Board index Joy of Satan for Animal Care Need some help with my little kitten.. :/

Need some help with my little kitten.. :/

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.

Hi, I've just not long gotten a new little kitten and I've named her Avnas after my Gurdian Demon.

Anyway I need some help for two reasons ugh..

Firstly: She doe's the toilet just randomly on the carpet or right outside of her litter tray and I haven't got a clue what to do as I've tried to put her into her litter tray that she shares with her brother and she's fine but other times she just totally ignores the litter tray so I really need some advice what I can do about this and how I can get out of it as cats are supposed to be super hygienic and everything so her behaviour puzzles the hell out of me ugh also she just pee's all over my bed and stuff even though she knows she's not supposed to so what also could I do about that?

Secondly: When I had got her I was told that she was flead and stuff but it turns out that the stupid idiot had lied ugh so both herself and her brother and my other cat Orion now all have fleas due to her and her brother so I am wondering what I can do to get rid of the fleas because all of these chemical treatments ugh I had used one before on a friends cat and it had gave my friends cat boils or something ugh and it was that frontline spot on stuff ugh so I now distrust that stuff -HIGHLY!- ..

I've been using Vinegar on my cats but it's not getting rid of them just killing the ones that are running around ugh.
So apart from Vinegar and Cinnamon is there anything that's better to totally get rid of these annoying little ....'s? ugh...

Thank you very much and I hope someone can help!!!

Why would u name ur cat after the Gods.
Is very disrespectful
You don't stop when you are tired
You stop when you are done!

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!
Hail Satan e tutti gli Dei di Duat.

http://www.alegriadeenki.com

If she won't get in the litter box herself, she may not know how, or can't. She may start using it on her own, as she grows up. You could put pet pads on the floor, like dogs use.

:D it's easy .... you can watch this video [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQbHS4YJOMc ]

this is the training [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4wka4aKtZE ]

:D :D :D i don't think that is hygienic :lol:

High Priestess Myla Limlal wrote:
Why would u name ur cat after the Gods.
Is very disrespectful

Well as much as I respect your views. In my opinion, I named my kitten Avnas to honour my Guardian Demon so personally the name is perfect for her and my Guardian Demon was honoured to have a kitten named after him as I have already asked him about it so what you had said about it being disprectful is none valid.

Thanks everyone for the replies! I think I have more or less gotten her used to the litter tray, am still testing things tho xD

VovinPrgel wrote:
I've been using Vinegar on my cats but it's not getting rid of them just killing the ones that are running around ugh.
So apart from Vinegar and Cinnamon is there anything that's better to totally get rid of these annoying little ....'s? ugh...

Diatomaceous earth is a fine, white powder that is lethal to insects but harmless to mammals. It is made of microscopic shells that cut an insect's exoskeleton, causing the insect to die of dehydration. Mammals do not have an exoskeleton, so diatomaceous earth is harmless. It can be purchased at home supply stores or obtained online. Cover the cat's face with a towel and work diatomaceous earth into their fur to kill the little bloodsuckers.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Diatomaceous earth is a fine, white powder that is lethal to insects but harmless to mammals. It is made of microscopic shells that cut an insect's exoskeleton, causing the insect to die of dehydration. Mammals do not have an exoskeleton, so diatomaceous earth is harmless. It can be purchased at home supply stores or obtained online. Cover the cat's face with a towel and work diatomaceous earth into their fur to kill the little bloodsuckers.

Thanks a lot :D . I will go and have a look on Amazon uk and buy some.

Incidentially I had ordered some new Frontline yesterday as back up as it seems to have worked
on one of my cats but not the other which is strange ugh... :?

Anyway thanks again :D . Also thanks to everyone else who has replied with suggestions, I really appreciate your reply. ^_^

Return to Joy of Satan for Animal Care