Board index JoyofSatan666 Torah Is Kabala, Christianity Is A Kabalistic Spell

Torah Is Kabala, Christianity Is A Kabalistic Spell

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5588
Torah Is Kabala, Christianity Is A Kabbalistic Spell

Some Christian's try and state the Kabala is separate from the Torah. They are wrong and deluded.

The Torah is Kabala as the Jewish Rabbi's openly state. This is why the Torah starts in Genesis with stating that God is the WORD and the WORD is god. This is the 22 Hebrew letters that the Jewish god uses to create all of existence. The 22 letters are called the 22 names of god in Judaism. The Torah is the word of god because its wrote from these 22 letters of creation. And thus anything spoken in Hebrew will bring it to pass into existence in the material world. Kabala is the science of the 22 Hebrew letters that form the Word.

The ten statements of creation in Genesis are the ten Sephiroth of the Kabbalistic world tree. Which shows how existence comes into being from spirit to matter. Each one of the worlds is also assigned a specific Hebrew letter to show its role in creation by Kabala. Rabbi's openly state the creation epic that starts the Torah is pure Kabala. The Kabbalistic book the Zohar is largely based on this fact.

Understanding the 22 Hebrew letters are the names of the Jewish god and the entire Torah is made of the 22 Hebrew letters. Hence the Jewish god is 22 Hebrew letters and is the word and the word is god. And the Torah is thus god as god is the word the 22 Hebrew letters. The entire Torah is Kabala. Kabala deals with the 22 letters. Now what is in the Torah is designed to bring things to be when read in Hebrew its one long incantation to manifest itself into the world as its how god creates in Genesis. The goal of the Torah is to manifest the Jewish Messianic Age. As promised in the Book of Daniel in which all the Gentile nations will be destroyed in a Messianic war and the Jews shall emerge the owners of the earth and all upon the earth.

As stated before the symbol of the Jewish god in the Torah is the serpent of Moses, which in Kabala is called the Leviathan. The Leviathan is related to the number 10 which is the Yod letter which is the letter all the names of their god, all the 22 letters emerge from. Hence the symbol of their Leviathan is the underlying power of the word of god. The 22 letters and the Torah. This is why the 613 laws of the Torah add to 10. However in Kabala the Leviathan is also given 7 the letter Zayin which is crowned to show the Leviathan as the King of the Jews. The Messianic age fulfilled. In Judaism the Jews state the current six thousand year cycle will end. This is the time of the Vav the sixth letter which is creation hence the six days of creation. This period is to manifest the seventh age represented by Zayin which is a called the Vav crowned. The Messanic Age is the seven. The 1000 years to come after the end of the six thousand years of the age of creation. In which the seventh millennium will be the one in which the Jews will come to power over the earth and rule. The six thousand years is the time in which the Jews work to bring their god form to power which will usher in the new heaven and earth as promised in Isaiah. The world of the Jews, without the Gentiles.

The Ark of the covenant in which the ten commandments were placed represents the Torah in Judaism. They place the Torah in the Ark in a ceremony in the Synagogue to this day. The Torah is the 10 for 613 laws of it add to ten which is the Yod letter which is the power of the 22 letters that form the word and the god form that emanates from it. Which is the Leviathan. Hence the Jewish Priest's were called the Levities and today the Cohen's which means serpents. The Ark is also shown as the Kabala cube in Judaism. Which represents the body of the Leviathan. All the aspects of the 22 letters in the larger macrocosm.

Now Rabbi Yeshua, Yeshua is the name of the Jewish Messiah in the Torah. Who conquerors the Gentiles of Canaan and destroys them in the Olah. The Holocaust in which the Jews stack up the bodies of the murdered Gentiles and burn them as blood offerings to Yahweh. In the Jewish Mishnah, the Rabbi's call the process of creating the Jewish Messianic Global Kingdom, Tikkun Olam. The A in Olah is also the vowel Ah. Its Tiklum Olahm. Meaning one thing. Offering up the entire Gentile Peoples of the world as sacrifice to Yahweh as a holocaust. The Torah states their is five types of animals to be blood sacrifices to Yahweh, Cattle or Goyim in Hebrew is one of them. The Jews call us the non-Jews, Goyim.

It goes from Olah to Olam.... Because M is the letter of Messiah in Kabala. This is what Messiah must accomplish for the Jews. It was Yeshua who did this to the Gentles of Canaan. This is the blueprint for the Messianic war.

Yeshua is latter changed to Jesus in Greek. Now in Revelations Jesus appears as the personification of the Kabala cube of space to John. And Jesus is called the word in the gospel of John and he does declare himself to be the word. In the gospel of John, Jesus calls himself the Leviathan. In the same gospel Jesus states he is the serpent of Moses and relates this to the Torah.

This is why the last book of the Bible. Revelations is openly linked to the Torah book of Daniel. And Revelations is given 22 chapters the 22 letters of the word of god that form the Torah which is the Jewish god form and thus god. Symbolized by the Jewish Leviathan. Which Jesus is the personification of. Jesus is the Jewish Leviathan which is symbolized as the world serpent in Kabala circling the Gentile nations and destroying them. The same serpent that Moses uses to destroy the enemies of Israel such as the Egyptians with the ten plagues. Symbolizing the underlying number of the Torah. Within the Torah and also the symbol of the Ark which is used as a weapon of destruction against the Gentiles. This is how the Jewish god form is shown in Torah. The Torah is nothing more then a weapon of mass destruction against the Gentiles. Which is why the Greek Kings and Roman leaders banned the Torah from being read and burned the Torah scrolls. They were adepts in the Greek Mysteries and knew what this was about. Which is why Christianity was created to remove this knowledge from the Goyim. Leaving them helpless to the weaponization of it by Jews against them.

Jesus is called the chief cornerstone which symbolizes in Kabala the Leviathan. And the letter Zayin the Messianic Age. This is why the Bible ends with the Jewish Leviathan, Jesus arriving and destroying the Gentile nations in the Jewish Messianic war. And then ruling the new world from Zion with 144,000 thousand Jews. Who represent the 12 tribes of the Jewish race. This is also the symbolism of the Jewish Leviathan in Kabala.

Jesus is simply a spiritual conduit for the Gentiles to pour their emotional, spiritual energies into the Jewish god form they created with the Torah. Which the Gentiles then connect into and become physical conduits to bring the Jewish god form into the material world from the astral. This is why Jesus states he is the fulfillment of the Torah, the word and is the word. The full manifestation of the Jewish Messianic Age.

Christianity is a Kabbalistic spell to bring about the Jewish Messianic Age into existence.

I mentioned before the Jews openly show in their own writings about the Golem how to erase a Jewish spell. By reversing the Hebrew letters.

In Kabala there is something important. The symbol of the Aleph letter. Its the letter which adds to 26 the number of their god YHVH. Its symbol is two Yod's between a Vav. This is the symbol of the Jewish god form being connected to the Jewish soul though the Torah, the Vav. That which connects them. And 26 adds to the Chet letter. Which is the letter of life and the soul in Kabala. The Baal Shem Tov, a Rabbincial Saddok, a high ranking leader of the Jewish people. Called the Aleph letter the most important of all the letters. Aleph in Kabala is showing the relation of the Torah.

The Jews call the Torah....The Water Of Life.

The Aleph letter shows the Jewish soul and the Jewish god form is one. Erase the god form of the Jews from the astral with the Reverse Torah Rituals and what will happen to the Jews in the material world..... Jews are biological weapons of mass destruction like their Torah is a spiritual weapon of mass destruction against this whole planet.


Posts: 65
GREAT POST this sums up a lot of confusion I had, makes sense that the kabala is also the torah, I was always curious did that have another book that was their kabala but this makes perfect sense. Thanks for the post HP Mageson666 Mein Sloth bro, their poolahm will Never come true!

I was contemplating getting teach me jewbrew, still might just to learn the enemies language, what do you think?
I understand from what HPS Maxine Dietrich said it is very difficult but I strongly believe anything I put my mind too i can accomplish. It does disgust me though the thought of learning their filthy tongue


Posts: 180
Have someone contacted you about the "outsmarting JewTube" yet HC?
Fear is an illusion.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5588
I watched this Jewish fellow in New York, eat raw meat in public in front of Vegans. Now this is his actual diet and all he eats. This is the reptilian genes of the Jews in action. The Jewish populations have traditionally suffered from diseases which are documented also occurring in only one population of other people on earth...... Cannibals. The Jewish blood rituals they kill then eat Gentile children. As Goyim, cattle are one of the animals they are do to this to in the Torah.

The Jews created a religion for the Goyim with a man ritually murdered on a cross whom you then eat his flesh and drink his blood.

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1719
Location: America
Breaking news:

"An extremely antisemetic post from yet another auntie-semite, named Don Mageson 666, also known as the anti-semetic sloth, the menace of the only true humans of the planet, the jews, was found claiming that the Torah is about genocide and that Rabbi Jesus is a means to this end. We have to refute these accusations!"

Rabbis are good people and even if they plan to kill the goyim it's because they deserve it, we must never forget this.

Behold our studio has been invaded by an angry mob of Goyim that falsely believe we have been bullshitting them and wanted to kill them all along. If we survive we will be back with you shortly. Shalom to our Reptilian masters, Shalom Yisroel, Goyim."

CNN, 2022

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1719
Location: America
Perseverance666 wrote:
GREAT POST this sums up a lot of confusion I had, makes sense that the kabala is also the torah, I was always curious did that have another book that was their kabala but this makes perfect sense. Thanks for the post HP Mageson666 Mein Sloth bro, their poolahm will Never come true!

I was contemplating getting teach me jewbrew, still might just to learn the enemies language, what do you think?
I understand from what HPS Maxine Dietrich said it is very difficult but I strongly believe anything I put my mind too i can accomplish. It does disgust me though the thought of learning their filthy tongue


It's well known to all jews that *ALL* jewish writtings all create a larger "Torah". There is a video online where a Rabbi admits it. When the jews they say Torah they also include many other manuscripts and writtings, and admittedly, the New Testament is also a part of this, but they would rather suicide than make this public for without this meme the Goyim will slaughter them for deceiving them into materializing their own holocaust.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5588
Bobby Fisher stated something important. That there is no lie too big or small for a Jew to tell. They live by lies and the truth will finish them. This is why Jews are told to lie to the Goyim about what their religion is about. Because its an occult, political, criminal program.


Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Breaking news:

"An extremely antisemetic post from yet another auntie-semite, named Don Mageson 666, also known as the anti-semetic sloth, the menace of the only true humans of the planet, the jews, was found claiming that the Torah is about genocide and that Rabbi Jesus is a means to this end. We have to refute these accusations!"

Rabbis are good people and even if they plan to kill the goyim it's because they deserve it, we must never forget this.

Behold our studio has been invaded by an angry mob of Goyim that falsely believe we have been bullshitting them and wanted to kill them all along. If we survive we will be back with you shortly. Shalom to our Reptilian masters, Shalom Yisroel, Goyim."

CNN, 2022


Posts: 65
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Perseverance666 wrote:
GREAT POST this sums up a lot of confusion I had, makes sense that the kabala is also the torah, I was always curious did that have another book that was their kabala but this makes perfect sense. Thanks for the post HP Mageson666 Mein Sloth bro, their poolahm will Never come true!

I was contemplating getting teach me jewbrew, still might just to learn the enemies language, what do you think?
I understand from what HPS Maxine Dietrich said it is very difficult but I strongly believe anything I put my mind too i can accomplish. It does disgust me though the thought of learning their filthy tongue


It's well known to all jews that *ALL* jewish writtings all create a larger "Torah". There is a video online where a Rabbi admits it. When the jews they say Torah they also include many other manuscripts and writtings, and admittedly, the New Testament is also a part of this, but they would rather suicide than make this public for without this meme the Goyim will slaughter them for deceiving them into materializing their own holocaust.



ugh lost my reply. typing it again, thanks for clarification, I am focusing on learning more about their BS, your posts help a lot, that was disgusting I remember there being a jewtuber who used to eat raw meat on youtube looked like he was half dead like a super jew, also i've never shared this before (wish i would have documented and shared it) back in 2014 when I was doing online warfare on facebook (this is why you have to be super careful) there was this infiltrator he was apart of this cult in tulsa, he was trying to get all my information obviously to try to kill me with all these threats and shit, but I actually tore down his reality, and made him question everything, but it got him killed, before he died he sent me some pictures, what they did was grab up people who wouldnt be missed, orphans homeless ect, and they would have sex with the blood of their victims.., eat them and all sorts of sick reptillian shit, he gave me links to the sites where you could buy human meat.. it was so fucking disgusting. one of the people leading it was muslim and in political power, I wish i was smarter back then because I should have documented everything. He also said that it was a saturn cult (jew) all the leaders had giant golden hexagrams. who even knows if the kid was real or if it was just a sympathy scam to get my info. they are so evil and disgusting, most never truly see this.


Posts: 1254
Perseverance666 wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Perseverance666 wrote:
GREAT POST this sums up a lot of confusion I had, makes sense that the kabala is also the torah, I was always curious did that have another book that was their kabala but this makes perfect sense. Thanks for the post HP Mageson666 Mein Sloth bro, their poolahm will Never come true!

I was contemplating getting teach me jewbrew, still might just to learn the enemies language, what do you think?
I understand from what HPS Maxine Dietrich said it is very difficult but I strongly believe anything I put my mind too i can accomplish. It does disgust me though the thought of learning their filthy tongue


It's well known to all jews that *ALL* jewish writtings all create a larger "Torah". There is a video online where a Rabbi admits it. When the jews they say Torah they also include many other manuscripts and writtings, and admittedly, the New Testament is also a part of this, but they would rather suicide than make this public for without this meme the Goyim will slaughter them for deceiving them into materializing their own holocaust.



ugh lost my reply. typing it again, thanks for clarification, I am focusing on learning more about their BS, your posts help a lot, that was disgusting I remember there being a jewtuber who used to eat raw meat on youtube looked like he was half dead like a super jew, also i've never shared this before (wish i would have documented and shared it) back in 2014 when I was doing online warfare on facebook (this is why you have to be super careful) there was this infiltrator he was apart of this cult in tulsa, he was trying to get all my information obviously to try to kill me with all these threats and shit, but I actually tore down his reality, and made him question everything, but it got him killed, before he died he sent me some pictures, what they did was grab up people who wouldnt be missed, orphans homeless ect, and they would have sex with the blood of their victims.., eat them and all sorts of sick reptillian shit, he gave me links to the sites where you could buy human meat.. it was so fucking disgusting. one of the people leading it was muslim and in political power, I wish i was smarter back then because I should have documented everything. He also said that it was a saturn cult (jew) all the leaders had giant golden hexagrams. who even knows if the kid was real or if it was just a sympathy scam to get my info. they are so evil and disgusting, most never truly see this.


Interesting I know Jews love owning orphanages for the money (they get a large amount per kid from the government) but I also think they could be using it as a farm for kids for their Blood rituals. Any jew around kids is liable to do this and I'm sure it goes on and has go on. In fact Jews have been caught preying on homeless Gentiles, trying to kidnap them for Blood rituals.
One must focus on the Gods when not destroying the enemy


Return to JoyofSatan666