Board index Joy of Satan for Animal Care Dog allergies?

Dog allergies?

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.

Post Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:30 pm

Hi all, seeking help with my 1 year old boxer. When he was born from a litter of 10, he had what appeared to be a cut on his head, it has morphed into a raised keloid looking thing. He's been to the vet several times they've determined that it is only on the outer skin and not going through to say the brain. They of course prescribed anitbiotics and a topical cream but do not know what it is. They want me to take him to a pet dermatologist but I can't afford that today but we are saving for the appointment. We live in the Dallas area and it's really hot out, when I take him walking he gets hives all over. Of course everything comes down to the food. We've tried so many different foods due to his inability to ingest/digest them, in the end the only food he is able to process without runny stool and such is Science diet. I know I should be making his food and am looking also for suggestions for buying affordable meats that are not full of chemicals and recipes for this. Totally willing but may not be able to make his food due to cost but am really hoping someone on here can offer their tried and true advice.
Thank you again.

Hail Satan
Hail Andras
Hail Larajie
Sebastian Edwards

Post Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:45 pm

Demonsduat wrote:
Hi all, seeking help with my 1 year old boxer. When he was born from a litter of 10, he had what appeared to be a cut on his head, it has morphed into a raised keloid looking thing. He's been to the vet several times they've determined that it is only on the outer skin and not going through to say the brain. They of course prescribed anitbiotics and a topical cream but do not know what it is. They want me to take him to a pet dermatologist but I can't afford that today but we are saving for the appointment. We live in the Dallas area and it's really hot out, when I take him walking he gets hives all over. Of course everything comes down to the food. We've tried so many different foods due to his inability to ingest/digest them, in the end the only food he is able to process without runny stool and such is Science diet. I know I should be making his food and am looking also for suggestions for buying affordable meats that are not full of chemicals and recipes for this. Totally willing but may not be able to make his food due to cost but am really hoping someone on here can offer their tried and true advice.
Thank you again.

Hail Satan
Hail Andras
Hail Larajie

Buy the food ingredients in bulk to save on cost and many batches can be made from one shopping trip.

The raised keloid looking thing could be just that, a keloid (excessive scar tissue). It could also be an infection, cancer, or other serious medical condition. An internet search that includes a description of the raised keloid looking thing could shed some light on what it is.

Giving the dog antibiotics without first identifying what the raised keloid looking thing was is not a good course of action. If the raised spot is not a bacterial infection, the antibiotics will not help. The veterinarian should have identified what the raised spot was before prescribing treatment. The veterinarian may be out to make money at the expense of people's pets since he prescribed antibiotics without first determining there was a bacterial infection. Additionally, the veterinarian should have been able to look at the raised spot and have an idea as to what it may be. You should probably look for a different, more professional veterinarian.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Return to Joy of Satan for Animal Care