Board index JoyofSatan666 Judaism Is Built On Holocaust Of Gentiles

Judaism Is Built On Holocaust Of Gentiles

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

In the Torah the Jews made a holocaust out of the People of Caan and even the live stock were slaughtered and burnt in bloody heaps to Yahweh as the Holocaust of burnt offering. However in Hebrew this word Holocaust is Olah....

In the Jewish Mishnah, the Rabbi's call the process of creating the Jewish Messianic Global Kingdom Tikkun Olam. That A is also the vowel Ah. Its Tiklum Olahm. Meaning one thing. Offering up the entire Gentile Peoples of the world as sacrifice to Yahweh as a holocaust. The Torah states their is five types of animals to be blood sacrifices to Yahweh, Cattle or Goyim in Hebrew is one of them. The Jews call us the non-Jews, Goyim.

It goes from Olah to Olam.... Because M is the letter of Messiah in Kabala. This is what Messiah must accomplish for the Jews.

HP Mageson666 wrote:
In the Torah the Jews made a holocaust out of the People of Caan and even the live stock were slaughtered and burnt in bloody heaps to Yahweh as the Holocaust of burnt offering. However in Hebrew this word Holocaust is Olah....

In the Jewish Mishnah, the Rabbi's call the process of creating the Jewish Messianic Global Kingdom Tikkun Olam. That A is also the vowel Ah. Its Tiklum Olahm. Meaning one thing. Offering up the entire Gentile Peoples of the world as sacrifice to Yahweh as a holocaust. The Torah states their is five types of animals to be blood sacrifices to Yahweh, Cattle or Goyim in Hebrew is one of them. The Jews call us the non-Jews, Goyim.

Olam is a conjugation of Olah? Olah is the verb? Not sure why it went from olah to olam.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

This is kabala not English grammar class. It goes from Ola to Olam.... Because M is the letter of Messiah in Kabala. This is what Messiah must accomplish for the Jews.

HeilOdin666 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:

Olam is a conjugation of Olah? Olah is the verb? Not sure why it went from olah to olam.

Excellent post hp. I liked your other one too.

HP Mageson666 wrote:
This is kabala not English grammar class. It goes from Ola to Olam.... Because M is the letter of Messiah in Kabala. This is what Messiah must accomplish for the Jews.

HeilOdin666 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:

\

I also notice a quick gewgle of tiklum olam comes up a bunch of kosher shit on (((repairing the world))) tikkun olam, here's a quote "Tikkun olam has become a favorite Hebrew catch phrase to describe social activism, opposition to injustice, and efforts to improve society and repair the world." taken from jewsforjesus.org

any google search for tiklum is censored for me, or just well hidden by the jews, HP Mageson666 I assume the translation is us Gentiles? i.e lets bring forth the messiah and let him lead us towards a Gentile holocaust to yuckweh

HAIL SATAN, great informative post as always

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The Jews state in their Talmud it is forbidden for Jews to communicate the truth of the Jewish religion. Its based on Kabala. You have to understand Kabala to understand Judaism. In Kabala the Messiah destroys all the Gentiles and their nations and creates the Jewish messianic kingdom. This is also in the Torah in Daniel. In Torah the conquest of Caan by a Messianic leader is the blueprint for the global conquest.

Perseverance666 wrote:
I also notice a quick gewgle of tiklum olam comes up a bunch of kosher shit on (((repairing the world))) tikkun olam, here's a quote "Tikkun olam has become a favorite Hebrew catch phrase to describe social activism, opposition to injustice, and efforts to improve society and repair the world." taken from jewsforjesus.org

any google search for tiklum is censored for me, or just well hidden by the jews, HP Mageson666 I assume the translation is us Gentiles? i.e lets bring forth the messiah and let him lead us towards a Gentile holocaust to yuckweh

HAIL SATAN, great informative post as always

Just a little laugh here, I read olam goes to olah and my first thought was okay I'll never trust a Spanish speaker greeting me again, might be someone doing kabalistic Judaism, not be be discriminating just my head linking wait olah, or however it's spelled, that's SPANISH.

My head is weird i know
"I cannot believe in something that doesn't believe in me" 5 Finger Death Punch.

We Spiritual Satanists are the future of this world, guess the kikes have a growing problem.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL GAMORI
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DU'AT

Return to JoyofSatan666