Board index JoyofSatan666 Fiat Currency, Labour Value And Money

Fiat Currency, Labour Value And Money

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:22 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5588
This is to an answer I gave to thread on this subject.


Fiat currency is real money you can spend it. That is what money is a medium of exchange for goods and services. All money is Fiat in a sense of principal as its assigning value to something people agree to, gold, paper, Fiat by decree. Hitler took Germany off the (((gold))) standard and into a Fiat style economy which is a labour based economy. Its right in the definition you posted.

The gold standard is what jewish libertarians push because the jewish banks have all the gold and they can then create dollar scarcity from this control. And rule by scarcity and the monopoly on power it gives them. The Founding Fathers of America had Fiat currency as well.

Is there is not a Libertarian ideologue, that was not a scheming Kike working for Jewish banking interest. Rabbi Marx told us that capitalism is the religion of the Jew. He should know he created a system for the Jews to steal the wealth and property of the entire world. Which is what capitalism does its right in the Torah in Deuteronomy the Jews are given the command to use what we call capitalism today. That of usury and the Plutocracy it creates to conqueror the Gentiles and enslave them to debt and rule them by monopoly.

Every Alt-lite, libertarian personality today is always literally a kike, who demands civic Nationalism for everyone but Israel as well. Globalism within one Nation for the Goyim. When money rules and Jews rule the money.....

Usury already existed before Fiat. In a proper Fiat situation you can't have usury as its attempting to assign value to a medium of exchange for value onto the medium. And in a Fiat society, Labour is the value that makes money fruitful not money. Such a society has a proper moral structure economically and would recognize usury for the criminal principal it is. The writings of the capitalists who were sophists for the usurers of their time like Smith and Hume. Claim otherwise. And try and reverse the principal to money makes labour of value. Really..... You can't plant a crop with dollar bills. But you can grow a crop of food which is real value and then use money to exchange for it. Money is sterile paper and barren metal. Usury has ruined every economy of every nation that allowed it to exist. Hence capitalism's true definition that of State sponsored usury is the correct one. As this is how the psychological system of capitalism always ends. From Florence of the 15th century to the Federal Reserve of current year. They call this Crony Capitalism today. Which is the true form of the system. The Banker's and their monopolies on everything simply sit back and steal the fruits of the labour of the entire nation state.

It was always a foolish notion to think that in the system of capitalism a system created by Jewish money lenders and Le Happy Merchants, that it would not end as a Plutocracy. Every time the seed of capitalism is planted in a nations soil, Crony Capitalism always springs up. Run by Jewish Plutocracy. Yet the Jews then turn around and send their Jewish agents out to con the rest of us to keep morally supporting capitalism because Muh capitalism.

Capitalism is a Jewish system of organized theft and political control from what their monopoly gives them as Rabbi Marx admitted, that is based on their Torah.

Capitalism is Jewish theology applied to economics'.



Straitshot47 wrote:

You ask what will replace money? Our money means nothing right now, and requires FAITH. If SS can't understand that our whole financial system, since the great depression, has been based solely on faith and nothing intrinsic of value, then one has to start reading some financial history.



What is 'Fiat Money'
Fiat money is currency that a government has declared to be legal tender, but it is not backed by a physical commodity. The value of fiat money is derived from the relationship between supply and demand rather than the value of the material that the money is made of. Historically, most currencies were based on physical commodities such as gold or silver, but fiat money is based solely on the faith and credit of the economy.

Post Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:35 am

Posts: 272
Thanks for the response! I was not advocating going back to the Gold Standard though. Even though I think it is better than the system we have currently. At least with the Gold Standard a Jew's wealth could be limited because there is only so much mineable gold on the planet. This "fiat" system has been exploited to be infinite nowdays.

Now the Jew has basically an endless supply of currency to buy whatever they want, even Gold. Gold itself has no real value either than looking good and used in highend electronics. What the Jew has done, is make something even more potent than Gold. Almost to a God like status, as you all know...

The definition I quoted it says that in a fiat system your countries economy is based on credit. Now who determines this credit? 3rd party sources not tied to any nation. Hitler was very much right to move off of the Gold standard and onto a fiat system. Is that the pinnacle of National Socialism? No, but it was a step in the right direction.

Tomorrow is going to come, and the day after that, and the day after that.... Hitler realized, before many, that any kind of currency is make believe. That the true value was the labour the nation put out.

Bolivia and the Philippines just pulled out of the IMF. This fiat currency game requires everyone to be on board. As members pull out the stability of said currency game becomes a lot more volatile. The Jews will never go back to the Gold standard, as America is already vested $20+ trillion into this current game. As is every other country basically, even if they run a surplus.

I've said this before and I will say it again, what the IMF and Fed is practicing are very predatory type operations. All under the guise of nationalism. It has nothing to do with how much interest is paid. Because ANY interest payed into a one sided game is just stupid.

Moving off of money is one of those major shifts that humanity has to go through, and I hope we're here to see it :) Albeit this is probably way in the future.

Post Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:42 am

Posts: 353
Location: 4th Reich
I like this. Our labor is the scarce thing. It shouldn't be the medium of exchange is the scarce thing. Because then how can we accurately compensate for labor when the medium of exchange for labor is messed up. This shows its a total sham  they way it works today.

But how is the value of the labor to be determined and assigned? Is it the market forces at play or will the state determine this? I mean internally. I realize that internationally they set exchange rates but I'm questioning internally.

And what about a basic income that is received by every citizen? I could get behind that. The critics say that will reduce productivity and cause everyone to mooch from the government. I don't think that's true.

First of all you will want to advance things for the sake of your people. Because they did this before your time and were the productivity that allowed you to recieve your basic income in the first place. And out of compassion you will want to advance your people.

But also people have a drive to find their own creative expressions within themselves and to manifest them. And when they get to do something that is rooted deep within them it's no longer work. It's actually a release and something that helps their soul. So people will want to do this 'work' according to their own inclinations.

And lastly many people do want more than the basics. So some people are going to want that mansion or yacht, and sorry but a basic income isn't going to provide that to every person.

So I think this system would actually explode creativity and productivity in society. What productivity and creativity have we received from the current system of the masses being too broken and tired to do anything else than slave away at WalMart 50 hours a week?


Posts: 15
Location: Beyond the forest
I can't believe people fall for the idea that gold has intrinsic value. Yes, maybe if (((Sitchin's))) space Anunaki were still mining for atmosphere supplements in Africa, then we could have put a realistic price tag on the bullion... probably.

The only non-fiat type of currency that I find to be somewhat acceptable is units of food. Since food is the basic commodity needed to keep civilization running, it can be a realistic marker for determining the monetary mass. Think Koku in feudal Japan. However, that system could easily be outdated since we can theoretically produce more food than we can ever consume. Labor as capital is indeed the better option. At least if we would stop automating everything.

I noticed a false dichotomy regarding economics. Instead of studying what fiat-money can be, the prevailing promoted aspirations are for returning to a metal based currency or ditching money entirely as we lay around in (((Jacque Fresco)))'s computer-controlled jewtopia. Who knows, maybe the Heebs are warming us up to this idea for when they'll crash the economy again and get a new revolutionary deal going on. Everybody will love it, because it works so well in Star Trek. :roll:

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5588
Keep in mind the power of Fiat backed by a world economic power like America. The Jew, Franklin Roosevelt when he was President of the Jewish cabal in the White House. Took America off the gold standard so he could create a massive global reverse dollar that the other nations would have to defacto to. This allowed the Jewish oligarchs to corner the world market. They then used this to impose sanctions on China. To destabilize them. This caused collapse and famine this chaos was organized to bring the order of a Jewish lead Communist revolution out of. It was Truman the Jews puppet who on behalf of the Jewish Oligarchs handed China to Mao. And forced the Nationalist to flee to Taiwan. And stopped General McArthur from destroying Mao in China when China entered the Korean war on behalf of the Jews. McArthur's plan would have defeated Communist China rather quick. Truman like bully for the kikes he was kicked McArthur out for protesting this move military. A lot of strange political murders also happened under Truman that go back to the Jewish cabal. General Patton and Forrestal being some of them. They were going to blow the whistle on Truman and the Jewish cabal for handing over Europe to the Communists, along with the atamic baum to Stalin. And the genocide being waged against the Germans after the war under the Jewish Morgenthau plan. Patton refused to go along with it and was going to expose the literal death camps that were being run by the American's under orders from the Jewish cabal.
Marshall Plan (
Truman finally threw this under the bus when he couldn't keep a lid on it anymore after General Marshall was protesting this plan. After that Marshall was allowed to daft a humane plan that rebuilt western Germany.

The Jews never forgive their puppet Truman for this. They needed the Morgenthau plan to keep the west German's starving and third world existence going to push them into Soviet Communism. Which is what Marshall stated was going to happen if they didn't do something better for them.

The shitheads who today laugh at McCarthy for going on a crusade to oust all the Communist agents in the top levels of the American government from the Roosevelt and Truman administrations. Really are dumb and just repeat what Jews tell them about this. The Communist infiltration in the American government was so bad. Stalin knew everything that the President of America did of all top secret information on anything. Such as Hopkins would got Atamic baum equipment to Staliln and Hiss the UN organizer for Truman. It really was that bad. If patriotic America's like McCarthy had not have stepped up America would have lost the cold war.





Straitshot47 wrote:
Thanks for the response! I was not advocating going back to the Gold Standard though. Even though I think it is better than the system we have currently. At least with the Gold Standard a Jew's wealth could be limited because there is only so much mineable gold on the planet. This "fiat" system has been exploited to be infinite nowdays.

Now the Jew has basically an endless supply of currency to buy whatever they want, even Gold. Gold itself has no real value either than looking good and used in highend electronics. What the Jew has done, is make something even more potent than Gold. Almost to a God like status, as you all know...

The definition I quoted it says that in a fiat system your countries economy is based on credit. Now who determines this credit? 3rd party sources not tied to any nation. Hitler was very much right to move off of the Gold standard and onto a fiat system. Is that the pinnacle of National Socialism? No, but it was a step in the right direction.

Tomorrow is going to come, and the day after that, and the day after that.... Hitler realized, before many, that any kind of currency is make believe. That the true value was the labour the nation put out.

Bolivia and the Philippines just pulled out of the IMF. This fiat currency game requires everyone to be on board. As members pull out the stability of said currency game becomes a lot more volatile. The Jews will never go back to the Gold standard, as America is already vested $20+ trillion into this current game. As is every other country basically, even if they run a surplus.

I've said this before and I will say it again, what the IMF and Fed is practicing are very predatory type operations. All under the guise of nationalism. It has nothing to do with how much interest is paid. Because ANY interest payed into a one sided game is just stupid.

Moving off of money is one of those major shifts that humanity has to go through, and I hope we're here to see it :) Albeit this is probably way in the future.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5588
Guys as for your questions its really this simple, remove the Jews from their positions of control and this all takes care of itself and we are doing this by the new RTR's that HPS Maxine has posted to do this.


Everyday since we started these two RTR's there are news stories coming up about major Jews and Jewish companies that are having laws enforced against them or caught lying to their consumers in ways that will cost them everything. It has already begun.

The RTR's are in full winz mode....

Image


Posts: 168
The 'there should be no money' and 'money is evil' thoughts are part of a reaction towards the rotten things in this world.

You cant blame money alone. Taking away this currency is also not going to solve any problems and it is mostly just an idealized thought which hasnt been thought through.
Labor should be getting a fair compensation.

Otherwise you might as well just go back to stoneage tribes. Like the ones the jew promotes.

It doesnt work for large civilisations.


Posts: 180
HP Mageson666 wrote:
Guys as for your questions its really this simple, remove the Jews from their positions of control and this all takes care of itself and we are doing this by the new RTR's that HPS Maxine has posted to do this.


Everyday since we started these two RTR's there are news stories coming up about major Jews and Jewish companies that are having laws enforced against them or caught lying to their consumers in ways that will cost them everything. It has already begun.

The RTR's are in full winz mode....

Image



And we are only on 4th day of doing these! :o
Fear is an illusion.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5588
We have been using the RTR's against them daily for awhile especially the 72,42 which has been breaking apart their god form majorly, and this allows this to manifest like this. The using the two rituals together with the new ones makes them manifest fast and powerful. It was the same with the other Greek rtr and it also allowed the 72 rtr to work and manifest more powerfully.

Artanis wrote:

And we are only on 4th day of doing these! :o


Posts: 180
HP Mageson666 wrote:
We have been using the RTR's against them daily for awhile especially the 72,42 which has been breaking apart their god form majorly, and this allows this to manifest like this. The using the two rituals together with the new ones makes them manifest fast and powerful. It was the same with the other Greek rtr and it also allowed the 72 rtr to work and manifest more powerfully.

Artanis wrote:

And we are only on 4th day of doing these! :o



Can our winz stop by any means? Like if the jews somehow manifest to put more energy into their G.O.D than we can handle? Or in other way? In any way, the more our attack takes place and the more it damages the Enemy, the more faster their defences will fall and our attack gains power.
Fear is an illusion.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5588
They already have three billion dipshits pouring energy into their god form and its still falling apart anyway. The RTR's dissolve the underlying algorithm program the energy poured into goes to empower. So it becomes pouring water into a bucket with the bottom removed it does not hold. The water is the energy put in and the bucket is the actual program.


Artanis wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:
We have been using the RTR's against them daily for awhile especially the 72,42 which has been breaking apart their god form majorly, and this allows this to manifest like this. The using the two rituals together with the new ones makes them manifest fast and powerful. It was the same with the other Greek rtr and it also allowed the 72 rtr to work and manifest more powerfully.

Artanis wrote:

And we are only on 4th day of doing these! :o



Can our winz stop by any means? Like if the jews somehow manifest to put more energy into their G.O.D than we can handle? Or in other way? In any way, the more our attack takes place and the more it damages the Enemy, the more faster their defences will fall and our attack gains power.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5588
The problem has been the removal of spiritual knowledge and the Jews in our society and what this does.

However I think we will evolve out of the need for money as its going to happen with increased automation and new technology the 3d printer alone when it becomes mainstream and affordable is going to put whole industries out of business they will be no transfer into a new job market for those people. It will we either become a welfare state or more foreword into a futurist type society. With spiritual advancement and a proper social order we can make the evolution.


Roswitha wrote:
The 'there should be no money' and 'money is evil' thoughts are part of a reaction towards the rotten things in this world.

You cant blame money alone. Taking away this currency is also not going to solve any problems and it is mostly just an idealized thought which hasnt been thought through.
Labor should be getting a fair compensation.

Otherwise you might as well just go back to stoneage tribes. Like the ones the jew promotes.

It doesnt work for large civilisations.


Posts: 353
Location: 4th Reich
I don't think we will ever remove the need for a medium of exchange (money) until we are at the point of extreme advancement where energy is straight up transferred.

Because even if most things are 3d printed, or just plain given to us from society, there are exceptions. Because I might want to buy some Billy Idol Memorabelia off craigslist, which cannot be printed, and the government doesn't control the Billy Idol stickpile.

Or there are personal services. Backrubs, babysitting, tutoring. Can all of these be 3d printed, or housed under the collective umbrella ready to distribute? No. Maybe you report a tutoring service last weekend and have the government give a voucher in exchange for it that is good for x number of goods and services. But this voucher is essentially money anyway.

And a gardener. What if she wants to be compensated for her own flowers she grows. They are special and better than anyone elses and the locals want them. How will she be compensated?

But that's what they say we will have. I found a video long ago that can't be found now. The Nordic Gods showed a guy the future and all people had a set limit of goods and services they could have. Depending on their work they had higher or lower limits but everyone had decent transport, and homes, and whatever food and Enetertainment they wanted.

They just walk into a store and take whatever they wanted up to a point. You aren't allowed to clear out a store with a semi trailer in one stop. But within reason you can have whatever.

They never did talk in the details though. I'm sure points could be transfered between people for these exceptions. This is the same as money.  Or you can just take your allotment and trade with someone.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5588
The point is automation of industries and new technologies are pushing things to were there is going to be no more old industrial era, labour force economy. Even restaurants are now starting to go automated. So what is going to happen to a society that only requires a handful of technicians. We are entering a new economic era and the old system is going to collapse. You can automate construction as well its already been done. And what is driving this is the need to save a buck. The most powerful motivation on earth in current year.

Either we become a welfare society with most of the population existing in poverty, then who is going to consume the resources of business? The whole society will go broke anyway. And from this your going to end up with oligarchy and class warfare. As the have not's become the majority and even the have a little don't have much. Our societies are going to look like Venezuela.

There is going to have to be a new social organization with a new ethic to it. That can transition us into a futurist ethno-state. This will probably lead to its evolution into a cashless society with all major production automated and under the control of the political leadership. Run by selected mind trusts in the selected fields as management. The individual being able to manufacture most things themselves in their own homes with new tech and stylize the way they want it. From clothes to must other things. Its actually greater freedom.

However for this to succeed it must be lead by Ethno-altruism and spiritual advanced consciousness. The ideal must be love for your Ethno-community and the respect and honor of helping your own community and improvement of ones self, community and planet. Meaning the old order of liberalism and capitalism must be deconstructed and abolished as a social construct. People can simply look at their birth chart and be given specific training for what their soul talent is and then do that to serve society and their own personal enjoyment. Removing the money motivation with soul motivation. Most other education can be done at home by the mother or by online education programs and testing. Plato already thought of a lot of this.

If the tech they are working on to manifest things right out of the ether is perfected we would have real life Star Trek replicators that make us lunch. We wouldn't even need food production. Free energy machines that can be fixed to your home and last forever and power everything, cars with same engines. Till then food can be produced organic in large tower like green houses year around and local farmers given government subsidies to do organic small animal farming. Thus removing the need for cost in production of food to were it can become free, power costs are gone and such.


This is how ancient Aryan societies already looked like for the most part. Liberalism, capitalism and such are from the Xian period. There will probably be a type of barter system for small things. You want Billy Idol stuff will then trade for those cool clothes programs you made or that piece of music or art or such. However a total Slothz would never sell or trade for suchz.

I am such you can sit get a backrub and a garden.

HeilOdin666 wrote:
I don't think we will ever remove the need for a medium of exchange (money) until we are at the point of extreme advancement where energy is straight up transferred.

Because even if most things are 3d printed, or just plain given to us from society, there are exceptions. Because I might want to buy some Billy Idol Memorabelia off craigslist, which cannot be printed, and the government doesn't control the Billy Idol stickpile.

Or there are personal services. Backrubs, babysitting, tutoring. Can all of these be 3d printed, or housed under the collective umbrella ready to distribute? No. Maybe you report a tutoring service last weekend and have the government give a voucher in exchange for it that is good for x number of goods and services. But this voucher is essentially money anyway.

And a gardener. What if she wants to be compensated for her own flowers she grows. They are special and better than anyone elses and the locals want them. How will she be compensated?

But that's what they say we will have. I found a video long ago that can't be found now. The Nordic Gods showed a guy the future and all people had a set limit of goods and services they could have. Depending on their work they had higher or lower limits but everyone had decent transport, and homes, and whatever food and Enetertainment they wanted.

They just walk into a store and take whatever they wanted up to a point. You aren't allowed to clear out a store with a semi trailer in one stop. But within reason you can have whatever.

They never did talk in the details though. I'm sure points could be transfered between people for these exceptions. This is the same as money.  Or you can just take your allotment and trade with someone.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5588
In the future the only thing left that will hold such great value people will desire to buy them will obviously be......Slothz Tales. Many peoplez will enjoy spending time telling the talez. I suspect Chubs Crisco will be one of the most famous.

In fact the way Bill and Ted change the future with their band, might be the way Slothz Tales do.... People will greet each other not with "party on dudes" but with "Swastika awesome".


Posts: 353
Location: 4th Reich
I'm a little skeptical of all the automation because I don't know wtf everyone is going to do in whatever plan there is.

"Your soul chart says you'd be great in healthcare"

Sorry a robot now dispenses pills and takes blood samples. No nursing for you.

"Your chart says you'd be a great farmer"

Sorry that was automated.

"Your soul chart says you are great with your hands"

Sorry construction was automated too. And there are no craft shops left.

"Your souls chart says you are great with people"

Sorry there aren't even any face to face services anymore at stores, restaurants, and hotels. It's all computers or robots.

I mean idk what is left. Probably hookers and a bunch of idle people.

Maybe that's why the gods made us is because they got super fucking bored. I mean they even lived here amongst imperfection when they had perfection at home. So apparently they were cool with getting away from that for a while.

I guess after we advance enough we just become like a group of friends playing in an intergalactic sandbox. Until that one jackass shows up and kicks over my sandcastle.

In the super future I bet we take to the skies and that is what keeps people busy. Projects out there. Intergalactic winged slothz.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5588
I could make simple counter points and other theoretical opinions to yours. But I am not going to argue a theoretical but probable future. Like I am the sole arbitrator of it. Especially when your not even reading what I previously posted and just making up strawman arguments.



HeilOdin666 wrote:
I'm a little skeptical of all the automation because I don't know wtf everyone is going to do in whatever plan there is.

"Your soul chart says you'd be great in healthcare"

Sorry a robot now dispenses pills and takes blood samples. No nursing for you.

"Your chart says you'd be a great farmer"

Sorry that was automated.

"Your soul chart says you are great with your hands"

Sorry construction was automated too. And there are no craft shops left.

"Your souls chart says you are great with people"

Sorry there aren't even any face to face services anymore at stores, restaurants, and hotels. It's all computers or robots.

I mean idk what is left. Probably hookers and a bunch of idle people.

Maybe that's why the gods made us is because they got super fucking bored. I mean they even lived here amongst imperfection when they had perfection at home. So apparently they were cool with getting away from that for a while.

I guess after we advance enough we just become like a group of friends playing in an intergalactic sandbox. Until that one jackass shows up and kicks over my sandcastle.

In the super future I bet we take to the skies and that is what keeps people busy. Projects out there. Intergalactic winged slothz.


Posts: 353
Location: 4th Reich
"I could make simple counter points and other theoretical opinions to yours. But I am not going to argue a theoretical but probable future. Like I am the sole arbitrator of it. Especially when your not even reading what I previously posted and just making up strawman arguments. 

Don't worry you can still get your back rub there."

I have failed at articulating what I was getting at. And I believe you think I am being combative with you. This is not the intention. I believe what you write is true. So I apologize.

The "strawman arguments" are legit questions I had as to what reality will be like. My poor articulation makes it seem like I propose them as part of some serious rebuttal. As if I cling to them as part of some argumentative platform. This is not true.

I was only wondering what will be left for people to do.

Between your comments and some thinking on my part, it seems the nature of work will 'transmute' rather than 'evaporate'. Transmute towards what you gave as examples.

I wasn't sure if this would be limited, and some people would be left without suitable creative persuits within this new erra, which is why I asked. But now I think it's just a new phase of existence, equally vast and open for opportunities to people to find something suitable to them.

I know you aren't the sole arbitrator of the future. But I respect your word on this. I think you are very bright and progressive. And I've been struck by your writings on this before. So that is why I asked.

And this is pretty radical thinking. It's not always easy to grasp at first. It's like Michio Kaku giving a lecture to a 3rd grader. And I'm not Michio in this example.

I am super happy there will be gardens and back rubs!! And hopefully someone will trade for a Billy Idol Poster! XD

Post Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:28 pm

Posts: 153
Location: a pogrom near you...
HP Mageson666 wrote:
The point is automation of industries and new technologies are pushing things to were there is going to be no more old industrial era, labour force economy. Even restaurants are now starting to go automated. So what is going to happen to a society that only requires a handful of technicians. We are entering a new economic era and the old system is going to collapse. You can automate construction as well its already been done. And what is driving this is the need to save a buck. The most powerful motivation on earth in current year.

Either we become a welfare society with most of the population existing in poverty, then who is going to consume the resources of business? The whole society will go broke anyway. And from this your going to end up with oligarchy and class warfare. As the have not's become the majority and even the have a little don't have much. Our societies are going to look like Venezuela.

There is going to have to be a new social organization with a new ethic to it. That can transition us into a futurist ethno-state. This will probably lead to its evolution into a cashless society with all major production automated and under the control of the political leadership. Run by selected mind trusts in the selected fields as management. The individual being able to manufacture most things themselves in their own homes with new tech and stylize the way they want it. From clothes to must other things. Its actually greater freedom.

However for this to succeed it must be lead by Ethno-altruism and spiritual advanced consciousness. The ideal must be love for your Ethno-community and the respect and honor of helping your own community and improvement of ones self, community and planet. Meaning the old order of liberalism and capitalism must be deconstructed and abolished as a social construct. People can simply look at their birth chart and be given specific training for what their soul talent is and then do that to serve society and their own personal enjoyment. Removing the money motivation with soul motivation. Most other education can be done at home by the mother or by online education programs and testing. Plato already thought of a lot of this.

If the tech they are working on to manifest things right out of the ether is perfected we would have real life Star Trek replicators that make us lunch. We wouldn't even need food production. Free energy machines that can be fixed to your home and last forever and power everything, cars with same engines. Till then food can be produced organic in large tower like green houses year around and local farmers given government subsidies to do organic small animal farming. Thus removing the need for cost in production of food to were it can become free, power costs are gone and such.


This is how ancient Aryan societies already looked like for the most part. Liberalism, capitalism and such are from the Xian period. There will probably be a type of barter system for small things. You want Billy Idol stuff will then trade for those cool clothes programs you made or that piece of music or art or such. However a total Slothz would never sell or trade for suchz.

I am such you can sit get a backrub and a garden.

HeilOdin666 wrote:
I don't think we will ever remove the need for a medium of exchange (money) until we are at the point of extreme advancement where energy is straight up transferred.

Because even if most things are 3d printed, or just plain given to us from society, there are exceptions. Because I might want to buy some Billy Idol Memorabelia off craigslist, which cannot be printed, and the government doesn't control the Billy Idol stickpile.

Or there are personal services. Backrubs, babysitting, tutoring. Can all of these be 3d printed, or housed under the collective umbrella ready to distribute? No. Maybe you report a tutoring service last weekend and have the government give a voucher in exchange for it that is good for x number of goods and services. But this voucher is essentially money anyway.

And a gardener. What if she wants to be compensated for her own flowers she grows. They are special and better than anyone elses and the locals want them. How will she be compensated?

But that's what they say we will have. I found a video long ago that can't be found now. The Nordic Gods showed a guy the future and all people had a set limit of goods and services they could have. Depending on their work they had higher or lower limits but everyone had decent transport, and homes, and whatever food and Enetertainment they wanted.

They just walk into a store and take whatever they wanted up to a point. You aren't allowed to clear out a store with a semi trailer in one stop. But within reason you can have whatever.

They never did talk in the details though. I'm sure points could be transfered between people for these exceptions. This is the same as money.  Or you can just take your allotment and trade with someone.

Sounds amazing to me. And definitely very probable. There is no limit to what the geniuses of our future (such as us SS) will craft.
"Thou shalt worship the Superman, the Elite of the Race, the Lord of all the kingdoms of the earth and the glory of them, and Him only shalt thou serve." -Adolf Hitler

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5588
The future of medical tech is going to probably be reduced to combination of herbalism and advanced technology for injury repair and diagnoses and treatments. A lot of the aliments that plaque people are from unhealthy living. However there are already machines that send a sonar wave into the person and totally dissolve caner. It will also get to the point with healthy sattvic living, eugenics' by spiritual practices that change the structure of the RNA, DNA and things like gene therapy the genetic weakness in the human will be cured. Which will take care of almost all problems. This is speeding up the more slower process of natural selection. Having children at certain astrological periods also will help this.

The military is going automated the Russian's are already building automated tanks. And they are building Drones that are the size of B-52's. Laser canon's are now being discussed for US Navy warships. Which means electric magnetic shielding with be the new thing. The British have already worked this out on a level for tanks to deal with anti tank weapons. However the high level will be electric magnetic, flying ships that use psychotronic tech to interface the mind of the pilot with the ship. And can go into space and under the water. The military of the future is going to be a warrior class of highly mentally advanced technicians. I wouldn't be surprised if robots did all the infantry fighting, robotics' is advancing to this level. The American Colonel who was a remote viewer for the Star Gate program stated the other side already had tech to try and pick up on such psychic presences. It can measure the level of photon's in the area it seems. He also mentioned he astrally projected to an advanced world in which everyone was standing together in a assembly but no one was speaking. He finally got it, they were speaking telepathically. He mentioned they could all see him in his astral body as well.

Food production will probably be overseen by technicians in large automated green houses. This makes more sense for quality and quantity and also for ecological issues. Farming always leads to a desertification of the planet. Were I grew up there were still some area's that were total sand from when the whole farming belt turned to the dust bowl. Its taken decades of reforesting programs to turn such around. Farming wipes out whole ecosystems and sterilizes the soil. Having this process changed to large green houses maybe placed out on sea. That grow food all year around in organic mineral rich soil takes care of the ecological problem but also the food quality problems of food being grown in mineral depleted soil. The reason Greece looks so arid and desert like today is because of this. Same with the Middle East the whole place was originally major cedar forests and meadows. I read a book with a whole chapter on this subject this problem goes back that far.

If prostitution exists a lot it might be replaced by sex robots. Dudes will probably just buy them instead like they are already paying thousands of dollars for real dolls. This will be staffed by brony technicians no doubt. The way robotics' are going it might be some Blade Runner style aspect to the future. Just replacing labour with automation is robotics' anyway. People can then be free to do other things then focus on base survival. Like creating and assigning beauty and value to the world and universe. HeilOdin on the other hand can have a job stacking boxes so he is not bored and idle.

However what has to be resisted is transhumanism and cloning. They want to turn us into Greys. You could use brain implants to create a hive mind.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5588
A futurist society would also allow for the perfection of culture.

Post Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:10 am

Posts: 445
Location: Aryasthan
My opinion is that there are many possible futures for the Golden Age, even some that don't include automation for all the things you listed but only for me. A drone that goes on recce is taking one role that is really fun and interesting in the military, for example. Automation should only take those jobs and role that prevent people from expressing their own soul traits and that take care of our survival needs so that we can focus on bettering the universe, our society and ourselves. Of course, I agree that trans-humanism and cloning are bad outcomes that we should avoid.
Triumphus albae gentis suprema lex esto.

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger.

I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want.

HEIL SATAN!
HEIL AZAZEL!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
SIEG HEIL!

Post Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:04 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5588
The problem becomes with money its the underlying energy of society then it becomes the dominate principal of life. And society is back into being arranged around its system. Which causes societies to be divided into economic class stratification, the promotion of consumerism, pointless consumption of goods and services. Economic warfare, monopoly building and rise of plutocracy by the existing Political class deciding to become a business class or the business class rising to become the political class. That ends in class conflict. How are you going to have a spiritualized social order when only money brings power and social status.... The market still rules and thus the only value of a person is their individual value to the market place at the time. Meaning human life is commodity and worthless if it dose not have command shekels.

If money still rules then chasing money still rules. Its time we start thinking outside of this conditioned reward response we have been taught for obtaining money. Its becoming an Jewish opium.

In the end Capitalism always ends in Socialism. It would be better if it ended in Logos Futurism.


Posts: 353
Location: 4th Reich
The point is not to give me a job stacking boxes just to give me something to do. The point is that we all must have a meaningful creative, expressive outlet. That is the something to do. Which is what the other poster said similar to. And even this could be automated.

In theory the tech could go as far as making us totally obsolete. So what I was getting at is where does it stop because if we just push tech in an obsessive, compulsive, thoughtless manner it can end pretty bleak, even with good intentions.

The attitude towards it that I've seen over the years isn't promising. We make everything so complicated and think adding new parts always makes things better. But sometimes it complicates things and makes them worse. There is elegance, harmony, and sucess in simplicity and natural order.

They want to plaster cameras all over the world instead of having people that can remote view and access the past as one example. The need an algorithm to predict the future rather than having people that can detect probable chain of events with their psychic abilities.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5588
This is the fact your not actually addressing what I wrote. I have already covered all this. You are working on your own assumptions and trying to assign them to me. Which is a strawman argument. And now your just question begging such.

You need to actually read what I wrote, process it and dwell on it. Because your just reacting emotionally based on doing the opposite. Basically your arguing like the average person in general.





HeilOdin666 wrote:
The point is not to give me a job stacking boxes just to give me something to do. The point is that we all must have a meaningful creative, expressive outlet. That is the something to do. Which is what the other poster said similar to. And even this could be automated.

In theory the tech could go as far as making us totally obsolete. So what I was getting at is where does it stop because if we just push tech in an obsessive, compulsive, thoughtless manner it can end pretty bleak, even with good intentions.

The attitude towards it that I've seen over the years isn't promising. We make everything so complicated and think adding new parts always makes things better. But sometimes it complicates things and makes them worse. There is elegance, harmony, and sucess in simplicity and natural order.

They want to plaster cameras all over the world instead of having people that can remote view and access the past as one example. The need an algorithm to predict the future rather than having people that can detect probable chain of events with their psychic abilities.

Post Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:07 am

Posts: 108
Yeah HeilOdin666, dude what he's talking about is a future occupied by spiritually developed people. He even said that this advanced world wouldn't work otherwise. So in this context a lot of the worries you're thinking about become superfulous. One of our missions is to usher in a new world order. A Satanic world. One where as the HP said, restraint will be applied to tech advances and it's all based around and works with nature not against it like the jew tech you're imagining.

Post Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:28 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5588
To a certain poster if your going to criticise what I stated about green houses and food crops. While declaring yourself an expert on the subject will attempting to deride myself. Then describe a green house as a windowless shack with heat florescent lights like some weedtard grow op.......

I have actually worked in a green house. Its a big place that is one big window that has a controlled environment that maximizes sunlight and inner temperature for best conditions to grow plants within.

The fact I have to explain this to a self proclaimed expert.....


Please stop trying to trash post on this thread.

Also complaining about an old cartoon with robots as the rebuttal to why automation technology is apparently bad. Is not an argument. Other then you didn't like that show.

Post Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:31 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5588
The fear of automation tech progress was a key feature of the Dune universe. This fear has been placed into the population for awhile by different authors, media and such.

In The Dune Universe....

The Slothz'in Must Flow.....


Posts: 108
HP Mageson666 wrote:
The fear of automation tech progress was a key feature of the Dune universe. This fear has been placed into the population for awhile by different authors, media and such.


Exactly. Everything natural and good the Jews try and subliminally associate it with fear. Like Satan, the occult in general, sex, etc.

Even power in general. People are afraid of power. The term power almost has creepy dark connotations. I'm also shocked at how little interest a lot of people have in advancement, but it's subliminal. The Jews push this.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5588
I think people are afraid of true freedom the last two thousand years the Jews have told us freedom is slavery to them via xianity. Real freedom on the other hand is the realm of the LHP. Satan was called Liber by the Greeks and Roman's the name of Him as Dionysus. Liber means free. Hence true Liberation is Spiritual Satanism, the LHP. And the raising of the serpent. Dionysus was shown as the serpent hence Liber or Liberty is the name of the Serpent of Satan.

When I hear the Xian lunatic's scream for freedom like the Jews its the freedom for them to enslave society to their Orwellian programs. The one freedom the Jews don't want you to have is the freedom to say no to them. Which is true freedom. As its what will liberate us from them. Becoming a Spiritual Satanist is saying no to the Jews totally.

Eric13 wrote:
Even power in general. People are afraid of power. The term power almost has creepy dark connotations. I'm also shocked at how little interest a lot of people have in advancement, but it's subliminal. The Jews push this.


Posts: 353
Location: 4th Reich
Eric and Mage thanks for your words. I think Eric hit the heart of what I was coming from. I was looking for reassurance, not arguing. Don't get me wrong I love tech, as long as it's done with enlightenment guiding it.

I mean one story of my ancestors is a woman working the fields, pregnant, and giving birth at the end of a row, and then going back to work. Im happy this doesn't happen anymore, and that tech is one of the reasons.

I think you're right that they push the fear of it into us. Because well, most examples we see now are jew abominations. How they use it for bad. Sadly we have less examples in movies and things that show the equally possible future of tech being used for good.

I'd be interested what is in the Bible and torah that puts spells on people to hate tech. It reminds me of the video of the Christian priest with the furby lol. Even many pastors still call tech the devil and all kinds of things. They get to use the tech, but want us to either be slaves to it, or straight up live without it like the amish. Neither is good. Satan has the middle ground not the extreme.

I'd love your thoughts on this in the future, and I hope you continue to dispell the myths about it.


Posts: 108
HP Mageson666 wrote:
I think people are afraid of true freedom


Yeah they're afraid of freedom, but I also think that deep down they don't believe it's possible for them so they don't try. That among many other goals people have. One thing I've learned in my short years is that you can fail doing what you DON'T want so why not take a chance on something you do want? And that's without the knowledge we have, but also I've showed the knowledge we have to many people and they never take action with it. It seems to me if they care, they don't care enough. It's like you said, fear of freedom, but also it must be a lack of belief that they can change and make change. That good things can happen to them. Like too good to be true sort of thing.

I think people cut themselves short a lot.

Post Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:33 am

Posts: 29
To me it sounds like, if you take the labour based economy that was introduced by Adolf Hitler in Germany and then go beyond that with the help of advanced tech and advanced spirituality to balance the material and spiritual (so the tech does not cause a dystopia), you can take the labour out of the equation by letting the menial labour be taken over by advanced tech in a controlled manner and what is left at that point is basically infinite abundance.

There is no scarcity of anything at that point which leads to total freedom for al members of society. Something like that would pretty much eliminate crime and eliminate stress among other things as a side product. A society like that is basically a real paradise where people can do what they enjoy and stick to advancing their society further continiously instead of worrying about survival.

Add to that immortality through the Godhead and you get a society that has no limits so to speak with all people able to live in luxury simply due to the fact advanced tech has made menial labour obsolete, combined with infinite energy provided from futuristic ether generators.

There are literally no limiting factors at that point for further advancement of civilization, culture and technology (which at that point tech and spirituality are basically the same thing, with tech based on advanced spirituality and visa versa). Taking to the stars is a cakewalk at that point.

This is quite achievable by our people in a very reasonable timeframe so long as the jews and their influences are gone (the only real limiting factor holding us back..).

That's how I look at it at least.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5588
Libertarian economics' are Jewish trash. Von Mises the Jew was openly working for the Rothschild's and Warburg's who are the elites families of Zion and the Messianic leadership dynasties. The goal of Von Mises was to promote Jewish world government by centralization of power under World banks and the golden standards they control. Rand's real name was Rosenbaum and she was an Jewish agent of the Soviet scheme of the Trust, which mission was to deceive and ruin the Western nations to create the chaos the Jews need to bring out their Messianic order with Communism. Libertarianism is a Jewish chaos scheme to ruin Gentiles, turn them against their governments and better unified polices of society. To keep them weak and divided and demoralized. Rand then turned around and preached a totally different line when it came to her Jewish race and Israel.


Posts: 93
HP Mageson666 wrote:
The point is automation of industries and new technologies are pushing things to were there is going to be no more old industrial era, labour force economy. Even restaurants are now starting to go automated.

My initial reaction to this was bad, because it really is so far out of my comfort zone.
I'm so used to this way of living, that it really feels absurd... not impossible though.

My only, a bit embarrassed, concern though, is, for me, it makes me feel like the world will turn lonely, if everything becomes automatic... :P
Maybe it's because I don't really have friends, other than 1 person lol, but I always like the small interactions that happen in a cafeteria, with the waiter (I do NOT want them to work the hours they do though.. for the shit money they take). I also like the small interactions with the bus driver.

I'm afraid that if everything becomes automatic, we will lose this human contact we have now.
Build yourself on spiritual concrete and you will never fall.
My Youtube Channel for Animated Meditations

Destruction and Creation are in Your Hands
Image

Post Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:56 am

Posts: 353
Location: 4th Reich
"Libertarianism is a Jewish chaos scheme to ruin Gentiles, turn them against their governments and better unified polices of society. "

I'd never thought of this but its true. Yeah the libertarians are crazy. This sounds like Fundie Xtian Republicans as well. Cause chaos. Attack organizing and helping structures of society.

For example I have considered joining a Union. They train you, help you find work, guarantee vacation and sick pay, they offer outstanding benefits, and my pay would double or triple.

Yet some Fundie people I know believe I should not do this because they don't agree with unions. And the job would be "beneath me". All union members are lazy mooches. Professionals at gaming the system and jewing their way to undeserved benefits.

It sounds like the powers that be have successfully projected their own intention and actions on those that would actually fight to maintain humane treatment of workers, reasonable expectations, and middle class standard of living.

They have projected false evil onto people that have realized the power of unity. And labor should be an unorganized, unprotected, mass of free agents, with no protective pack. Easy pickings for the predators.

I should stick to making like 20k a year waving my oh so useful "college degree" like a flag for the Republicans to ideologically circle jerk around. Gods way is to wage slave, to accrue debt, and to look down at those who protect themselves with false elitism, ignoring my own dire situation just to make them feel better.

Republican Christians. The pillars of civilization.


Posts: 353
Location: 4th Reich
I agree with Yagami. We need to make sure people don't become isolated. And I'm hoping these sex robots don't become a problem. All this should bring people together and free them up to interact with others. Not isolate them and dose them with tech as a replacement for real human interaction.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5588
Yagmi is already socially isolated in this current society like most people have become atomized, isolated serfs. And your worried this happening in a hypothetical society that does not exist....lol

HeilOdin666 wrote:
I agree with Yagami. We need to make sure people don't become isolated. And I'm hoping these sex robots don't become a problem. All this should bring people together and free them up to interact with others. Not isolate them and dose them with tech as a replacement for real human interaction.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5588
I helped to support the Unionization of one of the places I worked. The management were trash and treating everyone like garbage. They were also running the place into the ground.

I would take a Union place any day. Libuttards have this autistic fantasy they are all going to become wealthy elite bourgeoisie, wealth virtue signalers. Because some Jewish people promised them such if they allow themselves to be economically, politically and socially dominated by racist Jews who hate them and believe they exist to be slaves to Jews, that such would happen in a Libertarian comic book wrote by Von Mises and other Jewish clowns deceiving the Goyim.


HeilOdin666 wrote:
"Libertarianism is a Jewish chaos scheme to ruin Gentiles, turn them against their governments and better unified polices of society. "

I'd never thought of this but its true. Yeah the libertarians are crazy. This sounds like Fundie Xtian Republicans as well. Cause chaos. Attack organizing and helping structures of society.

For example I have considered joining a Union. They train you, help you find work, guarantee vacation and sick pay, they offer outstanding benefits, and my pay would double or triple.

Yet some Fundie people I know believe I should not do this because they don't agree with unions. And the job would be "beneath me". All union members are lazy mooches. Professionals at gaming the system and jewing their way to undeserved benefits.

It sounds like the powers that be have successfully projected their own intention and actions on those that would actually fight to maintain humane treatment of workers, reasonable expectations, and middle class standard of living.

They have projected false evil onto people that have realized the power of unity. And labor should be an unorganized, unprotected, mass of free agents, with no protective pack. Easy pickings for the predators.

I should stick to making like 20k a year waving my oh so useful "college degree" like a flag for the Republicans to ideologically circle jerk around. Gods way is to wage slave, to accrue debt, and to look down at those who protect themselves with false elitism, ignoring my own dire situation just to make them feel better.

Republican Christians. The pillars of civilization.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5588
You know you could also do a personal working to attract good friends to you. You don't have to project your current issues into a hypothetical future society. We have had too much of that already on this thread.

Yagami Light wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:
The point is automation of industries and new technologies are pushing things to were there is going to be no more old industrial era, labour force economy. Even restaurants are now starting to go automated.

My initial reaction to this was bad, because it really is so far out of my comfort zone.
I'm so used to this way of living, that it really feels absurd... not impossible though.

My only, a bit embarrassed, concern though, is, for me, it makes me feel like the world will turn lonely, if everything becomes automatic... :P
Maybe it's because I don't really have friends, other than 1 person lol, but I always like the small interactions that happen in a cafeteria, with the waiter (I do NOT want them to work the hours they do though.. for the shit money they take). I also like the small interactions with the bus driver.

I'm afraid that if everything becomes automatic, we will lose this human contact we have now.


Posts: 93
HP Mageson666 wrote:
You know you could also do a personal working to attract good friends to you. You don't have to project your current issues into a hypothetical future society. We have had too much of that already on this thread.

Nah, I know it's a personal issue. I should have stated it more clearly.
If we are all spiritually awake, then the isolation (along with other destructive things that the jews plan for us) aren't going to happen.
I should have said it more clearly. No, actually I shouldn't have commented it at all.

On another though, "technology" the way it is used today (by teenagers and older people) as an escape to real life's problems, truly disgusts me.
I am looking forward to a spiritual society, where people can actually appreciate these things without damaging themselves and the world around them.
Build yourself on spiritual concrete and you will never fall.
My Youtube Channel for Animated Meditations

Destruction and Creation are in Your Hands
Image


Return to JoyofSatan666

cron