they took an old Roman spiritual custom which related to the defeat of the Titan. Which the texts on have probably been corrupted as well. Then flipped it into something nasty to further destabilize Roman culture and I suspect use for a center of negative energy for their rituals against the Gentiles. Then when they had advanced their agenda to weaken the host while strengthening themselves. They imposed their Paleo Communism on the populace and what went on next was 30 of Pol Pot like, cultural extermination. And the imposing of the new control ideology on the population. This is why Rome fell.

卍The King of Kings卐 wrote:
High Priest Mageson,
If Alexander had raised his serpent, how did he die at the age of 32? And, why were the gladiatorial games outlawed by Christian emperors?

Post Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:15 pm

very interesting post thanks hail satan!

Post Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:15 pm

Enslaved Ethica Odini https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcssy33l04Y

the lyrics of the song refer to the runes, the lies of xian church and return to our ancestors

Video subliminal message refers to the ascension of the kundalini and the liberation of the soul
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628

Post Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:10 pm
HP Mageson666 wrote:
Other claims mention 33 his whole life history is wrapped in symbolism. There was an entire Mystery School dedicated to him in the Hellenic Empire where he was assigned the role of the symbolic God the incarnation of the Logos. This is revealing.

Because the Xian Emperor's banned all the games even the Olympic games in Greece. The Jews push cultural corruption they took an old Roman spiritual custom which related to the defeat of the Titan. Which the texts on have probably been corrupted as well. Then flipped it into something nasty to further destabilize Roman culture and I suspect use for a center of negative energy for their rituals against the Gentiles. Then when they had advanced their agenda to weaken the host while strengthening themselves. They imposed their Paleo Communism on the populace and what went on next was 30 of Pol Pot like, cultural extermination. And the imposing of the new control ideology on the population. This is why Rome fell.

It is an interesting idea to entertain that Alexander the Great's empire was a rejuvenated prehistoric Aryan kingdom. It's sort of reminiscent of Qin Shi Huangdi uniting the Chinese states that was going on at around the same time.

Post Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:51 pm

The Band Quinta Essentia is really good.

Post Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:16 am

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

This song and lyrics are very interesting. What the members of the band Behemoth believe as individuals or what they stand for politicaly, being it to please their (Jewish) employers or not, is not the point. But give a look at this song and videoclip which is very interesting and also give a look to this sermons: topic5920.html and topic3321.html. It is about the overcoming of saturnine dross and purification of the soul into Godhead. The videoclip shows a new God being born from a virgin, amidst the dross (planet Saturn/Karma/Time/Asuric/Titanic influence):

Behemoth - Ov Fire and The Void
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk_ZguPqkvs

I the Sun ov man
the offspring ov the stellar race
my halo fallen and crushed upon the earth
that I may bring balance to this world

I son ov perdition
from sheer nothingness transgressed
unto the highest self – to utmost freedom
to explore the starry nature ov my rage

I pulse ov existence
the law ov nature undenied
I hold the torch ov Heraclites
so I can shake the earth and move the suns

I divine Iconoclast
injecting chaos into my veins
with life accepted
with pain resurrected
is the embrace ov God in man profound

The joy ov a dawn
the ecstasy ov dusk
nourished have I this karmic flow
where great above meets great below
let it be written!
let it be done!
scattered I walk towards the fractured light

Post Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:54 pm

is it just me or why am I feeling a weird feeling in my spine from listening to that song posted by mag

Post Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:23 am

Behemoth are Jews. They sing corrupted occult ideologies. I 'met' them in person and immediately got that 'bad feeling' I get from every jew or jew-like person. They're just doing this for the money. They dangle some occult knowledge and a few constantly recycled shitty riffs in front of an information starved metalhead fanbase and reap the benefit of money. I mean, seriously, look at their costumes and crap. I can understand making costumes that are 'evil' looking but portray symbolic truths regardless to evoke a more spiritual side, but they're just doing it to be cvlt and scare some christians. The most Spiritual Satanic metal band I've found is Morbid Angel, who disguise their messages through careful allegory and metaphor as should be done to avoid backlash from the kikes who control the music industry. Besides them, I have a suspicion Mozart was a Satanist at heart. If you look at his music, note for note, he is just playing whatever sounds good. He isn't sitting down and plotting out some overly complicated formula or regurgitation of agreed upon musical scales or norms just to make something that sounded good. No, he played whatever notes he wanted and it sounded good - and that is because he could put his soul into his music. On some level, whether subliminally or not, he was putting his energy into his music and if you can listen you can still hear it CENTURIES later. Personally, I'd take any metal bands messages suspiciously. I love metal, don't get me wrong. But lots of song writers just don't ''get it'' or are purposely abusing the nature of music for their own gain. As a musician and a spiritual satanist I know that good music has spoken or unspoken truths cleverly disguised in the composition, and their own energy put into it to strike an emotional resonance with their audience. That's the whole point of music. That's why Satan gave it to us. It's a way to communicate post-spiritual collapse regardless of language, express truth, and get the frequency of the soul in balance depending on your personal preference for notes. Don't read too much into my ranting though as to cause you to burn your favorite CDs. As has been said countless times here: It's all individual...exercise, diet, nutrition, music..... Don't think about it and enjoy...but if you get some overwhelming gut feeling that you're being brainwashed on some subtle subliminal level....don't ignore it!

Post Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:27 am

If you are sure they are Jews, give a proof aside your personal feeling, as if they are really Jews and it can be proved, it would rid many here of wasting time listening their music. As for their personal reasons to write their music, that was not the point of my reply, it was the lyrics, and everyone must have money too, some want to pass a message but they must continue employed to make it possible - and have the money to make it. Also this thread was not to discuss bands' personal reasons on anything, it's about their lyrics - some aren't even aware of their lyrics.

Someone more experienced in recognizing Jews may clear it up:

iorost wrote:
Behemoth are Jews. They sing corrupted occult ideologies. I 'met' them in person and immediately got that 'bad feeling' I get from every jew or jew-like person.

Post Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:59 am

They recently played in Israel where all other bands and artists scheduled to play during that period cancelled, calling them "fucking pussies".

http://www.metalsucks.net/2014/08/11/be ... ow-israel/

I only ever listened to one of their songs that someone posted here, but I'm definitely not going to ever again. I also find their music videos disgusting, as if they were taken straight out of some very nasty passages in the bible. I personally believe this does something subconsciously to people, instilling the belief that Satanists are like that. I don't like it, no matter if they themselves are aware of it or not.

Post Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:08 am

no, none of the band members of black metal behemoth is jewish, another thing is that they are the typical commercial strip and give a concert recently in pissrael because the only thing they care about is money
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!

Post Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:11 am

IMO they are not aware, and just following the metal trend. It is needed a rude awakening for some people. Some have a decent theme but don't even are aware of the Jewish problem. I used to be the same before coming to where I am today.

Nergal Issues First Statement Since Leukemia Announcement
http://www.metalinjection.net/latest-ne ... ristianity

From Nergal (the lead vocalist, guitarrist and composer):
"After all, I know Christian mythology pretty well, not only in its literary version, and I find nothing good, creative or beautiful in it. I read books better and wiser than the Bible. War, blood, blackmail, rapes, incest, pedophilia, zoophilia, collaboration and treachery – each page emanates with evil. Some may say I don't understand the message of the Bible. I'd rather say the Christianity is nothing more than a rusty and archaic structure that is going to fall down any moment. It lasts only because of the gullible that follow the shepherd blindly; without any questions, without any consideration, not to any promised land, but to an intellectual slaughter."
Nick Nesredna wrote:
I only ever listened to one of their songs that someone posted here, but I'm definitely not going to ever again. I also find their music videos disgusting, as if they were taken straight out of some very nasty passages in the bible. I personally believe this does something subconsciously to people, instilling the belief that Satanists are like that. I don't like it, no matter if they themselves are aware of it or not.

That's why we must awaken people. Like some said "nazis" who pretend to be against the Jews and be xtian at once, or the other extreme who atacks judeo-xtianity and play in its origin Pissreal and/or don't care for the fact the jooz are a race.
darkheavy66669 wrote:
no, none of the band members of black metal behemoth is jewish, another thing is that they are the typical commercial strip and give a concert recently in pissrael because the only thing they care about is money

Post Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:44 pm

I cant say for sure nor do i have any proof
But i get the jewish feeling from them , i think they are jews

Post Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:16 am

Is it possible for a deity to be incarnated here as human (Alexander I Son of Zeus)?

Post Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:25 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Kamil wrote:
Is it possible for a deity to be incarnated here as human (Alexander I Son of Zeus)?

No.

topic3669.html

Easter And The Resurrecting God

"I have the power to be born a second time...I am the Lord of those who are raised up from the dead." -Thoth from The Egyptian Book Of The Dead

It was in the Anacalypsis Higgins proved the Jews took their religion from the corrupting of the Primordial Tradition of the Gentile:

'"One thing is clear—the mythos of the Hindus, the mythos of the Jews and the mythos of the Greeks are all at bottom the same; and what are called their early histories are not histories of humankind, but are contrivances under the appearance of histories to perpetuate doctrines." Higgins bluntly declares that every ancient author, without exception, has come to us through the medium of Christian edi- tors who have "either from roguery or folly, corrupted them all.”

Keeping in mind everything came out of the East. The below is revealing to the key of Easter and that associated with it:

“Sivan (Hebrew: סִיוָן, Standard Sivan Tiberian Sîwān ; from Akkadian simānu, meaning "Season; time") is the ninth month of the civil year and the third month of the ecclesiastical year on the Hebrew calendar. It is a spring month of 30 days. Sivan usually falls in May–June on the Gregorian calendar.”

Jewish Creation of Christianity, Islam Also Fake:
topic542.html

This corresponds to Lent and Easter of which Ash Wednesday starts the count towards. The ash on the forehead in the sign of the cross is the risen serpent power the two lines which from the cross are the union of male and female together at this case at the anja where the nadis come together [the eye of Siva]. This smearing also done in the East. And relates to Siva. The third eye is also put upon the forehead with paste to mark the opened eye of Siva from the ascension of the serpent.

We can witness originally this sacred holy day. Its named after Siva. N and M are identical in vibration Sivan becomes Sivam. Higgins showed that Hebrew at its core is stolen from Sanskrit.

Within the cranium is where the Tantra states the union of Siva and Shakti is done where the three channels merge.

In the ancient West the initiate would have the sign of the union marked on their forehead in the blood of a bull as well. Which symbolize the energy of the God as the God is the personification of the serpent power. The bull and the serpent were stated to be one and the same. Our word for God as Danielou stated origin is from the name of the bull, that of Go. The Goat and the bull were also used interchangeable with each other. Hence Goat. In German the word for God is still Got. In some mythos you have a bull headed deity and other a Goat head one. Which symbolized the Vak, the logos of the reborn soul. The vak is shown as the Green man in the West as well.

This is also called the Shabda or the Word made flesh. The Christian religion is well known to have been created out of plagiarizing the Mysteries of Osiris. Who is the God Siva in Egypt. Osiris also has the sacred bull as does Siva.

The main thrust of the work that gets left out of many works. Is that the whole work is not just raising the serpent but the unification of the whole soul by perfecting the chakra’s as well. Which unifies the body and the soul into one ascended force.

The image of the God resurrecting from the tomb as the Greek Mysteries stated represents the souls ascension from the lower octave of matter. To the solar sphere of the ascended octave. Dionysus rises from the tomb after three days. After his crucifixion in many schools. Osiris also rises from the tomb after three days in the Egyptian celebration of Easter. The Greeks and Egyptians both state Dionysus is Osiris and the evidence shows this. Dionysus and Siva are both shown upon the panther as well. Siva carries the serpent wand of Osiris and Dionysus in the image of the Trident.

In the Pyramid at Giza the sarcophagus has no lid. As the sarcophagus in the Mystery tradition never does, even the one in Washington’s tomb. Because the adept has been resurrected into eternal life. Washington is shown upon the dome of the capitol building sitting upon a rainbow surrounded by the Pagan Gods of alchemy of the soul. Wearing the robe of the transmuted soul the quintessence color. Which is what the Emperor of Rome wore as both leader and high Priest. Washington is not in the tomb because he has resurrected into Godhood.

High ranking Druids wore the same. The symbol of the Druid was the serpent around the rod. The symbol of eternal life. And worshipped Siva-Dionysus as Budha and other alias or titles as well.

Primordial Buddhism:
topic175.html

This process is done by the power of mercury of which Siva represents. Hermes is the key that unlocks the adept from the prison of the tomb in the different Mysteries. The lower octave of matter that of the force of time. Of which Siva as mercury the pranava is the destroyer of. Thus the granter of eternal life.

Baptism is the key of this. Osiris is also resurrected by Anup the Baptizer in some cases. Siva resurrects Ganesh from dead by a serious of complex rites including baptism to bring him to life as a God. Rites translate to perfections. And where based on the inner fire rituals of the serpent fire. Our God is also called Oana or Oannes the baptizer, who is known as EA of Sumeria. Oannes is Jana in the East another title of Siva as Skanda the second or reborn Siva. Who’s symbol is the Peacock and serpent. And the Meru Pillar the Osiris pillar in Egypt along with the Peacock being the Phoenix as well.

Zeus brings Dionysus back to life with the thunderbolt which is the symbol of Rudra [Siva] in the East. And the symbol of the serpent power.

Jana means to purify, to burn away. Anup is also called the purifier as well. As the baptism is the purification by the serpent fire. Which as the Tantra states turns the ore to gold. Or dematerializes the corruptible body into the new luminous, perfected body of the Maha Siddha. The second Siva. The diamond from the coal. Our God is also called Agni which also means “purifier.” Within the Siva tantra's. The God states his worship is that of the inner serpent fire.

The serpent energy is also depicted as the water of life. Hence EA-Oannes, is a water God. The Fish is another symbol of this power. And Dionysus is called the: Ichthys “Fish.” A titled also stolen by the Christians. Along with the fish symbol. Which is the Yoni the womb of creation the reborn soul emerges from.

Wine is another symbol and Osiris and Dionysus are Gods of Wine. Dionysus turns the water into wine originally in the ancient mythos. Siva is the God of wine as well. The Homa wine. The rites of the baptism of the Homa wine were and still are crucial to the rites of the God Siva in the East.

In ancient Greece the adept was [ symbolical ] stated to be boiled in a huge caldron in which the Titan aspect was purified from them. The adapt emerging from the caldron as a reborn Olympian. This is the baptism and the grail symbolism. Our God as the Baptizer is also Baphomet which means baptized in wisdom. Wisdom is another title for the serpent power. Hence Sophia is wisdom. The serpent was shown in the hieroglyph of a women in the Mysteries as well. Baphomet was also shown a double head god identical to Janus or Agni. The union of polarity of the soul.

The Pagan Cathar’s also had the rite of baptism as central to their Mysteries. As well as the worship of what they titled: Agathodaemon “The Good Serpent.” Who was shown as the eternal youth the reborn soul. Agathodaemon is a title of Dionysus. They also worshipped Siva-Dionysus under His title of Amour or Kama:

“ Kamadeva is a name of Vishnu in Vishnu Purana and Bhagavata Purana and of Krishna as well as of Shiva. It is the name of author of Sanskrit work Prayaschita padyata. Kama is also a name used for Agni.” Kama deva is the reborn soul, Cupid is a latin spelling of Kama [Latin is Sanskrit at its core]. And is the divine androgyne. As his name in latin is also Amour. Which is the Amour worshipped by the Cathar’s who were worships of love.

Amour as Evola wrote also means Amrita:
“Amrita (Sanskrit: अमृत; IAST: amṛta) is a Sanskrit word that literally means "immortality", and is often referred to in texts as nectar. The word's earliest occurrence is in the Rigveda, where it is one of several synonyms of "soma" as the drink which confers immortality upon the gods.”

Osiris is called Asar which is traced to the Ansuz or the Oss rune, the ether principal. He is also called the sacred tree the element of wood is ether. The God is hung upon a tree or a wooden cross which is the spinal column. The three is the spine and the branches the 144,000 nadis this number was stolen from the East. Where Sanat and the 144,000 souls come from Venus to liberate the earth.. The 33 years of age are the vertebrae is the spine the serpent passes thought. The God is the serpent. In many Pagan cultures they would hang a serpent on a tree and call it the Savior God. Salvation is from the Greek Sozo meaning to be made whole, union. The serpent makes the soul whole. The world is a term for the four aspects of the soul as one within the aspect of the body that holds them all together and is part of them. Hence the saviour of the world. Is the saviour or purifier of the soul. From the dross which is called sin in the Babylonian and Greek Mysteries. But was spoken of as a metaphysical impurity. Its symbolized by the Titans or Asura’s. Zeus destroys the Titans with his thunder bolt and Siva destroys the Asura’s with similar weapons which are allegories for the serpentine power. Purifying the soul. Nothing more.

The Jews have damned humanity to death and suffering by corrupting all this into Christianity. Of which there is nothing spiritual. Even Palm Sunday is of Dionysus. The God is also shown as a Palm tree in some cases. The Donkey is also sacred. As a symbol of this power. The God rides the bull, panther, ram and on. The bull of Siva is called Nadi meaning sound and the energy pathways. Which is the key. The city is the symbol of the soul as well. It was a custom to build cities into yantra’s of the cosmic being Purusha the title of Siva. And the wheel of the Zodiac which contain the 13 constellations and steps of the work. Of which the human is a microcosm of.

Thoth also resurrects Osiris from the dead in some theologies. With the Ankh, the breath of life, the serpent. An is a title of the serpent power. The Ankh is a symbol of the union of opposites which generates the new soul. Thoth also represents the power of the pranava and carries the serpent wand.

Isis and Osiris are the energy and form of the soul, the body is part of the soul. Isis is the energy of the serpent and Osiris is the divine form or quintessence within the form of the body. Waiting to be awoken by the work, the diamond within the coal. Horus is the divine child, the divine androgyne who is generated by the union. And resurrects Osiris from the dead. Horus is called the reborn or resurrected Osiris as Osiris absorbs the Isis principal and becomes the Horus. The Hexagram is the symbol of Horus the symbol of union of the soul into the reborn or 3rd logos. The Trinity was taken from the rites of Osiris by the Christian Bishop of Alexandria. Jewish Christianity being plagiarized and made into a literalization of the Mysteries of our Gods, naturally can’t wrap their head around its meaning. The fact they are ignorant as to the most fundamental part proves they are a scam. Siva is also the divine androgyne. Si=male and Va=female.

The Metaphysic's Of Sexual Union
topic2932.html

When this occurs the being is purified to the gold. The quintessence which is above time and the Saturnine or material forces it rules. Risen from the tomb. The grave and death is ruled by Saturn. The Grim Reaper is the popular image of Saturn.

This is why Easter is named after the Goddess Easter or Ishtar who is also Isis. In many theologies she is the power that resurrects.

Nine the ninth month of Sivan is the number of Siva. And this is a solar festival. As this makes the sun and the magnum opus. And relates to the sun in the Ram of Aries. The blood of the Lamb is the energy of the serpentine power and the magnum opus.

The Easter Egg:

The Greek Orphic's show a serpent coiled seven times around the cosmic egg. From which came their primordial creator Phanes :
"The egg symbolizes the belief in the Greek Orphic religion that the universe originated from within a silver egg. The first emanation from this egg, described in an ancient hymn, was Phanes-Dionysus, the personification of light.

In Greek myth, particularly Orphic thought, Phanes is the golden winged Primordial Being who was hatched from the shining Cosmic Egg that was the source of the universe. Called Protogonos (First-Born) and Eros (Love) — being the seed of gods and men — Phanes means "Manifestor" or "Revealer," and is related to the Greek words "light" and "to shine forth."."

Rituals are alchemical practices in which the outer ritual is a mandala for the inner transformation. This is why the Priest of Orpheus [ of which mysteries are symbolized by the cosmic egg] were called the Orpheotelestae. Denoting they are perfected beings. Dionysus is also called: "The First Orpheus." This relates to being perfected by the serpentine energy. Serpents hatch from eggs. In the Siva Mysteries the golden egg is the symbol of the soul and the lingam. The tapa’s the Yogic inner fire rituals caused the new soul to hatch from the egg. The symbol of the work. The egg was so sacred to the Orphic mysteries its been stated by some texts they prohibited themselves from eating them.

Sources:
Eros And The Mysteries Of Love, The Metaphysic’s Of Sex. J.Evola
The Yoga Of Power. J.Evola
The Hindu Temple. Alain Danielou
Suns of God. D.M Murdock
The Mystery of the Grail. J.Evola
Secrets of the Serpent, Philip Gardiner
The Doctrine of the Awaking. J.Evola
Lucifer's Court, Otto Rahn
While The Gods Play. Danielou
Anacalypsis. Higgins

Post Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:58 pm

Thank you for your answer :)

Song about destruction of Persepolis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1E_ijZgom0

Post Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:13 pm

another of my favorite songs: TYR hold the heathen hammer high

The lyrics talk about going back to your pagan roots and be proud of your ancestors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu2bgwc ... u2bgwcv43o

Post Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:31 am

That's why we must awaken people. Like some said "nazis" who pretend to be against the Jews and be xtian at once, or the other extreme who atacks judeo-xtianity and play in its origin Pissreal and/or don't care for the fact the jooz are a race.
darkheavy66669 wrote:
[/quote]

The lyrics to "Demigod" and "Christgrinding Avenue" both make references to slaying reptiles and those in reptilian form, and the members were all from the Polish black metal scene, which is pretty NS- oriented compared to other black metal scenes ( The bassist Orion used to go by the name "AnnubiSS" and I've heard he was in the NS band Sunwheel). My point is that I think they're aware of the jews as a race, but because they're aiming to reach a wider audience and are signed to jew-owned labels like Metal Blade, they have to pander to them in order to take the focus off the Satanic message. It's probably the label that purs together their fucked up music videos, for the purpose of subliminally doing exactly what Nick said.
Ave Satanas!

Post Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:03 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Post Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:16 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:

Wow, that video is filled with so much satanic symbolism I can imagine it being created by a spiritual satanist. Especially when the moon unveiled and was pulled down by the horned man, then joined together with him in marriage. Is there an actual allegorical tale depicting this, or was this something they themselves put together?

Post Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:44 pm

Beautiful song :)

HP Mageson666 wrote:
You don't stop when you are tired
You stop when you are done!

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!
Hail Satan e tutti gli Dei di Duat.

http://www.alegriadeenki.com

Post Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:20 am

http://youtu.be/VtC2ooHDwEQ

Avanti Ragazzi di Buda is a well known patriotic song composed by Italians in support of the Anti-Jewish Hungarian uprising of 1956.

Modern version by Aurora
http://youtu.be/jnBScYuv1NM

Lyrics in Enlgish:

Lead on youths of Buda
Lead on youths of Pest
students, farmers, workers
the sun will never rise on the East.

We stayed awake a 100 nights
And dreamed for months
about those October days
the dawn of Hungarian Youths.

I remember you had a gun
and brought it down to the plaza, I waited for you
hidden between my books
I will bring a pistol too.

Six glorious Days and six glorious nights
On our victory
But on the seventh day
the Russians arrived with tanks
The tanks broke the bones
Nobody brought help
The world was just watching
and sitting beside the road.

The girl wont tell my mother
she won't tell I'll die tonight
She tells her that I will hide in the mountains
and I will return in the Spring.

Me and my comrades are prosecuted
Our revolution is lost
They will soon ties us up
and put us front of the firing squad

My comrades are standing upfront the firing squad
The first falls and the second
Our freedom is lost
Burying away the honor of the world.

Our comrades will hide their weapons
And will return, singing our marching songs
On that day, we will line up again
And return from the Mountains.

Lead on youths of Buda
Lead on youths of Pest
students, farmers, workers
the sun will never rise on the East.

A moment of History which shows that the Gentile Spirit will fight against all odds for Freedom, and will always triumph over jewish tyranny.
Mere workers, students and youngsters fought against Soviet Tanks and managed to win, before the Red Beast crushed the resistance in the most disgusting sneaky way that can be thought of. (used propaganda to decive the revolters and the West into beliving that they submit to the will of revolution.)

The Enemy's head and boots are yet to be crushed.

It's time to finish our Ancestors work and put the Jew where he belongs to:
"One cannot 'de-Nazify' the Gods." -Savitri Devi

Post Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:40 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The Devil Is God Led Zeppelin Knows

God is the Logos within the Macrocosm and the Microcosm its the primal sound of existence and the Aether or Akasa that all the elements emanate from are of. This is why the Magnum Opus is possible. Our word for God comes from the ancient word for the Bull and Goat, the GO. This is why we still have the word Go-at and in German God is still called Got which is from Goat. The ancients state the Bull and the Serpent [so the Goat as well] where one and the same. The Bull was always the symbol of our God in His ancient symbolic image of Dionysus in the West, Osiris with the Apis Bull in Egypt [Ptah is Osiris in the Memphis Theology] and as Siva and Nandi in the East. Many times the God Dionysus, Siva is shown appearing in the form of a Bull directly. The Bull is also the symbol of the Logos. GO so God relates to Akasa.

The Tantra' state the VAK the Logos which we called God. Is incarnated within the individual human as the 50 petals of the body of the Devi which is the kundalini or Serpent power. The whole being forms for this on every level. The European languages are all Sanskrit based. The word Devil is actually DEVI the serpent. Satan in many cases in ancient Sumeria and elsewhere was shown symbolically as the serpent in different ways sometimes as a half serpent half man or a serpent with a human head. And sometimes as a full human holding a serpentine staff of life. This also relates to Satan as the full incarnation of the logos He has finished what we call the Magnum Opus as have the other Gods. Satan and the other Gods also wear the sacred crowns with the Bull Horns, showing their divine status remember the Bull is called GO where God comes from. The serpent is also called GO so its the same.

The Devil is literally God, the Logos. Devil is a spelling of Devi. So we can see the title Devil is a term for the word for the logos. Which makes the Devil God. The serpent is the symbol of the logos. This is why the Jews and such bitch and bitch about the Devil originally even using that term it seems from the start. The ideal of the Devil giving you magic powers is confused memory of the Pagan world. The activation of the Devi or serpentine energy unlock the Siddhi's. The pitchfork as well the serpentine system. And the world tree. And why the Devil has horns. Satan in His symbolic form as Dionysus was called the Good Serpent. Sometimes the serpent was shown horned as well to denote the Logos.

This is why Serpent worship is the oldest religion of humanity going back from what has been found seventy thousand years. The serpent is God.

The song Stairway To Heaven by Led Zeppelin, is the most popular rock song in history.

Jimmy Page was a major occultist he owned the largest occult store in Europe. Note Page told people to learn how to write and read backwards many times. He and Plant both wrote the lyrics to this song. Plant mentioned the message in Stairway To Heaven was the most important and quintessential message that Led Zeppelin had to communicate to the public.

"There is a Lady that's sure all that glitters is gold and she's buying a stairway to heaven."

This is noted to be mocking Christianity and its traditional teachings you can buy your way into heaven literally the Church had the doctrine you can pay the Church to pray the souls of past any ones into heaven and pay to pray your sins away for you. And as we known the Churches always wants you money all the time.

"When she gets there she knows, if the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for.
Ooh, ooh, and she's buying a stairway to heaven."

Here they are mocking the Christian lies that just repeating canned prayers can get you somewhere. But here they also hint to the words that come later in the song with backward masking they put in. Page was adept at reading and writing backwards as occult practices. Within the verses come the first backward masking: My sweet Satan.

"There's a sign on the wall but she wants to be sure
'Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings.
In a tree by the brook, there's a songbird who sings,
Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven."

" Ooh, it makes me wonder,
Ooh, it makes me wonder."

Here it is reemphasizing this the song bird in European occult lore was the symbol of the messenger of the Devil. They are telling you to play the song backwards and forewords the song is still educating the listener as to the truth. What are they wondering?

" There's a feeling I get when I look to the west,
And my spirit is crying for leaving.
In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees,
And the voices of those who stand looking."

Turning to the West is returning to Paganism. The Christian program came from the East. They are turning their backs on Christianity and its lies. Their spirit longs to return to their real identity as Pagans they wish to go back to Satan. The rings of smoke threw the trees are the traditional Witches Sabbats when the Pagans [Satanism is Paganism] would meet around the great Bon fires and as lore goes summon the Devil. Which is who they stand looking at and are speaking with.

"Ooh, it makes me wonder,
Ooh, it really makes me wonder."

Know they really are questioning note the emphasize how it really makes them wonder. This relates to the deeper internal questioning that leads one to the truth.

"And it's whispered that soon, if we all call the tune,
Then the piper will lead us to reason.
And a new day will dawn for those who stand long,
And the forests will echo with laughter."

The Piper in traditional lore comes from ancient Greece and the Medieval Europeans still knew as Pan. Pan was called the Devil by the Church and based the imagery of the Devil on Pan. Pan is shown as half a Goat and half man. As was Satan in Sumeria. This is the symbol of the Devil as the serpentine energy and the Magnum Opus. Pan has a flute which has seven pipes each one represents one of the chakra's. His blowing into them is the breath or prana, the vital winds also know as Vayu that transform the soul into the gold. Pan if one looks deep enough is also Dionysus. Dionysus was shown in identical ways some times as a black Goat or a man with a Goat head or lower Goat half and upper human. Pan's father was the Aether or mercury which is depicted as the Ouboros serpent the symbol of the Magnum Opus and the Logos. Pan means the ALL for this reason and pentacle comes from His name. The symbol of the Magnum Opus. Pan the Devil as the kundalini as well.

The message goes further to state a golden age will dawn for those "stand long" meaning those who stand with Satan will win in the end and Christianity will fall. "And the forests will echo with laughter." Is obvious to this message. It mocks Christianity further as false.

" If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now,
It's just a spring clean for the May queen.
Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on.
And it makes me wonder."

The May Queen is Astaroth, the traditional Queen of Witches. Spring cleaning is an old Pagan custom and leads into Beltane. Or May Day one of the most important festivals of Paganism. The May Pole was even in Egypt as well as Europe. It represents the World Column of the spine and the men on one end and the woman on the other end, each with their own ribbons dancing weaving in a circle a serpentine pattern around the May Pole. This is the serpent rising up the spine the male and female currents merging. Note Pan and His Satyr's do the ring dance which is this. The ring is the symbol of the serpentine energy perfected the Magnum Opus.

There are two paths you can go one. This is referencing the LHP and RHP path. There is still time to change the road you're on. You can wake up and go down the LHP and find truth.

Within the above verses is another backward masking that states: To my sweet Satan 666.

"Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know,
The piper's calling you to join him,
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind?"

Satan is calling you to join Him. The path is with Satan.

"And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our soul.
There walks a lady we all know
Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold.
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last.
When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll.

And she's buying a stairway to heaven"

The road is the LHP the path of spiritual alchemy, the lady they all know is Astaroth, the May Queen and it might reference the serpent power directly. Given what Page was into. The lyrics go as mentioned to state the path to paradise is on the LHP with Satan. The path of the Magnum Opus turning the soul into the gold. If you listen very hard the tune will come to you. This is a double reference to the song and the backward masking and to getting in contract with Satan. The one is a classical reference to the gold in the work.

The Devil literally has the best tunes. The most popular song in rock history is one.

Post Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:35 am

Dimmu Borgir deserves a mention.

I dont know if they truly meant to be Satanic in any form in there songs, although it is kinda hard to defend that there isn't any satanic ideals present in there music. Dimmu Borgir's music tends to drift a bit on the satanic scale, some songs/albums kinda have a Levay kinda fell to them. while others seem truly Spiritual, or pagan. In any format I have always defended that what the band actually meant from the song isn't important. What is important is what you can take from the song/album/band. Dimmu Borgir may or may not be Satanic, they may or may not be Pagan. Their music might reflect a Satanic/Pagan idea or it might not. What they actually wanted to say in there music doesn't bother me, as I draw my own meaning from the music, it means something to me thus it becomes Satanic to me. It holds importance because I draw some kind of inspiration, felling, or thought from the music.

All that having been said here are a few songs I think really do have a spiritually Satanic influence, meaning, or concept in the song.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a full list of there albums, and songs with all the lyrics. http://www.darklyrics.com/d/dimmuborgir.html

The Fundamental Alienation - In Sorte Diaboli

My eyes got blinded
And conned by the light
Like a fugitive on the run
I sought perseverance in the night

Deceptive icons were finally
Taken out of my sight
As the contender to origin
I will forever unveil His might

They say I am the cancer
On the back of the Inquisition
I may well be the cancer
In the heart of the Inquisition

They say I am the cancer
On the back of the Inquisition
I am the cancer
In the heart of the Inquisition

Through my years of sacrifice
Evolution came with lessons learned
Respect and fear
Is what I earned
So underestimate not your vision
Or you will be taught
Calculate your intuition
And you will teach

You all have been conned
And I always take the blame
For you do not understand
You are all the same

The Invaluable Darkness - In Sorte Diaboli

Fear Tomorrow's Adversary
And the wealth of uprising
The final storm will be released
And the unmerciful will erect

Hidden from the eyes of your God
I will proclaim original sin
And have you all purged and purified
From the lies that remain within

Cleansed and draped in sulphur linen
Black and pure since the Beginning

Mercy is not truth
Your sins are next to mine
Mercy is not truth
All your sins are next to mine

My soul's ablaze
Inflamed with rage and isolated
In whirlwinds of hate
My soul's ablaze
Yet camouflaged in the haze

Why did He not see this coming
What did He not understand
One time forsaken
But forgotten I am not

I will win this war
But never the peace
I am my own free spirit
Hence I will not rest

Relinquishment Of Spirit And Flesh- Enthrone Darkness Triumphant

King of tempests and storms
Lord of innumerable figures and forms
Blessed with thy cold I am
As I upon the shoulders of mine
Bear the burden of Thine

Once I got touched by a fire from beyond
An invitation to darkness of which I could not resist
Caressed by the feathers of the fallen
I took the fate in my hand

My raging Commander
My constant Shade
My soul's Persecutor
My eternal Divinity

Revealing Thy powers in visions and dreams
Invoking your magic at night
Honoured I am to mission Thy word
Within a creed is sworn of majestic might
An infernal allegiance in which I pay my share
An unholy awakening inside of which I intend to bear

Beholding Thy commotion
I entreat You with devotion
I subsume Your might with strength
I will carry on with You as my guardian
Against the lambs of the light

Possesses by the true god of earth I am
Possessed for eternity

Gateways - Abrahadabra

The core principle of freedom
Is the only notion to obey
The formulae of evolution and sin
Leading the way

The rebirth is near completion
As we slowly awaken from slumber

The malpractice of the spirit ends
Gateways!
When the gift is once again attained
Gateways!
No rules or restraints are longer valid
Gateways!
When the ancient future is reclaimed
Gateways!

No rules or restraints are longer valid
Gateways
When the ancient future is reclaimed
Gateways

It is all there for the eyes that can see
The blind ones will always suffer in secrecy
For it is the omen of what lies submerged - Breeding
Untouched within us - Bleeding

The core principle of freedom
Is the only notion to obey
The formulae of evolution and sin
Leading the way

The rebirth is near completion
As we slowly awaken from slumber
To receive the light that shines in darkness
The light that shines forevermore (forevermore)

Be the broken or the breaker
Be the giver or the undertaker
Unlock and open the doors
Be the healer or the faker
The keys are in your hands
Realize you are your own sole creator
Of your own master plan

Be the broken or the breaker
Be the giver or the undertaker
Unlock and open the doors
Be the healer or the faker
The keys are in your hands
Realize you are your own sole creator
Of your own master plan

Eradication Instincts Defined - Death Cult Armageddon

As mortal manufactured waste
And part of the commonly infected
You prevent the ones worthy the gift of life
To surface on once a prosperous soil

As superficially bewildered whores
And succumbing to fictional truth
You are taught to preserve and profit
The life institutional lie

You worthless piece of shit
May we all depart from this world
And dissolve into nothingness
Compassion will not be granted
When life's value
Is point below zero

Human depravity is at our disposal
As the perfect tool to destroy mankind
The worst kind of them all
Modern times' ignorance, the world disease
Appeal to death of every man

A living hate smoldering abyss
Nurtured through centuries with quietly exercised wrath
Seeks the easiest way to the feed the engine
Praising the final bloodbath

Uncertainty and guilt
Will no longer endorse our fate
There will be no remorse, we kill to kill again
Killing all

Go ahead end it all, we deserve no better
As a forever unblessed detonation
The great plutonium chord fulminates
Blinding the eyes of creation

Cutting off all life support
Sweeping away existence instantly
Iced desolate ruins linger
Leaving traces of our lovely humanity

Post Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:21 pm

Walpurgisnacht is a christianized name for Beltane. "Walpurg" is a christian saint. This just shows how many Gentiles are still influenced by the christianization, even when trying to get rid of it and practice the old ways. We need to remove it. And it's a shame because the video and the song has nice symbolism. They just got the name wrong.

Post Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:55 pm

What about Uriah Heep - Rainbow Demon ?

Post Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:38 pm

some songs from the band therion are also very interesting

therion - melek taus https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7IR4KsebSw
the song speaks of Melek Taus and Yezidi

therion - the invincible https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhOWGULKNrQ
the song speaks of Odin, the runes and nurse mythology

Post Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:42 pm
Yes, the Therion seems to be good. There's another song from them, the Vril-Ya or Enter Vril Ya.
" The activities of the hagfish, in sucking the blood of the still living fish until it does, closely corresponds to the ancient Jewish religious rate of ritual murder in which the healthy gentile victim is strapped down onto a table, ritual cuts are made into his flesh, and the flowing blood is drunk by the celebrating Jews is in one of the most important symbolic acts of their parasitic existence.
The ceremony of blood-drinking continues until the gentile victim expires, in a social re-enactment of the physical activities of such parasites as the hagfish..." - The Biological Jew

Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:05 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The Gael - Last of the Mohicans Theme (Dougie Maclean)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pCv7k_ ... E25CC41980

The Last of the Mohican's was a the Great American novel written in the earlier 19th century. Today its considered required reading at university level studies for its understanding of complex serious of issues and history of the time. Back then it was normal book, which shows the intelligence of the average American before the enemy kikejew, social engineering and dumb down became normalized in the next century.

The movie was decent and showed the reality of the New World the Europeans created and where part of. It parallels the more civilized areas of the colonies with the savage frontier regions and the conflicts between the great European powers within them. I like many others have family lines that go back in the America's three hundreds years. This is the word my ancestors who made the great crossing lived in. The film showed the reality of the American Indian tribes as well and why the PC anti-White crowd would not have lasted five minutes on the frontier. Its not good or evil, it just was. Its a testament to the White spirit that conquered a wilderness.

Good clip from the Movie with Daniel Day-Lewis. Who also did a great role in "Gangs Of New York."

The final scene of the movie which shows the reality of the frontier in the New World:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah9XCamPyKA

Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:53 pm

Hello! How are you all? Here's some collection that's had cathartic impact for me, I am looking forward to listening to some of the music posted here! Let me know if any of these are spiritually tainted please. I would like to know.

Fear Factory - Default Judgement
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHGsW2igqK4

Rotting Christ - Orders From the Dead (Diamanda Galas Cover)
*This song deals with my ancestors, and what they suffered. A lot of my family if of Hellenic Anatolian descent, and so what they had to suffer proves wrong the whole White-Black-Brown-Yellow anti-gentile paradigm, and why I always subconsciously rejected it. This song covers a history of white gentiles being ethnically cleansed from their ancestral home.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7ZmK6DKDs8

Amduscia - Muerete Ya
*Dark Trance/Aggro-Tech/Industrial from Mexico, I mean there name is based from the Daemon. So i want to ask if this ok. Their music has a lot of meaning, but we must be discerning. I f-ing love industrial.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMeLBpRr4tc

And of course Mozart! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGhgf2H-24s

Post Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:24 pm

I definitely recommend the whole Led Zeppelin IV album. This is the masterpiece that has Stairway to Heaven. The whole album is far better than anything you will find these days.

One trick that might work in getting your parents to stop or slow down church is to get this album and sneak it into their system or try and get them to play it. I remember being dragged to the cat lick church nearly every Sunday--about 9 out of 10 times. That is, until Led Zeppelin IV started being played on the radio. Once Black Dog came, church attendance began to be sporadic. Then, when Stairway to Heaven got established in the early spring of 1972, our church attendance went down to zero. My parents never bothered to turn off that song. Maybe that helped influence them to not go to church.

The whole album is recommended. And, even if you do go to church because you are forced, you can play the album after church. Even if your parents refuse to listen to it or they are not moved to discontinue church, you still have the nice influence. And the nice part of it is that, to the best of my knowledge, none of the band are kikes and they are all against the plague of Christi-SCAM-ity. As for the money you will spend, it is probably less than what the average church going idiot puts on that fucking plate.

Post Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:16 am

"The Battle Of Evermore" by Led Zeppelin is also worth of attention:

Queen of light took her bow
And then she turned to go
The prince of peace embraced the gloom
And walked the night alone

Oh, dance in the dark of night
Sing to the morning light
The dark lord rides in force tonight
And time will tell us all

Oh, throw down your plow and hoe
Rest not to lock your homes
Side by side we wait the might
Of the darkest of them all

I hear the horses thunder
Down in the valley below
I'm waiting for the angels of Avalon
Waiting for the eastern glow

The apples of the valley hold
The seeds of happiness
The ground is rich from tender care
Repay, do not forget, no, no

Dance in the dark of night
The apples turn to brown and black
The tyrant's face is red

Oh, in war is the common cry
Pick up you swords and fly
The sky is filled with good and bad
That mortals never know

Oh well, the night is long
The beads of time pass slow
Tired eyes on the sunrise
Waiting for the eastern glow

The pain of war cannot exceed
The woe of aftermath
The drums will shake the castle wall
The ring wraiths ride in black, ride on

Sing as you raise your bow
Shoot straighter than before
No comfort has the fire tonight
That lights the face so cold

Oh, dance in the dark of night
The magic runes are written in gold
To bring the balance back, bring it back

At last the sun is shining
The clouds of blue roll by
With flames from the dragon of darkness
The sunlight blinds his eyes

Post Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:44 am

I always get a good laugh when idiots associate goth and gothic with dark, gloomy, ghoulish zombie-like things.

Aelfric - Gutha Inweita (Invocation of the Gods)
http://youtu.be/xs-Bk43uRVM

It's interesting how many runes can be found in the names of Gods:
-Teiws - Tiwaz
-Ansiwé - Ansuz
-Iggws - Ingwaz
-Wuthus - Wunjo
Etc

Post Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:31 pm

This music video is about the massacres ran by Jewish Communism, which killed over 100 million innocents:

Lemovice - A l'Est
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewlMtpHSzXk#t=24

More information: http://www.angelfire.com/dawn666blacksun/Real_Holocaust.html

Post Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:34 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

This is music video with a lot of spiritual and cultural themes. And a very nice piece of art in general:

Erasure Always
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSMeUPFjQHc

Post Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:52 am

who would say that it has always been one of my favorite metal bands their songs are full of subliminal messages

rhapsody - the power of the dragonflame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3q92Hum_ag

this song alludes to the rise of the kundalini

rhapsody - wisdom of the kings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzcur1u_M0U

attentive to the hidden message that appears in the minute 3:55 , 4:05 and 4:20

Post Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:08 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:
This is music video with a lot of spiritual and cultural themes. And a very nice piece of art in general:

Erasure Always
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSMeUPFjQHc

Thanks for sharing HP Don. Erasure is one of my favorites. This song always gives me goosebumps. His skullcap looks like that of Father Satan in the form of Ptah.
"He who would live must fight. He who does not wish to fight in this world, where permanent struggle is the law of life, has not the right to exist."
Adolf Hitler

Post Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:11 pm

Arditi - Desitny of a God.

The title refers to Alexander the Great, The Son of Zeus.

Post Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:43 pm

Currently, I have been enjoying Somebody There by Robert Plant. (lead singer of Led Zeppelin.) IT is a really good song, and the symbolism seems pretty clear. In fact, the whole album, lullaby and the ceaseless roar is a masterpiece.

Anyway, here are the lyrics, since I don't think the song is on youtube.

"Somebody There"

When I was a young boy
And time was passing by
Real slow
And all around was wonder
And all around the great unknown
With eyes that slowly opened
I set about the wisdom to know
And living out of language
Before one word I spoke
I heard the call

There is somebody there I know
There is somebody there I know it so

Now high upon the mountain
Where green has turned to golden
Shine on so
Below the world's unfolding
Unravelled and exploding, it was always so
I'm rolling and I'm tumbling
Through all your fields of plenty, here I go
Come walk a mile beside me
Come love me and come guide me
Hear the call

The road calls to my heart
Your love will warm my blood
The sun will shine down evermore
Wine is in the cup

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/lulla ... d889441283

Hail Satan!
Hail All of the Beautiful Gods and Goddesses!
Hail Hitler!
Hail all of Satan's True Warriors!
Hail the Gentile's who have died fighting for Satan and the Truth!

Post Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:35 pm

These are definitelly must see music videos. The first is "Alt Liv" by the band God Seed which is about Odin hunging in the World Tree to achieve Godhead (see topic186.html). The vocalist Gaahl also plays in the norse pagan band Wardruna which is about the Runes. He stated once that Satan represent his pagan beliefs and that Hitler is the historical figure he most admires.

The second is "Father Of The Wolf" by Amon Amarth and is about Loki, the Serpentine Fire that burns the impurities of the soul.

Another thing I noted is that lately many bands are adopting pagan themes to their music, which I'm sure is direct result of our workings to awake gentiles. Some too inconventional like Darkthrone in their newest album "Underground Resistance", a band which usually plays only about metal itself. And is also the first time Amon Amarth play something named "Satan" in their musics as they usualy play only using norse pagan themes.

God Seed - Alt Liv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbtrKMiKUuw

Amon Amarth - Father Of The Wolf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwdcFVsmYtU

Image of "Alt Liv":

Post Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:57 pm

yeah, Amon Amarth has always been one of my favorite bands

another black metal band that has been changing with the passage of time is nargaroth, his album "Spectral Visions of Mental Warfare" seems very interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfU5VR63D-o

the album cover is also very interesting

Post Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:49 pm

The Electric Hellfire Club. Broken Goetia and Sons of the Serpent to name two of their songs. It's just my opinion that it sounds like they're referring to the jooz in Broken Goetia, take this paragraph from the song for instance (my words in parentheses):
I am the sword of the chosen'the dark avenger who opposes (I am a warrior of Satan. opposes= is adversary...to the jooz...)
You fucking lie about the things you've done
You parasitic bitch!
Your time has come (yep, a given. liars, parasites, their time is coming to an end)
You tainted the gifts that you were given (?)
Made your (the!) world unfit to live in
Heed the words of wisdom from the man named Thorn
You fuck with the Devil'you get the horns!

Oh, and I must also mention Unholy Roller. These lyrics!

S-A-T-A-N he's our man, hey!

You know I just can't describe the feeling inside
when the music fills me with a sense of pride
that's why I can't understand how a rock and roll band
can play the devil's music without taking a stand
no, I can't abide the way they hide
that's the kind of lie that made me decide to be an

Unholy roller
A Satanic soldier
an Unholy Roller
'cause there's only one thing that's gonna save our souls, yea!

The war is on, the lines are drawn
but there's a lot of people saying that we've already won
but how can they believe that we have reached the end
with "In God We Trust" on every dollar we spend?
I'm sick and tired of stupid Christians
trying to run my life with thier superstitions
look around - it's plain to see
the reasons why I will always be an

Unholy Roller
A Satanic soldier
an Unholy Roller
and the music won't stop until the war is over

Unholy, unholy roller
Unholy, unholy roller
Unholy, unholy roller

Sick and tired of stupid Christians
trying to run your life with thier superstitions
preaching love with words of hate
erasing the line between church and state
they wanna shut you up and knock you around
wipe the smile off your face and bring you down
but there is nothing they can do to change your view
if you're an Unholy Roller too - if you're an

Unholy Roller
A Satanic soldier
an Unholy Roller
'cause there's only one thing that's gonna save our souls
Unholy Roller
A Satanic soldier
an Unholy Roller

S-A-T-A-N he's our man, hey! [ Unholy Roller ]
S-A-T-A-N he's our man, hey! [ A Satanic Soldier ]
S-A-T-A-N he's our man, hey! [ an Unholy Roller ]
S-A-T-A-N he's our man, hey! [ 'cause there's only one thing that's gonna save our souls, yea! ]
S-A-T-A-N he's our man, hey! [ Unholy, unholy roller ]

More lyrics http://www.allthelyrics.com/lyrics/elec ... z3JjLYV81V

More lyrics http://www.allthelyrics.com/lyrics/elec ... z3JjJzkc3R

A good ol' anti xian song by them is Hypochristian...
And Age of Fire is just a damn good song, in my opinion.

Post Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:04 pm

stargazer wrote:
The Electric Hellfire Club. Broken Goetia and Sons of the Serpent to name two of their songs. It's just my opinion that it sounds like they're referring to the jooz in Broken Goetia, take this paragraph from the song for instance (my words in parentheses):
I am the sword of the chosen'the dark avenger who opposes (I am a warrior of Satan. opposes= is adversary...to the jooz...)
You fucking lie about the things you've done
You parasitic bitch!
Your time has come (yep, a given. liars, parasites, their time is coming to an end)
You tainted the gifts that you were given (?)
Made your (the!) world unfit to live in
Heed the words of wisdom from the man named Thorn
You fuck with the Devil'you get the horns!

Oh, and I must also mention Unholy Roller. These lyrics!

You know I just can't describe the feeling inside
when the music fills me with a sense of pride
that's why I can't understand how a rock and roll band
can play the devil's music without taking a stand
no, I can't abide the way they hide
that's the kind of lie that made me decide to be an

Unholy roller
A Satanic soldier
an Unholy Roller
'cause there's only one thing that's gonna save our souls, yea!

The war is on, the lines are drawn
but there's a lot of people saying that we've already won
but how can they believe that we have reached the end
with "In God We Trust" on every dollar we spend?
I'm sick and tired of stupid Christians
trying to run my life with thier superstitions
look around - it's plain to see
the reasons why I will always be an

Unholy Roller
A Satanic soldier
an Unholy Roller

Unholy, unholy roller
Unholy, unholy roller
Unholy, unholy roller

Sick and tired of stupid Christians
trying to run your life with thier superstitions
preaching love with words of hate
erasing the line between church and state
they wanna shut you up and knock you around
wipe the smile off your face and bring you down
but there is nothing they can do to change your view
if you're an Unholy Roller too - if you're an

Unholy Roller
A Satanic soldier
an Unholy Roller
'cause there's only one thing that's gonna save our souls
Unholy Roller
A Satanic soldier
an Unholy Roller

S-A-T-A-N he's our man, hey! [ Unholy Roller ]
S-A-T-A-N he's our man, hey! [ A Satanic Soldier ]
S-A-T-A-N he's our man, hey! [ an Unholy Roller ]
S-A-T-A-N he's our man, hey! [ 'cause there's only one thing that's gonna save our souls, yea! ]

More lyrics http://www.allthelyrics.com/lyrics/elec ... z3JjLYV81V

More lyrics http://www.allthelyrics.com/lyrics/elec ... z3JjJzkc3R

A good ol' anti xian song by them is Hypochristian...
And Age of Fire is just a damn good song, in my opinion.

Thanks :mrgreen: I'll go and check them out now on Spotify and YT. ^_^ .

Also on the note about music ugh I've just found out recently that Disturbed
are Jewish which I hadn't known about until I was really bored and had decided
to read some of their lyrics which are full of Jewish things and google has confirmed
that they are Jewish which is a pity as they used to be one of my fave bands...

I totally love that band EX-DEO.. I think they are awesome and I love that song
Lucifer by Blutengel, so thanks everyone for telling me about these two awesome
bands / groups! :mrgreen:

Post Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:33 pm

matm wrote:
The lyrics to "Demigod" and "Christgrinding Avenue" both make references to slaying reptiles and those in reptilian form, and the members were all from the Polish black metal scene, which is pretty NS- oriented compared to other black metal scenes ( The bassist Orion used to go by the name "AnnubiSS" and I've heard he was in the NS band Sunwheel). My point is that I think they're aware of the jews as a race, but because they're aiming to reach a wider audience and are signed to jew-owned labels like Metal Blade, they have to pander to them in order to take the focus off the Satanic message. It's probably the label that purs together their fucked up music videos, for the purpose of subliminally doing exactly what Nick said.

Thanks for quoting the band Sunwheel. Their song below is very interesting:

Sunwheel - Prophecies of the Aryan Moon

Autumn has Embraced my longing soul
Father moon is watching me from high above

My land and my brothers are waiting
For the prophecies of Aryan Moon...
Barely forgotten glorious times are
Hidden in the secret places in the West..
The bright star has shone proudly again
Whispering woods chant their song...
The prophecies of old, are long forgotten
Wisdom is buried deep in the western mountains...

Where the trees stand high, and mist lies thick
We wander through these plains like stormclouds
And yet sometimes a fear from longing heart
Flows together with drops of precious blood...

For destroyed temples , for desecrated graves
For murdered children, for raped wives and sisters...
Times of Revenge are close!!

Too long our noble race has suffered
Under foreign rule, built on jewish lies
The long awaited times of Aryan rebirth have come
By the power of Blood! By the forces of Evil!
The sky is plain black, and stone cold...

(Firnament of stars unseen above us
The Wind of plague and death howls in the East)

The children of Jesus Christ hide their ugly faces
Fear ruled their peace loving hearts...
Nocturnal frost rises in the North
The Legion of Aryan Moon will soon awake!
Gathering powerfull forces of Svastika...

(Guided by the light of ancestors graves)

Morning has woke in the Eastern side
Flags are risen to the Blue Sky
Aryan Warriors are gathered to die in fight
Heil to the proud Aryan Reich!!!

Secrets of ultimate knowledge shall be found
And Banner of Gamma should be brought forth
To the lands of the Legion of Aryan Moon
And our Revenge shall be laid upon the earth...

Post Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:36 am

Could someone please tell me if the band Amon Amarth
are Satanic or do they have Jewish taints as that band
mostly has Viking things in it and are a bit like Ex-Deo.

Thanks.

Post Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:40 am

Egon Albrecht wrote:
matm wrote:

Thanks for quoting the band Sunwheel. Their song below is very interesting:

Sunwheel - Prophecies of the Aryan Moon

Autumn has Embraced my longing soul
Father moon is watching me from high above

My land and my brothers are waiting
For the prophecies of Aryan Moon...
Barely forgotten glorious times are
Hidden in the secret places in the West..
The bright star has shone proudly again
Whispering woods chant their song...
The prophecies of old, are long forgotten
Wisdom is buried deep in the western mountains...

Where the trees stand high, and mist lies thick
We wander through these plains like stormclouds
And yet sometimes a fear from longing heart
Flows together with drops of precious blood...

For destroyed temples , for desecrated graves
For murdered children, for raped wives and sisters...
Times of Revenge are close!!

Too long our noble race has suffered
Under foreign rule, built on jewish lies
The long awaited times of Aryan rebirth have come
By the power of Blood! By the forces of Evil!
The sky is plain black, and stone cold...

(Firnament of stars unseen above us
The Wind of plague and death howls in the East)

The children of Jesus Christ hide their ugly faces
Fear ruled their peace loving hearts...
Nocturnal frost rises in the North
The Legion of Aryan Moon will soon awake!
Gathering powerfull forces of Svastika...

(Guided by the light of ancestors graves)

Morning has woke in the Eastern side
Flags are risen to the Blue Sky
Aryan Warriors are gathered to die in fight
Heil to the proud Aryan Reich!!!

Secrets of ultimate knowledge shall be found
And Banner of Gamma should be brought forth
To the lands of the Legion of Aryan Moon
And our Revenge shall be laid upon the earth...

Thanks, that sounds really good! :mrgreen:
I'm just loading up YouTube as I now want to hear
some of their music as I love being able to find bands
like this and add them to my collection! :mrgreen:

Post Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:55 pm

I would suggest slipknots psychosocial its music video and lyrics are completely satanic and one who listens with a satanic pov will see they are speaking of the xian church and trying to save their own souls just as satan teaches us too. The original music video has a pentagram,a zombie jesus and a message to rebel against the jewish system talking about lost hidden knowledge and how satanists have to fight back and rebuild

I did my time and I want out
So effusive - fade - it doesn't cut
The soul is not so vibrant
The reckoning, the sickening
Packaging subversion
Pseudo sacrosanct perversion
Go drill your deserts, go dig your graves
Then fill your mouth with all the money you will save
Sinking in, getting smaller again
I'm done! It has begun! I'm not the only one!

[Chorus:]
And the rain will kill us all...
We throw ourselves against the wall
But no one else can see
The preservation of the martyr in me

Psychosocial! [6x]

There are cracks in the road we laid
But where the temple fell
The secrets have gone mad
This is nothing new, but when we killed it all
The hate was all we had
Who needs another mess?
We could start over
Just look me in the eyes and say I'm wrong
Now there's only emptiness
Venomous, insipid
I think we're done. I'm not the only one!

[Chorus]

Psychosocial! [6x]

THE LIMITS OF THE DEAD! [4x]

Fake anti-fascist lie - (psychosocial!)
I tried to tell you but - (psychosocial!)
Your purple hearts are giving out - (psychosocial!)
Can't stop a killing idea - (psychosocial!)
If it's hunting season - (psychosocial!)
Is this what you want? - (psychosocial!)
I'm not the only one!

[Chorus x2]

The limits of the dead... [2x]
Remember this day men, for it will be yours for all time-Leonidus

Post Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:23 pm

its members are Odinists and they have a strong pagan ideology, all their songs talk about Norse mythology

VovinPrgel wrote:

Thanks.

Post Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:06 am

darkheavy66669 wrote:
its members are Odinists and they have a strong pagan ideology, all their songs talk about Norse mythology

VovinPrgel wrote:

Thanks.

Ahhh that's perfect. Thank you for replying as I came across
them while going through my little brothers Last.FM account as
they where on the Matched to Tyr, so I had listened to some of
their songs and had loved them but was unsure if the band was
pure or not.. So thanks a lot for letting me know that they
aren't Jewish or anything..

Post Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:41 pm

This video by The M Machine, "Tiny Anthem" really spoke to me deeply.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG0dGt6MCgA

Post Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:55 pm

I found this yesterday and thought you all might enjoy it very much. It definitely has a great view of Lucifer. It sorta has the theme we have talked about before that "Basically the bible is reversed good=evil/evil=good" Plus it has a sound I haven't heard in Satanic music before very soft, very almost country music like, sorta camp fireesq. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjvYTPQ25-4

Tell me what's that light? Lucifer's the light
Lucifer's the light of the world

Tell me what's that sun? Lucifer's the sun
Lucifer's the sun of the world

Eve walked down to the garden,
Serpent said shall we begin?
If God up above wants you so dumb
What kinda devil does that make him?

Adam's scorn was upon Eve,
He said woman you made me sin
Eve said the true God came down from above,
Took a snake just to let the light in

God came down from heaven,
Said what have you two done?
Snake said if that's the kind of God you're gonna be
Maybe heaven ain't so much fun.

Tell me what's that love? Lucifer's the love
Lucifer's the love of the world
Lucifer's the love of the world

Post Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:33 am

I can't help but dedicate this to demn* dirty kikes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxgEl-LXdcQ

*meaning "them damn dirty kikes" in case you didn't realise that, also for a bit of alliteration
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:05 pm

This is a Portuguese folk metal song about the Goddess Trebaruna (Astaroth)

Moonspell - Trebaruna
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZttiXu6Yj6g

Trebraruna, daughter of pain
Sacred warrior, Goddess of love
Trebraruna, thy bed feed us
Welcomes us now in a very sweet embrace
Trebraruna, you are life and death
Of the Moon you are daughter, of wolves you are consort
Trebraruna, pagan is your womb
Longed refuge of those who still feel you
Hail!

Trebraruna, is you who generate us
Food is thy bosom ov Love and War
Trebraruna your voice is
the sweetest melody of our Land
Trebraruna, us, your children
Kiss your closed eyes with zeal
Trebraruna, we sing for you
I am your eternal, true troubadour

Portuguese statue of Trebaruna/Astaroth:

Post Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:23 pm

Heidevolk - Dondergod
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4q4mrWoXyI

this song speaks of the God of Thunder Donar/Thor (Mamoon)

Donder voorspelt ons een slag die ons wacht
Schichten verscheuren de duistere nacht
Striemende hagel en een ijzige wind
Razende reuzen, de veldslag begint
Dondergod

Sterkste der Azen, kom toon ons Uw macht
Ontketen Uw hamers verwoestende kracht
Bliksems bestrijken de hemel, zo zwart
Machtige donder, dreun door in ons hart
Dondergod

Donar, zoon der aarde
Donar, botvier Uw haat
Donar, hef Uw hamer
Donar, god die de reuzen verslaat

Dreigende hemel, een oorlog ontbrandt
Weerlicht en donder ontwaken het land
Eeuwige vijand van het reuzengebroed
Laat hen bezwijken en baden in bloed
Dondergod

De hamer der goden, bij reuzen berucht
Brengt vlammende aders, gesmeed in de lucht
Het wolkendek dendert, de dondergod rijdt
Het hemelvuur brandt als de dondergod strijdt
Dondergod

Donar, zoon der aarde
Donar, botvier Uw haat
Donar, hef Uw hamer
Donar, god die de reuzen verslaat

Zegen en dood
De hamer daalt neer
De hemel ontlaadt
De dondergod zegeviert weer

Heidevolk - Ostara
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVLbimcJ_LM

this song speaks of the spring equinox and the Goddess Ostara (Astaroth)

In het veld gehuld, in mist en kou
Schijnt een glinstering, in de dauw
Als de hemel kleurt van zwart naart blauw
Ostara
In het oosten waar de nacht begon
Ontwaakt het licht der morgenzon
Haar ochtend zegent onze bron
Ostara

In de vroegte, als de dag begint
En de zon het sterrenveld verblindt
Als de lente winter overwint
Ostara
Bij de dageraad, door ons aanschouwd
Baant zonlicht zich een pad van goud
Door de kille nevels in het woud
Ostara

Nacht en dag bereiken evenwicht
Langverwachte terugkeer van het licht
Als de zon herrijst en kou verdwijnt
En het levenslicht het land beschijnt
Voel de warmte in de morgenstond
Weelderig groen ontspruit uit koude grond
Als het Saksisch volk de zon begroet
Op de heuvels badend in haar gloed

Post Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:27 pm

Post Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:58 pm

Also check out Wardruna. ... "Wardruna is a musical project based on Nordic spiritualism and the runes of the Elder Futhark. It was started by Einar "Kvitrafn" ".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak0ZmAvAyB8

Norwegian/English lyrics for the above can be found here:
http://www.darklyrics.com/w/wardruna.html

Post Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:02 pm

I haven't checked.out all the songs yet but do far I really I like them all.

Magus Immortalis wrote:
This video by The M Machine, "Tiny Anthem" really spoke to me deeply.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG0dGt6MCgA

Sister.... This music video... I can honestly say it spoke to me deeply as well. :,) thank you for sharing it.

Post Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:38 pm

The groups The Animals and The Doors speak of "riding the snake/serpent." I find this interesting and wonder if they were referring to anything spiritual. For all I know, it could be something completely different. A brief Googling shows that most interpret at least The Doors' lyrics as about something spiritual but not the Kundalini; or about tripping on drugs. Or a highway- literally or again, spiritually. But I still wonder....

Group: The Doors. Song: The End. Lyrics: Ride the snake. to the lake. the ancient lake. The snake, he's long. Seven miles... (I find the use of 7 interesting to and it also makes me wonder if they were speaking spiritually like the snake/Kundalini travelling through the 7 main chakras...)

Group: The Animals. Song: It's My Life. Lyrics: Hear what I say. I'm gonna ride the serpent.

Just wanted to mention this briefly. That is all.

Post Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:19 am

Eye of Odin - Allfather

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPnI6D0rocY

Lyrics:

Odin, Allfather, lord of our Race
Before thee we gather, our foes to face
Thy knowledge and wisdom, we turn to in need
The wyrd of thy kingdom; the strength of thy creed.

Hail Odin! Allfather!
Hail Odin! Allfather!

The Forces of Darkness lie far over this land
They seek to destroy us, to grind us to sand
Outlandsih customs, an alien dream
One world madness, a constant theme

Hail Odin! Allfather!
Hail Odin! Allfather!

Our folklore and rituals, derided and scorned
Yet the wheel is turning, a new age has dawned
The shackles of ages are rusting away
The alien's creed, falls fast to decay

Hail Odin! Allfather!
Hail Odin! Allfather!

Give us anew, thy strength and thy will
To succour our kinfolk, refurbish our skill
Proud and definat, we call forth thy name
Allfather Odin, the truth we proclaim.

Hail Odin! Allfather!
Hail Odin! Allfather!
Hail Odin! Allfather!

Post Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:20 pm

Criança Branca (White Child)
Band: Ódio

Video MP4 with lyrics:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4jTzIp6U6smYTB6ajZkbGNqZFE/view

MP3:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4jTzIp6U6smeWg1TUhwMXE5U3M/view

Translated lyrics:

“We must secure the existence of our race and a future for white children”
Fourteen words!

There are White children
Without nothing to eat, nothing to wear
With grief they will grow
Awake white man, from this deep sleep
For the White child, because you have no debit to the world
For our culture and for our children
Fight!

(Chorus)
With misgivings, fears and shame
There are kids screaming in the dark
For those who want to listen them:
“WE ARE THE FUTURE!”

When we see smiles on our children
They are our future and the last hope for a pure Portugal
We never falter, we never ponder
Abandon this crusade
For our children and for our race
Our so sacred race!

Post Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:45 pm

Rumo ao Valhalla (Road to Valhalla)
Band:Zurzir
Algum: The Same Blood, The Same Race (Split with Triskel)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlcloHX0uMg

Devout servants of Wotan
So I am at your feet
Waiting for the end
With steel I forged the war
From my blood I inherited the land
I'm ready to the transition

Singing beautiful songs
In my dreams they are always
Leading me to the gates
To the glory in Valhalla!

In the distance, I see the home of the Gods
In my eyes the desire to rest now
My prodigious waking life with fire and wind
I will follow without protest

Singing beautiful songs
In my dreams they are always
Leading me to the gates
To the glory in Valhalla!

Post Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:55 am

Spanxti - Leilumoj: A mesmerizing Lithuanian Winter Solstice song

http://youtu.be/nRk9OklDfIE

Post Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:06 pm

I love the Song "Watching over you" by King Dude. Feels like Words spoken right from Satan.

Post Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:05 pm

Vilda wrote:
I love the Song "Watching over you" by King Dude. Feels like Words spoken right from Satan.

Neat song by him. I had never heard of it before but I am a King Dude fan as well. thanks for sharing.

King Dude's song "Lucifer's the light of the world" is lovely also.

Post Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:00 pm

in this song the band Behemoth makes it clear that they know the truth about father Satan, the best part of the song is the final part

Behemoth - O Father O Satan O Sun https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hVj32UmUyQ

Post Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:58 am

I just Forget Everything when I listen to this -

A divine Adrenelin Pumping Stuff - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9oI8IcVv80 Two Steps From Hell Immortals

Hail Satan and all Gods of Hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hail Satan Hail Peacock Lord Hail Shiva Hail Kartikey HAIL all demon friends

“It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit shall rise from the grave, and the world will know that I was right.” -Adolf Hitler.
Heil mein Führer I know you were right -roadtorevolution
Contact ME - proudpaganproudpast@gmail.com

HEY HAVE
Image Poo people...

Post Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:41 pm

Wotanwarrior wrote:
in this song the band Behemoth makes it clear that they know the truth about father Satan, the best part of the song is the final part

It seems This song is also based on the greco-egyptian "headless rite what's also called "bornless rite".
Akhephalos means headless one in greek.

Post Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:26 pm

http://heathenharvest.org/2015/01/17/ex ... -wardruna/

For the spiritual warrior in each of us. This song is powerful.

Post Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:41 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Anubis - Septic Flesh, also Persepolis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFkkSDI ... ata_player

Manowar - Bridge of Death. Personal favorite band and song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGE2y-Y ... ata_player

Two steps of Hell, all their disco. They have a feel for music. "The Devil plays a smoking flute" had a hue to it that I like. Personal favorites also include Hotel California and Stairway to heaven. Holy Diver by Dio is also a nice one. The Godfather movie music is also great.

A soundtrack from Amelie is also nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2-1u8x ... ata_player

Post Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:23 pm

Tintri Neidr wrote:
Wotanwarrior wrote:

It seems This song is also based on the greco-egyptian "headless rite what's also called "bornless rite".
Akhephalos means headless one in greek.

the song has concepts of various pagan cultures, for example when he says father of all (Allfather) and wanderer that is of Norse mythology
the Wanderer and the Allfather is the Norse god Wotan/Odin

Post Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:39 am

This is an excellent song about the Magnum Opus, the Logos etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5GhFL0OWq8

Phoenix (feat. Sivert Høyem)
Satyricon

Into the night
My long suffering friend
We'll be reborn again
Right here where everything ends
Face to the sky
A trail of smoke in the air
Pass into empiness
New life's awaiting you there
Slave to some wretched old imagination of yesteryear
All that growns in the skulls of living are flowers of fear

The morning red
A sun god calling you back
Down through a thousand years
White embers whistle and crack
Await the dawn with her kiss of redemption, my firebird!
You were the queen of the souls of men before there was the w-o-r-d

[Chorus]

The morning new, the morning red
The fiery promise
Mad swirling smoke wheels round her head
Dedication
To the queen of souls.
Her lost disciples
And when the fire's work is done
Our time to be reborn

By pagan streams
A wind whips the leaves from the trees
And it's revealed to us
That we are dreams within the dreams
Born from some wretched old imagination of yesteryear
Now all the growns in the skulls of living are flowers of fear

[Chorus]

The fiery promise
Dedication
To the queen of souls.
Her lost disciples
Our time to be reborn

The fiery promise
Dedication
To the queen of souls.
Her lost disciples
The phoenix now reborn

This other one by the same band is about the coming of Hitler (Note the nazi uniform in the backgroud with an iron cross...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQQdsKH3Qt8

K.I.N.G
Satyricon

Bloodshot eyes - metal skin
Serpents tongue - dagger claws
Dragon wings - crooked horns
K.I.N.G

Beholding the might
In its dawn of grace
In its beauty and light
In its pride and glory
Rushing torrent - time and space
Elder lords - crack the soil
Gone or dead - you've never been
Kingdom come - hear the roar

Climbing down
To rule the earth

K.I.N.G

Upon high places
With their heads up high
With their lives at stake
With their blades at hand
Triumph come - beyond the gate
Giants rise - from the pits
Worlds collide - chaos reign
Dawn of gold - age of gods
Climbing down
To rule the earth

K.I.N.G

Lightning strikes - wake up now
He the fourth - hate the weak
Summon all - make the signs
Legions march -earth to void
Climbing down
To rule the earth

K.I.N.G

Post Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:28 pm

Do gods also listen to music ? Just asking out of curiosity.

“It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit shall rise from the grave, and the world will know that I was right.” -Adolf Hitler.

HEY HAVE
Image Poo people...

Post Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:57 pm
Post Posted by roadtorevolution » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:28 am

Do gods also listen to music ? Just asking out of curiosity.

I think that question answers itself.

Lucius Oria

HAIL SATAN

Post Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:38 pm

Rotting chirst - sanctus diavolos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6Dad6igfg8

lyrics:

Is this the holy thing to see?
Is this the land that sun shines
Above the Heaven?
Hear those children's desperate cries:
Oh - children do they cry?
Do they hear their fathers' sigh?
Is this the fertile place to be?
Is this the land that sprouts
Green reach gardens?
Hear those souls' flickering cries!
Do they beg?
Do they smile?
Do they frame the long line?
Here shines the sun of a lower God
The light of SANCTUS DIAVOLOS
Here burns the bright torch of soul
The flame of SANCTUS DIAVOLOS
Here reigns thy mighty crown of horns
The horde of SANCTUS DIAVOLOS
Well blossomed is his existence
So unwilling in their souls to see
So weak to face him from
The outcast angle of earth
So rapid do they flee
When bells of order are echoed
Nemesis for the anxious heavy spirit
Nemesis for a generation free

Grantis spiritus SANCTUS DIAVOLOS

Here shines the sun of a lower God
The light of SANCTUS DIAVOLOS
Here is born the light for the blind world
Against on what prophets wrote
The aura of SANCTUS DIAVOLOS
Will reign, will prevail,
Tranquillize the human race

Here burns thy bright torch of soul

The horns of SANCTUS DIAVOLOS
The spirit of SANCTUS DIAVOLOS

Will reign, will prevail and

Here burns the bright torch of soul
The horns of SANCTUS DIAVOLOS
The spirit of SANCTUS DIAVOLOS

Will reign, will prevail and

Post Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:30 am

Post Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:10 pm

Mozart-Requiem

magick tune :D
Enki1690

Post Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:04 pm

This opera is about Teutonic mythology of our Gods:
Richard Wagner - Der Ring des Nibelungen
Part 1: Das Rheingold - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meGuEnjERxc
Part 2: Die Walkure - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05eVjgMEuWs
Part 3: Siegfried - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xbhQcVTp8U
Part 4: Die Goetterdaemmerung - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufTndujS5Bs

Orfeo is about freeing the Kundalini Serpent (Euridice) from the base chakra (Underworld) through music (vibration/sound):
By Monteverdi - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ma4OelX45I
By Gluck - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EENw_ptgGcg

Post Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:43 am

http://youtu.be/r8706Zxq6a8

Ex Deo - Per Oculos Aquila

Oh!
As the eagle watches the vision of worlds collide
The monuments of a thousand deaths
The snakes are slithering
Feel the warm embrace
Feel the thunder slay
Feel the power of the sun
Conquering the lands of the undone

To fly into the sky
To seek the wisdom of light
In honor of the fallen, fallen
To protect her beloved fire
To the ancestors who watch, watch
The spear pierce the enemy

For your glory
Take this blood I sacrifice
For your glory
Per oculus aquila

Oh!
Feel the warm embrace
Feel the thunder slay

Goddess of fertility
Master of war
King of all seas
Beholder of all time
Messenger of light

Jove!
My king
My sun

For your glory
For your glory
Per oculus aquila
You don't stop when you are tired
You stop when you are done!

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!
Hail Satan e tutti gli Dei di Duat.

http://www.alegriadeenki.com

Post Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:16 pm

High Priestess Myla Limlal666 wrote:
http://youtu.be/r8706Zxq6a8

Ex Deo - Per Oculos Aquila

Oh!
Feel the warm embrace
Feel the thunder slay

To fly into the sky
To seek the wisdom of light
In honor of the fallen, fallen
To protect her beloved fire
To the ancestors who watch, watch
The spear pierce the enemy

For your glory
For your glory
Per oculus aquila

Oh!
Feel the warm embrace
Feel the thunder slay

Goddess of fertility
Master of war
King of all seas
Beholder of all time
Messenger of light

Jove!
My king
My sun

For your glory
For your glory
Per oculus aquila

Thanks for sharing. I have always meant to listen to ex deo.

Hail Satan!
Hail All of the Beautiful Gods and Goddesses!
Hail Hitler!
Hail all of Satan's True Warriors!
Hail the Gentile's who have died fighting for Satan and the Truth!

Post Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:16 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V5BK3vlcGk

This song is a fan cover of an anime opening, but the lyrics are inspiring for spiritual warfare and related purposes:

Our names won't be remembered
If we die like trampled flowers
I refuse to be forgotten
Written off as less than worthless

Ahh

Scream and cry
But none will hear you
Plead and beg
But none will help you
You no longer live as cattle
Will you rise and join the battle?

There are beings that live off our fears

And their words are like knives
As they play with our lives

They'll try to control you
As if they own you
Will you let them steal your freedom?

Channel the anger swelling inside you
Fighting the boundary 'till you break through
Deep in your soul there's no hesitation
So make yourself the one they all fear

There is a wild fire inside you
Burning desire you can't extinguish
Your crimson arrow
Rips through the twilight
This is the moment for war

Ahh

Sie sind das Essen und wir sind die jäger

Channel the anger swelling inside you (Ahh Ahh Ahh)
Fighting the boundary 'till you break through (Ahh Ahh Ahh)
Deep in your soul there's no hesitation (Ahh Ahh Ahh)
So make yourself the one they all fear (Ahh Ahh Ahh)

There is a wild fire inside you (Ahh Ahh Ahh)
Burning desire you can't extinguish (Ahh Ahh Ahh)
Your crimson arrow (Ahh Ahh Ahh)
Rips through the twilight (Ahh Ahh Ahh)
This is the moment ...
In a world plagued with evil and lies, the truth is found in what we are told is most evil of all lies.

Fuckin' Kikes.

Post Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:52 am

This is probably one of the best songs I've ever heard. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pdv2IGksy2o

Post Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:10 pm

In terms of music, I really love to hear Aghast (alright, I adore German women too ;)) and this piece in particular:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0xXuhZuSs0

And Henrik Nordvargr Björkk - in oceans abandoned by life i drown... to live again as a servant of darkness (2007). This is really dark and obscure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIpBV5lnxR0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1_eA-X83hw

Post Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:01 pm

I've just discovered Coal Chamber, almost 15 years too late :) lol.
On their track "Tyler's Song", it really sounds like Dez is singing "Raise your God again." Although the lyrics write that he sings "raise your guard again", that could just be a double meaning. Another line "Son, if the sun don't shine
I'll try like hell to make light from the dark". With that in mind, later "they don't give a damn, they don't give a son", son can equal sun and then it becomes clear that he is writing a song about both being a father, and about the All-Father Satan at the same time. This reinforces the idea of Satan as a Father Figure for humanity.

It's very unlikely they are christian influenced because guess what, their first bassist left the band to start a family and "accept jesus". Also they were managed by the Sharon Osborne (joo) at one time but they left that due to 'creative differences".

Just the name itself "Coal Chamber".... sounds alchemical. On the album "Chamber Music", the "O" in "Coal Chamber" is a serpent biting it's tail.

Here's a link to an interview when they look very young, skip to the minute 6:05, listen closely because at 6:40 after the guitarist explains, "we become like Satan, we become the Devil", someone responds "like God", as in Satan is God and they think so.

Wow! There are "Faun" fans here! I'm so happy :) I like them.

Post Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:44 pm

This is a Iceland Folk song dedicated to the Raven, a Sacred Animal to Our Father Satan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq4seuBFxIM

Post Mon May 04, 2015 9:26 am

Another great song of de Therion band

Therion - T.O.F The trinity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R6z7R6v2bM

Lyrics:

Inside the hof, the statues stand
They talk to us through sacred wood
Odin, Thor and Frey the god
We worship them, this trinity
Sacred lore of father Thor - the superior in the sky
was brought to us, by the lion. The salvation when we die
Door of Thor to Walhalla, is wide open to the one
who knows the key of Jupiter - adulruna of the sun
Byrghal, Sunna, Idher, Man, Haghal
Kaghv䮤, Thora, Signum foederis
T. O. F - Trinity
Open the door - O' father Thor
T. O. F - Trinity
Deep in the well I gaze, the fire of Thor I face
The surface exposes the god who's present inside my blood
To walk with gods is the goal of my spirit, body and soul
I find the gods in the maze in thunder, and godlike blaze
T. O. F - Trinity
High one and low one, you will be one
climbing the mountain, enter the sun
Byrghal and Thora, you will unite
like Frey and Freya, darkness and light
Open the door - O' father Thor
Deep in the well I gaze, the fire of Thor I face
The surface exposes the god who's present inside my blood.

Post Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:12 pm

I so Much love this Folk Music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-YCtdu7gAM
Men have forgotten that which makes them unique as men. Is not in women or money but within themselves and their associations within powerful spiritual brotherhoods of their own fellow men of their race and creed. This is the core of civilization. -HP Mageson666-

Post Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:12 pm

Hi everyone!

This is a link to shiva tandava. Shiva tandava was originally sung by great king ravana of lanka, praiseing god shiva's power and beauty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ-WoPkxpTA

Meaning in english
http://www.greenmesg.org/mantras_slokas ... totram.php

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiva_Tandava_Stotra

Hail Satan!!!

Post Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Pennywise - My God https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSNEKqWdKOM

the lyrics are on the page, pretty straight forward ;) ... then there's:

Bring Me the Horizon(their more recent work rather: "There is a Hell Believe me i've seen it, There is a Heaven, Let's keep it a Secret"; Sempiternal, Drown):

Bring Me the Horizion - Go to Hell for, Heaven's sake:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7cczTyQ4iY

it's pretty obvious from the lyrics that they're trying to tell people "ffs your going the wrong way! the real Hell is the right way!"...but most of the audience is too dim to see that apparently. it's also fairly obvious from their other songs and artwork that the band themselves unfortunately went the Saturn worship route and in their later work(the aforementioned above) they clearly regret going that route and are trying to use their music to get people to wake up from their jewy-xian nightmare...but instead most of their fans are just sayin' "that song rocks man"...

and yes i'm aware that one of the owners of Epitaph Records is of jewish descent(though iirc he wasn't an active religious member, and had actually defected from jew sh** when he started the label, Brett G. i think his name was), anyway still doesn't devalue the work of the artists themselves of the messages inside the songs that many people tend to ignore, hope you guys enjoy it

Hail Satan! and have a wonderful day and night my siblings :)

Post Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:51 am

"No Quarter" by Led Zeppelin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJm8fZ6WS5Y

Listen to this song and lyrics.

Close the door, put out the light.
You know they won't be home tonight.
The snow falls hard and don't you know?
The winds of Thor are blowing cold.
They're wearing steel that's bright and true
They carry news that must get through.

They choose the path where no-one goes.

They hold no quarter.

Walking side by side with death, The devil mocks their every step
The snow drives back the foot that's slow, The dogs of doom are howling more
They carry news that must get through, To build a dream for me and you!

They choose the path where no-one goes.

They hold no quarter. They ask no quarter.
The pain, the pain without quarter.
They ask no quarter.
The dogs of doom are howling more!
In Satan we trust!

Post Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:39 am

I love this song from Hammerfal,
i play this song when i do online warfare

Hammerfall

The Way Of The Warrior :

Lyrics :

Our time has come, get ready fight
Sisters and brothers in metal unite
The dreams that you had are about to come true
The voice of the warrior is calling for you

Turn your own deeds to his gracious glory,
And he will make you see

This is the way we want it to be
This is The Way Of The Warrior
Walking the way, the honest will see
Walking The Way Of The Warrior
Walking the way, The Way Of The Warrior

Blood-red the steel of our swords shall flow
And by the allegiance we´re ready to go
Stout are the foe, in warfare so bold
Nothing can stop us, the future we hold

Brace up, defend,
Never ever be outdone in bravery

The saints and the sinners in battle so bright, as the forces of steel will unite
The way of the warrior, the call of his life, shall lead us all into the light

The metal crusade will conquer all
Our bonds will be stronger, see the infidels fall
Surrender your soul to the Gods of steel
In the blood of the fallen the enemies kneel

Turn your own deeds to his gracious glory,
And he will make you see
Brace up, defend,
Never ever be outdone in bravery

This is the way we want it
This is the way we need it

This is the way we want it
This is the way we need it
This is the way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hEDJsABr-k
Men have forgotten that which makes them unique as men. Is not in women or money but within themselves and their associations within powerful spiritual brotherhoods of their own fellow men of their race and creed. This is the core of civilization. -HP Mageson666-

Post Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:54 pm

I really enjoyed the Ex Deo songs as I'm a huge fan of history.

This is by Iced Earth and is about Napoleons defeat at Waterloo. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh8_KZwfC_g

This next one is about Attila fighting the Romans, Some the lyrics include

"We will surely break them
We will overtake them
Fight till our deaths
Or the Christians devastation!"

And

"The gauntlet has been thrown
Contempt for the christian reign
This poison seed now sewn
And if by chance all is lost
Cut down by Roman steel
We'll suffer not as others have
Broken mind nor broken will"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh8_KZwfC_g
"Love the gift of your soul, meditate today and everyday. Meditation every day keeps the jew away." HP Mageson666

Post Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:27 pm

ShiningSerpent wrote:
"No Quarter" by Led Zeppelin
"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJm8fZ6WS5Y"

I love this song! :D

Post Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:01 am

The clip from The Ark-Let your body decide contains a reference to serpentine power:
https://youtu.be/fwlVZh8IlC8

And again from The Ark,the song Joy Surrender has interesting lyrics,this clip too contains hints they are singing about kundalini.
https://youtu.be/dtbScadWWyA

Post Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:20 pm

I listen to this music while i do my meditation routine , : Sacred Chant of Shiva

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu0_TI8_fUk

Post Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:51 pm

Wonderful Song!

Hold the Heathen Hammer High from the band, Tỳr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRKqd4CLSmI

Heathen heart
Pagan pride
Faring far
Sword by side

Tribal times
Northern nights
Hidden high
Runic rites I was told:

Hold the heathen hammer high

Hold the heathen hammer high with a battle cry
For the pagan past I live and one day will die
Hold the heathen hammer high, never turn away
Ever true unto your forefathers stalwart stay

Hold the Heathen Hammer high with a battle cry
Down the wayward way so far faring strangers stray

Weather wild
Blackened blade
Angry eyes
Ruthless raid

Heathen heart
Pagan pride
Faring far
Sword by side
Hard and cold

From a pagan past that only the heathen hold
From the far end of the world and of times untold
I bring message to your midst of the ways of old
Ways reluctantly abandoned if truth be told

Ways abandoned for a scavenger of our souls
Living on malicious lies, hiding in the holes
Cruel and credible as any our tale of trolls
Hold the heathen hammer highest of all your goals

Post Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:51 pm

This one is not about our origins, but still holds importance. When I didn't know the truth about Communism it didn't tell me much, now it gives me chills. To my brethren, that the Red Star fall fall again and forever!
https://youtu.be/W9uLz3j4Bus

Post Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:55 am

Lucifer-Jay Z

Brill!!!
Enki1690

Post Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:24 am

Unkle - Against The Grain

A cut of the wrist
Don't leave me strength
There's an arrow only I can take
Cover the marks
Don't leave me strength
Hold me while I lose my grip

Don't look up, you can save yourself
Don't look right, there ain't anybody else
Don't cry out, don't expose your name
You gotta kick against the grain

Don't look up, you can mark your name
Don't look down, you're against the grain

You're losing yourself behind the face that you created
You're losing your head inside of all that you created
You're losing your feet above the world that you created
You created
You created

Don't cry out, don't expose your name
You gotta keep against the grain

Don't look up, you can mark your grave
Don't look down, you're against the grain

Hold me when I lose my grip
I really need you
Hold me when I lose my grip
I know I'll need you

You know I'll need you
You know I'll need you

Post Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:03 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MHw0yzxHbQ

With an expensive suit,
Go on and run your corporation,
Go and kiss some ass,
You might buy half of the nation,
But you can’t buy class

You bastards think it’s funny,
Lyin’ and thieving all your life,
Think all there is is money,
Got your future strapped up tight,
Just ‘Cos You Got The Power,
That don’t mean you got the right

You can take my fingers babe,
You can take my eyes,
You can take my past and future,
It won’t make you wise,
You can have me thrown in jail,
You can steal my booze,
You can even read my mail,
Step on my blue suede shoes,

You bastards must be clever,
Got it mapped out in black and white,
But don’t forget you’ll never,
Get a dog to walk upright,

Go on out make another deal,
Feed your big fat face,
Go on out and cop a feel,
Get on somebody’s case,
You surely would be satisfied,
If you could have it all,
But time ain’t on your side,
You’re going to the wall

You think that life’s all dollars,
Greed and lust and spite,
But I wasn’t born to follow,
Like to get my sleep at night,

HEY HAVE
Image Poo people...

Post Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:20 pm

roadtorevolution wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MHw0yzxHbQ

With an expensive suit,
Go on and run your corporation,
Go and kiss some ass,
You might buy half of the nation,
But you can’t buy class

You bastards think it’s funny,
Lyin’ and thieving all your life,
Think all there is is money,
Got your future strapped up tight,

You can take my fingers babe,
You can take my eyes,
You can take my past and future,
It won’t make you wise,
You can have me thrown in jail,
You can steal my booze,
You can even read my mail,
Step on my blue suede shoes,

You bastards must be clever,
Got it mapped out in black and white,
But don’t forget you’ll never,
Get a dog to walk upright,

Go on out make another deal,
Feed your big fat face,
Go on out and cop a feel,
Get on somebody’s case,
You surely would be satisfied,
If you could have it all,
But time ain’t on your side,
You’re going to the wall

You think that life’s all dollars,
Greed and lust and spite,
But I wasn’t born to follow,
Like to get my sleep at night,

I guess I like motorhead now haha. Just look at the dude's necklace and sticker on his guitar... These guys look like national socialists to me.

Next

Return to JoyofSatan666