Board index JoyofSatan666 SATAN Is The Original Name Of Godhead

SATAN Is The Original Name Of Godhead

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:40 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5590
SATAN Is The Original Name Of Godhead

Satya is the original name of the ancient primordial religion.

In the original language of Sanskrit, SATA is the highest name of God. This is also spelled SATAN in Sanskrit which means 100 which is the number of the sun, existence, enlightenment and the crown chakra which is the God chakra in Hinduism, the crown chakra is called Guru meaning the remover of darkness, God, the enlightener. The opening of this center with this mantra SATANAMA in Kundalini yoga brings super conscious awareness. There are Hindu's that have SATAN as their spiritual surname in India. In Hindu tales there are powerful Siddha Yogi's who have the name Satan.

SATA is the name of the Logos, SATA is the original Name of God in the cosmic, universal sense. This is why SATANAMA is the highest mantra in Hinduism. Its paying homage to SATA the highest NAMA [Name] of God. Sat is fully spelled SATA in Sanskrit. The T letter has the A on the end. SATAN means Saviour in Sanskrit as well. The name of the serpent energy that transforms the soul into the gold thus perfecting the light body which is to be made whole or saved in the ancient teachings of serpent yoga.

Why SATAN is the highest name of God:

"From Sat [Sata] springs forth energy, which manifest itself in the form of an elementary vibration that can be compared to a primordial sound nada. It is from this vibration that the boundary point, bindu issues. -Sharadatilak1.7

This is describing the principals of existence for the entire Cosmos.



In the Hindu texts SA is the name of the element of sprit and the name of the Creator God, thus soul the breath of life or prana and the sound or vibration of the universe that as stated all the elements arise from. In the doctrine of the Word in Hinduism, TA is the divine mind the other half of the name of God. The two letters SA and TA come together to form the dual aspects of the Word....Divine mind which manifests as divine speech. Sound and form. Thought in English comes from Tat the ancient name of Thoth in Sanskrit. Which the Egyptians were a Vedic civilization like the Greeks. Ta or Tat is the divine mind in Egypt. The elements are called Tat...va. In Sanskrit for this principal.

"The process of the creative word is based on the analogy between the processes involved in the transformation of thought into word and sound vibration, and the process of divine thought, which becomes the substance of the word in the shape of energy vibrations."-While the Gods Play, Danielou

SATA is the SA vibrational or Shakti power of existence and TA is the consciousness or awareness of this the Shiva principal. This relates to the vibration the feminine as energy and the masculine as geometry forms the vibrational patterns which relate to number that forms the whole universe, all is number. It also relates to the left and right sides of the brain in the human and the electric and magnetic aspects of the soul. Including the male and female chakra's the upper three and lower three that meet at the heart. The connector of the soul. In later times like in Kashmir Shivaism with the Tantra period this became know as Shiva and Shakti.

SATAN is also the cosmic principal in which the entire Sanskrit alphabet of 54 letters issues from that forms the petals of the sound forms of the chakra's of which are the elements and which manifest the entire being into existence. This is why SATAN is the serpent because this is the body of the Devi or serpent in Hinduism the seven chakra's, their nadis and the flow of prana though them from what is called the body of the serpent. The light body. The literal Word made manifest. Which is SATAN made manifest in the original language.

The S letter in Sanskrit goes thought the three nadis that form the soul and serpent where they overlap a chakra or Tattva appears.

This is more then philosophical the SATAN is a mantra in Yoga which opens up the crown and third eye. That both sounds the N on the end forms the TAN or Than mantra that in Hinduism opens up the Ajna chakra, the third eye. N is the relation to the volting of the energy into the material aspect of existence by acting directly on the Bindu or chakra point to open the flow of energy into the body. Thus bringing the vibration of the SATA fully into the chakra's and opening then with the N on the end.


SATAN is the name of God in the macrocosm of the universe and within the Microcosm of the soul. SATAN is also the name of the physical God that as the Sumerian's stated created the Gentiles. The Sumerian's called ENKI, SATAN as well. This is why the Yezidhi's who were part of this civilization still call their God, SATAN. The Yezidhi's still practice rituals found on ancient Assyrian reliefs. The Yezidhi's also state they came out of India around three thousand years ago. And they still call the Sun, Shammash, the Sumerian, Babylonia name of the Sun God. Their calendar is seven thousand years old much older then the Jewish one. This proves again SATAN predates Judaism by thousands of years as God.

That is why the Jewish Rabbi's call Gentile's SATAN's, its because SATAN gave us our soul which is ethereal within the DNA of which we come from His blood as well. Its metagenetic.


This is why the Jews hate SATAN because they wish to exalt their false god Yahweh, which is just a magician's trick a servitor created and maintained by Rabbi's that has been infused to a major level of energy by criminal vampirism tactics. The Jews are an alien soul and naturally due to this hate us.

The reason the Rabbi's hate SATAN is simple they state it over and over again in their writings. SATAN refused to bow down to them and is more powerful then all of them put together. The Jews as Bobby Fisher confessed have a murderous hatred for anything or anyone that they can't control and that has more power them then. And seek to totally destroy it. They will even destroy each other in this insane hatred.

SATAN is God and as the Jews admit God of this earth, the original God and thus they wish to attack Him by attacking His children the Gentiles and wiping out all Gentiles off the earth as they state in their Torah and Kabala texts. And doing so having the whole planet to themselves as stolen property. Rav Laitman stated the Jews are alien and have come form another world to this one to wage war against it till they conqueror it and remake into their own ugly image.


SATAN the name of the energy of spirit that forms the elements forming all creation and the soul, is eternally and anciently.. Shown as the symbol of the.....

Image

Which is the eternal banner of SATAN. The Swastika in ancient Egypt and Greece was also reformed to make a square and given the number 100 which is SATAN the number 100 in Sanskrit. The square is also the earth yantra which contains all the elements within and relates to the union of the soul and body. Of matter and sprit. SATAN is the God of the earth.




Source
The Holy Science, Yukteswar
The Enlightenment of Vairocana. Wayman, Taijma
Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan
While the Gods Play, Danielou


Posts: 354
Location: 4th Reich
I think I'm going to start learning sanskrit. The language and semantics are important here. This is a bit over my head but I kind of follow you. I think anybody at your level will have learned sanskrit and read the Hindu texts.

There is no good sources in plain english that I've found outside the JoS. And there are no good introductions to what you are speaking about. They all are filled with nonsense.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5590
The principal of language is also conceptual. And because of this meaning can get changed take the Jews who run the Alt-Right what term are they pushing to describe women who they believe are sluts...... They are using the term, Thot to describe them. The reason so called White Supremacist's would "lower themselves" to being "Whiggers" by using Black Ghetto speak from a Judeo-Black urban culture, who was originally put in Ghetto's again..... Is because they are just fucking Kikes trying to create negative associations to the Names of the Gentile Gods. Which is all their racial political ideology of Judaism is about and its spell of xianity. They attack Paganism on their Alt-Kike media all the time.

All these Alt-Kikes promoting xianity as the way to fight the kikes is funny.....The Xian bible is full of curses against any Gentile who dares to oppose the Kikes....No wonder they want you under that spell of their tribe....

Their whole gimmick comes down to this...

Oy-veh, Goyim by bowing to the jooish god Yahweh Christ you will defeat the jews by worshipping us Jews as God, and helping to build our Jewish Messanic kingdom of the world, Goyim.....You can trust us Goyim..... Make sure to donate to our Goyimitron the shekels Goyim, and keep worshipping us too Goyim. Just be our foot rest Goyim that's how you will win against us.


HeilOdin666 wrote:
I think I'm going to start learning sanskrit. The language and semantics are important here. This is a bit over my head but I kind of follow you. I think anybody at your level will have learned sanskrit and read the Hindu texts.

There is no good sources in plain english that I've found outside the JoS. And there are no good introductions to what you are speaking about. They all are filled with nonsense.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5590
I watched a bald, beta Jewish man on Utube tell me that I should let Jewish Banks run the word and that culture is bowing down to the Jewish people in Church as God. That's how I got woke and joined the Alt-Right.... MAGA!


Posts: 1098
Image
Image

".....I'm gonna make a change for once in my life, gonna feel real good gonna make a difference..........Cause I'm talking bout that Man in the Mirror."
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html


Posts: 925
bluenitwolf wrote:
Image

Nice!
Namasatan


Posts: 15
Location: Beyond the forest
HeilOdin666 wrote:
I think I'm going to start learning sanskrit. The language and semantics are important here. This is a bit over my head but I kind of follow you. I think anybody at your level will have learned sanskrit and read the Hindu texts.

There is no good sources in plain english that I've found outside the JoS. And there are no good introductions to what you are speaking about. They all are filled with nonsense.


If you're really serious about learning Sanskrit, also take a look at Romanian. There is a false paradigm which states that "romance" languages derive from Latin. The truth, however, is quite different. Italian, Spanish, French and Romanian vocabularies are overwhelmingly distinct from Latin's. The closest language to Latin is the one spoken in the Latium region of Italy. That's why Latin was most likely an eclectic language developed within the borders of the Roman Republic/Empire, and not a natural language. What's the common Indo-European language then?

Romanian is a language that has vast internal organicity. Stepping beyond the notion of a "romance" language, it uses prefixes and suffixes to create new words. This characteristic is missing in many other European languages.

Example:
Ro: vâsc, It: vischio, En: mistletoe, Fr: gui, Es: muérdago, De: Mistel
Ro: vâscos, It: viscoso Eng: viscous, Fr: visqueux, Es: viscoso, De: Viskos

The contents of the mistletoe berry is a viscous substance. Why do English, German, French, and Spanish use a suffix-enhanced variation of the word "vâscos", but are missing the root word "vâsc"? Italian does have both but it lacks plasticity. It is clear that viscous originated from the Dacian tribes (which occupied vast territories of Central, Eastern and Western Europe in ancient times). These other languages adopted it instead of developing their own. Interesting, is it not?

Romanian is a predominant natural language. It was developed from the raw needs of communication, and not using language artifices.

Which of the following words do you think is the easiest for a toddler to pronounce?
mama , mutter, madre, mother, mère
In Romanian, "mama" is the articulated form of „mamă”. "ă" is spelled like the "e" in lover. So it's not the infinitive, but it's very damn close considering the alternatives.

Romanian is the ONLY language that uses a consistent numbering system. Other European languages feature a lot of inconsistencies. There are no exceptions to the rule when counting in Romanian. On the other hand, Germans read digits backwards and French use arithmetics when counting. Italians switch the word order from 17 up. The English "eleven" and "twelve" are also a sign of an unnaturally developed language.
In Romanian numbers go like this:

10 Zece
11 Unsprezece
12 Doisprezece
13 Treisprezece
...
20 Două zeci
30 Trei zeci
...
100 O sută (!!!)
200 Două sute
300 Trei sute
...
1000 O mie
2000 Două mii
etc.

It's easy and intuitive once you understand plurals and gender.

Current day Romania is the cradle of the Dacians. Their history and legacy are being heavily suppressed. Archeological sites are being willfully neglected and even destroyed. New archeological finds are given absolutely no attention by the state. The Romanian etymological dictionary is a joke. Almost every word is said to be borrowed from other languages, like the Dacians never had a language, to begin with.

On the other hand, there are artifacts that point to a highly developed civilization. They incorporate Celtic and Asiatic elements which suggest the existence of trade routes that spanned the entire continent. There have been found stone tablets with multiple forms of writings that predate even cuneiform. The Roman emperors are said to be descendants of this great civilization. The Dacian symbol is the Wolf headed serpent. The symbol of Rome's establishment are the two twins being nursed by a she-wolf.

There's much information that is being ignored even by ones who say they're researching European ancestry.


Posts: 2833
Edelwise wrote:
What's the common Indo-European language then?

This might help, with the corruption and dissimilation.
topic20270.html
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:17 am

Posts: 354
Location: 4th Reich
Edelwise, thanks for your reply. You seem to know a lot about language. You clearly are more knowledgable than I am.

I took spanish for a time. I hated it. I was forced in Middle School as curriculum. They were preparing us for the brown turd rolling in from Mexico.

So then I just continued with Spanish in High school as a language was required to graduate. I picked spanish because I had already been forced to take it and had a background in it.

Even though German is what ideally I wanted. I thought it would be cool because my grandmother knows German. But I was too stressed to risk learning a whole new language I had no background in.

I want to know sanskrit because I can then read the Hindu texts for myself. They are incredibly tampered with depending on what translation you read. That's just the bare text, not to mention misleading commentary on the texts. I read the texts the other day and it could have easily been the words out of a Pastor.

So I don't know if I go straight to learning sanskirt or learn a similar language and then transition to sanskrit later. It might be a long time to learn. Just need a good translation in the interim.

PS I never heard of this about Romania. I want to learn more.

Post Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:36 am

Posts: 354
Location: 4th Reich
HP Mageson666 wrote:
The principal of language is also conceptual. And because of this meaning can get changed take the Jews who run the Alt-Right what term are they pushing to describe women who they believe are sluts...... They are using the term, Thot to describe them. The reason so called White Supremacist's would "lower themselves" to being "Whiggers" by using Black Ghetto speak from a Judeo-Black urban culture, who was originally put in Ghetto's again..... Is because they are just fucking Kikes trying to create negative associations to the Names of the Gentile Gods. Which is all their racial political ideology of Judaism is about and its spell of xianity. They attack Paganism on their Alt-Kike media all the time.

All these Alt-Kikes promoting xianity as the way to fight the kikes is funny.....The Xian bible is full of curses against any Gentile who dares to oppose the Kikes....No wonder they want you under that spell of their tribe....

Their whole gimmick comes down to this...

Oy-veh, Goyim by bowing to the jooish god Yahweh Christ you will defeat the jews by worshipping us Jews as God, and helping to build our Jewish Messanic kingdom of the world, Goyim.....You can trust us Goyim..... Make sure to donate to our Goyimitron the shekels Goyim, and keep worshipping us too Goyim. Just be our foot rest Goyim that's how you will win against us.


HeilOdin666 wrote:
I think I'm going to start learning sanskrit. The language and semantics are important here. This is a bit over my head but I kind of follow you. I think anybody at your level will have learned sanskrit and read the Hindu texts.

There is no good sources in plain english that I've found outside the JoS. And there are no good introductions to what you are speaking about. They all are filled with nonsense.



Thot=Thoth. I follow you here. That must stop.

I heard some girl use the term the other day. I'm like wtf is a thot. She explained "that hoe over there".I'm like why don't you just call her a hoe and be willing to back up what you say or stfu alltogether.

Who thinks an acronym containing the word "hoe" is better than calling someone a "hoe" just because there is 1 layer of seperation?

That's messed up and jewy. But the problem is gentile friends start using the term as well, and soon gentiles act like jews. They think the acronym and layer of seperation is acceptable and now the standard of society at large took another nosedive. This term has metastaticized outside of the alt right to mainstream in some cases.


Return to JoyofSatan666