Board index JoyofSatan666 Half Jews, Quarter Jews etc.

Half Jews, Quarter Jews etc.

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:42 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1714
Location: America
Now I write this shortly to explain some purposeful (or due to mistakes) misconceptions that happen amongst people in regards to the jews.

The art of infiltration consists of APPEARING as your enemy, and being behind their ranks and ruining them from within. This is exactly what the enemy has done and what they did.

In their Torah, they have full guides in regards to this very thing. This is the proficiency of the jew. You can't take over billions or millions of Goyim, when you are sick frailing lifeform that comes based on warfare, moreso the Ancient races of old. But you can pretend and get in and ruin them from within with occult means, now that's more possible.

Now many people try to misinterpret the jewish writings in order to make reasons as to why half jews are less jewish and the list goes on. This is entirely untrue. Some even state the Nuremberg laws. Many people do not understand...

Some of these 'jews' were just jews in religion, and additionally, these people were strictly monitored, controlled, and forbidden from marrying with others. They were put in cages, so to say. The crackdown did happen on 99% of jews. The 1% remaining would be weeded of exactly after that time. As procreation was disallowed.

Unfortunately, when jews get too far in civilization (This is advice from the Torah) they gain positions between a state that the state cannot survive without. Surgical incision is needed, brute force will not always work.

The jews know internal mechanics of the soul. They know that the inner soul is inherited by the line of the mother, and outward dealing of life and other factors are generated much by the father. They don't seem to know all the details, but they know what they need to know for their job. However, make no mistake: the soul and the genetics alike are one and there is no 'separation' in such things.

The "Cohen" gene, as I have heard some crap, CANNOT be removed either. It's in every cell, on every strand, every molecule of their hair, and so forth. They are jews. You cannot change what you are. You can change your appeareance, alter the DNA code, chop your face into pieces until you can't recognize yourself, become a cyborg even- but this fundamental thing that is 'you' and makes you recognize yourself, this 'damned sense of self' is actually jewish for the jew.

You cannot get this out with meditation or anything like that. The only thing that meditation made to the jew is basically make them all the more dangerous and the first thing they did with spiritual knowledge is weaponize it against the Goyim. Because this is who they are. Their mission is coded in their very soul. There are no stupid or good samaritan reasons to ever accept the jews either. No reason whatsoever. Let's stop acting like good goyim retards here.

I am well aware many people will skip these lessons and go and assosciate anyway. Like the person in the groups two weeks before that said they had this jew they were doing weed with, so they didn't do the RTR's because they were afraid it would hurt their smoking habit could be met with problems. I mean seriously guys, who should do RTR's to save the planet from extinction while you can smoke a plant and form a culture around it? I mean that's obviously superior than saving the planet from morbid futuristic plans of a jewish oligarchy and shit like that.

"I just want my 10 minutes of kush induced mechanical relaxation and frying braincells and my front cortex which gave me the curse to be able to judge and have self control, not to defeat any jews."

Now please let's just be serious...

Then they wrote later in the message how the jew brought them some strange 'kush' if I recall right, which knocked them senseless and they felt like they were going insane. The jews love you Goyim. This person knew firsthand. Who knows maybe the jew next time will bring some cyanide or rape them while they are stoned. It may take a while until they get it. But this is the friendship of marijuana in the 21st century. If you don't fight them, they STILL WILL fight you and want to exterminate you. It's really that simple...You will not have peace because you're stupid or in conscious denial...

After all (((self-thinking))) comes with a price in these cases. Most people self-think only when it is, you know, to do retarded shit such as smoke drugs. They want to exercise 'individuality' when it comes to all the suicidal crap in the world, to prove they are an 'individual'.

Everyone knows better than this "Hooded Nut Cobra" and of course all these other people in the world who tell them things like drugs are going to kill you or ruin you. Therefore to my little individual thinking scientists who are always in for 'checking everything'.

I have a challenge for these people [Obviously this is...humor]: You might want to got to a Hasidic neighborhood, and ask the jews there some questions, but why don't you go there? Ask them to read some Torah and other things? And be a bit pressing on your questions because this is where you're going to see them a bit agitated...Keep pressing with it...If you can come around alive, then you can tell us your individual, self-thinking opinion. Because you have a feeling they may gun you down or kill you? Why? We have to be 'individual thinkers' don't we?

Some others also argue: "Oh the non-Zionists do not do crimes". Well, they CAN'T. They are powerless, and then again, how do YOU KNOW? I know their writings and their culture inside and out for a while now, and I see they use occult warfare, lying, and many other things extensively. How do you know what these people do at night so to say? Because they don't stab a knife in your stomach, that doesn't make them good, and it doesn't imply they do not want it.

Needless to say, to accept reality, have spiritual sight, and enough cultural of the jews, shows you things that can be disturbing. I never saw something more evil and deprived before.

The fact that the Rabbis reject these half or part jewish people, is because they are corrupted in accordance to how jews need their people. In other words, this is nothing 'personal'. It's just what they are commanded to do. They know the weaker people to inbreed, and the jews have did whatever they could to maintain their jewishness.

If you look at Rabbis, there aren't many brown rabbis, or asiatic looking rabbis in Israel or close at the top. They simply aren't going to allow lesser than sustained reptilians to run the show. So instead they send these hybrids to infiltrate and do whatever they want really, OUTSIDE of their 'motherland'. They confer them benefits and great lives, so long they wipe out their enemies such as many jews at hollywood do. They simply don't care further however. Why should they? Is it like they have a compassion even for their own?

The jews in Israel, they don't want, especially for the Rabbinical class or spiritualists, jews from the father, simply because, the inner part of the soul is better and closer from the jewish mother. This makes a jew, completely jewish in all levels. Now, when this is from the father, the job of these beings is NOT to be in Israel and pollute it, but become infiltrators to other races of people and so forth. This is just their job. Their external part is concealed for this exact purpose.

Many people do get confused on the jews. The purpose of hybridizing is this. The benefit of the doubt, the 'confusion' and the 'tolerance' that may be given rise to the victims. It's through these hybrids and through infiltration their greatest goals are accomplished. Indeed for jews, this need to 'intergrate' and this need to procreate with their enemies is the fundamental savior of the jewish race. They are programmed to think that way, while most other Gentiles needed propaganda to ever consider this fact.

A jew is always a jew. They can dress European, or African or anything else, even adhere to the 'cultures' of their host, and in extreme cases, look and act like them, especially now with plastic surgeries. But as Rabbi Laitman mentioned, at some point, they know for a fact that they are jews. They can never disassociate this from their blood, behavior, and their soul. Mask it? Sure...For a while.

Especially if the circumstances help, or if people are blind, they can't be seen. Indeed even the jew can neglect his own jewisheness. However when the time comes, they become exactly what they were all along, like a latent parasitic organism. They just can't help it anymore than every race acts in accordance to their behavior, which paints anything people do. Intergration of jews in another lands or places has always ended up with Pogroms and expulsions over this very reason.

Jewish hybrids from the mother are completely jewish in all levels, same are from their father. As I told you, it's only the behavior that may be different and how this is externalized. While the hybrid from the mother is basically in the soul (inner feminine) and therefore is extremely obvious in their behavior, the hybrid from the father is more internalized and as thus maybe less obvious at first glance. This can lead people into confusion and the jews know it. This is their job. They are however the same thing in their entirety. It's the method of operation that is different.

Lastly, when you understand the patterns of the jews and study the jewish soul, as in culture, religion, behavior and anything else, you can thoroughly see that they are an alien species. Many people don't know about them, and that is the problem. The way they perceive the world, their beliefs and everything else are far from 'cultural'.

A jew can be raised in Mars and he will still materialize the same jewish culture and the same jewish way of looking at the world. This is reflected in most jewish artists who may have even had a "Christian" upbringing. Christianity is essentially judaism so it brings out the very same product even with zero exposure.

Culture is nothing but the expression of the biology of the jewish race upon itself. Nobody forced the jews to believe what they do, but on the other hand, they forced the whole planet to adhere to their lies, so to say.

Let's let this giant pill (pun intended for the post) be swallowed, if humanity is to be saved. It can cause you six trillion gasses, which will kill a lot of parasites inside you, but that's all about it. If you however take the jew pill, a non adventuresome death is guaranteed.

Post Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:46 pm

Posts: 70
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
...


Thank you for this, Mr. Cobra, I've been wondering about it for a little while myself actually and was leaning toward that conclusion myself. This shouldn't surprise, as they truly do act as parasites latching on and infiltrating stronger hosts. Very disgusting the way they intermix and weaken in this way.

You've actually got me wanting to double and triple check my family tree and make sure there aren't any in my line, lol. (Companies such as the one of ancestry.com looking over people's family lines to find the 'grave of Moses' has got me even more aggravated, Jewish crap everywhere we look it seems.)

Post Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:51 pm

Posts: 21
If people cannot understand that the Holocaust is a hoax then I doubt that they will know what is the meaning of a Jew.Christianity brings a giant mask to them and it served well, many people consider us as weird fantasy guys cuz we think that we are all different and Jews are aliens.

I have seen some Jews there at my university(which was founded by Jesuits) and they always look at me really weird- I wear an armband with an Azazel´s sigil and a guy told to the Jew "look what he is wearing". Normally, I have noticed many Jews when there are certain economical conferences.

Post Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:14 pm

Posts: 70
This reminds me, I just changed jobs and truly believed half of everyone I work with and for now are Jewish. But I thought, "No, you're just having a bad day don't be acting crazy." Fastforward to the other day while I was picking up trash on a slow day, everyone was standing around sharing poo stories and playing lookout watching for one of the bosses to drive by (which all happens a lot here it seems) I overheard them talking about this family that is huge and half Jewish half Irish and how they are all over this place I was like no way lol maybe its time to look for another job at the sake of being a "job hopper" it might be worth it.

Its interesting the more you look, they are most usually so easy to spot; showing the Jew in them never leaves.

Post Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:19 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1714
Location: America
FlameFocus666 wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
...


Thank you for this, Mr. Cobra, I've been wondering about it for a little while myself actually and was leaning toward that conclusion myself. This shouldn't surprise, as they truly do act as parasites latching on and infiltrating stronger hosts. Very disgusting the way they intermix and weaken in this way.

You've actually got me wanting to double and triple check my family tree and make sure there aren't any in my line, lol. (Companies such as the one of ancestry.com looking over people's family lines to find the 'grave of Moses' has got me even more aggravated, Jewish crap everywhere we look it seems.)


Moses was a FICTIONAL character, same as Abraham and many others. This is a dead giveaway they are bullshitting the populace.

This is like testing asswipes by comparing them to the "Shroud of Turin". These are all fictitious.

You will know this by heart. Gene corps are bullshitting people and this is apparent. They would more than likely add jewish blood to everyone, or some African, or whatever, so we can feel 'universally enough'. They have used these 'tests' for a decade now to tackle 'racism' which is obvious why these came up. Not for people to find anything and evaluate anything, but for reasons of propaganda on a next level.

Their samples are taken REGIONALLY. That means that if German samples were taken by Turks, Jews, or Somali's in Germany, in the database, that is "Germanic", aside mixed with other samples. The same goes for other regions. Corp's don't assosciate out jews either. If it's born in Russia, it's Russian, if it's born in Europe it's European. They are sampling in the jews as well to generate a false positive.

At the same time jewish blood can also be concealed in that sense. I would never trust corps that put all the jewish infiltrators of the Alt-Right as 'clear blooded 100% Europeans' when they look like 100% Rabbinical Filth.

They have already proclaimed humans who are fundamentally different in their genome as being all the 'same', even if such minor changes are actually so entirely decisive and fundamental in what we are existentially. They are not doing any such services honestly. It serves an agenda.

The day will come soon in the future when the jews will all have 'certificates of purity' even if they look like incarnated reptilians and wear the Star of David of their forehead with a tattoo. And read the Torah in front of you while drinking the blood of babies.

Never trust a jew.

These are a scam, don't waste money on these.

Post Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:21 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1714
Location: America
Cacique Satanas wrote:
If people cannot understand that the Holocaust is a hoax then I doubt that they will know what is the meaning of a Jew.Christianity brings a giant mask to them and it served well, many people consider us as weird fantasy guys cuz we think that we are all different and Jews are aliens.

I have seen some Jews there at my university(which was founded by Jesuits) and they always look at me really weird- I wear an armband with an Azazel´s sigil and a guy told to the Jew "look what he is wearing". Normally, I have noticed many Jews when there are certain economical conferences.


No need to expose yourself like this. The jews aren't Goyim or stupid. They may know and then you will have serious trouble.

Post Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:37 pm

Posts: 1095
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Cacique Satanas wrote:
If people cannot understand that the Holocaust is a hoax then I doubt that they will know what is the meaning of a Jew.Christianity brings a giant mask to them and it served well, many people consider us as weird fantasy guys cuz we think that we are all different and Jews are aliens.

I have seen some Jews there at my university(which was founded by Jesuits) and they always look at me really weird- I wear an armband with an Azazel´s sigil and a guy told to the Jew "look what he is wearing". Normally, I have noticed many Jews when there are certain economical conferences.


No need to expose yourself like this. The jews aren't Goyim or stupid. They may know and then you will have serious trouble.



Lol. Like an armbandarmband would do anything. It's too that point in my opinion as soon as you become open, talk a walk, or anything in that matter when you reach a level, jews will "know". Lol aura of protection. Nice job being in a place controlled by jews and just shouting out to everyone of them IM A SPIRITUAL SATANIST. lololololololol.
Image

".....I'm gonna make a change for once in my life, gonna feel real good gonna make a difference..........Cause I'm talking bout that Man in the Mirror."
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:50 pm

Posts: 167
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
I mean seriously guys, who should do RTR's to save the planet from extinction while you can smoke a plant and form a culture around it? I mean that's obviously superior than saving the planet from morbid futuristic plans of a jewish oligarchy and shit like that.


STOP TALKING ABOUT THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW AND YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND! Of course it is better, DUH?!?!
FFS who the fuck would ever chant hours of some senseless shit while you can enjoy yourself like crazy! Stupid people that's who! Only fucking DIPSHIT CRAZY AND RACIST PEOPLE LIKE YOU COULD!
And then, IT IS JUST A PLANT! Plants never killed anyone, marjuana actually cures illnesses! Why are tobacco and alcohol legal and marijuana isn't?!?! Because the powers and the state want to repress our creativity and the hidden powers of marjuana! And tobacco and alcohol actually KILL people but marjuana doesn't!
Marjuana unleashes creativity! GOT IT BIGOT?!??! IT UNELASHES C R E A T I V I T Y ! And it cures anxiety!
It helps people relax! So it's positive obviously! It's Jesus' herb!
Then, I repeat. IT'S JUST A PLANT! Plants have never killed anyone!

And, IT'S NOT JUST SMOKING A PLANT! You don't understand it, it's a way of life! It's fraternity, love, having bonds with friends, accepting others for who they are. And a lot more than this.
IF YOU ARE TOO SIMPLE AND STUPID TO UNDERSTAND THE MAGNIFICENT GREATNESS OF ALL OF THIS THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DON'T TALK ABOUT THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW AND YOU WILL NEVER, EVER, UNDERSTAND!
AND LEAVE THOSE WHO ACTUALLY ENJOY THEIR TIME AND EXISTENCE ALONE! We have the RIGHT to do what we want with our time and bodies! And we don't need lessons on how to behave by such a BORING AND BIGOT PERSON LIKE YOU!


Lol. Potards are actually like that, more or less these are the lines of professional and non-professional stoners. Now give me 4 reason to not to exterminate them completely.
You have to recognise that the jew is very skilled at his work, if it turns humanity in such state!
Bravo, Jews!

Potards, christians, JW's, communists antifas, and other trash have to go in the same bucket of the jews and follow the same exact direction. It has to be, since they either get better or worse. And by themselves they are vile excrement so an Hellenic state should consider this not only like shit, but as an active danger to the community. And dealt with swiftly.
They cannot change, nor undestand anything of sense, these two legged beasts. So IMO we should get rid of the rotten ones.
Remember that they are the pillars of the jew and their best friend, the goyim trash.

Post Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:56 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1714
Location: America
@thunder

PLANTS NEVER KILLED ANYONE (except):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_poisonous_plants

Potards can be saved as neuroplasticity can return to normal. If they withdraw on time and do spiritual work and have a decent diet.

However at around 5 to 10 years the signs of personality start to cease completely with daily usage or abuse which is almost always the case. And to talk to them is to talk to someone who is a walking dead.

If one wants to die easily, they can go to potheads and drug users and tell them it's bad for them to do drugs. It won't be long until the communist SJW's actually start bullying you and if you continue it will escalate into a full fledged fight. All for the peaceful plant.

I mean it makes you so peaceful, you almost look as if you died mentally after many years of usage.

Post Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:40 pm

Posts: 177
This thread reminds of something Christopher Hitchens said towards the end of his life , (Hitchens was part Jewish)
that it wasn't a coincidence that he believed the things that he did ''You might be a stupid Catholic fascist , but you're goddamn right ''
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nfbp4DPcfQ

His militant Atheism , dialectical materialism , neoliberalism , egalitarianism etc , he said he was surprised when he found out later in his life that he was part Jewish , but it made total sense to him and he was thrilled to know that he was a member of the tribe

It's something in their their genes , their collective unconscious to be pulled towards these destructive ideologies, i doubt Hitchens believed in the Messiah or 2800 gentile slaves , he probably believed the shit he was spouting was helping mankind , but at the end of the day , it's irrelevent what he believed and what his intentions were, at the end of the day, he couldn't be more of a help to international jewry .

Post Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:43 pm

Posts: 349
Location: 4th Reich
I will skip details for brevity and security reasons. But I have been unfortunate enough to be forced into close contact with many jews recently in my life. And it's eye opening. Well it's also fortunate in a way too as a learning experience.

Because I am getting interaction with them singly and as a group. And their patterns start to show, and even a monkey would at least start to say to himself something here is off and different.

Some I have actually gotten into occult battles with. I'm not joking. It was not my intention, but shit happens right? Anyway I have given them a beat down before, and STILL in their defeat it is impossible for their attitude to change. They could have their head with a noose around it and they'd still look down thir hook nose in a superior way to the executioner.

There is nothing that will remove their superiority complex. And the only time you can get semi acceptable behavior from them is by great brute force and the threat of it. And it never fails that they challenge you again later and the cycle repeats that you must beat them down until they show acceptable behavior for a short time. They are worthless.

I wish to understand their threat and nuture as well as you some day.

Post Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:53 pm

Posts: 349
Location: 4th Reich
To the weed topic, I agree totally with you Cobra. I was lucky to get out of that habit before permanent destruction. All that you say is true. And I know that look.

But is it normal that I now have a new "look" forming? There is a look that I get whose intensity fluctuates depending on the day. But a new look I see in myself. Similar to the weed look. But not the look of an empty retard. And it's not a bad look it's a good look. And sometimes in my reflection I startle myself. And there is intensity and depth to the look rather than the hollow emptiness of the weed look. It scares me sometimes. I think the look could be misconstrued by the ignorant as evil or bad, but I think and hope it means strength and greatness.

Perhaps it's a weird passing phase of advancement. I am not sure.

Post Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:53 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5587
Hitchens was a Trotskyite Communist. Which means he believed in creating a globalist Communist dictatorship. Everything that came out of that guy's mouth was right from the Marxist ideology. And that is the proof Neo-atheism is just Marxist Materialism. As he was their exalted leader.

Communism as the Jews wrote is the unique expression of the Jewish soul. Hitchens shows this as you noted.


Alexander wrote:
This thread reminds of something Christopher Hitchens said towards the end of his life , (Hitchens was part Jewish)
that it wasn't a coincidence that he believed the things that he did ''You might be a stupid Catholic fascist , but you're goddamn right ''
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nfbp4DPcfQ

His militant Atheism , dialectical materialism , neoliberalism , egalitarianism etc , he said he was surprised when he found out later in his life that he was part Jewish , but it made total sense to him and he was thrilled to know that he was a member of the tribe

It's something in their their genes , their collective unconscious to be pulled towards these destructive ideologies, i doubt Hitchens believed in the Messiah or 2800 gentile slaves , he probably believed the shit he was spouting was helping mankind , but at the end of the day , it's irrelevent what he believed and what his intentions were, at the end of the day, he couldn't be more of a help to international jewry .

Post Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:55 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5587
In my experience even a quarter Jew could Jew like a pure blooded one. Even the ones that turned against the Jews still couldn't help but promote Jewish programs like xianity.

Post Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:33 am

Posts: 1
Location: Texas, USA
Had to comment Looking back now knowing what I know now about Jews, I have seen racial/mixed Jew Hispanics here in Texas who are unaware of even being Jewish!

But it shows all the same in their political leanings, their virtues or the level of zombification into xian programs etc...For example My wife had a toxic (now distant) friend who just drains energy and is soo sucked in the jewtrix echo bubble, believes in white privilege/feminism all that nonsense. It wasn't until recently I happened to see a picture of her family and realized her father is a racial Jew, and has a sister who pretty much looks like a tan version of Chelsea Clinton.

Everything suddenly made sense with that fat mooch of a (((human))). Her try-hard attitude to go along with every little fad buzzfeed shits out to the filthy neglected pile of mess she calls a room.

The moral of the story here I suppose is that even if you cant tell right off the bat you can just FEEL someones Jewishness, something about their soul that they emit or something; even if they are partially Jewish their aura is toxic as it goes to show.
IMO they are the pinnacle of what the Jews want for us. To be oblivious hybrid Jews who don't mind making poor financial decisions and being in horrible debt, easily programmable to all Jewish propaganda and sympathies, and doesn't mind race mixing.

BTW some may know me as 'Tony Cuban' I finally got a suitable computer for this, so expect to see more of me.
HAIL SATAN!! HAIL HITLER!

Post Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:04 am

Posts: 914
thunder wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
I mean seriously guys, who should do RTR's to save the planet from extinction while you can smoke a plant and form a culture around it? I mean that's obviously superior than saving the planet from morbid futuristic plans of a jewish oligarchy and shit like that.


STOP TALKING ABOUT THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW AND YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND! Of course it is better, DUH?!?!
FFS who the fuck would ever chant hours of some senseless shit while you can enjoy yourself like crazy! Stupid people that's who! Only fucking DIPSHIT CRAZY AND RACIST PEOPLE LIKE YOU COULD!
And then, IT IS JUST A PLANT! Plants never killed anyone, marjuana actually cures illnesses! Why are tobacco and alcohol legal and marijuana isn't?!?! Because the powers and the state want to repress our creativity and the hidden powers of marjuana! And tobacco and alcohol actually KILL people but marjuana doesn't!
Marjuana unleashes creativity! GOT IT BIGOT?!??! IT UNELASHES C R E A T I V I T Y ! And it cures anxiety!
It helps people relax! So it's positive obviously! It's Jesus' herb!
Then, I repeat. IT'S JUST A PLANT! Plants have never killed anyone!

And, IT'S NOT JUST SMOKING A PLANT! You don't understand it, it's a way of life! It's fraternity, love, having bonds with friends, accepting others for who they are. And a lot more than this.
IF YOU ARE TOO SIMPLE AND STUPID TO UNDERSTAND THE MAGNIFICENT GREATNESS OF ALL OF THIS THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DON'T TALK ABOUT THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW AND YOU WILL NEVER, EVER, UNDERSTAND!
AND LEAVE THOSE WHO ACTUALLY ENJOY THEIR TIME AND EXISTENCE ALONE! We have the RIGHT to do what we want with our time and bodies! And we don't need lessons on how to behave by such a BORING AND BIGOT PERSON LIKE YOU!


Lol. Potards are actually like that, more or less these are the lines of professional and non-professional stoners. Now give me 4 reason to not to exterminate them completely.
You have to recognise that the jew is very skilled at his work, if it turns humanity in such state!
Bravo, Jews!

Potards, christians, JW's, communists antifas, and other trash have to go in the same bucket of the jews and follow the same exact direction. It has to be, since they either get better or worse. And by themselves they are vile excrement so an Hellenic state should consider this not only like shit, but as an active danger to the community. And dealt with swiftly.
They cannot change, nor undestand anything of sense, these two legged beasts. So IMO we should get rid of the rotten ones.
Remember that they are the pillars of the jew and their best friend, the goyim trash.
+ rep
Namasatan

Post Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:54 am

Posts: 167
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
@thunder

PLANTS NEVER KILLED ANYONE (except):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_poisonous_plants

Potards can be saved as neuroplasticity can return to normal. If they withdraw on time and do spiritual work and have a decent diet.

However at around 5 to 10 years the signs of personality start to cease completely with daily usage or abuse which is almost always the case. And to talk to them is to talk to someone who is a walking dead.

If one wants to die easily, they can go to potheads and drug users and tell them it's bad for them to do drugs. It won't be long until the communist SJW's actually start bullying you and if you continue it will escalate into a full fledged fight. All for the peaceful plant.

I mean it makes you so peaceful, you almost look as if you died mentally after many years of usage.


Ha lol I've always said this to the goyim who've told me "IT'SSS JUST A PLAAAANT BRO" : then go smoke oleander, that is aswell, just a plant (very common in the Med region and poisonous af).
Yeah I never got into fights mainly because potards are weaklings, and I myself have always had the upper hand in discussions (people either agree with me or I suddendly leave because they are retarded).

However I witnessed shorter periods, like 2-3 years, for a Potgoy to loose a decent part of his personality. What a loss, tho.

And frankly, HC, people don't deserve to be neither saved or helped. They have to be left on their own. I mean that no one should have sympathy (with due exceptions such as relatives, loved ones etc) for those who possess the information, who know the objective fact that the substances they are consuming are destructive. You are given knowledge of the fact that the thing you are doing is bad, then it's up to you.
This is a goy, not a human. A normal human is not retarded and understands where s/he is wrong, and acts accordingly to correct it.
A goy is an animal who can be shaped like plastiline by everything, but that is pathethic. You aren't stupid because there's a sky-kike thoughtform who makes you stupid and auto-lesionist, you are just a void Goy. It's a matter of nature IMO. You are a goy in the soul and this manifests as being trash. You are not a poor innocent victim, you're scum lol.
If you don't understand that you are trash and you don't want to change yourself for the better (even by just quitting some bad habits which are objectively bad for you -you aren't asked to become an astronaut-) then you are a super Goy. You are so Goy that even Jews are afraid.
If you haven't this basic thing, then you don't deserve to be helped. You need to be destroyed because you are as negative as nuclear waste to the planet and lifeforms. And because the damage you are doing on yourself will always hit someone/something else, in one way or another, because you are part of a certain system. And you drag everything down. The state should stop this and violently intervene.

And btw the amount of Goyim I sadly see everyday is making me consider to switch to judaism.
Lol jk, but still...
I was at a party some time ago. Stoned beasts everywhere, pure trash, void souls. Horrifying is reductive and an euphemism.
I was literally going to vomit. I can't even. They where like another species. Seeing a baby-penis sucking rabbi would have been a blessing in that occasion.

Post Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:12 am
They know that the inner soul is inherited by the line of the mother, and outward dealing of life and other factors are generated much by the father.


For gentiles also ? It does seem very true in my case.
"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience." - Gaius Julius Caesar
"There is nothing impossible to him who will try." - Alexander the Great
"I'm never less at leisure than when at leisure, or less alone than when alone." - Scipio Africanus

Post Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:35 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5587
Your blaming the victims here. The populations have been poisoned by the Jews for centuries. And this is not the first rant you keep mentioning your admiration for Jews. While you hate and blame their victims. Frankly your just shit posting.

Where would you be or any of us if Satan and the Gods felt the same way about everyone on earth you do.....

thunder wrote:
.

And frankly, HC, people don't deserve to be neither saved or helped. They have to be left on their own. I mean that no one should have sympathy (with due exceptions such as relatives, loved ones etc) for those who possess the information, who know the objective fact that the substances they are consuming are destructive. You are given knowledge of the fact that the thing you are doing is bad, then it's up to you.
This is a goy, not a human. A normal human is not retarded and understands where s/he is wrong, and acts accordingly to correct it.
A goy is an animal who can be shaped like plastiline by everything, but that is pathethic. You aren't stupid because there's a sky-kike thoughtform who makes you stupid and auto-lesionist, you are just a void Goy. It's a matter of nature IMO. You are a goy in the soul and this manifests as being trash. You are not a poor innocent victim, you're scum lol.
If you don't understand that you are trash and you don't want to change yourself for the better (even by just quitting some bad habits which are objectively bad for you -you aren't asked to become an astronaut-) then you are a super Goy. You are so Goy that even Jews are afraid.
If you haven't this basic thing, then you don't deserve to be helped. You need to be destroyed because you are as negative as nuclear waste to the planet and lifeforms. And because the damage you are doing on yourself will always hit someone/something else, in one way or another, because you are part of a certain system. And you drag everything down. The state should stop this and violently intervene.

And btw the amount of Goyim I sadly see everyday is making me consider to switch to judaism.
Lol jk, but still...
I was at a party some time ago. Stoned beasts everywhere, pure trash, void souls. Horrifying is reductive and an euphemism.
I was literally going to vomit. I can't even. They where like another species. Seeing a baby-penis sucking rabbi would have been a blessing in that occasion.

Post Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:48 am

Posts: 245
I find the idea that the Jew of the mother is more obvious, and the Jew of the father is less obvious and can be hidden more.
Understanding the traits of both of these seems important for detection purposes.

Post Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:53 am
HeilOdin666 wrote:
To the weed topic, I agree totally with you Cobra. I was lucky to get out of that habit before permanent destruction. All that you say is true. And I know that look.

But is it normal that I now have a new "look" forming? There is a look that I get whose intensity fluctuates depending on the day. But a new look I see in myself. Similar to the weed look. But not the look of an empty retard. And it's not a bad look it's a good look. And sometimes in my reflection I startle myself. And there is intensity and depth to the look rather than the hollow emptiness of the weed look. It scares me sometimes. I think the look could be misconstrued by the ignorant as evil or bad, but I think and hope it means strength and greatness.

Perhaps it's a weird passing phase of advancement. I am not sure.


I'm sure I know what look you're talking about. I've been experiencing something similar.
It's like I'm glowing and my eyes are shining. ☼
And you're totally right about it being minscontrued.
Before I used to conceal that look on my face whenever I am relaxed and focused. (which is 24/7 now :D)
But now (since I'm dedicated)I've had enough of shilling on others & trying to please.
So instead of trying to stick a ((common)) fake everlasting smile on my face, (Like I cared 'bout 'em borgz)
I keep it cool like having my muscles relaxed sloth style.

And there was this girl at work being startled after I looked at her when she spoke to me.
She was like why you looking at me like that:o
You've been looking at me weird recently.
I am 100% I wasn't frowning or anything.
So relaxed I could legit have the same expression on my face while sleeping! :lol:

┌ I remember something Hitler said about the coming race of the SuperMen being cruel
|and I think that's what he meant by cruel.
|IMO nowadays anybody ''without'' would be tempted to label this ''look'' as ''cruel'' since it doesn't have that
|weak-tryin'toplease-lendtheothercheek-fakesmile in it. :D
|
└>“He told Hermann Rauschning, the Governor of Danzig, “The new man is living amongst us now! He is here!” Hitler then confided to Rauschning, “I will tell you a secret. I have seen the new man. He is intrepid and cruel. I was afraid of him.”
HAIL SATAN
Hail at the beautiful Gods and Godesses of Hell
Hail the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL!

Post Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:00 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5587
I doubt Hitler said that. Hitler quoted Nietzsche, word for word many times on subjects. Nietzsche stated the highest virtue of the Superman was kindness, not fake care but wise compassion and kindness.

Post Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:53 am
HP Mageson666 wrote:
I doubt Hitler said that. Hitler quoted Nietzsche, word for word many times on subjects. Nietzsche stated the highest virtue of the Superman was kindness, not fake care but wise compassion and kindness.


Ok thanks for that clarification I doubted it as well.
I shall read more of Nietzsche on that subject :)
HAIL SATAN
Hail at the beautiful Gods and Godesses of Hell
Hail the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL!

Post Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:51 am

Posts: 271
Jews will have a place after the Satanic take over. They'll be the finest court jesters this world has ever seen.

Post Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:56 am

Posts: 2038
DecipimurSpecieRecti wrote:
They know that the inner soul is inherited by the line of the mother, and outward dealing of life and other factors are generated much by the father.


For gentiles also ? It does seem very true in my case.


".... The mother gives one the passive side of the Soul, while the Father gives one the active side of the Soul, yet these unavoidably mix with one another. ...."

Dealing with Astral Entities - Heredity/Race, Charts, Part 2
topic15165.html
HAIL SATAN!

Post Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:36 pm

Posts: 1246
jbkbmz wrote:
I find the idea that the Jew of the mother is more obvious, and the Jew of the father is less obvious and can be hidden more.
Understanding the traits of both of these seems important for detection purposes.


All you need to know to detect a jew can be found here: http://research.calvin.edu/german-propa ... story3.htm

Crypto jews look alot more white, but the easy way to detect them is their bow legs and flat feet. They'll also have odd voices. That essay completely exposes them. It's not that hard, you can make anything easy and thats what Julius Streicher did in detailing what Jew looks like.
One must focus on the Gods when not destroying the enemy

Post Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:11 pm

Posts: 1246
It would be interesting to see how the jews "infiltrate" into inter-racial relationships. What verses showed this HoodedCobra?
One must focus on the Gods when not destroying the enemy

Post Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:44 pm

Posts: 167
HP Mageson666 wrote:
Your blaming the victims here. The populations have been poisoned by the Jews for centuries. And this is not the first rant you keep mentioning your admiration for Jews. While you hate and blame their victims. Frankly your just shit posting.

Where would you be or any of us if Satan and the Gods felt the same way about everyone on earth you do.....

Yeah your right after all. Slothz wisdom, I guess.
No I don't admire Jews lol it was jokes. Once I was in Vienna and I saw a Haisidic Jew with the hat, guess what I didn't admire the view, I was actually scared/petryfied and suddenly angry at the same time. And it was when I was rather new. Very scary.
I wasn't talking about all humanity lol, but of the people that don't even try to change or to improve or to stop a bad habit, that was it.
The point of HC, aswell, when he says that stoners would rather punch you than understand that they are destroying themselves. Never blamed anyone of anything, only stupids of their own stubborn stupidity. And since we dont live in a reverse bizarre world this point is valid. How can you say otherwise?
"You hate the victims" I personally tried to get out of pot, and related ilk, a close friend. With practical advices and psychological support. Guess what, he ended up with a 800 € debt to his dealers, which hasn't obviously solved yet. Another one, who was telling me how legalization would be ok and very good because people like me dont smoke pot so I'm not even involved in the thing. I lost every hope and I just agreed with him.
:)

Post Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:42 pm
NaziDragon666 wrote:
"You hate the victims" I personally tried to get out of pot, and related ilk, a close friend. With practical advices and psychological support. Guess what, he ended up with a 800 € debt to his dealers, which hasn't obviously solved yet. Another one, who was telling me how legalization would be ok and very good because people like me dont smoke pot so I'm not even involved in the thing. I lost every hope and I just agreed with him.
:)


I don't think forbidding them on the state level has worked well. I don't think legalization is good either because it it doesn't change the users' basic behavior (trying to hide their problems by using pot rather then solving them), it even legitimatizes it. Ideally there wouldn't even be a need for taking any serious action because the people would be capable to understand it's bad and avoid it by themselves.

I think this is mainly a problem of proper education (of lack therof) on the society level.
Since their childhood (including the whole schooling time) people are taught to be good slaves, to obey but not think.

Alright I'm too young to speak of experience but I'm pretty sure the proper way you educate your children is to teach them the reasoning behind things rather then simply forbidding things without explanation or the opposite extreme letting them become spoiled. This way they can become rational and intelligent people capable of making proper decisions by themselves.

So in that case the way to deal with drugs usage would be to teach them why it's not worth it : you trade your money for getting worse health, serious mental and spiritual issues including destruction of your willpower and spiritual weakness to attacks/influences and some unreliable and very temporary fake happiness. Once they understand that the tradeoff makes no sense they will not even want to do it if their friends propose them to try for free.

Simply telling a child "it's bad" or punishing them without explanation accomplish nothing apart from making you seem a control freak and them more rebellious. And if you don't show them a reasonable reasoning they will not internalize the rule. This is how you end up with shocked parents discovering their teenager does X (insert anything the parents kept shunning but never explained any reasons about why it's bad).
Technically you could make them obey you by punishing them over and over until they are terrified/traumatized but this will absolutely ruin their sanity and well being, and create many more problems in the long run. This would be horrible parenting obviously.

And letting them do whatever they want like hippie parents ? Great if you wanna end up with a piece of shit social marxist SJW, not suitable to get a respectable and rational individual. Maybe you'll be very lucky and they end up turning good by themselves (by finding other influences/models) but they will hate you for your shitty parenting.
"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience." - Gaius Julius Caesar
"There is nothing impossible to him who will try." - Alexander the Great
"I'm never less at leisure than when at leisure, or less alone than when alone." - Scipio Africanus

Post Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:46 am

Posts: 168
I am very new to this but I am quickly learning that a Jew is a Jew is a Jew.

I recently outed a crypto in my inner circle of long time business friends. For brevity and security as mentioned above,one night we all had a serious talk about the state of American politics and the general state of America. All of us spoke about what worries us and most of us talked of worrying how the country was deteriorating and how the lack of an honest media was perpetuating this. One of us also spoke of how bizarre pizzagate was...and I could sense the hesitation in my friends voice as he spoke of that. I know he was scared to appear crazy. The very next week, this crypto "friend" of ours bought us all copies, by all I mean 9 men, copies of the book "The Fourth Turning; An American Prophecy" by William Strauss and Neil Howe. Our longtime friend, the only childless person in our group tried to convince us that the current state of our country was just cyclical....i.e. normal per se.

I don't know why, but all of sudden it hit me. This persons family is heavily into the adoption industry. They are involved in a foundation related to the Columbine High School incident and also very involved in 'education reform'. His family is from Louisiana so we had in depth talks about how Confederate monuments we being illegally taken down by Mitch Landrieu, the crypto Mayor of New Orleans. Well lo and behold this guys family of a major supporter of the Landrieu's. So on a hunch I looked into the Landrieu's and it is easy to see they are heavily involved in the adoption industry as well and also the Haiti NGO's that are under fire right now. Basically, the Landrieu's are Jews being Jews - profiting off Gentile children and chaos. They are pretenders. The Landrieu's are actually from the Bectel family and are major supporters of Chabad Lubavitch.

Without going into detail I realized something HP Hooded Cobra once said....that Jews are aware and conscience at a certain level that Gentiles are spiritually asleep. This guy has made jokes to all of us that Trump is our last hope and that our kids are fucked if Trump doesn't save the country. I realize this was just Jew badgering. This person has a Louisiana last name, an "EUX" if you will....and then I realized he was a fucking crypto. He is also a member of a Jewish country club and apparently lived a double life along with his entire family. Just Jews being Jews. It is their way of life. He made anti-white jokes periodically...even tho he claimed to be "white" and pretended to be a "nationalist republican". For almost 12 years I was fooled...hell we were all fooled. The worst part is I cannot speak of this to my circle of friends because most likely they will think I am a bad guy of some sort. They would not understand.

Anyhow, the point is they are among us. And yes, as you advance you can 'feel' them. I let this person into my life and my home and now I see exactly what we are up against. They act, they pretend....but at the end of the day, they all do their part to fool and mislead the Goyim. All of them do this.

There is no such thing as a "good Jew". The sooner we all come to terms with this, the sooner we can solve the Jewish problem. Cryptos are the biggest threat to our way of life here in the United States. Without Cryptos, Jews would not succeed.

Also, as I advance this becomes more apparent and more true every day: "Nietzsche stated the highest virtue of the Superman was kindness, not fake care but wise compassion and kindness."

I could easily say my friends are idiots and stupid to continue to except this person as one of us, but I know it is not their fault. They are not even aware of Jews beyond a joke that Jews are cheap here and there. They are all completely asleep with regards to the Jewish problem. Some of them have mentioned we have a Free Mason problem...but do they understand any of this...not at all in the least bit. I have removed myself from the group, and I am lost as to how to continue my path without abandoning my friends.

This is an important topic. Once again, thank you HP.

Post Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:21 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5587
Pot should be decriminalized. And left to a small fine at the most. Putting people in jail and giving them a criminal record for pot is ridiculous. I grew up in an area were pot was liberally used and even the Cops didn't care. The place didn't come to an end. The pot heads, I stayed away from because they are toxic losers who try and get you into their bad habit. All the pot heads sitting around making up nonsense about pot and why they are magical philosophers for smoking it, is just losers trying to feel good about themselves and their bad habit of which their lives exist upon.

Also people who smoke pot for their anxiety end up getting worse anxiety from pot in the long run.

Pot does have medical properties but its best used by juicing the hemp leaves and taking it in pill form. Smoking it is bad in general the amount of tar you might as well smoke a pack a day. The long term pot heads all look identical in their physical appearance to long term tobacco smokes and drinkers.


DecipimurSpecieRecti wrote:
NaziDragon666 wrote:
"You hate the victims" I personally tried to get out of pot, and related ilk, a close friend. With practical advices and psychological support. Guess what, he ended up with a 800 € debt to his dealers, which hasn't obviously solved yet. Another one, who was telling me how legalization would be ok and very good because people like me dont smoke pot so I'm not even involved in the thing. I lost every hope and I just agreed with him.
:)


I don't think forbidding them on the state level has worked well. I don't think legalization is good either because it it doesn't change the users' basic behavior (trying to hide their problems by using pot rather then solving them), it even legitimatizes it. Ideally there wouldn't even be a need for taking any serious action because the people would be capable to understand it's bad and avoid it by themselves.

I think this is mainly a problem of proper education (of lack therof) on the society level.
Since their childhood (including the whole schooling time) people are taught to be good slaves, to obey but not think.

Alright I'm too young to speak of experience but I'm pretty sure the proper way you educate your children is to teach them the reasoning behind things rather then simply forbidding things without explanation or the opposite extreme letting them become spoiled. This way they can become rational and intelligent people capable of making proper decisions by themselves.

So in that case the way to deal with drugs usage would be to teach them why it's not worth it : you trade your money for getting worse health, serious mental and spiritual issues including destruction of your willpower and spiritual weakness to attacks/influences and some unreliable and very temporary fake happiness. Once they understand that the tradeoff makes no sense they will not even want to do it if their friends propose them to try for free.

Simply telling a child "it's bad" or punishing them without explanation accomplish nothing apart from making you seem a control freak and them more rebellious. And if you don't show them a reasonable reasoning they will not internalize the rule. This is how you end up with shocked parents discovering their teenager does X (insert anything the parents kept shunning but never explained any reasons about why it's bad).
Technically you could make them obey you by punishing them over and over until they are terrified/traumatized but this will absolutely ruin their sanity and well being, and create many more problems in the long run. This would be horrible parenting obviously.

And letting them do whatever they want like hippie parents ? Great if you wanna end up with a piece of shit social marxist SJW, not suitable to get a respectable and rational individual. Maybe you'll be very lucky and they end up turning good by themselves (by finding other influences/models) but they will hate you for your shitty parenting.

Post Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:27 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5587
You could always try a ritual to awaken your friends.

SipTX wrote:
I could easily say my friends are idiots and stupid to continue to except this person as one of us, but I know it is not their fault. They are not even aware of Jews beyond a joke that Jews are cheap here and there. They are all completely asleep with regards to the Jewish problem. Some of them have mentioned we have a Free Mason problem...but do they understand any of this...not at all in the least bit. I have removed myself from the group, and I am lost as to how to continue my path without abandoning my friends.

This is an important topic. Once again, thank you HP.

Post Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:31 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5587
You can note the crypto issue with Brian Ruhe the Bhu-Jew. He will speak against certain aspects of the Jew out of one corner of his mouth then fawn all over them out of the other. Letting them into his groups, making excuses for them, praising them and telling us we should live under their rule. This tries to create a narrative to allow Jews into the emerging pro-Western movements so they can take over from within.

The other problem is crypto Jews like Weev who show up and go: "Yeah goyim.....umm.....errrr....I mean....dudes like White Sharia rape, murder gangs, your daughters are property to beaten and fooked, like my Talmud states....opps I mean.... I never read that filthy book! and ummm world wide White supremacy and ummm what did Rabbi Frinklestein want me to say again.....ummmm."

Which is designed to make you look insane to everyone on earth and confirm the false bias the Jews have placed in everyone minds about you from the start.

The other danger of Jews like Weev is I have to agree with the Flectho fellow who exposed Weev. That Weev is probably also a Mossad agent. And that is why he is in Lebanon under his current cover.

Post Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:21 am

Posts: 167
HP Mageson666 wrote:
Pot should be decriminalized. And left to a small fine at the most. Putting people in jail and giving them a criminal record for pot is ridiculous. I grew up in an area were pot was liberally used and even the Cops didn't care. The place didn't come to an end. The pot heads, I stayed away from because they are toxic losers who try and get you into their bad habit. All the pot heads sitting around making up nonsense about pot and why they are magical philosophers for smoking it, is just losers trying to feel good about themselves and their bad habit of which their lives exist upon.

Also people who smoke pot for their anxiety end up getting worse anxiety from pot in the long run.

Pot does have medical properties but its best used by juicing the hemp leaves and taking it in pill form. Smoking it is bad in general the amount of tar you might as well smoke a pack a day. The long term pot heads all look identical in their physical appearance to long term tobacco smokes and drinkers.


In Italy it is decriminalized, meaning no jail, only an administrative penalty, either a fine or they take your driving license, for example.
Was it (or is it still) a minority, smoking marjuana, where you lived? Was it some rural place? Because where I live (idk about other places, maybe less I hope), 8-9 out of 10 people (not old people obviously but grown up people like 25-30 aswell) smoke pot, drink etc. Once I was with a pot master who invited a friend (guess who folks?), his egytpian drug dealer that came here with the fucking boat. I asked him how many ppl were using pot in my city, he said almost everyone.
When I said that the state should violently intervene, I meant by utterly crushing this drug culture which is pure shit.
Which is the opposite of what is happening now, in my country (everyone is for the legalization or don't really care).

I still don't understand, and I'm sorry for that Mageson, how could a negative thing, which only brings other negative things to them and the enviroment they live in, be tolerated. No seriously, to me it's like saying that we should tolerate Islam. Same thing for tobacco, which is the stupidest thing ever. You fatten tobacco industries, you pollute the air and you destroy yourself, but for smokers, I think that's ok.
Alcohol is used as an ingredient in beverages, obviously you shouldn't ban it completely
(Adieu to Wines, Beer, Italian beverages such as Limoncello, Liquors etc)

I would criminalize all drugs simply because the users, at the moment of the consumption, don't care about possible consequences on others.
Example: you get drunk (or you stone yourself to death) and drive. You kill someone in a car accident.
Did you ask yourself about what could happen when you were stoning yourself? No.
See, even if the person didn't kill the old man on the stripes, it could have happened, but you wouldn't have cared because you preferred drinking/smoking.
The thing is that inferiors such as stoners and drunks cannot threathen others' lives of innocents because they have the freedom to be stupid. That's my point. It's not calvinism I think it's common sense.
I'm not saying this with malice, I'm serious.
It's just wrong, it's chaos.
Anyway, the fine doesn't solve anything sadly. They only learn that the next time they'll have to be somewhere else far from cops. Like a virus who gets resistant to anti-biotics.

But again, Nature is and will always be the best judge.

Post Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:09 am
HP Mageson666 wrote:
Pot should be decriminalized. And left to a small fine at the most. Putting people in jail and giving them a criminal record for pot is ridiculous. I grew up in an area were pot was liberally used and even the Cops didn't care. The place didn't come to an end. The pot heads, I stayed away from because they are toxic losers who try and get you into their bad habit. All the pot heads sitting around making up nonsense about pot and why they are magical philosophers for smoking it, is just losers trying to feel good about themselves and their bad habit of which their lives exist upon.

Also people who smoke pot for their anxiety end up getting worse anxiety from pot in the long run.

Pot does have medical properties but its best used by juicing the hemp leaves and taking it in pill form. Smoking it is bad in general the amount of tar you might as well smoke a pack a day. The long term pot heads all look identical in their physical appearance to long term tobacco smokes and drinkers.

That makes sense. It should be up to the people to self regulate for the most part. Criminalizing it isn't much different then threatening children to beat them up and expecting them to internalize good behavior rules. Decriminalization doesn't seem to increase pot addiction related issues according to experiments.
And yeah all the potheads that think they are philosophers well that's very pathetic.
But the issue is also jews pushing pot (and all other bad habbits) on people and especially the youth else I think there would be much less problems.
"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience." - Gaius Julius Caesar
"There is nothing impossible to him who will try." - Alexander the Great
"I'm never less at leisure than when at leisure, or less alone than when alone." - Scipio Africanus

Post Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:46 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5587
The reason people treat the pot the way they do. Even when it can get them thrown in jail is because they morally don't believe its a harmful drug and they have their own free will.

They have a different opinion then yours.

Its not about throwing people in jail its about changing attitudes so their opinion on pot changes. And they don't want to do it. In my experiences the pot heads who turned themselves around did so because they found something important a new ideal to strive for. And that is the key to getting people to change.

We know here that pot is bad for us and we don't use it. That its bad for the soul and spiritual advancement. But that is because we are Spiritual Satanists and our values reflect our life choices.

The way to end the drug culture is to create Spiritual Culture.


NaziDragon666 wrote:
[
In Italy it is decriminalized, meaning no jail, only an administrative penalty, either a fine or they take your driving license, for example.
Was it (or is it still) a minority, smoking marjuana, where you lived? Was it some rural place? Because where I live (idk about other places, maybe less I hope), 8-9 out of 10 people (not old people obviously but grown up people like 25-30 aswell) smoke pot, drink etc. Once I was with a pot master who invited a friend (guess who folks?), his egytpian drug dealer that came here with the fucking boat. I asked him how many ppl were using pot in my city, he said almost everyone.
When I said that the state should violently intervene, I meant by utterly crushing this drug culture which is pure shit.
Which is the opposite of what is happening now, in my country (everyone is for the legalization or don't really care).

I still don't understand, and I'm sorry for that Mageson, how could a negative thing, which only brings other negative things to them and the enviroment they live in, be tolerated. No seriously, to me it's like saying that we should tolerate Islam. Same thing for tobacco, which is the stupidest thing ever. You fatten tobacco industries, you pollute the air and you destroy yourself, but for smokers, I think that's ok.
Alcohol is used as an ingredient in beverages, obviously you shouldn't ban it completely
(Adieu to Wines, Beer, Italian beverages such as Limoncello, Liquors etc)

I would criminalize all drugs simply because the users, at the moment of the consumption, don't care about possible consequences on others.
Example: you get drunk (or you stone yourself to death) and drive. You kill someone in a car accident.
Did you ask yourself about what could happen when you were stoning yourself? No.
See, even if the person didn't kill the old man on the stripes, it could have happened, but you wouldn't have cared because you preferred drinking/smoking.
The thing is that inferiors such as stoners and drunks cannot threathen others' lives of innocents because they have the freedom to be stupid. That's my point. It's not calvinism I think it's common sense.
I'm not saying this with malice, I'm serious.
It's just wrong, it's chaos.
Anyway, the fine doesn't solve anything sadly. They only learn that the next time they'll have to be somewhere else far from cops. Like a virus who gets resistant to anti-biotics.

But again, Nature is and will always be the best judge.

Post Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:49 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5587
Ditchweed Dale, from Slothz Tales might have been based on several real life obnoxious pot heads that a certain forum posting Slothz, knew back in the day.

DecipimurSpecieRecti wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:
Pot should be decriminalized. And left to a small fine at the most. Putting people in jail and giving them a criminal record for pot is ridiculous. I grew up in an area were pot was liberally used and even the Cops didn't care. The place didn't come to an end. The pot heads, I stayed away from because they are toxic losers who try and get you into their bad habit. All the pot heads sitting around making up nonsense about pot and why they are magical philosophers for smoking it, is just losers trying to feel good about themselves and their bad habit of which their lives exist upon.

Also people who smoke pot for their anxiety end up getting worse anxiety from pot in the long run.

Pot does have medical properties but its best used by juicing the hemp leaves and taking it in pill form. Smoking it is bad in general the amount of tar you might as well smoke a pack a day. The long term pot heads all look identical in their physical appearance to long term tobacco smokes and drinkers.

That makes sense. It should be up to the people to self regulate for the most part. Criminalizing it isn't much different then threatening children to beat them up and expecting them to internalize good behavior rules. Decriminalization doesn't seem to increase pot addiction related issues according to experiments.
And yeah all the potheads that think they are philosophers well that's very pathetic.
But the issue is also jews pushing pot (and all other bad habbits) on people and especially the youth else I think there would be much less problems.

Post Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:57 am

Posts: 1246
I think degenerate cultures like that are based on a lack of knowledge. Jew would have guessed. It's easy a spiritual culture is a win and a pot head culture is a loss. Same goes with any drug.
One must focus on the Gods when not destroying the enemy

Post Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:38 pm

Posts: 1246
I notice there is always better looking gentiles out there than crypto jews even. Sometimes you just have to be patient and you will find them.
One must focus on the Gods when not destroying the enemy

Post Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:12 pm

Posts: 1246
I think the marijuana culture we see today was once a Gentile good thing. It was a spin off of the alternative health movement that grew after the 2nd War. Like kikes do with EVERY good Gentile organization, they infiltrate it push it to extremes, destroy it. Hey, you can just let the people involved in this marijuana culture know that the jews fucked up what a healthy marijuana culture is about and they will take a second look because the jews have a stinky reputation. This is something best done online. I've advised this in another post. Many organizations will and are infiltrated by the jews and new ones are scouted for on a daily basis, because that is what the jew is best at. Destroying. Just reverse engineer their tactic/mental outlook. Educate the infiltrated organizations on the original and the phony jew version.
One must focus on the Gods when not destroying the enemy

Post Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:24 pm

Posts: 1246
Regarding my above post if you are in a situation where you feel physically attracted to the jew always remember that the emotions are temporary and by being patient you will not only improve all aspects of your life but eventually find a mate that is not only prettier, but your Aryan sister.
One must focus on the Gods when not destroying the enemy

Post Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:35 pm
HP Mageson666 wrote:
The reason people treat the pot the way they do. Even when it can get them thrown in jail is because they morally don't believe its a harmful drug and they have their own free will.

They have a different opinion then yours.


When I was not SS I visited Amsterdam I didn't use any pot or go to a red light district. I remember the weather was shit (cold+rainy) which made the boat tour less good. Like Coastal England type of weather. But I digress. I didn't believe pot was harmful for a once a time usage but paying for a temporary artificial pleasure is not my thing. It sounds.. lame I guess ? I was never into smoking or drinking either.. Nietzsche is a boss by the way and I drink milk everyday haha.
If people are potheads that's eskapism which is sad else I frankly don't care if they use pot. It's not harming me and I think it would never get out of control in a smart population. I am interested in the education and neuroplasticity side of the thing but that's pretty much it.
"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience." - Gaius Julius Caesar
"There is nothing impossible to him who will try." - Alexander the Great
"I'm never less at leisure than when at leisure, or less alone than when alone." - Scipio Africanus

Post Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:27 pm

Posts: 1246
Find out the person's ancestry and wallah. I remember one person asking if the person is American. They respond yes. they ask if they are Italian American and they must answer with their racial make up and they will say I'm Jewish american. Something like that don't quote me. Any one have any tactics to out crypto jews? The merging consciousness and Streicher's How to Identify the Jew are the easiest ways. Most of the good looking ones (which makes them look white) WILL have the bow legs and flat feet.
One must focus on the Gods when not destroying the enemy

Post Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:25 am
I know this question is not much of a keen one because the answer seems apparent to me with all the extensive informations
shared by Commander Cobra & HPMageson's experiences although I will still ask it anyway. :oops:

Even someone who only has let's say a grandparent with jewish descent(1/4), will never have any hope of bettering themselves
& the world in a genuine way by praticing spiritual exercises. And if so, this ''betterment'' would only be make-believe-good
but in fact it would inevitably contribute in one way or an other to further accomplish the enemy agenda. Is it so :?:
HAIL SATAN
Hail at the beautiful Gods and Godesses of Hell
Hail the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL!

Post Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:43 pm

Posts: 167
Oi Mageslothz :), i wanted to recognise that my toxic behaviour was actually annyoing, I apologize. My stance was subjective, not really because I'm a negative person, but because of the environment I live in. I get easily shaped by the negative vibe of my town, which is bad, hence the rant lol. I'm very sensible to such things, ugly things. (And trust me, it's like very bad)
But the objective core of my messages was like HC's sermon, on his lines:
topic20184.html
So your correct, HC is correct and I'm correct, in my frustration towards my city lol (which I admit, I was projecting onto everything).
I'm against potards because they're against facts, which are also my opinions. When your opinions are facts, your beliefs are unshakeable, nothing can go against scientific facts. If marjuana/smoking/whatever is bad, it's bad period. You don't have to need a spiritual explanation.
And I know that the spiritual power is the key to get off these drugs, but still... when I wasn't a SS I would have never smoked anything. Ever. It about common sense I think. And again I know that people are autodestructive and depressed thanks to kikes, but still...
Nothing excuses you fot being stupid. It's also up to you and your resposibility, fault can't always be of others.


Return to JoyofSatan666