Board index Joy of Satan for Animal Care Cats

Cats

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.

Post Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:21 am

I have two cats and a couple of questions. First, when I meditate they come running all happy, with exitment in their eyes and want me to pet them. Always. What may be their experience when I meditate?
The male cat gives us a little trubble since he always urinate on the floor outside of his box. He also likes to urinate in in the Zink and bathtub, which is okay, since it is just to rinse down. How can I show him it is not okey to urinate on the floor?
The last question is about the most speciel cat I ever known.We had to put him down since he got really sick, and suffered a lot. I think about him so often and wonder about the spirit of an animal. I would be thankful for information about what happens to an animal in death.

Post Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:28 pm

In the 12/09/08 sermon by High Priestess Maxine Dietrich:

In closing, I would also like to mention that animals such as cats and dogs, also insects can see our auras. When we meditate, often our pet friends will try to sit on our lap or come to us. This is because they are attracted to our auras.

A male cat urinating outside a litter box can have a wide array of causes. He could have a urinary tract infection or may be marking territory. The litter box needs to be clean and cleaned out every day. He may not like the texture of the litter in the litter box or may not like it covered (if the litter box is covered). The litter box may be too small or could be too close to where he eats. There are a lot of reasons why he may not be using the litter box. Eliminating the possibility of a urinary tract infection (If he is not straining or acting painful when he does urinate in addition to no blood in the urine and not dribbling, but full on peeing, then he probably does not have a urinary tract infection) before trying other methods would save a lot of trial and error if an infection is the cause.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Post Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:19 pm

sometimes cats do bad stuff like this and act like they are too stupid to notice it. your cat is joking with you lol

Post Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:07 pm

My dog wants to come to my lap too! Aha :)!!
How did i never thought of that interesting

Post Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:46 am

Vilda wrote:
The last question is about the most speciel cat I ever known.We had to put him down since he got really sick, and suffered a lot. I think about him so often and wonder about the spirit of an animal. I would be thankful for information about what happens to an animal in death.

I think it's much the same as when humans die. I know of someone with a dog that I believe has reincarnated and been with them in this life before, and in a previous one. I think they reincarnate into the same breed, like humans reincarnate into the same race.

Return to Joy of Satan for Animal Care