Board index JoyofSatan666 Hidden Symbolism of The Weeknd's "I Feel It Coming" Video

Hidden Symbolism of The Weeknd's "I Feel It Coming" Video

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Hidden Symbolism of The Weeknd's "I Feel It Coming" Video

Sometime certain things get put into video's and movies. The Truth has many friends.

There was a series of two video's made with Daft Punk and the Weeknd. If you pay attention Starboy is the first. In Starboy he sells himself to the Jewish media empire and becomes their servant and becomes a major celebrity for it. He wears their symbol of the kabala cube of Yahweh in the form of the cross around his neck to show this. He is under the Jewish spell of Christianity. Notice in the second video. "I Feel It Coming". Its a tribute to Michael Jackson the King of Pop. Even down to clothes, dance and set up. He is now at the top of the business as an entertainer. At the end of this video Daft Punk find the neon cross under the ice. The same one from the first video. The influence of the enemy in his soul. The cross is the symbol of the kabala cube which unfolds into the cross which is the cross of Saturn the influence of the enemy programs. The Weeknd also uses it as his own symbol and its famous in this sense and relevant, the spell of the enemy. That kept him from something.

Note not the song but the video for "I feel it Coming". Is full of the imagery of Venus, literally the planet down to the spiritual symbolism. The appearance of Venus in glowing white light is what Shurka [Venus] means in Sanskrit, bright white light. During the sun they are alive and vibrant. And he is at the top of his career game. Then the sun eclipses the symbol of Saturn which is further shown as the skull's face in the stone also ruled by Saturn. They both turn to dust, earth is the element of Saturn. they come close but never kiss before this happens. In the final gasp of life the Weeknd reaches out for the serpent to save him, before he turns to dust realizing its all over and in the end wanting eternal life. But losing it. The kiss is always the esoteric symbol of the union of the body and soul the Magnum Opus in every tradition. Which is done thought the serpent energy of Satan who is called Shurka, Venus in the east. Lucifer means Venus in Latin.

Satan-Lucifer is Venus:
topic19718.html

The women represents the soul, Shakti, Venus and is shown as the serpent. The soul is shown as female in many traditions and the body male. The Weeknd is the king of the pop world and has all the money, fame and success the material world of the enemy can offer, in their anti-spiritual materialism. Yet in the end he realizes the serpent is the truth and reaches out to Lucifer. In the end he turns to dust, doomed by the cross of Yahweh around his neck. Its too late. He was trapped by the false ascension of the enemy as a Star ie celebrity. Real ascension is by the serpent of Lucifer the real star is Venus the soul not Jewish fandom.

The ice with the cross in it at the end. Its not about one person but everything of the enemy program. The energy of the enemy still remains trapping the souls of those who came before in ice, the wheel of death and rebirth ruled by Saturn. Ice, is ruled by the planet Saturn in esoteric symbolism. Water is the symbol of spirit and ice is the freezing of water the slow down of vibration of energy which is what Saturn rules. This is shown by the neon cross in the ice the cross is the symbol of Saturn in occultism. It is also folded into the Jewish kabala cube. And we know who rules that, Yahweh. They also put the cross over the person's grave. The ice is also the symbol of the serpent sleeping in the root chakra inactivated. Which is what the enemy program represented by the kabala cube the cross is about maintaining. The Jewish World Order. The ending is the symbol of the Jewish spell as a whole and what its about.

The Jewish Torah which is also the Jewish Kabala is shown in the Kabbalistic Tarot. The word Taro is placed in Hebrew next to its anagram of Rota which means wheel. Its the wheel of time, of Saturn turning everything to dust and destruction. Satan is Venus which is the symbol of the soul and spirit and immortality by the light body which is ruled by Venus. However the Jewish god form of Yahweh is based on Saturn energies in the negative sphere of the planet. The other symbol of Yahweh is the black kabala cube Jews wear on their head during their Kabbalistic rituals.

Someone told the truth into this video that the serpent of Satan-Lucifer is the truth and the price of the enemy deception for humanity. The Weeknd is not one man here but many as seen in the imagery of others trapped in stone. This video was a counter signal to the enemies agenda.

Soo... is Weeknd a satanist or how did he knew to do this kind of music video?
Fear is an illusion.

Really makes a lot sense HP Mageson.
I now had realise the truth myself, and after some of studies myself I think I really do know the truth now, I've been running just needlessly!
I now have all my answers and I'm now all prepared as a warrior of truth!
HAIL SATAN!!

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The Weeknd has so much Jewish Kabbalistic imagery in his other video's, maybe someone used him as an unwitting prop in this video to highlight the point without him even realizing it. As a counter signal.

Artanis wrote:

A few years back I listened to his music a lot. Even after becoming a Satanist. I was starting to suspect he knew the truth. In one of his songs he says "I'll bring you down another level, gotchu dancing with the devil". In the same video he had a woman dancing Serpentine like and the camera would pan off just to show her shadow and the way she did her hair her shadow looked like it had horns. The shadow could be represented as the feminine black symbolism.

After a while I gave up listening to his music because I felt he promoted race mixing and also promoted doing drugs. That's how I saw it. I mean since then who knows he might have been shown the truth and accepts it now unlike before BUT the most plausible theory here is that he is being used as a prop like you said HP Mageson. If anything I feel Daft Punk themselves are closer to the truth than he is. They've used Satanic imagery in the past like the pyramid. I'm not sure if it was intentionally or not though.

Other artists have been used as props as well in videos like Rihanna in her video "Where have you been".

It starts with her swimming in the water with scales going up her spine. After she rises from the water the next scene comes up and it's her other dancers in animal skin dancing with fire in front of them almost if they were invoking it as you can see by her hand movements in front of the fire. While they do this you can see two pyramids in the background with the Crescent moon in the middle of both of them. The next scene is her and other female only dancers dancing in orange hue light. Idk if that last part itself is symbolic but at one point they get close together to form an eye as she sings that she's been looking everywhere.

The last two parts I find symbolic is her in an owls nests. I know it's supposed to be an owls nest since I watched the making of the video and she says it herself that that's what it's supposed to be. The owl is attributed to our goddess Lilith.

Lastly while she dances serpentine like in an outfit that's Indian in origin I believe, she has multiple arms. Like the paintings and statues of Krishna. I think it's Krishna that they put with multiple arms or another deity from India. The exact deity's name I forgot but it's definitely representing that for sure.

I pressed submit before finishing my whole response lol.

I saw those two videos of the Weeknd after reading this post and I find them quite interesting especially that last part where he's reaching out for the Serpent to save him. I can only imagine how beautiful it'll be when our people can finally blatantly make songs and music videos about Satanism. :mrgreen:

Years ago I watched an anime called "Neon Genesis Evangelion", the people in Tokyo reached to high technological levels and they are as Gods. They crucified an alien called "Lilith" and pierced with a lance of longinus, as long as the Angels(enemies of humanity) do not interfere with removing the Lance of Longinus then they will keep the God gnostic state of knowledge.

The humanity fights against angels 13 angels and the "angel" Adam was who destroyed the world first but they were able to get knowledge (there appears a Jewish kabbala in the anime) and Lilith is an archetype of seed of life and protecting Lilith together the "Biblical magi" is the way that humanity defend themselves, in the case of the Biblical magi is the name for three mega biocomputers.

In a Neon Genesis Evangelion movie, the Angels finally destroys humanity and new type of Angels were creating a kabbala in the air and they used a human(inside a biorobot called Eva) as sacrifice and humanity was destroyed.

That´s a summary of what I remember, but is full of subliminal knowledge. I think that anime and videogames is a way to control the mind of people and at the same time it reveals knowledge.

Image Image [img]
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... 6331cc.png[/img]

i found the movie, check at 48:56
http://jkanime.co/Ver/20360/neon-genesi ... d/hd-720p/

HP Mageson666 wrote:
The Weeknd has so much Jewish Kabbalistic imagery in his other video's, maybe someone used him as an unwitting prop in this video to highlight the point without him even realizing it. As a counter signal.

Artanis wrote:

It might be the producer that did that.
This too, shall pass.
Just keep that in mind when your facing unwanting temptations.

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Weeknd is undoubtedly a talented person.

However like all pop stars he fell into the trap of Christianity and had his talent used by jews only to gain 15 to 20% of their profits at max. While jews make billions out of them. And as usual the jews will not appreciate this.

Never forget "Christianity" is a tempting bullshit. It only gives transient benefits and shorterm, mass cattle 'gratification'. In the end it consumes the individual and destroys them. Most of these people are internally destroyed and they just stand there for the show as empty shells.

Here he uses xianity as a weapon. And he knows it. The cross is red and symbolizes destruction. And as he shows he does it for the fame, getting his face in a place and the wall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34Na4j8AVgA

A false identity. It's more than likely a jewish producer behind these, showing the tragedy of it all and making extra shekels. Because they simply don't give a shit.

In the video clip mentioned the Serpent actually deserts him and he sees the truth only too late. Which is what happens to all of these people, because all their life they were busy doing the jewish monkey. By the time they understand, they may already be heading to the next life, closely dead, or dead, and it's too late to do anything.

Daft Punk (One of them) is a jew from what I have heard around. Therefore he may have put the Kabbalistic symbolism and put Weeknd in the front to actually troll and laugh at him. That when the Goyim will diminish and become stones, the jews will survive and be in the next level of technological evolution...But the Goyim no matter where will actually become stone and die, without a serpent.

I think this is just run of the mill subliminal's. Hollywood has advanced its technology so it just stands out more and comes out better because of that. Even these non-rabbis have tons of spiritual knowledge of the soul and the ancient religion, which I am assuming comes all from the Bible (it being a whole book stolen from Ancient texts).
One must focus on the Gods when not destroying the enemy

Fuck The Weekend. Some of his songs were used to target harrass and harm me spiritually by his little slave masters. This guy is in jew hands all the way. Lol, it's the whole flipping media. I wonder how many people read this and was like,"omg, is he a satanist. Wooooowwww that is like so flipping cool." The majority of songs are drenched with subliminal bullshit now. ALOT more than old music and bands which some had none. Lol lol. Lmao.

Lol, welcome to the jew laughing their arse off.

".....I'm gonna make a change for once in my life, gonna feel real good gonna make a difference..........Cause I'm talking bout that Man in the Mirror."
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Thank you for this post. Ever since seeing the videos initially, the symbolism was obviously apparent. After having some discussions with others about the context of them, it was clear that some people truly lack an informed perspective. However, after reading this post, it confirmed my beliefs that the Daft Punk represents an alien (non-human) deceptively attempting to chase out the serpent.
With the additional information it provided a clearer contextual analysis. The Weeknd does have a lot of history portraying similar imagery and symbolism as well in other videos, as well as during concerts.

On a side note, why do some music groups and other bands perverse Satanism? Like some "death bands" dress up in the most heinous "goth" clothing and scream. It really puts a bad twist on the truth in my opinion. Are these groups just banking off of the misconceptions or what?

Mercurial wrote:
Thank you for this post. Ever since seeing the videos initially, the symbolism was obviously apparent. After having some discussions with others about the context of them, it was clear that some people truly lack an informed perspective. However, after reading this post, it confirmed my beliefs that the Daft Punk represents an alien (non-human) deceptively attempting to chase out the serpent.
With the additional information it provided a clearer contextual analysis. The Weeknd does have a lot of history portraying similar imagery and symbolism as well in other videos, as well as during concerts.

On a side note, why do some music groups and other bands perverse Satanism? Like some "death bands" dress up in the most heinous "goth" clothing and scream. It really puts a bad twist on the truth in my opinion. Are these groups just banking off of the misconceptions or what?

Safe-satanism and money.

".....I'm gonna make a change for once in my life, gonna feel real good gonna make a difference..........Cause I'm talking bout that Man in the Mirror."
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Cacique Satanas wrote:

What's with the upside-down runes? How unsightly -w-
Triumphus albae gentis suprema lex esto.

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger.

I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want.

HEIL SATAN!
HEIL AZAZEL!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
SIEG HEIL!

I hope those guys see this :lol:
Basically an average person's mentality towards Satanism usually walks from money and fame, like many hippies today who can even urinate on any cross just to pop money like Bill Gates or Jobs. :lol: :lol:
Our Spiritual Satanism is really too much like those RHP monastic peoples from India or China.

What about the 2800 churches that are going to be demolished in France? Does it connect to the Messiah of the jews? "When the Messiah comes, every jew will have 2800 slaves."
Fear is an illusion.

We should put a trap for them. Like HC could put his channels more christinsanity to not let them run away when they see your channel HC. Then you could put up a video dedicated to them, which first would let them see that we are fighting the same Enemy but on the wrong sides. Then when we have their trust, you could put up in your video some *VERY* exposing material of the jews *fighting* us and the Gods. That way we would get *ENORMOUS* amounts of new members. And if we would (and that would be like over 100000 members) we could win this war in no time! Please think about that Commander!

Sorry to put this in here too. But i just want to make sure, that the Commander sees this and gives his thoughts on this
Fear is an illusion.

And i mean in my last post the Neo-Nazis at the DS
Fear is an illusion.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Ancient monastic communities were universities cities were people could study the perennial cosmic knowledge and be trained in spiritual practices while living on campus with specific schedules of spiritual practices and subjects for the day. The Egyptians had to go the Temple universities for six weeks on the year for this. People could spend up to 21 one years in these campus cities till they obtained the full degree which is the equal of PHD. That relates also the risen serpent. They would then enter the leadership class of society if they wished.

The RHP is simply the removal of knowledge and misleading ideologies that reduce people to pure materialism. Buddhism is the perfect example of this as its still from 22 hundred years ago when this was pushed into the Indian Empire. They went into the culture with a communist program and switched out the real knowledge, altered the technical language of this knowledge and removed the real knowledge of mantra, astrology, asana and such. And forbade their teachings.

Tantra was the reaction against the subversive cultural warfare program of Buddhism that recloaked itself as Vedism later. The only reason we have any of this knowledge today is because of the Tantra.

Parmahansa wrote:
IOur Spiritual Satanism is really too much like those RHP monastic peoples from India or China.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

A lot of people missed the Starboy video is the first one not the last in the series. The Weeknd has the new hair he got in the Starboy video originally into the Feel it coming, video. It also shows the painting of the Daft Punk at the next video and the neon cross he sold his soul to and destroys his previous life with. He as the Starboy then leaves and goes to what appears to be another world with the stars being shown in a fashion that really highlights it. This star realm is were the next video then occurs.

What do u guys make of this song ? lyrics, video and all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPJSsAr2iu0

It may just be me but some musics have a lot of negative affirmations in their lyrics as well.

So Ive been deleting some songs that were absolutely the worst on that.

Makes no sense listening to negative stuff. We are here for joy not depressing emo crap.

Artanis wrote:

Pop "artists" don't make their videos. They don't even make their music. Other people who actually have talent make their videos and write their music.

Yeah I'm a music snob.

Pop is fake.

Long live rock n roll (and other genres that incorporate actual musical instruments played by the musicians with all credit given to the musicians and not letting some fake pop "artist" take all the credit and the real talent going unknown).
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html

Lydia wrote:
Long live rock n roll (and other genres that incorporate actual musical instruments played by the musicians with all credit given to the musicians and not letting some fake pop "artist" take all the credit and the real talent going unknown).

I completely agree, music nowadays you simply can't call music, no real emotions and almost all of it comes from a computer... music is made with actual music instruments not by pressing a couple of buttons on your pc.
"I cannot believe in something that doesn't believe in me" 5 Finger Death Punch.

We Spiritual Satanists are the future of this world, guess the kikes have a growing problem.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL GAMORI
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DU'AT

Actually that is what happens,I wonder if the Jew Felix Mendelssohn just stole music from previous composers or that Jewish families bought the work of Gentiles composers and they in order to live then sold everything of their pieces to Jews and those Kikes just saved the works and waited until a Jew publishes such works and considered them as his own like Felix Mendelssohn.
Pop "artists" don't make their videos. They don't even make their music. Other people who actually have talent make their videos and write their music.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

From watching the Weeknd's, Grammy performance of this song with Daft Punk. You can tell he is just a prop of the industry. He just sings what they write and stars in the video's others create. I notice Lady Gaga's music totally changed once she escaped the music industry contracts and went solo. Many of the Pop artists can't even sing and are just models placed for marketing appeal. They just run their voice though advanced auto tune programs and they lip sync.

Lydia wrote:
Artanis wrote:

Yeah I'm a music snob.

Pop is fake.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

If one becomes a student of esoteric Billy Idolism, his song "Eye's without a face" was about opening the third eye, its obvious in the video. The realm of En Slothz.

Artanis wrote:
We should put a trap for them. Like HC could put his channels more christinsanity to not let them run away when they see your channel HC. Then you could put up a video dedicated to them, which first would let them see that we are fighting the same Enemy but on the wrong sides. Then when we have their trust, you could put up in your video some *VERY* exposing material of the jews *fighting* us and the Gods. That way we would get *ENORMOUS* amounts of new members. And if we would (and that would be like over 100000 members) we could win this war in no time! Please think about that Commander!

Sorry to put this in here too. But i just want to make sure, that the Commander sees this and gives his thoughts on this

How would Christianity vids attract anybody but Christians?
One must focus on the Gods when not destroying the enemy

NaziMan12 wrote:
Artanis wrote:

How would Christianity vids attract anybody but Christians?

Please read my post *fully*
Fear is an illusion.

Just try to explain the music of Evanescence. Pop is nothing just nothing. And lady gaga was a copy from Madona of 1988 xD. Try to find truth on rock music. Don't spend you tin In pop

Return to JoyofSatan666