Board index JoyofSatan666 Who Screwed Western Civilization? (Lauren Southern)

Who Screwed Western Civilization? (Lauren Southern)

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnSBUSymIFk

-----------------------------------------------------------

This is a excellent documentary for showing what is going on. And the Jewish control on the fake right.

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

The first 10 minutes is a Try Not to Cringe or Grim Challenge, Jew edition.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

How can anyone take Gavin, seriously? He is a self hating loser, drunk and probably drug addict who shoves thing up his ass on live TV for attention while screaming about "Nazi's". I think when he says Nazi he really just means Dad. He probably has some serious anger issues at his parents to act like an angry 15 year old, his whole life.

Jews need to be kept on reservations like the genius who created reservations for indians.
One must focus on the Gods when not destroying the enemy

(Lauren Southern) or (((Lauren Southern))) lol , couldn't help myself

:lol:

Location: The most disgusting place in the Midwest but it's not Detroit
(((Rebel Media))) is in the same category as (((Firestarter Media))). Just replace (((Sinead McCarthy))) with (((Lauren Southern))) although with slightly less radical views
How did you know? It's what I've always wanted
Can never have too many of these...
Will you quit kicking me under the table?
I'm trying, will somebody make her shut up about it?
Can we settle down please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJJ8hWDXWGs

Does the Alt-Lite or Alt right accept Jews so openly and contradictory to the principles of NS because they believe the Jews are inferior in power? I think this is the common conception held by most non-Satanists of the Alt-right. Hitler warned against this in Mein Kampf. The Jews don't use outright warfare, they subvert and infiltrate and weaken through mind programming, subliminal's, witchcraft in general. I think non-Satanists know this and brush it off. Unfortunately for them this type of thinking has been the death of billions and by the same enemies they disregard as being weak and by similar doctrines. History shows us how the Jews have used the same tactic just with different flavors successfully over two millennia.

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Why do people like "Southern" get so much attention? Oh wait.

Because jews promote them to throw all responsibilities to Muslims while protecting the jews, and because they do possess a vagina.

Lo and Behold the Awakener. It was MUSLIMS all along! Yes. How the fuck did I miss that. I thought it was the jews behind the so called 'Muslims' and that they even created ISIS. Level two is to also state the jews are completely innocent, which thankfully all of these awakeners helped me understand.

Worship Lauren's man-booty everyone, and go to church to pray to Rabbayenu Yeshua to ward off these evil invaders, for the jews are also innocent. Worshiping Lauren for her pastel makeup "looks" is a sin Rabbi Rabbayenu Yeshua Jewsus Christ will overlook, simply because, it protects his beloved jewish race for extinction...WTF
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DcA1TtaP_c

NaziMan12 wrote:
Jews need to be kept on reservations like the genius who created reservations for indians.

Are you speaking of caste system in india? It isn't great tbh because as per caste system there are cases of same caste but different race and they wont mind racemixing in that case. If you are speaking of jewish over representation in universities and white collar jobs then it would make sense.
Brdredr wrote:
(((Rebel Media))) is in the same category as (((Firestarter Media))). Just replace (((Sinead McCarthy))) with (((Lauren Southern))) although with slightly less radical views

Sinhead just rants. She never has any solution for the problem she rants. She is just putting her believers in stress. She is JewDical.

Egon wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

LOL
Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!
Hail Azazel!!!!
Hail Belzebub!!!!
666/88

shubhamrane666 wrote:
NaziMan12 wrote:

Are you speaking of caste system in india? It isn't great tbh because as per caste system there are cases of same caste but different race and they wont mind racemixing in that case. If you are speaking of jewish over representation in universities and white collar jobs then it would make sense.
Brdredr wrote:

Sinhead just rants. She never has any solution for the problem she rants. She is just putting her believers in stress. She is JewDical.

Egon wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

LOL

Native American indian reservations is what i was referring to.

No , he means the native American Indians

The Indian caste system is trash , it's not based in race , it's not a meritocracy , it's just an excuse for a fake aristocracy to maintain their unearned privilege , It wasn't like that in the ancient times tough

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The caste came into being due to the devastation of the Islamic invasions into the region. It changed Hindu society drastically. Seventy million people were killed by Islam in seven hundred years. It might have been away to try to maintain knowledge of the different Varna's. By keeping the smaller surviving numbers in the caste. The caste system also seemed to be based on ethnic and racial preservation.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Sinead does have a solution, send her all your money because incoherently ranting for an hour or two once every few weeks is such hard work and somehow takes all her time. The new scam is they are now pretending sinead is fired from her job if she even had one. And now needs all your shekels more then ever. Just like Kylee needs all your shekels for the hard and all day long job of cutting and pasting a few articles from other sites he didn't write and then reposting them on his blog. That's hard work to Kylee. He needs time to pray to his rainbow, cosmic Christ.

If you study Jews from Ireland which sinead claims to be from. They literally look like her. She is a jewesses who might have had some cosmetic work done. But the features still show up. This also explains her behaviour and past. And why sinead is always trying to push other jewish agents into the pro-White movement. While attacking sincere White activists like Scott Roberts and others. This is also why she was pushing Flat Earth which is a memetic warfare from the enemy.

The question is how long before sinead up and leaves Kylee for someone with more shekels and fame she can team up with. She has a history of bed hopping in the truther world for this reason.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Southern mentioned twenty percent of her DNA comes from Spain.....On her mothers side. What she is not telling is that is Sephardic DNA. When the Jews were kicked out of Spain many of them went into the Spanish Netherlands. The part of the Netherlands that was ruled by Spain at the time. She is Jewish from her mother side. Which is why her family got out of Holland. Ruhe's parents are also from Holland. You can see his father was a Jew. Which is why he is allowed to hang out in Jewish centers and has all these Jewish friends. He is a Bhu-jew.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

Because jews promote them to throw all responsibilities to Muslims while protecting the jews, and because they do possess a vagina.

Lo and Behold the Awakener. It was MUSLIMS all along! Yes. How the fuck did I miss that. I thought it was the jews behind the so called 'Muslims' and that they even created ISIS. Level two is to also state the jews are completely innocent, which thankfully all of these awakeners helped me understand.

Worship Lauren's man-booty everyone, and go to church to pray to Rabbayenu Yeshua to ward off these evil invaders, for the jews are also innocent. Worshiping Lauren for her pastel makeup "looks" is a sin Rabbi Rabbayenu Yeshua Jewsus Christ will overlook, simply because, it protects his beloved jewish race for extinction...WTF

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The Alt-lite believes in Civic Nationalism for everyone but Israel.

HPMageson, you are a very, very wise man. Thanks for the insight yet again.

If only we could get infiltrators into these Jew circles to find out how they work. Like cryptos if you will....except they are Gentiles. Some of this shit is so hard to wrap your head around. I mean seriously these people are all fucking clowns. It seems comical that some rabbis at the local synagogue are leading these clowns and getting them out there on youtube,...until you realize just how small the Jew circle really is. There is literally a dis-info job opportunity for every Kike out there.

We need to vet and promote the real NS out there in the Jewniverse. If it is the last thing I do so help me Satan I will do it.

God these Jews are pathetic. Weak, pathetic parasites. Once Christianity starts to crumble....the rest will be easy. All of this is so easily decoded and weak and easy to expose more and more every day.

HAIL SATAN!

HP Mageson666 wrote:

https: //www. youtube. com /watch?v=pnSBUSymIFk

This is a excellent documentary for showing what is going on. And the Jewish control on the fake right.

I am overwhelmed. :(
Despite some slow downs the kikes are having lately in their agenda, I do not see any sign of reversion.
It looks to me like the only hope is that "The One" will show up again.

Velotruz wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:

https: //www. youtube. com /watch?v=pnSBUSymIFk

I am overwhelmed. :(
Despite some slow downs the kikes are having lately in their agenda, I do not see any sign of reversion.
It looks to me like the only hope is that "The One" will show up again.

On the ground level many Nazis have reincarnated many years ago. It's only a lack of leadership that is stopping us from complete independence of the jewish domination.

Return to JoyofSatan666