Board index JoS Mature & Experienced We must get rid of slavery

We must get rid of slavery

This group is for experienced, dedicated, mature, adult Satanists. Those who have been dedicated Satanists for a year or more, and have a sufficient knowledge and understanding of Satanism.

www.joyofsatan.org

Post Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:39 pm

I tried to meditate (concentrate and communicate with Satan) about immortality so that is the only way to be true god, perfect human. I asked him about that and he referred to two chakras the root chakra and the navel chakra, where the root chakra makes us control of the earth and the navel chakra is the essence of power of every thing. but then the communication was gone, I lost my deep concentration.

I want to know how we can become like Prahlad Jhani who lives on the breath and star gazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyk7KDsNDCA

so that we can get rid of slavery by not needing foods and won't have most diseases (we will let the solar plexus chakra works better) and won't become slave of jobs or xian managers (I suggest to work in part time jobs or with reasonable salary and not having children unless we are ready and prepared to not be a slave to our managers or any organization)

Hail Satan and our true gods
The principle of power is natural but Satan wanted the true truth that we can all be the most powerful which means most free, most wise, no restrictions at all.

Post Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:09 pm

I also advice me and you not to make our heart a subject to the mercy or approval of spouses (especially they are xians, they manipulate with emotions and absorb the energy, I experienced them and knew that when you stick yourself in their aura it is not easy to get rid of them even if they didn't want accompanying you they don't care whether you are still with their pysche or not because they absorb it, so before we feel we would fall in love we should pray to our Father Satan and he will guide and protect us.

Hail Satan
The principle of power is natural but Satan wanted the true truth that we can all be the most powerful which means most free, most wise, no restrictions at all.

Post Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm

I saw a youtube video about a man who was 75 and he had reached a level with meditation where he did not eat or drink any food or water for years. His name escapes me at the moment but he baffled scientists as his body was able to maintain itself without food or water.
I appear in diverse manners to those that are faithful and under my command-SATAN

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:37 pm

Satanfeetkisser, I agree with what you said. (But didn't watch the video -- slow dial-up connection.) Also, I suggest self-employment and finding meaningful work rather than a slave "job" if possible.

Post Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:04 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Slavery is not about our need to eat or drink and this is pure bunk, hindu stuff. These people do not eat and they are totally weak. Also all of them eat. These things are no different than xianity. I am not saying one cannot reach these things or these things are not possible. What I say is...Its not freedom to not eat.

Your freedom is a mental and physical thing. Freedom to have ideology, a job, physical welfare, place in society and the list goes on. In Satanism we fight to keep our religion and our civilizations alive. The jews try to destroy our civilization and we must keep them alive and healthy. Our people should seek power by getting more and more powerful and not wanting to live in a cave, completely disconnected from the planetary affairs. This is sick and enemy mentality. Xians daily destroy and pollute the planet. They do not care because they have been taught the earth is nothing but a trial arena. They do not give a shit for anything but themselves. In Satanism people must fight to seize power and put things back to normalcy. Thats freedom. Not this bullshit enemy preaching.

HAIL SATAN!!!!
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

https://youtu.be/D6_QgkNzYss

Post Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:20 am

I agree HP MAGESON xians have this diluted idea that if they do what they are told they will be rewarded after death. I met one whom said she couldnt wait to die.
I appear in diverse manners to those that are faithful and under my command-SATAN

Post Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:04 pm

From personal experience during dyanna meditations, I've noticed that I need much less oxygen than in normal waking life. This might extend into other areas of the body as well. Youtube has stuff on "Marathon Monks" from Japan.

I've heard that at higher levels one needs less sleep and one doesn't lose consciousness during it.

Post Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:00 am

LuciusWolfgang wrote:
From personal experience during dyanna meditations, I've noticed that I need much less oxygen than in normal waking life. This might extend into other areas of the body as well. Youtube has stuff on "Marathon Monks" from Japan.

I've heard that at higher levels one needs less sleep and one doesn't lose consciousness during it.

On the joyofsatan website in the section about the effects of kundalini serpent energy rising. HP maxine said there was a woman who didnt sleep for 5 months. I personally find myself needing less sleep due to my meditation program. I still try to get the required 8 hrs a night though

Return to JoS Mature & Experienced