Board index JoyofSatan666 My Reply to thread on mental illness

My Reply to thread on mental illness

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:20 pm
This is my reply to a thread in the Teen group, but I am reposting this to all the groups and the forum, as it is something to be aware of:

In addition, the Jewish controlled medical association is pushing hard for the population to be addicted to psychiatric drugs. Who hasn't heard of Prozac?

On top of the trillions of dollars these Jewish doctors, Jewish pharmaceutical companies and Jewish related reap from these drugs, the Jewish media incessantly pushes them.

Television commercials, magazine ads, in the newspapers, online advertisements and of course, their movies with the theme of mental illnesses in the characters.

I have seen several of these movies where the characters reach into their medicine cabinets for those little copper colored prescription bottles, often the shelf is lined with them.

The characters in these movies also have trouble discerning reality from delusion. This often is the main plot. This ties in with the pharmaceutical commercials and everything else as powerful subliminals to encourage mental illnesses among the populace. Not to mention we live in a sick world.

In the former communist countries, especially in the USSR, there was what was called "Punitive Medicine." Anyone who was a threat to Jewish communism was often forcibly placed in a mental institution, shot through with dangerously high doses of mind altering drugs for psychosis, such as haloperidol (commonly used), which produced hideous side effects.

Note- anyone who is against the Jews or their agenda is labeled as "insane."

Again, I want to add here, "People's" as is used synonymously with communism, is "People's Republic of North Korea" etc, has the word "Chosen" dropped. A rabbi authors have admitted this. As is written in their Talmud, they own everything.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.org

Today at 1:39 PM

Psychiatric "help" can be extremely dangerous. Psychiatric medications are very dangerous to the body and soul.

Post Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:44 pm

Thank you very much, High Priestess! ♡

Hail Satan!
Sieg Heil!

Post Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:26 pm

Could you list some of the side effects of this drug?

I believe someone was given it against being sick (the feeling of having to throw up) and having bad dreams as a side effect of morphine medication..

Post Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:35 am

Roswitha wrote:

I believe someone was given it against being sick (the feeling of having to throw up) and having bad dreams as a side effect of morphine medication..
You can do it for yoursef, you have google.
Namasatan

Post Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:27 am

Roswitha wrote:

Enormous. There is tons of side-effects.
Spiritually, technically its unknown. It can range from anything to everything. But technically if you look up its side-effects and correlate what areas it affects, find exactly what area of that body is ruled by exactly, then you can correlate it. But even that is nearly impossible since drugs affect each and every individual differently.
This too, shall pass.
Just keep that in mind when your facing unwanting temptations.

Post Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:20 am

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich can you please speak upon herbal treatement of such disorders and speak on imbalence in elements causing such disorders. There are many cures I know like having herbs or medicines based on Ashwagandha, Brahmi and Shankapushpi. These herbs i mentioned are basic ones and are commonly taken to improve memory, intellect and creativity. It would definitely supplement spiritual workings to cure illness as ayurveda works on 5 elements but because of spiritual corruption ayurvedic practitioners do only special type of pulse reading to diagnose rather than spiritual cure of chart or actual psychic reading. There are also treatements involving overdosing certain vitamins to cure schizophrenia and other such mental disorders too. Please enlighten us on this as such.
Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!
Hail Azazel!!!!
Hail Belzebub!!!!
666/88

Post Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:44 am

"..there is always soma, delicious soma, half a gramme for a half-holiday, a gramme for a week-end, two grammes for a trip to the gorgeous East, three for a dark eternity on the moon..."

Huxley warned us about soma in Brave New World

Jews pushed alcohol in the past, now weed, drugs, prescription drugs..

Post Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:57 pm

If I would think from a qigong perspective, mental illness is just an imbalanced person. ALOT of the mental disorders seem common place into everybody in greater or lesser degrees. Prescription is simply an excuse to drug people or aren't sick (not talking about unleathy people or people with real issuses). Traumatic events takes time to let go. Time and air and overall empowerment can help any individual. But when you label these people with PTSD and start drugging the shot out of them to the point some cant live without meds period, then you have another promblem. Then bipolarism from unbalanced individuals. ADHD is caused by the tremendous amount of sugar in everything as well as lack of any essential vitamins which produces health promblems and more crap in the future. near future because of mor GMO and poison seafood(ALL OF IT FROM OCEAN)

".....I'm gonna make a change for once in my life, gonna feel real good gonna make a difference..........Cause I'm talking bout that Man in the Mirror."
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:40 pm

I notice they hide alot of this promotion of mental illness and mentally/socially awkward behavior in the movies with seemingly fun or positive vibes. This promotion of mental illness is definitely there along with irrational behavior, mental behavior. It is also in the live TV shows which they have managed to make a promotion of mental behavior/illness. The directors of these networks like MTV or Bravo or whatever other network are all jewish but they actively plot a script that is conducive to mental illness/behavior. Through their machinations with their subordinates and the like they once again trick the Gentile into promoting this shit and being stupid.

Alot of those shows have alot of rehearsals and what not where they are all led into being more mental than they already were. I think they choose unstable cast memberss as a rule and then just promote their illness through machinations on the set.
One must focus on the Gods when not destroying the enemy

Return to JoyofSatan666