Board index JoyofSatan666 Re: 10/July/17...Something to Know (2)

Re: 10/July/17...Something to Know (2)

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:07 pm
I also want to add here, Satan wanted me to post on this topic, as he let me know, there are a lot of our people who signed up for the military, who are literally begging him to get them out after a short time. Again... Today's military is for the most part, quite different than the military years ago.

What I posted amounted to systematic torture. The sort of thing that the Soviets did to their own psychiatric patients who disagreed with Jewish communism. There is also methods like these in the Russian military as well.

My father was in the Marines during WWII. He would talk about the training at times and how the DIs poured oil on top of water, set it on fire and sent the recruits underneath, after being trained on how to push the water back a certain way to avoid getting burned. This saved lives and had much purpose.

He also told of recruits having to stand at attention with a dripping ice cream bucket on their heads and other things. These sorts of things don't destroy one's mental or physical health. Back in those days, recruits underwent a very difficult training program, but were built up. Some died during basic, but this was not like what is going on today.

Drunken drill instructors, waking up recruits to torture them in the middle of the night and other things mentioned in the article are an entirely different matter and are quite prevalent these days.

In addition, lousy food, and intense sleep deprivation, along with overtraining, do not make for building up one's body or for any kind of health. The photos of the recruits on the article page speak for themselves. They look terrible.

Below, I'm including some workout tips, as members have asked me over the years:

As for getting into shape, most military exercises are done with your own body weight. I trained at home for a number of years and got even better results than in the gym. I loved doing both, though.

I was exceptionally strong for a woman, stronger than a lot of men. I always made a point of getting enough rest and I never trained any part of my body that was sore. I always made sure I was healed up 100% before training real hard again.

When you reach a certain level in training, you have to train harder, say one body part per day, like arms day, back day, legs day, etc.

Distance running should be done either every day or at least 3 days a week. Yes, the running track and/or treadmill in the gym is a huge help. So is a pool for swimming laps. No, home training doesn't have everything, but you can still do a lot, especially if you purchase a door jamb pull up bar. I had one in my hallway and every single time I walked under it, I would do pull ups.

If you want to add difficulty, start a pull up (Arms completely straight! Bent arms and you only cheat yourself), and pull slowly to a 120 angle and hold for 10-30 seconds, then do the same at 90 degrees, then at the top again and then do it coming down.

The same can be done with pushups, holding halfway up and down.

If you can get some real heavy chairs or put weights in the seats of the chairs, these can be used for dips.

Martial Arts horse position strengthens legs. Most libraries have books on Martial Arts. Practicing certain kicks and solo moves, all one needs is consistent repetition. Of course, lacking a practice partner can be a problem at home, but again, much can be accomplished any way.

I used to train by the 10,000 rule. Take a movement, say a side kick and do 4 sets of 25 = 100 for one day. Do this every day until you reach 10,000. Everyone who trains should keep a training diary. It is essential.

Gymnast Nadia Comanici did walkovers on the balance beam 10,000+ times.

A heavy bag, if possible is an excellent addition to home training. Different punches, boxer's workout for upper body endurance/aerobics.

One of the very best for a home workout is:
https://www.amazon.com/Navy-Seal-Workou ... 0809229021

It appears to be deceptively easy, but try doing it. The abdominal section put a six-pack on me in my late 30's after having three kids, and a hernia from the last pregnancy.

Now, here are some videos for a home workout, focusing on abs and core strength:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1RwgqYQpWp8

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K7EyZ9h4NXoCA

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hlQGQHsl1CA

These are shown in fast motion, but should be done slowly. If you are new, start out with 10 reps each and ALWAYS keep your back rounded and shoulders off the floor when doing kicks, leg flutters, etc for abs:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ8rPFtBVBc

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G9WYd3PXxCA

I've trained both with gymnastics exercises and heavy weight training. IMO, one should be able to handle one's body weight and establish control as well as lift weights. Weight lifting will not accomplish handling one's body weight. And on the other hand, being able to master one's body weight will result in being able to lift extremely heavy in the gym.

I remember a fitness instructor who was built like an action figure. He would always be on the pull down machine trying to get the strength to do a pull up. He never got anywhere.

Pull ups require a lot of abdominal strength. Once you master pull ups and dips, then, if you want to and have access to a gym, use a dipping belt and string several 5 lb plates, say 10 and do pull ups and dips with these, stripping the weight, one at a time after each set. Do be very careful of doing pull ups without any weights after doing these. I hit my throat real hard on the bar as I was used to the extra weights. Always go slow.

The same can be done with dips.

AND DON'T USE SISSY STRAPS!!

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.org

Post Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:06 pm

The free college is nice, but it has to be understood that you become a rent a goy basically.

I was in the military for a stint. You're right the military nowadays is not what I necessarily imagined. The military nowadays is a testing ground for liberal doctrines.

Post Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:17 am

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:

Oh thanks, I was wondering if I should get a pair for my deadlift or not : )))

Post Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:14 am

Satan wanted me to post on this topic, as he let me know, there are a lot of our people who signed up for the military, who are literally begging him to get them out after a short time.

We have a lot of SS who want to join the military. I will link these 2 posts of yours, to anyone who emails me about it (relating to astro orders) in the future.
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html

Post Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:30 am
Yeeeeah I don't know what other job then military I can really get with my lack of college degree.. Especially since I can't imagine wearing a suit. Sounds very horrible to me.
At the same time I'm not very enthusiastic towards "getting a job" anyway, if only I knew about business and be self employed or create a start up or something. My parents never thought me anything apart from the ill adviced "try to get a safe job". I hate the idea of working a boring job in a fast food or whatever...
I have some business ideas but I don't dare start things up.
"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience." - Gaius Julius Caesar
"There is nothing impossible to him who will try." - Alexander the Great
"I'm never less at leisure than when at leisure, or less alone than when alone." - Scipio Africanus

Post Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:27 am

Location: The most disgusting place in the Midwest but it's not Detroit
Lydia wrote:
Satan wanted me to post on this topic, as he let me know, there are a lot of our people who signed up for the military, who are literally begging him to get them out after a short time.

We have a lot of SS who want to join the military. I will link these 2 posts of yours, to anyone who emails me about it (relating to astro orders) in the future.

Like myself....I think I just changed my mind lol I always believed that might is right and it's all about survival of the fittest, therefore I have to suffer hardships in order to get anywhere on the evolutionary scale. Physically speaking...
How did you know? It's what I've always wanted
Can never have too many of these...
Will you quit kicking me under the table?
I'm trying, will somebody make her shut up about it?
Can we settle down please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJJ8hWDXWGs

Post Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:05 am

HP when you have the time could you give a little advice on using the runes in order to build up? İ am of the 3rd sex and İ never had a father figüre in my life and İm having great difficulty keeping myself desciplined when it comes to physical training. it wasnt until i met JoS that i learned you needed more muscle mass in order to raise and handle larger amouths of energy and İ want to be able to do the absulete maximum damage with my RTR so the generations so come will never have to go throught what we experianced.

HAİL SATAN

Post Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:03 am

DecipimurSpecieRecti wrote:
Yeeeeah I don't know what other job then military I can really get with my lack of college degree.. Especially since I can't imagine wearing a suit. Sounds very horrible to me.
At the same time I'm not very enthusiastic towards "getting a job" anyway, if only I knew about business and be self employed or create a start up or something. My parents never thought me anything apart from the ill adviced "try to get a safe job". I hate the idea of working a boring job in a fast food or whatever...
There are so many resources on this, if you take 1 good year and something like 1 hour a day of dedicating yourself to studying you will for sure know how to do it.
Or look at your chart, there is for sure domething ur good at
Namasatan

Post Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:21 am

It's almost as if... you were reading my mind.
Sourd an chiehl
Verily blessed are those that are enwrapped in the realization of leaving the path of total destruction; taking the path of creation... The Satanic warrior despises comfort in the limited, yearns for the infinite, beyond all that is limited and becomes the truly defined limitless.

Keep doing Reverse Torah Rituals!
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html
post68097.html#p68097

Post Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:22 am

Certificates, apprenticeships, entry-level training, vocational school, classes, there is tons of other ways to get a job without a degree that's relatively high paying.
Also business is all about taking risks, if you want to be on the safe side its best to take classes on that, attend seminars/lectures, or read a book. Other then that, when you take that business loan from your local bank, best to be prepared.
This too, shall pass.
Just keep that in mind when your facing unwanting temptations.

Post Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:47 pm

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

Post Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:45 pm

Keep searching. You will find your path. Don't give in. I too hate dress clothes. They are completely meaningless, uncomfortable, unnecessary, and arbitrary imho. I've worked jobs that required them just as some show of status and order, but they don't fit the requirements and we stupidly ended up destroying fancy clothes during hard work just to look "fabulous".

I too want to start a business and if I can get away with it I'd just wear whatever I want. Maybe there will be times I have to wear them and play the game but I hope not.

I have some formal education and personal study that might help on this topic. You can always bounce ideas off me if you wish. I suggest for sure getting lydia or cobra to look at your chart as well to see if it would be right for you, or what kind to start.

Unrelated, I will for sure add body weight exercises and all that are mentioned to my general routine of yoga/lifting weights/cardio.

Ive worked my ass off and with that came some injuries. I have one hand that has some problems with in 2 locations. The wrist and further into the hand. Sissy straps would help me, but I don't usually do the exercises that would require them like clean and jerk because of an old shoulder injury. I have worked around this with isolated exercises.

BUT some days I can't even put body weight on this hand. Some days I find myself almost doing tripod moves in hatha yoga. Some days it's no issue. I need to just give it a months rest of no hard use but I cannot do that because of my job.

In years I will grow power and totally heal this but what can be done in the interim?

Post Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:23 pm

If I might add something, HP Maxine, suspension training is very appealing in my opinion. If someone can afford rings and/or trx, I highly recommend them, as they make physical training all the more fun. Also plyometrics (jumping) and isometrics are a good way to train strength, in my opinion.

Thank you for the videos and book you posted. I was just looking for a new routine for my abs/core, and you pull this out. Really, thanks.

Brdredr wrote:
Like myself....I think I just changed my mind lol I always believed that might is right and it's all about survival of the fittest, therefore I have to suffer hardships in order to get anywhere on the evolutionary scale. Physically speaking...

Well, not all countries are like that. US, Israel, Islamic countries and Russia surely are and probably also GB, but other countries? I think it needs to be researched. Best things in my opinion is to set up interviews with people who've just finish short-term service. For example, in Italy citizens can apply for 1 year voluntary service. If they want to continue, during this year they will have to apply for another competition to serve another 4 years. If you aren't doing military service, you can't apply for this 4-year service, called VFP4. That's because it is an internal competition, not open to lame civilians. Then and only toward the end of this 4-years period you can apply for permanent service. It's not like this in the US, it's not like this in Ireland. As you can see, every country has its own way of doing things. Recruiters, as far as I know, are only in the US and in GB.

Unfortunately, not all countries allow foreigners to serve in their army.
For US, you need a green card. In Ireland you need to be either an EU citizen or from Iceland, Norway or Switzerland. GB allows people from the Commonwealth and former colonies to serve. Other European countries need you to be a refugee or a resident for some years before you can join. Australia only recruits people with prior military experience, New Zealand will allow people if they are already serving in another Army and satisfy certain criteria of theirs.
Triumphus albae gentis suprema lex esto.

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger.

I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want.

HEIL SATAN!
HEIL AZAZEL!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
SIEG HEIL!

Post Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:40 pm

AscendingSun wrote:

Oh thanks, I was wondering if I should get a pair for my deadlift or not : )))

I don't do deadlifts anymore, but I used to. In my opinion, this is a silver rule, not a golden rule. When you put enough weight on the barbell, your hands will give out after a few reps. You can also dislocate your fingers. That's just how it is. You can train your grip strength but not your fingers as they don't contain muscles. This means they can only withstand so much. Straps can also be handy if you want to build endurance and not drop the bar like a caveman after each rep and disturb everyone else with the noise :evil: . Ok, enough ranting. But keep in mind there are rarely any rules that apply universally to everyone when it comes to physical training. So be careful.

Post Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:45 pm

HeilOdin666 wrote:
I too hate dress clothes. They are completely meaningless, uncomfortable, unnecessary, and arbitrary imho. I've worked jobs that required them just as some show of status and order, but they don't fit the requirements and we stupidly ended up destroying fancy clothes during hard work just to look "fabulous".

I too want to start a business and if I can get away with it I'd just wear whatever I want. Maybe there will be times I have to wear them and play the game but I hope not.

You hate them because you're not accustomed to wearing them. Certainly wearing t-shirts (aka undershirts, since that's all they are) and jeans is no appropriate way for working. It would be only proper for hanging around the house. I wish most other men still had some sense of style like had during the rococo (late 18th century), but alas this is not a reality today. I hope you do have some sense of style anyway. I can't respect a person who wears t-shirts and jeans all the time and same goes for wearing only neutral colours, although the latter is certainly more respectable than the former.

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger.

HEIL SATAN!
HEIL AZAZEL!
HEIL HITLER!
SIEG HEIL!

Post Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:12 am

Brdredr wrote:
Lydia wrote:

If Might was Right Satan and the gods would have killed all the jews a long time ago. Not exactly sure what you are referencing here but I think this type of training is good only in attack. It's used to make the mind complete the objective no matter what. The repercussions and side effects of it are what is stupid most likely. Do you guys think the Gods train like this?
One must focus on the Gods when not destroying the enemy

Post Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:20 am

Brdredr wrote:
Lydia wrote:

this article is about might making right topic18323.html

Post Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:46 am
Stormblood wrote:
HeilOdin666 wrote:
I too hate dress clothes. They are completely meaningless, uncomfortable, unnecessary, and arbitrary imho. I've worked jobs that required them just as some show of status and order, but they don't fit the requirements and we stupidly ended up destroying fancy clothes during hard work just to look "fabulous".

You hate them because you're not accustomed to wearing them. Certainly wearing t-shirts (aka undershirts, since that's all they are) and jeans is no appropriate way for working. It would be only proper for hanging around the house. I wish most other men still had some sense of style like had during the rococo (late 18th century), but alas this is not a reality today. I hope you do have some sense of style anyway. I can't respect a person who wears t-shirts and jeans all the time and same goes for wearing only neutral colors, although the latter is certainly more respectable than the former.

So you are entitled to choose what is appropriate for others to wear ? And to decide who has a sense of style or not ?
Maybe we don't want to get accustomed ? The tie is the representation of the sheep civilized man, to literally wear something completely useless whose whole purpose is to tie your neck. Why not weak a dog collar while you are at it ? The suit is not suited for running, fighting or doing any manual activity. It's only for showing off or siting at a desk.
And if you are wearing muy rococo clothing yourself I will think you look like a clown penguin not that you have a sense of style.
Tshirts are not undershirts they are works of art. Yeah most art works are also shieet today that doesn't make art itself shieet.
There is no such thing as "neutral color" all colors make a statement.
Somebody really had to get you of your high horses.
"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience." - Gaius Julius Caesar
"There is nothing impossible to him who will try." - Alexander the Great
"I'm never less at leisure than when at leisure, or less alone than when alone." - Scipio Africanus

Post Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:10 pm

P.E. or Physical Education. Was the most stupid thing ever. We never did much on the actual subject. First year. Learn to play basketball (who fcking cares) Second/third year. Softball.
And sometimes a lesson with rings or having to jump over those horse thingies.
Or they play football. Or hockey too once or twice. I didnt mind the latter though.

But seriously what does that have to do with PHYSICAL EDUCATION???

I can understand the bleep test to some extend. That you have to run across till you feel like you cant get anough air at all anyway.

I used to be afraid of pe. Not anymore later but its just people so damn criticizing. Kids show off doing handstands and stuff things you never even leaent once in pe. And the once in a rare occasion less than a year parcour with assignments doesnt really help much either.

Oh and there was a test for a grade we had to do once. Basicly we were told in 2 weeks youre gonna have a test on that and that good luck studying any questions you can ask next lesson if you have to bye bye all.

Also its flippin retarded to get graded for this stuff. They say they grade you to your capabilities but if youre not a star or at least a little decent at some thing youd be given a 3 or 4 for it. (low being bad nr high being good grades).

Post Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:13 pm

When I hear physical education I think about learning about how ones body works. Like how to do push ups properly (to name something) or what muscle does what. Not exactly about playing games all the time. They used to call the same thing gym or gymnastics. Basicly just play stuff. Which seems fine for kids. Not so much for teens.

Post Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:38 pm

Stormblood wrote:
HeilOdin666 wrote:

You hate them because you're not accustomed to wearing them. Certainly wearing t-shirts (aka undershirts, since that's all they are) and jeans is no appropriate way for working. It would be only proper for hanging around the house. I wish most other men still had some sense of style like had during the rococo (late 18th century), but alas this is not a reality today. I hope you do have some sense of style anyway. I can't respect a person who wears t-shirts and jeans all the time and same goes for wearing only neutral colors, although the latter is certainly more respectable than the former.

So you are entitled to choose what is appropriate for others to wear ? And to decide who has a sense of style or not ?
Maybe we don't want to get accustomed ? The tie is the representation of the sheep civilized man, to literally wear something completely useless whose whole purpose is to tie your neck. Why not weak a dog collar while you are at it ? The suit is not suited for running, fighting or doing any manual activity. It's only for showing off or siting at a desk.
And if you are wearing muy rococo clothing yourself I will think you look like a clown penguin not that you have a sense of style.
Tshirts are not undershirts they are works of art. Yeah most art works are also shieet today that doesn't make art itself shieet.

I'm on somewhere in between. I enjoy a good suit or dress shirt and pants. But I don't consider that to make a man. To say that clothes makes the man sounds like Jewish materialism and pushing something as simple as just dressing formal to something extreme like your life depends on it. I used to hang out with guys and girls who believe a guy should always have a "fresh" haircut. And if you don't then you're a loser in their eyes. How backwards is that? There's nothing wrong with trying to look good as well as there's nothing wrong to wear comfy clothes too. People especially those who are without lack balance spiritually and it shows in their physical self. From looking ml and actingml8ke slobs to desperately having everything "fresh". Also the jew influence of taking each to the extreme. There's a time and place for everything. When you saw Hitler or even Rockwell going in public where there are cameras you always saw them in clean dress up clothes. They had to set an example and good representation but I highly doubt that was the biggest thing in their mind. If I go to job interview I'm not going to be in sleeveless shirt and shorts but you bet I will be when I'm about I go grocery shopping for example.:)

Post Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:57 am

Satanic Soldier wrote:

I'm on somewhere in between.
Adding to what Satanic Soldier said (I agree with him), it is also a matter of being professional. Can you imagine going to a cafeteria and the waiters wearing their plain clothes? lol. I wouldn't even know who IS the waiter.
It depends on the job, of course, but in certain jobs it is required to wear specific clothing.

@Decipimur The way you responded feels like a liberal or a feminist, protesting about being "oppressed". :P
I used to be like that, which is why I'm saying this.
No, a suit is not meant for running, doing martial arts and so on. It is meant to be worn only for your work. Just like you wouldn't go to cocktail party with your swimsuit, or your gym clothes.
It's not either black or white.
Build yourself on spiritual concrete and you will never fall.
My Youtube Channel for Animated Meditations

Destruction and Creation are in Your Hands

Post Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:13 am

Stormblood wrote:
HeilOdin666 wrote:

I'm not entitled, but do you think the gods have no sense of style whatsoever and just put on clothes randomly? I highly doubt it. They surely have an innate sense of style and beauty and that comes from a powerful throat chakra. Don't worry, nobody is going to make magickal workings to obliterate your precious t-shirts. They will eventually be forgotten, as mankind raises to greater levels of spirituality and the same will happen to jeans, the choice of the lazy.

A tie is not supposed to make you feel uncomfortable. If it does, it means you can throw your shirt in the trash, because you bought one whose collar is too tight. The right shirt allows for two fingers to safely pass between the collar and your neck, when the top button is fastened. There are a lot of colours and styles for ties. It can be very funny to decide which tie to put on for the occasion. And some goes for bows.

Also, I never said you should wear a suit for everything you do. A suit is for certain occasions and careers. You just don't go from t-shirt and jeans to suits. There's at least two dress codes in between with a multitude of different options. I'm not wearing rococo clothes. We're not in the late eighteenth century anymore. Sorry to disappoint you. No really.

T-shirt were born as undershirts. Just make a research and you'll find out. Neutral colours are those that can be matched with any other colour. White, black, grey, khaki and navy are neutral colours. Take your sweatpants and wear it only for gym and PT.

Careful. Your ignorance is showing and you got heated up for nothing. I suggest a punching bag to calm down. That surely helps when thinking about jews and feminists. You just need common sense, that's all. But you can't really be blamed for this. The Jews have indoctrinated men to think that being interest in clothes is not manly, just like art and literature, but neither of the three is actually yin (or yang for that matter). Let the steam out, pal, and try not to be lazy. Laziness is not SS.

HEIL SATAN!
HEIL AZAZEL!
HEIL HITLER!
SIEG HEIL!

Post Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:04 am

About the dressing thing:

Caring not at all is communist mentality.
Caring too much is capitalist.
Both are materialistic and come from the same source.

Balance and specificity according to the occasion is the key.
It's good to have some appropriate clothes for
all circumstances as whether someone likes it or not it is
a natural tendency of humans to judge according to looks and dressing,
being dressed as smart according to circumstances gives you a ot of points in all ways.

It may sound swallow to persons
which are spiritual, but we should not think only with terms of
'spiritual' but also with the ways of nature, people judge according
to looks, that's a deal, therefore we should take care of our looks for optimal performance
in social relationships accordingly, or not take care of looks and take the according
concequences whichever may be.

Post Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:52 am

I am glad this was mentioned. To know that the way the military is now is disfunctional, helps me out. I was never sure if I was just being weak minded about my time in the Army. I was lucky, and the Gods got me out. I feel it is worth mentioning. At times I feel I went backwards in spiritual progression from being in the military. The amount of stress that can occur from having bad leadership is rediculous. I am having to repair the damage done by all the nonsense.

Post Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:59 am

Don't buy the book. Download it absolutely for free here.

http://libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=13A ... 06247A136C

Post Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:59 am

Post Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:31 am

Jack The GOOD guy wrote:

Don't need the book but dayum I was looking for a similar website thanks haha
Namasatan

Post Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:13 pm

Stormblood you said sit ups and crunches are bad for yoga practitioners? Can you expand on this for the rest of us?

Post Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:04 pm

"do you think the gods have no sense of style whatsoever and just put on clothes randomly? I highly doubt it. They surely have an innate sense of style and beauty and that comes from a powerful throat chakra."

On New Years Eve last year I was spending it with another SS and my GD's both paid us a visit (not at the same time). One of them, Andras was wearing (coincidentally Stormblood) 18th century rococco gold embroidered waistcoat, white shirt, jabot, lace at the cuffs, pants that ended at the knees, stockings, dress shoes, gold silk embroidered surcoat, long hair pulled back in a ponytail. He looked drop dead handsome, all formally attired in the elegance and style of a byegone age (after all, He lived through that time too, He obviously liked the fashion for men then - which I also do). He did not in ANY way look like a "clown penguin" LOL

Speaking as a woman, I feel there is nothing sexier than a man who knows how to dress himself with class and taste. It's VERY attractive. I tend to think of it like in nature, the male birds are often more elaborately feathered than the females. I personally would LOVE to see a revival in mens fashions. I'd love to see elements from the older ages return. Men are gorgeous creatures too, not just women. The iconic black suit and tie is so unimaginative (In my humble opinion). However, a man in real dress shoes and formal attire showing up at my door to take me out is definitely sexy as Hell, as opposed to a man wearing a T shirt, jeans and runners. It shows class, attention to detail, refinement and also that he cares enough to take the time to look his best. To show up in jeans, t shirt and runners says: I don't really care. Women like to have a beautiful man to look at, like a man likes to see a beautiful woman. And hey, workboots, tight jeans, a tool belt and a red plaid workshirt can be hot too....its all about context.

"You can judge a man by his shoes” is an old fashion adage.

Andras said His body is an expression of His Art (He's an Artist) so He pays attention to His attire, keeping fit, looking after Himself physically, etc.

Post Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:26 am

There is an important point that is missing from this thread. Who do you think the military serve? Look at the illegal and immoral occupation of the middle east, justified in the name of the fraudulent and never ending "war on terror". As any smart person knows the real reasons were to take control of the middle east's natural resources, establish a Rothschild controlled central bank and further the Israeli genocide program of Greater Israel. It's also well known that the US invaded Iraq to remove Saddam Hussein in order to protect the dollar from his plan to institute a gold backed currency, which is the same reason why the US invaded Libya some years later. Further back in history look at WW1 which the International Jew manipulated into existence to destroy the old order of Europe, manifest the conditions for international communist takeover and leave the western world in debt to their banks. Then WWII which the jewish banksters deliberately engendered to stop Adolf Hitler's noble stand against their banks. Millions of gentiles have been sent to die for the jews. The US military is essentially a private army for the most corrupt kind of politicians and plutocrats, many of them Zionists and Jewish globalists. If you join this unethical organization, you are basically agreeing to be a hired killer for the enemy.

I would be surprised and quite disappointed if anyone here agreed to that.

Post Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:27 am

The thing is, the people talking about guys dressing to impress, not everybody is rich enough to wear Versace you know :lol:

Post Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:27 am

Brdredr wrote:
The thing is, the people talking about guys dressing to impress, not everybody is rich enough to wear Versace you know :lol:

There's no need to go Versace, Gucci or any other expensive brand. It's not about the brand, but the quality of clothing that you look at when you buy your clothes. Cotton trousers (i.e. khakis) are casual and cost as much as a pair of jeans, sometimes even less. The price depends on many factors. Opting for a nicer collared shirt or even henley shirt for your casual attire, instead of t-shirt, isn't going to cost you a fortune. Nobody expects you go eat an ice cream while wearing a suit or tuxedo, that's for sure xD

This off topic has been going on for too long, in my opinion. I think my opinion is clear, so I won't be writing other posts about it, unless a topic about it is opened, but I think it would be superfluous.

HEIL SATAN!
HEIL AZAZEL!
HEIL HITLER!
SIEG HEIL!

Post Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:59 pm

Samyaza_Lovatt wrote:
There is an important point that is missing from this thread. Who do you think the military serve? Look at the illegal and immoral occupation of the middle east, justified in the name of the fraudulent and never ending "war on terror". As any smart person knows the real reasons were to take control of the middle east's natural resources, establish a Rothschild controlled central bank and further the Israeli genocide program of Greater Israel. It's also well known that the US invaded Iraq to remove Saddam Hussein in order to protect the dollar from his plan to institute a gold backed currency, which is the same reason why the US invaded Libya some years later. Further back in history look at WW1 which the International Jew manipulated into existence to destroy the old order of Europe, manifest the conditions for international communist takeover and leave the western world in debt to their banks. Then WWII which the jewish banksters deliberately engendered to stop Adolf Hitler's noble stand against their banks. Millions of gentiles have been sent to die for the jews. The US military is essentially a private army for the most corrupt kind of politicians and plutocrats, many of them Zionists and Jewish globalists. If you join this unethical organization, you are basically agreeing to be a hired killer for the enemy.

The US invaded Iraq to be able to unleash ISIS upon the Middle East. As the US is just controlled by Israel. As for the gold standard HP mageson just wrote a newsletter on that.

Post Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:01 pm

Samyaza_Lovatt wrote:

The Joy of Satan has an article on Hussein itself. He was reviving pagan culture and that is partly why they were invaded but partly to tie into Israeli plans to exterminate and steal the middle easts wealth plus create the greater israel

Post Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:45 pm

Stormblood wrote:
Brdredr wrote:

There's no need to go Versace, Gucci or any other expensive brand. It's not about the brand, but the quality of clothing that you look at when you buy your clothes. Cotton trousers (i.e. khakis) are casual and cost as much as a pair of jeans, sometimes even less. The price depends on many factors. Opting for a nicer collared shirt or even henley shirt for your casual attire, instead of t-shirt, isn't going to cost you a fortune. Nobody expects you go eat an ice cream while wearing a suit or tuxedo, that's for sure xD

This off topic has been going on for too long, in my opinion. I think my opinion is clear, so I won't be writing other posts about it, unless a topic about it is opened, but I think it would be superfluous.

Really the only thing I know about Gucci is "Gucci Mane" and the only thing I know about Versace is "Hey, it's me Versace, whoops, somebody shot me! And I was just checking the mail. Get it? Checking the male?" (Eminem)

Post Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:50 am

Jeans and t-shirts are for lazy people ... Really Stormblood? I Dont know what you do for a living, but as someone who has an extremely physically grueling and oftentimes dirty job, I go through much clothing and "khakis and collared shirts" are torn and stained the easiest for this - I tried. Hopefully you wear your clothing in a better way than my neighbor, whom most the street makes fun of for how he wears his colorful khakis and collared shirts in looking like a multicolored popsicle (not to mention his are too small anyway).

And is it true you would tell others sit-ups and pushups are bad for their Yoga? I have found the opposite to be true and was curious what your sources are.

I normally always appreciate your thoughts and input in these forums as gold, but I find this extremely offensive and agree with others in that suits and nicer clothing have their time and place of course and there is a good balance to have, but there is nothing wrong with well made jeans and T-shirt in day to day affairs (unless you happen to be a lawyer or JW, around here at least lol)

Return to JoyofSatan666