Board index JoyofSatan666 MUH ZIONISM

MUH ZIONISM

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:50 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

This meme of Zionism has been a meme for closely two decades now, to help the jews fend off responsibility to other jews. Because as we know the jews are always innocent and always on the good end. It's always some small negative element doing it all.

That literally control the rest against all their wishes by some sort of star-trek technology, for around six thousand years now. Because well you know, they are poor victims of their own race of victims.

Let's think about the Germans and Hitler. Of course in that case it was all the "Amalek doing this". And there is no difference between Amalek as Hitler and the normal German person. It's just that Hitler was more vocal about wanting to keep the people alive.

The jews follow this line of thought obviously. It was all Germans/Amalek doing this. And not simply Hitler and a few clever Nazis. So we have to blame the Germans for all eternity, and jews have decided on their genocide, because they assosciate them with the Romans and many other races which caused them problems in the last centuries.

But of course this applies to evil Germans. And not to Jews. Jews are to be treated as Individuals, even if they are the most hive minded race we know in the known universe. Because well you should treat jews how they tell you. Forget what you see Goy.

"The above is not a logical fallacy you shitty goy, how dare you think of it!11!1!!!! Have double standards as I say, now, or rabbi yeshu will send u to hell in the messianic era!!"- Rabbi Shekelstein

Zionism is nothing else but the literate application of Jewish Culture in the material. Jewish Culture is the expression of the jewish soul. Zionism is the means of materializing this reality for all jews to exist in. Zionism is nothing but the jews who actually go after this in more evident ways. The rest do this in a secluded manner such as spiritual warfare, prayer, propaganda, subverting their enemies and so forth.

So long one is biologically a jew, they are also a Zionist. Even if they marry into Gentile families, they are still jews and Zionist as they serve a purpose of eradicating the bloodline of their enemies which is fundamental in the whole plan. Even a jew who is a traitor actually serves their agenda.

By creating these false 'divisions' between jews, that save the majority of them throughout history. Jesus the 'deserter' who is the Torah incarnate, and the manifestor of the full Torah and Zionist Messiach, is actually the very same thing.

Jews pretend to have a beef with the so called "Zionists" but they have tolerated Zionists for over five thousand years. Can the same be stated about Germans and others "TOLERATING HITLER", which many fools equate with the "Radical and Tough" leadership towards one's best interests?

Only Hitler ruled on an emergency of LIFE AND DEATH for the whole world. And was the most freedom promoting person of his time. But who cares, right?

Imagine if Gentile people had the same fixed leadership for five thousand years. We would be in Orion's belt by now, cruising by the Gods in space ships. That's how 'bad' it would have been for us. In the same sense, the jews have their Zionism which is advancing them.

Who created jewish culture? Jews. Thorough thousands of years. Who accepted themselves being as they are now, and the Zionists? The jews again. How is a Zionist born? From a jewish womb. What does a "Zionist" learn? Simply Jewish Culture.

What is the difference of the Zionist and the "Normal Jew"? The Zionist has more vitality into going after and openly professing and acting on the jewish cultural goal which is world domination and exterminating the Gentiles of the planet.

All jews are Zionists. But I guess we have to be lenient with jews because you know, muh Rabbi Yeshua, Muh Zionist, and Muh Victimized Jews who dindu nuffin' as usual.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:21 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

As I mentioned before Moses Hess the intellectual father of Zionism wrote in his own works that Zionism is the Jewish messianic movement to create a world government that will be ruled from a future Jewish state of Israel. Ben Gurion the first Prime Minister of Israel wrote the same in his own memoirs. Moses Hess was the coauthor of the Communist Manifesto of whom Marx called Moses the Red Rabbi.

Communism was the Jewish Messianic revolution to bring the Jewish age of the Messiah to pass in which the age of Edom would be destroyed and a World Jewish Government would take its place. Edom is the rule of 11 Gentile Kings in the Jewish texts the number 11 is Kav it represents kingship and rule in kabala. The age of the Messiah destroys the Gentiles nations totally and puts the Goyim under Jewish rule.

When the Jews came together to politically organize their Messianic revolution into the world they originally called themselves the Catholic Church. Then when they needed a replacement theology they came together and called themselves The Communist Party. The points of the Communist Manifesto are all taken from the Christian Bible. Its the same Jewish Messianic theology. Redrafted for a new age.

The Jews want a synthesis of them both into their Jew World Order. The current Pope is a open Marxist who ordered his Jesuit Priest underlings to teach and promote Christian Communism [Liberation Theology] and the Pope was put into power directly by the Jewish congresses. The Jew Dugin is pushing for the same synthesis. He like the Pope both openly state that Communism is the secularization of Christian theology.

Post Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:44 am

In the context of "Meme Wars" your sermon is gold. I remember HP Mageson's sermon on Zionism being Communism. If we join them both we have a great weapon in Online Activism against the Jews.

The Jewish Founder of Marxism: Communism is Zionism
topic14147.html

Just extract the points from the sermons (including HP Mageson's comment on this) and apply it to the context being addressed, and you'll have a new tool in online activism.
HAIL SATAN!

Post Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:56 pm

I remeber when reading Mein Kampf, Hitler said the very exact same thing.
About how phony conflict between the Liberal Jews and Zionism is a bunch of garbage. Because in the end their still both Jews, each approaching their Torah at a different angle from the 3rd person but still parasitically striving for the same goal.
This too, shall pass.
Just keep that in mind when your facing unwanting temptations.

Post Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:06 pm
Many of my high school teachers would often justify Zionism and all kinds of "Jewish Extremism" (literally just Judaism) as being a reaction to years of "subjugation" and it being a cultural thing, since many Zionist Jews are also "Atheists". Just proves their hive-mindedness to be frank. They all think they are superior to Gentiles, even the non-practising Jews (who are also just as murderous all the same). It's so sickening.
"In contrast to the noble, creative, and constructive Nordic, the Jew is ignoble, parasitic, and destructive" - A. Rosenberg
"The petty man hates whatever is superior to him, while the great man admires it. The petty man pities whatever is beneath him, while the great man scorns it, if it merits his scorn, or he helps it up." - Heinrich Himmler♡
“There is no freedom to sin at the expense of posterity and thus of the race.” - Adolf Hitler♡

Post Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:12 pm
Site Admin

Ninja 666 wrote:
In the context of "Meme Wars" your sermon is gold. I remember HP Mageson's sermon on Zionism being Communism. If we join them both we have a great weapon in Online Activism against the Jews.

The Jewish Founder of Marxism: Communism is Zionism
topic14147.html

Just extract the points from the sermons (including HP Mageson's comment on this) and apply it to the context being addressed, and you'll have a new tool in online activism.

You sir, are a propagandist. Excellent idea.

Post Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:31 pm

Natalie_Lion's_Heart wrote:
Many of my high school teachers would often justify Zionism and all kinds of "Jewish Extremism" (literally just Judaism) as being a reaction to years of "subjugation" and it being a cultural thing, since many Zionist Jews are also "Atheists". Just proves their hive-mindedness to be frank. They all think they are superior to Gentiles, even the non-practising Jews (who are also just as murderous all the same). It's so sickening.

Hear, hear!

The jews that don't attend synagogue, or even know they are jews are exactly as you said. They are equally dangerous. They employ all methods of the higher jews, maybe not always with as much skill, but it's the same.

It's just indescribable unless experienced. To new people, sorry you just don't get it fully from the sermons until you are unfortunate enough to have to interact with jews, and open enough to see all aspects to it.

Scary part is when I'm arguing with a jew someplace and then I literally see a complete change in the person. They become like mildly possessed. Then the hive starts speaking to me. The person is gone.

Post Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:26 am
Site Admin

HeilOdin666 wrote:

Hear, hear!

The jews that don't attend synagogue, or even know they are jews are exactly as you said. They are equally dangerous. They employ all methods of the higher jews, maybe not always with as much skill, but it's the same.

It's just indescribable unless experienced. To new people, sorry you just don't get it fully from the sermons until you are unfortunate enough to have to interact with jews, and open enough to see all aspects to it.

Scary part is when I'm arguing with a jew someplace and then I literally see a complete change in the person. They become like mildly possessed. Then the hive starts speaking to me. The person is gone.

To be a jew is to have hardwired and coded one's racial DNA for over 5700 years, into a VERY specific direction, which is called Jewish Culture. This is adjustment of a being 24/7.

The culture is in anyway, a manifestation of the jewish psyche and looking at the world. It fundamentally came from the jew. And it boils down again to them, and only them, as a biological entity. If they were a different entity, they would have a different culture.

Post Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:24 am
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
HeilOdin666 wrote:

Hear, hear!

To be a jew is to have hardwired and coded one's racial DNA for over 5700 years, into a VERY specific direction, which is called Jewish Culture. This is adjustment of a being 24/7.

The culture is in anyway, a manifestation of the jewish psyche and looking at the world. It fundamentally came from the jew. And it boils down again to them, and only them, as a biological entity. If they were a different entity, they would have a different culture.

So true, most gentiles strive for advancement evolve even with small steps, but jews strive for devolution,
self-destructing themselves trying to drag everything they can.
HAIL SATAN
Hail at the beautiful Gods and Godesses of Hell
Hail the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL!

Return to JoyofSatan666