Board index JoyofSatan666 Karma

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Tue May 13, 2014 3:38 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Karma is a host of forces of energy and how they are interconnected. This also condenses in the psychophysical being which is a manifestation of the five aggravates. The individual will have the karma of the planets and the overall soul as well. Which is can be good and bad. The point is to purify the soul of karma by the Magnum Opus.

Its not a moral law of the universe as its put out by false religions. As the universe has within it a system of existence with a morality that disproves much of their claims.

Genghis Khan killed tens of millions of people and died happy and a old man in absolute power. I am aware of certain pseudo Buddhist claims as to how this would play out in their after world. But its a cunning way to dodge such an obvious reality. The texts on Karma Yoga in the bhagavad gita is based on the understanding one can kill thousands or millions of people in warfare and not incur any negative karma.

The current mainstream claims on karma are from xianity. The Karma the mainstream goes on about is that of Karmic imprints but this is generated more by the power of desires, environmental impact and constant focus and how astrology influences such and the pre-existing nature of the being within this all, nothing else. The earlier Buddhist texts go on and on about this.

It should be noted karma is the law of time. The karmic body was considered to be a form of false ego that has a impulse mind of its own and takes the lead. This is why awaking the serpent power can be so intense and mind blowing for many. They are burning apart life times of karmic imprints and impulses which have formed into glued together mask around them. That they mistaken believe is them in the sense of Atman. One will find the karma that affects them to this day can be followed like a chain into previous lives.

This goes to the five aggravates being broken down and dissolved back into the source element being the liberation. One transcends the force of time and the law of karma.

Dragon666 wrote:
I Hope You Understand, Google translator usage, I'm Polish.

1. How much can be made of the Demons? How many gods are in the (number)?
A thousand, a hundred thousand or a million are they?

2. What exactly is karma? JOS articles from sources all read it.
I heard an authentic spiritual master for me to put together our lives accordingly where necessary to settle.

So what we give, we give back. If you offend someone, you get back to a balance and restore harmony. Or, if you kill someone, you can catch a kill us. For example, the elements so if it rains, and you scold, you can get back to anything and once I get that out of balance.

So we can say that anyone who harms another thought, deeds of self-harm?

3. What is your opinion about how you should behave with other people? Just be friendly or hostile to them or completely independent of them?

I hope you understand that I've heard. This is stupid?
Thank you!

Post Tue May 13, 2014 8:55 am

Very nice breakdown, thank you.

Post Tue May 13, 2014 2:00 pm

Very nice, thank you for the informative post. :D
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

Post Wed May 14, 2014 2:47 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

You can see the Xian-nuuu age pseudo karma is just such.

Take a look at the famous "Prosperity gospel." Its this principal. If you give the flimflam jeboo man your money then jeboo will bless you back with ten times the amount. Then the flimflam jeboo man stands up and brags about the millions they have and all the material wealth they own. Luxury homes, cars, planes and on. They claim this to be the proof of the Prosperity gospel.

Well what the average xian goofball does not understand because they are Christarded. Is they have this Because other people are giving them all their money. That's all. So many people go into the poor house giving thousands of dollars to these hucksters. And wondering why Jeboo didn't get them that new Mercedes in return.

Make no mistake all the ministers of Jebooism are huckstering off the Christarded flock. You always know when the money plate was coming out Sunday morning. Because half the morning sermon is warming people up to put all their money in the plate.

Just like their fictional Jeboo going around talking shit to others and then demanding their money for it. They all point fingers at each other. But its all the same just like Jeboo himself told others to give everything they had to the poor and a rich man could not go to heaven. But old Jeboo himself was always fast to fill his purse up the highest. And decided to spend his money on a perfume foot bath rather then give it the hungry beggars at the door.

The Jeboo hucksters have never changed. From the days of Pardoner to the now.

Post Fri May 16, 2014 6:55 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

This is like advertisers. Thats what they do. First, they drop around some heavyweight corporarion. Then some videos about hoes, money, cars. Then they claim they make 50000 a month and you can do the same...If...You buy their guide. The guide costs 100 dollars.

500 idiots pay 100 dollars and thats how this scumbag makes 50000 a month. Simple advertising. People who payed 100 almost always make not a single penny. This is the same as how this law of return tenfold works. These kike methods have been around since they have been around. The similarity here shows the stupidity of both.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

https://youtu.be/D6_QgkNzYss

Post Sun May 18, 2014 9:43 am

"Christarded" LMFAO!

Post Tue May 20, 2014 10:20 am

people take abuse because they believe the offender will be dealt by karma and people don´t take metters in theior own hands because they are affraid of getting a bad karma.

Taking abuse and walking on eggshells--this is xianity not karma.

Post Wed May 21, 2014 6:11 pm

'Christarded' made my day :lol: But yeah I agree mageson, keep up the good works, I always learn from you.

Post Sat May 24, 2014 11:41 pm

people take abuse because they believe the offender will be dealt by karma and people don´t take matters in their own hands because they are afraid of getting a bad karma.

true, all they have to do to be protected is do protection meditation daily and believe in it.

Post Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:56 pm

You always know when the money plate was coming out Sunday morning. Because half the morning sermon is warming people up to put all their money in the plate.

So true. I was indoctrinated into the christian faith as a child and it wasn't until a few years ago what a load of crap the christian church was. Your so right about knowing when the plate comes out, oh they would que the tranquil music and there would be 6 or 7 men with the offering plates and when your there you almost feel obligated and you rethink oh well its going to come back to me ten times over. BULLSHIT. It's going straight into the priest pockets. To keep their fancy suits on and they Rolex watches. And i never felt good giving the money to them. Some say ow it's the best feeling in the world, also BULLSHIT. Give it to a soup kitchen or a REAL charity. And the Mormon's are even weirder, they think a third or their money should go to church. Christian is big business in America, and the priests don't have to pay a single penny to the fed.

Post Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:40 pm

Every corner there is a church, pastors living off people's money mean while they have rolex watches and nice cars and beating up there wifes, goes back to church speaking in tongues LOL.
I remember few years ago , i heard this church in the town, where i use to live , almost every member was dying of cancer.
Some are living in poverty, constantly sick and yet they say there God said, his mercy is enough.
Yesterday i came across a stupid commercial on tv where people send money for holy water... :roll: so pathetic
how they believe in that crap.
You don't stop when you are tired
You stop when you are done!

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!
Hail Satan e tutti gli Dei di Duat.

http://www.alegriadeenki.com

Post Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:02 pm
The church are liars. They have videos on youtube of how the priest and churches are scamming people with so called faith healers and miracles and other bullcrap. I tried explaining what karma is to some people that look at me like am crazy and still believe in if you do good you'll receive it back. Well if that's what they want to believe go ahead I know that some have been brainwashed into this lie. Most people don't feel the need or want to study and research to learn more, instead they like to follow what there told or what they were raised into believing. It's sad really.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Hell!

Post Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:28 pm

Interesting views.

Post Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:06 pm

Maybe a dumb question but can karma hop from one person to another if youre around someone non SS obviously (or just in general) ?

Return to JoyofSatan666