Board index JoyofSatan666 Why Some Fail On the LHP, Christian Trends of Thought

Why Some Fail On the LHP, Christian Trends of Thought

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Why Some Fail On the LHP, Christian Trends of Thought

Edelwise wrote:
I'm having trouble understanding the cosmology. Jews may have been engineered by Greys, Reptilians, or whoever has dominion over them. But who or what is the source of this plague? Who's the evil mastermind? If the gods are the primary manifestation of Akasha, then shouldn't one or more of these gods be responsible for this mess?
If that's not so, then the only other possibility is that a part of the original creation was (for lack of a better word) 'defective' and manifested as an infiltration into Satan's creation (for some reason).

The fact is into Sanskrit the void or En Sop, its called the pregnant void of creation or womb of creation. The I letter relates to this in Hinduism and in the Greek the Iota what existence is born from. I as a letter manifests prana. All existence comes from this womb of creation descending into the world of forms and how it relates to the spectrum of light, sound and number as a unified energy field. The geometry holds the information of light the shape which is also the sound and elemental quality.

There is simply a creative energy field at the source of everything. Its an organizing intelligence. From this all life forms arise and follow the evolutionary patterns of their environments. DNA literally manifests out of the En Sop or Womb of creation as found in lab tests. I wrote about how evolution or the changing forms of beings is related to adjustments in the frequency field that the matter organizes itself according to. Periodic tables are the movement of light and its organizing frequencies. As I discussed the Greeks mention the Perfected form which is perfection within nature the golden mean template of the soul. The soul is multi layered. This relates to vibrational templates and their properties, elements are templates of existence. This is Venus.

Existence has a trine aspect the symbol of existence is the triangle shown as the yoni or womb of creation. This relates to three natures of organized existence. Each chakra is shown as a triangle in Hinduism. And are called the Yoni gates.

The name of En Sop is the word the 22 letters of Kabala as everything in existence is a combination of different letters into sonic algorithms that generate and organize matter across the different levels of density fields that from the octave scales, light waves and geometric formulation into what we perceive as organic matter. This is the organizational intelligence of the universe. The Jews who stole the kabala from Gentiles know this. The vocal range of the human voice has been mapped as having 54 sounds it can make. This relates to the 54 letters of the Sanskrit alphabet which relate to the petals which form the vibrational, geometric, organic, elemental template of the human. A wise person can note what letter could correspond to different elemental combinations by the chakra's, the letters are placed within. The numbers of petals relates to organization properties of the elements and how they relate to the planets and vowels. The Vowels are the spirit of the letter and the seven vowels are called the seven mothers of creation in Hinduism. The seven chakra's. And what each chakra relates to in the worlds or frequency temples of existence. Note each chakra is formed by the three natures which condense as the nadis along the scale they reside at. Which relate to electrical and magnetic properties in the astral. And how to unify them. The Vowels are stated to be the ruling name of creation in Kabala, same with the Greek and Hindu. IAO the name of Zeus the En Sop [which is were the Jews took this from] is the trine organization and generating principals of energy. That relate to the ruling powers of the seven vowels, planets and chakra's. IAO is a serpent god as the trine aspects of the serpent IAO, Fire, Air, Water. That manifest as the three nadis. Note the Jews took IAO and hide it for themselves as the ancient Kabbalistic documents call their god IAO. This is the three lines of the triangle the yoni of creation.

The different chakra's are called Deva's. And the Deva is a symbol of the cosmological properties of the element of existence it governs. This is dialectical in explanation. Not literal. Its the same with the En Sop of which sparks form all the chakra's or worlds in Kabala. En Sop is the level of existence when the inner sexual union of the chakra's and soul has taken place and brought the person to perfection within Cosmo's, nature. The En Sop is shown as serpent wearing a crown wrapped around the tree. The symbol of perfection and eternal life to the Gentiles. This is all dialectical. There is not a serpent wearing a crown in other realm directing all this.

The reason I have noted a lot of people fail on the Satanic path is because they can't grasp this fact and revert back into something that is pseudo Satanic in its doctrines that calls itself Satanic or Luciferian and formulates according to Christian ideology. In a gnostic sense. They wish to evaporate into the extinction of their being which is right from RHP Buddhism that influenced early Christianity and that gets mixed with Gnosticism in the sense of some evil god that created the world of matter [Mara or Yahweh] they must escape whom they claim Yahweh instead of Mara. This is due to Christian teachings that the body is corrupted and the world is fallen and only the spirit is good and some mystical spiritual realm is good. Which was the excuse to remove spiritual knowledge and give people a death cult. However the soul is the reflection of the body. And the body is part of the soul.

There is just nature and the different scales that it organizes according to. The Gods are beings who perfected themselves within nature. And understand it from the highest level. That is liberation.

The ancients had a principal they called Lucifer which is their name for the perfecting order of nature the Golden mean spiral which are the energy movements all matter arise from and organize according to and its math system is always coming back to 666. This relates to the principal of Venus which is the principal of spirit forming matter. The 6. They placed the symbol of existence as three triangles or Yoni's that were formed into the pentagram and given 666 with the En Sop around it. This is the key to the underlying organizing principal of energy or spirit.

The point of spiritual practices is to give yourself a tune up and get the lead out. Which brings about the Venus or Lucifer form the gold....en mean in the work. The serpent is always related to Venus. The serpent is the symbol of prana which is the force of the universe. Maha Kundalini is another term for this in Hinduism. Its dialectical. The highest light is stated in Hinduism to be blue which we perceive as White light. Note the god that is the symbol of the Venus principal from Zeus to Visnu is always shown as blue, this what Venus rules in the east, White light which is also the blue light. This is dialectic. Venus is sound, light and geometric form. The geometric numbers for the human body are related to 5:8. Venus numbers.

The universe is five elements, the four issue from the first one spirit and are simply energetic rearrangements of the first and hold the first with them. The elements are vibrational templates that form the spectrum of light which is the sub octaves of White light. These vibrational elemental templates from into geometric forms that contain their respective blueprints. All existence is based on arrangements of forms based on sound, light and geometric formation. This is the underlying principal of frequency that all matter is created and arranges itself to.

The universe is Logos, a supreme self organizing intelligence that generates and organizes all life according to the science of the nature of light.

Evil does exist, but this is not a moral debate. Your statement was one of a theological one. Looking for a specific monotheistic being outside of the universe who created everything and is omnipresent. To assign blame to for what you dislike about existence. Your searching for a complaint department for a cosmic boss that does not exist.

Source
The Greek Kabala, Barry
Did Moses Exist, DM Murdock
The Myths and Gods of Inda, Danielou
The Doctrine of the Awakening, Evola
The Hermetic Tradition, Evola.
Inner Tantric Yoga, Frawley

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

For those who do not know, the Ein Soph was of course- stolen from Ancient Greek philosophical concept of the source of creation, the "Agatho" or the Noble.

Ein Soph is an anagram for En - Phos which means Sole Light. The Greek for Lucifer is Eos-Pher or Eos-foros which is actually the Light Bringer. And Phos-Phoros which literally means Phos, Phoros, ie, the Light (Phos) Bringer (Phoros).

As thus the Ein-Soph or the En-Phos, stolen and perverted by the jews and hidden in the jewish culture. One light/source of creation, which "ONE" doesn't mean a number, but undivided light...Like what HP Don said, womb of the universe.

And the Gods of the Goyim were supposed to be in the "Darkness and the Abyss", ie, to fall from power so the jews can prevail. As thus this obsessiveness of the jews. The enemy aliens also developed the false matrix of light which is the cube, and they collect the souls of non-advanced people there who don't know better and they think this light is the light of creation, made by the greys.

This is of course people who don't know of spirituality and they assume some heavenly crap that you will get into the 'light' and live forever or some other joke... The jews know this is a hoax. But it's nothing but an alien sham which if one goes into, they die and they become absorbed in and lose their existence.

Even the jews say that the "Messiah" which was always Satan/Lucifer to the world, is supposed to deliver this high light into the world and advance it. But they put jewsus as the imposter and even 'killer' of Satan/Lucifer and the Gentile Gods en masse. To replace them with their own imposter who wants to create the global slave diktat of Zion.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

HP Cobra you need to stop this anti-Semitic posting. I just didn't waste all those years building a time machine to come two thousand years into the future to current year, so jewsus could finally return and save me from being a Gentile with his jewish magic tricks. I was standing on a corner in Rome when this Jew told me rabbi jewsus would return at some time in the future..... so I built this time machine and I travelled thought the next two thousand years, year by year trying to find this date...... I think that jew lied to me..... Hold on a second.......Yep I just went back in time to zero AD to thirty three AD in the Levant this jew was nowhere to be found...It was just some snout nosed brony ranting about clopping.. Fuck.....

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Phoros is Dionysus, Zeus as the five elements of light that relate to the one light and its qualities. Which brings it back to Ather which is Zeus. Phoros is also the Greek name of Venus whom the Roman's call Lucifer if I am correct.

Site Admin

HP Mageson666 wrote:
HP Cobra you need to stop this anti-Semitic posting. I just didn't waste all those years building a time machine to come two thousand years into the future to current year, so jewsus could finally return and save me from being a Gentile with his jewish magic tricks. I was standing on a corner in Rome when this Jew told me rabbi jewsus would return at some time in the future..... so I built this time machine and I travelled thought the next two thousand years, year by year trying to find this date...... I think that jew lied to me..... Hold on a second.......Yep I just went back in time to zero AD to thirty three AD in the Levant this jew was nowhere to be found...It was just some snout nosed brony ranting about clopping.. Fuck.....

OY VEY!!!11!11111111111!!

Stop trolling and take the whip with steel now and whip yourself until you bleed, as I am...Oy vey...We must repent...How dare you imply that a jew lied to you or anyone in particular? I'll report you and also report myself and everyone for auntie-semeitism. In fact I am reporting myself right now, while lashing at myself and crying of how bad of a stupid goyim I would have been. My biggest sin was that I wasn't born in Israel. I am trying to cause a mental, emotional and spiritual breakdown to myself right now because I deserve it.

I never met a lying jew ever. Jews never lie... They simply translate truths for us the stupid Goyim which we can't understand...They dindu nuffin, we must Shalom them all the time...I think we mistreat them... I mean okay they wanted to destroy our souls but since we are goyim what souls are we talking about? We never figured out our own worthless existence and impotence, but now Rabbi Jesus sheds more light into this.

It needs to be made into a meme that Rabbi Jesus, if he ever existed, he actually had his penis sucked by a Rabbi as an infant, and probably the rabbi drunk some of the blood and kept the foreskin as is the jewish tribal custom in the tribe of the jew Rabbi Yehoshua. Rabbi Yeshua/Yeshuah or Mossiach Ben David, has been circumcised and molested as an infant by a jew.

So basically the super savior has been molested and raped as an infant by a jewish rabbi with more than likely rotting teeth as there were no dentists in mighty Israel back then, with all it's temples and glory. Maybe he also contacted some herpes from it, nobody knows. Circumcision, which is according to jewish law the only way one can become the "Son of God", and since Jesus was a born Jew and followed the Torah he had to follow this, this was the only way he would have been in a synagogue.

Having his penis suckled as an infant by a rabbi with rotting teeth, was a necessity and we have to accept it did happen.

I personally as a xian nutcase scholar uhm...believe uhm...that maybe we shouldn't be looking for the shroud of Turin but the piece of foreskin of Rabbi Jesus. If we find this somewhere it may revolutionize christianity and prove it's real. Maybe some Rabbi wears it as a pendant?

Conclusion: The Foreskin of Rabbi Jesus must be found at all costs, and if this piece of flesh is found, we will all be redeemed.

Site Admin

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Don't worry the Vatican has on record four, foreskins' of jesus they were promoted as holy relic's...... Was anything left? Maybe they gave him a sex change?

Concerning the topic of "why" the enemy initially did evil, I too have wondered about this, and today I found this passage in HP Hooded Cobra's "The Satanic Revelation" which struck me as very informative:

"Many people are asking why the enemy attacked and many
other reasons. This is quite simple, yet, it is surely more complex than it
appears. Because they were enemies of the Nordics of Orion who are actively
helping Humanity achieve a higher state of being. Allies and enemies are
always collectives in Nature and they always exist. For instance, there are
human friendly animals who Humans can use and beasts that are deadly,
most of which are now extinct. There are others who are indifferent. Some
things are so simple, yet some things, due to the unnatural teaching of
“Christianity” they seem like they are bizarre, because “xianity” is against the
Natural law, as to steer humanity in the position of a weakling."
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels

Mind blown after reading this. Pretty much already knew it, but not on that technical a level. Insane with the detail. Great post HP!

Thank you, HP for the ample response.

I must confess that most of what you've laid out look like very abstract notions. But that clearly comes from my lack of knowledge in this regard.
Yes, I agree that personifying evil is an intrinsic Christian pattern of thinking (if not outright Abrahamic). However, I find that understanding where evil comes from and for what purpose it exists is essential for a newcomer (such as myself). If not to better understand the universe we live in, at least as a measure of avoiding a form of cognitive dissonance.

Ave Satanas!

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The universe is five elements, the four issue from the first one spirit and are simply energetic rearrangements of the first and hold the first with them. The elements are vibrational templates that form the spectrum of light which is the sub octaves of White light. These vibrational elemental templates from into geometric forms that contain their respective blueprints. All existence is based on arrangements of forms based on sound, light and geometric formation. This is the underlying principal of frequency that all matter is created and arranges itself to.

The universe is Logos, a supreme self organizing intelligence that generates and organizes all life according to the science of the nature of light.

Evil does exist, but this is not a moral debate. Your statement was one of a theological one. Looking for a specific monotheistic being outside of the universe who created everything and is omnipresent. To assign blame to for what you dislike about existence. Your searching for a complaint department for a cosmic boss that does not exist.

Edelwise wrote:
Thank you, HP for the ample response.

I must confess that most of what you've laid out look like very abstract notions. But that clearly comes from my lack of knowledge in this regard.
Yes, I agree that personifying evil is an intrinsic Christian pattern of thinking (if not outright Abrahamic). However, I find that understanding where evil comes from and for what purpose it exists is essential for a newcomer (such as myself). If not to better understand the universe we live in, at least as a measure of avoiding a form of cognitive dissonance.

Ave Satanas!

HP Mageson666 wrote:

Thank you for coping with me. I was not expecting to be given much attention.

Looking over my initial comment, I understand why I had given the impression that I'm in search of an omnipotent daddy or a gnostic type demiurge bully. I was rather aiming for a poetic description for my issue without putting much thought into it. I understand the concept of Logos as you've just expressed it. My concern is to understand how and why evil exists within it, Are the kikes acting as elements of adversity for us to conquer, or is there no reason behind them except a raw hate that is simply part of the deal? Is evil meant to create drama in an otherwise dull universe, or is it just a necessary part of duality, in the veins of "To know love you must know hate"? Maybe all of the above?

Like I've said I consider this to be an important piece of information, but maybe there are no clear answers. That I can also understand. Either way, I think this sermon dealt with with an important subject.

Thank you again.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Mein bro, I am not coping with you. I just answered a question you asked. And then used that answer to help others with the answer. This is a common belief system. Thank you for asking the question in the first place it gave a valuable opportunity to address an important topic.

Edelwise wrote:
Thank you for coping with me. I was not expecting to be given much attention.

Looking over my initial comment, I understand why I had given the impression that I'm in search of an omnipotent daddy or a gnostic type demiurge bully. I was rather aiming for a poetic description for my issue without putting much thought into it. I understand the concept of Logos as you've just expressed it. My concern is to understand how and why evil exists within it, Are the kikes acting as elements of adversity for us to conquer, or is there no reason behind them except a raw hate that is simply part of the deal? Is evil meant to create drama in an otherwise dull universe, or is it just a necessary part of duality, in the veins of "To know love you must know hate"? Maybe all of the above?

Like I've said I consider this to be an important piece of information, but maybe there are no clear answers. That I can also understand. Either way, I think this sermon dealt with with an important subject.

Thank you again.

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

With all this blasphemy, in the day of reckoning jeezus will display all your fap times in a huge screen, as say the wholy scriptures.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

OY VEY!!!11!11111111111!!

[i] Stop trolling and take the whip with steel now and whip yourself until you bleed, as I am...Oy vey...We must repent...How dare you imply that a jew lied to you or anyone in particular? I'll report you and also report myself and everyone for auntie-semeitism. In fact I am reporting myself right now, while lashing at myself and crying of how bad of a stupid goyim I would have been. My biggest sin was that I wasn't born in Israel. I am trying to cause a mental, emotional and spiritual breakdown to myself right now because I deserve it.

If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

I really like when you guys write articles like this. They usually are way over my head, but that's a good thing, because it means I learned something new. And this gives me more to think about.

However, I would like to find some of these things on my own instead of waiting for the right sermon to come along dealing with these things. That sometimes takes a while.

And there are not always enough sermons on some topics. By that I mean I won't have a comprehensive understanding of certain things from the sparse pdf's in the library.

And from comments of other members I've seen in the past, there are a number of them that also know about this stuff. So I'm not sure where you all are pulling this information from.

I get the ultimate source is found in Hindu texts, Greek texts, etc. But scholars spend their entire lives researching just one portion of some of these things. And it can take a LONG time to get into the texts and be comfortable with them. And there is preface learning to have before you get deep into it.

My observation of formerly newb members now holding an understanding of the higher level indicates that there exists somewhere a source of this infromation. Pooled, condensed, and parsed of tangential distractions. And containing more depth than the small number of relevant pdf's I've come across.

Idk maybe I am overlooking something such as recommended links/reading. I admit using Mobile is super shit for research, and I can only download so many pdf's before it closes the others. It gets hard to browse at times too and makes it easy to overlook things. I'm getting a dedicated Satanic research laptop once out of wage slavery.

Very, very interesting. Thanks for the enLIGHTenment as always Don and Hoodedcobra

Return to JoyofSatan666