Board index JoyofSatan666 Excellent Win

Excellent Win

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:00 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The Jewish rag, Salon which is an important propaganda machine is going under fast they are broke and even had to leave their headquarters to a cheaper one because they can't pay their rent. But now they are being sued for breach of the lease they signed and for back rent for almost a million dollars they don't have. Just one win of many wins.

This has all happened on our current wealth RTR's along with the communications. This is Gwaker 2.0....When our RTR's shut down Gwaker and cost the enemy half a billion dollars in loss. Just like we shut down the enemies attempt to start the WW3 back in April. This is the writings on the wall. The entire enemy media is collapsing but now with the Wealth RTR's this is finishing them because they won't have the existing funds to keep going. This is just the start or what the RTR's are doing with this. We also have the fact its now confirmed by Wiki Leaks that Seth Rich was the leaker which is blown open the investigations into his murder which they are not going to be able to dodge. Along with the fact our RTR's destroyed the Democratic Party. And put Trump into power.

Keep up the RTR's.

Post Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:40 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Let us not forget our RTR's have caused the collapse of the Alt-lite and exposed them all for being kikes. And forced the kikes to come right out with the ADL as being behind the current censorship of utube push which is now getting the whole Utube the largest online media on earth, talking about Jewish power and censorship and in the Alt-lite they are backhanded forced to name the Jew due to the ADL going after them, which is what they designed to keep people from going towards.

Post Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:26 pm

This is awesome! Let's keep it up!
HAIL SATAN!

Post Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:18 pm

Fuck yeah, we keep on winning.

By the way, the above video talks about a google employee, who wrote an anti-diversity ‘manifesto’ that’s going viral inside the company. The document has been widely condemned by company employees LOL
More on this here: https://www.theverge.com/2017/8/5/16101 ... -manifesto

Shit's going down for the enemy, regardless of where they're looking at. And there's no saving for them.
Build yourself on spiritual concrete and you will never fall.
My Youtube Channel for Animated Meditations

Destruction and Creation are in Your Hands

Post Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:38 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Movie Theater Stocks Plummet as Internet Media Threatens to Crush Hollywood

(ANTIMEDIA) — The movie theater industry is in trouble. Box office bombs and the changing manner in which people consume their entertainment have sent their stocks plummeting. From the Los Angeles Times on Tuesday:

“AMC Entertainment Holdings, the world’s largest movie theater owner, took a big hit on Wall Street after it reported worse-than-expected earnings amid an unusually weak box office.”

Continuing, the Times reported that AMC’s stock fell more than 25 percent for the quarter ending June 30, which amounts to about a $178 million loss. AMC’s report falls in line with second-quarter reports from other theater chains like Regal Entertainment and IMAX.

After noting on Thursday that, all told, the value of stock in the top four theater operators in North America has dropped $1.3 billion since August 1 alone, Bloomberg pointed out the obvious — namely, that a theater can’t sell tickets if no one wants to see the movies:

“The concern is that the slump isn’t just a run of bad luck. Cinema operators have managed for years to keep increasing sales by raising ticket prices amid stagnant attendance, but a sharp drop in filmgoing would make that harder to sustain.”

Bloomberg observes that the “tried-and-true formula of churning out big-budget sequels and cinematic universes populated with superbeings seems to be wearing on filmgoers,” pointing out that “once-reliable draws Jack Sparrow, the Transformers and the Mummy did poorly in the U.S.”

Aside from Hollywood pumping out duds, streaming services have emerged as a formidable competitor in the entertainment field, as Bloomberg notes:

“Netflix Inc. and other digital distributors are creating more original movies, and consumers have more demands on their attention than ever, from Snapchat to YouTube. Further exacerbating the trend, studios are expected to push for a new premium video-on-demand window this year.”

In reporting on AMC’s market crash on Tuesday, CNN Money agreed that “part of the problem could be that more people are choosing to stay home and wait for movies to come out on Netflix, Amazon and other services.”

Meanwhile, Bloomberg explained how AMC will, at least in part, be tackling the profit loss problem:

“The company will also pursue ‘strategic pricing’ — possibly selectively charging more for hot tickets or offering discounts to fill seats — and cut back on investments in improvements to its theaters, such as reclining seats.”

Post Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:06 pm

Yay Gentile more Winz! time to eat some more Hitler ice cream for maximum RTR power

What flavor hmm should I try the new 6 gazillion salty caramel tears(i hear its a bit salty and leaves a kosher taste in your mouth) or maybe Vanilla Reich, or Strawberry Satya?

Thanks for the post I don't kike up with media like I should, err I mean keep..

Post Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:13 pm

Dayumm, just finished my daily RTRs before reading this too. WOOHOO!

The snowball effect is gaining momentum so rapidly, as expected of course.
"Thou shalt worship the Superman, the Elite of the Race, the Lord of all the kingdoms of the earth and the glory of them, and Him only shalt thou serve." -Adolf Hitler

Post Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:47 am

Perseverance666 wrote:
Yay Gentile more Winz! time to eat some more Hitler ice cream for maximum RTR power

What flavor hmm should I try the new 6 gazillion salty caramel tears(i hear its a bit salty and leaves a kosher taste in your mouth) or maybe Vanilla Reich, or Strawberry Satya?

Thanks for the post I don't kike up with media like I should, err I mean keep..

You don't understand! It's my banana smoothies that are responsible for all of this. :P

Return to JoyofSatan666