Board index JoyofSatan666 The Third Eye, God, Kabala Stolen From The East

The Third Eye, God, Kabala Stolen From The East

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5587
The Third Eye, God, Kabala Stolen From The East


In kabala the highest realm or god is called the En. In kabala this is the realm of Kether. Now on the world tree the seven lower faces are the seven main chakra's. However the three upper worlds or faces are the left and right hemisphere's of the brain with the pineal gland in the middle. All the chakra's have corresponds to parts of the brain as well. The pineal connects to the crown. Kether.

Kether is given the Yod letter which is the dot of emanation of which is the symbol of the Yod letter. All the Hebrew alphabet comes from the Yod. The Yod is spelled Iod in kabala the D and T are double letters in Kabala making Iod, Iot or Iota. The Greek system where this is stolen from states the same for the Iota. Its the emanation point. Both are the number ten which is the number of birth and the crown. The universe was born of Iota the tenth letter in the Greek and in the Vedic the Em mantra is given the highest status in the Veda. The I letter which is vibrated like a EEEEEE sound. This is why in Sanskrit the Em is also spelled Im.


Now this is the connection in the Greek system which kabala was taken from as scholar's have written books on. And in the Hindu system in the east which is the same system. The dot point of emanation is the letter I. And in the Sri Yantra this dot is placed as the Bindu, emanation point in the crown chakra and its given the Em, mantra. The name of Jupiter in Latin its given the Iupiter. Its a name of the crown chakra. Em is the mantra of the Goddess Saraswati. The crown chakra and third eye. The Swan, Saraswati sits on is the symbol of the left and right hemispheres of the brain with the pineal gland in the center in esoteric symbolism. This is also the meaning of the Roman Eagle the Legion placed at the top of their standards which they called the spine of the Legion which is why the standard bearer wore the leopard skin to show the transformative energy of the serpentine energy. Shiva is shown in animal skin in the east for the same reason. This Eagle was stolen by the Christians and turned into the Dove.

You can also note this with Aphrodite who is showing the same in the West:

Image

Statue of Saraswati from Indonesia:

Image

This is also the capstone stone in the pyramid with the all seeing eye. The pyramid is the spine with the capstone being the head and has the open third eye on it. Saraswati is the Shakti power of Brahma. The crown is called the door to Brahman which is the Para Brahaman which is what the En, En Sop is in Hinduism. The seed mantra or Shakti mantra of the Crown is the Em mantra the sound form to active this point and expand the consciousness. That is why the highest realm is called this.

In the central America civilizations which were Vedic they had Sanskrit as their language. Such as the Mayan's. The Turtle is the symbol of Orion which is the head if you look at the turtle this is the brain which has the serpent coming out at the third eye, the fully open eye, like in the Egyptian Pharaoh Uraeus crown. The turtle is a serpent like as a reptile it has the head of the serpent.

Image

This was encoded in by Michelangelo in The Creation Of Adam:

Image

Michelangelo was a student of Neo-Platonism thus a student of the Greek esoteric system. He like his counterparts had to keep this secret as the punishment for being a Hellenizer which is the Churches charge of being a Pagan was to be burned at the stake by the Catholic Church. This is why the masters of the renaissance hid so much in art. The renaissance was the Hellenistic movement to bring Europe back to the European tradition or Paganism.

The Em is the mantra to awaken and open the crown and third eye and expand the consciousness. Michelangelo was showing what the Tenth letter the number of birth does and how its used in the body. The I letter which is vibrated like a EEEEEE sound. This is why in Sanskrit the Em is also spelled Im.

The Jews in their stolen and corrupted Kabala go on and on about the En Soph is not knowable and don't even try and expand your consciousness there. Because they don't want people doing so and maybe they can't. As they are an alien soul trying to use Gentile spiritual knowledge which is alien to their soul even after trying to modify it for them. Many Rabbi's have gone insane from Kabala which is why they placed so many rules on who can practice it within their own circles.

However the Gentile can and does reach the En. The highest realm of universal consciousness. Which is the point of spiritual systems for Gentiles.

Brahma the Hindu creator God, the crown chakra who's Shakti mantra is the Em was stolen and corrupted into Abraham in the Torah. Sara, Abraham's wife is stolen from Saraswati. This is why Abraham get the number 100 in Kabala the number of the crown and ten times ten. The Iota letter.

The word in Kabala Gematria for all the paths on the world tree, the spine and brain is Lev. However this an anagram and stolen from Vel which is the name of Shiva in the form of Skanda in the east and is shown as a golden spear with the blade symbolizing the head pointing upwards to heaven the base of the spear in the ground the root.

The entire Kabala was stolen out of the East.

Sources:

The Greek Kabala, Barry
Inner Tantric Yoga, Frawley
The Western Mysteries, Hulse


Posts: 349
Location: 4th Reich
Is the JoS is a modern addition of Brahmanas and Aranyakas to the ancient texts?

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Shiva is shown in animal skin in the east for the same reason.
Plutarch said Dionysos and Osiris wear leopord skins to mean the celestial sky, brahman.


Posts: 1064
Location: Celtiberia

HP Mageson666 wrote:
The word in Kabala Gematria for all the paths on the world tree, the spine and brain is Lev. However this an anagram and stolen from Vel which is the name of Shiva in the form of Skanda in the east and is shown as a golden spear with the blade symbolizing the head pointing upwards to heaven the base of the spear in the ground the root.



Image


Many Gnostic societies such as the Templars continued to use this symbol:

Image

Image
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628






Image


Posts: 62
Location: C6O12H6 + H20
Wotanwarrior wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:
The word in Kabala Gematria for all the paths on the world tree, the spine and brain is Lev. However this an anagram and stolen from Vel which is the name of Shiva in the form of Skanda in the east and is shown as a golden spear with the blade symbolizing the head pointing upwards to heaven the base of the spear in the ground the root.



Image


Many Gnostic societies such as the Templars continued to use this symbol:

Image

Image


It was this symbol used by the republic of Florence (Repubblica Fiorentina) and it's still used in Florence as logo that represent the city.

I saw the tortoise and I know it's also linked to the Latin phrase traslated as: Hurry up and slow down (Festina lente) said by the roman Emperor August and also used by Aldo Manuzio in his personal logotype.
Glory to Satan ever and for ever.

HAIL GODS OF DUAT.

"Festina lente" Aldus Manutius


Posts: 260
HP you explained that SATANAMA is the mantra for the third eye through the crown. Using EM only for the crown are stronger than SATANAMA for the crown...? Thank you!!!


Posts: 62
Location: C6O12H6 + H20
Rocky90 wrote:
HP you explained that SATANAMA is the mantra for the third eye through the crown. Using EM only for the crown are stronger than SATANAMA for the crown...? Thank you!!!



Recently voiceofenki on yahoo has written another mantra to empower 6th chakra, third eye and pineal gland.


https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ics/185280
Glory to Satan ever and for ever.

HAIL GODS OF DUAT.

"Festina lente" Aldus Manutius


Posts: 260
Kukacity666 wrote:
Rocky90 wrote:
HP you explained that SATANAMA is the mantra for the third eye through the crown. Using EM only for the crown are stronger than SATANAMA for the crown...? Thank you!!!



Recently voiceofenki on yahoo has written another mantra to empower 6th chakra, third eye and pineal gland.


https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ics/185280

Thank you bro


Posts: 62
Location: C6O12H6 + H20
Rocky90 wrote:
Kukacity666 wrote:
Rocky90 wrote:
HP you explained that SATANAMA is the mantra for the third eye through the crown. Using EM only for the crown are stronger than SATANAMA for the crown...? Thank you!!!



Recently voiceofenki on yahoo has written another mantra to empower 6th chakra, third eye and pineal gland.


https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ics/185280

Thank you bro


np bro :)
Glory to Satan ever and for ever.

HAIL GODS OF DUAT.

"Festina lente" Aldus Manutius


Return to JoyofSatan666

cron