Board index Joy of Satan for Animal Care my new cat was given to me pregant. advise please?

my new cat was given to me pregant. advise please?

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.

So yea the title says is all.

I want it to be not true but she's definitely looking pregnant. Her nipples are even swollen and her belly looks a little big so she can't be to far in her pregnancy. And what sucks even more is that my job hours were cut down unexpectedly and by alot so im having financial issues at the moment. I really hope it changes. I would do a working but I have to wait until the moon is waxing again and that's not for a couple of weeks... I asked Father Satan to help me but im also doing my part to figure this out.

I think it's real bogus that her prior owners did this to the both of us. But whatever she's with me now and im trying to figure out what to do.

Hmm...what a tough situation...

Maybe you can arrange something with your friends? A few chip in so there's money for the cat. If you plan on keeping the cat, have the cat birth the babies then give the babies away to people who're willing to take care of them.

Good luck
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

You don't stop when you are tired
You stop when you are done!

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!
Hail Satan e tutti gli Dei di Duat.

http://www.alegriadeenki.com

I had this happen to me before ..u ll be fine is not the end the world.
Just make sure the new kitties ll be warm and safe and feed .nto they re ready for there new home.
Will be a nice experience having them around.

Son of Odin wrote:
So yea the title says is all.

I want it to be not true but she's definitely looking pregnant. Her nipples are even swollen and her belly looks a little big so she can't be to far in her pregnancy. And what sucks even more is that my job hours were cut down unexpectedly and by alot so im having financial issues at the moment. I really hope it changes. I would do a working but I have to wait until the moon is waxing again and that's not for a couple of weeks... I asked Father Satan to help me but im also doing my part to figure this out.

I think it's real bogus that her prior owners did this to the both of us. But whatever she's with me now and im trying to figure out what to do.
You don't stop when you are tired
You stop when you are done!

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!
Hail Satan e tutti gli Dei di Duat.

http://www.alegriadeenki.com

Return to Joy of Satan for Animal Care