Board index JoyofSatan666 Leviathan And The Jewish World Order

Leviathan And The Jewish World Order

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:57 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5589
Leviathan And The Jewish World Order

Image

The Rabbi's state the Torah is Kabala. This is repeated many times in Jewish writings.

In Hinduism the oldest religion on earth. Of which much of the Jewish Kabala has come from. Even the six pointed star which was stolen from the Star of Visnu. Shiva is called Kabala Iswara in Hinduism. Kabala actually means coiled in its original Sanskrit origin. The serpent power. Hence Shiva is Kabala [Serpent] Iswara [Lord]. This gets into the fact prana the life force is shown as the serpent in Hinduism. Kabala is the science of how prana or energy works and manifests the universe in Hinduism. Its the science of the structure of the universe.

In Hinduism there is a specific science the Brahmin's their Hindu Priests know, that of Prana Prakriti this relates to the creation of energy forms in the astral. Its the science of creating a literal god form. How to create the mandala's and mantra's to empower and access the god form and how to install this energy into talisman's, statues of the deity and other objects which are connected into the god form and bring it though into the material realm from the astral to manifest. This includes letters which are charged for such.

This is the source of understanding Jewish Kabala. The Jews have created a god form with this science which is why the Rabbi's in their kabala state that their god serves them. In Judaism the Torah is called god and is connected to the Aleph letter in Kabala which adds to 26 in its gematria. The Jews place the Torah into an ark at the end of each Synagogue service. In the Pagan and such still in the Hindu world the energetically installed image of the god is placed into such an ark. They have these from ancient Egypt still in museums. This also relates to the Ark of the Covenant in their Torah it has the Ten Commandments placed with it. Which related to the number Ten the Yod letter is the banner and power of Yahweh in the Torah. The Rod of Moses which is openly shown to be the Jewish god from which they call Leviathan, the serpent upon a rod which Moses uses to defeat the Pharaoh the symbol of the Gentile power. With the power of the Jewish god form. The Torah has 613 laws which form it. These add to Ten which in kabala is the meaning of this number. Its the Torah.

The Jews use the Ark of their Convent against their Gentile enemies to conqueror the Goyim nations in battle and destroy them. The ark also brings sickness and other curses upon the Gentile People. This is an allegory for their Torah. The Greek Kings and Roman Leaders who were adepts in Iso Sophia the Western Kabala which came from the east. Banned the Jews from reading the Torah and had their Torah scrolls burned. As they had laws against this kind of black magic. They knew what it did.

The Torah is as the Kabala and Talmud and Rabbi's refer to it as. A god form the Jews created to serve them. The real Torah is as the Rabbi's state, their god. Which is this energy form they created. The Torah is one long Hebrew mantra to create the harmonic algorithm in the astral their god form and the Jewish rituals are done to infuse this with power. The Hebrew letters are also charged to connect the two of these the god form and the physical Torah. Which is why in the Kabbalistic symbol of the Aleph letter it shows two Yod's between a Vav. Which they state connects the Jew and their God. Or God and Torah. As the Yod in Kabala is the letter that manifests energy that all the other Hebrew letters animate from. The 22 letters are the names of the Hebrew god as they form the Torah that is the mantra of their god form. This all animates out of the Yod. Which is why the Yod letter is shown as their Leviathan. Their god form. In the Talmud and Kabala they use the symbol of the full manifestation of their occult working of bringing their god form into material existence thus the global empire promised to them in the Torah. As the Leviathan encircling and destroying all the Gentiles nations and people of the world. They call this their Messiah. In kabala the 42 names of god are Hebrew mantra's to bring this into being.



The Talmud and Torah both state the name of their god is the 72 names. The 72 names relate to the symbol of the Leviathan which is divided into four quarters of 18 sub categories. That relate to the decan's of the Zodiac of which their are 72 fully in Kabala. It also relates to the five elements. this is the science of Prana Prakriti in Hinduism which in this level is called the Purusha. The kabala letters relate to the zodiac signs, planets and elements.

The 72 names are used in specific formula's that relate to the specific elemental, planetary and astral energies they relate to within their combinations on the body of Leviathan. Their god form. Leviathan is shown as the serpent in Kabala because the serpent is the symbol of prana, energy and its science of how it manifests the universe. In Hinduism the entire universe is calledl a mantra and given AUM which divides into the different letters and their combinations which have elemental and planetary, astrological properties and its shown as the serpent. This is where the Jews stole this from.

This is the secret behind the Golem a servitor or animated god form the Rabbi's make to serve them. Its bought to life with the 22 Hebrew letters and the YHVH inscribed upon a parchment placed with it. Its a symbol of their god form the Torah. The Jews state their god serves them. YHVH is the letters of the four quarters the 72 names are divided into.

"According to one story, to make a golem come alive, one would shape it out of soil, and then walk or dance around it saying combination of letters from the alphabet and the secret name of God. To "kill" the golem, its creators would walk in the opposite direction saying and making the order of the words backwards."

Here the Jews admit the way to stop their magic is reverse Torah readings. They probably put that in there as a warning to their Rabbi's to undo out of control thought forms they created. But its still connected to their massive working of Jewish magic their big thought form, YHVH. Same principal.

The Kabbalistic texts called Adam a Golem. The Adam Kadmon, which is of Adam in their Torah. In the Jewish Kabala is sum total of the 72 names and how they work. Note Jesus is called the Adam in their Bible a Golem thought form.

The top level Rabbi's like Laitman who are Kabbalistic adepts openly mention how the Jews will have talismans and pendants with different names of the 72 on them to manifest what they want in life. As the are charged talismans and connected to the god form of the Jews. This why the Jews call their god Hashem which they state means "The Name" Hashem is the short form of Hashemporash the 72 names. All Rabbi's who are 40 years old are given the knowledge of the 72. 40 is a Kabbalistic number of their Messiah.

Yashua [Jesus] is called the Jewish Messiah. Yashua is the name of the Messianic leader Yashua [Joshua] in the Torah that conquered and exterminated the Gentile nations to create Israel the Jewish Empire. Jesus is also descended from King David the warrior Messiah who exterminated entire nations of Gentiles and created the Jewish Empire. The Bible ends in the book of Revelations which is given the Kabbalistic number of 22 chapters and is designed to connect to the Torah in the book of Daniel that prophesizes the coming Jewish global empire and Messianic war that will bring this. Revelations ends with the Messianic war which destroys the entire Gentile world. And which the Jewish Messiah rules the entire world from Zion with 144,000 Jews who represent the 12 tribes of Israel. 144,000 is a Kabbalistic number for Leviathan and Jesus is the chief cornerstone of the 144,000. In Kabbalistic terms that means Jesus is the head of the Leviathan.

Jesus openly compares and thus calls himself the Leviathan in the gospel of John. The serpent of Moses. Which in kabala is the symbol of Leviathan.

Jesus is a form of Kabbalistic magic to manifest the Jewish World Order though. The Gentiles under Christianity have become servants of the Jews. Acting as physical and spiritual cattle for the Jews to harvest in building their Global Kingdom. This is why Christianity is based on the criminalization of spiritual knowledge and power for Gentiles to remove this from the Gentiles and leave them victims of its weaponization against them by the Jews.


Note the Jewish YHVH adds to 26 then is further added into eight. Eight is the Chet letter and in Hindu and Kabala this letter is the soul the energy of life. Their god is also the collective soul of the Jewish People which their god form is connected with as the Covenant. It relates to their word for life Chai. The reversing Torah Rituals is their Achilles heel.


Source
The Gnostic's And Their Remains', King
Greek Kabala, Barry
The 32 Secret Paths of Solomon, Hogan
Sefer Yezirah
The Western Mysteries, Hulse
Assorted Kabbalistic Works

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1721
Location: America
Anyone who speaks against the RTR's at this point. Where there are no drawbacks for any Gentile and only do good to the world. Is one of the following:

1. A jew
2. Someone who doesn't know what they are talking about.

To undo the 72 and the 42, and all the other RTR's. Is to undo the enemy out of existence. As because they admit that this is all that they are.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5589
Every time we put up a new RTR the Jew trolls try and run a rampage on the forums.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5589
HP Hoodedcorbra, this post of yours is deeply anti-Semitic, you out of hatefulness towards the Jewish people put them as a category as number one..... When they as the Pooz People, love the number two. Its like another shoah.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Anyone who speaks against the RTR's at this point. Where there are no drawbacks for any Gentile and only do good to the world. Is one of the following:

1. A jew
2. Someone who doesn't know what they are talking about.

To undo the 72 and the 42, and all the other RTR's. Is to undo the enemy out of existence. As because they admit that this is all that they are.

Post Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:49 pm

Posts: 353
Location: 4th Reich
I am blown away how awesome this sermon was. It completely lays out the picture. There is no reason to question the RTR's.

Let's do this.

https://f4.bcbits.com/img/a3749768025_10.jpg

I'm definitely going to research more of this high level hindu stuff that you outlined. In time there is also no reason we can't have the life we want if we work to achieve it.

Also did Hitler know of the RTR procedure during WW2? Wold he have won if they did RTR back then?

Post Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:00 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5589
Back then the Gods were still bound. Even Germany was majority strict Xian at the time. However they did know that they had actually won the war and this victory would culminate some time in the next century. They destroyed the Jewish Soviet Union and caused the cold war which stopped the spread of the Jewish Messianic age. Its clear in their own statements and deeds they knew they were fighting for freedom of the entire planet not just Germany. They fought the Alamo of humanity. To open up the door for down the road. Many people in our ranks in our time were in their ranks back then in there time. The body many drop but the soul takes upon itself a new body another day.

HeilOdin666 wrote:
I am blown away how awesome this sermon was. It completely lays out the picture. There is no reason to question the RTR's.

Let's do this.

https://f4.bcbits.com/img/a3749768025_10.jpg

I'm definitely going to research more of this high level hindu stuff that you outlined. In time there is also no reason we can't have the life we want if we work to achieve it.

Also did Hitler know of the RTR procedure during WW2? Wold he have won if they did RTR back then?

Post Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:15 pm

Posts: 1098
The RTR are supercalifragiliciousespialidocious(sp). Making winnzzzzz!!!!
Image

".....I'm gonna make a change for once in my life, gonna feel real good gonna make a difference..........Cause I'm talking bout that Man in the Mirror."
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:58 am

Posts: 1262
Jews are the arch enemy of the Gentile races and the non-satanist is the true Cattle or Goyim because they are unaware of their enemy.
One must focus on the Gods when not destroying the enemy

Post Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:53 am

Posts: 7
So as you said HP, Yod can help energies materialise, isn't it?
So can one vibrate Yod after spell work or even RTRs?
And what about Vav? Vav is the number 6 in Hebrew and so is of hardwork as our previous info mentions.
I cannot understand how using Vav benefits them?

Post Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:55 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5589
Hebrew letters are charged with their energy.

Parmahansa wrote:
So as you said HP, Yod can help energies materialise, isn't it?
So can one vibrate Yod after spell work or even RTRs?
And what about Vav? Vav is the number 6 in Hebrew and so is of hardwork as our previous info mentions.
I cannot understand how using Vav benefits them?

Post Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:47 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1721
Location: America
HP Mageson666 wrote:
Hebrew letters are charged with their energy.

Parmahansa wrote:
So as you said HP, Yod can help energies materialise, isn't it?
So can one vibrate Yod after spell work or even RTRs?
And what about Vav? Vav is the number 6 in Hebrew and so is of hardwork as our previous info mentions.
I cannot understand how using Vav benefits them?


Yod is stolen from the Ancient Greek Iota.

The jews literally made and charged their alphabet by their own admission. This is known to all Rabbis. They did the usual stealing and copying of Ancients, discredited them, attacked them, and proclaimed Hebrew as a 'divine language'. The Hebrew is a mix of Ancient Egyptian/Ancient Greek with few other elements from Assyro-Babylonian Language. With a reptilian cherry at the top.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:49 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1721
Location: America
Parmahansa wrote:
So as you said HP, Yod can help energies materialise, isn't it?
So can one vibrate Yod after spell work or even RTRs?
And what about Vav? Vav is the number 6 in Hebrew and so is of hardwork as our previous info mentions.
I cannot understand how using Vav benefits them?


Also, the thing is this only works for jews. Gentiles who dabble with jewish occultism either get enslaved, or it simply doesn't work. Black Africans who pretend they are Israelis read the same prayers as the jews but they eat from the garbage.

What works on them is very negative on Gentiles. Jewish occultism is a manifestation of the jewish soul, whatever this reptilian thing represents and is about. Look at all the occultists and what happened to them. Not only they did not evolve to any serious level, they actually fucked up themselves.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:23 am

Posts: 7
Damn!
That's why the Jews are famous in mainstream for being a lot clever and cunning!
Unfortunately, I've had many peoples telling me - Use Your Big Jewish Brain! Many times! :mrgreen:

Post Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:26 am

Posts: 7
Also as Hebrew is such. What about Enochian language? I hope it be helping us! Well nothing too serious on it as we have great RTRs!

Post Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:28 pm

Posts: 153
Location: a pogrom near you...
HP Mageson666 wrote:
Back then the Gods were still bound. Even Germany was majority strict Xian at the time. However they did know that they had actually won the war and this victory would culminate some time in the next century. They destroyed the Jewish Soviet Union and caused the cold war which stopped the spread of the Jewish Messianic age. Its clear in their own statements and deeds they knew they were fighting for freedom of the entire planet not just Germany. They fought the Alamo of humanity. To open up the door for down the road. Many people in our ranks in our time were in their ranks back then in there time. The body many drop but the soul takes upon itself a new body another day.

Very awesome info. From a previous sermon, if I interpreted correctly, you said one cannot remember their most recent past life? I ask so as to bring clarity to my personal experiences.
"Thou shalt worship the Superman, the Elite of the Race, the Lord of all the kingdoms of the earth and the glory of them, and Him only shalt thou serve." -Adolf Hitler

Post Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:02 am

Posts: 1262
You can experiment with Enochian ,but the keys arent as effective as the RTRs. RTRs & Educating people are the most effective warfare
One must focus on the Gods when not destroying the enemy

Post Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:55 am

Posts: 1066
Location: Celtiberia

Pogromist wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:
Back then the Gods were still bound. Even Germany was majority strict Xian at the time. However they did know that they had actually won the war and this victory would culminate some time in the next century. They destroyed the Jewish Soviet Union and caused the cold war which stopped the spread of the Jewish Messianic age. Its clear in their own statements and deeds they knew they were fighting for freedom of the entire planet not just Germany. They fought the Alamo of humanity. To open up the door for down the road. Many people in our ranks in our time were in their ranks back then in there time. The body many drop but the soul takes upon itself a new body another day.

Very awesome info. From a previous sermon, if I interpreted correctly, you said one cannot remember their most recent past life? I ask so as to bring clarity to my personal experiences.



In my case the previous life to this one, was the first one I remembered.
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628






Image

Post Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:37 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5589
I stated the Vasinava Shakti kicks in with the first breath of life and seals off the mind from past life memories in most people. Some people over come this amnesia by Yogic practices.

Pogromist wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:
Back then the Gods were still bound. Even Germany was majority strict Xian at the time. However they did know that they had actually won the war and this victory would culminate some time in the next century. They destroyed the Jewish Soviet Union and caused the cold war which stopped the spread of the Jewish Messianic age. Its clear in their own statements and deeds they knew they were fighting for freedom of the entire planet not just Germany. They fought the Alamo of humanity. To open up the door for down the road. Many people in our ranks in our time were in their ranks back then in there time. The body many drop but the soul takes upon itself a new body another day.

Very awesome info. From a previous sermon, if I interpreted correctly, you said one cannot remember their most recent past life? I ask so as to bring clarity to my personal experiences.


Return to JoyofSatan666