Board index JoyofSatan666 The Weather

The Weather

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:00 pm
Something I want to address here. The weather lately has been unusual. Violent storms have torn through parts of Europe and the US and other places.

Getting to the point. I came across a news article this morning regarding the weather that had the word "biblical" in it.

Those biblical prophesies are subliminal. The Jews have used this to control an ignorant world for centuries.

With advanced technology, humanity has been taking strides in attempts to influence the weather. The Chinese used technology in the 2008 Beijing Olympics to stop rain. That was noted.

Don't ever be fooled into believing any of this is "An act of God." No doubt, those in power, Christian idiots and Jews will keep trying to use the violent weather, earthquakes, floods and so forth to push their lies and to try to influence people.

This sort of weather is nothing new. But, to the ignorant masses, most unquestionably believe what they're told, and with the advanced technology, the powerful subliminals and a lack of spiritual knowledge, many are vulnerable to being manipulated.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.org

Post Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:38 pm

The weather is more than being manipulated at times. Too much of a cohencidence. Nature herself will tell you when it's supposed to rain or storm as well as the animals. Plants and animals each behave and act accordingly to rain and storms. It doesn't get dark at 7:30 then at 5:00 the next day without no build up or wind. Also, the fact that that there were recently new cloud formations added within school books I read before prove the obvious.

Too many people don't go outside and take a break and chill. Literally, being In the moment and taking it all in helps you notice some abnormal shite with anything really.

".....I'm gonna make a change for once in my life, gonna feel real good gonna make a difference..........Cause I'm talking bout that Man in the Mirror."
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:39 pm

Where I live the skies are super hazy during the day and during sunset really pink. From the heavy metals in geo engineering i.e chemtrails. They also had a program some years back to affect the ionosphere in alaska I'm recalling from memory but I think it was called Harp or Harpy, the pretty much think they can do and get away with anything but their game is up and the populace will soon react the more rtrs we do the sooner this will happen I'm sure. You can already see an awareness spike more people in 2017 are environmentally aware than before.

Thanks for the post.

Post Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:40 pm

Perseverance666 wrote:
Where I live the skies are super hazy during the day and during sunset really pink. From the heavy metals in geo engineering i.e chemtrails. They also had a program some years back to affect the ionosphere in alaska I'm recalling from memory but I think it was called Harp or Harpy, the pretty much think they can do and get away with anything but their game is up and the populace will soon react the more rtrs we do the sooner this will happen I'm sure. You can already see an awareness spike more people in 2017 are environmentally aware than before.

Thanks for the post.

Yep the program or machine or whatever is called HARP. I heard about this like about a decade ago. I feel like Maxine about in the past too? One can only imagine how far they've (mostly the enemy) gotten in this.

Post Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:26 pm

Perseverance666 wrote:

Thanks for the post.

someone posted something about chemtrails some time ago.
but i am starting to see the sky looks a little well out of the ordinary then usual

Post Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:40 pm

I think the topic at hand is more along the lines of HAARP instead of "chemtrails" but it's most likely the two are linked. It's just when people start talking about these things, there is always a negative response from the average person.

There was an episode about "chemtrails" on the Discovery Channel that basically exposes themselves. The episode tests for chemicals in the plane engine exhaust. This is the wrong test... The theory is that chemicals or some other substance are being sprayed for whatever reason. Not some sort of exhaust... Who is really all that concerned about engine exhaust in the sky anyway? "Omg! There is engine exhaust in the sky! It's anudda shoah!" People are worried it's something more sinister.

Discovery Channel - Chemical Contrails - Full Episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrVyyg5Q2BM

The clouds from planes sometimes create an off color rainbow at the correct angle to the sun. The off color is a sign of metallic or chemical substances.

HAARP - Sichuan - China - Chembows - Chemtrails - 30 MINS BEFORE EARTHQUAKE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnxEFJ8Uahg

Bizarre colorful (luminous/glowing) cloud phenomenon in the sky was observed about 30 mins before the May 12, 2008 Sichuan earthquake took place. This was recorded in Tianshui, Gansu province ~450km northeast of epicenter, by someone using a cell phone.
Hail Satan Lucifer!

Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:07 am

And their gonna attack us much more as we reach the climax of our cause. I dont know if there were as much attacks on us like 5 years ago, but the attacks on Us started to manifest LARGELY last year. As we are only just a few years of reaching the climax of our cause. Remember, there should be max 6 years and 8 months left before the age of Satan starts. I think we might have won the war by then, as the age of Aquarius marks the age of advancement for human kind. And we all know, that humans cant all advance spiritually as a race before the Enemy is dead.

Remember: this war can be won in 10 years, in 5 years, or even in one year. It is up to *us* to say when, if we do all to win this war, we could even win this war in a matter of months!
Fear is an illusion.

Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:56 pm

I didn't know about that whole stopping the rain thing, but if it was done openly with the public knowing, I just think "how much more are they most probably capable of?"
Like with the US Military, alot of technology in our everyday lives was released to the public from them, but after how many years?? New and amazing to the general populace but it's only known because the army has decided to give up on it after 5 or 10 years. Even vacuum cleaners came from military tech. fun fact? lol.

Also for newer people, here is a link to another article about these "prophecies" that HPS Maxine wrote some time ago. A must read if you have not yet.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

Return to JoyofSatan666