Board index Joy of Satan for Animal Care naming my new cat Haagenti. is it ok?

naming my new cat Haagenti. is it ok?

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.

Post Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:38 am

Hi fam I recently got a new cat and it's been going great together. We have been bonding alot.I have yet to officially name her. I really want to name her Haagenti after one of our beautiful Goddesses. I am not that spiritually open yet so I can't ask Haagenti if it it's ok to name my cat that. So im asking here to see if one of our more experience members can help me know of it's ok to name her that. I am also thought about calling her Bastet instead because it seems safer to call her that since I have a roommate and I don't want any unnecessary trouble for calling my cat after a Demoness. But I giggly doubt I wool get trouble since when he asked where did I get that name from I said it's from a Pagan Goddess and described her a bit and he even said he has heard of an Egyptian Goddess like her so and I told him that is Bastet that they are the same Goddess. X) lol. So yea let me not get off subject. Again do you guys think it will be ok to call my little sweetheart Haagenti?

In my honest opinion it is a bit disrespectful to name our pets after the Gods, their names are their names, very special and very powerful, I always try to name my pets with spiritual meaning but I do not name them after the Gods. I hope my opinion served useful! Hail Satan!!
Hail Satan and the All Mighty Gods of Duat!!

Twitter @www_4488
Facebook Tiler Antisemitee
Email tjs4Satan@Yahoo.com

i find disrespectful. why dont u find something else?there is so many nice name u can pick...
You don't stop when you are tired
You stop when you are done!

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!
Hail Satan e tutti gli Dei di Duat.

http://www.alegriadeenki.com

Post Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:07 pm

ss.tilo4Satan666 wrote:
In my honest opinion it is a bit disrespectful to name our pets after the Gods, their names are their names, very special and very powerful, I always try to name my pets with spiritual meaning but I do not name them after the Gods. I hope my opinion served useful! Hail Satan!!

High Priestess Myla Limlal wrote:
i find disrespectful. why dont u find something else?there is so many nice name u can pick...

Understood.

This is why I asked. Last thing I ever want to do is disrespect any of our Gods/Goddesses.

Thanks to the both of you for responding. :)

Im going to find a good spiritual name for her. Thanks tilo 4Satan for the idea.

ss.tilo4Satan666 wrote:

Hey you think you can give me some ideas on some of spiritual names. I see some of our brothers and sisters have came up with spiritual names for themselves. Would using google be a good start to look up spiritual names?

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

You can use the Enochian dictionary.

Post Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:49 pm

You can try going into void and asking what you should name. That is how I got my alias enkisson descarte. I didn't even know who descarte was at that point in my life. I think void or asking Satan would be the best way to go.

Hail Satan!
Hail All of the Beautiful Gods and Goddesses!
Hail Hitler!
Hail all of Satan's True Warriors!
Hail the Gentile's who have died fighting for Satan and the Truth!

You could astrally merge with your cat and "ask" her if she likes the names you want to name her, and see what feels the most right.

personally, I don't see any disrespect in naming your animals after our gods. I see it as a way of honor and a gift to name your pet that you love after our beloved gods.... I wouldn't have a problem with it. however, you may want to name her a different name that you and her both see fit.

Post Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:45 am

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

So if I named my dog as "Satan", then I say him: "Satan you nasty boy, don't piss in the carpet!!!"
The names of the Gods are special and unique, each one have a high spiritual meaning and should not be used as such. This is very disrespectful.
LilPisces13 wrote:
personally, I don't see any disrespect in naming your animals after our gods. I see it as a way of honor and a gift to name your pet that you love after our beloved gods.... I wouldn't have a problem with it. however, you may want to name her a different name that you and her both see fit.

lol... you proved your point *^_^* you had me rollin

Return to Joy of Satan for Animal Care