Board index JoyofSatan666 Reverse Torah Rituals For the Next Days [A break]

Reverse Torah Rituals For the Next Days [A break]

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1737
Location: America
Greetings to all our People and Satanic Comrades.

There is something in the work for the next days. As such, give us days for a new notice. The new notice will be in the upcoming days, and soon.

The next days can be spent for everyone to get up their energies, as we will hit hard very soon. We have been doing cycles relentlessly. The next few days can be used to get your energies up, relax, and fortify defenses.

For those who want to do rituals regardless, you can do the 72, 42, and Communications as these are the central rituals we must not stop. Others we can get to other times and re-fortify them as they are already set.

However you can actually take some time to relax and revamp energies now for stronger strikes later.

Take some time to regenerate your energies everyone. We have been doing great.

In the next days we will get some very powerful things out. Please check regularly.

Hail Our Satanic Warriors and Comrades!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:23 pm

Posts: 50
At ease troops
:)

Post Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:03 pm

Posts: 2851
Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

Or the Israel RTR to reap the work of the other days.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
For those who want to do rituals regardless, you can do the 72, 42, and Communications as these are the central rituals we must not stop. Others we can get to other times and re-fortify them as they are already set.

Post Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:17 pm

Posts: 52
We've already made some headway in a lot of areas with this cycle. On top of the media falling apart, the German government is now asking Angela Merkel to resign
"At faintest whim they would impale the sun
And thus the sheep in me became the wolf in man
I am the fly that flew forth from the ark
My thoughts like insects
Whoring wounds divine
Been bored with cosmos my dear old foe
This universe has never been enough
Compelled to liberate the spring ov life
When the levee breaks gush forth o’ stream ov ice"

Post Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:14 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1737
Location: America
Egon wrote:
Or the Israel RTR to reap the work of the other days.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
For those who want to do rituals regardless, you can do the 72, 42, and Communications as these are the central rituals we must not stop. Others we can get to other times and re-fortify them as they are already set.


True, for those who need downtime (Because let's not lie, everyone does), you can just do the Curse Israel RTR and just sit on your benefits for a while.

However for those in serious need, just put it down for a while. We have labored for months on a daily basis and as stated we will begin another cycle.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:36 pm

Posts: 8
HP, is over doing RTR's a bad thing? i mean, let's say we do all three RTR's you mentioned with full power and focus, is that a bad thing? is rest a necessity or a choice?
I personally feel like we should NOT rest, and we should always fight no matter what. But i'm not sure if my philosophy is good or bad, what's your opinion?

Thanks in advance.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Post Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:46 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1737
Location: America
Coraxo wrote:
HP, is over doing RTR's a bad thing? i mean, let's say we do all three RTR's you mentioned with full power and focus, is that a bad thing? is rest a necessity or a choice?
I personally feel like we should NOT rest, and we should always fight no matter what. But i'm not sure if my philosophy is good or bad, what's your opinion?

Thanks in advance.

HAIL SATAN!!!!


It is not a bad thing, but rest is necessary. For general rules, we need to settle. It will only be a few days, so take this time now if that makes sense...So we can make use of these later.

How good is for a soldier to go sleepless for weeks in battle where he can't even aim...We have already done relentless warfare for months. A couple of days will not be bad to fortify.

Tireless warfare and labor doesn't mean to go to literal collapse. I mean you can't even labor in reality if you do this. If you got towards collapse, you're essentially making yourself 100% useless and 100% incapable for doing any damage, permanently. With everything in life this is a rule...

This time is also good should also give foot for people to reconsider immediately if they are not doing the schedules. To wake up from being a serf and actually participate in freeing ourselves and the world.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:54 pm

Posts: 2
Really. The ritual went straight to the point ... in Brazil the situation is chaotic but was condemned Former more corrupt president in Brazil history 9 Years in jail
The famous lula

Hail Satan forever

Post Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:45 am

Posts: 24
Location: UK - Scotland
I never raise my energies before reading the RTR's. It's my understanding that just reading the words empowers them. In my mind I picture a scene from one of those Indiana Jones films. Where the guy starts reading some ancient inscription carved into the rock wall. And as he reads them they become empowered and start lighting up in flames as he reads them. So is it okay to not be in so very focused or meditative a state but just to read them. I find the RTR's very easy to do because I just read them off. The only problem I come across is because I tend to do so many rounds my throat dries and my voice on the rare occasion gets a little hoarse. So is my just reading them out fine. Because it's been no effort at all for me to easily just read them out

Post Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5590
Our RTR's make jews do this....

Image


Do these Jews deserve a day off from our RTR's......

Image

Post Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:06 am

Posts: 184
Im always exited when you say that "there is something big coming up in these few days" and that "so give us time to work on it" and anything like that. Its always *SOO* exiting to see what "big" comes up! And we have had already sawn big wakes up in the world, and we get rapidly new RTRs in our arsenal and better "tactics" (schedules) to defeat the Enemy.
Fear is an illusion.

Post Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:17 am

Posts: 184
Btw. How many new RTRs will we need to do? Like how many RTRs would there be so that we could reverse all their curses? Biggest from the Bible, Koran and the Torah?
Fear is an illusion.

Post Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:00 am

Posts: 1262
Location: Satan's Earth

I think a few days off is great for newer people, especially as these past few weeks have been more demanding with the long DA RTR. For those of us who have been doing RTRs for a few years though can probably do at least one a day during this time off, only if they feel up to it though. All depends on everyone's individual situation. If anyone ever needs a break, take it, and be more charged up for the nest days :)
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html


I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html


Posts: 7
Truth be told İ really needed a little break. Waking up and knowing i have an entire day to just rejuvenate iş an awesome feeling and it makes me feel like i can do so much more in our upcoming cycle. HOWEVER i also have to agree with what Lydia and HP said and 1 rtr takes barely 15 minutes. Tbh doing a minimal ritual makes me feel much better then doing none but önce again we need to respect each others decisions on how we choose to spend our Free time


Posts: 184
CrimsonTalon18 wrote:
Truth be told İ really needed a little break. Waking up and knowing i have an entire day to just rejuvenate iş an awesome feeling and it makes me feel like i can do so much more in our upcoming cycle. HOWEVER i also have to agree with what Lydia and HP said and 1 rtr takes barely 15 minutes. Tbh doing a minimal ritual makes me feel much better then doing none but önce again we need to respect each others decisions on how we choose to spend our Free time




Its not really "free time" its more of a "responsibility"
Fear is an illusion.


Posts: 184
I saw the number 666 yesterday 15.7 and thought that, why? Then i realized just now (it was still 666 on Commanders 1st video views when i checked it last time), that i was thinking the "very powerful things" that the ministry is sharing to us.(propably new RTR(s)! And the thing is, that, i dont know if it was a "yes" to it, but i was thinking that could the war end soon, since were getting only stronger and stronger. And i *really* couldnt see, since were growing *THIS* fast and more powerful, that the war would end in 2024, when the age of Aquarius starts, which some of you guys have been saying down the years. I think, that with this rate, we could win this war in 2-5 years! Lets make it happen Commrades! SIEG HEIL!!
Fear is an illusion.


Posts: 1266
you should focus on the jews when doing ANY spiritual warfare against them. it helps generate destructive power against them
One must focus on the Gods when not destroying the enemy


Posts: 43
Location: Canada
"We've already made some headway in a lot of areas with this cycle. On top of the media falling apart, the German government is now asking Angela Merkel to resign"

I also just came across this, the post date is sun july 16 so its really fresh...headline is "Germany Demands Immediate Prosecution Of Obama"

http://www.consnation.com/2017/07/germa ... ion-obama/

it looks like it might be an Xian publication but if this is true...it would be nice to see Obama taken down and all the work he's done to fuck up America overturned. More truth surfacing.

Hail Satan!


Posts: 1266
Artanis wrote:
CrimsonTalon18 wrote:
Truth be told İ really needed a little break. Waking up and knowing i have an entire day to just rejuvenate iş an awesome feeling and it makes me feel like i can do so much more in our upcoming cycle. HOWEVER i also have to agree with what Lydia and HP said and 1 rtr takes barely 15 minutes. Tbh doing a minimal ritual makes me feel much better then doing none but önce again we need to respect each others decisions on how we choose to spend our Free time




Its not really "free time" its more of a "responsibility"


Most only take 10 minutes. Always remember to focus on the jewish race and meditate for 5 minutes on the success of the RTR, afterwards.
One must focus on the Gods when not destroying the enemy


Posts: 184
zolaluckystar wrote:
"We've already made some headway in a lot of areas with this cycle. On top of the media falling apart, the German government is now asking Angela Merkel to resign"

I also just came across this, the post date is sun july 16 so its really fresh...headline is "Germany Demands Immediate Prosecution Of Obama"

http://www.consnation.com/2017/07/germa ... ion-obama/

it looks like it might be an Xian publication but if this is true...it would be nice to see Obama taken down and all the work he's done to fuck up America overturned. More truth surfacing.

Hail Satan!




And when we get our new "RTRs" (the "very powerful things" that are coming up) it will get only better for Us, and worser for our Enemy. I just dont get that why does the RTR when done in the first day-week make an result. Like the DA RTR for example. :|
Fear is an illusion.


Posts: 43
Location: Canada
Artanis, while I'm no expert its my understanding that our energies into RTR's are like a big pool of energy that Satan can draw from and direct. So when we start a new one, maybe the force of all of the RTR's that we did into this pool that came before comes into play to direct the newest one, making it hit hard?


Posts: 184
zolaluckystar wrote:
Artanis, while I'm no expert its my understanding that our energies into RTR's are like a big pool of energy that Satan can draw from and direct. So when we start a new one, maybe the force of all of the RTR's that we did into this pool that came before comes into play to direct the newest one, making it hit hard?




So like. If we do like 15 days of some schedule, and then do another one, it hits more harder than the last one? Does it count for *all* the schedules? Like even after the Yom Kippur? If it does, and we are already giving the Enemy a serious brakedown with our newest RTRs and schedules, then *THINK* whats the damage meter year from now on! Think what kinds of changes there have been made. No mainstream media, because they are losing even now and hard. So do we destroy the Enemy with our schedules then? Because they pack and pack and pack the energies we vibrate to them and then it all is directed to where it is needed the most by Satan. Think about if all this goes like planned. We are seelng results now of the mainstream media losing and if this is true what Zolaluckystar told, then it wont be but a year and the media is gone.
Fear is an illusion.


Return to JoyofSatan666