Board index JoyofSatan666 Charlottesville

Charlottesville

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:28 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5587
What is your opinions on what went down in Charlottesville. I think the car that crashed into the protesters was a case of a driver fleeing being attacked by the left protest forces that were unleashed on the city as the Police where withdrawn probably by order. To let them run wild. Which is a normal thing at these events. The Police will by order allow the leftists to run wild and attack anyone. The plan by the governing authorities is to turn these into riots by purposeful direction. They want controlled chaos for their greater plans of moving towards civil war so they can bring the Communist revolution out of that. They also want to discourage Whites from organizing. At the same time they radicalize the situation.

Post Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:48 pm

Posts: 2845
Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

It gave me the opportunity to talk about who was that guy David Duke showing up there. Free advertising for pro-Whiteness, they have to start at somewhere.

Post Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:36 pm

Posts: 278
Found it really interesting that whites from all sides of the right did something like that. Pretty cool until they were forced to leave. Though I have seen some videos of non whites who support the right defend this group and bash the left for having all the privilege to do what they want. Seen some post on line of fingers being pointed at the jews as well.

I really feel there has to be a reason why that person drive into those people than just because he felt like it. They were doing so good up until then. I can totally see him trying to escape an attack from the left like you said Don. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what he claims what happened. Apparently the authorities found him already too.

Post Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:34 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5587
Turns out its some Jew who was behind the wheel. With what seems like a history of mental issues. So a normal Jew. Maybe he thought they were Neo Nazi's he was driving into. The Police statement is the violence was premeditated.

Satanic Soldier wrote:
Found it really interesting that whites from all sides of the right did something like that. Pretty cool until they were forced to leave. Though I have seen some videos of non whites who support the right defend this group and bash the left for having all the privilege to do what they want. Seen some post on line of fingers being pointed at the jews as well.

I really feel there has to be a reason why that person drive into those people than just because he felt like it. They were doing so good up until then. I can totally see him trying to escape an attack from the left like you said Don. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what he claims what happened. Apparently the authorities found him already too.

Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:41 am

Posts: 278
HP Mageson666 wrote:
Turns out his some Jew who was behind the wheel. With what seems like a history of mental issues. So a normal Jew. Maybe he thought they were Neo Nazi's he was driving into. The Police statement is the violence was premeditated.

Satanic Soldier wrote:
.


I'm having trouble looking up info about his background but I did see jews do use that surname. Also he has jewish physical features. The truth always comes out anyway. Just like with Zimmerman. I even know non whites that know he is Hispanic and that he was defending himself. Just an example of our work reaching out to everyone. Let me not digress here though.

Apparently Duke and Trump are going at it as well. Lol. Idk if it's a legit dispute but jews bickering with each other are always funny and gives us a chance to do damage to each side by showing the truth of Trump to duke supporters and vice versa.

Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:55 am

Posts: 541
It's pretty simple... If you don't want to be run over, don't be in the fucking street... Pardon my language...
Hail Satan Lucifer!

Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:14 am

Posts: 179
I take it these are the kinds of things that need to happen in order for change to come, hopefully people start to wake up and see what's coming, but I won't hold my breathe. A lot of politicians and celebrities are all blaming white supremacy but from the description of what happened it was the counter protesters as well as the police that started the violence. It's annoying seeing all of that and having them use the founders of this country and those who fought in basically all of the wars (who were all white...on both sides so it's really white supremacy either way but who needs logic) to cover or blame shift for jewish supremacy which is ruining this country/world. Also supposedly the (((FBI))) is opening an investigation into the car crash. Just seeing that guys picture and his mothers last name really gives away his jewness. Even if he's not jewish he looks like he'd fit in perfectly with antifa.....makes me wonder how they will try to make the guy seem white or a neo Nazi.

However with our RTR's this will definitely work in our favor on way or another so to me this is just the set up for something greater to come and more unraveling of the enemy agenda/power.

Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:23 am

Posts: 177
Don't know 100% if he is a jew , but you can see in his facebook page that he is obsessed with Assad, Pepe, Hitler etc
Goes to show even if completely genuine and believes in our cause , you can't trust a jew to join the movement , because subconsciously he can't help himself but undermine it, and that's exactly what we saw today from this psychopath retard kike.

Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:03 am

Posts: 180
In my first reply I stated "It just depends when you feel ready, energy-wise, to continue onto the next one."

The affirmations in the individual RTRs program the energy you have gathered at that time in regards of what to do. When you close out the ritual, that energy is then off and on its way, and past this point you technically SHOULDN'T even think about whether it is working/"mixing up" with other energies or not, as this can interfere with the spell. When you move onto the next RTR, you are gathering new, separate energy that has nothing to do with the previous RTR.

For people that are worried about directing their energy properly, HP Cobra has given a tip in the past to (to paraphrase): "Affirm to yourself prior to the ritual, that this ritual works and finds its targets."

Also, while you are stating the affirmations, to increase the effectiveness of the ritual, you should visualize the ritual taking effect. For example, for the wealth RTRs, visualize like the kikes losing all of their wealth, and being homeless bums on the street. And visualize all of the world's wealth in control of the Gentiles.


What are your thoughts on this one HP? Should we actually wait like 30-60 mins before advancing onto the next one or is he/she right?
Fear is an illusion.

Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:14 am

Posts: 104
Is it confirmed that the dude who drove into the protesters was a jew trying to falseflag/discredit the pro-white movement?

Certainly looks like he has mental issues regardless.

Image

Image

Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:07 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1714
Location: America
Studying the whole deal, this was just chaos mode rather than anything. The Alt-Right was given a permit to do what all Americans can do, which is to protest. They were given a legal verdict.

Like BLM and so many other groups, they should have that right, in the memetics of American equality. But American society has slipped into Communism in that regard. And they simply call White supremacist everyone who does something like that, to benefit the 'persecuted' BLM who beat up disabled people and so forth.

Everyone has representation in this world except of White people...In their own countries. It has been criminalized to do so. Also it's mentally ill to have to 'represent' yourself in your own country because random invaders have taken it over. Such as in Europe. Only a jew would think of such society and force to materialize it.

However with so many jews there. Shit like the car was bound to happen. Things like that happen on these parades and such. Initially this looked like a meaningless parade or even worse as an operation to cause something to legitimize the white movements. And it looks like it happened from the car crash. However people were acting like apes so someone was bound to get killed in such rally. Which they did.

The fact that people wake up is great, it had a 'message', but on the other hand, the fact the jews lead that show this will be getting nowhere in the end. Maybe in a chain of events it would. It breaks up the 'continuity' where no people raise a head though, and this even if the jews don't intend it, can open a way up for more.

Anyway the whole problem seems to began as usual with the Anti-fa kids. I can't help it but laugh and want to join in when the antifa get beat the fuck up. After all, they do not believe in law or civil society at all. But they abuse all their mechanisms to get beefs like that started. The police always also sides with the Antifa and protects them at all times, not only in Charlottesville but all the world.

Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:19 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1714
Location: America
Most of the so called 'leaders' like Baked Alaska, and these other rat looking people that 'led' the whole deal were as jewish as it gets. So that was some jews rallying some White people around. For no purpose whatsover. Interesting too how they never get touched or arrested in any of this.

Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:37 am

Posts: 168
it was indeed some Jews rallying ALL sides around

Jews playing with fire

Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:16 am

Posts: 541
HP Mageson666 wrote:
Turns out his some Jew who was behind the wheel. With what seems like a history of mental issues. So a normal Jew. Maybe he thought they were Neo Nazi's he was driving into. The Police statement is the violence was premeditated.


This seems most likely. They want to kill all of us... My bro said he thought it was a paid leftist behind the wheel.

Anyway, my belief is that it was supposed to get on the news, and that's all that matters... National attention. I wouldn't be surprised if the left were working for the right in this case. It's a CIA operation after all. They want to make Nazis popular... Because that way they can possibly get a bigger antifa membership. And with 'literal' Nazis marching in the street, there is actual reason behind their movement and everything that takes place after, communist take over or civil war... But I think the Nazis will win out in the end. Our situation is too dire and everyone knows it.
Hail Satan Lucifer!

Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:00 pm

Posts: 541
On second thought, I believe people were attacking his vehicle so he drove into the crowd as revenge.
Hail Satan Lucifer!

Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:26 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5587
The Vanguard group stated this guy was not a member. He just showed up dressed like one for some reason and then he does that stunt. And he is Jewish his mothers name is Bloom.

Ernst wrote:
Is it confirmed that the dude who drove into the protesters was a jew trying to falseflag/discredit the pro-white movement?

Certainly looks like he has mental issues regardless.

Image

Image

Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:14 pm

Posts: 2
The whole thing was a setup, what a perfect way for George Soros to celebrate his birthday by having a riot that gets people killed. Which also tries to paint white nationalism guilty due to some dumb kid larping around. When the real fact is the Right had a permit to protest and Soros bused people in to fight it.

Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:31 pm

Posts: 14
Reverse Torah Rituals are correct activism. Street protests are spending all your time and money to go stand with Jews and Christians to be spit on, shouted at and beat on by communists, the worst way to spend time and money. Democracy is a sham, street protests bullshit. My opinion.

Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:23 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5587
I note they are doing all this in the background of the American civil war. This constant theme of causing conflict over this narrative the Jewish media as well is doing this. Its trying to connect back into history to create a new civil war. That is why the Alt Right is not sending hundreds of people to protest the Jewish rule of America by going down and protesting the Fed or AIPAC.

The Jewish plan is always to create organized chaos to bring about the Jewish Order from.

Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:21 pm

Posts: 1095
I have confidence in the RTRs. They already proved themselves and continue to do so as I do them.
Image

".....I'm gonna make a change for once in my life, gonna feel real good gonna make a difference..........Cause I'm talking bout that Man in the Mirror."
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:39 pm

Posts: 1095
We come to you this morning to reassure you that the Commonwealth of Virginia and all of us that are in this together will not and do not condone white supremacists that brought their hatred and bigotry to the Commonwealth of Virginia," Lt. Gov. Ralph Northam told Mount Zion First African Baptist Church, to roaring applause.


This whole paragraph is a major laugh.
Image

".....I'm gonna make a change for once in my life, gonna feel real good gonna make a difference..........Cause I'm talking bout that Man in the Mirror."
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:57 pm

Posts: 349
Location: 4th Reich
Two torah scrolls on the cross emblem?

Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:17 pm

Posts: 69
HeilOdin666, Those are Roman Fasces not Torah Scrolls. Fasces are a bundle of sticks and were a symbol the power and authority of Ancient Rome. When Mussolini came to power in Italy he wanted to recreate the Glory of Rome and adopted the Fasces as a symbol of his movement. So much so that the name of the movement, Fascism, takes its name from the bundle of sticks.

It really annoys me that the terms Fascism and Fascist are thrown around and misused by people who have no idea what they are talking about. It is as bad as misuse of "Nazi" and "National Socialism".

Post Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:12 am

Posts: 177
Well, now that the rebranding of the ''alt right'' has failed, what's next ? don't know
gonna take some time to regroup after what happened, because now in the mind of the masses , they are nothing more than violent fascist neo-nazi street thugs, it is unfair, but it is what it is, the Antifa baited them and succeeded.
My advice would've been to focus more on online presence , small gatherings in closed spaces , and not hold these rallies where u risk violent confrontations, at least not until you have the ability to shape public perception and create your own narrartive, Reputation is crucial for a growing young movement, once that gets tarnished,there is no coming back.
I don't know if it's over for the Alt-right, i don't think so, but it's a big blow and they are going to need to do some serious PR damage control.

Post Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:18 am

Posts: 349
Location: 4th Reich
Interesting about fasces.

I still do not trust this guy. He looks like a mouse caught in a spotlight. That look I've seen before among the secret agents of the Alex Jones crowd. Idk what causes this look. Maybe programmed monarchs? I mean they look beyond just jewish features. The expression and vibes I get.

Post Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:42 am

Posts: 116
Location: The most disgusting place in the Midwest but it's not Detroit
I'm getting pretty fucking sick and tired of Charlottesville to be quite honest. It's either the JOKE known as the Alt Right, or the communist bitches on the left. They're both morons!! Sometimes I wish I lived in a world where politics was based on COMMON SENSE!!!! and not race baiting or neo-marxist bullshit
How did you know? It's what I've always wanted
Can never have too many of these...
Will you quit kicking me under the table?
I'm trying, will somebody make her shut up about it?
Can we settle down please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJJ8hWDXWGs

Post Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:00 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1714
Location: America
Brdredr wrote:
I'm getting pretty fucking sick and tired of Charlottesville to be quite honest. It's either the JOKE known as the Alt Right, or the communist bitches on the left. They're both morons!! Sometimes I wish I lived in a world where politics was based on COMMON SENSE!!!! and not race baiting or neo-marxist bullshit


Wut u mean fam. Dat dis wuzunt muh white supremacism nazi killing 6 billion useful march? FU BIATCH. We wuz hailing jesus right there! he will hulp us clean the jooz, mike enoch wuz there too fam -White Genius Alt Righter

Post Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:37 pm

Posts: 1246
HeilOdin666 wrote:
Interesting about fasces.

I still do not trust this guy. He looks like a mouse caught in a spotlight. That look I've seen before among the secret agents of the Alex Jones crowd. Idk what causes this look. Maybe programmed monarchs? I mean they look beyond just jewish features. The expression and vibes I get.


That's because he is jewish.
One must focus on the Gods when not destroying the enemy

Post Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:20 am

Posts: 116
Location: The most disgusting place in the Midwest but it's not Detroit
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Brdredr wrote:
I'm getting pretty fucking sick and tired of Charlottesville to be quite honest. It's either the JOKE known as the Alt Right, or the communist bitches on the left. They're both morons!! Sometimes I wish I lived in a world where politics was based on COMMON SENSE!!!! and not race baiting or neo-marxist bullshit


Wut u mean fam. Dat dis wuzunt muh white supremacism nazi killing 6 billion useful march? FU BIATCH. We wuz hailing jesus right there! he will hulp us clean the jooz, mike enoch wuz there too fam -White Genius Alt Righter


Kill whitey, jerk off to Karl Marx, join ISIS, and chop off all white men's dicks, pretend your fleshlight is Stalin's asshole, you're fucking a white male, are you kidding me, muh dik, black lives matter more than anyone else's, criminals are heroes, kill cops muh nigga -Leftists

This is why I'm swearing off politics.
How did you know? It's what I've always wanted
Can never have too many of these...
Will you quit kicking me under the table?
I'm trying, will somebody make her shut up about it?
Can we settle down please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJJ8hWDXWGs

Post Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:52 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5587
They had the Alt Right out there literally chanting for White Sharia, I guess some of those guys are so autistic and sperged out they don't understand demanding violent Muslim rape gangs to the entire world as your protest slogan is well.... Just fucking stupid. But then again the Jews leading the alt right created that meme for that reason.

But hey a fat Jewish man, named Enoch of all things a famous Jewish mythological character from the Torah.... Said that any criticism of the alt right is counter signalling....... Yeah but what.... Jewish propaganda to ruin the Pro White movement for Enoch's tribe.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Brdredr wrote:
I'm getting pretty fucking sick and tired of Charlottesville to be quite honest. It's either the JOKE known as the Alt Right, or the communist bitches on the left. They're both morons!! Sometimes I wish I lived in a world where politics was based on COMMON SENSE!!!! and not race baiting or neo-marxist bullshit


Wut u mean fam. Dat dis wuzunt muh white supremacism nazi killing 6 billion useful march? FU BIATCH. We wuz hailing jesus right there! he will hulp us clean the jooz, mike enoch wuz there too fam -White Genius Alt Righter

Post Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:19 pm

Posts: 1246
HeilOdin666 wrote:
Interesting about fasces.

I still do not trust this guy. He looks like a mouse caught in a spotlight. That look I've seen before among the secret agents of the Alex Jones crowd. Idk what causes this look. Maybe programmed monarchs? I mean they look beyond just jewish features. The expression and vibes I get.


It's possible some thing like EST was done by the CIA Jews who know about the hard wiring of brains etc.

Electric Shock Treatment works to destroy memories and can be used to wipe the mind clean by agencies within the world powers. The mind is then reprogrammed, beliefs, ideas, thinking patterns, and habits are instilled, usually through trance induction by drugs, until the new personality takes hold and the drugs are no longer needed. This is known as "brainwashing" and can be done for all purposes.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Mind.html

I think something like that is what Lee Harvey Oswald had happen to him, but I digress.
One must focus on the Gods when not destroying the enemy

Post Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:31 pm

Posts: 43
Location: Canada
"What is your opinions on what went down in Charlottesville. I think the car that crashed into the protesters was a case of a driver fleeing being attacked by the left protest forces that were unleashed on the city as the Police where withdrawn probably by order. To let them run wild. Which is a normal thing at these events. The Police will by order allow the leftists to run wild and attack anyone. The plan by the governing authorities is to turn these into riots by purposeful direction. They want controlled chaos for their greater plans of moving towards civil war so they can bring the Communist revolution out of that. They also want to discourage Whites from organizing. At the same time they radicalize the situation."

HP Mageson, I believe it was a false flag...due to the fact that the 'random guy' in the crowd who 'just happened' to be in the perfect place and time to film that car running over people....is a fucking CIA Spook! Who was then propped up in front of the Zionist Media to talk about the ‘nazi racists’ attacking the ‘peaceful demonstrators’ and calling this ‘domestic terrorism’. I just learned he used to run special ops to suppress native uprisings in Central Africa! He was the Deputy Chief of Mission! As such he had broad executive responsibilities. He supervised the reporting agenda assigned to the first-tour political/economics/consular officer:

"The officer meets weekly with the DCM and usually the Ambassador as well. The DCM is responsible primarily for military affairs, which include the US Special Forces deployment to the Eastern Central African Republic and a rotational US Africa Command Liason Officer Position."

This was by no means some average joe who happened to randomly capture this footage. Which leads me to conclude the whole thing (including the driver - just some fall guy who was probably under Monarch Programming - like the guy who did the batman shooting) was a fucking set-up. In order to, as you say, create controlled chaos in order to move their plans for civil war closer to happening.

And then when you combine this with the numerology on the licence plate you pointed out, and the fact that the cops didn't do a thing to prevent the violence...they needed a few Martyrs (people to die). And there was something I heard in the video (link below), where apparently he has a picture (I forget where, maybe a twittter account) of the woman who did die with her labelled as a 'Martyr'. or somebody commented she is a Martyr....they need lots of people to die so they can declaire their state of National Emergency and Martial Law....America actually already IS under martial Law, but the average joe just doesn't know this. I think they need people to die also because, its like a blood sacrifice, A black magic spell/ritual with the intention of civil war. Just as the people who died on 911 were a blood sacrifice...it helps their spell to give their working our blood/power.

Once they can get enough people fighting (and dying) and enough chaos, they use this as their means to bring the Martial Law out into the open:

"Since March 9, 1933, the United States has been in a state of declared national emergency. In fact, there are now in effect four presidentially-proclaimed states of national emergency: In addition to the national emergency declared by President Roosevelt in 1933, there are also the national emergency proclaimed by President Truman on December 16, 1950, during the Korean conflict, and the states of national emergency declared by President Nixon on March 23, 1970, and August 15, 1971."

then they shut off the internet, herd people into FEMA concentration camps, and bring in their jewish communism...and also, by this sudden push about Nazi's, I think it makes an excuse to come after us, as well as to radicalize NS, make US the Boogeyman, as they made Satan and Hitler Boogeymen....I think this is an attack at us, as well. At the very least, it signals their intent to start pushing Nazism is Terrorism and then make us into criminals...just look at some of the comments on his twitter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMnw09kx75c
https://i.redd.it/k0ntrfqqymfz.jpg
https://twitter.com/brennanmgilmore?lang=en

Post Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:54 pm

Posts: 43
Location: Canada
I forgot to add this link which explains about Martial (Admirality) Law:
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/soci ... iallaw.htm

One other thing:

January 30, 1933 Hitler declaired Chancellor of Germany
March 24, 1933 British newspaper the Daily Express uses the headline: "Judea Declares War on Germany"
June 16 , 1933 President Franklin D. Roosevelt declaires national emergency meaning Martial Law in America

just look how it falls into line.

So the enemy is scared shitless of JoS, they try to create chaos and hype connecting Nazism to Terrorism to radicalize us. So eventually (Maybe) they hope they can do more than just fight us spiritually.

Keep hammering them with the RTR's Guys! Don't stop!
If you are lazy now and don't do the RTR's, one day they might be kicking in your front door. This is serious. Don't stop!

Hail Satan Forever!


Return to JoyofSatan666