Board index JoyofSatan666 How did you come to Satan?

How did you come to Satan?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:55 pm

I was browsing for information on chakras when I ran across the Joy of Satan website. How did you find out about Father Satan?
There is only one racial enemy to true Nazis.. that is the jew. We Gentiles must all unite under the wing of our Amazing Gods and make this world the Utopia it should have always been.
http://godsofold.webs.com/
https://twitter.com/hardstylecat

Post Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:28 pm

I first discovered the site when I was 17, I was looking up information about a Succubus and stumbled upon the site, I looked into the site some, and preformed the opening the chakras meditations, but after about a month fear and self-doubt ran rampant in my mind and I didn't check the site again. Then 5 years later I was looking online again for information on a Succubus and found the site, opened it up and began reading everything, it stuck this time. I dedicated a few months later and have been fighting for Satan ever since.
The path we walk is full of danger, and with that danger it gives us pride, courage, and power. Forever with Satan, forever in his name.

HAIL SATAN!!

Post Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:03 am

I was a nazi and I was boring, so out of nowhere I typed ´´Satan´´ in the google.
When I read joy of satan and it spoke the truth about jews plus some things about christianity that I was unaware all of my body started to get a intense and good feeling.

I was traped in the ´´christianism is agains´t jews´´ thing. I was also in a point that I didn´t care if I went to a ´´hell´´ to be tortured, as long as the jews were defeated.

Post Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:43 am

Well, I did some Qi Gong and Buddhism and one day I decided to google "How to summon a Demon" and found the JoS website. Within one week I dedicated and started meditating. I just knew this was the right choice. Another thing I found out recently is that at the time I came to Satanism, I had transits to my natal Sun, chart ruler ( Moon ) and Jupiter from all 3 outher planets! So I had some help from the transiting planets. Altough I was a 100% Satanist I had a period I didn't meditate enough. However, I became really serious around September and even more in the beginning of the year when I found out one of my classmates is psychic, clairvoyant and open in general. So having a friend, even though he is not a Satanist, helped a lot.

Post Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:38 pm

I was an atheist for many years, in fact I never believed in monotheistic religions, I hate always thought that Christianity and the Catholic Church and the Vatican is the biggest lie and most corrupt organization, even sometimes think that I got on I would like to know the truth about ancient humanity instead of what he said a scam book called bible, also began to interest the theory that the gods of ancient cultures were extraterrestrial beings visited Earth thousands of years ago, then one day I happened to see a page saying that the Sumerian god Enki is the true identity of the one who was called Satanas by christianity, That caught my attention and I looked for information and that's how I found the website of the JOS and after reading the entire understanding and did all the ritual of initiation
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628

Post Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:50 pm

darkascendant wrote:
I was browsing for information on chakras when I ran across the Joy of Satan website. How did you find out about Father Satan?

It was September 2012.

Like Brandon, I was searching the net about Succubus information and got to some website with tons of comments. I was reading the comments for feedback regarding the information.
In one of the comments someone linked to the JoS. I clicked the link and was hooked. It literally blew me away. I was reading the whole website over-night as I was too excited.
Dedicated the day after and I was finally home.

HAIL SATAN!!

Post Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:31 pm

an old friend of mine from elementary school showed me the site back in 2008 when I randomly meet him again then I did a little reading then put it out of my mind came back a year later and dedicated april 4 2009
"move the kikes to a pig farm. poor pigs."
- magister willard

Post Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:17 pm

I don't remember how I found it (the website). It just happened, I guess. :|
I always hung around the occult part of the internet, so it was natural that I stumbled across it.
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

Post Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

I made the decision to get to know every religion before deciding wether or not I believed. Satanism was the only one that makes sense.
Question everything, doubt everyone ~

Post Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:08 pm

I was hearing all of the stuff they were talking about in church, like magic and withcraft and all of that, but of course these subjects didn't scare me, but rather intreiged me (even though they were trying to make people scared of it). So I began reading things online about magick and spells and stuff, and I wound up trying to practice "safe satanism". It was a really rough and abrupt transition, and I of course was emotionally screwed for half a year. But when I came across the JOS website, I snapped out of "safe" satanism and fixed my perspective. My transition was also a bit bumpy, because I began the satanisc meditations before I dedicated (first mistake), and I made it a bit to obvious that I was interested in the occult (second mistake). But I am making it through, and am now dedicated as of December, 2013. When reading books and watching movies, I was always in favor of the characters portrayed as villains that were never given a chance to speak for themselves. Iv always been interested in magic, an I've loved snakes and dragons ever since I was little. I even did LARPs that involed magic and talismines and power and stuff. Even with all of this, I still feel like I have gone through lots of indoctrination. I am still warming up to Spiritual Satanism, but I definitely feel Satan's presence I my life.

The other day, I was busy doing meditations and yoga, and my parents were trying to get me to clean the house because a preist was supposed to come over. I refused to clean the house for a preist, and I continued meditating. A few minutes after that, the Preist's wife got her arm broken trying to break up a dog fight, an the preist wasn't able to come over.

Also, whenever I just focus on Satan and his sigil, all fear and stress just melts away, and I feel as if I have a true friend for once. I have never had a BFF, until now.

Post Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:44 pm

I got sick of being force fed bullshit.
Got sick of the "Brainwashing" that I was created to be a slave to a freak who wanted me to be a robot following their book full of lies and violence.

I shit upon Xstians, Xews and Mudslimes.

I have yet to have ANY Satanist try to ploy my $$ from me or leave stupid shit in my front door or on my windshield wiper blades.

Post Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:54 pm

I was searching for a love spell 3 years ago and i found JOS and read it a little bit but i wasn't interested in spirituality much. And then i became christian and then atheist and found Lavey satanism. And i don't actually remember what i was searching but i came across JOS again and boom it got me and i became hardcore Spiritual Satanist after coming to the JOS 3 years later. And i think it would be a great idea if HPs would also share their story.
Hail Father Satan!
Hail The Mighty Demons!

Post Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:50 am

I had been searching for a answers after a somewhat wasted youth. I didn't understand why other people could just get on with things and I was just unable to accept the way the world is. So went through the path of the new age but again, was not satisfied. This continued for about 2-3 years

Dec 26th 2010. Sitting at home after Xmas dinner the previous day. Family aren't religious so the day is really just for family and thus really enjoyable. My recollection is a bit hazy but as I recall I was watching some David Icke (lol) video and he mentioned the word kundalini. I googled and found the JOS. Satanism was something that I had never come across before, But I read, and read and read. That night I began opening my third eye and it started pulsating. I knew I was home. I dedicated approx. 2 weeks later, I don't remember the exact date as I count myself of being with the father from Dec 26. I have heard other people say when they read the JOS there is no other way to describe it but you know this is where you belong. It was like that for me too.

I was accepting of Satanism immediately. One thing that was hard initially was getting my head around the NS. Now I see this is typical Jew brainwashing from birth. But like all things I took an open mind and read everything I could. This is where I have to thank Don and his newsletters. Needless to say the evidence is irrefutable and NS is inseparable from Satanism.

Mike
Hail Satan
Forever in the service of the Father

Post Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:31 am

A friend of mine (Buddhist) showed me Chi and how you can use it to get more powerful, so I started that meditation everyday for several month and came up with a bunch of stuff how to use it to get stronger or smarter, I found stuff like if I put this energy in my head I get high as fuck. Anyways from there I thought being able to control my dreams would help so I looked up Lucid Dreaming and was doing that on a forum, at any rate at one point I was trying to sleep and I had a psyhic/schizophrenic experience and I saw bright light and then Satan then he said don't worry you will get stronger I promise you. He stopped talking and for several nights I tried to speak with him I kept talking with enemy Nordics instead because I thought Satan was the xian god, so I tried to believe againin that god but after a few weeks I couldn't so I went back on the Lucid Dreaming site and looked up warfare, a Chinese person (now a Satanist thanks to me) told me a story at one point that two Chinese soldiers were standing and looking at each other and and hour later from looking at each other one dropped dead. So I looked up warfare on the Lucid Dreaming site to see if this had anything to do with that, and there when I looked it up I saw a post by this xian who described how he was fighting Satan in Lucid Dreams, you probably can find the posting on some other site, he lives in England, I learned that because of how he wrote things. Anyways long story short he mentioned Spiritual Satanism and said it was bad and they were teaching their followers to become even stronger for fighting in the dream state, or whatever he called it. So I looked up Spiritual Satanism to try to learn what they do and then using their stuff attack them from inside, I found Joy of Satan after reading a quarter of the website I said fuck the xian god it was obviously Satan who spoke with me a month ago, I finished reading the whole website and then said oh shit I need to do the dedication now I know I could do it on the Astral but I want to get it over with now because I don't know if I can do this at anyother time as dad is coming home tomorrow or so. So I did the dedication that night next day I started meditation and from there it was a long time, I think 3-4 years now, of me thinking I AM NEAR GODHOOD, and then several days later no no I am really fucking far from Godhood.

Post Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:07 am

I got interested in witchcraft. I believe I was searching for specifics groups practicing magick, because I remember reading about the Golden Dawn, and Wicca, which didn't really appeal to me. Since I had been hanging around atheistic satanist circles online, and at the time considered myself one, when I found a Satanic alternative I obviously wanted to explore it. And I still remember the feeling when I read Joy of Satan for the first time, each sermon was like a pieces of a puzzle falling into place in my mind.

Post Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:16 pm

I was dating someone at the time who had claimed to be SS. (Her understanding and the way she acts, I think she'll sell out her ideas for anything.) But I was heavily indoctrinated in xianity. She showed me JoS and I felt this strong connection, but my subconscious was still saying "no, evil." and stuff. After a few months, I started a train of thought that I had been repeating for years. I don't remember how exactly that went, but it was basically me questioning the xian faith and god's existence. In the past there were two times where I had given up on xianity and then was scared back into it. this time was different, I remember the aha moment exactly. I was sitting at lunch listening to some music. It was Ozzy Osbourne's song "Nightmare", but it described how I secretly felt about christianity and couldn't tell myself out of fear. "I'm running fast but getting nowhere, I see the light but I never get there, I hope I wake when the morning gets here, Your love is like a nightmare." and it just hit me that this "god" didn't love me. Especially not one that polices my mind 24/7 and puts me in a state of constant repentance. After that, I questioned the validity of other religions. I was partially psychically open and knew spirits exist, so I looked up Shamanism. The few meditations I could find were lacking, and whenever I tried going into a trance, I would hear "Satan" chanted over and over. I still had xianity subconsciously programmed in me, so I was like "no, evil", but I eventually looked up the website again. At first shaking from feeling the powerful connection and skeptical because of previous indoctrination. But I looked at the meditations and was amazed at the fact that the information was all free. That really drew me in. Then I started reading sermons and more and more agreed. Some sermons challenged what I had thought about right and wrong. I realized these beliefs resonated with me more than anything I had read before. I was visualizing my future as a Spiritual Satanist. Using Magick, Meditating, Rituals, etc. I knew this was right for me. It took me a few days, but I dedicated on November 2nd 2010. My dedication was like nothing I had ever experienced. I remember lying in bed at night after it was done, feeling the blue energy cleansing me. "I have a new God now" I heard the most beautiful music in the distance.

A lot has happened since then. My mind is ultimately stronger now. I wouldn't give up my allegiance for the world.

Post Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:24 pm

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

Today is my anniversary of 2 years of dedication to Satan.

I was raised in a protestant White family, the kind of who tries hard keep our racial unite while they go to pray to a jewish "god". My grandparents were pastors.

I was at the age of 17 when started to think for myself, read Nietzsche etc. I Thanks the Powers of Hell for being guiding and protecting me since my childhood and also the clergy for the middle 2009 awakening ritual as it was what affected my racial consciousness and then my life the most. That epoch I started to put my faith in doubt and then beginned to search for the occult, when I found the JoS and here I am.

I dedicated this same day in 2012, next the Equinox. Since that I am just ready and proud to aply all my time and efforts for Satan and the Gods as they brought to me a meaninful life for a higher cause, and my wife, the Goddess I love so much!

Post Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:35 pm

I was raised episcopalian christian and like HP M. I subconsciously rejected it. My friend had died wile o was atliest but i did believe in supernatural forces, but that we werent created by them. Anyeays, i searched up how to talk to him because i needed to say something to him and the jos site poped up.
Hail Satan
Hail Samigina
Hail Mulciber
Hail the gods of hell

Post Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:02 pm

Nice post topic !
And i always knew hp don knew a thing or two about psychology!!

Post Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:37 pm

About 10 years ago, a jewess (I didn't know back then, but I recognized "it" now) posted a link to the JoS site on the old Myspace site in a Satanism group. I joined this Satanic Myspace group out of curiosity. I was very new to the occult. I saw the link and became fearful (I believe it was the enemy that prevented me from really reading it thoroughly) but I gave into that fear and did not look at the site. I don't remember. Maybe I didn't look deep enough back then.

When I was 17 a classmate wrote down for me the titles of the Satanic Bible and the Necronomicon. I read them, but finishing the Satanic Bible I was a bit disappointed that that was it. (I didn't know about the Satanic Rituals by LaVey at the time, which would have helped me, in my opinion.) Also, a relative confiscated them from me when I showed the books to them. They read it themselves and didn't agree with the philosophy, and didn't want me "opening doors to things I didn't understand."

I really wanted Satan to be real. I wanted it so much to be so at the time. But the SB didn't do it for me, only left me wanting more and better.

In my mid 20s I was into the occult. I was looking for answers to questions I had. I looked into Wicca at 17 but did not get my answers.

I was always attracted to Lord Lucifer. I think I was introduced to him in pseudo-occult graphic novels. I suddenly developed a fascination with Him and searched high and low for stories that He told from His perspective, even if they were fictional they might contain some truths (so I hoped, although I know that line of thinking is probably not the best way for scholarly purposes now.)

All I found were literature on Him that was xianized. I read some of them anyway. They were very unsatisfactory and I didn't like how they portrayed Demons, but glorified angels. I didn't think it was fair. They made Him look like a bad guy. I kept searching through media, comics, books, websites, grimoires, occult texts. Everything came up short and incredibly unsatisfactory, and left me wanting better and more.

Eventually I gave up and went to new age crap, and then converted to xianity (Seventh Day Adventist and also going to Baptist churches with my parents every Sunday.) I was heavily into xianity. But the SDA sect is very fundamentalist, and my beliefs weren't acceptable to them (about reincarnation, chakras, new age leftover beliefs, etc.) I left because some members always suspected my alliance was with Lord Lucifer. They weren't far from the truth. I never hated Him the way they did, never accused Him. I felt sympathy because He was cast out of Heaven (I know that that's not true now, but back then I didn't run into the JoS site yet.) I wanted to get to know His side of the story.

After two years of being an xian my questions were still not answered, I was tired of not knowing and I went back into the occult. I drifted out of xianity before Googling "Satan" and "Satanism". That's how I found the JoS site, and really loved HPS Maxine's sermons. I read them all on the site.

It was hard to read some parts, namely about the jews. But a voice told me to read it with an open mind, and read the site thoroughly, and give the site a chance. Which I am really, really glad I did.

I still dabbled in the occult. I bought the Judaeo-Christian grimoires because I was also fascinated with Demons. But the grimoires did not tell me about Them, the way JoS section on Demons did. I bought a variety of them. They generally sucked. I bought a book of essays by an occult publishing house and that was good, but I still hungered for more about the Gods and Satan.

Eventually I dedicated to Lord Satan on April 30, 2010. But I did it for the wrong reasons. (Nothing selfish or wanting to use the Gods.) I did it because I was angry at the enemy greys that were always around me. They paraded as Demons and Lucifer and I kept giving them attention and so they stuck around. Back when I was into new age sewage and angels, they paraded as angels. They are tricky and not to be underestimated. I thought for the longest time I was talking to Lord Lucifer Himself. But it was only greys pretending to be him, under my assumption. Looking back, I see now that they never admitted to being Him.

I did a second dedication, this time almost a month later, because a gentle voice (the same voice that told me to read the entire JoS site with an open mind) kept telling me to do it again, and for the right reasons: I wanted to be with Lord Satan. I didn't know what to expect. I got a red candle from Target and burned the dedication prayer in a ceramic bowl.
(I still have the container that came with the red candle, and I still saved a piece of the ritual prayer that did not burn entirely, tucked away in a ziploc bag to remind me of my dedication.)

After I did the dedication ritual I felt a great peace, and a welcoming energy.

The enemy has many times, played on my insecurities and other things, to turn my away from Lord Satan. I was weaker and newer then and gave in many times.

But Lord Satan and my GDs never gave up on me.
I gave up on me many times.
But They didn't.

I always loved Lord Satan, always kept Him in my heart. But I thought I was not worthy to be a Spiritual Satanist. Lord Satan and my GD have shown me I have worth, I have more worth then I realized.

Same goes for every one of us here. We all have worth in the eyes of the Gods. Each and every one of us.

That's why the enemy tries every sly tactic, from loud to soft, from subtle to outrageous, to even "signs", just to keep one away from Lord Satan and the Powers of Hell. From attacks to other underhanded quiet motives to keep one away from advancing.

I learned to keep focus on Lord Satan and my path, and know this time they won't mislead me again, and I won't give in them, because I am stronger.

Hail Satan!

Post Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:18 am

My coming to Satan was a little chaotic and I was quite young (16 years old). I was indoctrinated into the seventh day adventist brunch of xianity. I never paid any attention to it until I developed problems in my life(I was basically a little rebel that didn't care for anything). Was young and emotional and finally thought hey, maybe this xian thing can help me after all, maybe there is some sense in it.

I went on to be a very good little xian boy, I took it up with lots of enthusiasm and did lots and lots of bible studies which I liked the most, but was also very important for later in my life. It didn't take very long of being a xian that I fell into a bit of a depression when I realised that I was completely incapable of answering the question of who am I? This question opened my mind allot and made me realise that xianity fucked me and I lost my individuality.

I began to strongly resent it more and more especially because I was so exposed to it at a xian school. I had a little crew of non believes on my side which was fun but I wasn't happy.

In my mind; because I did a baptism of my own free will; I didn't feel I would be free until I could undo this thing. It seemed obvious that I had to do a ritual to renounce this thing. So I goggled, "ritual to renounce xianity" and the first thing that caught my eye was "How to Dedicate your Soul to Satan"

This freaked me out, scared me, and shattered all my foundations. I was shaking a little as I read it but my curiosity got the better of me and didn't stop. Not long after a Dedicated and began my slow painful process of undoing all the terrible things implanted in my mind from so young. And it is not until now (at 20) that I feel truly free which in my opinion is being normal, I am finally at least on a normal decent level to where I can truly do what I want. And as more time goes by and as I am learning more about myself I find that the closer I get to my own true desire, the more I realise that it completely in harmony with Satan's will. We are truly of Satan.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE MIGHT GODS OF DUAT!

Post Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:53 am

didn't want me "opening doors to things I didn't understand."

this was my biggest gripe with the whole Xstian thing growing up , questions that only ran you in circles and double standards.

IE: one craptacular story . The Xstian god destroyed the world through flooding cause angels were having children with human females creating a super race , so whats he do ? "Magically" impregnates a teenager ( pedophile) so he himself could be born here.................. :lol:

Shit like that is how I found JOS and the Exposing Xstianity link. I think i spent 2 hours a day reading the JOS site every night before I found this place.

Post Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:21 pm

I believe we were all Satanists in our past lives. I was raised as a catholic but i always knew something was wrong with it. I remember being interested in Satan since I was very young. My sister had alot of books on witchcraft but they made no sense to me. I always questioned religion and have always known it was bull shit. At first I read the Satanic bible but was left with too many questions. Then I read the JOS website and i was instantly hooked. It answered all of my questions and soon after I dedicated!!! My life has been soo much better ever since!!!

Post Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:13 pm

How I came to Satan is that when I was at the age of 12 I started to question christianity then after a long while I started to devolp sympathy for Satan like something was nagging at my soul, I was scared at first then I found Jos did some research. When I looked at exposing christainity that kinda seal the deal with me that I refused a puppet to a selfish murderous bastard god. And for along time I knew jehova had turned me away but i kept repressing the fact. I want find out who am I really. Why am I here all those questions we humans ask. Im starting find answers but I know the road to truth is one hell of a ride.

Post Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:22 pm

I won't bother anyone with my long story...It all started pretty much with the birth of my third son(have 4), he was born under 2 pounds and obviously premature. It was a very trying time for us...everything that could go wrong seemed to...One day while we were away from the hospital the nurse called us to inform us they were giving him a blood transfusion due to an infection. This was a problem.

We were "Christian"! For us blood transfusions were out of the question. I honestly didn't know quite what to say at the time, the nurse quickly mentioned he already had one due to an earlier problem. That's when I knew for sure, "what man could possibly deny their born son life"? A monster. I told the nurse it was fine and to go ahead, that's when the hatred and loathing set in for my Christian group...how could they teach what they do knowing full well most couldn't follow their impossible teachings and standards? It was sometime later I would hear stories of other hypocrisies by preachers and followers doing one thing and saying another...

I was confused and heartbroken and only knew I couldn't be a part of an organization like this, nor was I going to be a hypocrite like the others, living a false life of lies. I left the faith, physically and mentally only because my wife and other sons still cling to their hopes and I don't quite have it in me to crush them...

I've long searched for other religions and beliefs that fit me, which is where I've come to throw myself upon Satans mercy, hoping to get to know him properly through worship, practice and love. Sorry, I thought this was going to be short lol.

Hail Satan and Lilith, thank you.
It's all in the mind of the magician.

Post Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:02 pm

Well - a very interesting topic! With 51 I'm propably one of the "oldboys" in there - while I'm still pretty new to satanism and not very experienced in magick. Maybe I'm even kind of jelaous when I'm reading about ppl "discovering this site at age of 17" or so - because when I was 17 there were no internet at all… ;)

So I was raised in Poland as a Christian (of course…) - and my parents who still living are now fanatic catholics. For luck they were not so extremally in this at the time of my youth. Anyway from my childhood on I still fighted against the church, obligatory ceremonies, illogical orders and morality rules without sense. The only thing I maybe took from this area was an affinity to the rituals - more or less just on artistic basis (I am musician and had in my life much to do with theatre, too). So I had even f.e. about 20 years ago - long after I stopped any kind of activity in the catholic church - a short phase of fascination for a Russian orthodox church - just because of elegancy of their rituals…
Short after my study I emigrated to Germany and became agnostic. Some years ago I read than a book "The God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins and understood that being agnostic isn't good enough. That the religions are source of worst evil in the world and must be coped with. Such way I became fighting atheist.

About autumn 2013 I came to the idea that I maybe could finally organise a small circle for performing black masses for which I was still interested in (since many years I had a detailed description of a black mass by Aubrey Melech and liked the idea of making that kind of things). By that opportunity I also read for a first time the "Satanic Bible" by LaVey which I have had for years in my records already. I took some researches and understand that the satanic ethic is propably that what does match my positions. After that I found myself somehow fascinating with the idea of using magick for desired purposes. So I did maybe 2-3 times satanic rituals as described by LaVey… You will propably not believe me but just by that corrupted rituals there was the first time that I filled the hand of Father Satan over me and his wonderful energy. Which told me without words that I need to make more research. Afterwards I discovered some satanic WEB-sites - but of course the most important discovery was JoS. Here I understood immediately that I found finally the truth. I dedicated my soul to Father Satan on December, 23th 2013 - would be able to do it even earlier, but wanted to wait till this special Satan's Day.

Afterwards I understood that he was taking care of me during my whole life. That many cases of incredible luck I experienced in my life were because of his help. And anyway I still had to wait till I was 50 to get his full manifestation in my life…
Anyway I'm not complaining. If he decided to do so than it is surely better so. Father Satan knows what is better for us. I have no slightest doubts regarding this :)
Hail Father Satan forever! Hail Princess Inanna! Hail all True Gods of Duat!

Post Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:40 pm

I was born in a shitty situation. Crack head dad and absent mother. From day one I was put into a foster home. I was raised catholic in this house. I can still remember having to dress up to go to church with these people. The most vivid memory I had was me staring into a mirror asking if I was handsome. I had to of been 3 when that happened.

This family moved to north Carolina when I was four. After this I was put into my dad's brother's house. There I was raised to be Lutheran. This family treated my like SHIT. Beat me. Threatened abandonment. When I was depressed and I wouldn't eat they would not feed me for days until, "I became so hungry I would have to eat." They would give me a Gatorade bottle of water and make me drink it so I wouldn't die(literally what they said). They used to call me ugly. They used to insult my family. So on and so forth.

They claimed that I was an evil child and that God gave them a mission to make me Christian. They made me sit down everyday after school to read a child's version of the bible. This bible included summaries of the old and new testament. There was no playing and there was running around outside. There was no birthdays and there was no Christmas. Just me sitting down reading that damn children's bible.

These people made me go to catechism on Wednesdays and church on sundays. They made me pray every meal and every night before bed. These loving Christians also would not allow me to see my dad for monthly visitation because they thought he was a bad influence. This broke whatever was left of my heart. even though my dad was strung out on meth all the time, I still would have liked to see him.

This life continued until I was about 11. I started questioning this god. I started wondering why this god would place me in these people's care. Why god would tell these people to do the things they did. I also wondered why this living god would then threaten me with an eternity in fire after all the bullshit I had already been put into.

These were the thoughts in my head for about 2 years. These thoughts usually surfaced in my mind while I stared out of my bedroom window crying and just wishing that I could have a family. wishing that I could go outside and play without getting in trouble. Wishing that I could become something more.

Then when I was 13 I stumbled upon self hypnosis videos. I followed the videos and hypnotized myself. The most memorable time was when I was told to look into a mirror. In the mirror I saw the same three year old self that I saw when I was in my first foster home. This did not mean anything to me at the time.

After this I began studying occult. I became an atheist. I made a little popsicle model of a church and then burnt it. I laughed at all the crying Christians at a Christian retreat for crying about their sins after confessional. I ran away and was put into a group home. from there I was eventually released into another foster home when I was 15. While there I was free to do what I wanted. I spent a lot of my time exercising and studying the subconscious mind.

One day in shop class I was on a computer. I do not know why I goggled what I did. I just googled how to summon satan. I came across the website that lists Satan's attributes. This simply fascinated me. Here I saw a beautiful god that was the one who supposedly wanted me to burn. I shrugged it off though.

A few months later I decided to use a Ouija board. I used it with a few friends and found out that I was a natural medium. Most of the spirits I contacted gave me disturbing experiences. One night while I was using ,I asked what the spirits name was. It was a four letter name. I don't remember the name. I asked this spirit who the true god of this earth was. it spelled out Satan and then placed the planchette on the satanic star. Then it made the planchette move in a circle over the satanic star. it continued to do this for some time and then it moved the planchette to goodbye. This opened my eyes.

After this I remembered the webpage from the JoS. I went back to the webpage and began reading the entire website. It was like I had been shown this whole new world. I read the demons page over and over again. I stayed up all night for many months reading the joy of Satan website. Then I stumbled upon exposing christianity. This sealed the deal.

I dedicated November 28 2010. (could not have gone better) Ever since then I have never stopped seeing Satan in my life. I have went from thinking I was going to burn in hell to studying National Socialism. After my dedication, things just fell together. All of the information came to me at the right time. I joined the groups in July 2012. This opened me up to much more information. Since my dedication, everything has just sailed very smoothly.

Hail Satan!
Hail All of the Beautiful Gods and Goddesses!
Hail Hitler!
Hail all of Satan's True Warriors!
Hail the Gentile's who have died fighting for Satan and the Truth!

Post Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:02 am

so I should start from the beginning because it all seems to matter in the end
" why would there be a being whose only intention is pure evil?" I would often ask myself. I was a Christian but I spoke more on logic and reasoning than any other Christian I knew. I was also interested in magic and all related subjects.
it started out in about my third year in school when I ended up in a behavioral school because I acted differently than anybody else. it was obvious that I did not belong in regular school but I found out later that I didn't belong in behavioural school either. the feeling of not belong got worse later on when I was forced to move to Las Vegas. we had lived in Delaware so it was incredibly hard to move all the way from the east coast to the west, not only physically, but, for me, emotionally aswell. eventually found somebody who became my closest friend; he was a jew. now I know forming a connection with him would have left me drained, but looking back I never remember feeling drained but that's because my soul probably was, and still is, incredibly resilient.
now I was always brilliant, only in special education because of my behavior. That brilliance caught up with me and landed me back in regular school. I was utterly distraught and brought out accidently one of my few past life emotions that hadn't been stolen or drained from me; hate.
I began to hate the entire human race. I was still a kikes slave, so I blamed all of the problems of the human race and everything I found disgusting on humans' "being too far away from god".
I continued to show superior intellect to everybody else, even teachers, and my will was unbreakable, even though I had no real power (even as a slave I showed less slavishness than anyone else).
fast-forward to that fateful December of last year. My hatred had neared a breaking point. Halfway through the month, i snapped. I wanted them to die; i wanted everything to die.
I was so close to the Christianized bullshit version of Satanism that it's impossible for me to believe that Father Satan didn't have a hand in guiding me here.
Anyway, I was a follower of a Christianized bullshit path known as wand bearing. So I made a wand to "imbue me with dark power".
It's arguable that the wand worked, Because the next day I looked up how to summon a demon, and guess which site I went to first.
When I came to jos everything made sense. I had even earlier theorized that the occult was explainable using transverse waves instead of the kikes' "pure energy" bullshit. It made sense that there were no beings of pure evil, only beings of pure conceit; aka kikes.
After I dedicated, on December 23rd, on the thirteenth year of the second millennium (2013 ;) ), "human being finally became a neutral term again and I now only hate the kikes and their slaves.
So here I am; every Christian parent's worst nightmare! :D

Remember this, and as long as you keep strong in your resolve, and in your persistence, and in your dedication, every day you are one day closer to the Godhead.
~Zerohundred

Hail Satan and the Gods forever!

Post Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:34 am

Hello brothers and sisters. All are remarkable stories and after reading them..I find that some of us share similar experiences.

At a young age I was always interested in the occult and Ancient Egyptian culture. There were few books out on witchcraft worth reading and nobody I could turn to that knew much neither. I went through the rest of my adolescence pondering my existence and what else is out there. I never understood xianity which pushed me even further away. Their filthy bible made no sense. I remember as a young girl I threw down a bible out of frustration and my mother scolded me, as if I was wrong.

What led me to where I am now is I was going through a difficult patch in my life. I won't go into it too much but I felt hopeless. I needed guidance and answered questions. I turned to my old faith looking for answers but nothing(no surprise there). I was watching a documentary on the COS. All my life I was taught that Satan was bad but I remained intrigued. I searched their site online but there wasn't a whole lot there. I searched again satanism and JOS popped up. What caught my attention was the amount of information it contained. If somebody would take the time to make this website, it had to be worth looking into further I thought. I began reading and not long after dedicating to Satan.

It's been years since then and I am happy to have done so.

Hail Satan and the Gods of Duat!!

Post Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:34 am

I was always a truth seeker. Wanted to know the purpose and meaning of life, our creation, history, racial issues, politics, economics, social issues, conspiracy theories, aliens and other such things.

Its no wonder I stumbled upon the JOS website.

I was not raised xtian and only go to church when I have to (friends marriages, etc), although my environment is heavily indoctrinated into this garbage. My father was a harsh critic of priests, the church, church politics, church conduct and their hypocrisy, although he did keep to some traditions, all for the purposes of paying tribute to our families ancestors, as our peoples pre-christian history and traditions were viciously and thoroughly destroyed by the fucking orthodox church. I , rightly, took on most of his view, as he taught me to think logically and rationally, but in a way, it only opened me up to ask myself more questions and do more research on all topics of interest to me.

Post Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:57 pm

I was raised Christian, then I discovered Wicca at 14 and thought it was different... I was wrong but didn't realize it back then... Knowing the "devil" doesn't exist in Wicca was comforting for me at the time. And I guess in a way, I was still afraid of Satan but didn't want to admit it to myself.

Several years later (when I discovered Wicca is as spiritually empty as other religions), I googled "Satanism" out of curiosity, 'cause I really wanted to know more about it and found out about the JOS website.

To be honest, it's the best thing that ever happened to me. For once in my life, I am TRULY happy, I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders, and I am not as confused as before. That's when you know Satan and his demons REALLY care about us and they're always there in time of need. Satan has already done so much for me since I dedicated and I am so grateful he is in my life.

Post Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:33 am
Had a psychic experience and was led to the JOS website soon after.

Lucius Oria

HAIL SATAN

Post Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:07 pm

Good evening to all sons and daughters of Enki. I'm on the Italian forum but often I read yours. Forgive me for my bad English. I approached Shiva when i was in secondary school, I was 12 years, I had a teacher "bigoted" Christian, I want the same to his "favorite" but instead I was very different, and she wanted to reject at all costs, even if I studied a lot. At home, my grandmother had to agree with her on many things but I did not listen and I was always arguing with my grandmother, with the nuns, with the prof.
And in my grandmother's house I found a book about Shiva (in a library full of things Christian, I have always put anxiety). She did not know who he was and told me to throw it. I we will have turned over on the pretext that I needed for school, and so I read it.
Then I did research on my own in the library, I had no internet and one day I followed a .... well I do not know exactly what it was. A kind of ritual / prayer. I did not understand much, I do not know if I did it correctly. But my thought was to Shiva and my prayer was not to reject me from that prof.
After a week the teacher is no longer coming to school and would not come to school because her father was dying (unexpected illness).
Her replacement was a friend of my mother which I was nice and I started to get good grades and I was promoted!
From that moment every time someone took me targeted or harmed me begging for help to Lord Shiva and quelal person then something happened. Still happens. : D
Then I began reading about Freemasonry and I met other boys / girls who were interested in the occult, even if they did not believe in Shiva. I believed in him, so when they did a few prayers (group) thought maybe other "entities", a friend of mine believed in Belphegor, believed in demons (I have no idea what demons were, at that time I knew nothing of Ancient Gods and demons).
However, I was always thinking to Shiva. For years I begged him. In one way or another always helped me a lot, maybe not always as I wanted, but still helped me.
I knew nothing of Enki / Satan. I accidentally discovered Enki. I suppose.
Because I wanted to learn more about Shiva, Hindu texts allegories but found that I did not understand much, but I was looking for the truth, something clearer more concrete. So then I happened on Sitchin's theories but on the first when I read "aliens in search of gold on earth," I would not even listen to it all.
And all the time, everywhere, on the internet, in the library, even in the library while looking for ideas on a book to give to my boyfriend happened to be always on Sitchin's books. So I thought maybe "someone" wants to make me understand that I need to know more, so I downloaded the pdf of the lost book of Enki God. and reading it does not know how to explain .... I'm like in love with Enki.
You know the feeling when watching a movie you just come out and seems to have already seen? Behold, I have had that feeling as I read his story, and I felt something like a love towards Enki.
And I thought that maybe there were links between Enki and Shiva. In fact, I later discovered that they are the same person.
I did research on the internet about Enki and I happened on Jos. I did the ritual of dedication in October.
Vedrai... l' ultimo pezzo del puzzle arriverà come ultimo premio di un evento, infattibile per chi non conosce la Verità....

Post Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:12 pm

I just read your post and liked it alot.

You should read HP Mageson666 post about "Sitchin's Lies And The Actual Truth".

post9694.html?hilit=%20sitchin#p9694

IceOscura wrote:
Good evening to all sons and daughters of Enki. I'm on the Italian forum but often I read yours. Forgive me for my bad English. I approached Shiva when i was in secondary school, I was 12 years, I had a teacher "bigoted" Christian, I want the same to his "favorite" but instead I was very different, and she wanted to reject at all costs, even if I studied a lot. At home, my grandmother had to agree with her on many things but I did not listen and I was always arguing with my grandmother, with the nuns, with the prof.
And in my grandmother's house I found a book about Shiva (in a library full of things Christian, I have always put anxiety). She did not know who he was and told me to throw it. I we will have turned over on the pretext that I needed for school, and so I read it.
Then I did research on my own in the library, I had no internet and one day I followed a .... well I do not know exactly what it was. A kind of ritual / prayer. I did not understand much, I do not know if I did it correctly. But my thought was to Shiva and my prayer was not to reject me from that prof.
After a week the teacher is no longer coming to school and would not come to school because her father was dying (unexpected illness).
Her replacement was a friend of my mother which I was nice and I started to get good grades and I was promoted!
From that moment every time someone took me targeted or harmed me begging for help to Lord Shiva and quelal person then something happened. Still happens. : D
Then I began reading about Freemasonry and I met other boys / girls who were interested in the occult, even if they did not believe in Shiva. I believed in him, so when they did a few prayers (group) thought maybe other "entities", a friend of mine believed in Belphegor, believed in demons (I have no idea what demons were, at that time I knew nothing of Ancient Gods and demons).
However, I was always thinking to Shiva. For years I begged him. In one way or another always helped me a lot, maybe not always as I wanted, but still helped me.
Because I wanted to learn more about Shiva, Hindu texts allegories but found that I did not understand much, but I was looking for the truth, something clearer more concrete. So then I happened on Sitchin's theories but on the first when I read "aliens in search of gold on earth," I would not even listen to it all.
And all the time, everywhere, on the internet, in the library, even in the library while looking for ideas on a book to give to my boyfriend happened to be always on Sitchin's books. So I thought maybe "someone" wants to make me understand that I need to know more, so I downloaded the pdf of the lost book of Enki God. and reading it does not know how to explain .... I'm like in love with Enki.
You know the feeling when watching a movie you just come out and seems to have already seen? Behold, I have had that feeling as I read his story, and I felt something like a love towards Enki.
And I thought that maybe there were links between Enki and Shiva. In fact, I later discovered that they are the same person.
I did research on the internet about Enki and I happened on Jos. I did the ritual of dedication in October.
HAIL SATAN!

Post Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:04 am

Hi,
Greetings,

I was born and raised in stereotype Hindu family and community in general. I am not from India though.
I was brought-up with Mantras, Hindu-Prayers, Vedic astrology, Temple-worship, even Yoga lessons at the tender age of 14. Even annually participating and celebrating Maha-ShivaRathiri, Vinayagar-Chaturti, Krisna-Jeyanthi, Saraswathi-pooja, the "famous" Thaipusam, Navarathiri, Chitrapournami etc.

Siddha and Siddhi powers have always been seen and regarded as the "Highest Attainment" of Sadhus and Tapasvis and generally related to the characters of "Vedic puranas". Many of us even make pilgrimage to India's Holy sites as a lifetime vow, in believe that it would cleanse our soul of sins!

Now that after coming to Satan, i laugh at those i mentioned above to the thought of what a fool we have been made into by infesting and totally altering "Sanat Dharma" into "Hinduism"! Hinduism as being embraced in South East Asia though identical to the one of India, is nothing but a Xian-infested-made product!

None of these(above practice) have brought in me any sense of spiritual freedom or shed enlightenment on "Meditation" or the truth of our "Original Gods". "Meditation" that were thought to us was merely; an art to empty one's mind and perceive the Gods and God-like qualities i.e. Forgiving, Loving, Nobility, Virtue etc etc! Nothing more!

I have always been a worshiper of Shiva! My family worships Shiva as our main deity. We embrace the Shaivite-path and South-Indian Hindu literatures as our guide and reference; to name a few; Sivapuranam, Tiruvarutpa, Tirupugzhal, Tirukural etc which is written in ancient-Tamil.

Now how do i came to Satan?
I was working with a Xian-converted Hindu.He being my boss-- i cant argue much or speak out my mind whenever he condemns or insults Hinduism and Hindu Gods. I was facing other life issues as well, i should say psychologically i was in bad shape; self blaming and taking abuse, poor self-esteem etc.
I have always been collecting books, articles, pdf files on "Occult". This is where i found "JoyOfSatan.Org"

One day i confronted my boss for a valid reason. At the same time our deamons were encouraging me NOT to wait to self-dedicate for i have finally came home!
So it adds up: life's issues+Stupid Xian boss+interests in Occult+Educative JoS website+ Deamons encouragement (this i felt it even heard voices of em!)

I performed the dedication ritual and quit the job! The dedication was too wonderful and memorable! Satan appeared to me as a shining star! Soon after i had a dream of being hugged by Satan and a sign given to by Lilith to check in reality--i saw the sign (in real-time) she showed and was astounded!! I know then the resources of JoS and Deamons are VERY true! Its been 4 almost 5 years now :)

Ever since Satan have made me do things that i previously thought impossible!

Hail Satan! Hail Lilith! Hail Shamiyah!

Post Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:34 am

I have always had an attraction to the occult, and when I were a little girl I knew I were I witch. But growing up in the cult of JW, that side of me were surpressed. My soul could never convert though, so I were in and out of the cult several times. I prayed to Lucifer the first time when I were 14. I don't know why I did. Every time I left the cult I plunged into the world of withcraft. When I finally left for good, cut all ties, I studied Wicca. But it never appealed to me. So I said to myself to rid myself of all my believes and start over. Nothing were taboo, and of course I were drawn towards the demons.

So one morning during a walk I heard the cry of a raven. I had never heard that sound before. That awoke so much emotions and memories in me and my inside called upon Odin. My search after truth quickly led to Satan. All seems so new, yet it feels like this is were I have always been heading.

Post Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:43 pm

IceOscura wrote:

something similar happened to me with Odin, but before initiating me and be a SS I was an atheist always felt admiration and fascination for the gods and Norse mythology,
then later discover that my admired Norse gods like Odin, Thor, Freya, Tyr, Frigg, ect are real and are not just mythology was an indescribable feeling
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628

Post Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:10 am

I was raised Catholic, but by the age of 9 I started researching on witchcraft and magick. At first, I began with Wicca (like most others). I was an Atheist by 5th grade upon the discovery that Christianity and the Jesus character are based on pre-existing religions. I don't remember why, but I came back to Christianity in 6th-mid-7th grade, and was really, really into it.

My first encounter with the idea of Godhead as being possible was through an analysis of Gaga's (yes that explains my username yes) "Alejandro" music video. It didn't make sense to me that Lucifer could provide the route for attaining Godhead. This sparked my interest in Luciferianism.

I was always really talented with the tarot. I don't recall why, but by 7th grade I began to take an interest in witchcraft again, and purchased a book called "Magic Spells" or something like that. Again, the information that the old Gods have all been demonized came up. Eventually, I bought myself the Necronomicon Spellbook, which AGAIN rubbed in my face the parallelisms of the Bible and Pagan narratives, so I decided that I was "Sumerian" (as I called it).

Eventually I got depressed about going to Hell cuz I'm gay and I just couldn't help it, so I decided to sell my soul so that I could at least enjoy my time on Earth before burning for an eternity. That was when I found Satan. I was looking everywhere for the best ritual through which I could sell my soul to the devil, when I found the JoS's "Soul Dedication" page. I was struck by the idea of having Satan as a "friend", and not getting anything material in return for dedicating your soul. I thought the JoS was batshit at first for not demanding something in return. Long story short, something pulled me back into reading the JoS dedication ritual again, and that's when I decided I was gonna do it.

Looking back on my dedication, I did it with red candles so what I thought was "blood" was probably just candle wax. I redid my dedication around on the 27th last month using a lancet, which is SOOO much easier than using a knife. Now I really know for sure I'm a dedicated Satanist.
a.k.a. Berns

Post Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:27 am

Long story short. I waved at someone for no reason and felt weird after like something made me wave and later on I saw the same person and recognized him from school. We started talking about Hitler in a positive way and I asked him what Hitlers religion was and he told me to go to the Joy of Satan website. Probably the luckiest moment of my life.
Hail Satan Lucifer!

Post Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:01 am

I come from a Hindu family. Here in my state hoax babas and god men like Sai Baba are worshiped
more than original gods like Shiva. In fact it is hard to find a temple without idols or photos of these
hoax god men. In fact temples having only Shiva are very rare.

My parents do have a Shiva Ling in our mini house temple but my
parents give priority in worshiping these hoax god men reasoning that they fulfil your wishes immediately as
they(Sai Baba and Swami Samarth) are a form of Dattatrey.

Before comming to Satanism I used to worship this hoax baba by name Swami Samarth. Though I knew
about occult, I used to think about it as false. Then 5 years ago while watching a serial on Discovery channel
about ghosts I was myself surprised and was drawn towards occult. I did began believing in occult. My parents
were uncomfortable with my intrest and didn't allow me to see information about occult on internet. In fact
the atmosphere at my home was so restrictive (and it even is) that they didnt allow me to see about ghosts
and other occut things on net. Then even I forgot about occult and decided to ignore it. Then 3 years ago
after getting my phone I just read about near death experince of a neurosurgeon in Times of India in section
about good reads on web within 5 minutes. Since I had internet on my phone I viewed that link and the
address of website was wrong. Then I googled about near death experince and came to a website about
near death experince. Most of these experiences were written by Xains, Muslims and Buddhists. I then read
them and started believing in this Xian god since even ardent atheists became Xians after near death
experiences. In fact these near death experince invoked fear in me about god and I became intrested in
Christianity, though I never became a Xian. Also due to my parents promoting this shit in front of me that all
religions are equal and all that liberal shit. But what took me even more towards Xianity is after reading
Buddhist and Hindu near death experince. Their near death experince involved scary experiences like seeing
hell, seing Yamraj(a terrible god of death). I even looked how one can have near death experince medically.
Then I even looked about other phenomenons like Electronic voice

phenomenon, out of body experince, chlarivoyance, automatic writing, and many other. But I never
understood how they work or anything about yoga/witch power. Whatever I was reading was pure Xian lies.
In fact now when know about occult I have understood that these websites were in fact promoting Xianity.
This continued on and I used to read about occult whenever I had free time. I always used to read about
this so called Xian occult as I believed that Hinduism inhibits occult (due to my parents). Then I came to
know about Edgar Caycee and how he talked with angels. Then I even looked about angel whisperers in
one of newspaper supplements on Sunday. I came to a Xian forum and read what this shit book Bible and
what it says about Satan, angel and other things. It even mentionedhow God loves every children and
even Satan thats why he cant destroy Satan( which was a good excuse). Then I came to a site of links.
These websites even had more information about Satan and Demons and I read them. This
website was written from Xian perspective and portrayed them in negative aspect. This continude on till a
friend of mine told me about Iluminati and showed me some pics. Then while I google about Illuminati I
came across a shit page made by a Xian extrimist urging everyone to give up playstations, gaming consoles
and computers as they are created by Satan and there are underground bases of Satanist where playstations
and other computer games are made and other such shit. Then next day a miracle happened and out of
nowhere 'Kurt Cobain' came to my mind (I didnt know him then). Then I googled it and saw that Kurt Cobain
was a rock star. Further after I googled about Kurt Cobain I found out a page written on him by a Xian telling
how he was possesed by demons and the concept of selling soul to Satan. I tried to find out more and came
across demon worshipers. Then at one website which I saw I saw word 'Satanism' implying worshiping
Satan.

Then I goggled Satanism and came to Joy Of Satan. At first after reading Joy Of Stan I was shocked
to know the truth and it seemed so interesting to me that I saved every webpage I read for offline reading and
read them many times. After reading Joy Of Satan I dcided to become a Satanist. At that time in 2013 there
were no pro php bb forums. Even Yahoo groups didnt work on my phone. So I read only main website. I even
goggled Joy Of Satan and found out what other guys had to say about it. Most of these websites were written
by Kikes and told how Joy of Satan is neo-nazi, holocaust denier, racist and even made personal attacks on
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich. But these claims were baseless. My internal urge to became Satanist didn't
reduce by reading this baseless shit. Then in such way my story ends here when I dedicated to Satan at
23rd December 2014.
Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!
Hail Azazel!!!!
Hail Belzebub!!!!
666/88

Post Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:28 am

Hi! My warmest greetings to all SS and members of this forum. I am new here.

My parents tried to raise me christian, but it never made sense or all fit together, like where are the dinasaurs in the bible? As soon as I was old enough I refused to go to church with them. Later on I got married. Husband is atheist. His sister is very baptist christian and kept bugging me to pray and get her religion. I tried it for a year and absolutely nothing good happened.

One day I was meditating and the throught came to me - why not try the opposite. So I googled "sell your soul to the devil" and the JoS site came up. I've been reading and studying ever since and hope to dedicate next week, but privacy is an issue. I am planning to get everything together and ready so if there happens to be a time when no one is home I can do the dedication ceremony. But I don't want to hurry it. I want it to feel special and sacred. I am learning a lot and my only source and guidance is the JoS website.

Hail Father Lucifer!

Post Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:29 pm
I was baptized Roman Catholic. When I was little boy, I would have nightmares and awoke with something grabbing my legs in the dark. This was reoccurring and each time I would pray to Christ and visualize an image of him, which in turn stopped the thing. Despite this, I recall being in a room with my grandfather and holding up a broom saying, "I call upon the power of The Devil!" I would also sometimes see ghosts in medieval attire. While growing up from a young age I would get lucky in a lot of situations; family and others would say things like "You have a guardian angel!", and "God has blessed you with gifts." An early talent that I had was art, and something funny that I remember doing was drawing a red devil on a school project where we colored the tricolor. I'm not sure why the Devil interested me as a kid, it wasn't from wanting to be a belligerent or anything of that sort.

By the time I reached the age of thirteen I had taken an interest in history, how machines and electronics worked, and mythology. I tried finding information on old gods by asking religious people, which his a humorous thing to look back on. Church was never appealing because it was centered around a strict participation of listening to and studying incoherent passages- the discipline had no reward.

When I was fourteen I focused my attention on reading about demons and eventually came across the Joy of Satan website. It's ironic because I was just taking a quick look. Despite reading the site I didn't actually do anything until a few years later; meditation did not exactly appeal to me. When I was sixteen I decided to dedicate and to start taking a serious approach. My dedication to Satan was kind of funny, because I conducted it in my restroom, and I had misinterpreted the instructions to mean that the entire prayer had to be inked in blood.

Satan's guidance has been a positive experience. It has given me the ability to empower my soul, influence others, know the desires of others, to relax, enhance confidence, gain a larger perspective, find my "guardian angel", time travel on the astral, and increase charm (not as though I could possibly need more). He has also helped me realize myself. Hail Satan

Post Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:10 am

I was raised in a mostly un-chistian family, with my parents having a lot of interest in eastern pseudo-Hindu and new age beliefs. We celebrated Xmass/easter and were taught that jesus was more or less a Buddha and that the old testament type god is not actually god.

I've always had an affinity for magick, witchcraft and the name Satan, but it was hard to figure out why for a long time. If Satan was a christian invention (as I was taught) and christianity is lie, then how can I have this feeling so strongly?

In research and exploring magick, meditation and Kundalini/chakra I would often get this feeling that something I was reading/trying was "almost right" and have an idea about what might work. I would google what I was thinking and over and over JOS was the only relevant information on what I wanted.

I still struggled with the assumption that Satan was a xian lie for awhile even though all the meditations and spell information on JOS was so effective. I knew my spells were effective and that I felt an embracing energy in the nights but it still didn't add up. It baffled me because I felt like it was okay to Meditate on Shiva and also ask Satan for guidance in spell work. Eventually I came to me that the energy was the same and it was only myself denoting it as Satan or Shiva in different situations. I researched this and again JOS had all the information on this.

I think the most pinnacle point for me was when I was deeply affected by a psychic vampire type. This had been going on for over a year, even with very little actual contact. This time was different though, they had not just hurt me but actually threatened me and I was overwhelmed, something I had never done before because I felt so sorry for them. I had dealt with other people through magick before, but then something was just off during the working.... I shifted gears, I cried and appealed to Satan that I didn't know what to do, I don't know what I want, I just want to be okay, I want to be free. I felt this embrace like I was really being listened to. I vented a cried and admitted things I had never fully comprehended before. How I felt like a failure for not being able to help this person, how truly angry I was over being betrayed, how guilty I felt for being so angry at them, how stupid I felt for not fallowing my intuitions at the start...

When I was all done I had this deep burning in my center and a cold chill outside, I thanked Satan and went to bed. I could barely sleep but even with all the anxiety and stress I felt good in way I couldn't describe. This heat remained through three 12 hour work shifts and sleepless nights. I some how had the stamina to keep working and the world seemed so much kinder to me. Everyone was so nice and complemented me in ways I had never experienced before.

It is no easy fix to get out of this problem but since this and even more since dedicating I've been sorting it out and having a lot of insight coming to me about how to properly deal with this and why previous magickal attempts to detach and bind weren't fully effective. It's been hard but I just keep realizing how I've never actually been happier overall and how much I've grown spiritually.

Post Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:50 pm

How I came to Satan, as most my family were xians when i lived in South Africa I got dragged to church at the time i was very young and did not under stand a thing. My great grandma would listen and make me and my nephews listen to her tapes about that piece of shit jewsus. well at the age of 7 my dad and i moved to the states casue he wanted to get away from the new South African government. Well he decided to marry my step mom at the time who like alot of others was an xian. Once again I got dragged to church except this time i was a little older and at the time it was made out to be a fun thing now that i look back it wasnt fun at all but complete bullshit. but I still had to go. I remember myfirst xmas in the U.S was when i really questioned jewsus. like every xmas those discusting jehova people come knocking giving out videos I sat down and watched that video and remember thinking to my self what the fuck how can someone that says he loves us do such horrific things to there child how could someone destroy a whole entire village it made no sense and for years it still didnt make sense. well once again i kept getting dragged to church and if you keep getting dragged or forced to do something it kinda comes apart of you. So i started saying oh jewsus this jewsus that praising him why? Cause I was igorent. well after awhile of my prayers not being answered and seeing other have a good life i started saying fuck jewsus I didnt believe anymore even though that piece of shit was forced fed to me and in my soul i guess thats how i would describe it.
I then started not belieiving in anything really even though deep down i had a feeling that I did believe in something i couldn't figure out what it was I know it wasn't jewsus. well fast forward 7 year or so. I started listening to this band called Born of Osiris. i new nothing about Egyptian or Sumerian "mythology" so i Googled Osiris and saw that he was resurrected once again i questioned that vile piece of shit jewsus. i was hurt that i could be lied to so badly i was very confused and i think i was confused cause xianity was forced on me and i was made to believe in the bible shit. so once again it all was very stupid to me i didn't care about any religion anything even though deep down i had a feeling I didn't know what it was . Sorry for the long post and really bad grammer. well finally last year I met 2 SS members one i worked with I was currious to what he believed he asked me and i said im not xian but i believe there is something someone out there but i didn't know who or what. well he told me that he was and Spiritual Satanist and explained to me about the Nordic and the greys and how the Greys hated us and wanted to destroy us. at the time i said oh that cool whatever another thing. well 6 months went by one day i was sitting in the chair and a urge came over me to ask about what he believed in again. he then sent me a link to the Jos web page the first paragraph I read made more sense to me then anything could so i read the whole page i then got into the exposingxianity page and read everything in there after that i was filled with excitement this was me this was what i believed deep down but couldn't figure out it al came out in front of me. I then decided that i wanted to be with Satan I wanted to get the truth out there. Well a few days later i got a red candle and a sterilized object it was October 13 i read how to do the ritual and did everything there within at the time I had now idea about meditation i thought it was just a made up thing. I remember burning the paper and then focusing on the paper an a feeling oh freedom came over me i felt love like no human could ever give not even a mother to her child. Since then I've been studying anything and everything i can about Satan and His Demons/Demoness and i must say like most here it is the most amazing feeling in the world. yeah at times i slip up or get discouraged but i keep pushing through meditating every day doing the rituals. I must say I love Satan with all my heart. Everyday I'm learning new things

Hail Satan

Post Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:22 pm

I was seeking for the truth and was reading on a lot of different subjects.

I believe I was reading something about Satan being the enemy and wanted to know more. So I started googling Satan for more information, and somehow ended up on the JOS site.

Thanks to HP Maxine and the HP/S, I now know the truth.
HAIL SATAN!

Post Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:30 pm

I was adopted by an xtian family. My dad was a pastor of the Methodist Church so when I was younger I had some signs that I knew xtianity was bullshit at one point. I may have been with Satan in the past but I am not 100% certain. So here goes. When it came to a bible this was the only book I felt a little scared of as a kid I didn't want to get "caught" reading it but yet I was curious what it said. I didn't like to be seen looking at it. Something was negative about it. Second was at one point as a child in church I was still at the age where they had those little coloring pages my dad was preaching and I suddenly thought "oh no not this Jesus shit again" I almost said it lol. So I could sense energy a little and I got really bad vibes off my parents and many of the other people there something I called "soul rot" IDK this was long before I came to the JOS. I dismissed it as them just not being positive or something cause I was trying to believe their lies. Whenever someone said Jew id think how are we different than Jews and id visualize some guy in a beard running the whole thing (somehow it didn't click right then that this is bad and get out but its a sign that I knew that it was bs)

So with that said I struggled with the xtian bullshit for awhile like an internal conflict I wanted to believe wanted something for sure and could never have it. Eventually I started looking into new age stuff. I got very fearful of hell and torment for some reason so I would read athiest sites even though I knew something spiritual existed just cause that was the only place I could find ex christian stuff and I wanted to break free. So after coming into new ageism and reading some of those books one day I had searched Psychic empowerment or something along those lines and found the JOS site. I read the Exposing Christianity site and it felt familiar very familiar and I very much believed that right away. The JOS page I found warm and loving not evil like at the time I slightly thought Satanists were (but I was open) so I decided to do some of the meditations and study the site I dedicated a few months later and I am here. I am happy as a Satanist and wish everyone else knew that happiness.

Hail Satan

Post Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:32 pm

Well, I dedicated on January 2014. I had just broken up with my girlfriend on December 31st and was still hurt by the event. I really liked her at the time and couldn't give up thinking it was the end. At the very least i wanted to keep some form of relation with her.I had learned that her cat was dying from a tumor and I wanted to do what I could for her.

I had absolutely zero real knowledge on the occult or anything related but had a vague understanding of energy and mind abilities like esp. I did not know that the two were related. So I tried healing the cat by sending my energy to fight the tumor or something. When that didn't work I went to the xian god and tried praying. I knew for sure that this was not going to work. My mind process went something like this.

Heal it myself -> pray to god -> well if god isnt going to help ill go to the other side -> asked Satan or a demon to help

I went on my laptop and googled in "how to summon a demon" and the JOS site was the top of the list. I only lightly brushed through the site to find what i needed. I tried it and nothing happened. Then I gave up on the cat, gave up on her, and wanted to die. I was somehow convinced by my friends to stay alive, but i really didn't have any goals or aims so i was stuck between wanting to die and staying alive. At some point I was really bored and then i remembered the JOS site. I thought it was interesting so I looked through it. I thought if this is all real then I want to be part of it.

I did the dedication in my Astral Temple at first but a few days or weeks later I found time to do it in my room since i felt it wouldn't be legit unless I did it physically. And thus I started my journey.

Post Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:34 am

I always felt an attraction to the occult. Never believed all the lies on the x-tian book. One day while surfing the web, something compelled me on searching on Satan. JOS was the first site, and after studying for about 2 weeks, I decided to dedicate. Never been as happy as I feel now. Hail Satan!

Post Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:58 am

ever since i was born i didnt belive in the christian god. all my life ive had the ability to manipulate my energy so im convinced ive known our father satan for any lives. HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

Post Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:15 pm

I am the son of a christian pastor, and his father was a christian pastor. This line of sons becoming pastors goes back like 13 or so generations. The xian belief is literally breed into my family sadly. So I mean it literally when I say that I was always watched over, and guided by Satan. I was never allowed to know of anything non-christian hell I didn't watch anything non christian on the tv until I was about 7, and that was just Mr.Rodgers. I wasn't allowed to talk with non-christians, I went to church school, where my parents were teachers, I read only pre approved christian books, watched less than an hour of pre approved TV a day, in every way was I sheltered from the outside world. My parents went as far as shading out the windows in the car so that I couldn't see out them as easily.

All my childhood though I was asking questions some of which were answered to the best of my parents ability, others were just meet with a quick "Shut your mouth" or another kind of be quiet don't ask questions line. When I was about nine years old I renounced my belief. My parents had divorced when I was six, and I had been living with my mother and stepfather for some time by this point. I didn't really have a belief I went to when I first renounced my christianity. Instead for about the first six months I talked with just about everyone I could (almost exclusively christians), and read literally every single book I could get my hands on. By the time I was ten I had declared my self a atheist, and had already read well over 100 books on all manner of subjects.

See it was my Bio father who had all the insane keep ideas away mentality that during my childhood had left me with nothing but christianity. The moment I started being exposed to the outside world though I was instantly taking it in. One of my earliest memories was at a zoo. It was some kind of childrens night, and they had all kinds of zoo keepers with the animals out for the kids. I remember how amazed the keepers were with my knowledge of the animals. This happened when I was maybe 7 so very young.

What seemned at first to be simply a desire to learn would prove to be a lifelong hunger for knowledge. A almost biological urge to learn. Getting back o the story though. After I declared my self an atheist I started what would prove to be my hardest faze in life. I had to constantly, on a daily basis reaffirm my postion to my parents, school family, and community. I as attacked mentally at every step I was asked question which the people asking had very few answers to themselves "Well what happens when you die?", "So where did we come from?" I mean I was 10, 11, 12 being asked to explain in perfect detail the questions that have been boggling man since creation. I dont know what it was at the time I thought it was simply my intense study, but know I think Satan had a role in it as well, as every time that I was questioned I was able to leave the questioner flabbergasted. I was kicked out of churches, schools, lost family, and friends all for asking questions, and committing the unforgivable sin of being different.

When I was about 11 I was exposed to Anton Lavey's Satanic Bible. It was my first exposure to anything besides Christianity, and atheism. I didn't take to it right away by any means I was firmly into my atheism at the time. I was one of those jackasses who thought anyone who believed in a god, or had religion was a moron. Thus I found the Satanic Bible much like the "Holy" Bible to be a laughable burn worthy book.

When I was 14 I came out as gay to my community who actually took it relatively well. As well as could be expected of the deep south anyway. My family immediately took a negative look to it though. Abuse I had never suffered before took route in my home. I was subjected to verbal, emotional, mental, and in a few very small cases physical abuse. Among many other things they did was to take me to the slums of the larger city near our home, and give me a large bottle of lube, and tell me to get ass fucked. Pushed me out of the car, and drove off leaving me there for ten-fifteen minutes.

All this came to a boiling point though when they sent me to what many know as "Pray away the gay" camp. To give the cliff notes version of what this is: It is a xian run program where people usually the members of the church running the program. CReate various forms of psychological torture, and fear conditioning programs designed to force you to fear your feelings, and run to christ in hopes of avoiding your own mind, and body.

I spent a week in this xian hell before I came back to my family as "Straight". I feared for my life so I convinced them over the course of the next 2 years I was straight. I never gave up my anti christian campaign though. I would have rather died then be a christian, I would still rather die then be a christian.

After my experince at the Conversion camp I was already starting to study more religions, as for some time now atheism was starting to not fit my ideals as well. So I studied religions for some time before I again looked into Satanism, more specifically Anton Lavey's Satanism. I began to self identify as a Satanist, I knew better then to tell anyone in my community and was glade to find that for once there was a religion that I enjoyed, and fit me, that also didn't need me to go around screaming how into it I was.

I spent two years identifying as a Laveyan Satanist, before I found JOS. PRetty much as soon as I found JOS I knew it was for me. It took some time to come to terms with everything Nazi, antisemitism, meditation,s birthrights, greys, everything. Even with my distrust of christians, even with all my years of study, and learning I still had trouble with SS. Yet everything I was reading made since, as well everything I was reading were thoughts I had been having for years.

What really drove everything home for me was when I stumbled upon something about dreams, and communication with the gods, and demons and other high entities. See ever since I was forced to go to "Conversion camp" I have had this recurring dream where I am in the woods. I am just terrified, then I see a figure in the distance when I first started having the dreams. Over the years this figure grew closer and closer going from pitch black to bright white. Filling me up with a since of protection, and easing my fear.

Before SS I thought something like "Oh its my mind trying to make since of something" after reading about all the things on JOS though I became obsessed with this dream, so finally I had the dream again, only this time I broke down in the woods, tears, sobbing everything just completly lost it. The white figure came to me held me close, and although it did not speak it sorta said something like "Its ok, it wasn't your fault". I awoke almost comforted, like someone had pulled the blanket up, and kissed your head while you slept.

I knew after that the figure in my dream had to be Satan. I studied JOS for sometime longer then committed myself to satan, and never looked back. I have had the dream a few times since, and the figure still appears sometimes it hugs me, other times it just stands by me. One time it sorta cradled me, and I felt a overwhelming sense of protection.

Satan and his demon have been with me my entire life. I honestly dont know how else I could be alive. There were so many times that being a christian could have helped me, but it just isn't in me. Satan is my god, I am Gentile, I am a child of Satan, by birth, by life, by action I am a child of Satan.

Satan has guided me as I have come to terms with my transgender identity, known here as thirdsex. Satan has guided me as I have learned and since identified with the NS. Satan has always been there for me guiding, and protecting me from afar when I wouldnt look at him, then closer as my eyes were opened.

I appreciate anyone who reads this I know it is long. I left a lot out. It is a very personal story one I hope some kind find something in.

Post Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:01 pm

Studentoflife2332 wrote:
I am the son of a christian pastor, and his father was a christian pastor. This line of sons becoming pastors goes back like 13 or so generations. The xian belief is literally breed into my family sadly. So I mean it literally when I say that I was always watched over, and guided by Satan. I was never allowed to know of anything non-christian hell I didn't watch anything non christian on the tv until I was about 7, and that was just Mr.Rodgers. I wasn't allowed to talk with non-christians, I went to church school, where my parents were teachers, I read only pre approved christian books, watched less than an hour of pre approved TV a day, in every way was I sheltered from the outside world. My parents went as far as shading out the windows in the car so that I couldn't see out them as easily.

All my childhood though I was asking questions some of which were answered to the best of my parents ability, others were just meet with a quick "Shut your mouth" or another kind of be quiet don't ask questions line. When I was about nine years old I renounced my belief. My parents had divorced when I was six, and I had been living with my mother and stepfather for some time by this point. I didn't really have a belief I went to when I first renounced my christianity. Instead for about the first six months I talked with just about everyone I could (almost exclusively christians), and read literally every single book I could get my hands on. By the time I was ten I had declared my self a atheist, and had already read well over 100 books on all manner of subjects.

See it was my Bio father who had all the insane keep ideas away mentality that during my childhood had left me with nothing but christianity. The moment I started being exposed to the outside world though I was instantly taking it in. One of my earliest memories was at a zoo. It was some kind of childrens night, and they had all kinds of zoo keepers with the animals out for the kids. I remember how amazed the keepers were with my knowledge of the animals. This happened when I was maybe 7 so very young.

What seemned at first to be simply a desire to learn would prove to be a lifelong hunger for knowledge. A almost biological urge to learn. Getting back o the story though. After I declared my self an atheist I started what would prove to be my hardest faze in life. I had to constantly, on a daily basis reaffirm my postion to my parents, school family, and community. I as attacked mentally at every step I was asked question which the people asking had very few answers to themselves "Well what happens when you die?", "So where did we come from?" I mean I was 10, 11, 12 being asked to explain in perfect detail the questions that have been boggling man since creation. I dont know what it was at the time I thought it was simply my intense study, but know I think Satan had a role in it as well, as every time that I was questioned I was able to leave the questioner flabbergasted. I was kicked out of churches, schools, lost family, and friends all for asking questions, and committing the unforgivable sin of being different.

When I was about 11 I was exposed to Anton Lavey's Satanic Bible. It was my first exposure to anything besides Christianity, and atheism. I didn't take to it right away by any means I was firmly into my atheism at the time. I was one of those jackasses who thought anyone who believed in a god, or had religion was a moron. Thus I found the Satanic Bible much like the "Holy" Bible to be a laughable burn worthy book.

When I was 14 I came out as gay to my community who actually took it relatively well. As well as could be expected of the deep south anyway. My family immediately took a negative look to it though. Abuse I had never suffered before took route in my home. I was subjected to verbal, emotional, mental, and in a few very small cases physical abuse. Among many other things they did was to take me to the slums of the larger city near our home, and give me a large bottle of lube, and tell me to get ass fucked. Pushed me out of the car, and drove off leaving me there for ten-fifteen minutes.

All this came to a boiling point though when they sent me to what many know as "Pray away the gay" camp. To give the cliff notes version of what this is: It is a xian run program where people usually the members of the church running the program. CReate various forms of psychological torture, and fear conditioning programs designed to force you to fear your feelings, and run to christ in hopes of avoiding your own mind, and body.

I spent a week in this xian hell before I came back to my family as "Straight". I feared for my life so I convinced them over the course of the next 2 years I was straight. I never gave up my anti christian campaign though. I would have rather died then be a christian, I would still rather die then be a christian.

After my experince at the Conversion camp I was already starting to study more religions, as for some time now atheism was starting to not fit my ideals as well. So I studied religions for some time before I again looked into Satanism, more specifically Anton Lavey's Satanism. I began to self identify as a Satanist, I knew better then to tell anyone in my community and was glade to find that for once there was a religion that I enjoyed, and fit me, that also didn't need me to go around screaming how into it I was.

I spent two years identifying as a Laveyan Satanist, before I found JOS. PRetty much as soon as I found JOS I knew it was for me. It took some time to come to terms with everything Nazi, antisemitism, meditation,s birthrights, greys, everything. Even with my distrust of christians, even with all my years of study, and learning I still had trouble with SS. Yet everything I was reading made since, as well everything I was reading were thoughts I had been having for years.

What really drove everything home for me was when I stumbled upon something about dreams, and communication with the gods, and demons and other high entities. See ever since I was forced to go to "Conversion camp" I have had this recurring dream where I am in the woods. I am just terrified, then I see a figure in the distance when I first started having the dreams. Over the years this figure grew closer and closer going from pitch black to bright white. Filling me up with a since of protection, and easing my fear.

Before SS I thought something like "Oh its my mind trying to make since of something" after reading about all the things on JOS though I became obsessed with this dream, so finally I had the dream again, only this time I broke down in the woods, tears, sobbing everything just completly lost it. The white figure came to me held me close, and although it did not speak it sorta said something like "Its ok, it wasn't your fault". I awoke almost comforted, like someone had pulled the blanket up, and kissed your head while you slept.

I knew after that the figure in my dream had to be Satan. I studied JOS for sometime longer then committed myself to satan, and never looked back. I have had the dream a few times since, and the figure still appears sometimes it hugs me, other times it just stands by me. One time it sorta cradled me, and I felt a overwhelming sense of protection.

Satan and his demon have been with me my entire life. I honestly dont know how else I could be alive. There were so many times that being a christian could have helped me, but it just isn't in me. Satan is my god, I am Gentile, I am a child of Satan, by birth, by life, by action I am a child of Satan.

Satan has guided me as I have come to terms with my transgender identity, known here as thirdsex. Satan has guided me as I have learned and since identified with the NS. Satan has always been there for me guiding, and protecting me from afar when I wouldnt look at him, then closer as my eyes were opened.

I appreciate anyone who reads this I know it is long. I left a lot out. It is a very personal story one I hope some kind find something in.

This was a well written story :)

"I awoke almost comforted, like someone had pulled the blanket up, and kissed your head while you slept. " My favorite part :)
HAIL SATAN!

Post Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:09 pm

I came to JoS almost 3 months ago now after a summer of torment and pain from doing the "right" thing as I have been programmed to do being raised in a catholic household. I had prayed to god for the benefit of others my whole life and wanted just one thing for myself but he never listened and the situation I am in now I feel he is mocking me.
The whole time I prayed though and the whole time I went to church it never felt right. I had defended the church for years but found myself saying things that I knew just weren't true and just did not believe deep down.
I have always felt Satan near me in my life and I foolishly ran from him, thinking him to be what I was taught to believe about him but since dedicating and beginning to open chakras I have felt things to be right. I have found that many of the things I have always thought long before joining JoS are on this site.
In the past I have been very sensitive to psychic phenomena but recently I have found it harder to connect, I feel Father Satan closer to me and I recognize the signs around me but I feel as though something is working against me, blocking me from my true potential. If anyone could help me with that I would appreciate it.
On the other hand every time I have asked for guidance in furthering my development he has shown me a new door, like finding this site for example and I feel like he wants me to post this.
I don't know what else to say other than I look forward to continuing to develop myself and grow through Satan.

Hail Satan!

Post Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:08 pm

To cut right to the chase: www.answers.yahoo.com . I had posted a question in the religion & spirituality section asking for help or insight about what had been happening to me at night. I had been aliens and entities and had been paralyzed and things that I should not mention as I'm not sure that some wouldn't write me off as a loon. I knew beyond a doubt that these were not mere dreams. This had been happening to me since childhood. Some person answered me saying that perhaps I stood out as a "beacon on the astral" and left a link for JoyofSatan. I was instantly hooked as nothing I had read before ever made 100% sense of felt 100% correct as this all did.

The details.
Just months before this, I had made up my mind that I would research every single religion/spiritual path I could find out about, give every one a chance before I chose mine. I was raised xtian, and though extremely devout at points of my life (all with time of childhood as I was 17 at age of dedication); had always simultaneously identified with Paganism in some form. Even when I, at the time, "wanted" to reject it because I was so afraid of hell and wanted to be Miss perfect xtian. I have *always* since a toddler, had interest/identified as a Pagan of some sort.
Getting back to this- I was doing this research. At the time I was pulling away hard from xtianity. I was basically agnostic, still identifying in my soul as some sort of Pagan and practicing bullshit worthless internet "witchcraft." . I had watched the movie Zeitgeist and read evilbible.com and the skepticsannonatedbible, etc and lost nearly all trust or faith in xtianity.
So, after all this research on religions and finding none I really liked (except this so called pagan warriors' guild? I barely remember what that was about but sort of identified for a short time.....) I researched Satanism in every aspect.I thought, if it's so bad, WHY the fuck would anyone "worship the devil?" I HAD to hear out the Satanists-of every kind- 's side of the story. For some reason, at this time I did not run across jos. I liked the Brotherhood of Satan's philosophy and began following them on Youtube and Myspace. I filled out the application to join but did not only because of lack of money. I gotta say, it didn't feel 100% at home like I did with JoS. But it felt the best anything had up to that point. I also adopted the philosophy that aliens are angels/Demons. Though I had it backwards at the time.

When I found JoS, reading Exposing Christianity I 100% rejected it finally and actually HATED it. I thought, regardless if jehova/jesus were real and true gods, I would not follow them because they were evil and assholes etc and just unlikeable. I fucking hate them, real or not. Still to this day, I say to myself- I would follow Satan in just about any version of him. If I knew jesus was real and stuff I would STILL love Satan and try to help Satan overthrow that evil asshole douchbage. I love Satan in pretty much all forms with basically the only exception the false blood sacrifice and asshole ugly red monster.

I was raised by a "christian freak" mother who took me to several different kinds of the super weird, hardcore sect churches. Apostolic, JW, and the last straw was the seventh day adventists. I got sent to one of their camps for youth and ran away trying to hitchhike my 250 miles home! Father was catholic and raised me as such. I even went to a catholic school for a few years , but got out of there screaming ( litterally) begging my parents to switch me out. I got so messed up in chrsitianty, i had very bad anxiety about it and it was then, that last day at catholic school I was so bad with anxiety( alot had to do with death, heaven and hell *yes heaven too. That scared the shit out of me- eternity on a stupid white cloud.) that I pleaded with my parents to admit me to and was put in a mental hospital for about three weeks (no mental health diagnoses just anxiety "disorder."). This is age 13.

I always loved ancient cultures and the occult. I had a kids' picture story bible, and from age 2 all I wanted to look at in it was the pictures of Egypt and the stories about Egypt. As a very small child, I kept flipping back to only about 3 stories- about Egypt like the plagues etc and the Serpent in the garden of Eden + the map of the middle east just to stare at the pyramids. Ive opend that bible so many times just to look at those pyramids on that shitty little map. I was obsessed.
Flashback to me in kindergarten watching tv, "mom! Switch off nickolodean and put on the discovery channlel! 3 hour special about Egypt!"
I must say that had I not found Satan-true Satan- I would be gone. I am ever so thankful. Let it be known, how wonderful Satan is.

Post Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:24 pm

i was atheist by the age of 13
when i was 17 i woke up and typed , dedicated your soul to Satan in google and i got the JoS dedication page XD
i was so happy, i knew i was doing something right.
i am a firm believer that i came to the JoS from the awakening rituals that have been done.
it is unnatural for a 17 year old to suddenly wake up one day and decide to dedicate his soul the Satan.
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Post Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:20 am

Horseman13 wrote:
I came to JoS almost 3 months ago now after a summer of torment and pain from doing the "right" thing as I have been programmed to do being raised in a catholic household. I had prayed to god for the benefit of others my whole life and wanted just one thing for myself but he never listened and the situation I am in now I feel he is mocking me.
The whole time I prayed though and the whole time I went to church it never felt right. I had defended the church for years but found myself saying things that I knew just weren't true and just did not believe deep down.
I have always felt Satan near me in my life and I foolishly ran from him, thinking him to be what I was taught to believe about him but since dedicating and beginning to open chakras I have felt things to be right. I have found that many of the things I have always thought long before joining JoS are on this site.
In the past I have been very sensitive to psychic phenomena but recently I have found it harder to connect, I feel Father Satan closer to me and I recognize the signs around me but I feel as though something is working against me, blocking me from my true potential. If anyone could help me with that I would appreciate it.
On the other hand every time I have asked for guidance in furthering my development he has shown me a new door, like finding this site for example and I feel like he wants me to post this.
I don't know what else to say other than I look forward to continuing to develop myself and grow through Satan.

Hail Satan!

You should start a meditation program:
http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Hel ... Manual.htm

If you need to ask something just ask, make your own topic and let it go :p
HAIL SATAN!

Post Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:20 pm

Great, thank- you! I have been looking for how to do the meditations properly.

Post Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:33 am

I came to Satan thanks to the Arabic Version of JOS

ibliss.co.nr

i found it back in 2009 , don't know who made it , but whoever he is

i owe him a debt of gratitude

Post Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:16 pm

Horseman13 wrote:
Great, thank- you! I have been looking for how to do the meditations properly.

You'll get a feeling of how a meditation should look like, and after consistent practice you'll get the hang of it. If not just make a topic for yourself and state your questions.

When you are done with the meditations or want to start on your own, you can just make one. Remember that Cleaning your Aura, Aura of protection, empowering/removing blockages from your chakras and Yoga should always be a part of one.

And attacking the enemy ;p

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... SHTAR.html <- Here is some information on the eight fold path of Astaroth :)
HAIL SATAN!

Post Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:28 pm

My story is different
I did not know satan not through a friend or from the Web site
I knew after two years of my faith in satan, there are sites that speak about him
Since I am from the Middle East, a land of ancient civilizations I used to live those civilizations and search and
Her religion and her stories
I was obsessed with reading the Abrahamic religions because I was in the heart of that religion
I began to wonder why all these accusations of Satan and why not give those interested a chance to defend himself
Why prevent anyone to search for satan to know the truth
Become 'clearly seen satan in
Abrahamic books different from what they say

i became to defend him,

was Forbidden to talk about satan good things in Muslim country they will punished you as the wicked

One night I was sleeping and I saw myself in the palace do not know where
In front of the palace,was Broad and long twisting staircase look as snak
There is a wide space At the top of the stairs in front of the palace
was person standing long black dress worn covers his head
I knew that he is satan
was two people in front of me
I run my time came to him quickly and stood in front of him i can't see his face
after put his hand on my head .I felt that he gave me a mission and I got a mission on stairs
and then ended my dream that night. it was four years ago
Here began my journey .to know satan

Post Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:50 pm

Oh lawd, a friend of mine invited me to join and to dedicate, it seemed like a very weird coincidence.

Post Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:46 am

*bump*

I was reading the Testimonials page on the JoS website and was feeling really good and a bit inspired, and I was reminded of this thread. So I thought I would bump it up. ^.^

Post Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:22 pm
Noticing I was more councious about life and what I do in it, fantasizing about belong to an occult life brotherhood, an intense tendency to instrospective tought, profound hatred for the abrahamic cults, and love for the feminine life loving spiritual mystical side. All this made me dedicate myself in August 2013 to the Prince of Darkness.

Post Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:18 pm

I was raised in a heavily christard family. And when I say christard, I mean christard.
So I was very closed in regard to Satanism, in a subconscious manner. But deep inside my Soul I have always been Pagan.

One night a friend of mine told me something about a cosmic war, aliens, religion, Satan, capitalism, and I didn't understand a fuckin shit of what he said. But luckily he sent me to the Joy of Satan so I started meditating.

After the first meditation I was lying in my bed ready to sleep when Lucifuge Rofocale appeared in my mind and said "Hello how are you" (of course he didn't say that but whatever). He appeared like an old man with a long beard and he was very funny. I think he is so powerful he could destroy a whole Galaxy in one shot but he doesn't because he is a good fellow. And he is a boss.

So I was like "WHAT?" but the christard hangups in my mind were trying to stop me from becoming Swastika Awesome.

After some time, I was meditating again and Astaroth appeared in my mind and She said "Move your ass sweetheart" (of course She didn's say that but whatever). She is one of the Greates Creatures in the whole Universe, I love her! She is the most beautiful, the most powerful and exalted Goddess that I have ever seen!

But at the time I was still a bit confused because of Jewsus Christard inside of me, so I was like "HOLY SHIT WHAT'S GOIN ON"

After that, I felt Satan. And I gave my Soul to Him. So the Greys attacked me one night, but happily I was able to defend myself.

In the end, I was like:

FUCK EVERYBODY FUCK THIS SHIT WHAT DA FUCK I GO TO VALHALLA HAIL HITLER!!!

Now I'm so curious to discover how HP Mageson met Satan in his life. I bet a Slothz told him the Truth!

"Satanz iz the only way"

Post Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:35 am

one day i was sad with my life , and it dawned on me suddenly , that Satan is an extremely awesome being and i want to give him my soul

so i went to google and typed 'sell your soul to the devil'

and i landed on JoS dedication page (lucky me!)

my life improved unbelievably every since , all depression and suicidal tendencies went away , i have goals , im focused and i work to become a successful person , i work to improve myself on many levels

all thanks to HIM , my father! without him saying a single word to me, he has influenced my life in a very positive way, i love him to death
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:17 pm

Ever since I was born I always loathed Christianity/catholic/religion whatever. My parents couldnt bring me nor my brother to a church because we wouldnt listen or pray whatever they do there but rather laugh at all the morons and idiotic patrons. I think we got kicked out twice before. I wasnt forced either to go again nor made to believe it. My parents rock altho their still like partial xians. Also i always thought that there is DEFINITELY a way out of death, that I will be immortal. Immorality was actually a main focus for me when i was young but i never thought of anything but advancement of technology would be the answer.I was an atheist for my entire childhood. Although when people mentioned what if they exist? Id always say id side with satan. Regardless, even kida who went to that stupid CDD would be like " oh your going to hell!" i said fuck it, ill shake hands with the devil and live in hell if i want.I was interested in ETs and outerwordly things. I loved science and ancient history. Egypt was a hottopic for me because it facinated me how they built those massive pyramids with nothing but manpower (ofcourse now i know they must of had 'help').

Once i turned into my adolescence (13-17) i started getting into the drug culture mainly pot. Thats when i kept thinkin this stuff helps spirtually sometimes. Like i became an agnostic but i still adored the facts of science, which could still be used to explain phenomena
It was dumb of me to think druga help with anything. It was more like an escape from reality rather than a spirtual advancement. It was actually during that which i was getting more and more into spirituality where my goal of immortality became realized again from my childhood. I was looking up something spirtual of sort not really remebering much but i came across JOS. I read it and absorbed everything! I mean it all made sense to me! I tried to meditate a little but me being a stupid stoner just really didnt help. I did the dedication after 3 days of visiting the site. I felt really good doing it. It was at that moment i decidedthat i will stop smokig/drinkin/partying the same year and continue to read the site. I never forgot about it a day during it the stupid months i call. My excuse was "let me have my last bit of "fun" " hardly call it fun anymore. Took me 9 months to start meditating and quit everything. Those were troubling times with doubts/hang ups getting me but i pulled through and feel 100x better the person i am right now then i ever was!

Forgot to mention! When i used to goto school and we would talk about the nazis i couldnt help but like them better than the allies. Regardless of the lies of them commiting atrocities.
This too, shall pass.
Just keep that in mind when your facing unwanting temptations.

Post Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:49 pm

Ever since I was born I always loathed Christianity/catholic/religion whatever. My parents couldnt bring me nor my brother to a church because we wouldnt listen or pray whatever they do there but rather laugh at all the morons and idiotic patrons. I think we got kicked out twice before. I wasnt forced either to go again nor made to believe it. My parents rock altho their still like partial xians. Also i always thought that there is DEFINITELY a way out of death, that I will be immortal. Immorality was actually a main focus for me when i was young but i never thought of anything but advancement of technology would be the answer.I was an atheist for my entire childhood. Although when people mentioned what if they exist? Id always say id side with satan. Regardless, even kida who went to that stupid CDD would be like " oh your going to hell!" i said fuck it, ill shake hands with the devil and live in hell if i want.I was interested in ETs and outerwordly things. I loved science and ancient history. Egypt was a hottopic for me because it facinated me how they built those massive pyramids with nothing but manpower (ofcourse now i know they must of had 'help').

Once i turned into my adolescence (13-17) i started getting into the drug culture mainly pot. Thats when i kept thinkin this stuff helps spirtually sometimes. Like i became an agnostic but i still adored the facts of science, which could still be used to explain phenomena
It was dumb of me to think druga help with anything. It was more like an escape from reality rather than a spirtual advancement. It was actually during that which i was getting more and more into spirituality where my goal of immortality became realized again from my childhood. I was looking up something spirtual of sort not really remebering much but i came across JOS. I read it and absorbed everything! I mean it all made sense to me! I tried to meditate a little but me being a stupid stoner just really didnt help. I did the dedication after 3 days of visiting the site. I felt really good doing it. It was at that moment i decidedthat i will stop smokig/drinkin/partying the same year and continue to read the site. I never forgot about it a day during it the stupid months i call. My excuse was "let me have my last bit of "fun" " hardly call it fun anymore. Took me 9 months to start meditating and quit everything. Those were troubling times with doubts/hang ups getting me but i pulled through and feel 100x better the person i am right now then i ever was!

Forgot to mention! When i used to goto school and we would talk about the nazis i couldnt help but like them better than the allies. Regardless of the lies of them commiting atrocities.
This too, shall pass.
Just keep that in mind when your facing unwanting temptations.

Post Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:18 pm

Maybe this is the most beautiful topic, here are written the paths of those who live the Greatest Story to Be Told

Post Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:17 am

I was almost about to drive into a river and drown myself, but Satan saved me. I had some experiences with kundalini, and chi. The first time I saw joy of satan or read about it was in february 2016. I should have delved deeper, but knew I was going into places I shouldn't be going into. Satan contacted me again i think, or maybe it was a different god or demon I'm not sure. Then a third time, when I was about to die from all the horrid sexual pain I had from not engaging in sexual contact because I was such a white knight with pick-up artist things and thought it was evil, then told my therapist and that bitch told me to fck myself... Anyways I was about to die, suicidal and messaging people on this site to help me out, and some "spiritual guru/master elder teacher " said watch this moojie persons video, which was the right hand path victim hood garbage, and then I saw the joy of satan website again, satan I think or a demon was speaking through the computer as I read " The right hand path preaches victimhood, karma this karma that" and then I was hooked when I read " You have little to no victimhood with high levels of lifeforce".

Hail Satan Father Enki Ea!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!

Post Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:48 am

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Brilliant thread 2013. Exact same as HP Lucius Ora. First came up the COS i discarded it right away when they said they dont believe in Lord Satan :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Read JOS applied it and wow incredible, as has been said before we have all always been SS its only a case of god or goddess coming to you and giving you a nudge in the right direction.

I (was) Protestant Church of Scotland brought up as a heavy pro protestant loyalist unionist royalist.

Still i am Loyalist Unionist Royalist to my country that would never change but i know the truth now Hail Satan.
Enki1690

Post Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:50 pm

I wasn't raised with a particular religion, but it was close enough to xian faith. Used to do the "Our father" prayer every night as a kid, would pray for everyone including the criminals out there ( I know I was a dirty lib xD). Was like that until I was probably 10 or so, hard to remember exactly. I just knew something was off about the whole setup around that time though. If god was so powerful then he must be an asshole, type of thing. Practically disregared religion until a friend of mine in HS tried to get me to go to his church several times. I went a few times, but it was so nauseating. "Opened my heart" to Jewsus at one time though and thought I felt something warm and good. Became abit spiritual from there, but I've always been interested in magick and "something greater". Video games(FF series) and anime(DBZ) really makes one crave that sort of thing imo.

But when I really came to Satan was during college, doing the oldest procrastination method in the book. Learning about irrelevant(in regards to school) things instead of studying. I became fascinated with determining which was the correct spirituality/religion, or if they were all intertwined. Delved into the law of attraction, and found out it seemed to work somewhat which kind of blew me away. From there I searched more about religion and came across alot of info about Jesus never existing, and from there I typed in Satan into google and found JoS. At first I was put off by the black and red layout to the site but I delved deeper as I'm drawn to knowledge regardless of the consequence lol. Read about half of the entire site in a day and began meditating, to discover it worked really really well. I remember calling out to Satan to prove to myself whether or not he was there, and I would feel a hot glowing sensation behind my solar plexes. That convinced me to continue meditations, and combined with resources on JoS , to dedicate my soul Satan.

Fell out of Satanism for awhile though because I began watching Christopher Hitchens and got caught up in the whole 4 horseman/anti-theist movement. That lasted for a couple years, but I fell into an extreme depression after doing way too many drugs. Recently got into SS and I'm feeling alot better. SS has helped to pull me out of that depression, and I feel stronger than ever. I doubt I'll fall back out of SS after the kinds of progress I'm making, and how much better my overall well being is.

14/88
Hail Azazel!
HAIL SATAN!!

Post Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:59 am

Please don't hate me when I say this but I started when I was 13 and started getting real serious at 17.

I always knew deep inside that there was something wrong with Christianity. Everytime I went to church I would be extremely tired and would feel better after I stepped out of the shit hole. My life was very rocky with both my parents being abusive, hitting me with belts and breaking hangers for clothes on my little body because of this "love". My dad was a satanist but the LaVeyan and everyone else in my family was a diehard christian, he was also a crackhead. And one day, after all this I wanted to commit suicide @12 years old as I was very depressed with life and my broken family. After attempts at suicide I failed as there was something always stopping me(probably father). Then one day, I wanted to summon a demon so voila! Joy of satan. My life just went 200x better.
My Filipino people shall not perish. End the jews and the jewish tyranny through our RTR's
http://www.exposingchristianity.com/RTRs.zip
Joyofsatan.org
Exposingchristianity.com

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF HELL!

Post Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:55 pm

I discovered the Joy of Satan in springtime, i was 17, i cant remember the exact month and day :cry:
But I was looking up telekinesis stuffs, i found a guy on youtube, "Mark Mauvais" "Psychic Investigator" who i think has genuine abilities, the most powerful TK practitioner i have seen till this day, if he's legit, i think he is.
On one of his videos i was reading the comments, and there it was, Joy of Satan link right there. When i saw the words "Joy of Satan" i felt a little spark in my mind and was immediately hooked, i read as much as i could muster, and after awhile of studying Spiritual Satanism i felt like I finally found what i was looking for, what i needed. a few days later i dedicated myself to Satan, and ever sense then, i feel that my life actually has a real true, important meaning. A purpose. Alot of times while im studying the websites i break down into tears either through happiness that we still exist(us pagans) and that theirs still hope because of the JOS, and other times because i see to much for me to handle what our enemies have done to us and this world. One time i was reading something about jehova on the Joy of Satan site, and i had some sort of vision, i sort of 'blanked out'
on the red letters and it all came to me. I saw all of Satan's Beautiful children suffering into some great big blood sacrifice to jehova, like some big blood splurge, thats all we are, i litterally "seen" this and "felt" it aslwell. It made me physically sick, and like my soul was gonna vomit, regurgitate. I dont know if that was my intuition showing me, Satan showing me, i dont know but ever since then the Satanic Spirit inside me has been awakened and i will never stop fighting.

Anyways, Thank you Maxine Dietrich and all of JOS clergy!
And Thank you Satan For giving my life meaning and purpose!
I love you all and may every SS Succeed in your endeavours :lol:
Always a good time for Reverse Torah Rituals

Post Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:14 am

I remember that it all started 1 year ago.
I was extremely depressed to the point where I was sleeping all day in bed or crying, starving myself because I thought I was fat...
I actually wanted to cut myself, but didn't, I wanted to take a lot of pills, drink them and then kill myself like that, but I didn't...
I was watching these jewtube series Fran Bow, the ending thaught me a lot and now when I look back on it, I feel as if a God or Father Satan came and snapped some sense into me, all the suicide thoughts were gone.
I went to the psychiatrist, because I had to, for my depression, I was sent to the Day Center...
I found a friend that was rambling a lot about Satan and whatnot.
Through her I met a guy that was kind of like a satanist, but I'm not sure which..
The girl made me "have" a lot of "guardians", that were nothing more then enemy greys and nordics.
Death was coming for me, because my energy was being drained a lot...
I fought back to stay alive, but it was extremely hard.
I contacted the guy again and asked him for help, he agreed to help me and told me to meet up with him, which I did.
We went to an abandoned house and he summoned Lord Phenex.
It worked. He said that he is my GD, a real one.
Turns out that's how I met my first Guardian :)
So from there on, things started getting better.
I had a dream on February 14th about Father Satan calling me over to come to him and I kept on seeing a demoness, but I did not understand who she was, she just had a really strick look on her face.
The next day from there on, I started jewgling Lord Phenex's name a lot, like he was pushing me and telling me to continue searching for information about him, so I did.
I stumbled on the JOS that way :)
I started reading through and I felt so good inside.
February 29th came and I decided to dedicate.
I dedicated on the 29th of February that only happens once in 4 years only.
Before dedicating, I saw blue lights and after the dedication I felt such bliss and happiness.
I felt like 7 Gods were with me!
I was smiling like an idiot while walking to the bus stop.
I was just so happy!
From there on, I started to do some meditations on the Power Meditation section. :)
And that's about it about my story. :)
With the one I love the most. He is perfect. Eternity seems too short for me to be with him, forever and beyond is still short. :)

"The world is cruel, but it is also beautiful." - AoT

"Just because something might not work out now, doesn't mean it wont work out later." - Lord Phenex

"Physically strong people are nothing compared to spiritually strong people." - Lord Phenex

"The world is a dark dark place, but why not light it up once in your life time and make it brighter and brighter each time?" - Me

Post Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:03 pm

It was several years back, and I was on this other forum (Don't ask). I usually hung out in the lounge section, but there was a Religion, Politics, Philosophy, etc section available so I started browsing that. Anyway, I had some problems in life, grew up rough, rather not talk about it. I was pretty involved in Laveyan Satanism at the time, but something was missing. I needed something more spiritual, so I started looking into websites similar to this one, and found some luck but not the luck I needed. Then, a guy messaged me with the site's link....and there I was. Performed the dedication months later, glad I did it.

Post Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:34 am

I found out about Satan through a friend of mine named Carter. He told me about the JOS website and I decided to look it up and what I found was amazing.

Post Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:36 am

In my search for the truth and making sense of the world, i've eventually found 666blacksun. At first it didn't make sense due to my Christian indoctrination(i never went to the exposing Christianity part or it wasn't online yet) because i was trying to make sense of the world using jeebus logic, thus i didn't realize Satan is on our side, that was some 3 years ago.

After struggling more to understand the past, present and future i've kinda been LED back towards JOS , that some happened 6 months ago, and i gave a another look at the entire site, and bam that was it, everything made sense now, had a HUUUGE EPIPHANY that what you guys are telling here is the ABSOLUTE TRUTH .

Since then i've dedicated myself in October :mrgreen: and i'm struggling to make room in my life for meditations, currently living with my parents that are Orthodox Christians(Strongest type of Christian Indoctrination) wishing that someday i could meditate freely, now i only do it at night, just before sleeping.

Yes i've said LED earlier cause it felt like i was guided towards you guys.
If the answer to 1984 is 1776;
Then the answer to Zionism is Satanism.

Hail Satan

Post Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:44 am

There was a point, early in my life when I felt utter disgust of this world. I've became mad and sad at this pathetic world. After so many desperation, I've turned to Satan, to see if he can make me find a place in this world. Of course, even previously in life, there was brief moments in my life when for some unexplained reasons I was obsessed with Satan, I wanted to know more about Him.

So, to continue my story, I've started digging through Internet. To try and find something that would give me the answer. Inevitably, I stumbled upon Joy of Satan. What a delight that was, I finally discovered who our Father is. When I count how amazing was that He and His Demons are actually Gods of the Ancient, whom I always found fascinating as a child, and wondered where have they gone, and why nobody loves them now?

But some kind of dissonance swept over me. What should I do now? Satan doesn't exist, he doesn't exist in the way xian books portray him. Satan is a being completely different from what I was taught?

Few days I was thinking about it. Realized that reason why this world is disgusting is for the reasons written on JoS webpage. That was enough for me. This world is stolen by enemy, and only Father Satan can help bring it back. I knew what to do.

I have dedicated on one quiet winter night. My family wasn't at home. That was perfect moment for me.

I did exactly as it is written on JoS website. And...everything changed. Presence I felt after dedication was joyful and positive to the point I would burst in laughter due to overwhelming happiness. I felt like never before in my life. It was blissful state. Absolutely amazing. That, is the moment when I joined the Father. I would dance, I would sing...I simply couldn't sit down. I was so energetic and happy.

The following days and months were of research, studying and meditation. But the enemy never sleeps. They did everything they could to turn me away from Father Satan... And they almost succeeded. For 6 years they had me. The conviction was that dedication was all that I have done, and that now I can do whatever I want. To live as I want. And when I had problems in my life, enemy tried to convince me that drugs are the answer. So they made me miserable. Everything to them is fine as long as I'm not with Satan. They threw me in pit of depression.

But Father Satan came again. He never left me. It was me who left him. I am about to burst in tears every time I remember how stupid I was, and how wasted my time, and turned away from Father. Totally unconsciously. Just imagine how pissed enemy is now. 6 years having me in their firm grasp. And I escaped. It is evident how I didn't experience a single blatant attack when I was lost and away from Father. But since I returned, boy have they been persistent.

Father Satan and my Guardian Goddess cleared the mist that made me blind to the truth. I will forever be thankful to Them. And will never stray away from His path again.

(Sorry for potential grammar mistakes, for English is not my native language)

-Larissa

Hail SATAN! Hail Glorious Gods and Goddesses of Hell! Hail to the Glorious Orion empire! Heil Hitler!

Post Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:36 am

I'll keep it short.
I used to be a hardcore subliminal user and after some time I ended up making one on being (a) god. With this also to become immortal. This (partly) led me to the JoS site, which I actually first saw in a critical light. With an attitude like "hmm.. lets see if this can convince me". I need to admit that what pushed me over the edge to join JoS was the magnum opus. Considering that immortality was (/is) my number one priority, I decided to focus my life (almost solely) on becoming a god. I am not yet out of puberty so I spend a vast majority of my day with advancing myself so that I can complete the magnum opus ASAP when I'm out of puberty. The rest of the time is usually full with RTRs and maybe some comedy anime to relax.
-Shael

Post Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:08 pm

Somtime in 2010 it must have been...I was on a wiccan infested website by the name of "Spellsofmagic.com or spellsandmagic.com" (Stay away from it) and asked in the forums there for information to Respectfully summon or call demons, I had it in my head that perhaps they arent all bad, just that the method of contacting them through high magic pissed them off. I believe I got this idea through the Fiction series, the Bartimus trilogy. anyway, a JoS member pointed me to Joy of satan and everything just...felt right about it. shortly thereafter I dedicated myself.

Unfortunately, I had ever really been able to stick too it for very long...mix of various things from my own ingrained lazyness, to the delusional world I had gotten myself into and fairly recently had broken out of. The dangers of jumping headfirst into magic and the occult so quickly I suppose...but that left me with doubts about "what if something is just in my head again?" And to an extent...it did happen once or twice. As well as that, there were unfortunately a lot of people in the yahoo groups at the time who just...put me off with a level of total immaturity I felt or perceived from their posts. a mix of all of this, has left me woefully underdeveloped and going on and off for the next 6, nearly 7 years now with satanism.

But...I always came back, no mater for how short of a time, I always come back eventually, like im here now, hoping to do more again. the gods, while never having quite been...Miracle like, in my life had always been good to me. And always gave me the smallest nudges here and there, never fully leaving me, and helping me find supplys for Practice at just the right times, and the timing of certain things as well just being...far too much of a coincidence to truly be, a coincidence.

And well...here I am again, I suppose. Gods willing, I'll be here to stay, finally.

Post Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:45 pm

Funny enough i came here because of a game.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ber.stainz
This game. It was a good game until some asshat with a TON of Real life money to spend on the game started bullying everyone. He tped to hives (which is a group of bases in the same alliance put together to help each other grow and to send reinforcment when necessary.)
Sent out TONS of Zombie dozers which were like the toughest units in the game. Speed their march speed up until they instantly arrived to your base and COMPLETELY took everything and kill all your units and defenses which took you a long time to build.
And he kept doing it and doing it.
I do NOT like bullies so I gave some thought and i was like "This has to stop, im going to teach this little bitch a lesson" So i looked up how to sign my soul to a demon and luckily enough came across the Joy Of Satan website and within two weeks or so I dedicated.
Sorry if my posts are a sometimes a mess...
Hail Satan!

Post Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:31 pm

Honestly I am rarely online and was an atheist for years until I had a dream with a man who told me to look up the JoS website. After reading the website for hours I felt a strong connection to SS. After I preformed my dedication and opened my chakras I also experienced healing. Now I try to do what I can from the shadows.

Post Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:19 am

I was looking up the pagan origins of Halloween/Samhain...
"DU BIST NICHTS OHNE DEIN VOLK UND DEINE SIPPE"

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE MIGHTY POWERS OF HELL!!

Post Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:44 pm

High Priest Lucius Oria wrote:
Had a psychic experience and was led to the JOS website soon after.

Lucius Oria

HAIL SATAN

Same

Post Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:14 pm

I really feel I should share my story as well.

I was going through a very difficult time in my life. I thought about killing myself each and every day... one night I was crying and something happened... I don't know if it was a voice that said "pray for Satan's help" or if it was my own thought, but I just came up with a simple prayer for Satan. The next day I got a phone call that changed my life, and that same day I went online looking for information about Satan. I found the JoS website, I read all of it and couldn't get enough! I felt so amazing reading all the things, I just knew it was the truth. I dedicated my soul to Satan the next Monday. I was so weak at the beginning... I asked for help from a Demon, and after the ritual my entire body was aching - my skin, my joints and my muscles were so sore and it felt as if there was a constant flow of vibrating electricity going through my body. But the Demon was kind and helped me, and now I am in a place in my life where I can pay back.

I love Satan so much, with him I've experienced such strong feelings of love, peacefullness and power I can't even describe it. I know this is how I am going to live my life and I trust Satan and his Demons to take care of me as long as I keep working hard to advance Satanism. I've had so much good luck in my life ever since my first little prayer for Satan it just cannot be a coincidence. Satan truly is the greatest and the most powerful being, he is my God and I will love and serve him forever. Hail Satan!!

Post Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:05 am

I remember when I was tooken and sent elsewhere, I seen a note on the wall that the bed was across. It read: I have not forgotten about you.

Pretty flipping epic Brahs.
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

Post Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:25 am

By the way, I was always into martial arts in chi from a lesser standpoint. I would got to the library everyday and check the same shelves for different books on martial arts, zen, then later it was yoga and qigong. Then my interest was sparked into the occult by whatever sparked me. Nah, it was Escape the Fate, and other music. Then I wanted to learn how to summon demons after random research on n off. Going to Spencers, and other stores similarly related. They actually had a backwards star with a rose back then, it was my favorite.

I then dedicated outside a house filled with adoptive jews and their crap. I so wanted a family then. The good ol American dream that always made me feel resentful and begging for a new life.

The dedication was right after I looked at the demons webpage of jos. Jos clicked in meditations, and my eyes flew up. It was instant. I wanted to empower myself.

Then life n shit happened.

........I was I deep crap back then. One of my favorite songs were Simple Plan, "do you ever feel like breaking down, do ever........to be hurt, to feel lost, to be left out in the dark. To be kicked when your down...........to be on the edge of breaking down."
Welcom to my life.

Just had pychic attack couple of days ago. These fucks resurfaced alot of shit.
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

Post Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:19 pm

I was born in a countryside village in a christian family , through my years my parents tried to put their ideals into me but i only got confused and just coudn't believe it for some reason . When i was 15~16 Years old i became and atheist and i told my parents that i don't ( can't believe in jesus ) they were angry so i just told them that if i see him or touch him i will believe ( obviously for alleviating their anger ... ) When i was 16 , I got rejected by the people in class ( at highschool ) Abused , Insulted .. Etc . But i liked that way , no having friends , i just wanted to be alone and to pass highschool without trouble .. Being the quiet one i got taunted , and all but i knew to control myself in a very good way ( this is the fruits of being bullied and rejected since i was 7~8 Years Old ) That i learned to to control my emotion and facial expression as breathing ....
As i said i got bullied and all at highschool , until i coudn't go anymore thats just how much mind torture it was for me . So i no longer went to highschool after that ... some months later , i once again went to school to please my dad .. i wanted him to be happy because he cared and raised me since a child . So , i once again went to school ( i was still 16 ) The same thing happened after going 2~3 months ... once again i stoped going .. It was In december 2016 That i stoped . I stayed at home for approximatively 2~3 months .. From when i was 14 Years old i think ... searched the "Truth" Of life searching for The Right Path to walk on ...
I was constantly confused , i needed nothing , Wealth , Love , NOTHING ! I Believed i transcended all this wordly "thing" ... From kid i searched spiritualism and tried to have some powers ... Having a lot of free time , and no needs , as mentioned above for life , my mind was blank . I was doing 'meditation' ( eyes closed and tried to not think ) Having some dreams some days about something and the next day seeing it on TV , like for example the Symbol of the crusaders .. I dreamed of that and the next day i saw a documentory on TV bout' it .. And "NOW" 2017 From when i quited school for the 2nd time , i was staying home , lazy , doing some chores here and there .. thinking about dying , etc .. But All this time from the moment i quited it THE 2nd time ... I was desperately searching for "TRUTH" ... And a day , at night , The 3 bulbs wich gave light , 1 didn't work . 2 did . Then 1 started flickering for no apparent reason , because it was a new one .. I got the feeling that something is hapening , and , i right now , forgot how , but i searched for something on the internet and stumbled upon JoS ... Just that you see how beautifull this all hapened ! Even if it was not Satan or his Demons , i believe that the "TRUTH" (Satan) Heard my desperate call for TRUTH ! ... Haha , That's how i came to Satan , My brothers and sisters , Now ... How did YOU come to Satan ?

HAIL SATAN !

Post Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:39 pm

My story is kinda like a roller coaster, so I'll start at the beginning.

My grandmother died, the very woman who raised me and loved me throughout life.(She was heavily xain however, but I refuse to let that completely tarnish her as a person). I desperately wanted to be different, to be someone who wasn't like everyone else, something to fill the hole inside me. I started out with Wicca, made my own wand(broke it too, on accident. On the first day of having it too XD). I did a few spells, nothing. I got no result what so ever.

I read on a site about a incubus spell, and the thought of having a eternal lover was very appealing(I still am the type to place love very highly...). So I summoned him, did the ritual to Lillith(the ritual was not form JoS however but I think it was like a ripped off version and at this time I was undedicated, and was trying to keep a open mind that maybe I had demons all wrong.)Well long story short, all went well at first. I was fixing because the only way I could communicate with him was through him taking my hand and writing, or talking in my mind(sometimes I could faintly hear his voice too, I even saw him once).

(Please please, this story is about before I knew ANYTHING about real demons. So it's kinda cringey and I hate myself for most of my actions).

Then things went south. I made one mistake of joking around about dating/messing around with someone else, he even laughed, but ever since then things went down hill. He started to emotionally abuse me, set me up for emotional traps and constant lies. I couldn't escape, ever time I tried to leave or forget him it's like he could just make me fall for him no matter what he did to me. He literally could beat me and rape me(I woke up from a nightmare and tried to cut my wrist, but he stopped me. To find out that he caused the very nightmare to begin with.) and the next day I couldn't bring myself to get mad enough to banish him. I was kind, and was afraid to be alone. He completely isolated me, told me that no one would believe me if I told them. I had no real friends to turn to. He was right to a degree. I tried bainishing, salt and everything, nothing.

He even went as far as to say he was a angel sent from God to love me. Little did I know at the time that he just full blown revealed himself and who he truly is right there.

I eventually tried to overdose. I saw no way out, and yet again there he was crying for me not to leave. For me to stay alive and everything will be ok. Only for a few hours later to say 'I would have let you die.' And the emotional roller coaster continued for at least another year. A whole year.

I can't even type out all the thing I went through with him and how it is haunts me today. He was evil at the very core, and totally a angel. I ironically read JoS on Incubuses while with him, but like angels do, he kept trying to keep me into the Christian version of hell through lies about himself or real demons.

When I dedicated and asked him if he was of Satan, he never gave a full answer. If fact he always switched back and forth, saying yes one day and no the next. He grew weaker and weaker the more I grew stronger, to the point of where with help from other SS, he went away completely. Only to reappear, cause more trouble and the whole ending is still debatable to whether or not it should have ended that way. Typing this all out makes me realize how foolish I was.

Now I know the truth of Satan and Demons, and will NEVER go back. HAIL!
Hail Father Satan and the Gods!

Are we not our actions? Our lives are poetry, make them sonnets! - Shawn Milke.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWqBxG ... DlubCFi1SA

You know I got your back!
They'll never take that,
Until the bitter end,
You know I'll never crack!
I'll face an army!
Can't fucking harm me,
Out on the front line,
That's where you'll find me!
They'll never take me alive!

Return to JoyofSatan666