Board index Joy of Satan for Animal Care Please Take the Time to Sign and Protest

Please Take the Time to Sign and Protest

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.

Post Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:53 pm

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
11/1/2013 at 6:39 PM

This is a more serious issue than most people know. For the lazy individuals who can't be bothered, if not enough people take action against this, it will only go on. In addition, for those of you who do not eat meat, much is also being done to destroy crops with this same kind of artificial tampering, which also includes seeds for one's garden. Our entire food chain is being seriously contaminated and as long as people sit back, pass the buck and don't bother to take any individual action, this will go on and at some time, everyone is going to regret it. As this isn't anything belief specific or religious, this link can be forwarded to many others.

http://truthaboutchicken.org/?utm_sourc ... CCPetition

The latter half of the URL is cut off, and will not highlight after the message is sent through [Mercury is retrograde]. This is very important. Please add the cut off to your address bar after putting in the first part URL. Also, I note in addition to the food we eat being tampered with and being very unhealthy, many different foods such as chicken tend to go bad abnormally fast anymore. This is obviously the result of the growth accelerators...so what does this do to the consumers? Also, many crops are abnormal hybrids and are genetically altered, so this sort of thing affects vegetarians as well. It includes ALL of our food, both meat and vegetables; fruits, grains...

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

http://www.joyofsatan.com

(DISCLAIMER: Soten Wolf IS NOT MAXINE DIETRICH. Thank you and Hail Satan!)

I hope everyone who sees this will sign because this is very serious!

HAIL SATAN!!

Thank you for your input ShiningSerpent666. Hail Satan!

I used to have a pet chicken who was later torn apart by my step dad's dog. She was pretty much my familiar and would follow me around the whole farm ( I was a little girl at the time) I used to let her sit in my wagon when I went on bike rides and took her every where with me. I think it's horrible the way these gentle beings are mistreated, interbred, and genetically engineered to fit an obese person's needs.
Kimii Crowwing

I know that this was posted ages ago but just to let you know that I have signed the petition!
I hope things can change and these poor animals are able to get better treatment and so on...

Signed as well; that image of the fast-growing chicken was seriously unsettling.

Return to Joy of Satan for Animal Care