Board index JoyofSatan666 Artificial Intelligence...Then What?

Artificial Intelligence...Then What?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:18 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Humanity. What can we call humanity? A broad term. Let's be specific. The jews at the top who lead humanity, are playing with DEATH and they are inviting a death upon all the human species, themselves included.

Now this may sound like intense fear morgering, but this is well known already. Let's start from the beginning but we will be brief. We know about the enemy aliens, their agenda, and we have taught at least the people here how they go with their operation. When one's eyes are opened you can see for yourself in plain sight so to say.

It's well known by all Ufologists and others who have done research to decades, and obviously to the governments of the world, that the Greys and others seek to enslave this planet. We also know as even the jews admit, that they have alien links beyond this world. They are given the Torah and their so called 'culture' as a ripoff of the planet's native ones, but it's adjusted to a particular and very alien goal. However since this culture was created admittedly by some sort of alien intelligence and artificial intelligences, it's far from 'perfect', and without error.

However these aliens aren't dumb so they created the jews problematic, mentally ill, and programmed this mission in their DNA as well. This manifests in their ongoing culture, political awareness, what have you, and their racism against all other humans on earth unless it's about play pretend. They literally tell it openly they are here to finish this job that has been 'started' and 'commanded' by the ilk that created them.

Let's get to the point now. Humanity as we can see has been in the hands of the enemy aliens for a while now. However certain advances of a particular type have happened, specifically on technology. These will keep escalating. However the jews want to develop systems and intelligences to actually enslave the world with. Which is the objective with companies like google. Google isn't helping you do research only...It amasses your data, does psychological profiling and so forth. Therefore it's a 'freedom loving' company for now.

As Snowden has stated who is in the know and has been all his life...The problem of humanity isn't Trump being a Nazi or imaginary Nazi's. It's actually the advance of technology which will ultimately decide a lot of things about the future.

What will ultimately destroy humanity however is this: Artificial Intelligence. Many people may laugh at my statements now, but lest we do warfare, RTR's and remove the jewish influence from this world, this is exactly what is going to happen. This is coded in all of their movies, which are expressions of the jewish soul.

Also, it will be mad rats programming these intelligences. It always starts with good intentions, like "Christianity" and it's message of "love" which is found nowhere in the 2000 page book named the Bible. Artificial intelligence in the same way is advancing, supposedly to solve 'problems'.

Even Billy Gates and Elon Musk who are serving specific interests, have frowned upon this, even Hawking as well. I mean this will be deadly even for the jews themselves, but knowing the jews, it's not like they are going to stop this wonderful advances. They literally are programmed genetically to destroy humanity, no matter the twists of fate. They did so when humanity had only swords and shields, and still they will do now with artificial intelligence, nuclear weaponry, and anything else there is.

Let's look into the following... How do we know such intelligence will not code it's own code, for example? Or that it won't develop a new coding sequence that humans will lose track of? Or that it won't amass data and form relations completely not understood for humans? Or develop itself and hack into other systems and make them 'autonomous' too? These are only a few thoughts. The haters of the human species always are over-confident that all these problems can be solved by counter code for example, or counter creations for such. Which is obvious bullshit. Maybe the AI will just be equally retarded, or maybe it will self-destroy itself. Maybe, maybe...

"Humanity" doesn't even know what it's doing.

Now if you pay close attention, they adjust humanity everyday all the more to have no private life, to live all in the same 'interweb'. This is the same thing and preparation for the next step, which will be hive consciousness, first probably by biological based technology that connects humans like borgs.

Then a breaching and full ruler-ship of this system will turn humanity into greys basically, which are hive minded, and are controlled by the central controllers at the top. Rabbi Yehuda Ashlag has talked that the whole problem this process cannot manifest as wanted is lack of communism, and as you can see the above is just futuristic and technologically induced communism going bit by bit.

The jews are supposed to 'lead this revolution' into turning humanity into egoless, borgs. Christianity is the first step, then politically wise this is the second step, and lastly, this becomes a reality within a species and they become a borg. It's obvious that these human hating aliens want to assimilate humanity in this massive borg mind, and create another slave race.

Supposedly this 'tech advancement' has to happen so we can keep up with the unrealistic, baby boomer, retarded jewish civilization we have already created, the problems of the mind it has caused, the thirst for senseless (((power))) is has created, the endless alien competition over life, unrealistic overpopulation of the planet, limited resources, sexual problems of nerds that want to nail robots, people too bored in this retarded goyim life they live that they want to live in the matrix or in some video game, the list goes on.

Indeed the jews seem to be in a race with themselves to try to escape this jewishness, so they also try to promote "DNA research" which obviously doesn't have the final objective of healing goyim slaves from diseases. The jews are alien and not interested.

The only logical conclusion from Artificial Intelligence that is autonomous, self learning and gets developed by humans (Basically laboratory rats with complexities and other immoral pieces of crap in Israel most probably) that knows how to 'learn' and have all the data of the world in their availability, is to later be put in human looking cyborgs, or merged through brain interfaces into the brains of these poor kikes like Angela Merkel who want to rule the world just for the sake of it, without any serious visions.

One doesn't know what to expect exactly. But one looks to the creator, and they understand the 'creation' they are going to breed.

Who knows, maybe these retards are promised they will live forever or other things, or they are just a drone walking around without thinking of anything like this at all. Or like the guy Kurzweil, they are promised their brain will be uploaded into a digital matrix interface. Useless their existence as it is, they are like, "why not?".

Little do these retarded jews and their lackeys know too, that the technology even given by their own masters will never set them free...But bring them and the world together in a whole new level of enslavement. All it will take is a global EMP and all the technology of this petty planet will be gone. This is only one example. These AI's who can self learn, if they have access to infinite data, they can develop infinite intelligence. They will of course be amoral and completely like drones. There is zero reason for a robot to not kill you, especially if the robot has the ability to 'learn' and re-programs itself.

Probably these race mixing, egalitarian, fucktarded retards of this planet are going to put some stupid codes in these machines and tell them to 'treat us equally' and other sorts of bullshit. However a machine can never develop anything other than logic. Even a sense of wisdom would be plasmatic and fake.

Through jews, the greys and their human hating aliens are replicating what has happened to them, long story short. However this plot seems to all happen due to the fact they want to absorb this giant planet into a massive technological slavery, under the rule of whatever shit hides behind what the jews try to mask as some sort of "God" in their tribal culture.

It looks from the greys they were once a normal race of advancing species, but they did this artificial intelligence advance, or fell in the hands of other species, who completely took them over, and probably other advances that went out of control and in the end made them a slave, borg race with no ability to save themselves.

It's true that the Nordic Gods from Orion and elsewhere gave us technology, but they also gave us a developmental system for the Soul, and sanity, culture and so forth. This was supposed to be based on a spiritual culture where our evolution and maturity level followed through...

However now with the infiltration of this world, there is no spiritual culture, and not only this, but these alien hybrids are at the top. The first thing they did with the knowledge they go their hands upon is wage warfare on all the inhabitants of the planet so they can have a useless prevail and kill everyone. It's doubtful at this point to even assume they do anything with any real 'purpose' other than primitive bullshit of theirs. Even if 'aliens', and 'alien hybrids', they are actually as primitive as any other monkey on the planet.

I am an avid lover of technology, but this is pure madness. This will certainly escalate out of control with total certainty, because simply, we have alien invaders amongst our midst, and many crazy nuthouse cases who would gladly watch the world burn. No amount of military, no amount of 'censorship' and no amount of 'protection' can protect from this.

The amount of intelligence these 'self thinking' and 'self learning' AI's can amass, given the storage may also increase indefinitely, may equally increase indefinitely. The cavemen instincts of the incomplete creation of the jews will tempt them like a jewish rotting whore to create this 'technology' to gain their so called 'superiority' and 'win their war', but in the end, this will be their funeral wreath too. Humanity and these cockroaches too will become equally and fully 'dependent' on this to begin with, and then from there it will go. When it will become also fully autonomous (and any 'self' thinking being would think that way) it will turn around and of course logically speaking, 'eliminate' or 'delete' the source of it's 'restraint'. Ie, whatever that may be.

So long humanity is led by jews, it will be on a never-ending spiral towards destruction. We can change this by spiritual warfare so that the upcoming Age will be actually better, and without any such retarded concerns.

Nobody else will do this. Most people will laugh, until their laughter turns to tears of blood with the things humanity will experience in the next 100 years if this sort of deal is not stopped, halted, and turned into a different direction.

Lastly, yes, truly, it may not come from this direction. But knowing the enemy and their psychotic behavior, it will definitely come from another. It's better that this mess is cleaned so we can move on to better and brighter conversations instead...

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Post Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:01 pm

Is it possible to wake some of the Jewish population up to these realities and cause a civil war within Judea? The Jewish proletariat vs the leaders at the top? Why can we not divide and conquer and drive a wedge as they have done to us? At the least there could be some worldly Trump style jews that could be convinced they have something to lose. So make them believe they need to disobey the top leadership.

This is not to say to make them allies or help them or spare them from our wrath at the end. They shall get the same fate. But maybe we can set a fire and watch it burn.

Perhaps it's impossible and the jew cannot think past tomorrow's shekels to next week's destruction.

Just bouncing an idea. Please no flaming.

Post Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:53 am
Site Admin

I apologize as I had to post this fast and accidently I posted my draft. This contains a few errors but is coherent.

Post Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:59 am

A do not forget people who want to fuck with a robot...

Post Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:47 am
HeilOdin666 wrote:
Is it possible to wake some of the Jewish population up to these realities and cause a civil war within Judea? The Jewish proletariat vs the leaders at the top? Why can we not divide and conquer and drive a wedge as they have done to us? At the least there could be some worldly Trump style jews that could be convinced they have something to lose. So make them believe they need to disobey the top leadership.

This is not to say to make them allies or help them or spare them from our wrath at the end. They shall get the same fate. But maybe we can set a fire and watch it burn.

Perhaps it's impossible and the jew cannot think past tomorrow's shekels to next week's destruction.

I don't think this is even possible. The top controls the bottom with torah ritual magic and the large bottom is basically like orcs in Tolkien, only thinking of themselves and pillaging gentiles, without empathy and full of envy/greed. Good slaves obeying their warlords. Also they completely lack honor and sense of self-sacrifice, which are needed for this kind of consideration. Because why would they oppose their masters ? They are selfish and control almost all the world economy and they are protected VIP basically everywhere. In Europe we can't even speak openly about the Jextrix witout being fined, jailed or harassed by jewish thug mafias.
The few individual jews that show signs of not accepting their masters/the established order get reprogrammed or silenced anyway.
"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience." - Gaius Julius Caesar
"There is nothing impossible to him who will try." - Alexander the Great
"I'm never less at leisure than when at leisure, or less alone than when alone." - Scipio Africanus

Post Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:38 pm

HeilOdin666 wrote:

Odin never engage with jews. I can tell you this though the jewish system is one of brutality. the end result is a slow and brutal evolution involving a true Might is Right system. Where the s word is the only thing that would change the government system and on the personal level be the opportunity for any class to advance.

With that in mind many jews are always teetering on the edge of being traitors in my opinion. We've seen them betray their own race so boldly many times before in this period of history alone. Like some one said here no one wants to be apart of a might is right system because in a Gentile system of government there are so many ways to get caught doing it, for one. Two, no one wants to be stabbed, shot, mutilated, strangled, etc. Or embarrassed and what other sick shit they think is normal.
One must focus on the Gods when not destroying the enemy

Post Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:20 pm

I mean with magick can this be caused. We have the top magicians here.

Post Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:47 pm

I think the RTR's will expose and exploit any cracks or loop holes as that it what spirituality is. Making the materially impossible possible.

Post Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:24 pm

HeilOdin666 wrote:

Lol, jews are jews. Same goal no matter whom.

".....I'm gonna make a change for once in my life, gonna feel real good gonna make a difference..........Cause I'm talking bout that Man in the Mirror."
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:29 pm

Perhaps a division can be made with a nucleus at mid to higher levels leading it. Maybe the lower levels there can be no dissent. But these are incredibly messed up creatures. And as I've seen it said, between extreme pressure and abuse from upper levels, genetic issues, psychological issues, they are unstable. And sometimes they do go rogue. Maybe all that is needed is one of them to go "postal" on the rest.

I wonder if RTR alone will win the war or if after it is won we will have used other forms of magick as well. I wonder if there is an RTR that deals with enemy cohesiveness. I really look forward to the next round of them.

And I keep striving hard to fix my life so that I may be free to do as many as I wish to do. It sucks being like, "well what 1 or 2 or 3 RTR can I fit in tonight?" I hate that there are limits for me to do this. But reality is I do not have the ability to do as many as I want.

Post Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:24 am

HeilOdin666 wrote:
Perhaps a division can be made with a nucleus at mid to higher levels leading it. Maybe the lower levels there can be no dissent. But these are incredibly messed up creatures. And as I've seen it said, between extreme pressure and abuse from upper levels, genetic issues, psychological issues, they are unstable. And sometimes they do go rogue. Maybe all that is needed is one of them to go "postal" on the rest.

I wonder if RTR alone will win the war or if after it is won we will have used other forms of magick as well. I wonder if there is an RTR that deals with enemy cohesiveness. I really look forward to the next round of them.

And I keep striving hard to fix my life so that I may be free to do as many as I wish to do. It sucks being like, "well what 1 or 2 or 3 RTR can I fit in tonight?" I hate that there are limits for me to do this. But reality is I do not have the ability to do as many as I want.

There kind of is a division going on in pissrael, there was controversy over a book about a jewess and a Palestinian having a love affair and getting married which was banned, They have had a femunnist march not long ago which also caused controversy and a few other things. It's a slow start but it's happening and will keep happening in time especially as we do our RTR's.

Post Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:58 am
Site Admin

The thing is that jews only argue for what is the well-being of their race, nobody actually thinks really against it, and they can't. So arguments aren't really negative on their behalf even if they occasionally kill their own too as well. They have purposes they may 'argue' about and they are far more hive minded than many would like to believe.

However they have a serious problem due to admixture. Even the whole Trump deal was a chimp fight that had negative consequences for them, but it was obviously not 'intended' to. IMO they only fight for the show, now if some curtain burns from the RTR's and people get it, it was the RTR's as this wasn't supposed to ever happen anyway.

Let the RTR's manifest as they are best fit to manifest, if that makes sense.

Post Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:15 pm

SerpentsTree wrote:
HeilOdin666 wrote:

There kind of is a division going on in pissrael, there was controversy over a book about a jewess and a Palestinian having a love affair and getting married which was banned, They have had a femunnist march not long ago which also caused controversy and a few other things. It's a slow start but it's happening and will keep happening in time especially as we do our RTR's.

Thats nothing, the current and former President are both involved in huge scandals and investigations. Remember to focus on the jew/jews when you do RTRs as this generates more success in general. We can celebrate when countries start banning inter-racial marriage. Thats a start.

Post Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:02 pm

HP Cobra thanks for the clarification. Sorry I should really have posted this in the RTR section.

To the point about AI. The internet and electronics generally are now essentially a plane or realm of existence. And computers are now portals. We find artificial intelligence, greys, reptillians and the worst creatures in the various realms. And they exist on the Internet realm as well. Conducting operations. There is nothing to stop them from linking to earth's internet. I am sure they have.

The SCOPE OF their operations may not be obvious. It is limited for now. But the capability is there and will get turned up if we lose ground.

But just think about who or what is behind an email or forum post or youtube comment. Most are people but some are not. They show the public primitive and retarded Google speakers talking to each other as a joke, but the underground capabilities far far exceed that and sometimes things come above ground

Return to JoyofSatan666