Board index JoyofSatan666 Potard-Bongoloid Thread

Potard-Bongoloid Thread

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Wed May 28, 2014 4:49 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Potards have the repeating main arguments. One is as you mention the plant.

Another big one is booze and smokes is legal so should potarded be. Just over half a million people in America where killed in the bloodiest war in its history the American [Rothschild started] civil war. Smoking kills the same amount of American's a year, not to mention the huge personal, social and medical cost involved. Booze destroys homes, makes people brain damaged, damaged in general, causes birth defects like smoking and has killed more people on earth then most wars and just keeps a chugging. The last thing we need is another legalized path to become retarded and cause more damage to people and society. People can't handle two vices and you want a third....Potard.

Why do you think the Jooz are traditionally behind the booze'in, brain damagez trade and industry for the same reason they push potard with reverse psychology.

The industrialization argument. Hemp plants for such is not the same for pot. We can have industrialized hemp without potarded.

Medicinal perhaps but this would stay for a small minority of people who have an illness it can help.....Not recreational use do you sit around all day and take medicine for an illness you don't have. Potarded.

The war on drugs is not working so legalize potard. There is no war on drugs that's just political jive talking. There are drug enforcement acts that are enforced daily by police agencies tasked with such. If not for such the drug problem would be a million times worse then it is. Their job is to curb the flow of illegal narcotics as much as possible that's all.

By the above logic criminalization of all drugs from crack to meth should be legalized as well. Along with rape and murder because keeping those illegal has not stopped people from rape and murder. What they fail to understand is the point of laws are to fully stop but to curb. Potarded.

I have a right to put potard in my body. Fine, but you also have the responsibility that comes with that choice you made on your own will to deal with facing the music if caught potarded.

Making potard illegal criminalizes many decent citizens. No, knowing that potard is a illegal narcotic and still choosing to engage in growth, distribution and use of it they chose to engage in criminal activity.

Potard expands human consciousness. Then why does it make people more brain damaged the more they do. Leaving them heavily brain damaged or burnt out in time otherwise know as full potard. Just babbling on potard does not a philosopher make.

Potard is not addicting. Then why are you potard. Pot is addicting this has been known by the Vedic culture for thousands of years they also know it does damage to vital organs in long term use. Just look at the mentality of a potard without potard they start to show signs of withdraw and addiction.

The rest of the arguments revolve around them invoking personal freedoms and rights like they are Washington at Valley Forge. The fact is they have a drug addiction.

Because they are addicted like any addicted person they will tell themselves good things about their bad habits and internalize such lies over time. They don't want to be responsible to the larger nation or community they are part of and understand narcotics is not just about them its about the whole of society and its greater impact. This consideration is why we have laws on anything in the start. Just admit you love getting potard and stop trying to turn it into a religion already [too late its been done]. This is why they base their own life on a potard plant. All addicts frame their life around their personal addiction.

Because so many potards are petty liberal Bourgeoisie types they have turned their potard addiction into a pseudo moral crusade with them upon the cross as saints and martyrs. This is part of the psychology of this type. Self absorbed, brats and goofballs in love with their own perceived righteousness and too much time and money on their hands. They don't have a drug problem your just the insert shut up word here_________.

These silly potards really get in the way of meaningful political activism and discourse, you know the kind that stops a nation from being destroyed ,what's more important legally abolishing the Fed or potardom. Potardom of course. They are obnoxious as Veeeeegans who are the younger generation of the above. Every generation of this type requires its own bandwagon, moral solipsism to assign self worth and meaning.

Good find by Belthazorthemighty. Some important parts:

http://www.mapi.com/blog/the-ayurvedic- ... juana.html

In Ayurveda, cannabis used as a recreational drug is considered toxic to the mind and body. It has been used for thousands of years as a component in various preparations but not as an isolated herb....

Medical Research on Marijuana (Cannabis) Current reviews of the medical research literature suggest that daily consumption of cannabis in teens is associated with depression and anxiety and development of schizophrenia. Studies indicate that its use can have an irreversible, long-term effect on the brain. Imaging studies show significant changes in brain function and, with continued use, the appearance of functional ‘holes’ — vast areas of brain matter that are dysfunctional. There is some evidence that regional structural changes are associated with cannabis use patterns as well as measures of psychopathology. The volume of cortical grey matter is progressively reduced in schizophrenia, with larger grey matter volume decreases associated with cannabis use. A current neurophysiological model indicates cannabis-induced schizophrenia is a distortion of normal late-postnatal brain maturation. Adolescent exposure to cannabis transiently disturbs physiological control of the endogenous cannabinoid system over brain function. As a result, THC (the primary active ingredient in cannabis) may adversely affect adolescent experience-dependent maturation of neural wiring within prefrontal cortical areas. Depending on the amount, time and duration of use, this may ultimately lead to the development of psychosis or schizophrenia. Together, these studies highlight the cannabis-related dysfunction of the prefrontal cortex, the central switchboard of executive control and decision-making. Think of the prefrontal cortex as the highest, most powerful value of the ‘intellect.’ As such and as part of a distributed neural reward system, the prefrontal cortex is responsible for guiding our thinking, emotions and behavior along evolutionary, non-destructive pathways. Drugs can be used, abused or addictive. Abuse is a behavior that continues to occur in the face of obvious negative consequences because one is uneducated or unaware; however, addiction is a brain disease characterized by impaired behavior control that is evident to others while the individual affected becomes increasingly distorted and dysfunctional in their thinking, feelings and behaviors. Gambling may be exciting, but you end up in financial and family ruin most of the time. THC disrupts prefrontal cortical function communication with other brain regions. If the prefrontal cortex goes offline, then our ability to monitor and respond properly to negative outcomes (think of a variety of brain and behavioral problems) is reduced and eventually lost. One is left with the addiction and increasing difficulties in life. Recent research suggests chronic interference with the endocannabinoid system by marijuana use may facilitate drug dependence and impair the body’s natural homeostatic balancing mechanisms. - See more at: http://www.mapi.com/blog/the-ayurvedic- ... sKScN.dpuf

descarte666 wrote:
You would be banging your head on a wall. The average drunk man can only read the bra size on his gold digging wife's back and the menu at his favorite bar. Reading and interpreting someone else's refined and educated ideas is the last thing on these people's minds. And I say the word mind very lightly.

That stoner isn't a threat; he plays right into the jew program. It is disheartening to see younger people in universities clamoring on and on about the human rights and benefits that comes with being potarded. Weed has become the new god to this young generation. They put it onto a pedestal and worship it as some sort of divine plant that grants immortal stupidity.

Btw racist, Talmudic yhvh says that all plants are good for you in genesis 1:29. (typical bible thumper, pot head propaganda)SO that must mean I can shove poison ivy up my ass and I will be healthier than ever. While I am at it, why don't I just combust plant matter and play angry birds while I take a shit. Yea, I am a revolutionary. Free worldyolo!
[/quote]

Post Wed May 28, 2014 11:47 am

People need to understand what can happen if they abuse drugs. First, you are spending money on something that gives negative value. Smoking kike sticks wastes money--it also ruins your health. You lose the younger years, not the years of infirmity which come sooner if you smoke. Besides ruining your health, kike sticks can program the soul that money is bad--and that can induce poverty in future lives. Not to mention the poverty coming directly from wasting money on kike sticks. And now, more than ever--each pack of kike sticks will cost you roughly half an ounce of silver. You smoke a pack a day, you are wasting 3 1/2 ounces of silver a week. Around 6 weeks, it adds up to a whole tub. Given roughly 2 1/2 years, it adds to a monster box of silver. And that's just the money you waste on kike sticks themselves. Throw in doctor visits, cold pills for the extra colds you get, and missed work, it can add up to even more. And a monster box of silver could make the difference between getting through the financial crisis in reasonable condition and being destitute.

Alcohol is another waste of money. Here, there is nothing wrong with taking a small amount of fine beer, wine, or liquor on rare occasions. However, drinking a 6-pack of beer on a regular Friday night is not "a small amount". And neither is a whole fifth of vodka or a bottle of cheap wine. At the stores around where I live, a 24-pack of beer costs about the same as an ounce of silver. And that's just the beer. Drink and drive, it goes way up. Fines of 5 tubs of silver's worth (and more for legal expenses), plus loss of driver license, follow if you get caught. If you get into an accident, these costs go up even more--if you survive. You kill someone else because of drink driving, you are looking at significant jail time, and expenses that could be more expensive than several monster boxes of silver. For negative value, which can program the soul to reject money. Not to mention, auto insurance goes up to more than double if you are caught drink driving.

If we have other drugs, the same effect is even worse. Yes, weed is better than some of the shit that is prescribed--such as Paxil, Seroquel, and Xanax. However, it is still dangerous. The price of the weed, even where legal, is plenty high. You are ruining your lungs, while spending money that could exceed the price of a tub of silver for 2 ounces of weed. The weed is not going to save you when the financial system collapses. The silver might. As with drink driving, drug driving results in extremely high legal costs, surges in insurance premiums, and possible jail time. And you could get badly hurt. Which could cost more than several monster boxes of silver, plus lost productive time and unnecessary suffering which could ruin your soul. Cocaine and heroin, and meth, are also dangerous and expensive.

Now, I believe in responsibility to the responsible. However, you do not have a spare body or mind--or soul. Besides the above dangers, these substances open your soul to angels. Yes, you could do a cleansing--your soul will be impaired during this cleanse. Plus, by the time you seal your aura, the angels could already do the damage. You get more attacks, they are able to buff the effect of programming your soul to damnation, and you could even be moved to do something stupid while the drugs are interfering with logic. Would you like to wake up in a church because of this stupidity? The angels would love to see you end up there, and will work toward that end if you give them that chance.

Bad enough when you are having problems because of bad programming in past lives, abuse in this life, a past substance abuse problem, or simply because the angels are able to tamper with your environment. But, throwing in a few drugs can make the problem worse. I don't know about any of you, but I think I would rather spend the money on things that are going to help me through the coming financial collapse. Plus, with Saturn headed for Sagittarius, I do not need to give the angels any help in getting the jokehovian witlesses to force me back or to be impoverished when the dollar becomes toilet paper. If I have enough money to pay for the expenses of a drink driving crash, I have the money for several monster boxes of silver. Which can help get me through the financial collapse ahead.

Can your beer get you through a total financial collapse that lasts 2 or more years? Can those cancer sticks? Can weed? Or other drugs, street or prescription? While it might be tempting to store them as barter for trade with those who are without, one ounce of silver is going to be more compact than a case of beer and hold up better than a similar value of weed. Plus, with the coming shortage of silver, that ounce of silver is going to hold value far better than drugs. In the end, those who are thinking of spending money on weed just because it becomes legal would be better off buying silver instead.

Post Wed May 28, 2014 1:39 pm

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Very good advice mate.

Im currently having a small party everyday, if i dont have a certain something i go crazy might be a sign of addiction creeping in i asked our Lord Satan for advice yesterday he told me to stop taking it, i lasted all day then stupidly took it at night, feel really really bad for going against fathers advice. I think hes going to help me through it when i want to quit myself i think thats the key but im glad to have father and you guys/girls for help and advice when i finish my party. Sheer stupidity i know, thinking its harmless but i know now its not.
Enki1690

Post Wed May 28, 2014 10:01 pm

I used to smoke pretty regulary, thinking it could be used as a meditation aid. This, however, is not the case. Any progress I seemed to be making disappeared or greatly reduced itself after completely giving it up. It's just not useful or necessary for advancing your mind at all, despite all the pseudo-philosophical kids touting it as the epitomie of existence. In fact, I've watched some of my brightest, wittiest friends become blubbering drones that only exist to smoke weed. When you decide you really want to spiritually advance and be a worthy SS, you know you don't need it. I gave all my stuff away and haven't looked back since. A few rounds of alternate nostril breathing gives the same effect anyway.

That and the enemy does use it to fuck with you. I'm pretty certain I experienced this, and it's just a really confusing mess that can be avoided by giving it up and seriously mediating.
Ave Satanas!

Post Wed May 28, 2014 10:37 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

What does that even mean? Its just become a blanket statement that has taken on its own PC tone. A way to appear to say something while saying nothing at all.

enemyofjeezuz wrote:
I believe in responsibility to the responsible

Post Thu May 29, 2014 12:01 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:
What does that even mean? Its just become a blanket statement that has taken on its own PC tone. A way to appear to say something while saying nothing at all.

enemyofjeezuz wrote:
I believe in responsibility to the responsible

Each of us is responsible for our actions. Those who use drugs are going to suffer consequences, and they are responsible for those consequences. Anyone can and should learn what those consequences are going to be, so they can make informed decisions. This "Responsibility to the responsible" is even on the Joy of Satan site--along with that stupidity is the only sin. Thus, if one realizes that there are grave negative consequences to using drugs and decides to use them anyways, they have committed the sin of stupidity and must face the consequences.

As for those pushing drugs, that's another matter. Those who push drugs (whether at the street level or at the level of the Establishment) are trying to trick, coerce, force, or otherwise get people to use them who otherwise would not. Often, they obscure information and push only the positive side. As often as not, it is kikes that push drugs (and especially in the medical settings where the even worse drugs are usually prescribed). Those who push use of drugs on innocent people are the real villains. Those using them will face the natural consequences--including those mentioned through the remainder of the above post.

Post Thu May 29, 2014 3:41 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Responsibility to the responsible is really a meaningless term from the LaVey manifesto. Its a got a fortunate cookie quality to it. And people can put it into anything they like. Its a platitude like that. LaVey pushed a lot of things together in a hurried pace for that book,, including taking whole swaths of pages word for word from other books. And he was really just a Libertarian of his day. Hence such a saying fits into that mode of thinking more then anything deeper. The ideal of personal responsibility of a mature adult being able to handle their own life intelligently hence equalling to individual liberty. Without a God or government breathing down their neck.

Now its just used to justify any stupid thing and never have to provide a appropriate argument.

What about the irresponsible....

Post Thu May 29, 2014 6:51 am

About the irresponsible: Generally, irresponsibility amounts to stupidity. You do things (like drugs) because of some supposed benefit, you do not thoroughly research the cost/benefit, you are effectively being stupid. And, as Hoodedcobra often states, using drugs has an extremely high cost. Much of that cost is spiritual, including opening oneself up to the angels. This tends to trash the soul, and this damage may last beyond this lifetime. Failure to account for that potential cost amounts to stupidity, the only major sin in Satanism.

The responsible will generally research these things and account for the extremely high cost versus the tiny and/or imaginary benefit before starting such a stupid course as taking drugs. Anyone with half a brain and willing to use it will realize that, even if weed is perfectly legal and widely available cheaply, it is just plain stupid to do it. The same for all other recreational drugs. Whether it be something like aspirin or Tylenol, or designer drugs intended to give kicks, abusing them provides zero benefits and high costs.

Which is why I never started smoking, drinking, or using drugs. Not while I was in high school. Not while I was in college, when beer was readily accessible and "everyone" was drinking it. Not while I was a jokehovian witless. Not after I quit the jokehovians. And not now. I place too high a value on my brain and my liver to ruin it for such stupidity as drug use--including weed and booze.

Post Thu May 29, 2014 8:21 am

The circularion in the spnial fluid and the meridians is often blocked at the base of the neck. Doing drugs like marihuana just makes this block even stronger, so if one want's to raise his/her kundalini, then give up being "potarded" (lol @ this word :D )
"One cannot 'de-Nazify' the Gods." -Savitri Devi

Post Thu May 29, 2014 12:42 pm

I know thats the first i have heard the term potard ha ha what a quality term :D
Enki1690

Post Fri May 30, 2014 8:28 am

I agree that "potarded", meaning one that continually smokes weed, means stupidity. Doing drugs for "recreational" use is stupid, and has grave consequences--and these effects can go into future lives. Is it really worth it? I don't think so.

Post Fri May 30, 2014 11:18 am

Lovely!
It's actually amazing how contradictory characters(like the jews, and others who think they know what they're doing) can so easily influence the vast majority into a blind faith(thread example). No, it's not lovely and not amazing. It's sad, and I'm going mad realising I can't fix this before my body expires, although I know it's only a silly/stupid lil trick.

I was actually one of them... and I'm not sure how I got out!
I remember long time ago, reading something like "Wine is not for kings, cuz they need clear judgement. It's for those who suffer, to sooth their wounds". So I took their advice.
To be fair, the proverb is not wrongly/contradictory formulated. But I saw the lil trick in it a few days ago. Subliminal message cleverly(?) disguised as good advice.
What is more important: a clear mind, or suffering? They're both as important! Humans won't get a clear mind unless they overcome their problems(which is NOT by getting drunk). And real Kings are those who climb all the mountains, not those who get there because of their daddy(and I'm not talking about succession or inheritance only: take the word king as in something superior)!
There's more! But I'm sure you know a lot more than me... I'm just spilling my frustration... I'm actually angry.

I think we must consider problems as opportunities to shine rather than just another problem we need to forget about(get drunk/waisted and such).

In appreciation of awareness, I quote descarte666 message again.
HP Mageson666][quote="descarte666 wrote:
You would be banging your head on a wall. The average drunk man can only read the bra size on his gold digging wife's back and the menu at his favorite bar. Reading and interpreting someone else's refined and educated ideas is the last thing on these people's minds. And I say the word mind very lightly.

That stoner isn't a threat; he plays right into the jew program. It is disheartening to see younger people in universities clamoring on and on about the human rights and benefits that comes with being potarded. Weed has become the new god to this young generation. They put it onto a pedestal and worship it as some sort of divine plant that grants immortal stupidity.

Btw racist, Talmudic yhvh says that all plants are good for you in genesis 1:29. (typical bible thumper, pot head propaganda)SO that must mean I can shove poison ivy up my ass and I will be healthier than ever. While I am at it, why don't I just combust plant matter and play angry birds while I take a shit. Yea, I am a revolutionary. Free worldyolo!
[/quote][/quote]
"The Truth lies silent in an ocean of lies.
You'll definitely find it just before you drawn.
And then, you'll become silence."
ANONYMOUS

Post Fri May 30, 2014 5:01 pm

Tintri Neidr wrote:
"potarded" (lol @ this word :D )

Hail Satan!
Hail All of the Beautiful Gods and Goddesses!
Hail Hitler!
Hail all of Satan's True Warriors!
Hail the Gentile's who have died fighting for Satan and the Truth!

Post Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:22 pm

though I've never smoked nor I have never used drugs such as marijuana, before being a SS if occasionally drank some beer came out Friday and Saturday when partying with friends
but then later when I start with the meditations noticed that after taking 2 or 3 beers but I did not feel drunk at all down my vibration and energy of my aura, so I decided to let it and not to drink alcohol anymore
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628

Post Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:46 pm

In my experience (and I am far from alone in this opinion,) marijuana is more closely akin to coffee than to tobacco or alcohol. ..but I see that nobody here is bitching about THE gateway drug caffeine and how it is fed to our children...or sucrose for that matter, a DEADLY AND HIGHLY ADDICTIVE PSYCHOACTIVE DRUG that is killing almost everybody you know right now as we speak, and is one of the few commodities subsidized by our wonderful government. (Make sugar illegal in the U.S., pull it off the shelf, and in three days you will have a bloodbath in the streets like nothing ever before seen in history.) The main reason some of the more sanctimonious members of society (usually while hiding behind their ssri-antidepressant-induced self-righteous smirks) like to call out pot users in particular, cherry picking from all the smackheads and pillmongers among us, is that weed makes people feel happy. Some people don't like others to be discernibly happy, or to display a lack of concern for trivial problems. Almost any other reason you can conjure up to demonize the substance can be debunked by overwhelming evidence. Furthermore, most problems stemming from marijuana use can be directly attributed to the fact that it is illegal; and obviously this substance was made illegal for totally economic and political reasons. (..ever heard of something called alcohol prohibition? ..how'd that work out for ya?) (I would challenge you to produce any real evidence of any intelligible real-world reason as to why cannabis should be illegal, given the fact that wishy-washy Harry Anslinger was obviously of semitic ancestry.) (If you know anything about the commodity crop hemp, then you know that the real reason its cultivation is currently illegal in the U.S. has absolutely nothing to do with marijuana, and everything to do with big energy, big pharma, pesticide/fertilizer manufacturers, and textile producers-- teh joos.) it gives the user a more transparent perspective on just such issues as this redundant crap. If a Satanist uses cannabis to his advantage, even if only for hedonistic pleasure, with little negative consequence, then why would any of the rest of us condemn him for exercising his prerogative choice? Personally, I couldn't give a flying fuck less what you or anybody else think about it, Satanist or otherwise..or Ea himself for that matter; this sort of defiance, that apparently sandpapers your asshole so badly, is assuredly the one inborn trait which defines a true Satanist. If I want to smoke horse shit dipped in diesel fuel, and it helps me get through the day, that is my business and does not affect you in any real sense unless I will it to be so; I am sure most of the rest of the members here subscribe to this same attitude, whether they like smoking horse shit or not. Satanism is about making the choice to find one's own way, otherwise known as non-conformism. Romans:13 doesn't apply to us. If you have never smoked weed, your opinion on the matter has absolutely no value anyway. But hey don't listen to me, I'm just a babbling stoned retard with slober hanging from the corner of my mouth..duhr duh duhr...

This thread stinks of RHP philosophy.

"We always condemn most in others...that which we most fear in ourselves."

Post Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:58 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

This below is a person who's gone full potarded. Thank you for proving my point of why people should stay off the potard. We are not going to tell you good things about your bad drug habit....El Potardo. Yes this makes you mad, understood.

Malmsteen wrote:
In my experience (and I am far from alone in this opinion,) marijuana is more closely akin to coffee than to tobacco or alcohol. ..but I see that nobody here is bitching about THE gateway drug caffeine and how it is fed to our children...or sucrose for that matter, a DEADLY AND HIGHLY ADDICTIVE PSYCHOACTIVE DRUG that is killing almost everybody you know right now as we speak, and is one of the few commodities subsidized by our wonderful government. (Make sugar illegal in the U.S., pull it off the shelf, and in three days you will have a bloodbath in the streets like nothing ever before seen in history.) The main reason some of the more sanctimonious members of society (usually while hiding behind their ssri-antidepressant-induced self-righteous smirks) like to call out pot users in particular, cherry picking from all the smackheads and pillmongers among us, is that weed makes people feel happy. Some people don't like others to be discernibly happy, or to display a lack of concern for trivial problems. Almost any other reason you can conjure up to demonize the substance can be debunked by overwhelming evidence. Furthermore, most problems stemming from marijuana use can be directly attributed to the fact that it is illegal; and obviously this substance was made illegal for totally economic and political reasons. (..ever heard of something called alcohol prohibition? ..how'd that work out for ya?) (I would challenge you to produce any real evidence of any intelligible real-world reason as to why cannabis should be illegal, given the fact that wishy-washy Harry Anslinger was obviously of semitic ancestry.) (If you know anything about the commodity crop hemp, then you know that the real reason its cultivation is currently illegal in the U.S. has absolutely nothing to do with marijuana, and everything to do with big energy, big pharma, pesticide/fertilizer manufacturers, and textile producers-- teh joos.) it gives the user a more transparent perspective on just such issues as this redundant crap. If a Satanist uses cannabis to his advantage, even if only for hedonistic pleasure, with little negative consequence, then why would any of the rest of us condemn him for exercising his prerogative choice? Personally, I couldn't give a flying fuck less what you or anybody else think about it, Satanist or otherwise..or Ea himself for that matter; this sort of defiance, that apparently sandpapers your asshole so badly, is assuredly the one inborn trait which defines a true Satanist. If I want to smoke horse shit dipped in diesel fuel, and it helps me get through the day, that is my business and does not affect you in any real sense unless I will it to be so; I am sure most of the rest of the members here subscribe to this same attitude, whether they like smoking horse shit or not. Satanism is about making the choice to find one's own way, otherwise known as non-conformism. Romans:13 doesn't apply to us. If you have never smoked weed, your opinion on the matter has absolutely no value anyway. But hey don't listen to me, I'm just a babbling stoned retard with slober hanging from the corner of my mouth..duhr duh duhr...

Post Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:41 pm

But hey don't listen to me, I'm just a babbling stoned retard with slober hanging from the corner of my mouth..duhr duh duhr...

I am not sure if you are being a troll, or serious. Your whole "essay" was a load of bull shit to me.
Sourd an chiehl
Verily blessed are those that are enwrapped in the realization of leaving the path of total destruction; taking the path of creation... The Satanic warrior despises comfort in the limited, yearns for the infinite, beyond all that is limited and becomes the truly defined limitless.

Keep doing Reverse Torah Rituals!
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html
post68097.html#p68097

Post Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:00 pm

Sugar is bad for you as Ben Klassen wrote about and really, every one know's this, same with tobacco. Like secretly inside of stoner's soul's they know marijuana is bad. Every one know's tobacco is bad as well and really only idiot's smoke pack's a day, just like only idiot's smoke marijuana every day.

Look, stoner's think it is some religious luxury and have thus created a culture of rebelliousness around it because they don't have any direction in life. You can thank the kike's running the music industries, media industries and the kikes controlling all the wealth, producing the effect of gentile's having little vehicle's for expression of our soul's and being ousted from positions of leadership.
"If we divide the human race into three categories – founders, maintainers, and
destroyers of culture – the Aryan stock alone can be considered as representing
the first category." - Adolf Hitler

Post Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:59 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Klassen recommended a diet of fruit which is full of what again??

Sugar is not bad for people your cells run on it. Blood sugar.....

Refined and over processed sugar is not the best for you this is true. Organic sugar is different its also got important minerals in it. When people are looking at soft drinks they are also overlooking everything in there as well as the refined sugar.

NaziMan12 wrote:
Sugar is bad for you as Ben Klassen wrote about and really, every one know's this, same with tobacco. Like secretly inside of stoner's soul's they know marijuana is bad. Every one know's tobacco is bad as well and really only idiot's smoke pack's a day, just like only idiot's smoke marijuana every day.

Look, stoner's think it is some religious luxury and have thus created a culture of rebelliousness around it because they don't have any direction in life. You can thank the kike's running the music industries, media industries and the kikes controlling all the wealth, producing the effect of gentile's having little vehicle's for expression of our soul's and being ousted from positions of leadership.

Post Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:07 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Caffeine is not a drug either. People are pushing themselves too hard, not sleeping properly, not exercising or eating right. So there pumping up on Caffeine, refined sugar and all kinds of simulants to keep them going. So natural they crash out after awhile. It was the caffeine that was keeping them from crashing early.

Where potard just makes you a tard the more you do of it. Evidenced by El Potardo calling drinking a coffee a "deadly and highly psychoactive drug."

Potard on the other hand has been proven to act as a gateway drug that causes paranoia as well . A candy bar or coffee has not. Unlike El Potardo's raving claims. Remember that old commercial with the "this is your brain on drugs." Well that post of his is the same. This is your brain on potard.

Post Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:29 pm
hammerofthegods_666 Site Admin

LightAlgur wrote:
But hey don't listen to me, I'm just a babbling stoned retard with slober hanging from the corner of my mouth..duhr duh duhr...

I am not sure if you are being a troll, or serious. Your whole "essay" was a load of bull shit to me.

It's sad that so many numb-nuts will come to Satanism thinking that it will give a "free-for-all." These individuals are the ones that go retarded from pot and/or other drugs and crawl back to Christ. If one were to look at the gospels closer, one would see that Christ would have been the ideal drunk and stoner, no questions asked, and how being a potard has no place in Satanism. Christianity is the home for the stupid, the reject, the loser, as these were Christ's best friends, when looking at the gospel tales.

For those who still need to be told that Christianity and marijuana fit together much better than Satanism and marijuana, you are in denial, as Christianity and related CREATE the problems. And for the POTARD who said that this thread "reeks of the right-hand path," the saying "takes one to know one" clearly applies to you.

Satanism is about telling the truth, and the truth is that Christianity and related Jewish programs create drug use and addiction, just like it creates stupidity in general. Drugs such as marijuana and stupidity go together hand-in-hand.

Satanism is not a free-for-all. Satanism is freedom FROM such clouded delusions.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

Post Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:49 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Caffeine is not a drug either

caffeine is not bad, I for example I like to take a cup of coffee in the morning before starting meditation and noticed that clears me and improves my concentration
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!

Post Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:15 pm

hammerofthegods_666 wrote:
LightAlgur wrote:

I
High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

Indeed

It's no coincidence I have seen many case's here in my city where currently using and lifelong users Of Methamphentamine, one of the most atrocious drugs ever, are VERY knowledgeable of bible verses.

One night at the park I was spying on a methamphetamine man, who was currently very high on it, and he was looking into the sky reciting biblical quote's and praising the gray's. He was also gesturing his hand's, body language and all of that jazz into the sky as if some thing was there. He was praising the enemy god the whole night and recanting very specific, pro and advanced praises of the enemy GREY ALIENS, allies and masters of the kikes.

I look at his belonging's and there it was, a nasty and contaminated bible. I threw it in the trash. When I was working one day I encountered the same thing - a half clothed tattoo'd, GONE OUT OF HIS MIND, old man who was probably high on the methamphetamine, broad daylight, this man had VERY ADVANCED KNOWLEDGE of biblical verses. This points to the fact that on drugs the greyish wolves can easily control you, also evidenced by the paragraph above this one.

I talked with an OK methamphetamine user and she confirmed that alot of the homeless (who are also drug users, Meth Amphetamine) are close to "religion".

Weed is definitely a gate way drug as I have seen growing up. After weed we started scraping resin (burnt up weed), we started doing pills, pharmaceuticals, and lots of alcohol.

Let us see how vexed they have made our people and take revenge on the grey pig's, crushing them out of the cosmos
"If we divide the human race into three categories – founders, maintainers, and
destroyers of culture – the Aryan stock alone can be considered as representing
the first category." - Adolf Hitler

Post Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:53 pm

Malmsteen wrote:

I like your quote. Here let me throw one your way.

At first the addict merely denies the truth to himself. But as the addiction, like a malignant tumor, slowly and progressively expands and invades more and more of the healthy tissue of his life and mind and world, the addict begins to deny the truth to others as well as to himself. - Floyd P. Garret

That was fun. Now lets play connect the dots.

Symptoms of Mild Retardation
•Slower than normal in all areas
•No unusual physical signs
•Can learn practical skills
•Reading and math skills up to grades 3-6
•Can conform socially
•Can learn daily task skills
•Functions in society

Symptoms of Marijuana
Study difficulties: reduced ability to learn and retain information
Apathy, drowsiness, lack of motivation
Personality and mood changes
Inability to understand things clearly
Sensory distortion
Panic
Anxiety
Poor coordination of movement
Lowered reaction time
After an initial “up,” the user feels sleepy or depressed
Increased heartbeat (and risk of heart attack)

Hence the term potard.

Make sure to share this with your friends down at the righteous potard threads.

Hail Satan!
Hail All of the Beautiful Gods and Goddesses!
Hail Hitler!
Hail all of Satan's True Warriors!
Hail the Gentile's who have died fighting for Satan and the Truth!

Post Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:08 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Just who wants Gentiles hooked on potard, boozetard and just dumbtard?

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:14 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The above is something to consider before becoming a bongoloid, like Malmsteen. Who's presence the thread shall be given new title to demonstrate.

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:43 pm

When I was in the 5th grade, we had an anti-drug day in class and we went over all the harmful effects of drugs. I remember saying to myself out loud "I am never going to smoke marijuana." I got an energy buzz all around my body at that moment. This was Satan or a Demon/ess or maybe just my own energy. This was a warning. I should have stood by my word. Weed seriously fucked up my life.

Drugs and alcohol are stupid. No one does these things to be smart. The only sin in Satanism is stupidity. So if I'm going to do these things, I make sure it's after a hard days work and I make sure I do all my meditations and workings first so I can feel alright doing these things. I know it's wrong but I really like the feeling.

Recently, if I ever feel the urge to smoke or drink, I make coffee. It's probably the best alternative. I remember watching something on TV about coffee in the middle east and how it helped them with mathematics or something. I don't think a society on drugs and alcohol would succeed in mathematics.
Hail Satan Lucifer!

Post Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:33 pm

The night of June 13th I was in deep meditation and said to myself "What if quitting weed is the best decision of my life." I instantly got a tingly feeling all over my body. The last day I smoked was the 12th and I've been sober ever since. I know it hasn't been long but it really is one of the best decisions of my life I can already tell. I think it was because of the money meditation I had previously done or maybe the recent awakening rituals. I am now saving much more money and now that I will soon pass a drug test I can get a job and get even more money. I don't feel lazy anymore and I am able to do my meditations with ease.
Hail Satan Lucifer!

Post Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:29 pm

Enki1690 wrote:
Very good advice mate.

Im currently having a small party everyday, if i dont have a certain something i go crazy might be a sign of addiction creeping in i asked our Lord Satan for advice yesterday he told me to stop taking it, i lasted all day then stupidly took it at night, feel really really bad for going against fathers advice. I think hes going to help me through it when i want to quit myself i think thats the key but im glad to have father and you guys/girls for help and advice when i finish my party. Sheer stupidity i know, thinking its harmless but i know now its not.

I was in your situation mate, its rife in the uk. I was on it most days, once I quit I got my mental clarity back after a few days and then I got stronger, till now where im not on it and I feel great, its been nearly a year now although in october I slipped up once. I feel great. You will make it! :)

Post Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:53 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

While my original comments are towards the obnoxious bongoloid lobby and activists. Who have turned bongoloidism into a religion of its own.

Society does need real solutions to the drug problems. Potard should be not be legalized for recreational use, but reduced to something akin to a parking ticket fine if caught with it. Putting people in jail for near life under some laws is immoral. Drug addicts should also be sentenced to separate rehab centers with programs proven to work. Boozetard, tobacco and drugs should be slowly reduced to non existence by cultural change and certain laws. The private jail systems need to be legally dismantled and their lobbies banned as they are encouraging a lot more unsane laws as they profit from the judicial-prison industrial complex they have built. This is all part of rebuilding a society from legally dismantling of the previous Judaic, social-political order. It will probably take a new government coming into power off the votes of a major grass roots movement that is build on cultural change.

Post Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:43 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:
While my original comments are towards the obnoxious bongoloid lobby and activists. Who have turned bongoloidism into a religion of its own.

Society does need real solutions to the drug problems. Potard should be not be legalized for recreational use, but reduced to something akin to a parking ticket fine if caught with it. Putting people in jail for near life under some laws is immoral. Drug addicts should also be sentenced to separate rehab centers with programs proven to work. Boozetard, tobacco and drugs should be slowly reduced to non existence by cultural change and certain laws. The private jail systems need to be legally dismantled and their lobbies banned as they are encouraging a lot more unsane laws as they profit from the judicial-prison industrial complex they have built. This is all part of rebuilding a society from legally dismantling of the previous Judaic, social-political order. It will probably take a new government coming into power off the votes of a major grass roots movement that is build on cultural change.

I agree completely with you, this is a great and important sermon. However I will say that sometimes these rehab clinics are also a jewish problem, by forcing the person going through the clinic to acknowledge xtianity or some judeo-fake-diety. Before they are consixered treated. Just like AAA, they think the cure to addiction is xtianity.
United under Father Lord Satan we cannot fail!
Praise be to all of the almighty gods of Duat!

http://knowledgeofsatan666.angelfire.com/

Post Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:32 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

There are documentaries on violent jails in India and Africa I also heard of this in Australia where they had inmates do light breath, mantra, void meditations daily and the prisons became more peaceful and the reoffender rates dropped of, of inmates who had developed such practices.

The same seems to work on drug addicts as well.

In these one can see the cause of problems in our world is lack of spiritual knowledge and practices. As once they are engaged in the problems go away.

The ancient texts mention Golden Age=everyone has true spiritual knowledge engaging in daily spiritual practice the original cultures such as the Vedic had this as part of it.

Dark Age=loss, corruption and total lack of spiritual knowledge and practice in society.

You can see the difference here its not a mistake people who engage in daily practices drop their potard life style. And leave bongoloid tardroid existence. Those who don't really do anything with themselves spiritually, scream for potard.

Post Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:37 am

SonofSatanas wrote:
Enki1690 wrote:
Very good advice mate.

I was in your situation mate, its rife in the uk. I was on it most days, once I quit I got my mental clarity back after a few days and then I got stronger, till now where im not on it and I feel great, its been nearly a year now although in october I slipped up once. I feel great. You will make it! :)

Ha ha Scotland, Glasgow even, binge and drug capital and murder capital of world ha ha.

Glad you dont bother with anything like that now mate :D
Enki1690

Post Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:31 am

Enki1690 wrote:
SonofSatanas wrote:
Enki1690 wrote:
Very good advice mate.

Ha ha Scotland, Glasgow even, binge and drug capital and murder capital of world ha ha.

Glad you dont bother with anything like that now mate :D

Haha yeah :D I certainly am glad im not on any of it anymore, aswell as cutting down my alcohol intake now I feel great physically and spiritually.

Post Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:13 pm

i will be same as you soon mate party nearly over :D
Enki1690

Post Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:07 pm

The ancients knew being a weedtard was bad.

Post Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:29 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Good find Belthazorthemighty. Some important parts:

In Ayurveda, cannabis used as a recreational drug is considered toxic to the mind and body. It has been used for thousands of years as a component in various preparations but not as an isolated herb....

Medical Research on Marijuana (Cannabis) Current reviews of the medical research literature suggest that daily consumption of cannabis in teens is associated with depression and anxiety and development of schizophrenia. Studies indicate that its use can have an irreversible, long-term effect on the brain. Imaging studies show significant changes in brain function and, with continued use, the appearance of functional ‘holes’ — vast areas of brain matter that are dysfunctional. There is some evidence that regional structural changes are associated with cannabis use patterns as well as measures of psychopathology. The volume of cortical grey matter is progressively reduced in schizophrenia, with larger grey matter volume decreases associated with cannabis use. A current neurophysiological model indicates cannabis-induced schizophrenia is a distortion of normal late-postnatal brain maturation. Adolescent exposure to cannabis transiently disturbs physiological control of the endogenous cannabinoid system over brain function. As a result, THC (the primary active ingredient in cannabis) may adversely affect adolescent experience-dependent maturation of neural wiring within prefrontal cortical areas. Depending on the amount, time and duration of use, this may ultimately lead to the development of psychosis or schizophrenia. Together, these studies highlight the cannabis-related dysfunction of the prefrontal cortex, the central switchboard of executive control and decision-making. Think of the prefrontal cortex as the highest, most powerful value of the ‘intellect.’ As such and as part of a distributed neural reward system, the prefrontal cortex is responsible for guiding our thinking, emotions and behavior along evolutionary, non-destructive pathways. Drugs can be used, abused or addictive. Abuse is a behavior that continues to occur in the face of obvious negative consequences because one is uneducated or unaware; however, addiction is a brain disease characterized by impaired behavior control that is evident to others while the individual affected becomes increasingly distorted and dysfunctional in their thinking, feelings and behaviors. Gambling may be exciting, but you end up in financial and family ruin most of the time. THC disrupts prefrontal cortical function communication with other brain regions. If the prefrontal cortex goes offline, then our ability to monitor and respond properly to negative outcomes (think of a variety of brain and behavioral problems) is reduced and eventually lost. One is left with the addiction and increasing difficulties in life. Recent research suggests chronic interference with the endocannabinoid system by marijuana use may facilitate drug dependence and impair the body’s natural homeostatic balancing mechanisms. - See more at: http://www.mapi.com/blog/the-ayurvedic- ... sKScN.dpuf

Post Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:12 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Thing is America is a country that allows its own children to die, like all kike ruled countries and controlled countries in the world. This is the only way all that shit would be allowed to happen. They allow citizens to be hooked in all sorts of shit and drugs. Thing is the same potard has zero to none will to power or anything else. All they mind about is cramping around Bob Marley shit like he is some sort of 'God', while they fry more braincells each day than any other living species on the planet. Thing is it always goes with gooze and other stuff. Weed is never on its own. It comes with a stupified mentality that if is not criminal already, it can come with criminal traits. And commie "We are all equal" philosophy.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

Help me grow a JooTube Channel for us all

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPTrmw ... fjz97Ciliw

Post Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:35 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

SonofSatanas wrote:
Very good advice mate.

Thing is SonOfSatanas that its actually like this. Alcohol is sold for relaxation properties in a society without meditation. Cigarettes in the same light. Thing is, with meditation you need nothing of these. I brink a Beer now and then but thats all there's to it. Wine is always better as it helps in fighting obesity and stuff, but is still alcoholic. Thing is both work against the brain. One clogs the lungs (less oxygen in the body and brain) the other destroys brain cells.

For instance if I want to drink Wine like an idiot, then I can justify that the Ancient Greeks did drink wine. Thing is the Ancient Greeks put like 1/3 wine and 2/3 water on the cup. Not what we do today at all. But to those who have no clue or are idiots, they can use semi-justifications over stuff.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

Help me grow a JooTube Channel for us all

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPTrmw ... fjz97Ciliw

Post Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:24 am

My mom talked a lot about this Italian community in the US and how they lived longer and experienced much less heart disease than surrounding communities. This finding was linked to the moderate drinking of wine. The key here is moderation (unless referring to weed or cigarettes).

Non-organic sugars are kinda addicting, and I attest to this. My family has a history of sweet tooth, and I wasn't exempt. I got a little heavy and wide around the waist, so I decided to cut off sweets and carbs. It was painful to have to reject sweets when offered the first week or so, but after time I found that my craving for sweets has vastly decreased.
One only needs to look at Honey Boo Boo and generation Z to see how addicting refined sugars are, and how it's dumbing down society.
a.k.a. Berns

Post Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:14 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Perhaps but they also eat a high vegetable and organic diet and if there not eating fast foods and other junk as well....I am just going to sit here eat McDonalds three times a day but with a glass of wine so I will be ok right. There are actually people who think like that.

G.U.Y. wrote:
My mom talked a lot about this Italian community in the US and how they lived longer and experienced much less heart disease than surrounding communities. This finding was linked to the moderate drinking of wine. The key here is moderation (unless referring to weed or cigarettes).

Non-organic sugars are kinda addicting, and I attest to this. My family has a history of sweet tooth, and I wasn't exempt. I got a little heavy and wide around the waist, so I decided to cut off sweets and carbs. It was painful to have to reject sweets when offered the first week or so, but after time I found that my craving for sweets has vastly decreased.
One only needs to look at Honey Boo Boo and generation Z to see how addicting refined sugars are, and how it's dumbing down society.

Post Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:05 am

LOL @ El Potardo :lol:

HP Mageson666 wrote:
This below is a person who's gone full potarded. Thank you for proving my point of why people should stay off the potard. We are not going to tell you good things about your bad drug habit....El Potardo. Yes this makes you mad, understood.
Malmsteen wrote:
In my experience (and I am far from alone in this opinion,) marijuana is more closely akin to coffee than to tobacco or alcohol. ..but I see that nobody here is bitching about THE gateway drug caffeine and how it is fed to our children...or sucrose ...............
You don't stop when you are tired
You stop when you are done!

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!
Hail Satan e tutti gli Dei di Duat.

http://www.alegriadeenki.com

Post Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:00 am

G.U.Y. wrote:

refined sugar is one of the deadliest poisons in the food industry, because a lot of different diseases and disorders in the body

Post Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:10 am

Good thread this i will bump it up.

Mageson any advice how to actually stop using cannabis/harder drugs mate?
Enki1690

Post Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:53 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

In my opinion a person should check themselves into rehab if its that bad for them.

Enki1690 wrote:
Good thread this i will bump it up.

Mageson any advice how to actually stop using cannabis/harder drugs mate?

Post Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:45 am

Rehab for cannabis? I managed to stop that myself when 17 ha ha

Couldnt take it now , cant function properly on it not for me.

Painkilling substitute ive been taking recently dont think theres a rehab for it as its only a tiny amount its called suboxone its for people trying to come off drugs anyway :D get it in prisons Cheers Mageson HP
Enki1690

Post Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:40 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

You mentioned harder drugs that can be anything from Meth, Cocaine, Heroin, Crack.etc

Post Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:47 am

Not really a fan of the above mentioned potions HP lol
Enki1690

Post Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:59 pm

Traditional Chinese Medicine has the view that marijuana borrows from the essence (the root of all congenital life) of the kidneys to produce it's effects. This borrowing shortens life and is supported by the notion that the kidney essence nourishes the brain. Thus as the nourishing organ is diminished, so is the brains function.

Albeit it a milder form of suicide than say cocaine or heroin, it is still that. The plus side for those who smoke it or are addicted in general to tobacco, alcohol etc. Chinese medical auricular (ear) acupuncture schools have developed the NADA protocol for 'curing' addiction.

Whilst I beleive no cure can be effective without the will and intent of the patient, this simple protocol is available to many in the west at community health centres and local qualified acupuncturists.

I stopped of my own accord some 7 years ago without any assistance and it was the best choice of my young life.

HAIL SATAN!!

Post Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:42 am

centralforce666 wrote:
Traditional Chinese Medicine has the view that marijuana borrows from the essence (the root of all congenital life) of the kidneys to produce it's effects. This borrowing shortens life and is supported by the notion that the kidney essence nourishes the brain. Thus as the nourishing organ is diminished, so is the brains function.

Albeit it a milder form of suicide than say cocaine or heroin, it is still that. The plus side for those who smoke it or are addicted in general to tobacco, alcohol etc. Chinese medical auricular (ear) acupuncture schools have developed the NADA protocol for 'curing' addiction.

Whilst I beleive no cure can be effective without the will and intent of the patient, this simple protocol is available to many in the west at community health centres and local qualified acupuncturists.

I stopped of my own accord some 7 years ago without any assistance and it was the best choice of my young life.

HAIL SATAN!!

Well done and good for you mate

Im stopping my vice on Sunday Sick of it :D
Enki1690

Post Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:07 pm

Another study for the cons of cannabis. http://m.pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract

Post Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:13 pm

I have experimented with a lot of different drugs I also use to drink and party like there was no tomorrow I then stopped and only smoked cannabis for a very long time. If I didn't have any I figures out how to get it. I read this post awhile back and thought to myself blah blah he doesn't know what he's talking about well after doing meditations and yoga after that if I smoked I felt a blockage in my neck area where the neck and skull meet pottarded as I am I could say was but its only been 4 days I said fuck it I like weed. Well I came to realize HP mageson666 is a HP for a reason and even though I disagreed at the time he is right and he is probably looking out for us like father Satan I hope that I can continue not smoking I know there is a post an old post about a meditation for drug users. Thank you HPfor this post.

Hail Satan

Post Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:26 pm

How do you reply with a picture
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

Post Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:55 pm

In the reply section, there are a series of buttons above the section where you input your message. One of the buttons is "Img." Click the "Img" button and this will appear: . Put the link of your picture into the spot between the two "img."
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Post Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:01 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

They simply make you trip out and can be dangerous, people have gone to the hospital over this. Terrance McKenna was the poster tard for this stupid behaviour and he even admitted himself he never took his "Heroic Dosage" and that the majority of theories he concocted where bullshit in private. He stopped taking this kind of stuff way before he died. The majority of the retarded theories on mushrooms today come from McKenna the pod person.

Post Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:26 pm

Ah yes terrence mckenna, the guy who advocated insane dosages of dmt and such things, he alone, and his theories are a good preventative of the use of drugs. Regarding mushrooms, its a complete escape and mentality breaker, it will only cause problems between reality and psychosis, its not good spiritually at all.

Post Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:52 am

High priest Mageson, what do you think of the rehab system itself?
---Image---

Post Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:20 am

I've read somewhere that pot can be good for your memory, that is; if you don't get high (VERY small doses weekly).

Post Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:10 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

I read somewhere Elvis was still alive and working at the local car wash. In small shifts.

Shikarinadi wrote:
I've read somewhere that pot can be good for your memory, that is; if you don't get high (VERY small doses weekly).

Post Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:36 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:
I read somewhere Elvis was still alive and working at the local car wash. In small shifts.

Shikarinadi wrote:

Someone I know told me that same thing. I replied with the question, "Then why are you always forgetting things?"

Post Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:41 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:

Shikarinadi wrote:

Oh and on that note, HP Don, I'm pretty sure Tupac is working at swapmeet in LA. On top of that a pig flew by my balcony this morning....

Post Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:51 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:

Shikarinadi wrote:

ROFL!!

Post Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:04 am

Weed most certainly is not good for your memory, one of the things that made me realize it was fucking me up was that not only was it difficult to count the change in my hand, I did not want to and found this very amusing.
---Image---

Post Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:34 pm

Olympics wrote:
Weed most certainly is not good for your memory, one of the things that made me realize it was fucking me up was that not only was it difficult to count the change in my hand, I did not want to and found this very amusing.

I laughed out loud! Haha
HAIL SATAN!

Post Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:02 pm

I should probably post these videos in the LOL thread, but they are very instructive and revealing..

Sacred smoking of cannabis & the tree of life
http://youtu.be/hUVo8-RBnUw

Divine esoteric origins of gangs and thugs
http://youtu.be/Fje3nExYDhQ

.. This is exactly why you don't mix drugs with spirituality.

I wonder what's the Divine Esoteric origin of Schlank-Clank..

Post Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:58 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

"That's some shitttt,......shit means consciousness." That right there was comedy gold, shit and chit are not the same word or pronounced the same.

I have know potheads and those video's are something they would make. The whole magnum opus is just reduced to pothead nonsense. All the pothead heads I have known where stammering retards who had the same physical look as long term alcoholic's because pot effects the same vital organs negatively boozetard does. As mentioned on the thread. The people who want it for medical reasons don't get that it has side effects like any drug.

First you smoke pot then you glue a plastic ass to your face and call yourself dorf, while sputtering out inane babble about shit meaning conscious and your a shit head king.

Tintri Neidr wrote:
I should probably post these videos in the LOL thread, but they are very instructive and revealing..

Post Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:05 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Tintri Neidr, please make sure the second video is posted to the lolz thread its epic.

Post Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:16 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:
"That's some shitttt,......shit means consciousness." That right there was comedy gold, shit and chit are not the same word or pronounced the same.

I have know potheads and those video's are something they would make. The whole magnum opus is just reduced to pothead nonsense. All the pothead heads I have known where stammering retards who had the same physical look as long term alcoholic's because pot effects the same vital organs negatively boozetard does. As mentioned on the thread. The people who want it for medical reasons don't get that it has side effects like any drug.

First you smoke pot then you glue a plastic ass to your face and call yourself dorf, while sputtering out inane babble about shit meaning conscious and your a shit head king.

Tintri Neidr wrote:

I think I lost IQ points watching this.

Post Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:21 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The second one should be called: Shit Conscious, your brain on drugs.

Belthazorthemighty wrote:

Post Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:26 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:

Tintri Neidr wrote:

Datz sum Chit right der. Better throw some gang-sign Mudras to heal da damage.

Post Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:50 pm

Tintri Neidr wrote:

Question everything, doubt everyone ~

Post Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:51 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:
The second one should be called: Shit Conscious, your brain on drugs.

Seriously. This guy is an embarrassment. I hope he doesn't have kids.

Post Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:06 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Consider this the next time some judeo-Libertard pines to have hard drugs legalized. This dude is coming down off some serious hard drugs, something tells me his charges including murder has something to do with being wacked out of his mind on hard drugs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHpTHovWdbc

Post Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:24 pm

lawlz at the second one.
---Image---

Post Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:32 pm

In all seriousness people take drugs to escape reality, just like rhp religions. That's the difference, some potards do their drugs and lower themselves constantly because of some inferiority complex which they then project onto other people. Potards forsake all healthy social bonds.
A healthy person, after going through a tough time, remembers the better time and tries to recreate it.
Potards, after going through a tough time, don't try to recreate the good times, they embrace broken social bonds, and manipulation, corruption, and selfishness becomes a part of them.
As a social effect Potards try to get in the way of people rebuilding themselves, and reconstructing the social bonds that mark good times. Potards in secret hate all social bonds, hence the natural affinity to communism.
This is what I term the Schlank Clank Condition, Potards who argue (my note almost literally like the Schlank Clank guy) to manipulate others. This condition then worsens into the joo stage, where they project everything they are onto the wiser people they have trouble manipulating. This is when they literally try to call you everything THEY are (pushing you), then say to c'mon follow their path to be cool and make everything ok (pulling you).
Don't fall for it Potards (addicts) in secret forsake all social bonds.

That's what "Malmsteen" in the above does not understand, it's not about freedom to destroy your body anyway you want (which reeks of rhp to ME buuut..) it's about forsaking our social bonds, mentally, physically, socially, and spiritually. That's what Potard is about, the freedom to escape reality and attack anyone who tries to fix it. The last I checked Satanism is about strengthening yourself to FACE Reality and Conquer what's in your way. Defending something that's pushed and pulled on people using guilt and inferiority complex goes against my dictates of Nature. I am now perfectly morally peaceful enough to defend myself confidently against manipulators.

Post Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:46 am

Post Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:11 am

Spent my last two years in high school smoking pot every day, Im currently enrolling in a university 5 years later, and I have to completely restart my Math, I dont remember a thing about Algebra, and it was one of my easiest courses...

Along with that it caused me to be very anti-social, went from "not being allowed to have worldy friends"(jewhovah witness), to being a complete potard...

It has ruined my life in countless ways, I see what my mom was talking about when she said "pot ruined her life", alot of bad habits to this day, since my dedication I have slowy been quitting, down to smoking once a month, as of today though I quit for good, along with cancer sticks!

About 5 years ago I was smoking some spice and with the knowledge I have now, I was spiritually attacked by a reptilian spirit, angel, or something. Very dark, reminded me of the chesire cat but 1000 times more evil. It scared me right back to being a jehovah witness, at which point I realized, I have to fight for my spirit, this god of the bible isnt helping me...

I had ptsd for about a year after, with continued attacks from this spirit/s, during this time I learned to contain my fear and to fight back when being attacked...

This came from being a potard for many years, smoking daily, marijuana is definitely a gateway drug!! Do everything in your power to quit!

Return to JoyofSatan666