Board index JoyofSatan666 The Only Difference Between Alt-Lite And Alt-Right

The Only Difference Between Alt-Lite And Alt-Right

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The Only Difference Between Alt-Lite And Alt-Right

The Alt-Lite is all run by openly Jewish People deceiving the Goyim with the weapon of Jewish Libertarianism brought to you from the Globalist Jewish Elders of Zion, Rothschild, Warburg, Baurch and though their agencies of the Jewish, Von Mises and other Jews. Rand was also a Jew and worked for the Jewish Trust which was developed to help create subversive doctrines in the West that would dissolve out Western, racial, social and political, national stability into chaos. Divide and weaken the Goyim into chaos and then bring the Jewish order out of it. Cultural Marxism is just a continuation of the same program.

And the Alt-Right is run by Crypto Jews deceiving you with Jewish Duginism which is a neo Marxist ideology. Lets go down the list of leaders. Enoch is Jewish, Anglin is Jewish from his fathers side, Weev is admittedly Jewish, Spencer is Jewish from his mothers side. All these characters promote Duginism, Spencer has promoted Dugin's articles and work as part of his own organization for years and his wife promotes Duginism openly as well. Duke is a convicted criminal who plead guilty to stealing from his own supporters and has pictures of him with Dugin as his pal and promotes Duginism.

Duke and Jewish Dugin.

Euro-Asian agenda was created by the Euro-Asian, Jewish congress in Russia of which Jewish Dugin is a member of and has sat on their panel for conferences. Duginism is a Jewish agenda to destroy the White Race.

Heimback ran the Zionist allegiance organization on his campus and was dating a Jewish chick and then a week later pretends to be against Jews and promotes Duginism. Before this he was already featured on the FSB propaganda station of RT. And he has attended conferences run by the (((FSB)))). Which is the new name for the KGB. Given his Jewish appearance, mannerism and loyalties he is probably a Jew well. Do you real believe he "changed" over night because some Black People called him fat boy... Like he claimed. As he promotes the Jewish agenda.

Jewish Duginism is designed to appeal to and capitalize on the reaction against Jewish policies in America and the EU to offer the solution to them with Jewish Duginism which then allows for the creation of Euro-Asian, neo-Soviet Union in which the Jewish Kalergi plan will be imposed and finalized under a brutal Jewish dictatorship run from Moscow. Russia is controlled by Jewish oligarchs and the ruling faction is the Jewish Abramovich one. Abramovich is the Jewish deputy of the Rothschild's. The Rothschild's created and run the EU and gave the marching orders to Kalergi. It was Jewish Abramovich who put Putin who is also Jewish into power in Russia. Putin then made sure the Abramovich faction was placed into totally power in the Kremlin, this faction is the Chabad run one.
Jewish Control Of Russia:
topic20186.html

In Jewish Putin's Russia, criticism of the Jews is now officially banned by law. This includes Holocaust revisionism. Putin was Israel's man of the year in 2015. And Putin has offices in Israel.

This is what the Messiah of Chabad has to say about Gentiles:

That is what is running Russia.

The Jews are ordering in their religion to destroy the White Race as being of Amalek along with the rest of the Gentiles. When Jews rule anywhere in a White Nation they destroy the White Race by the same methods for the same reason.....Its part of being JEWISH to do so.

Judaism Orders Destruction Of All Gentiles:
topic20417.html

This was always the Jewish plan destabilize the West and then offer the solution to that problem with some form of Jewish Communism. They are doing this now. The purpose of the Alt-Right in America is to support the destruction of America along racial balkanization in which will end America ability to oppose this. And weaken the White Race in former American into vassal states of Moscow. And in general live America wide open for an military invasion out of Red China that will finish off the White Race. The Chinese Government has already given lectures to the Chinese Military of the plans for such. Its no mistake the Jews have sent all American military secrets to Israel who then send it to Moscow and China. As they rule both. Asian Jews created the Communist state in China with help from Western Jews out of Moscow and America. This is why the Jewish globalists opened China up and shipped all industry there. To build Communist China into a economic, military super power that could wage war on America and the West. The current false game of the new model and changing China is a trick. That was already played on the West with the USSR from 1921 to 1929 with the NEP. This allowed the USSR to build into a industrial and military superpower from the West. That created the Military Stalin was order to invaded of all Europe with in the summer of 1941.

Stalin's War:
topic15258.html

Same tricks from the same Jews.

No mistake Spencer is always covering for the Jews. He is a Jew himself.

https://spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/ ... cryptojew/

Its no mistake why the Alt-Right is one big ADL meme.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Also remember the Jews have being trying to start a civil war with their Marxist wing, the Duginism people are also promoting racial agitation on their end.

The creation of a civil war is the most important factor in creating any successful Communism revolution.

C.I.A. Connections of White Nationalist Leaders and Alternative Media Figures

https://imgur.com/a/oiB5I

Spencer also in one of his speeches took credit for Slavery in America as a "white male" in one of his speeches he gave at some college.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jgyT67fP6k

Just fast forward to the 38 min mark. He does the "Muh fellow white people" act

Sorry. I meant to post this on here

I think i have had asked this already, but i want to know if you have any updates about this issue: Can we reverse Yom Kippur and/or Christmas this year, like we did back in Easter?
Fear is an illusion.

I stumbled across this thing; its a screenshot of (quote):

"The memo at the heart of the latest blowup at the National Security Council paints a dark picture of media, academics, the “deep state,” and other enemies allegedly working to subvert U.S. President Donald Trump, according to a copy of the document obtained by Foreign Policy.

The seven-page document, which eventually landed on the president’s desk, precipitated a crisis that led to the departure of several high-level NSC officials tied to former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn. The author of the memo, Rich Higgins, who was in the strategic planning office at the NSC, was among those recently pushed out.

The full memo, dated May 2017, is titled “POTUS & Political Warfare.” It provides a sweeping, if at times conspiratorial, view of what it describes as a multi-pronged attack on the Trump White House.
"

https://disobedientmedia.com/2017/08/fi ... overnment/

Heres the link to the full memo:
http://archive.is/q7q14

I note: It's already archived! So I tried searching around like normally I would with the title of the memo and......found: "A description for this result is not available because of this site's robots.txt" This despicable worm program has been roaming in Satan's Library as well, eating up all the PDF's that say anything 'bad' (more like truthful) about the jews.

I thought it's a heck of a memo! I saved it as a PDF before it can be totally erased everywhere. Has to be our RTR's at work. Truth coming out. I noticed a link in the memo, followed it to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzZhqeLRIMo

This is the same video (or at least the same man speaking to the same subject) that HPS MD posted a link to in Satan's Library. This reference to Satan's Library (to me) kind of makes me feel that yes, this is our doing....

Sorry I know this isn't quite on the topic here but I wondered what insights you might have to say regarding this memo or if you've seen it already, HP Mageson?

Hail Satan!

Return to JoyofSatan666