Board index JoyofSatan666 Spiritual Satanism And The People of The World

Spiritual Satanism And The People of The World

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Greetings to all our People and Satanic Comrades.

Now all of us here know the Gods more or less, and those who don't will in time, and we know where we stand. We follow the Ancient Culture that this world has deserted and forgotten, inevitably falling enslaved under those who still kept their tenets, and who right now threaten to holocaust the planet. This is not a joke.

Satan cares for humanity, but note; HUMANITY. He makes his selective picks from what is largely called 'humanity' and brings them into the fold so they can meditate, advance, and in secret understand and adhere to the Ancient laws. At the same time he keeps us together, advances us as persons, and helps us so we can save what can and should be saved by avenging the enemy.

They also help the world but they don't care to 'keep it going', especially for people who are better off being dead as they are a natural biohazard to themselves and others. There are many people who are only toxic and parasitic and this is not the nature of the cosmos. The enemy is one example of where this evil crap can go.

Do not think that Satan cares about every joe walking out there, especially the people who are against him and whatever little power they possess, they serve the enemy with it and at the same time try to kill everything Satan has created. We do what we do for a better world and more balanced and enlightened world, and our objectives aren't only 'universality' in the stupid sense, but selfish. We are also altruistic, but the Satanist must be ready for COMPLETE SPIRITUAL RETALIATION when our tenets are attacked, our people are in danger, and towards any such threats. Satanism is about balance and sometimes destruction is needed for this.

In most nations of the world we would be gladly flailed, killed and tortured. So you need to remember this when you deal with zombies outside. Most are decent on their level, but other folks would kill you for a hundred dollars and bring your head to their jewish master. In other words, SECRECY AND SAFETY ARE PARAMOUNT. Develop your war-spiritual-skills NOW and do NOT DELAY!

RTR's teach you how to curse and teach you to take on to big opponents. These are not only life-saving, but necessary training. We need to be ready as a whole to manage these larger issues and the only way to do this is by working together as no individual can do this alone. Call it Satanic Family ethics, and we must learn these one way or another.

Those who meditate, you keep your Soul alive. This guarantees that this light body will hold your existence and consciousness after your mortal body dies. This will further ensure you will reincarnate, and continue your evolution. We literally keep ourselves and our being ALIVE by what we do, and this is the law of survival of the fittest.

There are Ancient souls who have either become immortal physically (from all Gentile Races) and others who have attained this astral (This is the majority of these advanced people) and they keep existing to strive for the higher goal. The majority of humans just dies and dissipates.

The maximum amount of reincarnations of people who do nothing spiritual would only come down to 10 lifetimes for strong individuals. Something minimal has to be done. The only hope of those who do nothing is that OTHERS will sustain them. Does it look like this world does that though? They do NOT. This in the Ancient times was done by the priesthood and the initiates, but now, there is nothing organized into that scale and we only have jewish infiltrators in our tribes and countries, who do the EXACT REVERSE, which is DAMN the Souls. Frail individuals can last three or five, maybe can be held? Maybe not.

These are only rough estimates to remind you that this can't last forever for those who are lazy. Those who do not eat food, die. It's disgraceful to have food and not eat.

What I am trying to tell you, what you do is crucial. Lifetimes of consistent torture, violence, and wasting your existence, waste you on the other hand. A lifetime of meditation is a blessing unlike any other in the universe, and this is what Satan gives you. The worthy of existence must NOT PERISH! This is communism. Satanism is Elitism and the elite must survive, from all Gentile people and races.

When one applies the Ancient Wisdom of course, you develop a distance with other people. You start to see how hopelessly enslaved they are, and you start realizing how big this universe is, how important nature is, and how much power one can possess. This is a humbling experience. Spiritual Satanists are in the same spiritual school, and all Gentiles are welcome. The laws we uphold are the laws of Nature (we cannot transgress anyway) and on the other hand, we simply focus on doing what will make us stronger, more free and more advanced.

When one's spiritual eyes open, you will see readily how society is in more than one ways rotting. This is because people have lost the Ancient Teachings of Satan and the Gods. If we followed what the Ancients knew, we wouldn't be in that situation we are in now with all this ignorance. And we must not forget that this 'forgetting' didn't happen by coincidence, but by CO-ORDINATED ALIEN ATTACK.

Unfortunately life is not that easy peasy, and there are other lifeforms out there which seek the annihilation of Satan's creation. Many people are 'alive' but they are mentally and spiritually dead and annihilated, as thus, these forces have won the 'war' against them, but not you. With the advancing and wise Satanist they have lost the war. And now we are gathered to make them lose this all together.

Seeing the situation of the core races of humanity is errant. How can I put this? FUCK what they do. These people are fallen and retarded. The only real representation of the race is the BEST representation of a race. Not the worse. The baseline will unfortunately always be retarded so long jews rule this planet, as they are safer amongst retarded and bad people, so they can 'excel' racially.

Therefore racial betterment was banished from this world, because the aim is not to make Men into Gods anymore, but to make men into ever-lower cattle. If we focus on the average retard outside, we may as well quit. This is not what a lifeform which is one the path to empower itself does. You SEPARATE from these idiots, if you need to, control them, or live amongst them by keeping your elitism private.

This is not to say that you will become a sociopath, but you must never shoot yourself in the foot and assume you're equals to them. On the other hand, you must not have vain ideas about your 'superiority' and always seek to maintain this high standard, not only 'PREACH' about it. Nature kills preachers and loves doers and clever beings. And this is where you must learn to focus on YOURSELF, on your OWN advancement, on your own DEVELOPING GREATNESS and on your OWN power.

We naturally care about the world as we are on a higher level but do NOT allow these retards to poison you. Even if 100 people survive from a race, the races in a few generations repopulate, and the Gods know this, and therefore they aren't going to carry a world to save "everyone", which even after they were saved, they would ignorantly spit on their face.

Nature is unforgiving for this retardation (Stagnation), but also gives you the means to become better on the other hand (Meditation/Advancement). You decide, and this is a PRIVILEGE where and what you're going to do.

HAIL TO ALL OUR PEOPLE AND SATANIC COMRADES!

HAIL VICTORY!!!
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Good sermon Hp cobra666

Thank,s
Hail Father Satan
Hail Lady Astaroth
Heil Hitler

No pain no gain

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The current humanity is from the soil of Jewish culture and leadership. With the removal of the Jewish god form, Satanist Leadership and a new culture of the superiority of nature and its aristocratic principals. The whole mess will be turned around and cleaned up. We shall restore the world of the soul to man.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The Jewish alien soul is vampric by nature. So naturally the entire psychology and political movements of the Jews would be simply to create a world system that allows them maximum vampirism on the world.

Maximum vampirism which they also use by exploiting people in any means or ways which as well includes seemingly positive and positive for their own benefit at the end or a greater deal on their part. They also work in "positive" ways and with "postive" energy in all it's varieties to disrupt and control the earth through over using its resourses, which is widely known, and by spliting life apart from within itself as stated.

Life is sacred and peaceful as it stands. Nature is beyond amazing. But the people who don't meditate or empower themselves, they are the people who can't feel pure joy in being alive and in the moment. They're wasted. It's sad. but if we don't work to help save who we can, it's even worse.

".....I'm gonna make a change for once in my life, gonna feel real good gonna make a difference..........Cause I'm talking bout that Man in the Mirror."
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Very motivating, makes me want to revamp and add more meditations to my routine

Very on point, I have learned the hard way. keep you mouth shut, and be clever, and don't waste your time on those who are without. only a few hundred years ago your skull would be smashed for working on a sunday for fuck sakes, let alone working on one's soul. We are so blessed and I myself know I could have done more when I first started, I could have been way further. To all of the new comers reading this, don't delay, don't stagnate. all the information is here at your fingertips, don't disrespect the knowledge given to by Satan by letting it go unread

Also to all of the newcomers who where like me, with drugs in their natal chart, drugs will never help you advance, but if you have already had serious damage and are finding it hard to advance persevere, hence my username. I did everything in the book before I found the TRUTH, I was a bloody spiritual and mental wreck, I meditated almost two years before I felt anything. I kept going because I knew that is all it took and i knew i could heal

Also if you mess up, don't let it discourage you, a little beating yourself up is healthy, but if you fuck up don't think the Gods hate you, and don't hate yourself. as long as you keep moving one foot in front of the other in spiritual advancement you will thrive, anywhere you find yourself lacking do a 40 day working for. Lydia posts great dates every month

when I first dedicated years back I used to beat myself over skipping meditations and doing dumb shit like marijewuana.(a lot of times it came with the people I was around) Where I would have been better off to brush off the self pity and hatred, immediately do a working, kick shit people out of my life, and continue to advance, but i let shit and negative sheople stagnate me for a good year plus. A year i will NEVER GET BACK.

Moral of the story, don't do drugs, don't dwell, kick those who are without to the curb, and keep advancing, if you fall off the horse get back on the horse and keep riding, victory awaits

Time is Precious, for it is what Life is made out of

Satan is Great and so are all of the Dedicated Warriors of Satan, Hail Victory!

Great Sermon as always High Priest Hooded Cobra!

Truly great sermon... Helpful for new people, but also a reminder for older members.

For me, personally, I don't know if it's because I've been meditating for as long as I have, or because I am "weird"... but I've realized that whenever I meet a new person in my life, my initial and only thought is: "Are they SS Material?" In other words, are they interested in seeing the Truth? Can I help them? Guide them?
If the answer is "no", then I really find no reason to keep in contact with that person.
Ironically, both my drawing teachers are xtians. And HARDCORE xtians. I appreciate and thank them for the knowledge they gave me, but other than that... how to say this... I'm just disgusted by them. :/
BOTH of them are hardcore xtians. One wants to start drawing xtian comics, with stories of the bible (as he's told me "reading the bible really calms him down".........) and the other just loves all the prophets and the bible stories, and everything revolves around jewsus, and so forth.....

Frustrating.
Build yourself on spiritual concrete and you will never fall.
My Youtube Channel for Animated Meditations

Destruction and Creation are in Your Hands

You're right most Non-Satanists cringe at airs of elitism, which is Satanism. On the other hand they will never do anything about Satanism unless lied and then coerced by the jewish.
One must focus on the Gods when not destroying the enemy

Yagami Light wrote:
I've realized that whenever I meet a new person in my life, my initial and only thought is: "Are they SS Material?" In other words, are they interested in seeing the Truth? Can I help them? Guide them?
If the answer is "no", then I really find no reason to keep in contact with that person.

Exactly the same for me :ugeek:
HAIL SATAN
Hail at the beautiful Gods and Godesses of Hell
Hail the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL!

Perseverance666 wrote:
Very motivating, makes me want to revamp and add more meditations to my routine

Very on point, I have learned the hard way. keep you mouth shut, and be clever, and don't waste your time on those who are without. only a few hundred years ago your skull would be smashed for working on a sunday for fuck sakes, let alone working on one's soul. We are so blessed and I myself know I could have done more when I first started, I could have been way further. To all of the new comers reading this, don't delay, don't stagnate. all the information is here at your fingertips, don't disrespect the knowledge given to by Satan by letting it go unread

Also to all of the newcomers who where like me, with drugs in their natal chart, drugs will never help you advance, but if you have already had serious damage and are finding it hard to advance persevere, hence my username. I did everything in the book before I found the TRUTH, I was a bloody spiritual and mental wreck, I meditated almost two years before I felt anything. I kept going because I knew that is all it took and i knew i could heal

Also if you mess up, don't let it discourage you, a little beating yourself up is healthy, but if you fuck up don't think the Gods hate you, and don't hate yourself. as long as you keep moving one foot in front of the other in spiritual advancement you will thrive, anywhere you find yourself lacking do a 40 day working for. Lydia posts great dates every month

when I first dedicated years back I used to beat myself over skipping meditations and doing dumb shit like marijewuana.(a lot of times it came with the people I was around) Where I would have been better off to brush off the self pity and hatred, immediately do a working, kick shit people out of my life, and continue to advance, but i let shit and negative sheople stagnate me for a good year plus. A year i will NEVER GET BACK.

Moral of the story, don't do drugs, don't dwell, kick those who are without to the curb, and keep advancing, if you fall off the horse get back on the horse and keep riding, victory awaits

Time is Precious, for it is what Life is made out of

Satan is Great and so are all of the Dedicated Warriors of Satan, Hail Victory!

Great Sermon as always High Priest Hooded Cobra!

Love the part about ditching those who are without. Most of the people outside of family are a waste of time. If some one is not meant to be in your life you will know it just by the amount of energy you have to put into a relationship. If you have to put alot of time and effort into anything for little back than yeah you will be using up alot of time that could be used to advance you to the magnum opus.

Hey all I think I have worked out the non Satanist problem with Satanists. Could it be you need to close down your chakras? I think so. Try it out. I believe FancyMancy has written his experience about it. He also believes whenever you are out and about you should close the chakras down. Its easy and I think it brings respect from non-satanists, perhaps because it takes out the variable of unpleasant people and vampires from the whole world picture and how energies can link up even creating reactions across the globe even in the most minor ways. I digress though.

Maxine wrote that it is a required skill for the magnum opus even though it is quite easy. I think it is a requirement to close them down whenever you go out in public. I would bet Hitler always had them closed down.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html

Return to JoyofSatan666