Board index Joy of Satan for Animal Care Familiar Blessings??

Familiar Blessings??

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.

Post Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:33 pm

Location: South Florida (south of Orlando but north of Miami)
Through the grace of Satan, I received a wonderful canine. When I meditate she is often near. I was wondering, was there a particular blessing or ritual I can do to better protect her?

HAIL SATAN!!
You can, You should, And if your Brave enough to start, You will. - SK

Post Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:19 am

You could try the meditation for protection, which can be used for other people/animals, as well as for yourself.

Post Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:31 pm

Location: South Florida (south of Orlando but north of Miami)
Awesome, thank you ;}
You can, You should, And if your Brave enough to start, You will. - SK

Post Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:58 pm

Hi!

i just saw this group, did not even knew it existed..

i Love most Dogs, you now have a Dog that will tell u anytime an unwanted spirit is near you. btw which Breed is it=)?

i think in general you can do whatever psychic exercises you wish and direct it straight to the Familliar. i suppose you can do rune vibrations directed at the Dog if you want to, direct sun energy to it aswell. as it will give good health and protection.

Do a Yoga session and u can later go to ur Dog and send good healthy energy.

But as i havent tried any of that before with planet energy or rune with animals you should start out slow, as the energy can be straining for the Dog.

and i think after you have done yoga or any meditation ur aura is ofc better, then you can go to your Dog and just pet it, hold it closer u know? then ur aura will seep into hers or his.

one last, since the Dog comes to you when u meditate he or she already knows this and will probably start coming to you more when u meditate, cuz they love the aura it creates around you. hope you take good care of your Dog:)

Cheers.

Return to Joy of Satan for Animal Care