Board index JoS Mature & Experienced Jewish Septic Tank

Jewish Septic Tank

This group is for experienced, dedicated, mature, adult Satanists. Those who have been dedicated Satanists for a year or more, and have a sufficient knowledge and understanding of Satanism.

www.joyofsatan.org

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:43 pm

First, I would like to thank Satan for protecting my body and my belongings the last few days. My area had some very bad weather, but I truly got lucky. It is true that Satan takes care of his own. HAIL SATAN!

At work the other day somebody showed me a video while I was taking a break. The video was outrageous and sickening. That video was just a short clip of an hour long video created by Sunni Muslims. The contents of this video are more proof of the dysfunctional world that is created by the jews and their false, suicidal religions.

http://jihadology.net/2014/05/17/al-fur ... ds-part-4/

This is reality. The above is what the world will become if we allow the jewish puppetmasters and their lackeys run the world. If mankind does not wake up to this viscious hoax then America, along with the rest of the world, will be thrown into the jewish septic tank.

IN this video they kill in the name of their disgusting jewish god. IN fact, they delight in it. Then they claim that the djinn are their enemies. They claim that their god is merciful and should be feared. SATAN NEVER KILLED ANYBODY! It is the jewish god that delights in the pain and suffering of others.

This is for those who are only concerned with themselves. Those who do not take Satanism seriously. GROW UP! This has been going on for centuries. And if everybody continues to be "soft", then out enemy will continue to do this until we are all being beheaded in our own house.

All of the strong and faithful BRothers and Sisters in Satan! I Salute you! HAIL SATAN!
I have to go. Break time is short.

Hail Satan!
Hail All of the Beautiful Gods and Goddesses!
Hail Hitler!
Hail all of Satan's True Warriors!
Hail the Gentile's who have died fighting for Satan and the Truth!

Return to JoS Mature & Experienced