Board index JoyofSatan666 The Children of the Devil

The Children of the Devil

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:51 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

I am a Son of the Devil, and as such, my only interest is on the children of the Devil. In other words, the Spiritual Satanists.

Of course we also care about the world at large. This is a true statement. However by caring for the "Children of the Devil", ourselves, we literally also care at the same time for the wellbeing of the world.

While many people are deceived that Satanists are some sort of 'evil' assessment of people, my experience for so much time tells me differently. Spiritual Satanists and the Souls of Satan literally are of the most sensitive people in the world, and everyone irrespective of their development has a nature which can be mighty but also people care.

We have genuine idealists and I have seen this in hundreds of astrological charts. Few if ANY charts are the charts of opportunists and so forth. Our people are power oriented but they are not slaves to this pursuit like so many other so called 'people of power' in the world. This aside many other reasons gives me hope for the future.

We have revolutionaries, people of large vision, dutiful people, people versed in what is joyous, and people focused on what is serious. We have everything, but in quality as well.

Our people are also, compared to the average joe, a hundred times more intelligent, in control of their so called 'fear', curious, and generally have all the framework for leaders and people of substance in the future. The perfect replacement of the trash that hovers above the heads of mankind of the earth right now.

Any skill can be directed to another point in life. Satanists could be shilling and being retarded "Goyim", theoretically, but in actuality, we cannot do that on an internal level. Therefore I pride myself that I lead, or more accurately, guide our people like that. A trillion "Goyim" who have abolished their humanity to work for their so called slaver (((Leaders))) are not worth a toenail of the supreme Satanic Soul and the children of the Devil.

This has nothing to do with 'perfection' as this comes with time. The important thing is that actually all our people have the groundwork of rising into the higher level of what being 'human' means. This is encouraging. Everyone is on a different development level, but on the other hand, the framework is there.

The elements that exist is that matters. Refining them is up to the individual.

If you have been given the fine first elements, it's your duty to develop them. Imagine how cursed are those who have no idea or no acquiring of such. They are living but they are damned...

It's interesting and hopeful for the future of this world, but also a proof that there is still higher quality in this world. This is reflected in Spiritual Satanists. Humanity is not dead nor completely swamped beyond the identity of the "Goyim".

The Children of the Devil are still alive and well, and what we intend is not only that they live, but that they will thrive.

May Satan bless us in this undertaking, and restoring his kingdom of just judges, ministers, and people into this world.

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL TO ALL OUR PEOPLE AND SATANIC COMRADES!!!!!
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:47 am

Great sermon! We all shoul continue to develop ourselves and be greatful that we found this gift.
Patience and work.

Hail Satan!

Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:19 am

You give the best pep talks <3

Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:15 pm

IT IS NOT POINTLESS!! IT IS NOT WEAK OF US TO VALUE LIFE!! Alot of folks just didnt get the memo somehow. Anyone can progress with Satan in their life. I have progressed well and at a strong pace by meditating as on the JoS site and helping in Spiritual Satanist warfare against the jews. Even 6 Trillion jew buddy attacks wont change that. People need to get over their hurt feelings and help out otherwise there just feeding that jew asshole jebuzz and ultimately dooming themselves.

Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:55 pm

You are much more than a guide! And a leader for certain. Don't sell yourself short. In fact I think you are something even more than just this. More than words do justice. Same goes for the rest of the clergy and many members.

Do I really even know any of you? As a person? Have we ever met eyes? No. Sure we get to know each other in some ways online, but in others we don't truly know a person from an online profile.

Yet the people of JoS have given me more support and guidence and wisdom than countless friends and family that I truly 'know' in real life.

My parents gave birth to me physically, yet I was the walking dead and living a worthless meaningless life. As if I hadn't been birthed at all.

A being isn't even alive until they realize the truth of satan. It was you that truly gave birth to me, as a being fulfilling my destiny. It was you that freed me.

So I have found great respect and love for the people here. And I cherish what is here. You are beautiful people. True gifts to humanity. I hope to never let this die out. So I can give as has been given to me. To perpetuate the eternal cycle.

May we meet under Satan's Reich.

Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:23 pm

HeilOdin666 wrote:
You are much more than a guide! And a leader for certain. Don't sell yourself short. In fact I think you are something even more than just this. More than words do justice. Same goes for the rest of the clergy and many members.

Do I really even know any of you? As a person? Have we ever met eyes? No. Sure we get to know each other in some ways online, but in others we don't truly know a person from an online profile.

Yet the people of JoS have given me more support and guidence and wisdom than countless friends and family that I truly 'know' in real life.

My parents gave birth to me physically, yet I was the walking dead and living a worthless meaningless life. As if I hadn't been birthed at all.

A being isn't even alive until they realize the truth of satan. It was you that truly gave birth to me, as a being fulfilling my destiny. It was you that freed me.

So I have found great respect and love for the people here. And I cherish what is here. You are beautiful people. True gifts to humanity. I hope to never let this die out. So I can give as has been given to me. To perpetuate the eternal cycle.

And you as well. :D

Post Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:01 am

Beautifully said Heilodin666!

Post Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:38 pm

Billy Idol - Dancing with myself

".....I'm gonna make a change for once in my life, gonna feel real good gonna make a difference..........Cause I'm talking bout that Man in the Mirror."
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:46 am
HeilOdin666 wrote:

Wow truly beautiful!This made my day & I feel the same way 100%!!! :D
HAIL SATAN
Hail at the beautiful Gods and Godesses of Hell
Hail the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL!

Post Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:44 pm

Thank you, this made me feel a spark.

The meditations only hone and improve on what is in me, and the more it does so the lonelier and further from the people around me I get, but I accept the loneliness and have never wanted to regress. So sad that people have trouble realizing simple facts such as the obvious differences between the genders e.t.c, truly feels like I live on a whole another plane of existence, but its so so lonely but then again, thats alright.

Return to JoyofSatan666